PDA

View Full Version : Football Thread 4 - (Season 2014-15)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

NOV
8th August 2011, 05:43 AM
continued from here: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8416-Football-Thread-4-(Season-2010-11)/page54

First cup of the season :redjump: :cheer: :bluejump:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262798_233698686668636_100000855192492_637965_7865 380_n.jpg

kid-glove
8th August 2011, 10:55 AM
Clichy moving away when the ball bounces in front of Nani :rotfl: :rotfl:
Typically indecisive.

Anyways, Fergie says 'it doesn't matter' before the game but his reaction shows how important it is to get one over the rivals this early in the season?

Good to see Cleverley being given a chance. Homegrown talent. His involvement in that brilliant Nani goal typifies his intelligence.

Great set-piece deliveries from Silva & Young, but not so good marking on Lescott & Smalling. De Gea mistake on Dzeko goal?! Clichy/Kompany :rotfl: for 3rd goal. If it was Arsenal, we would be written off for the season (illana mattum :lol: )

satissh_r
8th August 2011, 11:04 AM
De Gea mistake on Dzeko goal?!

I thought he was still getting back to his post while the shot was being taken and it did swerve a little.. Hope he learns from this experience.

sathya_1979
8th August 2011, 11:29 AM
EPL is bit faster than La Liga. His second half save from Johnson was very good. He is young and he will learn.

kid-glove
8th August 2011, 11:37 AM
I think he will be a great goal keeper.

Good article by ZM:
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/08/07/manchester-united-community-shield-2011/

I too find the front four very flexible & frightening.

raghavendran
8th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Nanai :clap:...watta start :shock:

Anushka
8th August 2011, 06:25 PM
Go United go :cheer:

Warden
10th August 2011, 03:20 AM
So Cesc and Nasty out then :D
Am betting we'll do a lot better than recent times.
In Ramsey I trust :)

satissh_r
10th August 2011, 08:12 AM
Have you guys watched this yet? I think it is brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBLSUKJiDY&feature=player_embedded#at=101

kid-glove
10th August 2011, 11:45 AM
Yeah saw it in Twitter.
GilbertoSilver is one talented guy :clap:

kid-glove
10th August 2011, 11:48 AM
So Cesc and Nasty out then :D
Am betting we'll do a lot better than recent times.
In Ramsey I trust :)
If we get Mata for Nasri, then okay.
Cesc is irreplaceable. Ramsey is not a thoroughbred genius (yet) like Cesc. Perhaps we will change the way we play? To something more of wing & forward, keep CM functional & not overtly adventurous.

satissh_r
11th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Folks, a gentle reminder to join the premier league fantasy... Code for H2H : 37556-15658
Code for classic league: 37556-15549

sathya_1979
11th August 2011, 09:55 PM
dig: Satish, planning for Weekend Meet on Sunday. Check and confirm participation in Hubbers Lounge, Chennai Hubbers Meet Thread

kid-glove
12th August 2011, 06:10 PM
Cesc to Barcelona. Deal done. 36m pounds. Explain that to me while I wish him farewell. You'll be missed but hope you'd miss us even more.

Sid_316
12th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Cesc to Barcelona. Deal done. 36m pounds. Explain that to me while I wish him farewell. You'll be missed but hope you'd miss us even more.

Forget it jake,It's Chinatown :( :(.

Sid_316
12th August 2011, 09:15 PM
JW or ramsey shud step up big time i guess! hope we buy someone like mata/hazard soon!

NOV
13th August 2011, 08:16 AM
Help! I’ve become a United fan!

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/article/help-ive-become-a-united-fan/

AUG 13 — After more than two months of suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to the lack of English Premier League (EPL) football, it’s celebration time with the season due to start this weekend.

Let’s hope that the London riots earlier this week won’t result in some fixture postponements for the matches set to happen in the city this weekend — especially the one involving my beloved Tottenham Hotspur, despite damage to our stadium’s ticket booths due to the rioting.

Like many other football fans, in addition to our own favourite teams, we’ll also have a second team that we root for, for reasons that are too varied to mention and particular to the each fan.

It might be because we love rooting for the underdog that a newly-promoted team with all the odds stacked against them might represent. It might also be that we love to see some attractive, attacking and “kamikaze” football that we choose a particular team as our second team.

As for me, ever since I became hooked on playing the computer game Championship Manager (now called Football Manager), I’ve developed a soft spot for teams that are not afraid to bank on young players, especially young English players.

This is because whenever I play Football Manager, that’s the exact approach I take as manager of my own team, my beloved Tottenham Hotspur. So when I see that same approach taken by another team, naturally, my sympathies will lie with them.

I never thought that I would ever say this, but after witnessing the very exciting Community Shield game that pitted local rivals Manchester United and Manchester City against each other, I think my second team for this season will be the much detested (by fans of other teams that is) Manchester United.

Yes, I still can’t stand a large portion of the Manchester United support, what with all their bragging and expectations of success, but the second half of that Community Shield game totally won me over.

The first half of the game was standard United in my eyes, with them dominating and poking at Manchester City’s defence without much success, and City surprisingly successful at their “sit back, absorb and counter-attack” tactics that saw them go 2-0 up at half time.

Like most other fans sick of United’s dominance in the EPL, I actually felt quite glad to see the status quo being rocked a bit by the cash-rich City, even if it was only halftime.

But what Sir Alex Ferguson did after the break was quite simply inspired. After relying on experience in the first half — and quite unsuccessfully, I might add — Ferguson surely surprised everyone by taking out two experienced defenders, Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand, and replacing them with youngsters Jonny Evans and Phil Jones.

I’ve read quite a bit about another youngster, Tom Cleverley, who had a good season on loan last year, and he was also brought on to replace Michael Carrick. But I think the biggest surprise was seeing yet another youngster, Chris Smalling, who previously played as a centre back mainly as cover for Ferdinand, deployed at right back.

Add to that the impressive Danny Welbeck, another youngster who started the match as striker alongside Wayne Rooney; the new 20-year-old goalkeeper David De Gea; the still-young Nani; and Ashley Young (pun not intended), and this second-half United team is suddenly brimming with youth.

Not only were they mostly English youths, they were also not brought in when the game had already been won (as is usually the case with young players being given a taste of first team action), but to actually chase the game and try to win it.

And if you actually did watch the game, even the most fervent United-hater will have to admit that United simply blew City away in the second half with their exuberant attacking play and their very obvious hunger to win.

The match finished with United winning 3-2, despite trailing 2-0 at half time, and praise was almost unanimous for the excellence of the kids brought in to change the game during the second half, especially for Cleverley.

For me, though, it was Smalling who stole the show at right back, marauding along the right flank like a pro who’s been doing that job for years. City didn’t help their cause much by basically only playing one striker upfront during the second half, but the young bucks brought in by United to play at the centre of defence barely gave anyone a sniff. You also have to admire the youngsters’ spirits to find it in themselves to scrounge up three goals to win the game.

And after all that excitement watching the kids strut their stuff last weekend, I’m absolutely looking forward to more of that during the course of this season from United, and you can bet that in addition to sticking my face in front of the TV to watch my beloved Spurs, I’ll be keeping a close watch on the United kids as well.

Now, how about that for strange?

kid-glove
13th August 2011, 10:37 AM
JW or ramsey shud step up big time i guess! hope we buy someone like mata/hazard soon!

Mata/Hazard are wing-forwards mate..

Sid_316
13th August 2011, 12:35 PM
Mata/Hazard are wing-forwards mate..

yeah yeah.. like u said we might change our style of play..

kid-glove
13th August 2011, 12:56 PM
I still think it'd take more time to replace Cesc. Expect us to finish in midtable this season.

Sid_316
13th August 2011, 01:31 PM
I still think it'd take more time to replace Cesc. Expect us to finish in midtable this season.

Enna boss neengale ipdi! :D When henry left it was predicted we wud finish mid table.. Edachum pannuvanga.. I still think we will be in the top 4 surely.

kid-glove
13th August 2011, 02:12 PM
A bit of a jinx, but largely in line with pessimistic view that's regurgitated in & around the club.

villan007
13th August 2011, 02:38 PM
chances of us finishing in top 4 are very slim.. watch us implode right from the first game for a change :cool2:

kid-glove
13th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Scz hits the crossbar with a rabona. amazing. Only seen Maradona do that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFuGY6CuI0M

sathya_1979
13th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Whatta explosive start to the league :cheer: Isn't that a red card for Richardson?

satissh_r
13th August 2011, 11:43 PM
People like Barton and De Jong do not belong to the football field, Gervinho was a victim but silly of him to hit Barton knowing it'll be a straight red.

villan007
14th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Nothing to argue about Gervinho's red but how did Barton get away with an yellow? :hammer:

kid-glove
14th August 2011, 05:52 AM
Pity, it was a penalty. Gervinho who was on his way to be MOTM (despite not being able to find the right pass until that point) had to face this fate. Welcome to the league I suppose.

Barton - the less said about him the better. But Song needlessly started it with a stamp. For his friend Diaby?! I like how Barton picks his target every season: Nasri, Diaby, Gervinho.

kid-glove
14th August 2011, 05:54 AM
Oh my, English media turn Song into the worst offender (forgetting Barton is a serial offender!) & make Gervinho into a 'diver'. And some mild defense of Barton already. Same old Same old.

kid-glove
14th August 2011, 05:57 AM
And here's the British hypocrisy, Barton tries to manhandle Gervinho for a 'dive' (that it's not one, isn't the point) but goes down like Gervinho knocked him out like Pacquiao did Mosley. What a wimp *censored*

Thanks to him, we will be severely depleted vs Pool & United.

NOV
14th August 2011, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aeH-5rqNLk&feature=player_embedded

sathya_1979
14th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Cleverly :clap:

sathya_1979
15th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Good Bye Cesc! English Football will miss you :clap:

villan007
16th August 2011, 11:15 PM
I have a bad feeling about this tie :shaking:

Warden
17th August 2011, 05:23 AM
:lol2:
Were gonna be battered next week by a mediocre Liverpool side.They're probably the only team without a win in the Emirates.

kid-glove
17th August 2011, 01:04 PM
Lovely move for Theo's goal. Scz :clap: Ramsey :thumbsup: innum neraiya edhirparkkuren..

We didn't control the game. Udi were better in 2nd half simple as that. But we created chances. On another day, Theo might have finished one of the two clear 1-on-1's. Lobbed pathetically once. And tried a Henry like curler that let the GK to make a save :banghead: Should have just kept it on ground. Lovely play by Gervinho to set it up though. I'm impressed by Gervinho. Works hard for the team & looks a genuine threat. Pity he hadn't made the final passes or took a proper pop at goal. It will come.

MC was good as holdup no.9 covered more ground than any other player bar Ramsey. But doesn't look to have striker qualities any more. Shockingly.

Rosicky looks knackered. Arsha rested for Pool game :lol: Hope he regains those magic powers against his fav. opposition team. Song/Gerv suspended. Frimpong looks a beast, but he often presses rather than hold position, which might leave gaps. Frimpong-Ramsey certain. But who would be the other MF? Rosicky? ?Just pray JW is fit as he could add more creativity & bite.

Theo-RVP-Arshavin would be the front 3 as Gervinho is suspended. I'd not be surprised if Miyaichi/AOC feature in the game.

kid-glove
17th August 2011, 04:42 PM
Xenophobic attitudes of the British press is appalling. Winter (telegraph) on Wenger linking resistance & Joan of Arc last season. Sam Wallace of The Independent doing a Winter this season. Guardian's Paul Doyle using Guillotine headline after Barca game is the nadir. And these are supposedly the best of British press :lol2:

I could see why Phillip Auclair said the other day that Arsene could quit after this season. The amount of disrespect, hypocrisy, & thuggery from English press/media & FA establishment would have achieved their goal. 'The French surrenders again.'

raghavendran
17th August 2011, 06:21 PM
missed the entire action last week...good start boys :clap:...Feb atlast joining Barca...i really want to see where he starts in that star studded line up

kid-glove
18th August 2011, 01:21 PM
That's unbelievably bad & characteristic of Mourinho to pop into someone's eye from behind. OTOH appalling English press wud bum suck this

Disgraceful the whole of Nou Camp started doing their 'monkey chants' on Marcelo. Okay, not exactly the 'whole' of Nou Camp. And yeah, I'm aware of continual racist chants in Bernabeu. But two wrongs never make a right.

A bunch of millionaires fighting & kicking about, being called names & doing things that they'd not regret one bit #ElClasico

Pep "One day, this will end bad. That's what I feel. Football isn't only about the players on a pitch, thre are more people involved" Fair play also for controlling his bench after Marcelo's tackle.

Marcelo, incensed by monkey chants, put in a bad tackle on Cesc, who was stamped by Ozil, who then got slapped & insulted by Villa. #FARCE

Bring back Vincente Del Bosque & save the club's image. Barca have a positive PR around the world. Madrid's at all-time low due to Moaninho

kid-glove
18th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Apparently Villa insulted Ozil's religion. Could be a case of miscommunication as I'd not be surprised if Villa called him a slimy toad. :lol:

raghavendran
18th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Mourinho :lol:

villan007
20th August 2011, 07:02 PM
wow can this get any worse?

kid-glove
20th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Transfers
Injuries
Suspensions
Own Goals
Red cards

Only at Arsenal :smokesmirk:

kid-glove
20th August 2011, 07:24 PM
It's just not that we had bad luck but that's what you get when you're stupid. Gervinho/Song last week. Frimpong this week. Poor discipline

kid-glove
20th August 2011, 07:25 PM
Not a bandwagon-er, but if we're going to have so many injuries for umpteenth time, questions gonna be asked.

Nasri was our best attacking player. Frimpong is a great talent but like Song, prone to madness. Need M'Vila!

raghavendran
20th August 2011, 08:06 PM
Arsenal may have to struggle to even hold on to the top 4 this season...Liverpool look promising :)

kid-glove
20th August 2011, 08:17 PM
AFC missed Song, Gervinho, Wilshere, Koscielny(early in first half), Djourou(back up to Kosc), Gibbs, Traore (backup LB to Gibbs), Rosicky(backup to Wilshere), Diaby (backup to Song).

Suspensions are down to unprofessional ways/reaction. Rest all injuries we're so used to at AFC. Bring back Colin Lewin please!

raghavendran
22nd August 2011, 08:11 PM
David Silva :clap:...great to watch him...he is the best player in BPL after 2 rounds..a treat to watch him.. a complete midfielder...what vision he has :bow:..surely City will give Utd and Chelsea a run for their money especially after Nasri..cant wait to see good quality football..surely better than cricket now a days :D

kid-glove
22nd August 2011, 08:21 PM
Always. Always better than Cricket.

kid-glove
22nd August 2011, 08:22 PM
They have OMFG spine now City: Hart-Kompany-Yaya-Silva-Aguero. One of the best in the world.

raghavendran
22nd August 2011, 08:50 PM
yes Kid...good to see Mancini trying to differ from other Italian Managers who refuse to change their traditional tactics...in for a hell of a season..:D

satissh_r
23rd August 2011, 10:45 AM
Nice comfortable home win against a side that looked jaded in the 1st match of their season. Young, Smalling, Jones and Rooney were outstanding while Nani, Cleverley and Evans were good too, Welbeck wasn't having the best of matches until he scored but that goal seemed to change things for him. He can become a top striker if he can improve on keeping the ball and staying more in the box. That leaves us with the curious case of Dimitiar Berbatov :confused2: What this season holds for him will become clear after deadline day but do we want him to be our 4th striker? What about Owen then? Macheda would probably go on another loan.

A lit more on the defense, Jones is 19 and could well be the next Terry (mobile version). Lot of United fans think Jones can play a versatile role like John O'Shea, I agree, but the same can be said about Smalling too. That boy looks class and eases out in whatever position we play him (fast becoming my favourite player) :thumbsup: De Gea has settled much better now and his performance reflected that, Spurs wanted to test him with long range shots but after a point it became silly.

Arsenal up next, not sure what to expect from them. I know they are hit by lot of Injuries, suspensions, departures and a CL qualification to boot but what better motivation than to play against the current champions to prove their mettle. Hope we get to see some good football at the end :)

villan007
23rd August 2011, 11:29 PM
Arsenal up next, not sure what to expect from them.

I 'd happily take a 3-0 to MU with no fresh injuries/suspensions to us :-D

villan007
25th August 2011, 02:09 AM
What a night. SZCZ with a 25 million save :D

satissh_r
25th August 2011, 10:13 PM
CL Draw

A: Bayern Munich, Villareal, Man City, Napoli
B: Inter Milan, CSKA Moscow, Lille, Trabzonspor
C: Manchester United, Benfica, FC Basel, Otelul Galati
D: Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb
E: Chelsea, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk
F: Arsenal, Marseille, Olympiakos, Dortmund
G: FC Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St Petersburg, Apoel
H: Barcelona, AC Milan, Bate, Viktoria Plzen

Group A is the group of death, we get a relatively easy group. Arsenal vs Dortmund is going to be fantastic :thumbsup:

raghavendran
26th August 2011, 07:55 AM
yes..relatively easy groups for all biggies..group A matches gonna be gr8 :)

Warden
26th August 2011, 08:30 AM
Europa league,here we come :thumbsup:

satissh_r
27th August 2011, 09:18 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/aug/26/samir-nasri-manchester-city-cringe

Sums up city :lol2:

kid-glove
28th August 2011, 11:05 AM
The club which plays Joy Division during Matchdays should have more class! :)

kid-glove
28th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Europa league,here we come :thumbsup:

Think Pool look shoe-in for 4th spot ATM.

I'm told Miyaichi/Afobe are injured. So we're going to get Ozyakup, Sunu among others in the bench. Sagna is reportedly sick. Kosc/Verm both remain doubtful. Possible lineup could be:

--------------Scz
Jenko-Djou-Miquel-Traore
-----------Le Coq
------Ramsey---Rosicky
Theo-----RVP--------Arsha

Note of caution:
Miquel/Le Coq baptism of fire could go either way. Both have talent, but I fear throwing 'em to deep end could undermine their progress.
Traore/Jenko(latter I rate) will suffer, much like that 4-0 few years back in FA cup
Ramsey looks knackered after playing 4 games in 11 days. His 5th in 15 days!
Theo would be invisible vs Evra.
Arsha is a liability in defense, but could turn up for a bright moment or two in attack I hope. But with Smalling, he has his work cut out.
RVP could suffer with no service/support. And even if he gets that one chance, he might sky it to the stands or fail to control it.

Overall I predict an easy win for United. And hope we get no injuries/suspensions.

satissh_r
28th August 2011, 12:21 PM
The club which plays Joy Division during Matchdays should have more class! :)

Can you explain?

satissh_r
28th August 2011, 12:24 PM
Theo would be invisible vs Evra.

Dont agree, Evra has not been his usual self for the past year and half. Best way to get a goal against us would be to keep running at him.

On second thought, was that whole post of yours a jinx :confused:

kid-glove
28th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Can you explain?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Division

Though even Old trafford have used Joy Division (there's also a Giggs chant from Love will tear us apart) & New Order. OTOH City playing 'em makes more sense as the band's members including the legendary Ian Curtis were City fans.

City also got Oasis. All classic music legends from Manchester support City, yet they've become into a 'plastic club' which is far from lovely & poetic imagery these artists would have fostered of. In other words, City's sky blue has turned into copper sulphate :lol2:

kid-glove
28th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Dont agree, Evra has not been his usual self for the past year and half. Best way to get a goal against us would be to keep running at him.

On second thought, was that whole post of yours a jinx :confused:

If it was a jinx, I'd say 'they'd tear us apart' (which is a possibility.)

Sad that we would not be able to use Coward Webb as an excuse.

satissh_r
28th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Oh thanks, City are a plastic club indeed, probably the only club I've grown to hate more every other season. Sunderland feels like a 2nd United team to me because of our former players and manager. What is your feeling towards City with so many of your players going there? (I know some of them are deadwood).

btw still not convinced about the jinx part :p

villan007
28th August 2011, 07:46 PM
City :shock:

villan007
28th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Szcz , Koscielny, Djourou, Jenkinson, Traore, Rosicky, Ramsey, Coquelin, Walcott, RVP, Arshavin

We are in for a spanking :oops2:

NOV
28th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Nice :D

NOV
28th August 2011, 10:08 PM
A m a z i n g
G a m e !

NOV
28th August 2011, 10:25 PM
Final Score: Manchester United 8 - 2 Arsenal

A day of celebrations for all Man Utd fans :happydance:

kid-glove
28th August 2011, 10:30 PM
We were terrible. Our away fans were brilliant.

Rock bottom for the club. Even more than that 6-1 loss ten years back. But only way is up from here.

satissh_r
28th August 2011, 10:31 PM
Ashley Young is some signing :notworthy: So very happy for this young United team :redjump: Top of the table :cheer:

satissh_r
28th August 2011, 10:33 PM
We were terrible. Our away fans were brilliant.

Rock bottom for the club. Even more than that 6-1 loss ten years back. But only way is up from here.

You think you can buy some good defenders in these 3 days?

kid-glove
28th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Djou is a good defender. Koscielny is a great defender. But they make mistakes. Vermaelen is a brilliant defender. But he gets injured a lot. I don't rate Cahill that highly. But he'd improve us in backup strength, no question. But I'd have thought someone as good as M'Vila would cover 2 positions. Or Vertongnen for that matter.

Jenko/Traore, both rookies, as backup RB/LB isn't good enough for the club. Even though I think they might have a future in the club in long term. In fact, Gibbs himself isn't ready just yet. Sagna is the only solid FB in the club.

Also I never quite understood taking Coq off when we were 3-1 down. No DM & lost the shape totally. I'd think buying a good DM is a good idea. Song & Frimpong both could be off to ANC. We might be having similar humiliation again this season.

We need to be astute in buying. So buying hybrid players like M'Vila, Vertongnen, etc is a good step.

satissh_r
28th August 2011, 11:08 PM
Yeah heard lot of praise for M'Vila, sure would suit you guys. Vermaelen is class but I dont rate Djourou that much, has been found wanting more often then producing good performances. oh btw some mongs are calling for AW to quit already :banghead:

NOV
29th August 2011, 06:00 AM
oh btw some mongs are calling for AW to quit already :banghead:In the corporate world, he would have long gone.....

Plum
29th August 2011, 12:17 PM
It was 12 years ago. The intriguing fact that a Club was named Arsenal and the manager named Arsene that drew my attention to football in Sports Pages of English broadsheets. Admittedly, I had not much choice since football occupied 98.324 % of the sports pages, which are the only ones I read in a newspaper, even now. So, some article or the other would have got my attention and drawn me in. But it so happens this was the one. It took me more than 3 years to confirm that club wasnt named Arsenal after its manager. In between, I read a lot of sports pages on football, and atleast, for the duration I was in London, became a fan.

Naturally, Arsenal was a club that I had a soft-corner for because of above-mentioned reasons. It also helped that the manager held his job for the last 12 years continuing to keep my intrigue alive. With this result, I guess the end of his era is near. And this is not much of a tribute, but this is all I can manage with my knowledge of football. Have peanuts, Git and co.

kid-glove
29th August 2011, 12:43 PM
In Corporate world, he'd knighted as he had cleared 70% of stadium debt while keeping the team competitive.

People will go on about his failings (when it's the board's failings, the medical teams' failings, etc). But his hands are tied.

This season, we lost two key players. And in this particular game, lost players due to injuries & suspensions. We are not Utd, City or Chelsea to have 30m signings on the bench. Nevermind 'em, our entire first team costs way less than Pool/Spurs.
------------------
Roberto Martinez reminded Hansen & Dixon on MOTD 2 of the context of the game.
a) suspensions/injuries/transfers together had practically changed the entire XI
b) playing a midweek game away & having played 4 games in 11 days, it takes steam off any player. No wonder some looked knackered. And to play another 5th game in 15 days needs a stronger bench strength than what we have.
c) To have made it through an important game on Wednesday, 5 changes made to that side with more young players. It would obviously disrupt the flow of the team.
d) United OTOH had unchanged XI from Spurs game & had a week's rest. And having to play at home again, they were in rhythm & had no adjustment to make. This is exactly similar to India thrashing by England after the latter are well set, having beaten SL without much adjustments to make while India had to do a back-to-back away tour with injuries.

Yes, we might be thrashed, but I'd not be quick to write off everything. This is a humiliating defeat, but even the most arrogant Arsenal fans would have predicted a 3/4 goal defeat.

All controllable aspects of the game went wrong. Arsene shouldn't have taken off Coquelin at 3-1. He brought on AOC when the team controlled midfield & pulled off saves from De Gea. Arshavin was totally out of gas by first 60 minutes, not Coquelin (despite his mistake on Young's curler for 2nd goal). Also, the defending on both free kicks were absolutely controllable. I used to like Cashley in this aspect. He used to voluntarily come to the line. Covering the far post. Some players (like Rosicky) didn't even care to put their body on the line. Not one players rushed to put a block in. And once 4-1, most teams would settle. But with AOC introduction, the shape was more of a 4-2-4, a pretty suicidal formation against Wigan, nevermind Man United! The ensuing nightmare was all too predictable.

The international break couldn't have come at a better time. It'd be good to have 4-5 players back by then. Though Song, Gervinho, Jenko will all be suspended, Frimpong, Sagna & Park Chu-young should all feature.

Plum
29th August 2011, 12:47 PM
I did think of the similarities with the England-India series, git. But given how England works, this might be Arsene's final Life, dont you think?

kid-glove
29th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Have to add that the media are having a field day with their xenophobic diatribe on Wenger. Desperately clinging on hopes of having Wenger walk away. To 'em, it'd be tantamount to having the French surrender (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8416-Football-Thread-4-(Season-2010-11)&p=726301&viewfull=1#post726301) again.

Tasteless euphemism in making analogies to dead corpse & a naked old man shows there's nothing more deplorable than the British press in history of mankind.

kid-glove
29th August 2011, 12:56 PM
I did think of the similarities with the England-India series, git. But given how England works, this might be Arsene's final Life, dont you think?

Um, No.
And unlike India, Arsenal have a lot more talented players coming through. Not merely flat track bullies. Players capable of doing it in highest level.

We lost 6-1 a decade back with Seaman, Cole, Parlour, Vieira, Pires, Henry, Ljuenberg, Silvinho, and Wiltord. A season later, we'd win the league at Old trafford with Wiltord's goal. Not saying we'd win the league next season, but I don't think it's all doom & gloom as everyone's making out.

Plum
29th August 2011, 01:12 PM
enakku adhellAm theriyAdhu git. I read only English media on Futbol. ellAm doom and gloomA therinjudhu so put in an obituary, just in case.

satissh_r
29th August 2011, 01:41 PM
I was wondering if Arshavin wanted to get sent off deliberately, the tackles and challenges he made in the 1st half seemed to indicate that. Is it possible the players have made a coup against AW? (Not all but a select few)

raghavendran
29th August 2011, 03:07 PM
what a drubbing for Arsene Wenger..feel for him..6 yrs no cup..only Wenger would have stayed..not even Sir Alex..great manager..time has come though
but Utd :bow:..what spark this young team provides..A.Young :clap:..its gonna be Utd vs City this season :smokesmirk:

kid-glove
29th August 2011, 03:14 PM
I was wondering if Arshavin wanted to get sent off deliberately, the tackles and challenges he made in the 1st half seemed to indicate that. Is it possible the players have made a coup against AW? (Not all but a select few)

He's a joke tackler. Tbh, he has no stamina for this league.

Death Note
29th August 2011, 11:30 PM
Ennapa Arsenala nadakuthu :shock:
All started back when when lost in the Carling Cup final. We have only won 3 matches since :shock:

Warden
30th August 2011, 02:20 AM
Not too depressed by the result.You cant do a thing when you have most of your first teamers out,playing the best team in the league and everything that was struck in from 30 yards and out flew in.
Hopefully Wenger adresses our issues(left back and a morale boosting marquee signing).
PS:Fabregas belongs in Barcelona :) Expecting him to rival even Messis stats this season.

kid-glove
30th August 2011, 02:44 PM
Whole of Kolkata awaits Messi's arrival. I might take a flight to watch the little genius play!

Death Note
30th August 2011, 07:32 PM
Not too depressed by the result.You cant do a thing when you have most of your first teamers out,playing the best team in the league and everything that was struck in from 30 yards and out flew in.
Hopefully Wenger adresses our issues(left back and a morale boosting marquee signing).
PS:Fabregas belongs in Barcelona :) Expecting him to rival even Messis stats this season.

Andre Santos and Per Mertesacker deals agreed. Should be signed by today.
Also a bid of 40m euros rejected for Mario Goetze :shock:

kid-glove
30th August 2011, 07:38 PM
If we sign Goetze + Eriksen + Hazard - think, we'd be shoe in for PL challenge. But enough dreaming, don't see that one at all.

Park Chu-young (2.6m) + Santos (6.7m) + Mertesacker (8m) - all recognized Internationals. Proven. For price of 1 Gary Cahill (17m quoted by Owen Coyle)

Good business.

Death Note
30th August 2011, 07:50 PM
If we sign Goetze + Eriksen + Hazard - think, we'd be shoe in for PL challenge. But enough dreaming, don't see that one at all.

Park Chu-young (2.6m) + Santos (6.7m) + Mertesacker (8m) - all recognized Internationals. Proven. For price of 1 Gary Cahill (17m quoted by Owen Coyle)

Good business.
We need to replace Cesc and Nasri. Realistically I would take Honda and Shaqiri right now, both could be under £15m

satissh_r
30th August 2011, 08:10 PM
Those small time mongs City have signed Owen Hargreaves. We paid for his treatment and what not. Also, in a recent interview to Daily Mail he said he had offered to play for us for free but look what he has done now. I wouldn't have minded if he had gone to any other club.... Silly of you Owen :(

kid-glove
30th August 2011, 10:02 PM
We need to replace Cesc and Nasri. Realistically I would take Honda and Shaqiri right now, both could be under £15m

I'd take that eyes closed!

Rbee
31st August 2011, 10:17 AM
Vanthutomda naanga. Finally we have found someone whose mere presence in the field can terrorize the enemies.

Death Note
1st September 2011, 04:06 AM
Arteta signs for Arsenal :victory:

villan007
1st September 2011, 08:45 AM
Santos, Mertesacker, Arteta, Park, Yossi .. Our season starts with Swansea :mrgreen:

Puliyan_Biryani
1st September 2011, 08:40 PM
This year also seems to be United's. Liverpool top 4 please.

raghavendran
2nd September 2011, 08:33 AM
Sprus..Van der vaart,Modric and Parker now...have to wait and see how Redknapp uses all 3 together..and Wenger has no chance but to go for established players..should have anticipated and planned before..hope they show some fight now :)

kid-glove
2nd September 2011, 12:31 PM
Don't understand the Parker craze. I don't see him starting ahead of Hundrerdstone & Sandman. Arry & his son go on about his leadership. Hey, that got WHU relegated! Only a backup player.

Yeah, good signings by Arsene. Two good players (Yossi/Arteta) aren't enough to replace a phenom like Cesc. But they should create some chances. Help in buildup play. Distribute passes around. Not do silly mistakes that novices do. In that respect, a good move. More importantly, takes burden off Wilshere & Ramsey. And increases competition. Rosicky & Arshavin are both no longer guaranteed of a squad place.

Still have reservations of not going for a DM like M'Vila. Told Arsene might go for him in Jan or next summer. Preferably Jan as Song/Frimpong could both be off to ANC. Not against Le Coq, he's a good prospect. But M'Vila is a phenomenal player who could have such impact as Vieira or Essien in this league.

Gervinho should easily replace the French toe rag.
A.Santos - Clichy, not much changed.

kid-glove
2nd September 2011, 12:35 PM
Defense wise. MerteSacker is a quality buy. 6'6 with two WC bronze & a Euro silver, would be worth 25m in English market.

Only problem might be his lack of pace. But I'm hoping Bakman, TV & Song could cover & not leave him isolated.

Little sad we missed out on Meireles. Quality player. Don't understand the logic, Comolli!

satissh_r
2nd September 2011, 02:39 PM
If not for last Sunday's result do you think AW would have been so active on the last day? I think the Arsenal fans owe us ;)

kid-glove
2nd September 2011, 02:47 PM
No, I don't think so. But the british media have constricted mindset & set of cliches to ride on that story..

kid-glove
2nd September 2011, 07:16 PM
Anyone with STB & Ten Action, should look at reception Messi is getting in Kolkata. Not even Sachin comes close, better than Dada in Eden Gardens-nu solrainga..

Warden
4th September 2011, 10:22 AM
So,done and dusted this is our

First Team

http://this11.com/boards/abBaeCXap0.jpg

Backup

http://this11.com/boards/abBaeGxaeb.jpg

Reserve

http://this11.com/boards/abBaeNpadg.jpg

Feeling strangely positive spite of our dismal start.Lesser expectations and trimming of weeds and deadwood primal cause :D

raghavendran
4th September 2011, 04:11 PM
its nice..but dunno whether Arsenal can challenge even top 4..lets see..btw where did u get this? good work..for other teams..where can we chk the formations..any ideas :)

Warden
5th September 2011, 12:12 AM
its nice..but dunno whether Arsenal can challenge even top 4..lets see..btw where did u get this? good work..for other teams..where can we chk the formations..any ideas :)

Wengers done it for like 15 years in a row.Don't think that legacys gonna be threatened anytime soon.If our defence could click into gear think we could even snatch 2nd or 3rd from the back door.
use this11.com to cough up some colorful formations :)

raghavendran
5th September 2011, 08:31 AM
thnx Warden..
yeah even i have a soft corner for Wenger..hope he does well...the competition will be tough if that happens..:)

kid-glove
5th September 2011, 03:14 PM
Soft spot for Wenger means you've only recently turned into Utd fan.

kid-glove
5th September 2011, 03:16 PM
Warden,
appadinreenga.. pArppOm..

raghavendran
5th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Soft spot for Wenger means you've only recently turned into Utd fan.

just like feeling for Ricky Ponting a bit :).. Utd is the gateway for me to watch football..but as i said..its quite impossible to finish at anything higher than 4-5 this season for Arsenal..purely IMO

satissh_r
6th September 2011, 07:54 AM
Arsenal are cursed, now Vermaelen out for 2 months

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-defender-Thomas-Vermaelen-out-for-two-months-after-Achilles-surgery-EXCLUSIVE-article795322.html

kid-glove
6th September 2011, 09:22 AM
Fingers crossed for RVP next. Entire spine out. :lol2:

villan007
6th September 2011, 09:23 AM
If we cannot hold up until Nov without Jack and Vermalen we dont deserve to be a Top 4 club anymore.. Lets hope Mertesacker slots in seamlessly

kid-glove
6th September 2011, 09:30 AM
Mr.Persie's row z set-pieces put to better use:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfKRWdymy8Q&feature=feedu

satissh_r
7th September 2011, 10:40 PM
Makkale link for CL fantasy -> http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com

League Code : 18401-3844

kid-glove
10th September 2011, 02:13 AM
What a start to Serie A season!

AC 2-2 Lazio.

Great comeback. But I'm inclined to feel sorry for Nesta. Age is catching up with him.

NOV
10th September 2011, 08:09 PM
Half time SCORES

Arsenal 1 - 0 Swansea C.

Everton 1 - 0 Aston Villa

Manchester C. 1 - 0 Wigan Athletic

Stoke C. 1 - 0 Liverpool

Sunderland 0 - 1 Chelsea

Wolverhampton W. 0 - 0 Tottenham H.

satissh_r
10th September 2011, 08:42 PM
Nice improvisation by Sturridge for Chelsea's second.

villan007
10th September 2011, 09:29 PM
phew 3 points..finally :sigh2:

satissh_r
10th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Jones :notworthy: Sir Alex :notworthy:

kid-glove
11th September 2011, 12:36 AM
Glad with the win. 3 points. Roll on Tuesday..

kid-glove
11th September 2011, 01:06 AM
Looks like Davies had ended Cleverley's season. One of the young talents of the season, no doubt. Poor lad.

NOV
11th September 2011, 08:12 AM
:redjump: :redjump: :redjump: :redjump: redjump

satissh_r
11th September 2011, 09:41 AM
Looks like Davies had ended Cleverley's season. One of the young talents of the season, no doubt. Poor lad.

Didn't look that bad a tackle TBH but gutted for him :( CL away game mid week with Evans and Vidic out. Evra is a doubt but Fabio is fit so not worried. I'll be happy not to pick any more injuries before the Chelsea game.

What I love about this young United side is the ability and flexibility of so many players to play in different positions :thumbsup: Jones and Smalling are probably the best buys in the past 2 seasons :clap:

NOV
11th September 2011, 10:03 AM
Did you see how Rooney was all over the place?
Finally, he is making amends... :p

satissh_r
11th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Did you see how Rooney was all over the place?
Finally, he is making amends... :p

I think the pace at which we operate suits him best and he is enjoying his football. Last season he was playing too deep for his own good but now he has struck a nice balance. If he stays injury free he's my pick for the golden boot :)

NOV
11th September 2011, 06:55 PM
chico should have made a hattrick too..

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/301272_10150296592202746_7724542745_8341701_129564 5045_n.jpg

raghavendran
11th September 2011, 07:00 PM
Utd :clap:..clinical again..fantastic football..but Cleverley..should we would miss him...Sir Alex--u deserve a :bow:

liverpool..how many chances will they leave?..Charley Adam...surely he should work on his angles..my god..even the ever reliable Saurez messed it up..

raghavendran
12th September 2011, 08:10 PM
AVB is helped by the arrival of Meireles..they needed some one who has a vision and a goal scorer like him and AVB is not hesitant in dropping big names like Torres..he said he liked Anelka's movement..thats why he made him play ahead of torres..impressive...may be the only side which can just be there with the Manchester clubs..but they way they are going..:shock:..amazing football action in BPL..and btw real madrid is on the top of the table..great..hope its not Barca this time again..:)

kid-glove
13th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Glad to be back to Dortmund. A year or two less than decade that we faced a tricky tie with two future AFC players on their side (Mad Jens & Rozza). Pity Rozza isn't travelling (due to injury), would have been nice for him to go back there. I remember the problems Rozza-Koller caused us all night then. And a special Henry freekick. Though we lost, we went through coz of PSV's favor. Of course, we never did well in 2nd group phases coz of our smaller squad then.

Klopp is a great manager, he'll really set his team to trouble us. They will press us & go on a swift attack. No exaggeration to say they are only second to Barca in doing that. So it'll be a Test. Goetze, Kagawa, Hummels, Subotic, Khel, Grobkreutz, Bender among others.

Except for our CL experience, they'd start as favorites.

Going for a 2-2 with my optimistic hat on.

satissh_r
13th September 2011, 08:42 PM
Makkale link for CL fantasy -> http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com

League Code : 18401-3844

Reminder to join the CL fantasy

kid-glove
14th September 2011, 08:05 PM
Nesta :notworthy:

Pato :clap:

Barcelona :lol2:

kid-glove
14th September 2011, 08:11 PM
As expected, they gave us a game.
1-1 is a good result!
That goal is worthy of winning a CL final! So we'll take that!

Scz, Song, Sagna, Koscielny - :notworthy:

RVP is on a great run. If he gets injured, we're done!

Gervinho little isolated & Klopp (that suit made him like an extra hunting for chemist job in a Michael bay film) got his tactics right on that side, always surrounded by 2-3 around him! And yet, had glorious chances (or gifts!) each half. Theo did create that chance for RVP's goal, but anonymous in general.

Great atmosphere, great stadium. Not one stadium in England come close to it! Even that mighty overrated hackjob, Poznan!

raghavendran
15th September 2011, 08:03 AM
Nesta :notworthy:

Pato :clap:

Barcelona :lol2:..well played Milan actually...typical Italian..they defended as a unit and broke when it mattered...well 2 draws for Barca in a row..:yes:

satissh_r
15th September 2011, 08:23 AM
After watching an young and exciting United this season yesterday night turned out to be a disappointment, what with the likes of Young, Nani, Chicharito and Anderson missing from the starting line up. We went with a very cagey defensive team for my liking and the performance merely reflected that. Watching Carrick hit a back pass every 2nd ball he received was unnerving and it showed how influential Anderson has been this season. Giggs had a woeful match but for his classy goal. Benefica is the 2nd strongest team in our group but I'm sure we would have won comfortably had we played the same team that played against Bolton or Arsenal.

NOV
18th September 2011, 08:32 AM
Manchester United vs. Chelsea
Today 4:00pm at Old Trafford - Manchester United
The Reds take on Chelsea in Sunday's crunch, top-of-the-table match. Come on United!

sathya_1979
18th September 2011, 09:05 AM
any streaming links to watch in US?

NOV
18th September 2011, 09:15 AM
http://live-soccerchannel.com/1/
http://www.streamlivesports.net/live-football-soccer-streaming.html

should be Sunday 8.00 am LA time (if its sat night there now)
Malaysian time is Sunday 11.00pm (approx 11:15 hours from now...)

sathya_1979
18th September 2011, 11:54 AM
Thanks NOV Saar!

NOV
18th September 2011, 09:49 PM
Arsenal loses
Liverpool loses
Will Chelsea lose too?

:shaking:

sathya_1979
18th September 2011, 10:12 PM
how did Torres miss that? :shock:

NOV
18th September 2011, 10:14 PM
how did Torres miss that? :shock:thats when you have misplaced passion. :p

sathya_1979
18th September 2011, 10:18 PM
:rotfl: it's now roon-bebra's turn!

NOV
18th September 2011, 10:20 PM
:rotfl: it's now roon-bebra's turn!only now? :banghead:

sathya_1979
18th September 2011, 10:20 PM
hope these misses dnt bite back in the last 2-3 mins

NOV
18th September 2011, 10:23 PM
ggmu! :d

sathya_1979
18th September 2011, 10:23 PM
koot result :clap: a very satisfying day - Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, City all dropping points :)

satissh_r
18th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Good result but got nervy in the 2nd half :shaking: Injuries to Hernandez and Smalling were the downers :(

raghavendran
19th September 2011, 08:04 AM
it was not our best surely..but still 3-1..everything going our way..misses from Chelsea also helped..Torres :shock:...have nothing to say for him..

Liverpool were awful... poor performance with such a strong team

NOV
28th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Liverpool legend Souness: Now we see why Man Utd boss Ferguson dumped Tevez

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Wed, 09/28/2011 - 08:33

Liverpool legend Graeme Souness says people can now see why Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson allowed Carlos Tevez to leave two years ago.

With Manchester City trailing to two goals from Bayern Munich's Mario Gomez, manager Roberto Mancini told Tevez to warm up but was stunned when last year’s captain refused.

The altercation with Tevez was clearly seen on television.

"Why didn't Fergie take him? Fergie (Sir Alex Ferguson) is the oldest fox in the business and he must have seen something he didn't like in him," said the Scot.

Mancini is now keen to see the back of Tevez once and for all and Souness believes that is the right move for City, who he thinks could risk losing their manager if they fail to agree.

"He (Mancini) walked into a hornet's nest with him (Tevez) and several other players who were at the club at the time," continued Souness.

"That would cause you to walk away from the job. How can you deal with players acting like that?"

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/liverpool-legend-souness-now-we-see-why-man-utd-boss-ferguson-dumped-tevez-1908922

Warden
29th September 2011, 01:16 AM
Arteta :thumbsup:
Anything less than 3 points today and we can kiss goodbye to the knockouts.Getting dominated at home by 'in Olympiacos :lol2:

kid-glove
29th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Arteta :thumbsup:
Anything less than 3 points today and we can kiss goodbye to the knockouts.Getting dominated at home by 'in Olympiacos :lol2:

Good 2nd half. Thought we did well under the circumstances.

Disgraceful British media manufacture more d&g headlines after a good result (only English team to win this round!) Retards!

Arteta, OX, Merte, Song, Santos - all impressive.

Sagna had a shaky game though.

kid-glove
29th September 2011, 12:43 PM
OX - :clap: - Youngest English scorer in CL history. Vitally important the kid gets some games. Theo will have to step up.

kid-glove
29th September 2011, 01:39 PM
Got my Members kit. 125th anniversary bonus is Chapman's catalogue! A classy kit to treasure!

http://a.yfrog.com/img857/3998/ioqc.jpg

Warden
2nd October 2011, 11:49 PM
Sagna seriously injured :lol2: Another weekend ruined.
ESPN-STAR subscription cut thaan :cry: :cry

arsjay
6th October 2011, 12:47 AM
hello guys.. hope everybody is fine.

satissh_r
15th October 2011, 05:10 PM
:shaking: who else is?

NOV
15th October 2011, 05:44 PM
:shaking: who else is?treat it as just another game...

satissh_r
15th October 2011, 05:46 PM
treat it as just another game...

Ennamo ponga... innum one hourukku tension than

NOV
15th October 2011, 05:56 PM
Ennamo ponga... innum one hourukku tension thanirundhaalum kaattikka koodaadhu.. super saving by De Gea :clap:

NOV
15th October 2011, 07:12 PM
man utd continues its unbeaten streak....

raghavendran
15th October 2011, 08:59 PM
brilliant second half..Liverpool had their chances of winning it...again the man with the midas touch chicharito does it...great game :clap:

arsjay
16th October 2011, 10:04 PM
And the season begins here..

kid-glove
17th October 2011, 12:11 PM
No, it does not.

It's been more of a "1 step forward, 2 steps back" season.

Btw, Sir RVP :notworthy:

villan007
17th October 2011, 10:33 PM
Where would we be without RVP.. please stay fit :bow:

Warden
18th October 2011, 08:08 AM
Thats 22 goals and 6 assists in the league since the start of the year.Ill cry the day he leaves :cry:
Leagues best player,loss of talismanic captain,young spine,aging rearguard,a keeper whos 'kin amazing,3 teams cutting off and a 4th place scramble with Sp*uds.Its like 05-06 circa again :(
Still think we'll comfortably make the CL spot.

villan007
20th October 2011, 02:22 AM
Koscielny in Europe is an absolute delight to watch....

kid-glove
20th October 2011, 02:26 AM
Merte fell on his arse couple of times due to quick players. That apart, both great. Koscielny seemed to cover for 1.5 of back 4. Santos pretty much non-existent at times.

arsjay
20th October 2011, 11:21 PM
good win where everybody is settled for one point. lets go back to the good old 1-0 boring arsenal period. sacrificing beauty for winning trophies. Rambo scoring against stoke will complete his comeback.

raghavendran
24th October 2011, 08:25 AM
terrible derby game for us...never looked determined...started with the norwich game...where is the free flowing UTD team that trashed Arsenal????.after evans sending off..everyone literally gave up..ferdinand--worst performance...:evil:..
well played Rooney,only person who played with some intent...City look very very good in attacking..Milner :clap:...well we have another team to contend with..looks like a cracker of a season :wink:

Warden
24th October 2011, 11:04 AM
terrible derby game for us...never looked determined...started with the norwich game...where is the free flowing UTD team that trashed Arsenal's C Team????.after evans sending off..everyone literally gave up..ferdinand--worst performance...:evil:..
well played Rooney,only person who played with some intent...City look very very good in attacking..Milner :clap:...well we have another team to contend with..looks like a cracker of a season :wink:
Corrected :)
So 7 points of 2nd having already played United,Spurs,Liverpool and Newcastle.In hindsight,that 8-2 drubbing might have been the best thing to have happened to us this season.Arteta,Mertesacker and Santos have slotted in seamlessly :)
Walcott's got to be dropped.Was pretty efficient as an outlet and feeding on scraps last season,but I see no purpose for him in this side.Gervinho-Van Persie is working a treat and a playmaker ala Rosicky/Benayoun will complement the side better.
A goal and 4 assists in Aaron Ramseys last 4 premier league starts.Hes almost there :)

kid-glove
24th October 2011, 11:40 AM
Chezz didn't have to make a single save, impressive performance. Sir RVP :bow:

Saw Manc derby. Silva :bow: Balo 'why always me' :thumbsup:

Rbee
26th October 2011, 12:21 PM
Where have all the ManU fans gone? Reeling from the disgraceful defeat?

mareen
26th October 2011, 01:12 PM
Present sir. I just forget this thread most of the time in hub, Unless it had been bumped.

Embarrassing defeat alright. It was a wrong team selection to begin with. We were there for taking even against Chelsea. We will bounce back.

satissh_r
26th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Where have all the ManU fans gone? Reeling from the disgraceful defeat?

Helloooo!! We are all here no matter we win or lose :) Lets see if you come back here at the end of the season...

raghavendran
27th October 2011, 08:39 AM
Corrected :)
So 7 points of 2nd having already played United,Spurs,Liverpool and Newcastle.In hindsight,that 8-2 drubbing might have been the best thing to have happened to us this season.Arteta,Mertesacker and Santos have slotted in seamlessly :)
Walcott's got to be dropped.Was pretty efficient as an outlet and feeding on scraps last season,but I see no purpose for him in this side.Gervinho-Van Persie is working a treat and a playmaker ala Rosicky/Benayoun will complement the side better.
A goal and 4 assists in Aaron Ramseys last 4 premier league starts.Hes almost there :)you have a chance of making it to the top 4...provided you have RVP playing literally every game...he is top class...but injury prone..

raghavendran
27th October 2011, 08:42 AM
and i guess we are missing T.Cleverley,he could be the perfect replacement for Scholes....Anderson and Fletcher are lacking the innovation..they are too hesitant to go forward....

Amalg
28th October 2011, 06:47 PM
and i guess we are missing T.Cleverley,he could be the perfect replacement for Scholes....Anderson and Fletcher are lacking the innovation..they are too hesitant to go forward....

Lets wait n watch...

Warden
29th October 2011, 07:29 PM
What a captain :notworthy: What a 'kin captain :notworthy:

Sid_316
29th October 2011, 07:57 PM
What a captain :notworthy: What a 'kin captain :notworthy:
:thumbsup:

raghavendran
29th October 2011, 08:33 PM
excellent game...RVP,Walcott :clap:

Bing
31st October 2011, 02:05 AM
RVP! RVP!! RVP!!! .. Due credit should also go to Theo Walcott - Excellent single handed goal from him ya

Sid_316
31st October 2011, 02:36 AM
RVP! RVP!! RVP!!! .. Due credit should also go to Theo Walcott - Excellent single handed goal from him ya

Almost every one of them contributed...Gervinho,Ramsey,Arteta,Kosc :) Szczesny is like slowly becoming one of the best in the buisness. Even santos was good in the 2nd half :thumbsup: amazing 2nd half

kid-glove
31st October 2011, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAkrx_4dBEI

Oray pullarips..

kid-glove
2nd November 2011, 03:28 PM
Frustrating result. But the boys fought till the end. Glorious chances for Aaron (twice), Theo, Gervinho, Sir RVP. Should have been done and dusted. But same old Arsenal, always doing it the hard way. :sigh2:

kid-glove
3rd November 2011, 05:17 PM
http://www.ashburtongrove.co.uk/2011/11/mertesackers-resurgence-against.html

Excellent work by CWDailygooner on the video.

raghavendran
4th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Rooney in central midfield against galati...:roll:...wonder how this will work...on the whole it was the week for the big guns in europe...barca,BM,RM,City all had easy wins...

satissh_r
4th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Rooney in central midfield against galati...:roll:...wonder how this will work...on the whole it was the week for the big guns in europe...barca,BM,RM,City all had easy wins...

This is only a stop gap according to SAF, but looking at our current midfield I wouldn't mind him playing there against Sunderland. Anderson has been very poor the last few games, he might actually be on borrowed time TBH. One worrying thing for me with our midfield is our sudden over dependence on Cleverley, his performances have been very good so far but he will need another ball winning midfielder to compliment him. I hope SAF has someone in mind to buy during the winter transfers but then again, knowing him, it wouldn't surprise me if he went and bought another winger or striker ;)

kid-glove
4th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Klinsmann wants Brek Shea to train with 'the Arsenal'. Looks like a proper talent. Hope he enjoys his stay.

kid-glove
4th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Rosicky
vs. Marseille http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQsyqCpsU1s ( Pass to RVP vs L'OM - pass of the season so far)
vs. Chelsea http://vimeo.com/31544734 ( Chest/head triangle vs Chelsea - showboat of the season so far.)

Done by http://twitter.com/#!/Karpen07/

No.1 Rozza fan in the internet.

Sid_316
4th November 2011, 11:12 PM
http://yfrog.com/ob71eaj

Lol seriously! an award for this too :D anyways good for the captain :thumbsup:

kid-glove
4th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Sir :clap: Hope he gets two more, 20, 30. :D

kid-glove
5th November 2011, 12:53 AM
Arsenal Christmas video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHnSCWB8cXY

Brilliant. Hope they do a blue pill/red pill spin-off next.

raghavendran
5th November 2011, 12:09 PM
This is only a stop gap according to SAF, but looking at our current midfield I wouldn't mind him playing there against Sunderland. Anderson has been very poor the last few games, he might actually be on borrowed time TBH. One worrying thing for me with our midfield is our sudden over dependence on Cleverley, his performances have been very good so far but he will need another ball winning midfielder to compliment him. I hope SAF has someone in mind to buy during the winter transfers but then again, knowing him, it wouldn't surprise me if he went and bought another winger or striker ;)
yes...i think we need to start Chicharito in every game...he is a good finisher...more like a van nistelrooy

kid-glove
6th November 2011, 10:23 AM
So disappointed in RVP. Only 1 goal. :)

kid-glove
7th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Van Basten is spiritually connected to Arsenal. http://news.arseblog.com/2011/11/van-basten-tells-robin-to-stay-at-arsenal-forever/?utm_source=feedburner.com%2Farseblognews&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arseblognews+%28Arseblog+News +-+the+one+stop+Arsenal+news+site%29

“Robin must not leave Arsenal. You can’t compare my situation at Ajax. The big difference is that Robin is *already at a big club. Robin has been in London for six years. He can’t help it that *Arsenal have won *nothing in that time.

“So much has changed in those six years in the Premier League. Chelsea have become a big club and have massive *financial resources. Manchester City have *become a big force and are richer than any other club. The amount of money which is flowing to these clubs for transfers is unbelievable. Arsenal operate differently. I admire that.”

“I still think Arsenal are the most beautiful club in *England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style. Arsenal have the most *amazing stadium, they have a style of play, they have a *beautiful shirt – in every way I consider Arsenal as the *ultimate football club. It is the club where Robin belongs.”

“Do I sound like an *idealist? Maybe I do, but all those things *Arsenal have to offer can play a part in the decision to stay there. The foundations are there.

However, van Basten warned that his fellow Dutchman needs help to bring success and trophies back to Arsenal, and suggested van Persie should pressurise the manager, and the board, to invest in the team.

“I know Robin can’t do it all on his own. But he will have to put pressure on the people in charge, on the board, on the owner, on everyone who is involved in the highest *echelons of the club, that they keep doing the right things for Arsenal, so the team can *compete at the highest level.

“Robin now has to make sure the club makes the right *decisions, so Arsenal will be run properly. He can say to *Arsenal: ‘I can leave or I can stay. Just tell me: Do you want to go for bigger things with me? Yes? Then you will have to invest. If you don’t want to, that’s fine, but then I am going’.

“Arsenal are a really big club. With a few more *top- quality players around him, Robin will improve his chances when it comes to winning things and being successful.’’

That just makes two of us, Marco.

Sid_316
7th November 2011, 01:15 PM
Van Basten is spiritually connected to Arsenal. http://news.arseblog.com/2011/11/van-basten-tells-robin-to-stay-at-arsenal-forever/?utm_source=feedburner.com%2Farseblognews&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arseblognews+%28Arseblog+News +-+the+one+stop+Arsenal+news+site%29

:thumbsup:

Sid_316
7th November 2011, 01:20 PM
Seems real madrid might win the la liga this time.. they r little more consistent than barca.. Athletico :clap: Kadisi nerathula bad defending or else they wud hav won. Fabregas scored again :|

kid-glove
7th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Great header from Fabregas..

Amalg
7th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.. :bow: Utterly deserves it..

kid-glove
12th November 2011, 06:50 PM
Sir RVP took special permission from Dutch NT to return as he's on maximum overload physically. He wouldn't be playing against Germany on Tuesday

Ukraine-Germany. Low's 3-5-2 is a disaster. Even though the goals conceded were on counter & long ranger - none of the 3 CB's look cohesive, one rendered obsolete. As did Goetzilluer for most of the match. Kroos alone was able to exhibit his best! Thankfully they'd welcome back Merte, he'd have also been a better sweeper in that back-3. But I assume Low's Teutonic mind is too prudent to not experiment against their rivals.

Speaking of which, Oranje-Swiss. Djourou looks very solid but for one Terry-esque mistake. Once again, we were more frustrating to watch. Sneijder plays for himself. And isn't playing the balls that he should, tries a lot more attempts at goals for himself. IS he a glorified Lampard? His understanding (surprisingly) with Robben is also very close to Lumpard 04-06. Vdv was okay in distribution to Babel & FB's but couldn't make a proper through ball. RVP created couple of real opportunities and openings for Babel, but wasn't supported with proper service. The front 3 Babel-RVP-Kuyt were dynamic enough, but lacked spark of a Robben or Affelay (But again he's a selfish player who could cost in finals) in wide areas. Not liking midfield of De Jong-Vdv-Sneijder.

France were unimpressive, USA resilient & solid under Jurgen. Koscileny had a solid debut, if on a terrain of a PL match. It was slightly more physical & direct approach to stop Altidore. He was able to stop couple of counters. And did well twice or thrice on 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 situations. Ready to sacrifice himself on one occasion. That's what you need in international football.

Park Chu young scored a predator's goal. Even if he suffers a bit of Chamakh syndrome, he seems to do better inside the box & on counters.

Rosicky was outstanding for Czechs in qualifiers. One intelligent reverse pass which led to a fine long range goal and another beautiful set-piece assist. 2-0. It's in their hands now.

Oxlade shone for under-21's. Another MOTM display.

Now for Ramsey & Walcott today.

Hope all the Arsenal boys return safe & sound.

Sid_316
12th November 2011, 06:54 PM
International breaks are boring :mad:

NOV
12th November 2011, 07:00 PM
International breaks are boring :mad::exactly: its like someone hacked BPL :lol2:

raghavendran
12th November 2011, 08:17 PM
feel restless without BPL :evil:

kid-glove
12th November 2011, 09:17 PM
Did Barclays pay you guys too? :lol:

It's EPL. :roll:

kid-glove
13th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Wales thrash Norway 4-1, but they did titter in second half. Gary Speed gets a lot of credit for making them play possession football.

England park the bus & won against Spain, who were bit unlucky in final third but largely frustrating without the final pass. Why Del Bosque insists on both Busquets & Alonso is beyond me. They've lost a handful of games last few years. Even if they are friendlies.

ajithfederer
15th November 2011, 09:58 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmbn78_sir-alex-ferguson-25-years-by-aditya-reds_sport

Sir Alex Ferguson - 25 Years by aditya_reds

I personally like this guy's compilation's as far as cricket goes. He chooses great BGM's and appropriate sporting moments. This is his latest upload.

satissh_r
15th November 2011, 10:30 PM
Thanks AF some goosebump moments there :)

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 05:56 PM
Joel Campbell vs Spain last night :thumbsup:

Pretty pathetic that Germans played more like ORanje while we played like 'em. :yikes: But we didn't have some key players-nu solli thEthikalam..

Theo not injured for England.

Thankfully interlull is over!

podaskie
16th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Joel Campbell vs Spain last night :thumbsup:

Pretty pathetic that Germans played more like ORanje while we played like 'em. :yikes: But we didn't have some key players-nu solli thEthikalam..

Theo not injured for England.

Thankfully interlull is over!

germany too hve missed some key players..but at this moment germany s unstoppable,hope they will win euro..

podaskie
16th November 2011, 10:13 PM
mario goetze s my new favorite player...future wpoty for sure :)

Sid_316
16th November 2011, 10:25 PM
mario goetze s my new favorite player...future wpoty for sure :)

Haven't seen much of him but seems like a rockstar.. Fifa 12 la he is super awesome. Linked with arsenal.. but guess many clubs will bid for him now and finally arsenal will give up

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 10:40 PM
Poda. I don't count Lahm as he makes a lot of mistakes. Sure, he & Badstubber have more of an understanding, that might be a slight dent but please, he's not that big a miss. And replacement could be found.

Gomez is not as lethal as Klose for Germany. Even though he is in rich vein of form.

Schweini is the only miss.

Contrast that to RVP, VDV & Robben. Who are all key players. It's the equivalent of Germans losing Goetziller :)

podaskie
16th November 2011, 10:41 PM
Haven't seen much of him but seems like a rockstar.. Fifa 12 la he is super awesome. Linked with arsenal.. but guess many clubs will bid for him now and finally arsenal will give up

neengalum fifa 12 play panringala..super :) yes mario s fantastic & better then ozil for me..if my guess is correct he will go bayern or madrid.. else manutd if they willing to spend some 50m..

some of his skills, just 19 yearold kid :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8BCfJ6B23s

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Bayern want Reus. Not wanting to spend big bucks on Goetze.

Goetze wants to stay at least until Euros is over.

After that, it's between Real, Barca, City, Man utd, Chelsea & Milan clubs?

Let's go after Munian please. This ship had sailed. :(

Sid_316
16th November 2011, 10:50 PM
Bayern want Reus. Not wanting to spend big bucks on Goetze.

Goetze wants to stay at least until Euros is over.

After that, it's between Real, Barca, City, Man utd, Chelsea & Milan clubs?

Let's go after Munian please. This ship had sailed. :(

Hazard? chances?

podaskie
16th November 2011, 10:51 PM
Poda. I don't count Lahm as he makes a lot of mistakes. Sure, he & Badstubber have more of an understanding, that might be a slight dent but please, he's not that big a miss. And replacement could be found.

Gomez is not as lethal as Klose for Germany. Even though he is in rich vein of form.

Schweini is the only miss.

Contrast that to RVP, VDV & Robben. Who are all key players. It's the equivalent of Germans losing Goetziller :)

for me Andre Schürrle s the big miss..i dnt want Podolski to start again for germany...agree wth gomez...& i dnt see any replacement for lahm, Aogo s very average imo.. i like Goetziller part :) they r gonna rock.. & guess Afellay & Vdv r the big miss for orange..robben could hurt when he is onform..but basically he is the most selfish player for bayern..

Sid_316
16th November 2011, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8BCfJ6B23s

:clap: Hope he doesn't end up in madrid for god's sake!

Sid_316
16th November 2011, 10:54 PM
for me Andre Schürrle s the big miss..i dnt want Podolski to start again for germany...agree wth gomez...& i dnt see any replacement for lahm, Aogo s very average imo.. i like Goetziller part :) they r gonna rock.. & guess Afellay & Vdv r the big miss for orange..robben could hurt when he is onform..but basically he is the most selfish player for bayern..

'R'vp ah vittutinga :twisted:

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 10:55 PM
Hazard? chances?

No. :(

Maybe Chris Eriksen. But we have to hurry. Still don't think we're a pro-active club. We're a reactive club. We will wait until August 31'st for Arshavin to be sold to Anzhi for 10m.

podaskie
16th November 2011, 10:55 PM
arsenal should hve brought ozil, before WC ..they missed it..

podaskie
16th November 2011, 11:01 PM
'R'vp ah vittutinga :twisted:

Huntelaar is best imo..

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:01 PM

Afellay is a big miss. Like RVP, Kuyt & Vdv (not that Spurs Vdv, the one that plays for Oranje), a very self-less player. . Robben is vital to us, coz he provides that spark & individual brilliance when the game is locked. But also prone to shocking miss like in finals. :( At least he makes things happen.

Yeah, your namesake is done for Germany. :) I'd expect Schürrle / Reus to earn more caps definitely.

Lahm is replaceable. He costs Germany a lot of goals. I'd still be inclined to push Badstubber to LB if need be. And play Hummels next to Mertesacker. Howedes ahead of Boateng at RB. Front 6 to be more dynamic. Khedira-Schweini as CM, Kroos AM with two of Goetziller as RAM, LAM, & Klose.

Sid_316
16th November 2011, 11:02 PM
No. :(

Maybe Chris Eriksen. But we have to hurry. Still don't think we're a pro-active club. We're a reactive club. We will wait until August 31'st for Arshavin to be sold to Anzhi for 10m.

We will never be one i guess.. arshavin shud be offloaded as quick as possible.. indha range la velayaditu irundhar na remba kashtam.. Btw KG do u think chamakh has any chances of coming back from this crappy bad patch? or will park be considered the main backup striker? If RVP is injured What will happen?

Sid_316
16th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Huntelaar is best imo..

:shock: :confused:

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Huntelaar is best imo..

:lol:

He's the most selfish player ever. And an absolute one-trick pony. He's one reason why we were given a hiding by the krauts. :twisted:

RVP is selfless. And makes the players around him play indefinitely better. Reason why Robben was as lethal in making diagonal runs to RVP's vacant zone, wouldn't happen with Hunter. And he could receive the ball with his back to defense & make the right options. Something Hunter is terrible at.

If at all, Hunter as ST with RVP as no.10 is tried & tested for weaker teams. But no modern team is going to succeed with likes of Hunter as lone forward. Need a false-9 with playmaking skills like RVP.

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:08 PM
We will never be one i guess.. arshavin shud be offloaded as quick as possible.. indha range la velayaditu irundhar na remba kashtam.. Btw KG do u think chamakh has any chances of coming back from this crappy bad patch? or will park be considered the main backup striker? If RVP is injured What will happen?

AW wants to wait till ANC. Chamakh is definitely not a bad striker. He didn't become a bad player overnight. He's very good at link-up play, but he is lacking confidence to score goals. A striker is measured by that. Hence why it's absolutely vital that he gets his confidence back.

Park is Chamakh-esque in many respects, but he also has more of a predatory instincts ATM. His goal scoring ability for Korea proves that. With Chamakh gone to ANC, it's up to him & Sanchez Watt (Who I rate a lot!) have to cover for RVP, whether it's rotation or dare I say it, injuries.

satissh_r
16th November 2011, 11:11 PM
Maybe Chris Eriksen

Read in United forums that we have been scouting him for a while but Liverpool are also interested. I'll be happy if he doesn't go to Barca, Madrid or City

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Van Bommel next to De Jong, Marwijk :twisted:

Nepotism down down. :P

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Read in United forums that we have been scouting him for a while but Liverpool are also interested. I'll be happy if he doesn't go to Barca, Madrid or City

City have already set a figure 25m. :twisted:

satissh_r
16th November 2011, 11:15 PM
City have already set a figure 25m. :twisted:

God no :banghead: they seriously get on my nerves... Probably the only club I hate

podaskie
16th November 2011, 11:16 PM
:shock: :confused:

while watching schalke game, he scores every time when they need..& thought he is just like gomez, a talentless goal scorer

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Having a poacher would work for Germany. Still, Gomez isn't in same class as Klose in that regard. And I absolutely hate Klose's brand of strikers. So I say that with utmost humility.

But for a team like Orange, it's built on selfish ego-heads like Sneijder & Robben, with others like RVP, Kuyt, Vdv, Affelay playing for them. Accommodating them. RVP is like a soldant, welding it all together. Sacrificing his own striking duties if need be. Look at the no. of shots taken by him compared to these two. As I said in another page, Sneijder is more of a Lampard for Oranje, but not a playmaker who threads in through passes.

Look at Swiss game, it's RVP who creates chances for Babel, Kuyt with his passes, off the ball runs & interplay.

kid-glove
16th November 2011, 11:29 PM
With corrupt noobs like Bladder (his latest on Racism :shock: ), we're in for lows of football. Likes of Madrid, City, Barca, PSG (Pastore :cry2: ) would be willing to spend & all the top players will be willing to go there. Platini had something up his sleeve with FFP, but he'd be given a deal by Qataris.

podaskie
17th November 2011, 12:06 AM
Afellay is a big miss. Like RVP, Kuyt & Vdv (not that Spurs Vdv, the one that plays for Oranje), a very self-less player. . Robben is vital to us, coz he provides that spark & individual brilliance when the game is locked. But also prone to shocking miss like in finals. :( At least he makes things happen.

Yeah, your namesake is done for Germany. :) I'd expect Schürrle / Reus to earn more caps definitely.

Lahm is replaceable. He costs Germany a lot of goals. I'd still be inclined to push Badstubber to LB if need be. And play Hummels next to Mertesacker. Howedes ahead of Boateng at RB. Front 6 to be more dynamic. Khedira-Schweini as CM, Kroos AM with two of Goetziller as RAM, LAM, & Klose.

i dnt think lahm s replaceable still, yes, sometimes he is error-prone like he did against spain in the final of euro2008 :( but we dnt hve a good defender at this time..only hummels come to my mind with decent technique at defending..agree wth howedes,he s better then boeteng, i would like to play kroos-bastain in the middle,followed by Goetziller & klose:) wats ur take on Mertesacker & Badstubber, r they any good?? or only me think bad abt them.. they both r too much slow for my liking, everytime they gets the ball,it gives me a shake:(

interesting pot for euro,

Pot 1: Spain, Netherlands, Ukraine, Poland.
Pot 2: Germany, Italy, England, Russia
Pot 3: Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Sweden
Pot 4: Denmark, France, Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland

a group of,

spain/netherland
germany
portugal
france... would be a killer :)

kid-glove
17th November 2011, 12:16 AM
they're both slow. But Badstubber's distribution & left-footedness is favored more than Hummels ATM.
Mertesacker is positionally very good. You don't throw away his experience.

IMO, you could kill two birds with one stone. Play Badstubber at LB. Bring Hummels into LCB. Mertesacker at RCB. Howedes at RB.

villan007
17th November 2011, 12:17 AM
Norwich,Dortmund,Fulham ahead.. Park has to start one of these games

Sid_316
19th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Effin vantastic! :bow: 5 in a row now.

satissh_r
19th November 2011, 08:58 PM
After watching the Arsenal game I changed channel to find some Indian football in Ten sports and couldn't watch it for more than 5 mins... The quality of football is appalling ... India ellam world level la compete panrathu jenma jenmathukum nadakathu pola :(

satissh_r
19th November 2011, 08:59 PM
oh btw RVP :thumbsup:

Sid_316
22nd November 2011, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxA1z2PYrGk

Bloody Racists! idhula vera blatter comments :twisted:

itzashwin
22nd November 2011, 07:12 PM
Jack Wilshere Tweets

All spurs fans buzzing that they are ahead of us in the league (for once). Its a marathon, not a sprint! I tell you what at the end of the Season if spurs finish above arsenal I will give £3000 to charity and if arsenal finish above spurs every spurs fan that follows me must. Send me a pound each and I will give it to @Jack_Marshall_ charity! Do we have a deal THFC fans!?

satissh_r
22nd November 2011, 07:48 PM
Jack Wilshere Tweets

All spurs fans buzzing that they are ahead of us in the league (for once). Its a marathon, not a sprint! I tell you what at the end of the Season if spurs finish above arsenal I will give £3000 to charity and if arsenal finish above spurs every spurs fan that follows me must. Send me a pound each and I will give it to @Jack_Marshall_ charity! Do we have a deal THFC fans!?

Super :thumbsup: Poor Jack Marshall, very brave kid

podaskie
24th November 2011, 12:45 AM
wow..will see more of Gotze today, n 10 sports

kid-glove
24th November 2011, 01:00 AM
:shaking:

villan007
24th November 2011, 01:03 AM
what are the odds that we'll not qualify?

kid-glove
24th November 2011, 01:04 AM
Yeah, worth a tenner.

podaskie
24th November 2011, 01:52 AM
wow..will see more of Gotze today, n 10 sports

:(:(:(

Sid_316
24th November 2011, 03:15 AM
Whoa! Through to the 2nd round.. Good overall team effort. Song:clap: RVP(Somebody stop me!) :smokesmirk:

sathya_1979
24th November 2011, 03:27 AM
RVP :clap: