PDA

View Full Version : free carnatic music download by jesudas

Oldposts
28th January 2005, 02:04 PM
Topic started by priya (wwpriya@rediffmail.com) (@ cache.zyberway.com) on Sun Jul 7 02:38:46 .

i want to know the website to download carnatic music jesudas

Oldposts
hey i saw ur name so that i can find the songs here..do suggest me some ste to find out
sandeep

Oldposts
plaease mail me those who wants to download
carnatic music by Yesudas,

Oldposts
I want to download carnatic music by jesudas.pl help me.

Oldposts
I have his complete classical works in mp3 format

Oldposts
kindly send me the some carnatic music on the following address

Oldposts
Hi,

You can visit the new website on CHEMBAI at http://www.chembai.com (http://www.chembai.com
)

Oldposts
Hi,
Tru sai aros.net.
It is really a treasure on carnatic music.
Really Great

Oldposts
Hi,
The website is www.sai.aros.net.
It is really a treasure on carnatic music.
Really Great

Oldposts
Please tell me the sit if you have any information

Oldposts
yesudas recently said he doent know much carnatic music. This is a real acceptance by him. we can only wish he tries to learn classical music at least now. he is not even a vidwan. i feel sorry for him. merely earning money will not make him a great singer, poor fellow.

he said that he has committed great sin by singing 'marimari ninne' in a different raga in the film, and now he feels sorry for that. this brain why did he not get earlier?

Oldposts
please send one tamil carnatic music
bye
Robert

Oldposts
I strongly recommend everyone to visit the following site :

http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma/personal/music/index.html (http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma/personal/music/index.html
)

This site has more than 200+ downloadable Carnatic Krithis and Varnams Audio Archive
all arranged in alphabetic order in multiple formats with notations and meanings.

Oldposts
i want free down loads of carnatic music of jesudas, sanjay subramaniam and violin by ganesh kumaresh
venu

Oldposts
i want download of dr. jesudoss carnatic songs

Oldposts
please permit download of the sweet renderings

Oldposts
I want to know how to download the music rendered by Padmashri K.J. Yesudas.

Thanks

Oldposts
yes i want to download Dr yesudaa's carnatic music

Oldposts
yes i want to download Dr yesudaa's carnatic music

Oldposts
Yes I would love to dowmload Yesudas Music

Oldposts
Hii, Cud someone help me find a site from where i can free download carnatic songs.

Oldposts
Visit http://carnatic.geetham.net/ (http://carnatic.geetham.net/
)

It has lots of carnaic songs in mp3 format.

You will have to register in the site first. Its free.

cheers,

Oldposts
hi this is vivek srinivasan from mumbai.actually i'm looking for sada siva brahmendra songs by any artist as well as jesudas collection.can any1 help me out???
thanks in advance

Oldposts
Please I wish to download any Carnatic music

Oldposts
Can you please let me know if there is some high quality online coaching in carnatic music

Oldposts
www.musicindiaonline.com has songs by many artists and Yesudas songs too

Oldposts
Hi,
Could someone recommend a website to download carnatic music by Musiri Subramanian Iyar and Madurai Mani Iyar? Thanks.

Oldposts
I want MS subbulakshmi's pancharatnamala
collection.I want to download .Can U help me to
download or send those downloads to my email
Account
ravichanred@yahoo.com

Oldposts
can you please list the sites from where i can download good classical (carnatic) vocal and chatting of mantras & slokas free of cost

Oldposts
KINDLY ANY ONE SUGGEST ME TO DOWNLOAD THE COLLECTIONS OF M S SUBBULAKSHMI AND YESUDAS THE TWO LEGANDS.

Oldposts
I want free download of Arunachala Kavi's "Yen Palli Kodeer ayya" sung by Aruna Sairam or any other professional singer and also "Pullanguzhal Kodutha moongilgale" by TM Sounderarajan. Will someone guide me?

Oldposts
kindily say the way and site for free download of carnatic music by Subbulakshi, jesudas and the nadeswaram music of sheek cinna moullana

Oldposts
can any1 tell me a site where i can freely d/w bombay jayashree collections & m.s subbulakshmi's bhajans.plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldposts
almost all the songs that are requested are available at www.musicindiaonline.com. Not only carnatic but film music of all indian languages and hindustani music are also available freely.

Oldposts
almost all the songs that are requested are available at www.musicindiaonline.com. Not only carnatic but film music of all indian languages and hindustani music are also available freely.

Oldposts
i want to down load Jesudas carnatic devotional telugu songs

Oldposts
i am interested in hearing Dr.Balamurali krishnaf
famous thyagaraja krithanas, which is really wonderful. exciting. peace to mind.

Oldposts
Try this site but you have to register first.
http://home.sprynet.com/~dsivakumar/music/intromus.htm (http://home.sprynet.com/~dsivakumar/music/intromus.htm
)
Also try http://musicindiaonline.com

Oldposts
I want to have mp3 classical music by Yesudas. Ready to pay for it if required.

Oldposts
Dear friends
musics from Yesudas, K.J. visit

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/l/00000A

Oldposts
i would like to be posted with a list of popular carnatic songs in TAMIL, no matter who has sung, thanks

Oldposts
Hello ,

This is Simhadri Can any one mail me the adresses where I can get free canatic classical music downloads in mp3 format

Oldposts
arunachala siva arunachala siva arunachala sivaarunachala devotional bhajan by ramana , mp3 required plz mail to mahesh_ecem@yahoo.co.in and also sivapuranam mp3 by manickaavasagar required urgent plzzzzzz

Oldposts
Hello friends

For devotional songs/kirthanas sung by different
singers like jesudas, MS, vidyabhushana, bhimsen joshi and others, pl visit website Kannada audio.com

Oldposts
Pls help me by providing me Pancharatna keerthana by Dr. BM Krishna

Oldposts
I would like to get ..Deekshitar's "Dharma samvardhinee...". If u have same, pl send it to my e-mail

Oldposts
I want to get the MP3 file of Kandar Anibhuti sung by Shri Pithukuli Murugadas.

I am unable to get the cassette.If any one has news regarding the availability of cassette please mail me

Oldposts
Urgent...Please mail me the keerthanam named " Dasaradhi " in the raga "Thodi" through my mail ID. If possible please mail the notes containing its 'manodharma swarams'.

Oldposts
Hi all ,

Can you try to get me the old Malalayam devotional song on Swamy Ayyappan sung by KJ Yesudas " Om Kara Porule Ganesha ......

I searched n of sites , but this particular song is hit during 70-80's . In musicindiaonline.com ,I can hear only the tamil version ., that 's not as good as the old one
Thanks in advance

Oldposts
Try to this one where you can find Free downloadable Carnatic songs ..
http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma/personal/music/

Oldposts
Dear Sujana,
The site which u have posted contains krithis sung by Sri Shivkumar , without accompanists. It is good for learning . Can you please help in getting the downloads of Kutcheries of the great musicians ? or else , wish to share ? I think sharing will be the best one among all of us .

Oldposts
arunachala siva arunachala siva arunachala sivaarunachala devotional bhajan by ramana , mp3 required plz mail to mahesh_ecem@yahoo.co.in and also sivapuranam mp3 by manickaavasagar required urgent plzzzzzz

Oldposts
send me some songs of KJ and Madurai Mani Iyer

Oldposts
I would like to download Jesudas classical music.

Oldposts
I would like to download Jesudas classical music

Oldposts
I NEED THE SONGS SUNG BY NITHYASHREE MAHADEVAN.
IF YOU COULD GET IT SEND IT TO ME.

Oldposts
supoose i want free downloads of carnatic music where;how and sites which are related may please be advised.

Oldposts
If any one can tell abot sites where Tamil Devotional songs can be downloaded..FREE..Plzzzzzzzz

Oldposts
I want jesudas telugu carnatic songs for free download.

Oldposts
Please tell me is there any site for m.s.subba lakshmi songs for free download

My mail id is satishchandra_srs@yahoo.com

Oldposts
Please tell me is there any site for m.s.subba lakshmi songs for free download

My mail id is satishchandra_srs@yahoo.com

Oldposts
sir we are your favourites. We are not able to get the songs properly.we want HARIVARASANAM a song of yours of AYYAPPA

Oldposts
When recently I had been to Kerala I could witness a kutcheri as well as Musical discourse of Dr. KJY (on 21.9.04) at Palakkad (Kerala)conducted by Swaralaya in aid of extending helping hand to the family of late AT Ummer (Mal Music Dir). It was a wonderful programme by Dr. KJY - 2 hours kutcheri & 1 hour devotional songs. This time he was appeared with Laptop instead of lyric note book as usual.

Oldposts
I want to make a Collection of Dr.K.J. Yesudas sung songs on Lord Ayyappa in Telugu, like Andala Ayyappa, Saranu Tharangini etc., If anyone guide me to those sites, I like to complement them with my present Collections of K.J.Yesudas to them. Please send address Details as well my required site details.

Oldposts
Please send me the harivarasanam song by KJJ.

Oldposts
i want to download sri suktam pursha suktam and carnatic songs

Oldposts
I want samajavaragamana (Raagam-Hindolam) played on violin.Do inform me

Oldposts
I want Mp3 Devotional songs of lord Ayyappa by Jesudas can any one help me to get old songs sung by jesudas

Oldposts
ok , how many guys here are good in identifying raga`s?? please email me at hrijay12@yahoo.com . I want to know how many of you are good in tracing arohana and avarohana`s of tamil film songs . Thank You

Oldposts
Hai Friends,

I have with me the Video CDs of two great carnatic musicisns, Semmangudi & M.D. Ramanathan. Each VCD plays nearly 11/2 hours. Both are full concert VCDs with thaniavarthanam. I will be happy to share it with you. Contact me at remesh_pb@rediffmail.com. Please mention about your carnatic music collections also in your mails. I am interested only in carnatic music.

Thank you,

Remesh.

Oldposts
ple I want to make a Collection of Dr.K.J. Yesudas sung songs on Lord Ayyappa in Telugu.

Oldposts
I am amal
i request all viewers to please sent me sources about the the free devotional songs in malayalam or in tamil.
my mail Id is amalvishnusree@yahoo.com

Oldposts
Hi All,

Can any one give me the website address of Maharajapuram Santhanam's Free Mp3 location.

I love his songs. So i want to download that, so can anyone give me the website address. My mail id is radhakrishnankiyer@hotmail.com

Thanks

Radhakrishnan

Oldposts
iwant taw malayala meladdy song & k j jesudas ayyappa song thk

Oldposts
HI...

Can any one let me know from where I can download Carnatic classical music (MP3) especially MS's...

Please mail me at bvsram@gmail.com

Oldposts
i omnamahsivaya very much intrested in karnatak music by m s subba lakshmi , jasudas & maharajapuram santhanam . will you please help me in getting the vcd's of above either free or cost address please
omnamahsivaya

Oldposts
Dear www friends,
I am collecting Carnatic mp3's. where I can download Carnatic music. I would like te have soms url's or links Please help me, thanks.

Oldposts
i need to download ayyappa songs.which as sinng by jesudas

Oldposts
Dear Friends,
Please tell me, if anybody have seen free site or downloads in MP3 format of K.V Narayanaswamy and Maharajapuram Santhanam
<a name="last"></a>

sasibaloo
28th January 2005, 06:22 PM
For KVN you may try narada.org. But I am not sure about the format

chandrusharma
20th February 2005, 11:26 AM
how do i get the download mr krishnan?

rgds,

chandru

plaease mail me those who wants to download
carnatic music by Yesudas,

chandrusharma
1st April 2005, 05:50 PM
i am still anxiously waiting a reply from anyone as to ahow to download mp 3 of yesudas. cud someone hlep please?

thanks

sarithasai5
7th April 2005, 12:21 AM
hey Chandrusharma!
I know one site www.kannadaaudio.com ,
which has very few yesudas songs but can be downloaded in .ram format.
But if u r specific abt only Mp3 format,I have the collections of Yesudas songs in Mp3 format.

Ok then,
Do let me know .
:) Saritha

sarithasai5
7th April 2005, 12:25 AM
hi

chandrusharma
9th April 2005, 08:40 AM
hi saritha,

that is great news.

can u mail me at chandru.sharma@rediffmail.com?

thanks a lot,

chandru

sarithasai5
11th April 2005, 11:54 PM
Hi
Shall send soon!
:)

srkris
13th April 2005, 09:14 AM
Hey Guys,

You can now register at one of the newest and best forums to discuss about Carnatic Music. It is called Carnatic Music Discussion Forum (CMDF in short). Please visit http://www.freepgs.com/carnatic/phpBB2/index.php to see the ongoing discussions. Registration takes just 5 seconds and then you can start discussing about all your favourite carnatic topics and singers.

Moreover you can request and download all your favourite audios which are posted time and again on the forum.

To enable better discussions, 10 categories are provided in the CMDF (Carnatic Music Discussion Forum). They are:

General Forum
General discussions on Carnatic Music

New Members Introduction Forum
New members, please get yourself introduced here. Existing members, please greet the new members

Raga Forum
Discussions pertaining to Ragas

Laya Forum
Discussions pertaining to laya and percussion instruments

Lyrics Forum
Share the lyrics of songs you know, that others seek

Composers Forum
Talk about the well known (and not well known) composers and their merits here.

Legends Forum
Legends never die. Discussions about legendary musicians should also not die.

Upcoming Performers Forum
Do you have words of appreciation for that youngster you listened to yesterday?

Recordings/Albums Forum
Share information about recordings that are worth listening to.

Events Forum
Musicians, please come forward and let your monthly schedules be known. Non-musicians may also post upcoming events' details.

Concert Reviews Forum
Review the latest concerts you attended

Polls Forum
Want to express your opinion and to know what the world thinks?

There are far more users who will be willing to participate in music discussions than here.

What are you waiting for. Go and register right away to start discussing. Click on http://www.freepgs.com/carnatic/phpBB2/index.php and enjoy.