PDA

View Full Version : KOLANGAL - unkal paakam

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SSathiya
28th January 2005, 10:03 AM
i just began watching this serial. I think its going really well and i would love to start a new thread on it .

Kolangal - Title Song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/Kolangal.rm)

முரசொலி மாறன் மறைந்த தினம் 23.11.2003, அன்று முதல் தான் 'கோலங்கள்' மெகா தொடர் சன் தொலைக்காட்சியில் ஆரம்பமானது.

"அ"

nirosha sen
28th January 2005, 07:35 PM
try this link Sathya! : http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Kolangal They have excellent updates there by Mahadev and Usha!! :D

aanaa
11th March 2005, 05:02 AM
try this link Sathya! : http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Kolangal. They have excellent updates there by Mahadev and Usha!! :D

:clap:

RR
11th March 2005, 08:39 AM
Try: http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Kolangal

aanaa
11th March 2005, 11:50 PM
Try: http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Kolangal

thank u

bu could u post the review
thank u in advance

pavalamani pragasam
10th May 2005, 08:34 PM
Deliberate degradation of morals, exploitation of sensual inclinations of immature youth, customising licentious practices- TV & cinema producers & directors are pukkaa CRIMINALS deserving the cauldrons of hell! Today Usha & Adhithya date in B'lore! Fool of a Usha, we are supposed to believe, is a kid, consents to accompany the lover to B'lore; reels off about Mumbai culture & Chennai girls'culture, then yields like a mouse! SHAME ! If only I had the powers of ancient saints to curse I shall design cruelest punishments imaginable to MEDIA PERSONNEL!

pavalamani pragasam
11th May 2005, 10:36 AM
[tscii:3d3fa67599]ENTERTAINMENT OR EVIL PROPAGANDA?

1.Abi’s father, to start with, jilted his wife & 4 kids.
2.Abi’s mom-in-law is a demon- an extremely JARRING character.
3.Abi goes to Anadhi’s lover & makes him change his bride when all arrangements for his marriage are in an advanced stage. At the time of marriage, thanks to runaway Arthi, the former bride is brought back to be wedded. But the madman is in a fixation that Anandhi is his wife- his behaviour is too odious.
4.The philanthropic Tholkappian’s guardianship(socially criticisable) makes Shanthi a scheming woman secretly pining for her guardian. Highly despicable, her cunningness & behaviour.
5.Arthi falls for a youth assuming him to be a wealthy guy. When truth dawns too late- the young lady does great service to the family bringing dishonour & innumerous hardships, also stopping Anandhi’s wedding- she becomes a veritable shrew of a woman! A nice co-sister with a lashing tongue she has!
6.Nandhini, the rich divorcee wants a MALE to fill her empty life! A very honourable character!
7.Abi’s cousin Sathish seduces Chandra & his attempt to abort her child is aborted. He is forced to marry her & the ensuing life is a drama to be seen!
8.sathish’s sister’s life is wasted because of an avaricious father. Her first night & the scenes that follow were just heart-filling!
9.An idiotic Usha with her murky, muddied ideas of love & friendship is an irritating character with horrid make-up! The wonderful B’lore scene to boost her image –not only her image, the image of all “Chennai girls”!
10.Last but not least-eunuch of an uncle of Abi’s to provide comic relief!

This is “oru paanai sothukku oru parukkai patham” for mega serials swaying worldwide audience! A concoction of all sorts of misconducts & cultural trespasses; social norms & moral codes thrown to the winds; superb visual examples, trends set for the young, immature minds! Trying to wreck the social fabric of family life.
[/tscii:3d3fa67599]

Tamara
23rd May 2005, 09:05 AM
Have you noticed that in each episode one person will take turn to cry? :!: It makes me sick of this serial to watch.

usha_pooja
2nd June 2005, 03:39 PM
Hi viewers,

Overall i read da updates n i kind of know whats happening. I think that da serial is so sick that da director needs 2 make some changes of whats happening so far. This what i have readed so far:

1. Kartick is arrested by da polic 4 ripping Anadhi's certificate 4 not going 2 singapore. Now da court da decided that he needs 2 check if he needs 2 go 2 mental hospital where the doctor said he lik a kid. Where if he wants that he will hv it just like a little kid.

I send u some other bits which r happening in da story later on bye 4 now

usha_pooja
3rd June 2005, 08:25 PM
Hiya, sorry i forgetten 2 complete of whats happening in Kolongal so far.

2. Bhaskar is married 2 Ranjani not realising that she got married before. Cos her husband returns bk looking 4 Ranjani n is kept under Thols custory.

3. Usha is in luv with Adhiya n went 2 Sinagapore n she has met her step dad n now has a very gd understanding of him.

4. Bhaskar's family has moved 2 a bigger n better house with Almeau showing off with a new TV.

5. Aarathi is brain washed by a person called Aravind who looks after her when she faints 4 da night.

These r da points which i can remember so far. If anything new happens in da serial i will try 2 keep on posting

Anyway take care 4 now from Usha

usha_pooja
7th July 2005, 12:45 PM
more updates

1. ranjani is killed by someone we dont know on da day of her wedding night.

2. abhi n thols r arrested where da police suspect them 4 da murder of ranjani. GD news Abhi is relased due 2 lack of evidence however, thols is in prision after evidence has been planned against him by da police. This i believe is adhiya's game (foolish guy). Hopefully this is a wake up call 4 Usha.

3. Abhi has brought a new house.

4. Aarathi has changed n is very nice 2 Abhi n is very respectful 2 everyone now.

5. Kartick has been sent 2 mental hospital n is refusing 2 hv an infection n is being served by a electric shock tratement.

6. Ramya could probably take revenge on Anandi after seeing her husband in mental hospital.

7. Ranjani has got an husband before n is kept under thols custory.

this what i know so far.

take care
from usha

usha_pooja
7th July 2005, 12:45 PM
more updates

1. ranjani is killed by someone we dont know on da day of her wedding night.

2. abhi n thols r arrested where da police suspect them 4 da murder of ranjani. GD news Abhi is relased due 2 lack of evidence however, thols is in prision after evidence has been planned against him by da police. This i believe is adhiya's game (foolish guy). Hopefully this is a wake up call 4 Usha.

3. Abhi has brought a new house.

4. Aarathi has changed n is very nice 2 Abhi n is very respectful 2 everyone now.

5. Kartick has been sent 2 mental hospital n is refusing 2 hv an infection n is being served by a electric shock tratement.

6. Ramya could probably take revenge on Anandi after seeing her husband in mental hospital.

7. Ranjani has got an husband before n is kept under thols custory.

this what i know so far.

take care
from usha

saradhaa_sn
27th July 2005, 07:53 PM
I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil

Ennamo ulagathil ulla moththa perundhanmaiyaiyum ivangale kuththagaikku eduththa maadhiri nadandhukkiraanga I hate this charector. It is artificial.

Another boring charecter is Maragatham (sathyapriya). For each and everything... "haabheeee".

Next boring is Vanitha's charecter.

THE ONE AND ONLY CHARECTER I LIKE IS "ANANDHI" PLAYED BY MANJARI. It is a practical and belieavable. She will not forgiving each and everything, but force for the truth.

Welldone Manjari....

usha_pooja
27th July 2005, 10:31 PM
I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil

Ennamo ulagathil ulla moththa perundhanmaiyaiyum ivangale kuththagaikku eduththa maadhiri nadandhukkiraanga I hate this charector. It is artificial.

Another boring charecter is Maragatham (sathyapriya). For each and everything... "haabheeee".

THE ONE AND ONLY CHARECTER I LIKE IS "ANANDHI" PLAYED BY MANJARI. It is a practical and belieavable. She will not forgiving each and everything, but force for the truth.

Welldone Manjari....

i agree with u i think manjari character is totally a powerful character hands up 2 her n 3 cheers 2 her.

aanaa
29th July 2005, 08:29 PM
[quote="saradhaa_sn"]I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil
"quote]

i donot know why Abi is so dumb??

aanaa
29th July 2005, 09:12 PM
quote="saradhaa_sn"]I\

.[/quote]

if Vanitha is boring
then thiruvengada m - her hubby - character????

saradhaa_sn
31st July 2005, 11:35 AM
When that lady Doctor insisting that, signature of the husband (Satheesh) in a must for surgical operation for Chitra to take the child out, why these five "mundams" ('habee' sathyapriya, bore Vanitha, sadist Shanthi, 'Mahathma' Abhi, mannu Mano) are keeping "kozhukkattai" in their mouths...?????...!!!!!.

If Anandhi (Manjari) is there, definitely she will reply: "Sorry Doctor.. Her husband is now working in Dubai and he cannot come now".

But Abhi will not tell lie, because she is grand daughter of Mahathma Gandhi.... :lol: :lol:

Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector.........

usha_pooja
1st August 2005, 01:51 AM
i agree with u cos its time they start showing anandi some importance cos shes a strong character.

When that lady Doctor insisting that, signature of the husband (Satheesh) in a must for surgical operation for Chitra to take the child out, why these five "mundams" ('habee' sathyapriya, bore Vanitha, sadist Shanthi, 'Mahathma' Abhi, mannu Mano) are keeping "kozhukkattai" in their mouths...?????...!!!!!.

If Anandhi (Manjari) is there, definitely she will reply: "Sorry Doctor.. Her husband is now working in Dubai and he cannot come now".

But Abhi will not tell lie, because she is grand daughter of Mahathma Gandhi.... :lol: :lol:

Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector.........

saradhaa_sn
3rd August 2005, 12:29 PM
When Vanitha hates her huband, I cant understand why this fool Abhi is supporting her uncle Thiruvenkadam this much. In fact he is the main cause of the 'Un-conciuosness' of his daughter, by his greedy activities.

Even Abhi told that Singapore maapillai is a fraud, he did not accept and married his daughter to him by threatening suicide attempt at the temple. Now that greedy guy is blaming that his daughter-in-law Chandra is the reason for all this, and cursing her as she is 'Dharithiram'. His son Satheesh also supporting his dad's activities.

The situation is like this, and his wife Vanitha also hates them, but this "Mahathma' Abhi' as usual wants to forgive everything and want to lift him.

Hello Thiruselvam, please change the story as, Abhi is going to jail again because of the debts of her uncle. Even that time also she will support him.

I fully hate Abhi's (Devvayani) charector. It is full of un-believable and rubbish...

aanaa
4th August 2005, 11:48 PM
Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector......

Hahaha

aanaa
4th August 2005, 11:50 PM
I fully hate Abhi's (Devvayani) charector. It is full of un-believable and rubbish..

no guts

always crying
no firm decision
totally useless cahractor

usha_pooja
5th August 2005, 12:44 PM
I fully hate Abhi's (Devvayani) charector. It is full of un-believable and rubbish..

no guts

always crying
no firm decision
totally useless cahractor

i agree with u.
from usha

usha_pooja
5th August 2005, 12:47 PM
Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector......

Hahaha

Aanaa.

when da word Mahathma gandhi remainds me of Selvam of MO who wos lik that as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 'not' sometimes it can be really irrating cos theres a limit 4 this.

take care
from usha

aanaa
6th August 2005, 07:58 AM
[quote="usha_pooja
when da word Mahathma gandhi remainds me of Selvam of MO

take care
from usha
[/quote]

selvam - but he has guts
atleast support his anni

saradhaa_sn
6th August 2005, 03:03 PM
Another waste charector is "USHA" (Deepa Venkat). From the begining she was coming like a comedian, and attracting the audience, till she fall in love with Aadhi. Now Usha charector is undigestable.

She knew that, Aadhi is the main cause of all problems for Abhi Constructions. But Usha cannot come out from Aadhi's love, at the same time she needs Abhi's friendship also. Is she funny...?. It was told by Shanthi, that Aadhi only in the back for the case filed in the court by a buyer. Even after she know, she cant say "poda" for that sadist Aadhi. Then why she is weeping for Abhi's friendship...???, without knowing her mother only told Abhi to go away from Usha...???.

I know, what Thiruselvam will do in final. In the last episode every body (Aadhi, Alamelu, Basker, Hari, Sujatha, Satheesh, Thiruvengadam) will come and sing a chorus song
"Abhi, un nalla manasai purinjukkaamal unnai thapaa ninaichuttom. Engalai mannichidu"
"Ennaiyum mannichudu. Un manasai romba kaaya paduthitten"
"Naanum unnai thappa pesitten Abhi, sorry".

Suddenly, Abhi (grand daughter of mahatma Gandhi) will tell, "Ayyayyo, ennanga idhu ?. Neenga evvalavu periyavanga, appadiyellaam sollaatheenga. Naan adhaiyellaam appave marandhitten" (with asattu sirippu in all face, but "habee" sathyapriya will be tears in that scene also).

To see this, do we want to digest all rubbish things which are being shown now..??.

usha_pooja
6th August 2005, 04:02 PM
i agree thats totally true.

[quote="usha_pooja
when da word Mahathma gandhi remainds me of Selvam of MO

take care
from usha

selvam - but he has guts
atleast support his anni[/quote]

usha_pooja
6th August 2005, 04:04 PM
i agree usha is a total fool. I wanna smack her so hard cos shes a pain by falling in luv with adi. Hes a total fool aswell.

take care
from usha

Another waste charector is "USHA" (Deepa Venkat). From the begining she was coming like a comedian, and attracting the audience, till she fall in love with Aadhi. Now Usha charector is undigestable.

She knew that, Aadhi is the main cause of all problems for Abhi Constructions. But Usha cannot come out from Aadhi's love, at the same time she needs Abhi's friendship also. Is she funny...?. It was told by Shanthi, that Aadhi only in the back for the case filed in the court by a buyer. Even after she know, she cant say "poda" for that sadist Aadhi. Then why she is weeping for Abhi's friendship...???, without knowing her mother only told Abhi to go away from Usha...???.

I know, what Thiruselvam will do in final. In the last episode every body (Aadhi, Alamelu, Basker, Hari, Sujatha, Satheesh, Thiruvengadam) will come and sing a chorus song
"Abhi, un nalla manasai purinjukkaamal unnai thapaa ninaichuttom. Engalai mannichidu"
"Ennaiyum mannichudu. Un manasai romba kaaya paduthitten"
"Naanum unnai thappa pesitten Abhi, sorry".

Suddenly, Abhi (grand daughter of mahatma Gandhi) will tell, "Ayyayyo, ennanga idhu ?. Neenga evvalavu periyavanga, appadiyellaam sollaatheenga. Naan adhaiyellaam appave marandhitten" (with asattu sirippu in all face, but "habee" sathyapriya will be tears in that scene also).

To see this, do we want to digest all rubbish things which are being shown now..??.

aanaa
10th August 2005, 05:23 AM
Another waste charector is "USHA" (Deepa Venkat).
, ..??.

Deepa Venkat - good actress
but waste here

usha_pooja
10th August 2005, 11:58 AM
Another waste charector is "USHA" (Deepa Venkat).
, ..??.

Deepa Venkat - good actress
but waste here

i agree with u. Shes a gd acteress.

well another waster is karthik (vishwa) hes a gd actor but in this serial i think hes a fool n mentally n physically stupid n needs a smack on da bkside.

take care
from usha

take care
from usha

saradhaa_sn
10th August 2005, 06:12 PM
After watching Monday's and Tuesday's episode, it seems:

Usha (Deepa Venkat) is becoming 'Villi' for Abhi by joining in Adhitya's company and Adhitya put her in MD's chair in his company.

Then Advocate Sujatha (Devadharshini) becomes 'Villi' for Usha, as she is also loving Adhitya.

usha_pooja
11th August 2005, 03:02 PM
After watching Monday's and Tuesday's episode, it seems:

Usha (Deepa Venkat) is becoming 'Villi' for Abhi by joining in Adhitya's company and Adhitya put her in MD's chair in his company.

Then Advocate Sujatha (Devadharshini) becomes 'Villi' for Usha, as she is also loving Adhitya.

oh yeah usha is becoming a villi not surprised cos shes a total brainwashed n sujatha is her enemy hopefully she gets da right punishment.

take care
from usha

saradhaa_sn
13th August 2005, 06:06 PM
This fool Abhi again went to her uncle Thiruvenkadam's house and got "seruppadi" again from him. She has gone there, even her Chiththi Vanitha refuse to go there. But Abhi, as usual, foolishly telling:
"Vaanga chiththi"
"Paravaayillai chiththi"
"Appadiyellaam sollaatheenga chiththi"

After gone there, Thiruvenkadam gave "seruppadi" as much as she needed.

Let us wait for Monday, to see from where the next seruppadi is coming.

aanaa
14th August 2005, 06:53 PM
Let us wait for Monday, to see from where the next seruppadi is coming

may be ABi- erumai maddu skin

usha_pooja
15th August 2005, 02:40 PM
no kolangal 2day cos its indepeance day in india so they r holding special programmes. U just hv 2 wait until 2morrow. I agree with Aanaa

Take care
from usha

Let us wait for Monday, to see from where the next seruppadi is coming

may be ABi- erumai maddu skin

saradhaa_sn
26th August 2005, 02:44 PM
In yesterday's episode: Abi decided to senf Sumathi to hill station for treatment (we dont know how Abi is getting money for this much expenses, already he performed 'Punniya thaanam' for Chandra's child).

Next she is going to Usha's house to thank her dad for his help in police matter. Usha's mom openly shows her 'veruppu' to Abi and asked her not to attend Usha's engagement.

Abi (Mahatma Gandhi's grand daughter) did not tell her: "I did not come to disturb Usha's engagement, but only to thank your husband". But Abi is keeping quit like a dumb.

When she lwas eaving Usha's home, there come Usha and Adhi from outside. Abi shamelessly go to Usha and congrats for her engagement. But Usha did not accpet her handshake and leave without talking anything to her, and thus Abi getting a very nice "Seruppadi" from Usha and "nakkal paarvai" from Adhi.

Let us wait for the next seruppadi for Abi, from where and from whom..???.

usha_pooja
27th August 2005, 12:43 AM
In yesterday's episode: Abi decided to senf Sumathi to hill station for treatment (we dont know how Abi is getting money for this much expenses, already he performed 'Punniya thaanam' for Chandra's child).

Next she is going to Usha's house to thank her dad for his help in police matter. Usha's mom openly shows her 'veruppu' to Abi and asked her not to attend Usha's engagement.

Abi (Mahatma Gandhi's grand daughter) did not tell her: "I did not come to disturb Usha's engagement, but only to thank your husband". But Abi is keeping quit like a dumb.

When she lwas eaving Usha's home, there come Usha and Adhi from outside. Abi shamelessly go to Usha and congrats for her engagement. But Usha did not accpet her handshake and leave without talking anything to her, and thus Abi getting a very nice "Seruppadi" from Usha and "nakkal paarvai" from Adhi.

Let us wait for the next seruppadi for Abi, from where and from whom..???.

i agree with u. Abi is very gd @ making herself in trouble what a fool.

take care
from usha

aanaa
27th August 2005, 05:32 AM
In yesterday's episode:

Let us wait for the next seruppadi for Abi, from where and from whom..???

thank u

usha_pooja
1st September 2005, 10:37 PM
[quote=saradhaa_sn]I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil
"quote]

i donot know why Abi is so dumb??

aanaa i agree with u totally cos shes a total pain on da back side n i really mean it. She needs a nice smack on da backside cos shes starting 2 get on my nerves.

Take care
from usha

mr_karthik
11th September 2005, 12:03 PM
saradha madam. Abi mele yen ivvalavu kobam?
Ippadi potuu thaakureenga.

Aanaal Abi seyyum muttaal thnanangal namakku kaduppai undaakugirathu enbathu unmaithaan.

svasu_ani
11th September 2005, 09:33 PM
even thols and anandhi are nt treated well by usha...thols calls up to wish usha , but she doesnt responds properly and asks him to call only if something is important.. and anandhi goes to ushas home and gives her a gift for her engagement and when she starts to talk abt abhi and why usha is doing like this ,usha asks her to get out of the house

usha_pooja
15th September 2005, 01:59 AM
even thols and anandhi are nt treated well by usha...thols calls up to wish usha , but she doesnt responds properly and asks him to call only if something is important.. and anandhi goes to ushas home and gives her a gift for her engagement and when she starts to talk abt abhi and why usha is doing like this ,usha asks her to get out of the house

1 thing 4 sure usha has been brainwashed by her lously step mother of hers. I tell u that now. I think shes a cow. A total cow.

take care
from usha

SSathiya
15th September 2005, 08:34 AM
Usha's mother is her real mom..not her step mom. Only her father is her step father..
But Usha's step dad understands her friendship with Abi, whereas her own mother is being blinded by adhi's wealth.

makes me sick!!!!

mr_karthik
16th September 2005, 07:39 PM
Usha's mom only begged Abi to disconnect her friendship with Usha, because her friendship should not be a problem for Usha-Adhi marriage. So, Abi disconnected her frinedship, as usual without telling the fact to Usha, and Usha started to hate Abi.

Usha did not know her mom's cunning action behind the screen. If Usha knows it, then she will kick her mom and will go to Abi again. But Abi, as usual keeping "kozhukattai" in her mouth and keeping silent without telling the fact.

This "kozhukattai" was given by director, to pull the serial for some more weeks (or some more months..?? or some more years..??).

gta129
17th September 2005, 02:14 AM
I kind of have a feeling Usha is just actting like she hates Abi :idea: .

usha_pooja
19th September 2005, 07:02 PM
this serial is so boring n it starting 2 make me smash this tv cos its so boring n ridicous where ppl in that serial dont hv any common sense it just so true.

take care
from usha

saradhaa_sn
21st September 2005, 01:49 PM
Hello Karthik & Usha...

There is a sudden change in the story. On engagement function, Usah refused to marry Adhithya, and thus give nice but big "seruppadi" to her greedy mother, 'thimir' Kanchana and 'kozhuppu' Adhi.

Thes three are the most affected by her reply. Kanchana went to Usha's home and ask her to marry Adhi, but Usha refused and throw the silk saree and jewells given by Kanchana before. Kanchana met heart attack and Adhi is suffering now. Very happy to watch.

usha_pooja
21st September 2005, 10:41 PM
Hello Karthik & Usha...

There is a sudden change in the story. On engagement function, Usah refused to marry Adhithya, and thus give nice but big "seruppadi" to her greedy mother, 'thimir' Kanchana and 'kozhuppu' Adhi.

Thes three are the most affected by her reply. Kanchana went to Usha's home and ask her to marry Adhi, but Usha refused and throw the silk saree and jewells given by Kanchana before. Kanchana met heart attack and Adhi is suffering now. Very happy to watch.

ya thats great but i still dont get da reason why? but three cheers on usha. N now she will reunite with Abi (probably). Which hopefully will happen cos they were thick thick friends.

take care
from usha

aanaa
22nd September 2005, 05:29 AM
ya thats great but i still dont get da reason why? but three cheers on usha. N now she will reunite with Abi (probably). Which hopefully will happen cos they were thick thick friends.

take care
from usha

its confusing... her decision
but its good blow to the guy

usha_pooja
25th September 2005, 12:05 AM

take care
from usha

its confusing... her decision
but its good blow to the guy

yaar aanaa i agree with u cos usha might of been playin games or havin a sercet plan which she wont reveal 2 anyone. Or couldnt stand anyone who would betray her best friend.

Take care
from usha

aanaa
25th September 2005, 04:23 AM
yaar aanaa i agree with u cos usha might of been playin games or havin a sercet plan which she wont reveal 2 anyone. Or couldnt stand anyone who would betray her best friend.

Take care
from usha

yap

usha did for her best fiend
and said has to feel the sameway where ABi did

gta129
1st October 2005, 02:30 AM
Adhi's mother had a heart attack and Adhi's sister tells Adhi what Usha (some are true but some are not) so Adhi goes and fight with Usha, but Usha said she only acted like she likes Adhi.

Usha made a right decision but didn't Usha and Adhi spent a night together in a trip to some place. So Usha might be pregnant.

aanaa
1st October 2005, 05:23 AM
Adhi's mother had a heart attack and Adhi's sister tells Adhi what Usha (some are true but some are not) so Adhi goes and fight with Usha, but Usha said she only acted like she likes Adhi.

Usha made a right decision but didn't Usha and Adhi spent a night together in a trip to some place. So Usha might be pregnant

'thiyagi' abi asked ush to marry aadi? - stupid

saradhaa_sn
2nd October 2005, 07:15 PM
Yes, this nonsence Abhi asking Usha to marry Aadhi, where as Aadhi and Usha's mom are thinking Abhi is the main reason for the cancellation of their engagement.

In the meantime, there is a 'surusuruppu' has come when Sivadoss (Yugendran) entered the episode again, to act as helping for Abhi.

In another side, bloody Aarthi saw Rajesh with another girl, but did not tell anything to her co-sister, when she is attacking by words that she is not respecting the family. Before Aathi will unneccessarily attcking Abhi with words, now keeping big "Kozhukkattai" in her mouth and keeping mum.

Javvu mittai.........

aanaa
2nd October 2005, 09:00 PM
Javvu mittai.........

Javvu mittai.. -- ha haha
nice word

gta129
3rd October 2005, 12:18 AM
I think KOLANGAL is getting interesting agian. I liked the serial in the begining but the middle was ok but now its getting interesting again.

saradhaa_sn
4th October 2005, 02:04 PM
Yesterday is 'Begging Episode' for Abhi..........

She has gone to Usha's house and begging there with her mum and dad for Usha. They accepted half-mindedly and cancelled the programme of migrating fro Chennai

She went to Aadhi's home and begging his mum Kanchana to accept Usha. Kanchana refused to accept and introduce another girl as Aadhi's would be.

Abhi as usual crying in the last, then still.

Kolangal................ Sogangal..........

Cinefan
4th October 2005, 05:44 PM
Hmmmm,Nice to see women hating that serial.Whenever I see an episode,Abhi is crying or acting so goody goody that's you feel like slapping her.Why can't the characters be made more strong,practical&Real.

Def one the worst serials on air at prime time,can't beleive it's topping the TRP ratings.

BTW,Anandam seems to be a very well made&more logical serial.

saradha,
Unga avathar-le iruKkaradu yaaru,neengala?

saradhaa_sn
4th October 2005, 06:29 PM
saradha,

Yes, Naanethaan....

Cinefan
5th October 2005, 11:02 AM
saradha,

Yes, Naanethaan....

Hmmm,I was expecting someone in the late forties,You don't look like that.

saradhaa_sn
5th October 2005, 05:36 PM
saradha,

Yes, Naanethaan....

Hmmm,I was expecting someone in the late forties,You don't look like that.

If you are talking about movie 'Parasakthi' means, you need not be a 60 years old. You might have seen it even in last month.

By the way, I am not that much young. Now I am running in 32.

gta129
11th October 2005, 07:27 AM
Update

Abi goes to Adhi's house and begs Adhi's mother to accept Usha. Adhi's mother introduce another girl (Shakthy from Metti Oli)who is set to marry Adhi soon. Abi breaks the news to Usha ans Usha doesn't seems to care. Usha faints and Abhi finds out Usha is pregneant. Abi goes and beg Adhi to marry Adhi. Adhi refusess to marry Usha. Abi challanges Adhi saying he will marry Usha and she will make sure of it. Ananthy got a job. Aarthi's mother-in-law takes Aarthi to her mother's house and say Aarthis useless and leave her there.

Even though Abi is an goody goody unrealistic character. She is pretty strong an aggresive when she has to be and a good role-model. She didn't always keep quiet like Saro from Metti Oli or be aggrasive all the time like Kanchana from Sorgam.

Lets try to keep an update as possible.

saradhaa_sn
11th October 2005, 07:12 PM
There is no doubt Aadhi is an arrogant. But for the cancellation of the engagement with Usha, in noway Aadhi has connected. She only spoiled everything. Aadhi was too happy in that engagement function. But Usha has refused and made an insult to Aadhi in front of his co-businessmen. Now Abhi blaming Aadhitya is noway reasonable.

Yesterday also she met Rekha, the new would-be for Aadhi, told her about the pregnency of Usha by Aadhi. Rekha did not shock on it and replies that she knows everything because Aadhi did not hide anything for her.

Abhi gets another slap from Rekha and returns.

svasu_ani
11th October 2005, 09:49 PM
kolangal is boring now a days...anandam is going on good

mr_karthik
15th October 2005, 06:52 PM
Even though Abi is an goody goody unrealistic character. She is pretty strong an aggresive when she has to be and a good role-model. She didn't always keep quiet like Saro from Metti Oli or be aggrasive all the time like Kanchana from Sorgam.

Do you think this Abhi is a good role-model?. No, she is a worst model

In yesterday's episode, when Basker enter inside the cabin of Easwaran and shouting to both of them that he will not accept Abhi anymore, this ABHI did not tell, "Shutup, I am not talking about you and me. I am talking about my friend Usha and his son Aadhitya" but keeping a big 'kozhukkattai' in her mouth and keep mum.

thatswhy that Basker went and told his mother Alamelu about this and she came to Abhi's house and quarelled.

Without solving the problem at once, she is making it to a big level is a suitable job of a role model?. NO.

saradha madam solra maathri, Abhi oru dhandam.

svasu_ani
15th October 2005, 08:08 PM
In yesterday's episode, when Basker enter inside the cabin of Easwaran and shouting to both of them that he will not accept Abhi anymore, this ABHI did not tell, "Shutup, I am not talking about you and me.

This is to drag the serial.....javvu maathiri izhukkathan....

gta129
15th October 2005, 09:40 PM
The Seial was interseting in the begining, but now there are just too musch characters and the story is streching beyond it could. I think they should only focus on the main characters.

Is Kalki still on, because I heard that Kushboo is being kicked out of Tamil Nadu.

aanaa
16th October 2005, 08:26 PM
Is Kalki still on, because I heard that Kushboo is being kicked out of Tamil Nadu.

how come
she was pirabu / sundar s' wife ..no!!!

gta129
16th October 2005, 09:21 PM

how come

She is being punished for saying its ok for Tamil Women to have sex before marriage in an interview. Tamil Right Movement is very involved in this case.

Do u remember years ago when Kushboo wanted to marry Pirabu even though he is already married to another woman. People wanted Kushboo out of media. Now the people want the same thing is going to happen, but this time out of Tamil Nadu.

usha_pooja
18th October 2005, 08:29 PM
strange

take care

from usha

how come

She is being punished for saying its ok for Tamil Women to have sex before marriage in an interview. Tamil Right Movement is very involved in this case.

Do u remember years ago when Kushboo wanted to marry Pirabu even though he is already married to another woman. People wanted Kushboo out of media. Now the people want the same thing is going to happen, but this time out of Tamil Nadu.

saradhaa_sn
20th October 2005, 04:05 PM

how come

Actually Kushboo was living with Prabhu for some years, before she married Sunder.C.

Calling Prabhu's legal wife Punitha as 'akka, akaa', but in background she was having illegal relationship with Prabhu. On knowing this, Ramkumar (Parbhu's elder brother) called Kushboo over phone and shouted "En thambi already kalyaanam aagi kuzhandhaigalodu sandhoshamaa irukkaan. Avanai mayaki un valayil pottu, enga familiyil kuzhappam undu panniney, tholaichupuduven...jaakirathai". After that 'mirattal' only she left from Prabhu and searching for another man. 'Appavi' Sunder.C maatinaar.

After that for long time Prabhu and Kushboo did not talk with each other, not even say 'hello'. But recently I saw both of them in 'Singapore nite programme' dancing for the song 'andru vandhathum ithey nila'.

(Kushboo already accepted that she was living with Prabhu without marriage, in Kumudham weekly some years before. Thatswhy she is thinking all Tamil ladies will be like her).

aanaa
20th October 2005, 06:16 PM
(Kushboo already accepted that she was living with Prabhu without marriage, in Kumudham weekly some years before. Thatswhy she is thinking all Tamil ladies will be like her).

Ok
its her own exprience statement!!

vekala
21st October 2005, 03:07 AM
Though this is not the thread to discuss this.... but since i feel it's not justice to just abuse Kushboo! i just wanted to share my thoughts too!

First of all her comments does not specifically point Tamil ponnu's....it was a very generic statement on Women!
It was her opinion for a survey conducted by India Today. When read clearly.. She has just tried to stress the point on how the society shld have a broad mentality and perception of Women....specifically with regard to sex before marriage, Women shld be treated fairly the same way as men. May be the way she has pointed it out directly might be unacceptable....but no were it is linked with Tamil women!
But what she has told is already followed in lots of serials today..if u see in Kolangal Usha has already had affair before marriage and now she is carrying! In almost all the serails...there will definitely be a gal character who will love a guy who is already married. She will also fight for that!!
It is the POLITICIAN - who for their cheep publicity have zoomed the issue to this extent...even after she cleared what she said and openly asked sorry!!
When speaking of her past ....In today's cine industry none of them(actors, actress, directors) have good character ( I have few friends in that industry and i have heard quite a lot of story!) They all act like good in real life too!!! That's it! But it is always the actress ( the women) who are exposed in media.

gta129
21st October 2005, 05:29 PM
Though this is not the thread to discuss this.... but since i feel it's not justice to just abuse Kushboo! i just wanted to share my thoughts too!

When speaking of her past ....In today's cine industry none of them(actors, actress, directors) have good character ( I have few friends in that industry and i have heard quite a lot of story!) They all act like good in real life too!!! That's it! But it is always the actress ( the women) who are exposed in media.

True Radhika married 4 times and the media makes big issues about this and how an actress would influence women in India to get divorce and marry some on else. There are many actors who married more than 4 times and still have affairsa with more the one women while still married. I am not a big fan of Kushboo but I admire her sucess and I don't think it's wrong to tell her openion even though I don't agry with what she said. Being asked to leave Tamil Nadu for saying having sex before marriage is ok for women seems to much and if she said it's ok for men I don't think there would be any issues of case on Kushboo.

vekala
21st October 2005, 07:01 PM

Ok

When Kushboo accepted her affair with Prabhu in a magazine...y didn't he accept....and y wasn't he made to accept!!!! Also he knew he has a family then y did he encourage such an affair. It's Prabhu who has to be blamed first in this matter....not just him ...i mean the MEN who have affairs like this are the real culprits....but it is always, the girl who is involved is blamed! Pathetic!

Yea....all this just reveals Male chavinism and Cheap Political minds and selfish media - who blow up on such cine matters for the sake of circulation and publicity!

usha_pooja
21st October 2005, 09:29 PM
its so trye man! I heard prabhus dad didnt want prabhu 2 hv a relationship with kushboo infact he refused 2 hv this happening.

take care
from usha

Ok

When Kushboo accepted her affair with Prabhu in a magazine...y didn't he accept....and y wasn't he made to accept!!!! Also he knew he has a family then y did he encourage such an affair. It's Prabhu who has to be blamed first in this matter....not just him ...i mean the MEN who have affairs like this are the real culprits....but it is always, the girl who is involved is blamed! Pathetic!

Yea....all this just reveals Male chavinism and Cheap Political minds and selfish media - who blow up on such cine matters for the sake of circulation and publicity!

gta129
22nd October 2005, 05:26 AM
Prabu and Kushboo liked each other and they were going to get married but the family didn't like it.

its so trye man! I heard prabhus dad didnt want prabhu 2 hv a relationship with kushboo infact he refused 2 hv this happening.

take care
from usha

Ok

saradhaa_sn
22nd October 2005, 04:36 PM
Radhika married 4 times and the media makes big issues about this and how an actress would influence women in India to get divorce and marry some on else.
No, it is a wrong news. When Radhika married several times (4?), no any media discussed about that. Same like that, actress Lakshmi ('kadhaiyalla nijam' fame) also married and divorced three times, and nobody cared about that. Because it is their personal issue. But when giving a statement about a common issue, Kushboo should use her tongue carefully.

saradhaa_sn
22nd October 2005, 04:55 PM

It is our narrow mentality to see 'Male chavanism' in each and evrything. When you are arguing Prabhu is a real culprit, how about Kushboo??. What she has done is correct???. Did she not know that Prabhu is already married and have children?.

Several times she went to Sivaji's home as a friend (before this illegal relation) and have friendship with Prabhu's wife Punitha, calling her as 'akka...akka', but then how she (cunningly) intended to have wrong relationship with Prabhu..??. As per your arguement, even if Prabhu is wrong, then why Kushboo allowed it and done 'dhrogham' for that innocent lady...?.

"Pennukku aan ethiri alla, pennukku pennthaan ethiri" formula again proved by Kushboo by her 'dhroham' to Prabhu's wife.

When Prabhu approached her, and if she refused means, then we can say Prabhu is culprit and Kushboo is 'uththami'. But here both of them are culprits, and dont try to save Kushboo only by telling 'male chavanism' etc, which is undigestable.

aanaa
24th October 2005, 03:16 AM
When Prabhu approached her, and if she refused means, then we can say Prabhu is culprit and Kushboo is 'uththami'. But here both of them are culprits, and dont try to save Kushboo only by telling 'male chavanism' etc, which is undigestable.

its all human individual feelings

men has different feelngs -no-

some women - some men making mistakes
not all
but blames come to women always ?why?

gta129
1st November 2005, 06:16 PM

its all human individual feelings

men has different feelngs -no-

some women - some men making mistakes
not all
but blames come to women always ?why?

Our society is buld like that and even changes been happening there are still sterotype toward women.

TombRaider
5th November 2005, 05:48 PM
Tis serial.....is boring.....
all d women r crying.....
Where r all d strong women???

mr_karthik
5th November 2005, 06:20 PM
Tis serial.....is boring.....
all d women r crying.....
Where r all d strong women???
Hey, you did not see Baskar's mom Alamelu (Nalini) and Aarthi's co-sister...?

Both of them having sting in their tongue and biting Abhi and Aarthi everytime.

Aadhi's sister Anjali also a 'thimir' girl.

These are all not strong women...??.

lordstanher
6th November 2005, 10:52 PM
It is our narrow mentality to see 'Male chavanism' in each and evrything. When you are arguing Prabhu is a real culprit, how about Kushboo??. What she has done is correct???. Did she not know that Prabhu is already married and have children?.
Several times she went to Sivaji's home as a friend (before this illegal relation) and have friendship with Prabhu's wife Punitha, calling her as 'akka...akka', but then how she (cunningly) intended to have wrong relationship with Prabhu..??. As per your arguement, even if Prabhu is wrong, then why Kushboo allowed it and done 'dhrogham' for that innocent lady...?.
"Pennukku aan ethiri alla, pennukku pennthaan ethiri" formula again proved by Kushboo by her 'dhroham' to Prabhu's wife.

Well said, Saradhaa ma'm! :D
While it can be argued tat men r usually likely to stray willingly into affairs, women who willingly/knowingly encourage such men need to be blamed EQUALLY......!

lordstanher
6th November 2005, 10:55 PM

'tis great to have the strength of a giant but tyrannous to use it like a giant! - William Shakespeare :D

usha_pooja
7th November 2005, 01:40 AM

'tis great to have the strength of a giant but tyrannous to use it like a giant! - William Shakespeare :D

nice quote referring 2 shakespeare

lordstanher
7th November 2005, 10:50 PM
nice quote referring 2 shakespeare

tks...... :D

Sanguine Sridhar
7th November 2005, 11:17 PM
Kolangal is a worst serial... Yennpa andha ponnukku verum kashtam mattum thaan vazhkaya...Nalla vishayangaley kedayadha...Its almost like "Chithi" there Radhika was suffering and facing all the problem..Here Devayani...Its a Big crap..........

ssanjinika
7th November 2005, 11:19 PM
What I fail to understand is why so many people love to watch the sufferings of a woman?Its the same thing serial after serial and serial after serial become hits!

Sanguine Sridhar
7th November 2005, 11:23 PM
Exactly..Sanjanika...Devayani will face only trouble in all directions..From His X-Husband,Aadhi etc..... And anadha vikatan encourages Devayani to answer readers personal problem questions as "Abhikitta Kelunga" or something..I don remember..As if shez a big Psychologist..Crap...

lordstanher
7th November 2005, 11:33 PM
The only thing I like abt this tragedy-queen serial is the theme song....! :D
I just watch it in time for the song then walk away when the serial starts (my mum likes to watch it!)

Sanguine Sridhar
7th November 2005, 11:39 PM
I just watch it in time for the song then walk away when the serial starts (my mum likes to watch it!)

:lol: ... Yupe song is gud

usha_pooja
8th November 2005, 11:29 PM

i know a friend who hates da title song cos da tragedy queen cant sing n she wos trying 2 take a mickey of how she did it n say that she needs 2 open her mouth cos she CANT SING!

Take care
from usha

mr_karthik
9th November 2005, 03:10 PM
Already Abhi is a ThiyAgi in the serial.
Now (today) Arthi became another thiyAgi, by marrying her husband to another girl.

Cinefan
9th November 2005, 05:59 PM
Now (today) Arthi became another thiyAgi, by marrying her husband to another girl.

Oh!she got her husband married to the girl who slept with him is it?Good,I don't see any Thyagam here,she did the right thing.Why prolong life with a guy who shamelessely commits adultery.Guess she is more intelligent than her sis :D

saradhaa_sn
9th November 2005, 07:19 PM

Oh!she got her husband married to the girl who slept with him is it?Good,I don't see any Thyagam here,she did the right thing.Why prolong life with a guy who shamelessely commits adultery.Guess she is more intelligent than her sis :D
Karthik & Cinefan

I dont want to blame that boy Rajesh only for this mistery. If Arthi lived as a real wife for him, then he will not approach another girl. Howmany months (years?) he was waiting for his wife. She not even accepted him as her husband and never allowed him to touch her. Then what he will do?.

Eventhough I am a lady, I dont want to put all the blame in the head of that boy, whereas Arthi is also a culprit for this.

lordstanher
9th November 2005, 08:30 PM
Um......I thot Arthi din't want to be a proper wife to him (& even goes for an exam to take up a job 4 supporting herself) bcos he turned out to be a wastrel/drunkard?? :?
I didn't see many of the previous episodes showing them falling in 'luv'........can't believe a luv marriage cud be like this tho.....! :shock:

Sanguine Sridhar
9th November 2005, 08:59 PM
To witness something not even a single marriage in this serial is success...
I used to watch it sometimes but i found these things

Abhi - Divorce

Arthi - You know what happend

Usha - She fights with Aadhi

Female with Tholakapaian

Abhis' Husband - His second wife also dies!

Abhi's Uncle's daughter in law and son

Anymore?????

saradhaa_sn
10th November 2005, 01:50 PM

Abhi - Divorce
Shanti with Tholakapaian
Abhi's Uncle's daughter-in-law(chitra) and son

Anymore?????
Some more....

Abhi's mum with Aadhi's dad Easwaran

Abhi's uncles Daughter(Sumathi) with a fraud guy (cheated him as 'Singapore Maapillai').

'Mental' Karthik with his wife

'Advocate' Sujatha with her husband.

Surya
10th November 2005, 01:54 PM
And now Tholls supposedly says he wants nothing to do with Abhi, and he walks away from Abhi Constructions.

Ithu oru thodar kathai. Don't they ever have anything nice in these teleserials??? :?

usha_pooja
10th November 2005, 04:01 PM
And now Tholls supposedly says he wants nothing to do with Abhi, and he walks away from Abhi Constructions.

Ithu oru thodar kathai. Don't they ever have anything nice in these teleserials??? :?

surya i hv 2 agree with u cos nowadays serials dont hv any gud storylines n sometimes they dont make any sense that i can even hv a nap or watch something else. 2 Be honest

mr_karthik
10th November 2005, 10:09 PM

Abhi - Divorce
Shanti with Tholakapaian
Abhi's Uncle's daughter-in-law(chitra) and son

Anymore?????
Some more....

Abhi's mum with Aadhi's dad Easwaran
Abhi's uncles Daughter(Sumathi) with a fraud guy (cheated him as 'Singapore Maapillai').
'Mental' Karthik with his wife
Apart from these, now Anandhi's marriage also hanging in half way.

aanaa
12th November 2005, 02:07 AM

with her husband?
try to date with Athi

usha_pooja
13th November 2005, 06:53 PM

with her husband?
try to date with Athi

THATS NEVER GONNA WORK NOW.

usha_pooja
13th November 2005, 06:56 PM
'Mental' Karthik

SARADHA SORI 2 HURT U BUT, I THINK KARTHIK IS VERY SWEET WHEN HES MENTAL I LOV THIS GUY. (I MEAN DA PERSON HES A CUTE GUY). :P

LOL1 BUT I HV 2 AGREE WITH U THAT HES MENTAL BUT SOMEONE MIGHT NEED 2 FIX HIS HEAD WHERE IM READY 2 DO THIS WITH MY MEDICATION LOL

mr_karthik
17th November 2005, 06:32 PM
A sudden change in yesterday's episode:

When Basker and Aadhi went to Register Office to register the land, two advocates came and stopped that they cannot sell it, because it belongs to a trust and showed original documents.

Basker get shocked, Aadhi verified the documents and found it original. Then Aadhi insisted Basker to repay his advance amount 50 lacks, next day.

Basker came to home, where his mother Alamelu and sister vidhya are waiting for her 'NichayadhArtham'.

He told his greedy mother about the disappointment and all them going to mental stage.

"AlamElu paithiyamAga alaiyum kAtchiyai kAna Avaludan ethir pArungaL".

If Abhi come to help Basker and Alamelu, then from that episode we will stop watching that serial.

vekala
17th November 2005, 10:05 PM
If Abhi come to help Basker and Alamelu, then from that episode we will stop watching that serial.

But i am sure that's how it wld be. The director might take this chance to unite Baskar and Abhi....and to change her mother-in-law or might be, even to worsen Nalini's character...and make her torture Abhi more (if she unites with Baskar)!!!! :banghead:

Goshhhhhh!!! Even God might not be able to read the minds of these Mega serial directors!!! :huh:

usha_pooja
18th November 2005, 02:46 AM
u go ahead cos we wont be watchin da serial aswell. So we r with u. But i agree with vekala where we dont know how da director is gonna reunite baskar n abi 2gether. Man

Take care
from usha

But i am sure that's how it wld be. The director might take this chance to unite Baskar and Abhi....and to change her mother-in-law or might be, even to worsen Nalini's character...and make her torture Abhi more (if she unites with Baskar)!!!! :banghead:

Goshhhhhh!!! Even God might not be able to read the minds of these Mega serial directors!!! :huh:

aanaa
18th November 2005, 03:41 AM
u go ahead cos we wont be watchin da serial aswell. So we r with u. But i agree with vekala where we dont know how da director is gonna reunite baskar n abi 2gether. Man

Take care
from usha

baskar lost everything - all money
so may be back with Abi -

mr_karthik
18th November 2005, 01:06 PM
Today another change...

When Basker went to the company, where he deposited 30 lakhs of money, he found they have cheated many people's money and disappeared.

First time I am watching that "Greedy dog" Basker is crying.

I want to know, what step Aadhi is going to take against Basker to collect his 50 lakhs advance.

In the meantime I suspect, Nalini's new 'sammandhi' (America party) may also be a cheating group, same like what happened to Abhi's uncle.

Even if Abhi helps Basker, before that she must fix her mother-in-law Alamelu (Nalini) with her chappels.

aanaa
18th November 2005, 09:18 PM
Today another change...

When Basker went to the company, where he deposited 30 lakhs of money, he found they have cheated many people's money and disappeared.

First time I am watching that "Greedy dog" Basker is crying.

when Baskar handover 30 laks to those guys - know they r cheaters!!

may be samething for the new inlaw s

Jilaba
21st November 2005, 05:10 PM
Comments ellam padicha, romba peruku indha story pidikalainnu theriyuthu.

hi
25th November 2005, 08:05 AM
After a long time.... i saw this serial y'day.... my goodness this abhi is still been very patient to her mother-in-law who yell at her like anything in the hospital y'day....

abhi = :banghead:

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 01:42 AM
After a long time.... i saw this serial y'day.... my goodness this abhi is still been very patient to her mother-in-law who yell at her like anything in the hospital y'day....

abhi = :banghead:

really man abhi grow up 4 gdness shake :banghead:

take care
from usha

Sanguine Sridhar
26th November 2005, 03:38 AM
Its a Tyaghi & Tragedy family...everybody in that family are thyagis...starting from abhi's mother to abhi's thangachi.....

Rombha over!

Surya
26th November 2005, 05:04 AM
If I was abhi, or tholls, or The father inlaw, or the daughter, or the policeman, or the nurse, or the doctor, or eben one of the patients form yesterday's episode. I would have slapped baskar's mother in the face!! :evil:

Sanguine Sridhar
26th November 2005, 05:05 AM
If I was abhi, or tholls, or The father inlaw, or the daughter, or the policeman, or the nurse, or the doctor, or eben one of the patients form yesterday's episode. I would have slapped baskar's mother in the face!! :evil:

Even Abhi's mother also :evil: :evil:

Lambretta
26th November 2005, 08:07 AM
Y is she so supportive of Bhaskar now?? OK she may hav saved his life (I first thot he'd died!) out of humaity, but now she feels supportive towards him! :evil: :roll:

Jilaba
26th November 2005, 07:43 PM
saradhaa_sn sonna maathiri,

Abhiyoda sister Anandhi (Manjari) mattumthaan soodu, soranai ulla charector.

Nethu, nalla naakkai pidungura maathiri Abhiyai kettaal. Ellaame super questions.

'Muttaal' Abhi is keeping 'kozhukkattai' in her mouth, when that stupid Alamelu is shouting.

Alamelu's hubband oru vethu vettu naai.

wife kannathil palaarnu oru arai vida vendiyathuthaane.

Pongappa....

Jilaba
26th November 2005, 07:54 PM
Y is she so supportive of Bhaskar now?? OK she may hav saved his life (I first thot he'd died!) out of humaity, but now she feels supportive towards him! :evil: :roll:

Avalthaan periya "THIYAAGI" aache.

Abhi is a nonsence charector...

aanaa
26th November 2005, 08:00 PM

thats the the way male treat always

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 08:55 PM

thats the the way male treat always

thats true mmmm

take care
from usha

Sanguine Sridhar
29th November 2005, 09:52 AM
I heared that Arthi's husband's father ( in this serial) died in heart attack..so thats why they hidden that character.

usha_pooja
29th November 2005, 04:56 PM
I heared that Arthi's husband's father ( in this serial) died in heart attack..so thats why they hidden that character.

thats a shame.

LET HIM REST IN PEACE.

take care
from usha

gta129
3rd January 2006, 11:20 PM
Abi came with the big crowd and stopped Adhi's wedding. Finally Abi is being more agressive and using force.

Lambretta
4th January 2006, 12:26 PM
Abi came with the big crowd and stopped Adhi's wedding. Finally Abi is being more agressive and using force.
She finally made Adhi wed Usha.....but pity she cudn't attend it tho! One strange thing I noticed is while Adi's mother always wears a gujju style "seedha pallu" sari, her mother- whoz obv. older- wears a 'normal' style one! Shud've been the other way round! :lol: :D

Sanguine Sridhar
4th January 2006, 06:24 PM
"Thyagi" Abhi once again proved that she is a 'Thyagi' by not attending her friends marriage...adra adra adra :D

vekala
1st February 2006, 02:05 AM
Now only the serial is getting into some form....
In y'day's part...Usha gave back some nice dozes to Adhi and Anjali...for talking ill about Abi...
Infact it was soothing to see some one else shouting at Athi...otherwise all thru' this while it was him talking in that raised tone to almost everyone(??!!)

Devayani has given birth to a gal baby...and she's been missing in the scenes recently....
Now there's a new character Ganga... May be to fill up Abi's space!!!

Even God won't know what these Mega Serial directors have in their mind!!! :huh:

gta129
4th February 2006, 09:49 AM
Now only the serial is getting into some form....
In y'day's part...Usha gave back some nice dozes to Adhi and Anjali...for talking ill about Abi...
Infact it was soothing to see some one else shouting at Athi...otherwise all thru' this while it was him talking in that raised tone to almost everyone(??!!)

Devayani has given birth to a gal baby...and she's been missing in the scenes recently....
Now there's a new character Ganga... May be to fill up Abi's space!!!

Even God won't know what these Mega Serial directors have in their mind!!! :huh:

Who is Anjali?

usha_pooja
5th February 2006, 06:35 PM
anjali i think is adhi sis in kolangal.

Can someone plz tell me what is persons name who plays ganga n what serials did she appear in.

take care

from usha

vekala
8th February 2006, 07:37 PM
Anjali is adhi's sister...who hates Usha!

Sanguine Sridhar
9th February 2006, 01:08 PM
Yesterday(08/02/06) i saw Kolangal.Asusual Abhi's X-mamanars wife Nalaini was doing her duty(Shouting,Degrading him) and this time around the clock always crying Abhi's mom was bashing her husband.

T.P: Devayani delivered a girl kid last week and soon you can expect her back and doing her Thyagam's asusual :lol2:

usha_pooja
18th May 2006, 01:45 AM
[tscii:60b9fc3fc2]The acteress who acts as anjali (adi's second sister) has committed suicide. The article below will show you

Another tv artiste commits suicide!! May 17, 2006

Hardly has a month passed by since the death of the TV serial artiste Vaishnavi, another TV artiste Sharda takes her life. Sharda played one of the sisters to Aditya in the serial Koalangal. Last night she went to bed in her room in the family’s house at Kotturpuram. In the morning when the parents knocked at her room, they were shocked to find the girl hanging by the ceiling fan. The police have registered a case and are looking into the matter. The body was sent to Royapetta Hospital for post mortem. Reports say that the girl had left a note for her father which read: “Father please forgive me. You’ve lost peace of mind because of me. I was useless to you. I’m unfit to be your daughter.

So I end my life.” It is said that Sharda was in love with a co-artiste in Koalangal and her father was against it. It is also said that she had an argument that day with her father in this regard. The entire unit of Koalangal including Director Thirumurugan has expressed shock at this tragic incident.

reference: http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/may-06-03/17-05-06-sharda.html

Also, in yahoo groups for kolangal there is a picture i.e homepage showing a picture of sharda who plays anjail when shes committed suicide. Shame she looks very pretty in the picture in behindwoods website.

Why does these acteress commit suicide? This is such as bad and coward thing to do. Even though she fell in love she should of fight her love throughout not suicide.

anyways i pay my respects 2 her family

take care
from usha
[/tscii:60b9fc3fc2]

ssanjinika
18th May 2006, 01:52 AM
Thats really sad :(

sahana6
18th May 2006, 06:55 AM
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3761/news/Shraddhacommitssuicide.html

to many actresses are commit suicide

aanaa
19th May 2006, 03:41 AM
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3761/news/Shraddhacommitssuicide.html
to many actresses are commit suicide

sad news .

Dhesh
23rd May 2006, 12:22 AM
I wonder what's going on with Ganga and Thols as they are on again and off again and you can't tell the close connections. Is Abhi gonna give Bhaskar the job? Ganga is trying to stir things with Abhi as she wants Abhi's position. :evil: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

aanaa
23rd May 2006, 03:34 AM
I wonder what's going on with Ganga and Thols as they are on again and off again and you can't tell the close connections. Is Abhi gonna give Bhaskar the job? Ganga is trying to stir things with Abhi as she wants Abhi's position. :evil: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

thols gives more important to kanka
so may be he wants to marry ?????

sahana6
23rd May 2006, 08:52 PM
tat wat i thought 2!

usha_pooja
24th May 2006, 12:50 AM
ganga may be ending up marring Thols (unusual match). Poor Thols will be recieving a lot of lecture from Ganga

take care
from usha

ramky
24th May 2006, 12:58 AM
Ganga is trying to create a rift between Abhi & Thols, so maybe she's interested in marrying Thols .... ?

svasu_ani
26th June 2006, 07:02 AM
updates???

aanaa
27th June 2006, 11:10 PM
any updates for last 3days

ShereneAndrew
3rd July 2006, 08:49 AM
hey iam a hub viewer for a long time..... this forum is damn gud.. i really like the reviews u guys leave here... u guys r doing a damn job.... well iam sherene from chennai and frankly i dont get to watch the serial normally bcos i work in shifts and it wld be changing all the time... so i just get a glance everyday at watever serial is running at that time.... but i do watch kolangal.. and its pathetic Banging Head

the only sensible character in this serial is Anandhi(Manjari) :thumbsup: .... and all the other characters are just cinematic and just unbelievable... that oo aabhi... god forbid.....:banghead:

but these days its gud to c even abhi hitting back adhi.... :huh:

ok guys... wld pen down whenever i happen to grab sometime

Jilaba
6th August 2006, 05:30 PM
Manjari is also sothapping nowadays by taking care about Karthik. She is telling his mom and dad died and her sister (Advocate Sujatha) is in Singapore.

Putting Dhivyadharshini (not Dhevadharshini)for the roll of Anjali roll is boring.

That girl (Divyadhashini) is boring all the serials she is acting, by 'alattal' and biting each and everyone with a sting in her tongue like a scorpian.

pOdhAkkuRaikku welding pattaRaiyil adiththu nasukkiya mAthiri oru sappai moonji vEru.

gta129
7th August 2006, 11:46 PM
I hate Abi. She is such a brat. She is always chaning. Now she supports Baskar and turning against Thols. Soon she will change again.

gta129
7th August 2006, 11:47 PM
I hate Abi. She is such a brat. She is always chaning. Now she supports Baskar and turning against Thols. Soon she will change again.

And I hate Baskar even more. He keeps jumping back and forth.

gta129
7th August 2006, 11:49 PM
Can someone Update since what happened Karthik went missing. I want be able to wath it this week.

ShereneAndrew
8th August 2006, 11:17 PM
Can someone Update since what happened Karthik went missing. I want be able to wath it this week.

i dont remember the complete episode... but heres a gist of wat i remember... karthick has been found and manjari takes him to her house... everyone at the house were against this and were shouting at her.... but she tries to convince everyone(esp Abhi) saying abt conscience.. etc... etc... so karthick is gonna stay with her....

i usually admire manjari character in kolangal... but now even she is sothapifying... i cldn't tolerate her character being wasted like this...

Jilaba
10th August 2006, 12:11 PM
In the meantime, Abhi & Co, planned to buy some flats for there business, but Thols opposes it. But Basker and Mrs. Rajamani support it and Abhi is in confident in buying it. Thols became fed-up and met Rajamani to stop it, but failed in his effort.

Now, Adhitya put a 'thoondil' for Thols through Ganga, to come out from Abhi and start a new project, for which he will be full support both by financially and other aspects. Aadhi tells Thols that, hereafter there will be no respect for him in Abhi group, because Basker is started to dominate there.

But Thols refused this idea of Aadhi. When both Thols and Adhi leave from the hotel after their conversation, Abhi, Basker, Rajamani are watching that both rivals are going together. A suspection starts in Abhi's eyes.

saradhaa_sn
10th August 2006, 12:23 PM
Thank you Mr. Jilaba, for nice updating.

aanaa
10th August 2006, 06:55 PM
A suspection starts in Abhi's eyes.
Remember Ganga challanged creating problem between Abi/Thols.
so every body now againts Thols.
the stupid Krishnan was brought up by Thols but he is supporting Baskar--

sahana6
11th August 2006, 08:27 AM
abhi is just stupid

usha_pooja
12th August 2006, 02:13 AM
abhi is just stupid

i agree. I dont understand Gangas character. Is she being two faced?

take care
from usha

sahana6
12th August 2006, 02:26 AM
i think so. i think she alos likes thols

usha_pooja
12th August 2006, 02:34 AM
interesting sahana.

take care
from usha

Sanguine Sridhar
12th August 2006, 12:19 PM
Idhu oru serial-nu idha vera discuss pannureenga! :lol2:

Director is confused to move the direction of the story result in introducing more characters and more confusion!!

mr_karthik
12th August 2006, 04:10 PM
Idhu oru serial-nu idha vera discuss pannureenga! :lol2:

Director is confused to move the direction of the story result in introducing more characters and more confusion!!

OreyadiyA appadi sollida mudiyathu Sridhar.

The one and only 'worst' charecter is nothing but 'Abhi'. Whenever she open her mouth we get irritation. I cant understand how she forgot the tortures given by Basker and how she forgot the helps rendered by Thokappiyan. Abhi is a nonsence.

( I am in a doubt whether that black handbad is stitched with her shoulder?). Karthik charector is reducing the speed of the story.

Where is that boy who cheated Thiruvekadam and his daughter?.
where is the husband of Shanthi?
where is the husband of the dead Ranjani?.
Why her murder was not investigated?.
Where is the 'Dhadha' Sivadoss, who paid lakhs of money to Abhi?.

aanaa
12th August 2006, 04:27 PM
can anyone gives thols email address.
so many holes??

usha_pooja
12th August 2006, 04:57 PM
sorry aanaa i dont have thols email address.

take care
from usha

gta129
15th August 2006, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the updates keep updating them.

aanaa
15th August 2006, 09:59 PM
thiruvenkadam wife's charactor - changed
kuyili now

Jilaba
16th August 2006, 01:46 PM
I am very eager that, 'Thols' should join with Aadhi and should teach a lesson to STUPID ABHI and STUPID BASKER.

Rajamani madam is another stupid charector.

Kuyili is the best choice for Saradha roll, instead of 'Short' Vanitha.

Please show Anandhi (Manjari) in saree. All other charectors are coming in saree, but Manjari always comes in chudidhar.

She will be cute in saree (How can we forget her Thamizarasi roll in Annamalai serial).

usha_pooja
16th August 2006, 06:10 PM
I agree with u Jilaba. I hope Anandhi marries Karthik cos they are made for each other.

take care
from usha

aanaa
16th August 2006, 07:06 PM
I am very eager that, 'Thols' should join with Aadhi and should teach a lesson to STUPID ABHI and STUPID BASKER.
Thols try to show the true friendship
thols/ abi/ usha
so he is not going to join with athi.

usha_pooja
16th August 2006, 07:13 PM
Thols try to show the true friendship
thols/ abi/ usha
so he is not going to join with athi.

tHE PROBLEM IS GANGA IS EAGER TO SPILT THOLS N ABI UP. SO HE MAY END UP SPLITING WITH HER COS HES MADLY IN LUV WITH HER. BUT I DONT WANT THEM 2 SPILT THEM UP.

TAKE CARE
FROM USHA

aanaa
16th August 2006, 07:50 PM
falls in love
fail in friendship
but thols will keep the frienship - i assume - may be i am wrong

sahana6
17th August 2006, 05:37 AM
thank you usha!!!

usha_pooja
19th August 2006, 01:52 AM
yr welcome sahana

take care
from usha

sahana6
19th August 2006, 02:11 AM
mano's wife is pregant

saradhaa_sn
19th August 2006, 05:38 PM
Abhi is insulting Thols, because he met Aadhi one time in Hotel. She did not tender any clarification from him, just by watching both of them were coming out from hotel.

That means, she understood about her thickest friend Thols this much only.

At the same time she is ready to forgive and forget all tortures given by Basker and her mom Alamelu.

'ABHI' IS NO.1 NONSENCE.

Lambretta
19th August 2006, 09:14 PM
Intha serial innum nadanthuduka?? :roll:

sahana6
20th August 2006, 07:25 AM
hey there is a new serial called kasthuri i dunno what spot its taking

usha_pooja
21st August 2006, 06:25 PM
i heard the same thing but dont know anything else sahana.

take care
from usha

sahana6
21st August 2006, 11:42 PM
its suposse to go on at 6:30 IST time but its dosent look that catchy so i belive be4 anatham

aanaa
22nd August 2006, 12:14 AM
kasthuri at 6.30
muhurtham moved to 6.00 ppm
anadam stays at 7.00 pm

aanaa
22nd August 2006, 12:16 AM
kasthuri at 6.30 pm
muhurtham moved to 6.00 pm
anadam stays at 7.00 pm

gta129
22nd August 2006, 05:38 AM
So whats serial is being replaced by Kasthuri.

Also what happened with Abi's plan to buy the propert for the construction project. I want that project to fail so Abi will know she should have never listen to Baskar and realise Tholis was right.

Also I am really hopping Thols will join Usha and have more share in the company since they both have partnership in the company. This way STUPID Abi won't be the MD and make any more mistakes and Baskar will be fired. Also Adhi will realise Usha is against Abi and be a couple again.

gta129
22nd August 2006, 05:38 AM

Also what happened with Abi's plan to buy the propert for the construction project. I want that project to fail so Abi will know she should have never listen to Baskar and realise Tholis was right.

Also I am really hopping Thols will join Usha and have more share in the company since they both have partnership in the company. This way STUPID Abi won't be the MD and make any more mistakes and Baskar will be fired. Also Adhi will realise Usha is against Abi and workout their problems.

gta129
22nd August 2006, 05:42 AM

Also I am really hopping Thols will join Usha and have more share in the company since they both have partnership in the company. This way STUPID Abi won't be the MD and make any more mistakes and Baskar will be fired. Also Adhi will realise Usha is against Abi and workout their problems.

usha_pooja
22nd August 2006, 03:50 PM
i dunno GTA i would be interested 2 know.

take care
from usha

aanaa
22nd August 2006, 09:54 PM
suntv was repeating kanavarukka and manaivi on evening
they have already finished
may be removed 1.

abi is going to fall in baskar's trap
baskar is getting his commission 5laks

saradhaa_sn
23rd August 2006, 05:39 PM
Yes...

It is clear when 'Idiot Abhi' started to beleive Basker and neglecting Thols.

Soon 'Idiot Abhi' will realise her foolishness.

aanaa
29th August 2006, 06:14 PM
best actress award goes to Devayani in kolankal
http://www.hindu.com/2005/09/19/stories/2005091912900200.htm

Sanguine Sridhar
1st September 2006, 09:13 AM
For a change couple of episodes are interesting!! Now the director himself has become Thyagi :lol2: Nadathunga nadathunga!!

laddu
1st September 2006, 11:03 PM
this serial should be ended soon...may be because they were asked to extend the storyline...they are bringing in new characters unnecessary confusion between thols and abhi...adhi has stopped screaming that offen...nalini is missing from the episode...its just boring...these days..a good end would be nice

aanaa
3rd September 2006, 01:43 AM
ganga is a big blund/waste

Jilaba
3rd September 2006, 05:31 PM
In the beginning when Ganga was introduced, I thought she will be different lady from others, having boldeness and clever. Because her activities and talkings with her father and others, were in such a way.

But now she proved that she is also a below level lady, who is greedy and money minded. Initially she was talking about women liberation and all...bla...bla...

But now she is doing underground work with Aadhi. Eventhough she is watching the how Abhi is suffering about the bad name created on Thols, but still she is silent.

I appreciate what Thols is asking Mrs. Rajamani Periyasamy "Madam, who are you?. In what way you and Basker connceted with Abhi Constructions?. Abhi Constructions was started by me, Abhi and Usha. Who are you to tell me to go out?".

Hello director, please bring my favourite Sivadoss to the picture, who will be support to Abhi and will give fitting reply to Basker.

aanaa
3rd September 2006, 07:18 PM
also
remember the first meeting with aathi.

she was leading the meeting - on chair and aathi is at receiving end.
thats how she was introduced at beginning - some Bharthi kanda puthaip penn-

now as usual below the bottom line.

R.Latha
6th September 2006, 04:23 PM
Update Sep 5th Tuesday

Scene I:
Adhi, Minister and Rekha are sitting in the Minister's House. Adhi gets a call and he yells
at the person on the other end who wants to go with Abhi Constructions b'cos of a lower
quote. Adhi and the Minister wonder why people are still flocking to Abhi despite all the
bad reputation to her company. Just then Thillai comes in (the bad cop). Minister asks
him as to how the case against Abhi is proceeding. Thillai says that they have recovered
currency in a Abhi Constructions cover from the crime scene and he is now talking to the
bank to find out when it was withdrawn. He promises the minister that it will be an iron-
clad case against Abhi this time.

Comments: Intha Rekha kku dialogue'e kidayatha? Just stands there with a pissed off
_expression all the time...may as well give her some pakodas...bore adikkum podhu konjam
kadikalam!!

Scene II: Ayurveda Salai

Uppu comes out of a hut (in a bikini no less!) but is unable to walk and screams in pain.
He falls down but remembers how he has sworn revenge on Bhasky and so grabs a cane,
manages to get up and hobble very fast to the nearest entrance. But his hobble fails him
and he falls down screaming again. People rush to help him and the chief vaidyar comes
and chides him for trying to escape. He asks Uppu what his hurry is. He says that if Uppu
hurries like this then all he will be left with is pain and a bad leg. Uppu tells him that he
has no money or relatives but he has a job waiting in the US and thats why he is in a hurry.
The chief says that he is not concerned about money but only about healing Uppu's leg.
He asks Uppu to be patient and helps him back inside.

Comments: This was Uppu's dialogue...please read in a Janakaraj voice....ennakku
yaarume illai saar...ennakku paisa illai saar....enakku uravinar illai saar....kathi kudutha
kooda kootha maaten saar...gun kudutha suda matten saar...naan onnu thukkum layakilai
saaaaaaaaaaaaar! ! I was ROFL!!! By the way, innum California aasai vera saarukku!! Usha
unga address thaan kudukka poren!!!

Scene III: Alamu's House (Party..party. .party... shake it up...party!! !)
Alams is cutting onions and crying. Rajesh walks in and sits down disgruntled. Alams
asks him why he looks so sad. Rajesh says that he has tried everything but he has now
lost hope that Arthi will ever come back to him. Alams feels sorry for him and says that
the most important thing needed to win a girl over is intelligence but since he is lacking in
it.....Rajesh gets put off and whines some more. Alams says that he should follow
Bhasky's example as Bhasky managed to win Abhi over again. Rajesh looks confused.
Alams tells him that like Bhasky he should also drink some poison and then call Arthi. She
will then come running. Rajesh looks doubtful and asks what if Arthi does not come?
Alams says that then you will die!! Life is a risk and you should have the guts to take the
risk like Bhasky. Rajesh then tells Alams that Abhi is a smart girl and so she found Bhasky
right away and saved him but Arthi is a little "dadhi" and so he's scared that she will not
find him!! Alams tells him again to take the risk. Rajesh looks thoughtful.. .

Comments: Rajesh ore the style...boot- cut jeans et all!! The part where he calls Arthi
Dadhi....I just died!! Dude...if you were in Kasturi...I might even watch an Ekta show!!
Sadly tho what Alams said was kinda true...Abhi did come running and never left Bhasky
after...I guess Bhasky is smart after all....

Scene IV: Satish comes to the lodge to find TV in full "spirits"... .he tries to get his Dad to
stop drinking but TV keeps on going....and then...you guessed it...he does a Ceylon Mani
and throws up!!! There's blood involved...much to my pleasure.... and Satish freaks out. He
gets some people to help TV outside where a bright spark suggests that they go by a bike
to the hospital!! Satish who is not drunk disagrees and runs to stop a passing car. Lo and
behold its Eash in his no-sadness SUV...Satish begs him to take them to the hospital and
Eash agrees and they load TV into the van (another bikini shot!!). They are driving to the
hospital and Eash is looking furtively back everytime TV closes his eyes...TV who is
bordering on unconscious is quiet for a change...

Shobha

Jilaba
8th September 2006, 01:14 PM
When Eswaran was watching Thiruvengadam in his car, when going to hospital, why did not express his surprise that TV is his younger brother..?.

aanaa
9th September 2006, 12:54 AM
When Eswaran was watching Thiruvengadam in his car, when going to hospital, why did not express his surprise that TV is his younger brother..?.
eswaran knowns him before - in andra while thiruvenkadam doing cheating business.
He was avoiding tto meet him

usha_pooja
9th September 2006, 01:08 AM
this kolangal serial is so boring i wish i can sleep. LOL

take care
from usha

aanaa
9th September 2006, 01:23 AM

take care
from usha
better take a deep breath

Jilaba
9th September 2006, 03:58 PM

Yesterday....

'Stupid' Mano and 'Idiot' Rajesh gone to Maadhi (Anjali's boy friend) and attacked them. These fools did not tell they are coming from Aadhi. But clearly told Mano is the husband of Anu and Rajesh is his brother-in-law. Maadhi told Anjali about them.

Now that "Altaapu Rani" Anjali (Divyadharshini) has come to Mano's house and started to shout, at that scene the frame was stilled. (monday I want to escape from watching the serial, because I want to avoid the shouting of Anjali)

(BTW, Dhivyadharshini may the worst shapeless lady in the world. Whenever she comes to the frame, I will do some other job :banghead: )

aanaa
9th September 2006, 06:52 PM
(BTW, Dhivyadharshini may the worst shapeless lady in the world.
but some or other she is in the cine field.
so she must be better than other people who still trying to enter.

Braandan
10th September 2006, 06:10 AM
Can somebody tell me what is the name of the actor who does the role of 'Maddy' ?(Anjali's lover).

padmanabha
15th September 2006, 01:01 PM
MY MOTHER (72)says IT IS NOT KOLANGAL BUT ALANKOLANGAL

R.Latha
15th September 2006, 04:17 PM
Update for Thu sep 14, 2006

Scene I: Ganga's house

Ganga comes home and just as she's about to go inside, looks around
and seems to decide something. She goes to the car mechanic shop
that's right next to the house ( huh? where did that sprout from?)
and asks for that month's rent from a guy named Shekar, probably the
owner. Shekar hesitates, and points out that Ganga's dad usually
comes to collect. But Ganga says that she will be collecting, and
that this has to do with her rights. Shekar gives her the money and
she leaves. Just then the athimbEr comes out of the house with a
notebook, mumbling accounts to himself. Then he of course decides
that he should go see this newly sprouted mechanic kadai about the
rent.

Predictably, athimbEr starts up a ruckus when he finds out that Ganga
has gotten the money already. He's quite vile and implies that Shekar
joLLufied Ganga and decided to give her money because she was a girl.
Shekar chases the creep away who leaves with a lot of bluster and
decides that he'll get back at Ganga.

Scene II: Abi's house

Abi comes home with a spring in her step and a smile on her face,
greeting Rajendran mama very warmly. Rajendran mama gives her a konar
notes summary of his troubles in the village and goes to get Abi some
coffee. When he goes to the kitchen to get coffee, Karpagam is deep
in thought. She wonders if she should ask Abi about what Alams said
about Abi taking care of the expenses for Vidya's wedding. Mama says
that its not a good idea, with everything else Abi has on her mind,
why bother her?

Just then the maestri shows up and tells her about the progress on the
construction of Abi's new house. He seems very enthu about making
sure that Abi's house is solidly built. Amma speaks up and expresses
doubts about the house-building in the middle of all these other
issues that Abi's dealing with. Abi says that she's very firm about
building this house, she reminds her mom how much trouble she had
finding someone who would rent a place to a woman without a husband
and how much she struggled to pay the rent each month. So Abi wants
to make sure her mom gets to live like a queen in a palace. A big
dining room where all of them can eat together. And a big pooja room
for her mom. Mom goes all Ananda kaNNeer on her. Maestri leaves and
Amma goes with Abi to check out the property. Mama stays behind ,
allegedly to make coffee for his ungrateful nephew Mano.

Scene III: Construction Site

Krishnan is arguing with someone about salaries when Ganga shows up
and asks where Thols is. Krishan tells her, and as Ganga leaves, the
fellow he's talking to looks at her for perhaps two seconds. Krishnan
tells the fellow to stop staring, and makes some snide remark about
how "this sort of stuff" happens commonly.["idhu vazhakkama
nadakkuradudhaan, po!"- were the exact words he used]

Ganga approaches Thols and as they are about to start talking, the
athimbEr sees them and starts spying on them from behind a pillar.

Ganga tells Thols about how Rajamani Maydem's old partners showed up
and left after confusing Madam. Thols is very surpised. Ganga says
that they seemed to know all about the details of those flats that Abi
bought, and tried to convince Madam that she was making a mistake
trusting Abi so much. Then Ganga says that Madam seems to be
reconsidering her faith in Abi. AthimbEr seems delighted by this.
(Why? He's too dumb to understand the significance of any
conversation, isnt he?) Thols is very concerned and asks Ganga if she
talked to Abi about this. Ganga says no, because she's torn in her
loyalties between Madam and Abi, since she is actually Madam's employee.

Thols opines that Rajamani is in a difficult situation and its
understandable that she's feeling concerned, and that Abi is hoping
things will get better soon, but something needs to be done. He thinks
the way to solve this is to sell those 7 flats that they have bought,
and then they'll get freed from their cashflow crunch. There may be
10-15 lakhs loss, but its a loss they can handle. If they delay too
much though, real estate agents will assume there is a problem with
the property and it will be very diffcult to get rid of these properties.

[As usual, the most sensitive, private business meetings always take
place in Thols's veranda or an open building, with no concerns about
who can hear all the business planning. Indha business uruppuda
chancey illai.]

Ganga says that's a great idea, and Thols adds that while its a good
idea, it might be better to tell Rajamani madam to approach Abi with
this idea. Abi might be more amenable to it.

Scene IV: An Auto[ Company car enna achu?]
Abi is daydreaming about this palace that she's going to build for her
family. The big company car pulls up the driveway, and in her
daydream, everyone gets out, dressed like typical movie rich
people.[According to the movies, rich people wander around dressed in
pattu sarees and heavy mack-up and lots of jangly jewellery all the
time] Everyone is all excited and arguing about who gets which room.
Daydream continues and everyone gets a tour of the house.

The camera cuts to namma struggling Abi daydreaming in the auto,
interspersed with daydream Abi being asked to marry and settle down,
by the daydream Karpagam, who is also wearing heavy jewellery. Abi
says, no I dont want to marry, no I dont, no , no, no....... and
camera cuts to a road, and Abi is daydreaming in a bus(apparently
daydreams this dream often), and is woken up by Usha who asks her why
she's refusing her tiffin even though it wasnt offered to her.... and
then habba, finally, the camera cuts back to a smiling Abi in her
auto. Amma is by her side smiling as well. Abi thinks back to some
past funnies involving Usha and her and Krishnan Saar, still on that
bus. Amma asks her why she's laughing to herself(like a raving
lunatic), and when Abi tells her, amma says that she's happy that Abi
can laugh in the middle of all these problems.

Amma asks why they arent going in a car, Abi gives some vetti reason
about how she feels more connected to the universe when she goes in
the auto.

Camera freezes on Abi's smiling face.

Sabi.

aanaa
15th September 2006, 08:23 PM
thanks da

mr_karthik
16th September 2006, 05:01 PM
The big company car pulls up the driveway, and in her
daydream, everyone gets out, dressed like typical movie rich
people.[According to the movies, rich people wander around dressed in
pattu sarees and heavy mack-up and lots of jangly jewellery all the
time] Everyone is all excited and arguing about who gets which room.
Daydream continues and everyone gets a tour of the house.

The camera cuts to namma struggling Abi daydreaming in the auto,
interspersed with daydream Abi being asked to marry and settle down,
by the daydream Karpagam, who is also wearing heavy jewellery. Abi
says, no I dont want to marry, no I dont, no , no, no....... and
camera cuts to a road, and Abi is daydreaming in a bus(apparently
daydreams this dream often), and is woken up by Usha who asks her why
she's refusing her tiffin even though it wasnt offered to her....

Those who are all watching this 'Kolangal' serial know, this was shown as the very first scene of the serial in Episode -1.

We hope this may come as the last scene of the last episode of this serial.

aanaa
16th September 2006, 08:18 PM
Those who are all watching this 'Kolangal' serial know, this was shown as the very first scene of the serial in Episode -1.

We hope this may come as the last scene of the last episode of this serial.

may be comes true
most of the time we dream only

mr_karthik
20th September 2006, 07:43 PM
பலே, கோலங்கள் சூடு பிடித்து விட்டது.

நேற்று ஆதித்யாவின் அலுவலகத்தில், அபிநயா நுழைந்து செம ஆட்டு ஆட்டி விட்டார். ஆதி பயந்து விட்டார்.

"இதுவரை நீ கொடுக்கும் தொல்லைகளில் இருந்து எப்படி தப்பிப்பது என்று யோசிப்பது மட்டுமே என் வேலையாக இருந்தது. இனிமேல் உனக்கு எப்படியெல்லாம் தொல்லை கொடுக்கலாம் என்று யோசிப்பது மட்டுமே என் வேலை. இனி இந்த நிமிஷத்திலிருந்து ஒரு வினாடி கூட உன்னை நிம்மதியாக இருக்க விட மாட்டேன்"

புலியாக கர்ஜித்து விட்டு வெளியேறினார்.

ஆனல் சவால் விட்டபடி நடக்க வேண்டும். செண்டிமெண்ட்டுக்குள் மாட்டி, புலி மீண்டும் பூனையாகி விடக் கூடாது.

aanaa
20th September 2006, 09:01 PM
took long time to change
have to wait and see as karthik said

R.Latha
25th September 2006, 04:34 PM
Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 pm (PST)
Abhi house

KKK samaithu kondirukinraar. Aarthi thayangi thayangi
varugiraal. Ammavin pinnaal nirkinraal. Rajendar
mama is watching. Aarthi tries to get her mother's
attention by putting her hands on mom's back. KKK
goes on cooking ignoring it. Aarthi starts talking.
She apologises to her mother. She says that when she
gets angry she does say some idiotic things. Aarthi
says her mom knows that very well. Aarthi says that
talking asingam about her mother is talking about
herself. KK continues to ignore. Aarthi falls at her
feet and begs for a mannippu. Karpagam turns around
with tears and says the words spoken were by her
daughter she gave birth to, pesittu pogiraal. But
then kkk big worry is Aarthi staying at her mothers
house losing her life. KK says Aarthi is not at peace
living in her house for she sees that Aarthi is
stressed and not sleeping well. Rajender mama pipes
in saying Rajesh went to the extent of suicide to
getAarthi back with him.. Rajender mama says Rajesh
may be a character but he has lots of love for Aarthi.
KKK also wants Aarthi to go her house. Rajender mama
says rather than live on mullu padukkai in KKK house
she might as well go to Rajesh house and live with
authority. Aarthi mind goes into flashback (sundari
asking her to stay away from them and requesting in
writing that she is Rajesh's only wife etcetc)
Aarthi says she cannot go back and requests her
mother to understand. Her mother says that Aarthi
also can't live in her house forever and ever and
leaves the room.

Adhi house

Aadhi is on the terrace. Anjali is also sitting there
reading or looking at the street for dharisanam of
maddy. Aadhi gets a phone call and it is some other
business acquaintance enquiring about Abhi coming to
Aadhi office and challenging him. Adhi gets mad and
says if he talked anymore he would come to his office
and take care of him. Usha comes and gives coffee.
Aadhi pushes it and it falls on the floor. Anjali
comes running and asks about it. Adhi says Abhi is
giving him torture after torture. ANjali says yeah in
this house also some people thimir pidichu
alayaraanga. Usha asks her to stop and not drag her
in. Adhi gets madder and says he would do anything to
stop Abhi and even shoot her. Usha defends Abhi
saying if Aadhi hit her 10 times then Abhi hitting
back once is not wrong. Abhi's patience is well known
and Adhi has tested her patience too much. Grandma is
coming upstairs and hearing all this gets very upset

Rajehs house

Kala, husband and child are entering house. Kala
complains that her father had given travel money and
why they could not come by train. She complains about
the heat. SHe gets mad at her brother in laws
irresponsibility for he could have come and got them.
Kala sits and asks her daughter to turn on the fan.
Daughter asks for water and kala erinju vizundu and
tells her to get her own and says her throat is dry
too. She calls around for her sister. Her sister is
lying surundufied and kala asks about her health. Her
sister says it her mind that is not right. She says
that man rajesh is still crazy about aarthi and went
to the extent of drinking poison and that Guru was his
accomplice but because of some mix up Guru ended up
drinking the poison. Rajesh had some crazy plan of
Aarthi coming to the hospital and then they would get
back together and that would bring Sundari to the
street. Kala is mad and says she would take care of
it. Rajesh enter the house and then Kala gets on him.
Kala says Rajesh got some girl from somewhere and
could not live with her. then he ruined her sisters
life and married her and now is messing her life up.
Rajesh tells his brother not to let his wife talk too
much. Kala says what can Rajesh do. Just because
they are woman not to think he can do anything. She
would complain to the police and then Rjaesh would
spend time counting bars. That puts some fear in
Rajesh. Kala says if he had died drinking poison then
her sister would have cried and cried and then got on
with life but unfortunately he survived and now she is
stuck with Rajesh. Kala's husband says vittuvidu
kala but Kala says will not and continues if Rajesh
did not live properly with her sister then she would
see to it that he spent the rest of his life in jail.
She leaves and then sundari comes by and calls mama.
Rajesh does not erunjufy on her but then is not loving
either.

Kovil

Paati and Anjali come to the temple and paati asks
Anjali to keep flowers in her head. Anjali refuses
and paati says kaadhile suthiko. Anjali looks at her
paati says you do not listen to me. Paati asks her to
do navagraha pradakshinam for sani is ruling roost in
their house. Karpagam gets from an auto and asks why
paati asked her to come urgently. Paati says she
wants to have a long chat with her but unfortunately
her granddaughter stuck with her.

Paati says Aadhi is mad and that Abhi has taunted him
a bit too much. Karpagam has a 'what' _expression on
her face Paati says Abhi's anger maybe justified but
then Aadhi when he is mad does not know what he is
doing and that Aahdi is not that mature. Aadhi has
been threatening shooting and couple of incidents has
happened in mumbai and that is what is scaring her.
Paati goes round and round saying Abhi should back
out for Aadhi cannot handle insults. Karpagam has a
'what' _expression. Paati says getting Usha maaried to
him, marrying Anu to Mano has all angered him and now
she coming to his office was the last straw. Paati
says Karpagam has brought up 4 kids with difficulty
and she does not want anything to happen to them.
Paati mentions her soninlaws first wife's children and
Karpagam has a shocked _expression and paati says she
knows everything. They turn and there is Anjali and
anjali walks away. Paati now says she is scared at
what Anjali overheard.

Abhi house
Aadhi is walking in with gun saying he will shoot and
screaming for Abhi. He pushes Mnao, rajender mama,
Aarthi and kkk. Abhi comes out of a room but karpagam
and Aarthi push her into the room and lock it from
outside. Karpagam stands right in front of the door.
Aadhi is raving and ranting. Karpagam pongi ezundu
serugiraal. Is it wrong that your ex-employee is a
business owner likeyou? You want to shoot go ahead
and shoot. Abhi keeps knocking from inside asking to
let her out and wantsto know what is happening. The
screaming is going on outside. Abhi then says perhaps
she could come outside and talk. Karpagam does not
budge from where she stood. Aadhi screams saying that
Abhi got ahead of him and she is his father's
daughter. Abhi has a shocked/ oh no he knows?
_expression on her face.

Way to go Karpagam.
Everyonbe would have seen friday episode. THols
somehow manages to do something on friday to keep ;his
viewers from leavingkolangal.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

aanaa
25th September 2006, 10:29 PM
Thols has to change Ganga 's rudeness too
First meeting with Ganga and Aathi
Ganga was in leading role
now she begs aathi for money or panakara vazhlkai

ramyap
26th September 2006, 02:06 PM
yennapa indha serail padi orutharku oru (lover)husabnd/ wife karathu yelalm illavey illa pola.

yellarkum rendvathu iruku, yarku yar jodinu apoo appo maritey varthu.

i won't see it regulary but whenever i see there will be a change in teh pairs.

when i first seen thuls was loving abhi, then abhi and baskar joined, then some doctor was loving abhi.

Her sister anandhi was loving karthi, who got married to soem other girl.now some reporter is loving her. in the mean while there is an arrangement to marry anadhi nad thuls.

her another sister arthi loved one auto man, but he got married another girl and loving her also.

aathi married abhi 's frd but loving another girl also.

ippo pathathuku ganga character vera thulsuku, avrku yerkanavey oru frdoda wife kuda valndhutu irukanga..

yennapa kathai ithu, tamil culturaiyey kolai panra mari irukku...

orutharauku oruthurnu illatiyum paraval, indha jodiya yeduthu andha jodku matharenu kulapamayavathu irukalam illa..

R.Latha
26th September 2006, 04:18 PM
Guys...I've tried posting this in the main board
twice..but for some reason it will not go
through...I' m sending this out by email right
now...will try again t'm'row to post in the main
board.

Scene I: Adi is yelling with a gun outside Abhi's room
and KKK and Arthi are blocking his way. Adhi suddenly
yells that he knows that Abhi and him have the same
father. Abhi is shocked and so is everyone else...Adi
yells that now he will never forgive Abhi as she has
interfered too much. Abhi finally manages to come
out...Adhi pushes KKK and Arthi out of the way and
points the gun at Abhi. Abhi dares him to
shoot....and he shoots. KKK screams....and wakes
up...its a dream. KKK is terrified and rushes to find
Abhi but she has already left for work. Arthi, Mama
and Anandi console her and ask her to forget it as it
was just a dream. But KKK is very scared...

Sidebar: Dream pa...appadinnu 2 words'la finish
pannalam nu paarthen...appuram. ..paavam Nagi
paakalai...also Sno...so the other words!! Here's my
message to TC...ippa enna seiveenga..ah. .ippo enna
seiveenga... naanga munnadiye guess
pannitome... infact,,, that was our first
guess...TC.. .unga alpa bhuthi theriyamaiya intha
serial paarthu kuppa kottarom!?!! !

Scene II: Anjali is sulking on a sofa and Paati comes
to feel her out to see if she heard the conversation
between Paati and KKK. Anjali is angry with Paati and
she says that Paati is doing drogam to Kanchu and Adi.
Paati looks scared...Anjali continues that she did not
hear what Paati was saying to KKK (ade che...another
bussss) but just the fact that paati was talking to
KKK is annoying her (us too). She says that Abhi has
done a lot of bad things for this family...the worst
was to get Adhi married to a fraud...Usha who is
walking by comes and yells at Anjali. Paati manages
to seperate them and asks them both to go get ready..

Scene III: A Temple.
Everyone is sitting around waiting for a pooja to
start. Apparently its Adhi's birthday.... oh no...my
screen blanked out..ore the white...suddenly an ad for
Saravana Thanaganagai Maaligai...is that Annachi
wearing all those jewels???!!! Oh namma
Kanchu'va... sorry guys...my bad...Kanchu is dressed up
for the son's b-day and Rekha is also there looking
like a mini-Kanchu. ...Kanchu presents Adi with a
bracelet and now its the minister's turn. He takes
them all outside and presents Adi with a big car.
Rekha and Minister comment on how they know what do
to give maapilai even tho Adi is not their
maapilai...Minister makes more demeaning comments
about Usha's folks who are present there. Usha yells
at minister...Adhi yells at Usha and finally Usha's
parents leave in a huff. All the while Kanchu stands
there slowly turning around like a lighthouse beam so
she can guide the other people in the temple to leave
these hideous folk alone...Adhi then gets a call from
the builder's association saying he has to come in for
a very important meeting...Adhi leaves...BTW
apparently Eash is in a business meeting...didn' t
really miss him...etho Kanchu sonnale nu solren.

Scene IV: KKK and Chitti go to a josiar.....long
story short...Abhi has sani dasai somewhere in her
jathagam (namakkum thaan)...Josiar says that Abhi will
have trouble from her brother...Chitti looks puzzled
but KKK nods terrified. The Josiar says that
according to Abhi's jathagam and our sani dasai...Abhi
and Bhasky are sure to get together...and hold your
collective breath...have a baby (hold on...have to
throw up violently). Nobody can stop that as it is the
will of gods...Chitti asks if there is any parigaram
(yup..its called contraception) and Josiar asks them
to pray...

Scene V: I am blessed with an unending episode..... .
Adhi walks into the builders assc meeting ...which is
3 gentlemen..one ABHI...5 chairs..and an empty banquet
hall. Abhi has filed a complaint against Adi and the
gentlemen want an explanation. Adi then talks about
how Abhi's mom is without a husband..how the daughters
are characterless. ..how Abhi in such a short time has
managed to come up only b'cos of..wink..wink. .cheap
and filthy ways...wink. ..underhanded
tactics..wink. .notorious means...guys. .he pretty much
calls Abhi a prostitute.. .meanwhile the 3 "gentle"men
are sitting there gulping like goldfish. Finally Abhi
gets up and yells at Adi for being "indecent".. .(is
that the strongest word you can use?)...and Adi gets
angry and starts strangling Abi (he really misses Usha
at times.

R.Latha
28th September 2006, 04:22 PM
Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:17 pm (PST)
Aatha runs into the construction site looking for Thols. Mr. Kumar
there tells her that Thols hasn't made it in yet. She thinks for a
second, then dismisses Mr. K to go do his work (only Aatha is allowed
to OB adichufy). Coffee Shanthi comes there sans coffee and lectures
Aatha about how hurt Thols is and that Aatha shouldn't sideline
Thols. Then Aatha delivers a pearl of a dialogue - its not possible
for me to sidetrack Thols, no one knows what I think about him
(literally translated), you don't know, why even Thols doesn't know
(does she herself know?!!!) and then she smiles and goes away. (Idhu
enna pudhu kuzhappam - are y'all thinking what I 'm thinkin')

Thols flaring his nostrils and neevi vittufying his nose in the
office. Ganga spies on him through the glass on the door - then
enters. (She looks like a cross between a zebra and a 3D picture
printed in the middle page of Ananda Vikatan, in that weird red
saree.) She tells him she knows why he looks so worried. Abhi should
have rushed to him with apologies as soon as his name was cleared off
the flat issue. Instead, Abhi had picked up her hand-bag and gone to
oor-suthify. She goes on and on about how Abhi doesn't treat him like
a human being let alone a partner etc etc. Abhi walks near the door
midway through this conversation, shamelessly eyes them through the
glass and eavesdrops and alternates between letting out hot air
through nostrils and twisting her saree. As soon as she realizes that
Ganga's dialogue is 90% complete, she decides to walk in on them,
yells at Ganga as to how she thought that Ganga was a good person and
now realizes that her only goal was to create a rift between Thols
and herself. Ganga stands up for herself and tells Abhi that she is
only stating the obvious. Abhi dismisses all arguments (what's new)
and orders her out. Ganga refuses saying that she is not Abhi's
employee and she won't go out until RK tells her to do so. Abhi asks
her to zip up and move out and that she will face RK. Ganga stares at
Thols and leaves. Abhi keeps talking to Thols not realizing that the
tail had followed the cat.

Eash and TV in a deserted spot. Eash fills in TV on how he had run
away to Mumbai deserting his family. Money was everything to him
then. That's where he met Kanchu mami and his life took a turn. He
had thought that he would never meet people from his past, but lo
here he is watching Abhi and KKK suffer. He used to be selfish, but
now he has turned a new leaf. TV tells him that being selfish is in
their blood and that he is no less than his brother. Now, he doesn't
have a penny. People don't mean anything to him and that all he cares
about is money. Eash then asks TV to keep his identity a secret and
TV promises to do so. Almost immediately he turns around and asks for
50K. Eash agrees to dole out the cash. TV has a wicked smile and
follows.

TV walks in with some plastic bags (Shopping). Saradha tells him that
KKK is visiting. TV greets her and tells Saradha that he had seen
someone resembling his brother. There is a sidebar about how Eash
couldn't make it to their wedding - so Saradha had never seen him
before. they don't even have a picture of Eash (Pookoodai illai,
flower market-e namma thalai-la). KKK kneads more dough upon hearing

adyarboy
28th September 2006, 11:17 PM
[tscii:10ccec5c57]NO ABI BASKAR REMARRIAGE PLEASE .
If the astroger is right and the ending is Abi and and a child is born to them this will be worst ending possible.

Baskar does not deserve and can never be good husband to Abi .Any end showing them being together in any circumstances will make the serial a tragedy.

Moreover Barkar would have married Ranjini if she had not been murdered on wedding day.
Abi’s engagement with Dr Mahesh would have taken place but for Baskar’s father’s death.
BASKAR ACCUSED ABI OF HAVIING AN AFFAIR WITH THULS IN COURT
NOW IF BOTH HAVE SEX WILL IT NOT BE VULGAR?

Baskar is a very selfish and greedy person. He is only good to Abi because of her money and wants to get back to her for his debt. Basker’s former life is over. Even Baskar changes for the better which he had not, what he had done to Abi must be a lesson to him.
BASKAR SHOULD BE PUNISHED ATLEAST AT THE END HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ABI’S HUSBAND AGAIN

IF HE ALLOWED TO MARRY ABI AGAIN KOLANGAL WILL LOSE ALL ITS CHARM

BASKAR IS BEING REWARDED FOR HIS REPEATED BAD BEHAVIOUR

THIRUCHELVAN SHOULD PROVIDE NOT AN UNHAPPY ENDING THAT IS BASKAR AND ABI REJOINING.
EVEN IF KOLANGAL GOES ON FOR A FEW MORE YEARS.

THE MEGA SERIALS ARE ATLEAT SHOULD PROVIDE A HAPPY ENDING BASKAR DOES NOT DESERVE ABI

THIRUCHELVAN YOU HAVE DONE GOOD JOB SO FAR BUT PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL IT.

[/tscii:10ccec5c57]

Sanguine Sridhar
29th September 2006, 12:49 AM
R.Latha,

I am a fan of your follow-ups than this serial :lol: It is really hilarious :rotfl:

Go ahead :thumbsup:

R.Latha
29th September 2006, 04:13 PM
Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:25 pm (PST)
Scene I: Chithi's house

TV's talking about chow ircumstances caused chithi to never have seen
Eash. Chithi says that a photo would be nice. Just then some guy
comes to get chithi for some urgent stuff, so TV and Karpagam are left
alone. TV says he doesnt understand why Eash and Karpagam are play
acting like this, but Karpagam says she's afraid of the consequences
if the information becomes public(Namma Eash'kku enna raasi paarunga.
A beautiful poor wife who wants nothing to do with him, and an ugly
rich wife who so claims to be jealous and possessive but mostly treats
him like crap) Karpagam expresses fear over Adi's reaction to the
news. TV gets all boiled up [ very puzzling - dhideernu where is this
anni bakthi coming from?] and says that Adi is just like a son to her,
what can he do, once the truth comes out that he is just the second
wife's son? But Karpagam pleads him to be calm and to let things be.

TV says he doesnt like this, that they shouldnt sneak around like
young lovers, at this age it just aint right. Karpagam again begs him
to not tell anyone about it, since this news will not help anyone at
all. TV grudgingly says he'll see, based on how they behave (huh?
oNNumE puriyalE ulagathilE).

Then Chithi comes back and Karpagam leaves. TV turns to Chithi and
gives her a silk saree, Chithi is suspicious: how did he get the money
for this, but TV says that he's gotten it due to love (paasa valai).
Chithi looks even more suspicious.

Scene II: Mottai Maadi
Ganga is standing in her (zebra sariyaana name, vanavil) striped saree
staring into the distance. Thols shows up, flares his nostrils
tentatively, and then approaches her. Nalla dose kudutha Ganga. Not
only didnt he stand up for her when Abi yelled at her and asked her to
leave, she is extremely upset that Abi yelled at the lady love of her
friend Thols. Since Thols didnt get mad at Abi's treatment of Ganga,
Ganga accuses him of not loving her. Lots of Ganga screaming and
Thols pondering the floor and trying to get a word in edge-wise
continues...

Ganga now says she understands that Thols will always choose
friendship when having to choose between love and friendship. More
Thols' unfinished sentences, more angry words from Ganga.

Finally Ganga breaks up with Thols and tells him that everything
between them is over and storms off. Thols tries really hard to look
as if he's just beeen dumped by the love of his life, but fails
miserably. The music tries to evoke the right mood with its 'sa sa sa
ni's but that too just dont work no mo'...

Scene III: Adi's office

Abi sits back in his office chair looking pensive. On top of his
gleaming desk are three phones - a small maroon coloured phone, a
wider black phone and - get this - a pink dolphin shaped phone. On the
other side of his desk is his ajishtant Giri. Giri tries to distract
Adi by asking him about the call for tenders to build a bridge in
Bangalore. Adi is not interested, in spite of repeated attempts by
Giri to interest him in the project. Giri then asks him if he's
afraid that Abi will get the contract. Adi is furious, and when Giri
apologizes, Adi explains that he's got a lot of problems caused by Abi
right now, so he really doesnt want to focus on out-of-state projects.

Just then Ganga, still in angry zebra costume, storms in. Ganga asks
him angrily if he really apologized to Abi. Ganga tells Adi that Abi
has now made a fool of RK and Adi and now she looks smart and strong.
Adi (very mellow today, what's up bro? They put you on some
anti-crazy medication or something) calmly tells Ganga to calm down.
Ganga says she cant, in fact she went with this same anger to yell at
Thols and then tells Adi that Abi threw her out. Adi explains to
Ganga that while she could get mad and walk out like this, Adi is a
company, not an individual. He was a "little emotional" (as in wanted
to strangle his sister) at the association meeting, and everyone
freaked out. Since he cares about his business, he apologized for his
behaviour and mollified everyone. Similarly, he tells Ganga that she
cant just walk out of Abi Constructions just like that. Her strength
lies in her staying in Abi Constructions, so she should go back.
Even a whale is strong only in the water(!)

Adi tells her to stick around till RK comes back to the office, after
which she can turn RK against Abi. For now Ganga should just do what
Adi tells her to, if she wants to get ahead in life. Think about it,
he says, and greedy Ganga thinks.

Scene IV: Thols's house

Abi arrives at Thols' house in a gorgeous gray saree, asking for
coffee Shanthi. Seeing Shanthi's daughter, Abi asks her to go get her
mom, who is next door. Abi sits at the table, where the kiddo was
doodling in a diary and looks at the picture. Then she realizes that
it is Thols' diary. She reads of his love for Ganga, there is another
flashback sequence of his interactions with Ganga, [sorry folks, I
refuse to indulge in TC's trips down memory lane ]. Abi tears up
especially when she gets to the part about Thols telling Ganga's mom
that he'll marry her. Then she reads all the way to the part where
Ganga dumps Thols. She puts down the diary [that she has rudely read
without any MANNERS WHATSOEVER] and paces the room. She thinks back
to how rudely she sent Ganga off. Then she wipes her tears, and with
resolve, she stuffs the diary into a table drawer, and hurries out,
just as poor old coffee Shanthi comes in.

Thodarum.

aanaa
29th September 2006, 09:40 PM
reading someone diary ????

R.Latha
3rd October 2006, 11:37 AM
Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:20 pm (PST)
Abhi house

Karpagam is sitting there all pained and thoughtful.
Mama comes by and gives her milk with melagu in it for
she had been coughing the night. Aarthi comes by and
mama says he has milk without pepper for her. Aarthi
is amazed that mama knows kaimarundu. Mama says he
also knows something to tame thimir. That needs to be
given to some people in this house. Aarthi is
confused (perhaps she thinks it is about her. She
sorely needs it). Anu is shown making bed. Mama
shows eye towards and then Aarthi also joins in. Mama
then openly says Kanchana and then it starts.
Karpagam is in more pain and her face is all twisted.
Mama and Aarthi tear apart Kanchana's make up
inappropirate for herage and her way of wearing sari
pallu. They also say that Kanchana may have money and
that does not justify her putting down them. Anu
pongi yezundu asks them to stop. Aarthi has to say
words. They exchange a round of bout about mother
disowning the daughter. Anu mentions that they may
have their differences now but that does not mean that
they will never get together. Karpagam gets annoyed
and asks them not to start a new problem. Both of
them continue and point fingers at each other and then
freeze. Abhi is just entering and stares at them.
They both stop and Abhi stomps into her room. Mama
asks Abhi to dinner Abhi does not want to. Abhi
mentions that she has tensions in office and now at
home too.

Mandiri house
mandiri, adi, bad inspector and giri are having
drinks. Adhi refuses. bad inspector says he is going
to sabarimalai and so cannot drink. Mandiri says do
bad work and then go to malai. Giri says going ot
malai is to wash off sins. Mandiri cajoles Adhi
saying not to make Abhi into a big person. They can
finish her off if she is a guy but since she is a
woman he has got his assistant working on it. Adhi
still refuses to drink. Giri says there is less of
the drink. Mandiri says more is on the way. Just
then bad commission thillairajan enters. Mandiri asks
him what he has done on Abhi. TR asks mandiri to sit
but the mandiri sits only when Adhi tells him so.
THey asks for update on Abhi case. Thillai says he is
setting a strong net and that the results will show in
a week. Adhi says that Ranjani, inspector Prabhu and
the unknown third (thought to be upendra) are
connected. Bad inspector says that even thought they
appear connected they are separate incidents. IF abhi
were to be proven guilty then she would get punished
twice. Adhi says he needs action to be done that
night itself for the next day the delhi deal was going
to be signed and then Abhi would be out of her current
financial crunch. THillai rajan smiles.

Abhi office

Abhi is standing with her back to the door and Ganga
enters. Gabga waits and with no response wants to
know why she was asksed to come. Abhi does not
respond then Ganga says she has no time. Abhi says
Ganga can continue working in the office. Abhi starts
talking about Thols and his friendship. The gist
being that Thols does not expect anything and has
given everything and stood by her at all times. Now
Thols wants Ganga and Abhi is giving Ganga. Abhi kind
of talks like she is superior and has doubts whether
Ganga would understand the concept. (Abhi does act
like she is superior to other and her thoughts are
everest level) Ganga gets mad. She points out the way
THols is being treated like a faithful retainer. She
also questions whether Abhi ever treated Thols as an
equal. Ganga says she likes Thols but would accept
him only if Thols was hers 100% and no friendship
chains bibnding him. Abhi has tears and then Ganga
taunts about the friendship and Abhi agrees an d Ganga
makes her promise.

Abhi's saree was nice. That Abhi is getting to be
painful.

____________ _________ _________ _________

gta129
4th October 2006, 05:18 AM
R.Latha you been doing such a good summary. Keep it up! :victory:

R.Latha
4th October 2006, 04:24 PM
Tue Oct 3, 2006 8:43 pm (PST)
Scene I: Abi comes home still thinking about her conversation with Ganga. The maestri
comes in and asks Abi if plans are still on for the Bhoomi Pooja for Abi's house. Abi asks
him to go ahead with the arrangements. The maestri hesitates saying Abi has so many
problems and hence he did know if this was an appropriate time for the Pooja (translation:
are you completely nuts to want to build a house??!)... Abi answers saying that her
problems are never going to end but her life must go on (translation: Kolangal will never
end you suckers!!). The maestri leaves and Abi tries to put on a smiling face and enters
the house. She calls KKK and Arthi and Mama and happily announces to them that the
Pooja is scheduled for the day after t'm'row (she would have loved to have it on friday but
someone is sure to die then...so..) . Arthi, Mama and KKK are very happy and KKK is
kneading her hands again (anantha kaneer madiri ananda pesayal). Abi then calls Anu and
tells her the news. Anu indifferently grunts at the news. Arthi is angry and starts yelling
at Anu. Anu as usual yells at Arthi and KKK is kneading her hands (anxious
pesayal)...finally Anu says that she was born to a very wealthy family where such things
were very common and its only to these people who have lived in rented homes all their
lives will something like this be such big news. Abi looks hurt and KKK is kneading her
hands (sad and droopy pesayal)...

Sidebar: Anu has an undiagnosed case of multiple personality disorder: there is a
chamathu d-i-law identity who appears and lectures Mano on responsibility and dignity,
there is a meek and subservient identity that asks Abi for help when Adi is on the loose
and then there is this Anjali version identity that keeps on saying junk...TC ethukkum
irukkatum nu cure pannama irukkar...appo thaan entha pakkam venumnaalum kathaiyai
isthukinu pogalaam!!

Scene II: Alams and Family (vudu Joot!!) Kala comes in wearing a very jazzy necklace and
spends the next 5 mins trying to convince Alams that it is gold. Alams says that for her
personality she should not wear an elaborate design b'cos it looks fake!! Kala then says
that her father has sold all the land and has given Kala and Sundari a sum of 1 lakh each.
Kala wants to invest her share in a bank with Bhasky's advice. Alams seizes the
opportunity and advises Kala that she should invest in Abi constructions so that she can
get a yearly dividend. Kala is very impressed and agrees (adi paavi...ivallavu thaana
samarthiyam. ..intha pechellam verum busss a?!!) She hands over 1 lakh in cash to Alams
and walks out without a receipt. Bhasky who has been watching with Vidya...makes a mild
attempt to acquire a spine...but Alams quashes the effort effortlessly. ...she says that the
money will be useful for Vidya's wedding. If Kala asks for it back...Alams plans to ask Abi.

Scene III: The Delhi project people are sitting in Abi's office finalizing with Abi and Kich-
kich. Kich-kich asks Abi to come outside and asks if it wise to take on another big
project. Abi says that this project (barring every other project she's done) is the project
that will save the company. She says that she does not think there will be any problems
(she's smoking a combo of crack, ganja and PCP by this time..) She asks Kich-kich to be
positive (yes..impossible when Thols is still alive) .Just as they are finalizing.. ..Thillai the
bad cop comes in accusing Abi of being involved in Piraboo's murder and he says that he
wants to look at some vouchers regarding the case b'cos an Abi Const cover was found at
Piraboo's house. He asks his stooges to look...the edmacated gentlecops throw all the
files in the office on the floor (how do they read the vouchers? X-ray vision)...Abi screams
at Thillai to stop and asks for a search warrant. Thillai says that no warrant is needed to
look at criminals' personal belongings (ummmm...how did you know she was a
criminal...maybe you need a warrant to figure that out?!!). Anyway Abi immediately
gathers her office staff and does a dharna to protest the police arajagam. Thillai gets a
headache and leaves to get a warrant. The Delhi gentlemen would rather deal with
Kashmiris than us troubled Tamilians and therefore they vamoose...Abi looks a bit
peeved...

Sidebar: What the heck did that Dharna achieve except to give us all a headache?!! Atleast
athai vellila poi kathina publicity kidaikum.... .Thillai munnadi kathinaa?!! And this
krishnan sir and Kich-kich.. is every man in Abi Const a spineless loser except for Thols
who walks around in a cape/underwear and super powers??

enjoyyyyy

Source: Kolangal yahoogroup

aanaa
4th October 2006, 09:04 PM
where is thols now
always next to abi now missing

saradhaa_sn
5th October 2006, 06:51 PM
I cant understand how Thols fall in love with Ganga. He is very talented in analysing everyone like Aadhi, Basker, Sivadoss... but failed to analyse about 'cunning' Ganga...?, who cunningly got his signature in the blank stamp paper and handed over to Aadhi..?. Basker, afterall a staff how he participates in high level meeting, in which Rajamani madam like people there?.

In my openion, there is no mistake on Ganga's dad, who threw Ganga in an orphanage.

Thers is only one villain Aadhi, but toomany Villies in the story:

Alamelu
Kanchana
Ganga
Rekha (D/o.Minister)
Anjali (the unshapped Dhivyadharshini)

Where is another villy... Advocate Sujatha..?.

adyarboy
5th October 2006, 11:12 PM
Advocate Sujatha has gone to the USA leaving behind karthik her mentally ill brother behind.karthik was brought and being treated by Anandhi with the help of her journalist friend.

Please Director No Abi-Baskar remarriage this will destroy the serial

ramky
5th October 2006, 11:31 PM
If they remarry, it will be a different kinda move - not common in Indian mileu !

adyarboy
6th October 2006, 12:28 AM
[tscii:6b0f53323f]Ramky it will becaome vulgar if Abi remarried Baskar and had sex after he accused her of having an affair with another man

Barkar would have married Ranjini if she had not been murdered on wedding day.
Abi’s engagement with Dr Mahesh would have taken place but for Baskar’s father’s death.
[/tscii:6b0f53323f]

saradhaa_sn
6th October 2006, 04:36 PM
Adyarboy...

Only 'Greedy' Alamelu and 'Fool' Basker are thinking about re-unite with Abhi. But definitely Abhi is not in a mood to re-marry Basker or marry anyone.

Abhi gave employment for Basker in her office to help his family, because the "Idiot" Narayanan, (who was the father of Basker and vidhya) got promiss from Abhi, to lookafter Basker.

Sure he must be an indiot, because he know verywell that, Abhi and Basker were already divorced and Basker arranged to marry Ranjani. Then how that idot got promiss from Abhi to lookafter 'thadimaadu' Basker, like a child ?. He is already a grown-up man, already employed before he marry Abhi.

Then why that 'kizattu naai' make this sikkal for Abhi?. Why another idiot Abhi accepted it?.

Thiruselvam's thinkings are going very very poor.

aanaa
6th October 2006, 08:01 PM
abi might reunit - remember the sasthiri says...

where is thols now- sleeping

adyarboy
6th October 2006, 11:10 PM
[tscii:47ff3f663a] saradhaa_sn

I think Thiruselvam's is moving in that direction
as Aanaa writes the astroger says Abi will have only 1 marriage with Baskar and have a kid.
But that will kill the serial they will a lot of Trips and viewers.

Chiti and all other Mega Soap have an happy ending .
If the astroger is right and the ending is Abi and and a child is born to them this will be worst ending possible

Worse it will destroy the charcter of ABI should be single or marry someone else.Abi would not have become a successful builder if Baskar would not have divorced her.Now to accept him back will send wrong signals.

Now ABI can be Mother to Baskar not his wife.
Now marrying and congenital relationship with Baskar will reflect badly on Abi’s image and will a vulgar act as
1:Barkar would have married Ranjini if she had not been murdered on wedding day.
2: BASKAR ACCUSED ABI OF HAVIING AN AFFAIR WITH THULS IN COURT and Divorced.

[/tscii:47ff3f663a]

adyarboy
6th October 2006, 11:19 PM
Maybe thiruvengdham may blackmail Karpagam and force her reunite abi and Baskar with money from Adi.
Look Adi and Thiruvengdham meet today

adyarboy
6th October 2006, 11:27 PM
Abi promised to look after Baskar asa child now if she marries it would destroy the image of abi

aanaa
8th October 2006, 01:50 AM
thols !! where r u?
abi forgives baskar is unacceptable.
baskar took abi to court and illtreated.
as saradha said how come thols underestimated ganga?
another waste ramachandran - ganga's mama

gta129
8th October 2006, 09:35 AM
[tscii:f099361265]Ramky it will becaome vulgar if Abi remarried Baskar and had sex after he accused her of having an affair with another man

Barkar would have married Ranjini if she had not been murdered on wedding day.
[/tscii:f099361265]

Legaly they got married.

adyarboy
8th October 2006, 03:45 PM
Yes gta129
they were legally married and would have a traditional wedding as well.had she not been murdered.
Abi went and signed the no objection to the marriage in the court.

But if thiruselvam as per astroleger gets Abi-Baskar to remarry and kids

BASKAR ACCUSED ABI OF HAVIING AN AFFAIR WITH THULS IN COURT and divorced her

R.Latha
9th October 2006, 11:06 AM
ADYARBOY,

Do you mean this is the only vulgar thing and everything else is ok in our tv serials???

aanaa
9th October 2006, 08:33 PM
ADYARBOY,

Do you mean this is the only vulgar thing and everything else is ok in our tv serials??? :-))))

adyarboy
9th October 2006, 08:39 PM
No it is wrong for Abi to be Baskar after

BASKAR ACCUSED ABI OF HAVIING AN AFFAIR WITH THULS IN COURT and divorced her

it is wrong in the concept of the charcacter of Abi to remarry BASKAR

Particularly as she had agreed to look Baskar like her son to her dyaing father-in-law

adyarboy
9th October 2006, 08:43 PM
[tscii:bc8e772369]This is what another regular Kolangal watcher had written

About the Kolangal so far
By: Flxter | Apr 07, 2006 08:17 PM

I have been seeing Kolangal all this while but now I am considering it a waste of time even since I saw the last episode…. where Abi was in the hospital to see

her former father-in-law for the last time, where the he selfishly pulled Abi to look after his family and joined Abi’s hand with her ex-husband’s hand. Baskar is a very selfish and greedy person. He is only good to Abi because of her money and wants to get back to her for his debt. Basker’s former life is over. Even Baskar changes for the better which he had not, what he had done to Abi must be a lesson to him. He should move on in the story. He must be allowed to re-marry Abi in any circumstances. As for the Abi’s father-in-law, he had taken advantage of Abi’s kindness for his advantage and I was very shocked for his actions. Even though he knows Abi is to marry the doctor and her life would become better.

The story writer in his story had made his impression very well before this episode but now I am considering weather to watch Kolangal series in the future. I think the writer will make the story where Baskar and Abi remarry. From what I have been seeing it is so predictable what the writer is trying to say. If that happens I would say I had wasted my time watching this series. Then it would be worst series I had ever watched. Let me hope the writer would prove me wrong.

[/tscii:bc8e772369]

mr_karthik
10th October 2006, 06:57 PM
If anybody remember how Basker was talking with Abhi and Thols before the day he was going to marry Ranjani, how that greedy, idiot, selfish, shamless, bastard Basker now working in the company of Abhi, because Abhi is the FOOL NO: 1 in the world.

That 'Kizattu dog' Narayanan used Abhi's affection on him in a cunning way by getting promiss from her to lookafter his family and Basker. How that idiot oldman can ask his divorced daughter-in-law to look after his family, where there is a "Maadu" Basker and a "Ratchasi" Alamelu and useless Vidhya.

mr_karthik
10th October 2006, 07:12 PM
I dont know why Abhi is hiding everything to Thols. Why she did not tell him the condition put by Ganga that, Cunning Ganga will marry thols only if he parted from Abhi's friendship.

Instead of telling frankly that condition, Abhi is insulting him by not inviting him for their "Boomi Poojai".

ellaaththaiyum moodi moodi vakkum Abhiyai vida, edhaiyum udaiththup pesum Aanandhi 1000000000000000000000 times better.

makkaLin poRumaiyai sOthikkavum oru aLavu vEnum Abhi.

s.thiru
10th October 2006, 07:50 PM
Hi
I can see your frustration / concern and the comments in tamil _ aarachi groups about this serial.
relax first
take it easy
thols not going to change the world.
his aim - make money - fill the pocket
we - may be fool- take it serious. loosing temper ?

aanaa
10th October 2006, 07:52 PM
cannot tolerate that thols making us stupid.
ganga with aathi - meeting
abi always sidumoonchi

adyarboy
10th October 2006, 11:18 PM
mr_karthik

I agree with you 100% on what you wrote.but sadly as per the astrolger said .thiruselvam seems to moving to Abi-Baskar remarriage which would kill the serial.Abi Agreed only to look after there family as a mother

The old man is cunning as he went to abi to get her signature in the court when they wanted no objection during the registar marriage in court between baskar and Ranjani

as another writer wrote
The story writer in his story had made his impression very well before this episode but now I am considering weather to watch Kolangal series in the future. I think the writer will make the story where Baskar and Abi remarry. From what I have been seeing it is so predictable what the writer is trying to say. If that happens I would say I had wasted my time watching this series. Then it would be worst series I had ever watched. Let me hope the writer would prove me wrong.

you wrote If anybody remember how Basker was talking with Abhi and Thols before the day he was going to marry Ranjani, how that greedy, idiot, selfish, shamless, ******* Basker now working in the company of Abhi, because Abhi is the FOOL NO: 1 in the world.

That 'Kizattu dog' Narayanan used Abhi's affection on him in a cunning way by getting promiss from her to lookafter his family and Basker. How that idiot oldman can ask his divorced daughter-in-law to look after his family, where there is a "Maadu" Basker and a "Ratchasi" Alamelu and useless Vidhya.

adyarboy
10th October 2006, 11:35 PM
Mr S.Thiru

[b]Thank you for your feedback which I appreciate
the point is they are sending a wrong social message and also killing the serial .that is what I was trying to say.

anyway thanks for replying Sakothara and giving me your feedback

s.thiru
11th October 2006, 08:00 PM
[b]the point is they are sending a wrong social message and also killing the serial .
They always send wrong social message.
demanding something by suicide, kerosine lightning .....
which acannot be tolerated.

again 2 wifes stories - everywhere.

they are not mahadma - not going to preech
ONLY aim is to make MORE money and make viewers as dump.

never gets to personal
if we get thols email - we can show our concern.

NOTE:
Thiru is OK cut Mr

adyarboy
11th October 2006, 10:50 PM
For downloads of Kolangal

http://www.londontamilvideo.com/

try this

thanks Thiru

Sanguine Sridhar
7th November 2006, 06:16 PM
Any updates? What happened? R.Latha!? :(

s.thiru
7th November 2006, 07:44 PM
more vulgar is in malargal now
the guy torturing his wife - cannot tolerate

Jilaba
8th November 2006, 01:02 PM
more vulgar is in malargal now
the guy torturing his wife - cannot tolerate

Agree...

This kind of 'Sadists' will torture their wives, unitl she tell "Poda naaye".

aanaa
8th November 2006, 09:04 PM
somebody pl
update the Tuesday one. thank u in advance

saradhaa_sn
15th December 2006, 12:25 PM
Yesterday Abhi was talkig very angry with her sister Anandhi (the only very good charecter in the serial), because she was talking for supportig Thols and hates Basker.

But too much 'erichal' on Abhi, why she is hiding everythig to Thols?, why she did not tell about the black-mailing of 'Ganga' on Abhi to go away from Thols?.

ada pOngappa...

aruvi
17th December 2006, 01:16 AM
These shows just show so much nonsense so that they can drag the program as long as popular. Someday, audience will get tired, TRP will fall and they will decide to finish the show within a month:-)

narayanan
17th December 2006, 05:20 PM
Anandhi (the only very good charecter in the serial)

:yes: arambicha pudhusula andha character'a site adikka thaan naan konja naal Kolangal paathen :mrgreen: its almost 3 yrs since Kolangal started in November 2003 or something.

The best thing to do for these serials is to watch them once or twice a week and still you would'nt have lost much from what you saw the previous week.

BTW megaserial kadhaila ellam 'what','why','how' ellam kekka koodadhu :notthatway:

aanaa
17th December 2006, 09:29 PM
arambicha pudhusula andha character'a site adikka thaan naan konja naal Kolangal paathen :mrgreen: its almost 3 yrs since Kolangal started in November 2003 or something.
you just missed
she just got (re)married.
however world has enough

Jilaba
18th December 2006, 12:31 PM
arambicha pudhusula andha character'a site adikka thaan naan konja naal Kolangal paathen :mrgreen: its almost 3 yrs since Kolangal started in November 2003 or something.
you just missed
she just got (re)married.
however world has enough
so what...?

Narayanan doesnt want to marry Manjari (Anandhi) . Just for sight only. So no problem for him, as long as she exists in TV serials. Infact she is worthful for sight, with complete body structure. Not like Gausalya (Manaivi), whom we cant beleive as a woman.

TamilMoon
18th December 2006, 06:21 PM
:yes: arambicha pudhusula andha character'a site adikka thaan naan konja naal Kolangal paathen :mrgreen: :rotfl: :rotfl: