Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Another Thillu Mullu

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thillu Mullu paper ad
    BMHaCAHCIAAWOp6.jpg
    aaniyae pudunga venaam!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope this becomes an utter flop ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    hope this becomes an utter flop ..
    Trailor guarantees that........

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    தில்லு முல்லு 2 படத்திற்கு தடைவிதிக்கக் கோரிய இயக்குனர் விசுவின் மனுவை சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றம் தள்ளுபடி செய்தது.சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த் நடித்த தில்லு முல்லு படத்தை தில்லு முல்லு 2 என்ற பெயரில் எடுத்துள்ளனர். இதில் ரஜினி கதாபாத்திரத்தில் சிவா நடித்துள்ளார். படம் நாளை ரிலீஸ் ஆகிறது.இந்நிலையில் படத்திற்கு தடை விதிக்கக் கோரி இயக்குனர் விசு சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றத்தில் நேற்று மனு ஒன்றை தாக்கல் செய்தார்.அதில் அவர் கூறியிருப்பதாவது,தில்லு முல்லு படத்துக்கு நான் தான் திரைக்கதை, வசனம் எழுதியுள்ளேன். தற்போது அந்த படத்தை "தில்லு முல்லு 2" என்ற பெயரில் வேந்தர் மூவிஸ் தயாரித்து உள்ளது. இதற்கு என்னிடம் அனுமதி கேட்கவில்லை. எனவே "தில்லு முல்லு 2" படத்துக்கு தடை விதிக்க வேண்டும் என்று அதில் தெரிவித்திருந்தார்.இந்த மனு நீதிபதி சுதாகரன் முன்பு இன்று விசாரணைக்கு வந்தது. அப்போது வேந்தர் மூவிஸ் சார்பில் ஆஜரான மூத்த வழக்கறிஞர் நடராஜன் கூறுகையில்,கோல்மால் என்ற இந்தி படம் தமிழில் தில்லு முல்லு என்ற பெயரில் ரீமேக் செய்யப்பட்டது. அந்த படத்தை தயாரித்த நிறுவனத்திற்கு உரிய பணம் கொடுத்துவிட்டு தான் தில்லு முல்லு 2 தயாரிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. விசுவின் வசனத்தையோ, திரைக்கதையையோ பயன்படுத்தவில்லை. அதனால் இந்த மனுவை தள்ளுபடி செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று வாதிட்டார்.இதையடுத்து விசுவின் மனு தள்ளுபடி செய்யப்பட்டது.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It can never beat the Classic! Getting so fed up of re making old classics!, what next Kadhalikka nEramailai ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    very good reviews.... am tempted to watch....
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thillu Mullu (2013) - the LOL movie

Another comedy movie that I liked watching. The best part of the movie are the dialogues, kudos to dialogue writer Balaji. I havent seen the original movie, and have no clear intensions to watch either. Among characters Prakashraj impressed me most. Shiva is being his usual self, which still is working. Its not easy for Rj to get success on big screen. Isha is hot as hell. Kovai Sarala, Ilavarasu Manobala need no mention, they are very good as supporting actors.

I like Aaja Aaja song most, but the MV dissapointed me. Title song Thillu Mullu doesnt impress, me,they could have made a trendy video instead of making a sentimental video by making MSV appear on it.

Director Badri has played safe bet, and won the bet.
    God bless all

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kudos to Badri for using only the plot and making it appeal to today's audience. The movie and the actors are no match to the original but as a stand alone product, the remake is watchable.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213