PDA

View Full Version : ayal pirathipalippukaL

Oldposts
7th November 2004, 09:35 AM
[tscii:c2d98917eb]

Topic started by k.sudhakar(srimangai) (kasturisudhakar@indiatimes.com) (@ 220.224.16.6) on Fri Aug 20 13:24:11 EDT 2004.

«Âø À¢Ã¾¢ÀÄ¢ôÒ¸û

*󿨼À¡¨¾Â¢ø
ÜÅ¢ìÜÅ¢ ¸ñ½¡Ê¸¨Ç
Å¢üÀŧÉ!

º¢Ã¢ì¸¡§¾...
*íÌ ±ø§Ä¡Õõ þôÀÊò¾¡ý..
úõ§¾öó¾ ã¨Ä¸Ç¢ø
*Èó¾¸¡Ä À¢õÀí¸¨Çò
§¾Îõ ±õ¸ñ¸û

¸ñ½¡Ê¸Ç¢ø Òؾ¢ÀÊó¾¢Õì¸
ºð¼í¸¨Çò Ш¼òÐ ¨Åô§À¡õ

¾ýÓ¸õ ±Å§ÃÛõ ¸ñ¼¾¡¸
¯ñ¨Á *ÐŨà ¯¨Ãò¾¾¢ø¨Ä.

*ÕôÀ¢Ûõ ¸ñ½¡Ê¸Ç¢ý §Áø
±ÁÐ §Á¡¸õ ¾£÷ó¾À¡Êø¨Ä.
´ÕӨȧÂÛõ ¯ÉÐ §¸¡½ø ¸ñ½¡Ê¢ø
Å¢¸¡ÃÁ¡¸ ÁüÈÅ÷ Ó¸õ¸ñÎ º¢Ã¢ìÌõ ¬¨ºÂ¢ø
¯ý ¸¨¼ÂÕ¸¢ø ±ò¾¨É Üð¼õ?

Àñ¼Á¡üÈ¡¸ ¸ñ¸¨Ç§Â
§¸ðÌõ ¯ý Å¢¸¡Ã Ţ¡À¡Ã
¾ó¾¢Ãí¸Ç¢ø «¾¢÷¸¢§Èý.

«ý¨È Ţ¡À¡Ãõ ÓÊó¾Ðõ
¯ÉìÌû§Ç ¿£ ¯Ãì¸ô §Àº¢Â §ÀýÉ?
*ÕðÊÂÀ¢ýÒ¾¡ý Ó¸õÀ¡÷ì¸
±ò¾É¢ìÌõ
±ÁÐ ÓÂüº¢¸¨Ç
±ûÇ¢¿¨¸Â¡ÊÉ¡ö.

¸¡Ä측üÈ¢ø Ó¸ò¾¢ø ÀÊó¾ Òؾ¢¨Â
¸ñ½¡Ê¢ý «Ø즸É
̨Ȧº¡ø¸¢§È¡¦ÁÉ
¿£ §¸Ä¢¦ºö¾Ð ¦¿Õθ¢ÈÐ.

*É¢Ôõ ±ýÅ¡ºÄ¢ø
¸ñ½¡Ê Å¢ü¸ì
ÜÅ¡§¾..
¯ý ÜÅø¸û ¿¢ÃõÀ¢ÅÆ¢Ôõ
±ý ¦ºÅ¢¸¨ÇÔõ ±ÎòÐø.
Ìռɡ¸ ÁðÎÁøÄ
¦ºÅ¢¼É¡¸×õ *ÕôÀ¾¢ø
±ÉìÌ ´Õ ¸Å¨ÄÔõ *ø¨Ä.

«ýÒ¼ý
‚Áí¨¸

[/tscii:c2d98917eb]

Oldposts
[tscii:29bbb22f51]
;¡¸÷ «Å÷¸§Ç,

70 ¾ÃÄ¡õ.

«ØìÌ ±ýÀÐ ±Ð ? «Îò¾ÅüÌ «ØìÌ ±ÉìÌÁ¡? ±ý «Ø츢ø ¯ÄÌìÌ ±ùÅÇ× þýÀõ? «Îò¾Å÷ ¾¢È¨Á¨Â Å¢ÂóÐ ¯ÅìÌõ §À¡Ð ÁÉ¢¾ý ¯Ä¸ ÁÉ¢¾õ ±ýÈ ²§¾¡ ´ýÈý Àí¸¡¸¢î ŠÄ¡¸¢ì¸¢È¡§É¡? «Îò¾Å÷ «Ø츢ø Ú¾ø ÀÎõ §À¡Ðõ «§¾ ÁÉ¢¾ò¾¢ø §¾¡öóÐ ¾ý «Ø쨸 ¯Ä¸ «Ø츢ý À¡¸ô ÀÎò¾¢ò ¾ý ÅÄ¢¸ÙìÌ ´ò¾¼õ ¯½÷¸¢È¡§É¡? ²§¾¡ ´Õ Å¢¾õ, ¾¡ý «È¢ó¾ Å¢¾õ Àì¸òÐ ÁÉ¢¾÷¸¨Ç Å¢¼ò ¾¡ý ¯Â÷󾾡¸ ±ñÏõ §À¡Ð «ó¾ô ¦À¡ÐŢĢÕóРŢĸ¢ º¢Ä¢÷òÐì ¦¸¡û¸¢È¡§É¡? «§¾ Á¡¾¢Ã¢ À¡÷òÐì ¦¸¡ñ§¼ §À¡É¡ø ¦À¡Ð×ìÌû ¿¡õ ´Ç¢ÅÐõ ¦ÅÇ¢ôÀÎÅÐÁ¡¸ Å¡ú쨸 §À¡¸¢ÈÐ.

þó¾ ¾òÐÅí¸û Á¸¡ ®÷ôÀ¡É ºÁ¡º¡Ãõ.±Ø¾ ¿¢¨Éò¾ ±øÄ¡Åü¨ÈÔõ þý¨ÈìÌ ²§É¡ ±Ø¾Å¢ø¨Ä.þý¦É¡Õ ¿¡û º¡Å¸¡ºÁ¡¸ ...

this may interest some:

Sartre is pronounced …¡÷òÃ (the e is not silent).
Nietzsche is ¿£º (neecha).

¾¢Õò¾ì¸ý

[/tscii:29bbb22f51]

Oldposts
hello TT,
thanks a lot for the 70. I wanted to write continuing on what you have started.. The fonts have got mixed up. Existentialism and self analysis are really challenging subjects. I would like to hear from you the details you hv promised to write in leisure.
basically, the poem is about the awareness of the self about the tryst of it's challeges in the world with the intellect deceiving it to the core.Just a retrospect of what has gone in our life would take us to this dimension.
anpudan
srimangai

Oldposts
SS,
i cant read tamil fonts...will be back in a few days to read ur kavithai ...

:)

Oldposts
[tscii:93a15f905a]
Á¡Â¡ ÁÉ ÁÄí¸û, ¾òÐŠŢº¡Ãí¸û - §Â¡¸¢¸Ç¢ý À¡¨¾Â¢ø º¢ó¾¨É¸û!!!

[/tscii:93a15f905a]

Oldposts
thanks pp,
It is not a dry philosophical excercise.. It is more on the challenges of a mind grappling with the awareness of the fact that even intellect deceives it and it is the conscience having the last laugh.
Mirror is the mind and the awareness of the self is the reflections.The vendor could be any one ( the self or the super self or GOD). The way we percieve is defined by the intellect and that has given a skewed paradigm. This is only one dimension.
With regards
Srimangai

Oldposts
Hii SS,

i can read tamil fonts now.. :)
but innum purindhum puriyaathathu maathiri iruku...i guess it is the jetlag...

//The way we percieve is defined by the intellect and that has given a skewed paradigm. This is only one dimension. //

aiooo...idhai padithathum 'jetlag' 'Jetlaaaaaag' ayiruchu...

:)) :))

Oldposts
Srimangai, your supplementary comments dated 23-Aug helped me to understand the depth of your poem. // it is the conscience having the last laugh.// ungalai pola ezudha alla.. ungal padaippugalai muzudum purindhu kolvathey oru inimaiyana vetri.. engalukku.

Oldposts
Thanks Kathir,
Actually, there is a mistake in my explanation. It has to be " Mirror is the intellect and the reflections are that of mind". Well, as Geno put it in some other thread, poetry needs to be felt and cause an impact. Thanks for your encouraging words.
Anpudan
srimangai
<a name="last"></a>