PDA

View Full Version : Difference between loving a Tamil & loving a foreigner?

Soomy
29th January 2005, 07:17 PM
What is the difference between loving a Tamil person & loving a foreigner? For me, loving a Tamil person is being married without inevitably being in love. Loving a foreigner is being really in love without inevitably being married.

blahblah
30th January 2005, 12:02 PM
Horrible!Horrible! :banghead: :banghead: :lol2: :lol2:

Bad Boy
30th January 2005, 08:55 PM
What do you want to say exactly? Or, what should we have to understand? What about the case a tamil being a foreigner?

Soomy
31st January 2005, 06:22 PM
Tamil people do always arranged marriage.

I give some examples : a tamil man married a tamil woman not because he loves her, but because he wants her to cook a meal, to clean dirty laundries and to keep warn with him in bed (if she is really beautiful like a hindi woman).

nirosha sen
31st January 2005, 06:25 PM
:lol: I thought the the whole of India practised arranged marriages!!! So why only put Tamil men under the microscope???

Onoo puriyale Ma!! :D

Soomy
31st January 2005, 06:35 PM
Oh, I said generally for immigrant Tamil people in the world, and also for indian people. Can you explain why parents in UK, France or Canada trick her daughter, who can't speak one word of Tamil, to spend for holidays in India or Sri Lanka, she is arranged married without her consent and she doesn't come back home ? :x It is normal that her husband in India is old, bald and ugly, that she has a boyfriend, Tamil or no-Tamil, and she hasn't finished studying yet ?

nirosha sen
31st January 2005, 06:39 PM
I think you need to be more specific than that Pa!! Care to PM me???? Although I'm no Agony Aunt but could always lend a sympathetic ear! :)

Bad Boy
31st January 2005, 06:48 PM
It seems soomy had a very big fall! He is on his straight way to idiocy.
Sorry he is already there.

aravindhan
1st February 2005, 04:51 AM
Can you explain why parents in UK, France or Canada trick her daughter, who can't speak one word of Tamil

Are you sure you're talking about Tamils (I noticed you mentioned "Hindi girls" in another post)? I spent a good while in SE Asia and Europe, and as far as I've seen it's quite rare for second-generation Tamil immigrants to not be able to speak their language. They may not always read and write it fluently, but "can't speak one word of Tamil"??

she is arranged married without her consent and she doesn't come back home? It is normal that her husband in India is old, bald and ugly, that she has a boyfriend, Tamil or no-Tamil, and she hasn't finished studying yet ?

Again, are you thinking of northern Indians / Pakistanis here? Forced marriages are no longer that common even amongst them, but they're even less frequent amongst Tamils, and forcing a girl to marry a man much older is extremely rare nowadays.

scorpio
1st February 2005, 12:14 PM
"It is normal that her husband in India is old, bald and ugly"

What do you mean?? Do you think all men in India look like 60s in their 20s? Can you pls. define 'ugly'? Is it something to do with skin colour?

Dear, you definitely seem confused!

davie
10th January 2006, 07:25 AM
"
What do you mean?? Do you think all men in India look like 60s in their 20s?

Lol @ Scorpio.
Imagine if everyone in their twenties look like 60's then how will real 60 guys look? :twisted: Most of the indians are dark, but one cannot generalize things. Soomy you seem to have a different frequency and wavelength

davie
10th January 2006, 07:32 AM
:lol: I thought the the whole of India practised arranged marriages!!! So why only put Tamil men under the microscope???

Onoo puriyale Ma!! :D

Well, things are changing/changed in india illaya pa? :P
I think his name should be poly samiar instead of soomy. :lol:

Lambretta
10th January 2006, 10:14 AM
First of all wats the meaning of "loving a tamil & loving a foreigner"?? :?
Does it mean tat all non-tamils r FOREIGNERS??!! Then wat r so many of them doing in India??! :roll:
Or does this Tamil-"foreigner" classification symbolise the famous Ar-Dr. ('can't spell it out fully here but u'll know wat tat is!) division??

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 12:06 PM
//"It is normal that her husband in India is old, bald and ugly"//

Who said those wise words?

dev
10th January 2006, 12:35 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ... thamasu thamasu...

KoH
10th January 2006, 04:09 PM
Hey Davie,

where did you escape from? Have not seen you for about an year! What and how are you doing, dude? Had you been missing your password until today?

-deleted-

Sanguine Sridhar
10th January 2006, 05:10 PM
Tamil people do always arranged marriage

I admit,What bothers you? Love marriages are also equally happening here.

I give some examples : a tamil man married a tamil woman not because he loves her, but because he wants her to cook a meal, to clean dirty laundries and to keep warn with him in bed (if she is really beautiful like a hindi woman).

Better you use 'Some' before Tamil men and if you say 'some' Sorry Soomy its there in all the regions in India not only in Tamil Nadu.

if she is really beautiful like a hindi woman
Tamil ladies please note :mrgreen: Mr/Mrs/Ms Soomy u mean that tamil ladies are worst?

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 05:20 PM
Ask mr/mrs/soomy(!!)

to open his or her eyes AND judge.

Let her not GENERALISE THINGS :evil: :evil: :mad:

Sanguine Sridhar
10th January 2006, 05:23 PM
Ask mr/mrs/soomy(!!)

to open his or her eyes AND judge.

Let her not GENERALISE THINGS :evil: :evil: :mad:
What i personaly feel is that..Soomy will change her perception about south indian woman after seeing Prabha :wink:

Lambretta
10th January 2006, 05:36 PM
*DIGR*
What i personaly feel is that..Soomy will change her perception about south indian woman after seeing Prabha :wink:
Enna avangle ippo 'KM' nu koopdarthilleya?? :wink: :lol:

*END DIGR*

ssanjinika
10th January 2006, 07:03 PM
I take extreme exception to this post!!!
My GOD soomy dont you find your post ridiculous??How can you generalise this way??According to you no tamilian has ever had a love marriage,Will always marry men who are atleast 40 years their senior in which case no tamil man in his 20s or 30s ever get married :lol:
Tamil women are these dumb creatures who will do what ever their parents say without a thought in their heads and
Tamil parents are devil incarnates who hate to see their children happy.
To top it all you have gone ahead and insulted all "foreigners" by saying they will fall in love but not get married.So all the "foreign children" are all illegitimate?

Dont you find your post dumb now?

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 07:25 PM
and abvoe all he or she says

beautiful like HINDI women!! :roll:

Is beauty language bound? I never KNEW THAT?!?!

Sandeep
11th January 2006, 07:23 AM
So Soomy when is your girlfriends (Tamil girl) marraige with a bald, ugly, old man (who you have not yet seen) ?

BTW I wonder when "hindi women are beautiful" why did U go for a Tamil girl ? U wanted her to cook, wash cloths for you or what ?

davie
12th January 2006, 12:43 AM
Hey Davie,

where did you escape from? Have not seen you for about an year! What and how are you doing, dude? Had you been missing your password until today?

-deleted-

Did not find time till now. Dats Why.
Lol. Looks like some Old Foe from lanka.

Lambretta
12th January 2006, 02:46 PM
So Soomy when is your girlfriends (Tamil girl) marraige with a bald, ugly, old man (who you have not yet seen) ?

BTW I wonder when "hindi women are beautiful" why did U go for a Tamil girl ? U wanted her to cook, wash cloths for you or what ?
Ok tats it! Cud yall plse. make up ur mind first- whether "Soomy" is a HE or SHE?? Or cud u, "Soomy" clarify this urself plse???! :? :roll:

Sandeep
12th January 2006, 03:01 PM

Ok tats it! Cud yall plse. make up ur mind first- whether "Soomy" is a HE or SHE?? Or cud u, "Soomy" clarify this urself plse???! :? :roll:

Hey my theory holds good irrespective of Sommy's Gender :lol:

nms
12th January 2006, 05:51 PM
Dear Soomy,
There is a seperate thread "A joke per day keeps the doctor away..." .
Why start a seperate thread for a single joke...? :? :? :? :?
--------------------
:notworthy:

Lambretta
12th January 2006, 06:12 PM
Hey my theory holds good irrespective of Sommy's Gender :lol:
:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
12th January 2006, 06:54 PM
Poor soomy!

He or she has been teased ENOUGH I think.

Cheers soomy :smile: We all mean nothing malicious here. :smile: