PDA

View Full Version : gals n boys

sweetoo
28th January 2005, 09:11 PM
The problems with girls
Gilrs,
They're beautiful(it's true)
They think they really beautiful(huhhh!??)
They think they're nice(not really actually)
They're sensitive(sometimes,who cares,peoples are sick of that)
But,
If guys say you're pretty."No,I'm not"
If guys say someone else is pretty,You'll get jealous
If guys say you're weak,You'll say you're strong(Yelah tuu..)
If guys treat you rough,"Hey,I'm a lady!!"
If guys say you can't cook,You'll get angry and but if you cook.......YEAKKKSSSSS(GOD knows)
The fact is
They aren't always nice
They aren't always sweet
They aren't always good
They aren't always generous
They are dangerous
They are a HEARTSHATTERED
They are a HEARTBREAKER
Do boys really care about what girls think and say about them(guys)?
NO....(and go bullshit yourselves)
The problems with GUYS:
If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him;
If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.
If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him;
If u Don't, he says u are from KAMPUNG.
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN;
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS.
If u ! are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE;
If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.
If u don't Love him, he tries to POSSESS u;
If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)
If u don't make love with him., he says u don't Love him;
If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.
If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROBLESOME;
If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST him.
If u SCOLD him, u are like ! a NANNY to him;
If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u. (Bullshit)
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;
If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.
If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;
If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMENT.
If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK;
If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.
If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;
If he HURTS u, u ar e too ! SENSITIVE!! & sooo hard to please!!!!!
The moral of the story is boys n girls are the same

ChandraCiggins
2nd February 2005, 03:58 PM
correct, cent percent

balu28
4th February 2005, 04:17 AM
ugh, indian women.....

It amazes me how some people (specifically indian gals) are so quick to find fault with us indian men. Yet there way of thinking, when it comes to marriage, relationships, intimacy are so outdated and silly that it makes you wonder as to whether they truly are from the planet Venus.

I cant understand how people in the indian society have such a hangup and problem with sex or anything that is sexually explicit to be shown on tv, or in public. By sex, i mean any suggestions of hand holding, kissing, touching,etc. This notion is extremely hypocritical coming from a country where the population is close to 1 billion.

And of course, when the indian desi chicks come to America, they have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to socializing with any "american" born indian men. As if there virginity is so pure and wholesome that they cant subject themselves to be exposed to sex crazed american kids. Meanwhile, these women probably study every picture in the kuma sutra religiously when they are completely alone. But they must uphold a pure, proper if ever so snooty image in public, right?

I have encountered too many indian females in my lifetime to know what they are all about. Find perfect handsome, tall indian man, mommy says. Find rich and successful indian man, daddy says. And turn the other way if the man does not live up to your shallow superficial standards. What gives these creatures the right to critique indian men so harshly, when they themselves are far from perfect human beings?

And dont forget those "nice" indo AMERICAN girls. Since they have assilimated so well into the american culture, they have learned to be ever so materialistic, demanding, rude , and defiant to their indian parents who they hate for not being as cool as their american counterparts. And they of course dated in high school, but not the dark indian men, who they hate even more than their parents. Only nice,good looking, fair skinned whites are acceptable to them. And anytime kind, gentle indian man comes their way forget it, indo american girl. Turn the other way. You know you are too good for him.

Reality check, ludki. You are not Karina. You are not as fair skinned as Aishwara, no matter how much powder and makeup you put on your face. So stop acting like the ultimate beauty queen. Develop your personality, virtues, before you end up all alone....

lordstanher
8th February 2005, 01:58 PM
Balu,
IMO, Indian women were always conservative abt sex in public (I mean kissing/petting, altho I've nothing against holding hands!) cos they were probably uncomfortable imagining the reaction of the public to couples (even married ones!) indulging in these little romantic acts in public, and maybe afraid tat other men who view this might be tempted to do it w/ ne other women they see on the street, if u know abt harassment of women in public places! The kind of éncouragement' men get from Indian movies itself says a lot in this regard!
I mean to say its no use in blaming them when the entire public/society in India itself is like tat!

mandangi
16th February 2005, 07:17 AM
They're beautiful(it's true)All the girls are not beautiful. I am boy but i look beautiful. I have seen many girls who look ugly.

son
16th February 2005, 07:22 AM
Ugly and beautiful is all how u make up your mind. And external beauty is useless , but internal beauty is always perpetual.
Just think this way, what did the person with external beauty who lacks internal beauty in character and moral achieve??? Just nothing.
Gals need to be sweet, even though they may not be sexy.
Next time change ur mind for the concept of beautiful. Think different.

Next time u post here, think twice and post.
WE DONT WANT TO SPEND OUR TIME READING RUBBISH.
Infact, i wasted reading ur rubbish posting about 2 minutes of my precious life time that i am not going to get back at any cost.

mandangi
16th February 2005, 07:25 AM
<font color=red>External beauty is also important. I look beautiful but i dont even apply powder to my face. But in India many people have artificial beauty.</font>

son
16th February 2005, 07:28 AM
There is nothing (NO TERM ) called external beauty.
All face shapes and colours are cute.
Like i said its all how u make up your mind.
All men and women in this world are born beautiful, what ever may be the race or color.
We just have 6 billion beautiful men and women.

The only factor important for me is internal beauty. I dont like to be engaged with some murderer or some racist or casteist.
Again ur one weak human being struggling in this world with your own imagination/concept of beauty

mandangi
16th February 2005, 07:31 AM
I have seen some people who waste money for cosmetics. Chemicals in those cosmetics can cause side effects. I am not opposing body beauty. But i dont support wasting money unnecessarily by name of beauty.

son
16th February 2005, 07:32 AM
like i said before, there are many more pathetic human beings like u who dont know what is real beauty.
Idiots like u say for example hitler are just a pain to mankind.
I have had a tough time with some casteist idiots, who are just ignorant and are just a pain in ass.
next time i dont want to hear from you what u wrote before about gals

mandangi
16th February 2005, 07:39 AM
Learn how to speak in decent manner. Dont use words like idiot.

son
16th February 2005, 07:41 AM
ugh, indian women.....

Even though your first para made some sense, the last few lines are just devastating.
Mr Idiot, what do you know about americans ?
America respects equally both whites and blacks.
You are just an indian so u will always talk and behave like a pig
so stop bulshitting about american indian gals here

Shakthiprabha.
16th February 2005, 12:39 PM
People like balu28,

If they are SICK of indian women, IF THEY CANT STOP
despising them, why bother coming to indian threads or trying
to interact with indian women?

I simply do not understand the theory of being in
one society, or belonging to one society and objecting
to the same in the name of ULTRA MODERN thoughts.

If such culture or behaviour is irritating, PLEASE
adopt a different culture and enjoy life. What is the
point of belittling the whole lot who follow some
principles!?

If any indian woman by dabbing powder cannot be aishwarya
rai, I wonder if any american woman can dab makeup
and become julia roberts?!

So much hatred, bold enough to say it in a forum,
just because of the sheer fact, one belong to that
society. Sense of belonging gives them permission to degrade their community or people. eh?

mandangi,

I am sorry I assumed ur name as mandagini :(. Extremely sorry.

//All the girls are not beautiful. I am boy but i look beautiful. I have seen many girls who look ugly.//

There is NOBODY who is ugly. Its all in perception.
Some may look at you, (you who assume, that u are a BEAUTIFUL
BOY!) AND feel, u are not so good looking!

Its all relative matter u see

nirosha sen
16th February 2005, 04:12 PM
Well I think Balu speaks with such bitterness, probably from personal experience or at least watching from the side-lines!!

I always used to wonder abt Indian kids born and raised in America. Either they become ultra American, meaning it's permissiveness all thru or they retreat into an ultra-conservative Indian shell and become even worse than the rest of us!! :lol:

mandangi
16th February 2005, 06:22 PM
I never agree that girls are more beautiful. There are also many beautiful boys in the world.

Sandeep
16th February 2005, 06:28 PM
I never agree that girls are more beautiful. There are also many beautiful boys in the world.

:banghead:

lordstanher
16th February 2005, 06:52 PM
I have seen some people who waste money for cosmetics. Chemicals in those cosmetics can cause side effects. I am not opposing body beauty. But i dont support wasting money unnecessarily by name of beauty.

I agree w/ tat.....if they say tat beauty is skin deep, y think tat chemical make-up is going to enhance ur beauty?? lol!
Neways, personally I'm against the average Indian women using make-up of various hues nowadays- such as blue/green eye-liners/watever they r called....I've seen many of them- even older ones! here in Singapore caking their faces up like tat.....they don't realise tat it actually make them look scary!!ughh!
IMHO, most Indian women hav quite a lot of natural beauty as it is, watever their complexions etc. may be.... :wink:
so they look much more graceful minus all tat cosmetic facade! I feel tat make-up is used usually by those who suffer from an inferiority complex!

blahblah
16th February 2005, 06:57 PM
lordstanher,we are only too happy to have natural beauties like Mandan-ji around. :lol:

mandangi
16th February 2005, 06:58 PM
Those people easily get fooled by seeing advertisements like fair and lovely etc in TV.

blahblah
16th February 2005, 07:18 PM
Those people easily get fooled by seeing advertisements like fair and lovely etc in TV.

Sure friend,why don't you try for the Ms.India title?I am sure you will reach 'somewhere'.I really admire your confidence,beauty and sense.Believe me,you are too good in speaking out things too!My superiority complex turns inferior now.Keep your figure intact and be beautiful. :lol: :lol:

nirosha sen
16th February 2005, 07:50 PM
Could I call you Mandy, please???? I think you have such a unique name that I don't wanna mis-pronounce it Pa!! :)

Yes, I agree with the detractors of adverts. like Fair and Lovely, Pa!! There's so much of over-emphasis on the colour of the skin and not the superficial blemishes like acne, oily skin or pigmentation! They are forever going on abt fair skin only!!! :banghead:

Anyway, in my humble opinion, there's nothing wrong in trying out a bit of cosmetics for the face, it indeed serves to enhance whatever our natural looks are. It's all part and parcel of good grooming anyway!! :wink:

mandangi
16th February 2005, 08:00 PM
My surname is Mandangi. Dont cut my surname.

Akash
17th February 2005, 11:04 AM
Guys, if you have to decide on this.... pls come to my office and work for a DAY!! My HR is that cunnining on selecting our gal-colleagues, Now we guys are not dare to look out of our Monitor :(. Sick gals are round, you guys are just escaped from them...

Last week end when i came from CBE to Chennai, there were 10' of college gals in our compartment..... GOD!! it not the matter of how they look, How they are??.... What a collection :evil:

scorpio
17th February 2005, 11:27 AM
Akash,

Really sorry about that!

Next valentine day is after an year only, probably u may change your opinion within that ! 8)

Perhaps, you must take a clue from what our dear Mandangi has said in some other thread -Trying like Mohd. Bin Ghazni.

If you don't mind, you can share what is so putting off with those girls. Perhaps, they feel more confident when they are at work with their own friendly group.

Akash
17th February 2005, 12:12 PM
Scorpio, there's nothing to get opinion about some set of people.
No one is that good to get conclusion about a mass of people.
I just intent to say "It Depends", not a set of people or sick and not
a set of people are Cindrella, snow white, etc.,

There are equal sickness in both gender..

If you gals don't mind, proceed reading..... As far as Indian Prof. gals..
These are the mentality about guys, until they get to know
1, If you talk to them - You r Flirt,
2, If you Don't talk - You think, you got TWO HARNS
3, If you smile in the meeting - You r just another romeo
4, If no smiles in the meeting - Rock faced, dunno how to move with a gal...
But when you get close to them, by chance.... they all used to say the same
set of sentences to you..
"I thought you r like this, like that at first look, you know..."
"You r not like other guys...."

Is there any Hell behind it?? Y gals should have obsession about guys!!
But i think it not strange,
c me... now i say all these Abstraction against gals :P :))
So i think lets better get to know about people before we built opinion about them

scorpio
17th February 2005, 12:19 PM
" So i think lets better get to know about people before we built opinion about them"

True AKash. As you said, sickness exists in both genders.

It is only better not to discuss on this topic as it will not lead to any conclusion, but only petty skirmishes between men and women.

This thread was out of discussion for quite some time, thanks to our 'Archeology expert' Mr.Mandangi who is giving life to all abandoned threads with his punchy one-liners. :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
17th February 2005, 01:27 PM
Kind attn akash (also others)

If you guys don't mind, proceed reading..... As far as Indian Prof. guys..

These are the mentality about gals, until they get to know

1, If you talk to them - you are an easy pick

2, If you Don't talk - You are a dumb book worm, who only byhearts books (ahem)

3, If you smile in the meeting - You ARE INSTANTLY CRAZILY IN LOVE with the guy

4, If no smiles in the meeting - Proud snobbish girl, who is waiting for some INDIAN MAN TO TAME HER TEMPER!

But when you get close to them, by chance.... they all used to say the same

"you are unique yaar, not like mushy mushy other girls u know!"

(expecting mandangi's EXPERT COMMENT ON THIS (:rotfl:))

Akash
17th February 2005, 03:07 PM
1, If you talk to them - you are an easy pick

2, If you Don't talk - You are a dumb book worm, who only byhearts books (ahem)

3, If you smile in the meeting - You ARE INSTANTLY CRAZILY IN LOVE with the guy

4, If no smiles in the meeting - Proud snobbish girl, who is waiting for some INDIAN MAN TO TAME HER TEMPER!

sakthi, :poke:
Ok, as said, i agree.. you know, its kind of happens(even i said these exact words about gals :wink: )

Now the thing is "let don't conclude gals/guys, unless we know them well"
Come-on don't worry if this thread is concluded and will not resume.... Our Reformer Mandakkai is there to Dig things.....

nirosha sen
17th February 2005, 08:41 PM
:rotfl: Oh Akash, now it's my stomach's turn to ache from laughing too much Pa!!

Hey, do you think we could have the great Mandangi to put in a few spooky tales too???? I mean now, that he's on a spree, dare I hope to read another tale of the unexpected from him, too????!!! :lol: Perhaps, from the railways, this time???!!!! :shock:

buddha_brixton
18th February 2005, 11:36 PM
Greeting Friends,

I am new to Hub. I liked what "Sweetoo" wrote. Then it seems followed by quite a few under-aged male comments. There is sees to be a general dislike towards females on this Hub.

What "Sweetoo" said remainded me the book "Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars"

Have nice weekend.

Querida
19th February 2005, 07:56 AM
Welcome buddha_brixton :D
i'm surprised you haven't had a hard time stifling laffter at these jests et jabs made at a certain somebody...luckily im at home i can laff all i like...unlike the rest of the hubbers i won't be given the finger tapping the head gesture by fellow workers (ie lost the marbles signal) :lol: i don't know about the general dislike with women here...more like envy 8) :P ...thank god balu(the narrow-minded misogynist) has gone away with two posts...or else he would have to stay around and be proven wrong...so very very wrong... :x

buddha_brixton
19th February 2005, 09:31 AM
Greeting Q

Thank you. I am sorry I can't make head or tail of what you are saying.

I did have few glass of amber necter though.

I will try in the morning.

Sweet dreams.

Querida
20th February 2005, 08:48 AM
Well brix....heard that's what ambrosia will do to ya...anyways here's what ya do after you sober up with water, juice, bloody mary with two raw eggs and a helluva lot of aspirin...read your post...then read mine...word for word commentary is all that is... :wink: :D

NM
21st February 2005, 02:46 PM
Greeting Friends,
There is sees to be a general dislike towards females on this Hub.
What "Sweetoo" said remainded me the book "Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars"
Hey buddha_brixton,
To be fair, I don't think of it that way! It's just a hub, once in a while, we engage in casual banters; jabs; bashings etc etc but I don't think it's dislike or hatred, you know. We just have fun and move on....my view, if I don't like a particular comment or some of the issues discussed, I just ignore it....no sweat! You have no idea what we ladies can be up too.......... :evil: :evil: :wink: :wink:

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 03:12 PM
//You have no idea what we ladies can be up too.......... //

NO NM, NOT AGAIN............ANother lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I thought NM is a

well...forget it...what big deal ...I am tired of assuming genders to names :(

NM
21st February 2005, 03:14 PM

well...forget it...what big deal ...I am tired of assuming genders to names :(Oh DEAR!! Shakti!! Didn't U read last week's postings?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 03:27 PM
I was concentrating more on scorpio's threads.

Anyway many were utilizing this opportunity to mislead their info. So, I did not take others seriosuly. Anyway lastweek never read any posts concerning u.

I always used to get confused iwth U AND NOV.!

SO MUCH SO....

My ignorance is in limelight now :(

blahblah
21st February 2005, 03:37 PM
I always used to get confused iwth U AND NOV.!
(
Kill me now,please,will you? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 03:54 PM
//Kill me now,please,will you? //

But WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? (all innocent icon plz)

Akash
21st February 2005, 04:03 PM

well...forget it...what big deal ...I am tired of assuming genders to names :(Oh DEAR!! Shakti!! Didn't U read last week's postings?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scorpio's Gender caused all this confusions :P!!

scorpio
21st February 2005, 04:33 PM
Hmm, now that we are all clear as to who I am, I think we should move on..

Akash dear! Still in hangover from last week??

Akash
21st February 2005, 05:02 PM
//Oh DEAR!! Shakti!! Didn't U read last week's postings?? Laughing Laughing Laughing //

I was giving reason to NM!!
Regarding Hang Over, Aspirin Does'nt work now a days :evil:

jaiganes
21st February 2005, 08:56 PM
My office internet policies prevented me from posting in the hub. But that didn't keep me from reading every microsecond updates on these threads! Every refresh had a new post and it was hilarious!!! Scorpio wouldn't have imagined that she could be ever a centre of amusement and that too of epic proportions and that too after having been awarded the "best ragger" in the hub!!!! What a week in the hub!! Hey NOV did we set any new record for most frequent updation of a thread ???

buddha_brixton
24th February 2005, 09:24 PM
Dear Hubbers,

I am just begining to understand how this Hub workes except, why Gayana got very angery with all the Hubbers.

Have a nice day (or is it night)