PDA

View Full Version : An "ABSOLUTE NONSENSE" in CINEMA MANGALAM!!!

Rahul B
1st February 2005, 06:54 PM
This is regarding "Udayanaanu Thaaram".Its given title "How did Dileep & Jayaram lost the role of Udayan in "Udayanaanu Thaaram"?"

Its stating that first Dileep was approached for the role.He was ready to reduce his market price to do that role.He also suggested
some action sequences to the Sreenivasan Script.Sreenivasan was happy with the ideas.Plus he was approached because the
director "Roshan Andrews" was the assistant director of KAMAL., who happened to be the Godfather of Dileep.Later All three
(Sreeni,Roshan & Dileep) approached Carlton Karunakarun to produce the film.But suddenly the news changed and Mohanlal
replaced Dileep (No evidence to tell "WHY??").But after a few days,Jayaram became "Udayan" (This was officially announced).
Jayaram really loved the role.But later Lal came back with his interest to do the role.Later it was officially announced,that it is Lal
who is going to do the film.It is stated in the magazine that Priyadarshan has played a role by bringing Lal into the film by influencing Sreenivasan.The magazine finally ended by saying that Eventhough Udayan is a hit,behind the camera there are a few who is still sad by the dirty game of Mohanlal,Priyadarshan and Sreenivasan.

How many of U guys R going to believe that????

Now let me tell my points against the above statement!!!

Udayanaanu Thaaram was actually the idea of Roshan Andrews (assistant director to Kamal) and he suggested it to Sreenivasan during the shooting of "Ayaal Kadhayezhuthukayaanu".Lal was also present there and he told Sreeni to develop a script out of it and he would take the risk.Sreeni loved the idea and started to take develop the script.Then an announcement in one of Lal's interview in the year 2003 told that he,Antony Perumbavoor and few others form a company (I think it was called Navarasa and Combines).The announced Renji Panicker's"Naran" "Udayanaanu Thaaram"(It was stated as an unnamed film directed by Roshan Andrews under the script of Sreenivasan).But the company had problems with "Naran" because a few didn't like the project.Then a news came out that the company has broke up.Then Roshan Andrews appoached Karunakaran (which was suggested by Sreenivasan).Karunakaran like the project and has given the
green signal to go ahead.Only the producer changed but rest all were the same.But Lal didn't like this move.He asked Karunakaran to step out from the project since he wanted to produce it.But Karunakaran denyed.Since Lal didn't register the movie he couldn't make another move.Then Lal moved out from the project.So Karunakaran asked Jayaram to step in and asked Sreenivasan to rewrite the script.Sreenivasan actually didn't like the idea of rewriting because it will affect the script some way or the other.But he had to rewrite.Jayaram was very happy because his career was going downhill and this movie might change it.He even declared that he is lucky to get a role which Lal was going to do.Then at a stage show, Karunakarn and Lal met,talked and sorted out the problems.Then Sreenivasan suggested the idea of bringing back Lal to the project.Karunakarn didn't hesitate and both approached Lal.Lal told he will do the film if Jayaram don't have any problems.Sreeni approached Jayaram.Jayaram couldn't do anything but to take everything as a fate.Later it was officially announced
that Mohanlal,Mukesh and Sreenivasan is going to do Roshan 's "Udayanaanu Thaaram" which is going to be produced by Carlton Karunakaran.

How do we expect to believe the point that Dileep approached Karunakaran who told Karunakaran to step out from "Meeshamadhavan"? They are not in fine terms.And Lal was going to produce it.How do U expect Dileep to add suggestions to a Sreenivasan script.Those who saw the film can clearly understand that the role was totally suited to Mohanlal.Then how come Dileep came into this project.Those who have sense can think how Sreeni makes a script out of Dileep who only imitates Lal?If Lal and Priyan played a on Jayaram,then I don't think Jayaram would have done Mohabatt with Lal.So we can guess there is no problem b/w them.

The real thing is that this magazine wanted to sell there magazines quickly so these rumours help them.Or Since Lal has hit
another hat-trick in his career,they wanted to pull his down by these rumours.So they used the hottest news like Lal-Dileep
rivalry etc.Lucky they didn't bring Mammotty and Suresh Gopi into this subject.

Next time don't get surprised to hear from this mag stating Dileep was the first choice or Jayasurya was the first choice to do
“DASSAN” in the NAADODIKAATU’S 4th sequel!!!!

Vincent Gomas
1st February 2005, 11:15 PM
hey Rahul B,
Come to
http://forumhub.com/indsports/24933.23.15.13.html#last

Here mammunies trying to bash Udayanau tharam as they cant digest UTs tremendous success..

Sree Hari
1st February 2005, 11:15 PM
ethu ----mon aanu ee report ezhuthiyathu .

UT planned about 3 / 4 years ago. Sreeniyumayi akkalathulla oru interviewil ayal paranjirunnu,Roshan Andrewsinte Lal padathinu vendi script ezhuthi kondirukkunnennu.
ippol padam release aayi hit ayappozhano ivanokke bodhodayam undayathu. ivaneyokke kaale pidichu nilathadikkanam.

ini aarokke enthokke paranjalum numma annane oru pullum cheyyan pattilla.annan thudangi kazhinju.Komalikalum Vayovridhanmarumokke vazhi mari ninnonam.

sanju
22nd March 2005, 10:55 PM
who can imagine dilip as udayan. then the film would have been a mega flop. only an actor in the calibre of lal can do the role.

tamilmovies
1st May 2005, 09:19 PM
Dileep would have been a complete misfit for this role. Lal who is one of the greatest living actors in the world is the only person who can do justice to this role and he has proved his meetle here. The movie is a great watershed in malayalam cinema, it is cinema made with great care and precision. It is minimalistic and devoid of any convoluted
antics. Lal is ably supported via a great performance from Srinivasan. This is by far the best role done by him in his long career. Several lobbies are eyeing Lal hat-trick of hits and are scared of his success especially since he is 50 plus. Way to go Lal, choose your movies diligently and you will continue to dominate the industry.

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:35 PM
no ones gonna read such a long post

damn

Niranjana
19th May 2005, 04:16 PM
That's true- Dilip as "udhayan"?????
He would've been a complete misfit! ThankGod, he wasn't cast in the movie!

chaotic whisperz
19th May 2005, 11:27 PM
rite, i see ppl do read the lost a$$ posts, dats just sad

Rahul B
21st May 2005, 02:25 AM

I think Ur post belongs to that @$$ category!!

chaotic whisperz
26th May 2005, 11:44 PM

I think Ur post belongs to that @$$ category!!

why dont you send them there then... oh wait, you cant..