View Full Version : KOLANGAL - unkal paakam

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

aanaa
18th December 2006, 09:09 PM
:hammer: to myself

narayanan
18th December 2006, 09:26 PM
<dig>

Narayanan doesnt want to marry Manjari (Anandhi) . Just for sight only. So no problem for him, as long as she exists in TV serials. Infact she is worthful for sight, with complete body structure.

Exactly! :ee: idhukku poyi avangalukku kalyanam aacha illaya'na analyze pannitu iruppanga. paaka nalla irukkanga paathuttu poitte irukka vendiyadhu dhaan.
</dig>

BTW kandippa Kolangal mudiyarappo oru periya built up kuduppanga (I remember 3 yrs back, they gave a big built up before that Abi character marraige). appadi edhavadhu irundha post pannunga. am sure I'll still understand the story after this big a gap.

TamilMoon
19th December 2006, 10:47 AM
Nar - :rotfl: :rotfl:

adhula kadhai ellam onnum illa. oruthar family'la nadakkuratha konjam over'a buildup panni
serial'a eduthurukkaanga :oops:

narayanan
19th December 2006, 11:27 AM
Moonu,
all present megaserials do the same thing. As far as i've seen Kolangal and Anandham locally, Selvi does it internationally.

Among family based serials, Vikatan's first 'Anandha Bhavan' did an excellent job. It was very realistic without much melodrama and was portrayed crisply (finished within a year if i remember).

TamilMoon
19th December 2006, 12:34 PM
aaha appo neengalum serial'a thondarndhu paathuttu vareengala :oops:

narayanan
19th December 2006, 01:52 PM
my mom sees (or rather used to see it). i might've seen some 3-4 episodes out of some 600-700 odd. I did see Anandha Bhavan almost completely.

Jilaba
19th December 2006, 02:30 PM
Wow...

'Koalnagl' thread become active again.

Yesterday, Usha made Anjali to escape from that 'Maadi' (maadu is suitable name), by attacking him by 'uruttu kattai'. Good.

Aadhi asusula shouting for the absence of Usha during her child's illness.

'Vaai veeram pesum' Anjali keeps quit, when her brother is shouting her anni. too bad.

Ramachadran is 'ottuketting' what Abhi and Thols were talkig. Too much 'ottu kettal' scenes in this serials.

aanaa
25th December 2006, 09:32 AM
wish you a merry Xmas and happy holidays

joyyy
2nd January 2007, 08:17 PM
hello aanaa
do you know how can i do to view photos in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kolangal/
i sign up and im a member but cant view
Photos
Links
Database
Polls
Calendar

can you help me please???

mr_karthik
15th January 2007, 07:51 PM
Why nobody talking about Kolangal..?.

It is still fresh serial.

aanaa
22nd January 2007, 02:32 AM
hello aanaa
do you know how can i do to view photos in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kolangal/
i sign up and im a member but cant view
Photos
Links
Database
Polls
Calendar

can you help me please???

if you are a member
you should able to view
Home
Files
Photos
Links
Database
Polls
Calendar
all the above on left side.
you have to log in inorder to get access on left pane

did you receive convermation letter from kolangal moderator?
did you activated then

if you answered "yes to the above 2 question;
you should not have any issue.

if not try to get a membership one more time

aanaa
22nd January 2007, 02:35 AM
karthik
tiered of talking - may be
Thols dragging to much
please check at
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1684/a013xy.jpg

nanry
http://www.dinamalar.com/Cinegallery/ChinaThiraiNews.asp

aanaa
25th January 2007, 09:43 PM
joyyy
are there
did you able to access in forum whater u like?

aanaa
25th January 2007, 09:43 PM
tholaithupona thols thedurom
kanalayee

Sanguine Sridhar
21st February 2007, 08:19 AM
Yet another marriage failiure in this serial. This time Aadhi's brother, Arjun's marriage!

1.5 varushama Abhi hand bag-a thookitu alanjadhu waste :lol: Aadhi bought 3\4th of Abhi's company share and became the owner of 'Abhi Constructions'

Kolangal = Thiruselvam kai-il kidaitha maidha maavu! :lol2:

aanaa
23rd February 2007, 08:22 PM
now he prooved frienship is more important.
that is the theme of this serial.
it took more than 18 months??
still in the field without any runs

Jilaba
25th February 2007, 06:01 PM
GANGA
---------

If you have tue love on some one what you have to do?

You should get his signature in a blank document, by saying some lie and by using his affection on her.

Then she must hand over that blank document to the villain, who is challenging to degrade him, so that, villain will fill in the document that he sold all his share to him.

If her lover get angry on her for her activity, then she must comfortably forget her cheating, but get angry on her lover.

Ganga... naaaiii... naaaiii... periya mookku pottai naaaaiiiiiiiii.......

Jilaba
25th February 2007, 06:27 PM
Viswanathan sold his shares to Ranjan by getting full money.

Usha's shares were taken by Ranjan, by giving 25 lakhs for her.

But Ranjan took Thol's shares without even giving single paise for him, BECAUSE OF THIS IDIOT, CHEATING, CUNNING FOX GANGA.

Periya iavl maathiri vaai kizhiya pesuvaal indha naaaiii....

gta129
26th February 2007, 04:04 AM
It looks like Abi and Thuls are going to work together again and start a new business. I guess the serial will run fo another year.

aanaa
26th February 2007, 06:46 AM
remember sivadas has 51 % and rest 49 % with these 4 people.
am I right?

if so then athi has noway to take the company

mr_karthik
26th February 2007, 06:10 PM
ஜிலாபா, நீங்க சொன்னது அத்தனையும் சரியே.....

இந்த 'கங்கா' தன் அப்பாவிடம் பேசும்போது மட்டும் பெருய இவள் மாதிரி பேசுவாள். ஆனால் செய்வது அத்தனையும் அயோக்கியத்தனம்.

இந்த நாய்தான், இன்ஸ்பெcடர் பிரபுவை உபேந்திரா கொன்ற செல்ஃபோன் ஆதாரத்தை ஆதியிடம் கொண்டு போய்க்கொடுத்து அதனை அழித்தவள்.

இந்த பேய்தான், பேங்க் லோன் வாங்கப்போவதாக தொல்காப்பியனை ஏமாற்றி பத்திரத்தில் கையெழுத்து வாங்கி அதை ஆதியிடம் கொடுத்து, தொல்காப்பியன் தன் ஷேர்களை இழந்து கம்பெனியை விட்டு வெளியே போகக் காரண்மானவள்.

இத்தனையும் செய்து விட்டு, தொல்காப்பியன் கொடுத்த ஒரு அறைக்கு என்ன்மா ஃபீல் பண்ணுகிறாள்..!!!!!.

பிண்டை, பிடாரி, மூதேவி, பணத்தாசை பிடித்த நாய். அவள் மூஞ்சியும் முகறையும்...

Sanguine Sridhar
27th February 2007, 09:00 AM
It looks like Abi and Thuls are going to work together again and start a new business. I guess the serial will run fo another year.

I read it in Metro Plus - > The Hindu that this serial has another 200 episodes :(

aanaa
28th February 2007, 05:28 AM
பிண்டை, பிடாரி, மூதேவி, பணத்தாசை பிடித்த நாய். அவள் மூஞ்சியும் முகறையும்...
ayaiyo pavam

aanaa
28th February 2007, 05:29 AM
its going to drag more

kavis
28th February 2007, 02:15 PM
எப்பதான் முடிக்கிறதா உத்தேசமாம்?

mr_karthik
1st March 2007, 03:24 PM
Another turning in the story......

Now Abhi and Thols are searching Sivadoss, another share holder of 'Abhi Constructions'.

So, bea ready to watch for some more hundreds of episodes.

Now again they started to show the episode of Karthik, the mental man.

Oh... what a pity. They changed the actress for Anandhi roll. My favourite Manjari is no more as Anandhi.

aanaa
1st March 2007, 09:36 PM
sorry to hear karthik
manjari - her acting is good
this girl -Supriya- all over the places

narayanan
2nd March 2007, 06:31 PM
I have a feeling, Kolangal is going to beat Junoon's record :rotfl:

aanaa
2nd March 2007, 09:12 PM
thought sivadas might help
now he also shot by athi's benchmen.
now what?
from day 1 Devyani is in the downsolp.
may only 1 day she was sitting in athi's chair ....

aanaa
9th March 2007, 02:34 AM
So everybody gave up.

Thols now supporting - in story line - ABi
so may be ending soon.

gta129
12th March 2007, 01:50 AM
What happened to Manjari? Does she act in any other serials? I like her acting espacially in Annamalai.

aanaa
12th March 2007, 02:50 AM
Manjari replaced by Supriya

saradhaa_sn
21st March 2007, 03:02 PM
** Madi came to marriage hall and threatening Anjali and Usha for further money or jewels/

** Before marriage of Anjali, Usha was going with Madi to thirisoolam hill and handing over the jewells to him. But Madi tries to rape Usha there. She pushed him from the hill, he fell down to the bootom of the hill and died.

** On hearing the news, the groom Kishor (Asst Commisioner) went there and inspected the murder.

** Marriage for Anjali with Kishor and Arjun with Rekha finished. Ex-minister Sankarapandiyan left from the mandapam as soon marrigae finished, for a party meeting.

** Police came and arrested Adhitya for the murder of Manula in jail. They also searching for Sankara pandiyan to arrest.

** Rekha informed this matter to her dad by cell, and alert him.

** Adhitya was remanded for 15 days and brought to jail and put in a common cell, where other criminals are also there.

** Abhi and Thols arrived Cochin by bus to meet Sivadoss. The rowdies, arranged by Sankarapandi are waiting to kill them. The professional killer is none other than Angusamy, the husband of Shanthi, who is residing with Thols in Chennai. He himself saved them from other killers.

** Adhi's mom Kanchana is much upset on her son's arrest.

'Kolangal' is now very fast running.

aanaa
21st March 2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks saradhaa_sn
Thols met Santhi's husband in Kerala who was prof killer and hiredfor killing Abi.
now he is saving both lives

gta129
28th May 2007, 06:42 AM
It looks like the serial is comming to an end!!!

aanaa
28th May 2007, 07:50 PM
yet to reveals Abi's dad??
when??

gta129
7th June 2007, 02:35 AM
They might show it on the last episode because most serials end with a rush, especially Selvi.

aanaa
9th June 2007, 05:15 AM
They might show it on the last episode because most serials end with a rush, especially Selvi.
u r correct
where were you all these days/

aanaa
9th June 2007, 10:43 PM
watch here if you donot have suntv

June 08, 2007 episode

http://www.dailymotion.com/londontamilvideo/video/x27lrp_kolangal-080607/1

gta129
10th June 2007, 05:28 AM
u r correct

Just busy with school.

gta129
10th June 2007, 05:31 AM
u r correct

Thanks!

Jilaba
8th July 2007, 06:19 PM
Abhi refused to re-marry Basker and she accepted to marry Dr.Ramesh.

Basker left from there with great angry, may be join with Adhi. But Adhi will never keep useless fellows with him.

aanaa
8th July 2007, 07:24 PM
thank you for the breif.

will he marry the new girl ?

gta129
10th July 2007, 10:14 PM
Baskar deserves to be rejected after all the things he did to Abi.

aanaa
11th July 2007, 06:57 PM
draggingggggggg..
wake up Thols

gta129
1st August 2007, 08:12 AM
What ever happened to Baskar's elder sister and her husband?

aanaa
1st August 2007, 05:44 PM
kadalil erintha kal
கடலில் எறிந்த கல்

aanaa
1st August 2007, 05:45 PM
Baskar has proved again his Greediness by marring (?) Sangeetha

mr_karthik
1st August 2007, 07:35 PM
The stupid new girl Sangeetha lost her 'karpu' to Basker and got pregnented. So now Alamelu is dominating over her father.

Soon, she and her dad will know about Basker and his greedy mom.

Sivadoss came to chennai, Abhi and Thols meet him. he need his child to stay with him.

This serial has become another "Kannitheevu".

aanaa
2nd August 2007, 05:46 PM
well said karthik

another kannitheevu - or savvu theevu
this might be the last to Thols

mr_karthik
2nd August 2007, 07:18 PM
சிவதாஸ், அபியை விட்டு விலகி ஆதியுடன் கூட்டணி சேர்ந்துட்டான்.

ஆக, அபிதான் தன்னுடைய அக்கா என்பது ஆதிக்கு இன்னும் மூன்று ஆண்டுகளில் தெரிய வாய்ப்புள்ளது. (அல்லது இன்னும் தள்ளிப்போகலாம்)

aanaa
4th August 2007, 05:57 PM
:banghead:
3aandukal

anybody has Thols email ;-(

sonu gopi
5th August 2007, 01:44 PM
The stupid new girl Sangeetha lost her 'karpu' to Basker and got pregnented. So now Alamelu is dominating over her father.

Soon, she and her dad will know about Basker and his greedy mom.

Sivadoss came to chennai, Abhi and Thols meet him. he need his child to stay with him.

This serial has become another "Kannitheevu".

Even if the father were to know about Basker what can he do? His daughter was in a "hurry" too... :huh: and put the burden on her father's head to get her married to Baskar.

The father had no choice but went begging to that irritating numskull to accept his daughter. Knowing that she is filthy rich he was quick to admit his mistakes at the same time forseeing the wealth ahead of him. :evil:

Who said that its easy to bring up children..... :(

mr_karthik
5th August 2007, 06:21 PM
Aadhi played a wonderful drama by kidnapping the child of Sivadoss and put the blame on Thols. He made such an arrangement to make Sivadoss to beleive.

So one more villain for Abhi and Thols.

wow... what a wonderful villain Ajay Kapoor (Adhitya) is..!!.

aanaa
6th August 2007, 04:53 AM
thats true.
always creating more villans
this is the only serial has more more more villans/villi

mr_karthik
6th August 2007, 02:41 PM
Villain / Villy List
--------------------

Adhitya
Sankarapandiyan
Rekha (his daughter)
Kanchana (Adhi's mom)
Thiruvengadam (comedy villain)
Madi (died)
Alamelu
Kalavathi
Saroja (now changed)
Ganga
Ramachandran
Ranjan
Giri
ManO

I like that two innocent charectors... Rajesh (auto driver) and Rajendran (mama).

aanaa
6th August 2007, 07:21 PM
Rajendran --> oru kaiyal vetti pikkirathu
:-)

gta129
19th August 2007, 01:13 AM
Villain / Villy List
--------------------

Adhitya
Sankarapandiyan
Rekha (his daughter)
Kanchana (Adhi's mom)
Madi (died)
Alamelu
Kalavathi
Saroja (now changed)
Ganga
Ramachandran
Ranjan
Giri
ManO

I like that two innocent charectors... Rajesh (auto driver) and Rajendran (mama).

Who are Ramachandran, Ranjan and Kalavathi?

Jilaba
19th August 2007, 04:01 PM
Villain / Villy List
--------------------

Adhitya
Sankarapandiyan
Rekha (his daughter)
Kanchana (Adhi's mom)
Madi (died)
Alamelu
Kalavathi
Saroja (now changed)
Ganga
Ramachandran
Ranjan
Giri
ManO

Who are Ramachandran, Ranjan and Kalavathi?

ரஞ்சன் - ராஜாமணி மேடத்தின் அக்காமகன், தந்திரமாக எல்லோருடைய ஷேர்களையும் எழுதி வாங்கியவன். பொம்பளைப் பொறுக்கி.

ராமச்சந்திரன் - கங்காவின் அக்கா புருஷன்

கலாவதி - ஆர்த்தியின் கொழுந்தன் மனைவி (ராஜேஷின் அண்ணி) சரியான சண்டைக்கோழி.

அது சரி கார்த்திக், உங்க லிஸ்டில் 'மெகா வில்லன்' பாஸ்கரை விட்டுட்டீங்களே.

mr_karthik
28th August 2007, 04:47 PM
அது சரி கார்த்திக், உங்க லிஸ்டில் 'மெகா வில்லன்' பாஸ்கரை விட்டுட்டீங்களே.

சரியாகச் சொன்னீர்கள் JILABA.

பாஸ்கர் தன் மாமனாரைக்கொன்று இப்போ மெகா வில்லனாகவே ஆகிவிட்டான்.

எனக்கொரு ஆசை.

பாஸ்கர் கொலை செய்ததை எவனாவது வீடியோ எடுத்து வைத்துக்கொண்டு, அதைச்சொல்லி சொல்லியே பாஸ்கரிடம் இருந்து பணத்தைக்கறந்து, பாஸ்கரை இரவும் பகலும் தூக்கமிலாமல் செய்ய வேண்டும். (திருச்செல்வம் சார், ஒரு முடிச்சு தந்திருக்கேன். அதை பிடித்துக்கொண்டு இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் இழுங்க).

சல்பேட்டா சரோஜாவை கோர்ட்டுக்கு கொண்டுவந்துவிட்டால், அதோடு ஆதியின் கதை முடிவதோடு சீரியலும் முடிய வாய்ப்பிருப்பதால், அவளை திருச்செல்வம் இப்போது கோர்ட்டுக்கு கொண்டுவர மாட்டார் என்று நம்பலாம்.

aanaa
28th August 2007, 05:22 PM
இப்படியொரு இழுவையை திருச்செல்வம் மட்டும்தான் தரமுடியும்

aanaa
28th August 2007, 05:24 PM
too much dragging
may be Thiruchelvam run out of gas

mr_karthik
29th August 2007, 04:21 PM
நேற்றைய 'கோலங்களில்' மிகப்பெரிய திருப்பம்.

சல்பேட்டா சரோஜாவின் தம்பிகளே (ஆதியின் ஏற்பாட்டின்படி) அவளைக் கொல்லப் போகின்றனர். இது தெரியாமல் அவர்களை அழைத்துப்போக தொல்ஸ் வந்திருக்கிறார்.

சரோஜா சாகப்போவது உறுதி.
ஆதி இன்னும் மோசமாக அபியை நெருக்கப்போவது உறுதி.
இன்னொரு பக்கம் பாஸ்கர் அபியை துரத்தப்போவது உறுதி.

'கோலங்கள்' இன்னும் இரண்டாண்டுகள் ஓடப்போவது அதை விட உறுதி.

aanaa
29th August 2007, 05:25 PM
வாழ்க SUN்TV

saradhaa_sn
29th August 2007, 06:09 PM

கார்த்திக்

இப்பவெல்லாம் எத்தனையாவது எபிஸோட் என்று கூட காட்டுவது கிடையாது.

அது இருக்கும் ஆயிரத்துக்கு மேலே.

aanaa
30th August 2007, 05:51 PM
நேற்று இரவு பூசை அறைக்குப் போன மனைவி.
அதுபற்றி ஒன்றுமே தெரியாதா கணவன்..

என்ன பரிதாபமான வாழ்க்கை.
இவ்வளவுக்கும் இரண்டாவது மனைவி

தொல்ஸ் - நீங்க எங்கோயோஓஓஓஓஓ போயிட்டீங்க

Sanjeevi
30th August 2007, 07:09 PM
:lol:

R.Latha
5th September 2007, 03:05 PM
இதுவரை "கோலங்கள்' தொடரில் மட்டுமே நடித்து வந்த தேவயானி, இப்போது "மஞ்சள் மகிமை' என்ற மெகா தொடரில் நடிக்கிறார். "கோலங்கள்' தொடர் இவ்வாண்டு இறுதியோடு நிறைவடைகிறது. அதனால் அடுத்த தொடரில் நடிக்க அட்வான்ஸ் வாங்கியிருக்கிறார்.

Sanjeevi
5th September 2007, 03:36 PM
நேற்று கோர்ட் சீன் - செம காமெடி :rotfl:

aanaa
5th September 2007, 05:24 PM
இதுவரை "கோலங்கள்' தொடரில் மட்டுமே நடித்து வந்த தேவயானி, இப்போது "மஞ்சள் மகிமை' என்ற மெகா தொடரில் நடிக்கிறார். "கோலங்கள்' தொடர் இவ்வாண்டு இறுதியோடு நிறைவடைகிறது. அதனால் அடுத்த தொடரில் நடிக்க அட்வான்ஸ் வாங்கியிருக்கிறார்.

108 தேங்காய் உடைக்கணும், 'தொல்ஸ்'க்கு

Sanguine Sridhar
6th September 2007, 02:20 PM

Yeah :lol: watched it after a very long gap!! I dont like this serial but I like these characters Dhillaan,Aadhi's PA,Ex-MLA,Arthi's husband[auto driver] :rotfl: semma comedy-a irrukum!! :P

Roshan
6th September 2007, 03:03 PM

Yeah :lol: watched it after a very long gap!! I dont like this serial but I like these characters Dhillaan,Aadhi's PA,Ex-MLA,Arthi's husband[auto driver] :rotfl: semma comedy-a irrukum!! :P

Same here :lol: Athuvum antha DhillavE villangaLa police jeepla yEthi kootittu pOi, avangaLa thappikka vittuttu, appuRam villangaLa shoot paNNittu, Kishore kitta 'enna attack paNNa vanthAnga adhAn suttEn'-nu solluRathu, adha antha Ahok appadiyE nambuRathum sema comedy. Court-ku munnAdi ninna athuna koottamum Dhillaavum, villangaLum orE Jeepla yERi pORatha pAthuttu irukaanga aanA Ashok-ku mattu athu theriyAthu :banghead: Ashok is the greatest comedian I would say :lol:

Since, Devayani has signed another agreement, looks like they are going to put her in coma and make Arthi the heroine - to pazhi vaangufai Aadhi. NEthu episode pAthathum appadithAn nadakkumnu thOnuthu. Abhi Vs Aadhi mudinju inimE Aarthi Vs Aadhi-nu mARa pOguthu. And it will go on for another couple of years.

Anyway I saw it after a long time. Wondering what happened to Aanandi? :roll:

saradhaa_sn
6th September 2007, 03:29 PM
Same here :lol: Athuvum antha DhillavE villangaLa police jeepla yEthi kootittu pOi, avangaLa thappikka vittuttu, appuRam villangaLa shoot paNNittu, Kishore kitta 'enna attack paNNa vanthAnga adhAn suttEn'-nu solluRathu, adha antha Ahok appadiyE nambuRathum sema comedy. Court-ku munnAdi ninna athuna koottamum Dhillaavum, villangaLum orE Jeepla yERi pORatha pAthuttu irukaanga aanA Ashok-ku mattu athu theriyAthu :banghead: Ashok is the greatest comedian I would say :lol:

சில திருத்தங்கள்...

1) அவர் பெயர் அஷோக் அல்ல... கிஷோர்.

2) தில்லாவும் வில்லன்களும் ஒரே வேனில் போகவில்லை. வில்லன்கள் முன்னால் ஒரு வேனில் போக, பின்னால் தில்லா ஒரு வேனில் போக, அதன்பின்னால் கிஷோர் ஒரு போலீஸ் காரில் துரத்துகிறார். பார்ப்பவர்களுக்கு, தில்லாவும் வில்லன்களை விரட்டிக்கொண்டு போவது போலத்தன் தோன்றும். அவர்கள் வண்டியை விட்டு இறங்கி ஓடும்போது இது நன்றாக தெரிகிறது.

Since, Devayani has signed another agreement, looks like they are going to put her in coma and make Arthi the heroine - to pazhi vaangufai Aadhi. NEthu episode pAthathum appadithAn nadakkumnu thOnuthu. Abhi Vs Aadhi mudinju inimE Aarthi Vs Aadhi-nu mARa pOguthu. And it will go on for another couple of years.

'அபி - ஆதி' மோதலை விட, 'ஆர்த்தி - ஆதி' மோதல் நிச்சயம் சூப்பராக இருக்கும். ஆர்த்தியிடம் இருக்கும் வேகம் அபியிடம் கிடையாது என்பது உண்மையே.

மஞ்சரி போனதோடு 'ஆனந்தி' கேரக்டர் களையிழந்து போய் விட்டது.

saradhaa_sn
6th September 2007, 03:38 PM

'மஞ்சள் மகிமையில்' ஒப்பந்தம் ஆனால் அதற்காக 'கோலங்கள்' முடிய வேண்டுமென்று கட்டாயமா?. இது பாட்டுக்கு இது போய்க்கொண்டிருக்கட்டுமே.

'கோலங்கள் ' முடிந்தால் அந்த இடத்தில் எப்படியும் இன்னொரு அழுகைத் தொடர் வரத்தான் போகிறது (அதிலும்' அஞ்சலி' மாதிரி மகா அறுவை தொடர் வந்துவிட்டால்?). அதுக்கு 'கோலங்களை'யே பார்ப்போமே.

கொலைகாரர்களை எவ்வளவு கஷ்டப்பட்டு தொல்ஸ் கோர்ட்டுக்கு கொண்டு வந்திருக்கிறார்?. கோர்ட்டுக்குள் விட மறுத்த போலீஸிடம் அபி எவ்வளவு போராடி அவர்களை உள்ளே அழைத்து வந்திருக்கிறார்?.

ஆதி... உண்மையில் நீ சூப்பர் வில்லன்டா. உன் சேஷ்டைகளை இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் பார்க்கவாவது 'கோலங்கள்' தொடர வேண்டும். (இன்னொரு சொதப்பல் வில்லன் பாஸ்கர் என்ன செய்கிறான்?)

Roshan
6th September 2007, 03:41 PM

சில திருத்தங்கள்...

1) அவர் பெயர் அஷோக் அல்ல... கிஷோர்.

2) தில்லாவும் வில்லன்களும் ஒரே வேனில் போகவில்லை. வில்லன்கள் முன்னால் ஒரு வேனில் போக, பின்னால் தில்லா ஒரு வேனில் போக, அதன்பின்னால் கிஷோர் ஒரு போலீஸ் காரில் துரத்துகிறார். பார்ப்பவர்களுக்கு, தில்லாவும் வில்லன்களை விரட்டிக்கொண்டு போவது போலத்தன் தோன்றும். அவர்கள் வண்டியை விட்டு இறங்கி ஓடும்போது இது நன்றாக தெரிகிறது.

'அபி - ஆதி' மோதலை விட, 'ஆர்த்தி - ஆதி' மோதல் நிச்சயம் சூப்பராக இருக்கும். ஆர்த்தியிடம் இருக்கும் வேகம் அபியிடம் கிடையாது என்பது உண்மையே.

மஞ்சரி போனதோடு 'ஆனந்தி' கேரக்டர் களையிழந்து போய் விட்டது.

Thanks Saradha,

I dont watch it regularly adhunAlathAn intha Kishor, Ashok peyar kuzhappam :oops:

Oh ! Dhilla and Villan two separate vehicles-A? Dhilla driving seat pakkam thirumbi "vaNdiya seekiramA Ottu..seekiramA Ottunnu" sollumpOthellAm - adutha shot-il villain driving seat-il iruppathupOl thodarnthu kaatunaanga. AdhunAlathAn intha kuzhappam. enakku bayangara confusion aayiduchu :lol: :oops:

Arthi Vs AadhiyA :shock: Ayyo aaLa vidunga, ithuvE romba romba over. Ithukku mEla thAnga mudiyAthu. Anyway, ungaLai mAthiri aarvamuLLa rasigargaL iruppathAlthAn 'thols' romba thairiyamA izhuthuttE pOraar :mrgreen:

saradhaa_sn
8th September 2007, 03:14 PM

நேற்றைய எபிஸோட் பார்த்ததில் இருந்து யூகிக்க முடிவது...

இப்போது ஆதிக்கும் தொல்காப்பியனுக்கும் நேரடி யுத்தம் ஆரம்பமாகி விட்டது. இனிமேல் 'அபி' கோமாவில் இருப்பதாக வசனத்தில் மட்டும் சொல்லிக்கொண்டு (அப்போது அவர் 'மஞ்சள் மகிமை'யில் நடித்துக்கொண்டிருப்பார்), ஆதியும் தொல்ஸும் மோதிக்கொள்ளப்போகிறார்கள். (ஆர்த்தி அநேகமாக சப்போர்ட்டுக்கு இருக்கலாம்).

கோர்ட்டில் சரோஜா கொலை செய்யப்பட்டதை லாவகமாக தொல்ஸ் பக்கம் திருப்பி விட்டனர் ஆதியும் தில்லாவும். அதை உறுதிப்படுத்துவது போல சரோஜா தம்பிகளை தொல்ஸ் கோர்ட்டுக்கு அழைத்து வருவது வீடியோவில் பதிவாகியுள்ளதை போலீஸார் பார்த்து விட்டனர்.

sudha india
8th September 2007, 05:10 PM
Looks like thols will take over hero position now. Everyone including usha suspecting tholkappian is becoming comic.
Till abi comes back its going to be boring.

Thols will become a THYAGI now.

The commissioner himself going to adi's house for investigation and the commisioner not knowing anything about the case is another comedy.

saradhaa_sn
8th September 2007, 05:44 PM
சுதா, நீங்க சொல்வது முற்றிலும் உண்மை...

கோர்ட்டில் அவ்வளவு போலீஸ் காவல் இருந்தும், கண்ணெதிரே சுட்டு விட்டு ஓடும் இரண்டு கொலைகாரர்களை (அட்லீஸ்ட் அதில் ஒருத்தனையாவது) பிடிக்க முடியலைன்னா, பின்னே என்னத்தே கோர்ட்டில் '"பலத்த காவல்"' போட்டாங்க..???.

இன்னொரு வேடிக்கை, ஒரு கமிஷனரே ஏதோ சப்-இன்ஸ்பெக்டரைப்போல ஆதியின் வீட்டுக்கே போய் விசாரணை நடத்துவதும், அதற்கு ஆதி என்னமோ இந்த கேஸுக்கும் தனக்கும் சம்மந்தமே இல்லாதது போல பேசுவதும்.

ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் இருக்கும் போலீசாரிடம், தொல்காப்பியனை எப்படியும் பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கமிஷனர் சொல்லி விட்டுப்போயிருக்க, தொல்ஸ் ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் திருவேங்கடத்தோடும், மனோவோடும் பப்ளிக்காக அவ்வளவு பெரிய சண்டை போட்டு விட்டுப் போகும் வரை ஒரு போலீஸையும் அங்கே காணோம்.

அபியின் அம்மாவும் மற்றவர்களும் தொல்ஸ் மீது அவ்வளவு பெரிய பழியை சுமத்தும்போது எல்லாவற்ரையும் தெரிந்து கொண்டிருக்கும் கிருஷ்ணன் அங்கே இருந்தும் வாய் மூடி மௌனியாக இருப்பது ஏன்...?. "வேறொரு ஆஸ்பத்திரியிலிருக்கும் சரோஜாவின் இன்னொரு தம்பிக்கு கொலையைப்பற்றி எல்லா விவரமும் தெரியும்" என்று கிருஷ்ணன் சொல்லியிருக்கலாமே.

gta129
9th September 2007, 12:53 AM
It's been such a long serial. Still Abi's mother hasn't told the truth about Abi and Adhi's father.

gta129
10th September 2007, 04:28 AM

Any information on her next serial. Is Thols the director again?

sudha india
10th September 2007, 02:21 PM
சுதா, நீங்க சொல்வது முற்றிலும் உண்மை...

கோர்ட்டில் அவ்வளவு போலீஸ் காவல் இருந்தும், கண்ணெதிரே சுட்டு விட்டு ஓடும் இரண்டு கொலைகாரர்களை (அட்லீஸ்ட் அதில் ஒருத்தனையாவது) பிடிக்க முடியலைன்னா, பின்னே என்னத்தே கோர்ட்டில் '"பலத்த காவல்"' போட்டாங்க..???.

இன்னொரு வேடிக்கை, ஒரு கமிஷனரே ஏதோ சப்-இன்ஸ்பெக்டரைப்போல ஆதியின் வீட்டுக்கே போய் விசாரணை நடத்துவதும், அதற்கு ஆதி என்னமோ இந்த கேஸுக்கும் தனக்கும் சம்மந்தமே இல்லாதது போல பேசுவதும்.

ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் இருக்கும் போலீசாரிடம், தொல்காப்பியனை எப்படியும் பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கமிஷனர் சொல்லி விட்டுப்போயிருக்க, தொல்ஸ் ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் திருவேங்கடத்தோடும், மனோவோடும் பப்ளிக்காக அவ்வளவு பெரிய சண்டை போட்டு விட்டுப் போகும் வரை ஒரு போலீஸையும் அங்கே காணோம்.

அபியின் அம்மாவும் மற்றவர்களும் தொல்ஸ் மீது அவ்வளவு பெரிய பழியை சுமத்தும்போது எல்லாவற்ரையும் தெரிந்து கொண்டிருக்கும் கிருஷ்ணன் அங்கே இருந்தும் வாய் மூடி மௌனியாக இருப்பது ஏன்...?. "வேறொரு ஆஸ்பத்திரியிலிருக்கும் சரோஜாவின் இன்னொரு தம்பிக்கு கொலையைப்பற்றி எல்லா விவரமும் தெரியும்" என்று கிருஷ்ணன் சொல்லியிருக்கலாமே.

Yes Sarada, You are right too.
There are lots of holes. The other brother is still alive or not ?
Where is Kishore ?
I feel the director should plug these loop holes and stop taking credit thro his character.
This serial is good, but for these loose ends. The serial also gives a great idea that you can go on killing people and can go on escaping. Not even a single murder has been accounted till now!

aanaa
12th September 2007, 05:47 PM
other brother also died

do you know how many people dead here( normal dead, homiside)

I counted 13 so far.

name it..

mr_karthik
12th September 2007, 07:07 PM
other brother also died

do you how many people dead here( normal dead, homiside)

I counted 13 so far.

name it..

1. Narayanan - a worst charector, who utilised Abhi's sympathy to save his son and family.

2. Ranjani - konja naal aadiya aattaam enna?.

3. Ubendra - Finally he did his part well

4. Sivadoss's wife - just come & go

5. Manjula - a foolish charector (she knows there is poison in food, is it necessary she must eat it and prove?)

6. Rudhra - a pitiable charector, died in Cochin episode. just came as a lightning.

7. Maddy - the black mailer of Anjali

8. Arthy's father-in-law (K.Kannan) : not shown as dead, but actually died.

9. Sangeetha's dad: murdered by the cruel and greedy son-in-law Basker,

10. Saroja: killed by her brothers

11. Saroja's brother - killed by Dhilla
12. Saroja's brother- killed by Dhilla
13. Saroja's brother - died in hospital

14. Kanchana's mom - Adhi's grand mom, who knows the secrets apart from Eswaran, Maragatham & Thiruvengadam.

any more missing...???.

aanaa
12th September 2007, 11:05 PM
I missed # 8 - aarthi's FIL

15. In kollimalai kaadu - an adiyal shot by the thalaivan

I think this serial has a record for killing people also

aanaa
13th September 2007, 05:28 PM
16. Inspector Pirabu
17. another guy together with the Inspector
( dual murder by Ubendra)

aanaa
13th September 2007, 05:31 PM
18 : Anandhi's Mother-in-law
19: and Father-in-Law in accedent
donot know whether their daughter and husband also in the accident
if so 20 and 21

aanaa
13th September 2007, 05:33 PM
goes like Anuman vaallllllllllll

ts
13th September 2007, 06:44 PM
The guy that Saroja's brother shot in the godown...
... and Saroja's periyappa - killed by Adi's henchmen

aanaa
13th September 2007, 08:21 PM
so far 23 then

THOLS u r the MAN

aanaa
18th September 2007, 05:43 PM
so now Athai knows that Abi is his sis
ha ha ha

looks like Thols going to finish this next couple of months :lol:

aanaa
20th September 2007, 12:03 AM
loks like Athi does not mind to kild his own father/sisters for wealthy

saradhaa_sn
20th September 2007, 01:09 PM
அபி தன் அக்கா என்று ஆதிக்கு தெரிந்ததும் கதை முடிந்து விடும் என்று நினைத்தோம்.

இல்லை, அனுமார் வால் இன்னும் நீள்கிறது. அபி தன் அக்கா என்று யாருக்கும் சொல்லக்கூடாது என்று திருவேங்கடத்திடம் ஆதி பேரம் பேச, இப்போது திருவேங்கடம் காட்டில் மழை. முதற்கட்டமாக ஆதியின் காரை பிடுங்கிக்கொண்டு, ஆட்டோவில் போக வைத்து விடுகிறார்.

இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் தில்லா, சாந்தியையும் அவள் குழந்தையையும் கொன்று விடுவதாக மிரட்டி, தொல்காப்பியனை சரண்டர் ஆக வைத்து விடுகிறான். தொல்ஸ் இப்போது போலீஸ் கஸ்டடியில் தான் சொல்வது போல ஒப்புக்கொள்ளச்சொல்லி மாட்டை அடிப்பது போல அடிக்கிறார்கள். தொல்ஸ் சொன்னது போல நேரம் கடத்தாமல் போனை சாந்தி கட் பண்ணியிருந்தால், தொல்ஸ் மாட்டியிருக்க மாட்டார். (இந்த தொடரில், உருப்படாத, மிக மோசமான கேரக்டர் என்றால் அதில் சாந்திக்கு முதல் இடம்).

aanaa
20th September 2007, 06:08 PM
அனுமான் வால் தோற்றுவிடும்
தொல்ஸ்சின் திருவிளையாடலில்

aanaa
24th September 2007, 02:41 AM
aathi will do anything for "soththu"/ property

aanaa
24th September 2007, 02:58 AM
Anandhi is back

http://www.maalaimalar.com/asp/chinnathirai/dis_chinnathirai.asp?mod_id=5

She got a baby

sudha india
25th September 2007, 05:23 PM
It is now boring to watch every day. Better to watch once in a week, even then you can follow.

aanaa
25th September 2007, 06:06 PM
sutha
thanks for the comments

participate in the quiz also and make active
http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=9924

aanaa
9th October 2007, 05:50 PM
aamaa
inku ennathaan nadakkuthu

aanaa
10th October 2007, 05:36 PM
sorry
duplicated

aanaa
10th October 2007, 05:50 PM
1. Narayanan - a worst charector, who utilised Abhi's sympathy to save his son and family.

2. Ranjani - konja naal aadiya aattaam enna?.

3. Ubendra - Finally he did his part well

4. Sivadoss's wife - just come & go

5. Manjula - a foolish charector (she knows there is poison in food, is it necessary she must eat it and prove?)

6. Rudhra - a pitiable charector, died in Cochin episode. just came as a lightning.

7. Maddy - the black mailer of Anjali

8. Arthy's father-in-law (K.Kannan) : not shown as dead, but actually died.

9. Sangeetha's dad: murdered by the cruel and greedy son-in-law Basker,

10. Saroja: killed by her brothers

11. Saroja's brother - killed by Dhilla
12. Saroja's brother- killed by Dhilla
13. Saroja's brother - died in hospital

14. Kanchana's mom - Adhi's grand mom, who knows the secrets apart from Eswaran, Maragatham & Thiruvengadam.

any more missing...???.

15. In kollimalai kaadu - an adiyal shot by the thalaivan

16. Inspector Pirabu
17. another guy together with the Inspector

18 : Anandhi's Mother-in-law
19: and Father-in-Law in accedent
donot know whether their daughter and husband also in the accident
if so 20 and 21

22. The guy that Saroja's brother shot in the godown...
23 ..... and Saroja's periyappa - killed by Adi's henchmen

24. Santhi

:bangcomp: :hammer:

saradhaa_sn
11th October 2007, 12:57 PM
'அறுவை' சாந்தி அவுட்...

இந்தக் கதையில் தேவையில்லாமல் வந்துகொண்டிருந்த 'சாந்தி' இறந்து விட்டாள். 'தேவையில்லாமல்' என்பதை விட தொல்காப்பியனுக்கு தலைவலியாக இருந்து வந்தவள். ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் தொல்காப்பியன் மாட்டிக்கொள்ள காரணமாக இருந்தவள்.

கல்லறை தோட்டத்தில் போலீஸார் யாரையோ சுட்டு விட்டதாக யாரோ ஒருத்தி சொல்வாளாம். அதைக் கேட்டதும் (போலீஸார் தன்னை பின் தொடர்வார்கள் என்று தெரிந்தும்) இவள் கல்லறைத் தோட்டத்துக்கு ஓடுவாளாம்.

இவளிடம் போன் இருக்கிறது. தொல்காப்பியனிடமும் செல்போன் இருக்கிறது. அவனுடைய நம்பரும் இவளுக்கு தெரியும். ஆனால் செய்தி கேட்டதும், இறந்தது தொல்ஸ்தானா என்று தெரிந்துகொள்ள உடனே அவனுக்கு போன் பண்ன மாட்டாளாம். இவளே ஓடுவாளாம்.

கதையில் சில கதா பாத்திரங்கள் சாகும்போது வருத்தமாக இருக்கும். சில மரணங்கள் 'அப்பாடா ஒழிந்தது' என்று சந்தோஷமாக இருக்கும். சாந்தியின் கொலை இரண்டாவது வகை. (இதே போல அபியின் அம்மா இன்னொரு அறுவை. அவர் கதையையும் தொல்ஸ் சீகிரம் முடித்தால் தேவலை).

அது சரி தொல்ஸ்... பாஸ்கர், அலமேலு வகையறாக்கள் என்ன ஆச்சு?. அபிஷேக், நளினி கால்ஷீட் கிடைக்கலியா?.

மிகப்பெரிய ஆறுதல், 'ஆனந்தி'யாக மஞ்சரி திரும்பி வந்ததுதான். சூப்பர் கேரக்டருக்கேற்ற சூப்பர் நடிகை.

ஆதித்யாவின் கொட்டங்களுக்கு ஒரே முடிவு, அவன் அம்மா காஞ்சனாவை தொல்ஸ் கடத்துவதுதான்.

Billgates
11th October 2007, 01:03 PM
மெடம் ரொம்ப கொபமக இருகிரேர்கல். இது வெரும் செரிஅல் தனெ. cஓல் மடம்

aanaa
12th October 2007, 01:24 AM
சீரியலென -
அப்படி ஒருவரும் ஒதுக்ககுவதில்லையே
கார சாராமாக விவாதிக்கின்றோம்

saradhaa_sn
18th October 2007, 05:15 PM
தெரிஞ்சு போச்சு....

ஈஸ்வரன் தான் தங்களுக்கு அப்பா என்பது ஆனந்தி, ஆர்த்தி, மனோ இவர்களுடன் ராஜேந்திரன், சாரதா எல்லோருக்கும் தெரிஞ்சு போச்சு. (அவரே சொல்லிட்டார்)

அதோடு அவர்கள் ஈஸ்வரனின் பிள்ளைகள்தான் என்பது ஆதித்யா, அனு, உஷா ஆகியோருக்கும் தெரிஞ்சு போச்சு.

இன்னும் தெரியாமல் இருப்பவர்கள் காஞ்சனா, அபி, அஞ்சலி ஆகியோர்தான்.

தொல்ஸ் இன்னும் தலைமறைவாக இருப்பதால் அவருக்கும் தெரியாது.

முடிவை நெருங்கி விட்டதோ...??.

aanaa
18th October 2007, 05:47 PM
எதற்கும் ஒரு முடிவு உண்டுதானே

Billgates
18th October 2007, 09:17 PM
Simple. The director has learnt the trick of making a mega serial . Thats why we are witnessing all ridiculous stuff of late.

R.Latha
26th October 2007, 08:34 AM
any updates

aanaa
27th October 2007, 12:46 AM
We have added the title song link at the beginning of this thread.

down load and enjoy :lol:

aanaa
27th October 2007, 12:50 AM
Minister kidnapped Eswar - adhi's dad and beaten
adhi planed this plot with his minister

however Adhi went with police to abi's home in search of his dad.
Inturn Anandhi showed family foto to the ploice and they wnt off saying this is family matter.

Adhi gangs forged his father's signature to capture the whole property. and then they want to kill the father also so that no more forgery case will be filed

R.Latha
5th November 2007, 01:23 PM
சன் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் கோலங்கள் தொடர் 1000 எபிசோடைத் தாண்டியிருக்கிறது.அபியும் ஆதியும் உடன்பிறப்புக்கள் என்ற உண்மை தெரிந்த பிறகும், அவர்களுக்குள்ளான தொழில் ரீதியான முட்டல் மோதல் நின்ற பாடில்லை.
அபிக்கு ஆதியின் சூழ்ச்சியால் மருத்துவனையில் உயிருக்குப் போராடும் நிலை ஏற்பட்டது. இப்போது அபி கண் விழித்து விட்டாள்.ஆனாலும் அவளை கொல்லும் நோக்கில் ஆதி, அபியின் பக்கத்து பெட்டிலேயே ஒரு ஆளை ஏற்பாடு செய்திருக்கிறான்.கண் விழித்ததும் இந்த உண்மையை தெரிந்து கொண்ட அபி, கொலையாளியிடம் இருந்து எப்படி தப்புகிறாள் என்பதை இனி வரும் காட்சிகள் விவரிக்கிறது.

தொடரை இயக்கி தொல்காப்பியன் என்ற கேரக்டரிலும் நடிப்பவர் திருச்செல்வம். தொடர் பற்றி இவர் கூறும்போது, "கதையின் முக்கியமான கட்டத்தை இப்போது நெருங்கியிருக்கிறோம்'' என்கிறார். *YAWN*

saradhaa_sn
5th November 2007, 04:47 PM
அபிநயாவும் ஆதித்யாவும் அக்கா தம்பி என்பது இன்னும் அபிக்கும், காஞ்சனாவுக்கும் மட்டும் தெரியாது. மற்றவர்களுக்கு தெரிந்து விட்டது.

ஓ... ஸாரி, தொல்காப்பியனுக்கும் இன்னும் தெரியாது.

aanaa
6th November 2007, 07:18 PM
innum ore aRuvai thaan

aanaa
7th November 2007, 06:45 PM
தன்னை விட வேறு யேருமே புத்திசாலிகள் இல்லயென நினைத்து இழுத்து ஓட்டவைக்கும் ஒரே ஒரு சீரியல் இதுதான்
வாழ்க தொல்ஸ்

aanaa
11th November 2007, 08:28 PM
any one still watching

aanaa
11th November 2007, 08:29 PM
commercial ad between the serial is so relax

thanks for the ad

aanaa
13th November 2007, 06:23 PM
thols kidnapped abi from hospital
still going on

aanaa
15th November 2007, 07:09 PM
பழைய பாடல்
""இன்னும் எத்தனை காலம்தான் இப்படி ஏமாற்றுவார் ....

c4ramesh
15th November 2007, 07:30 PM
பழைய பாடல்
""இன்னும் எத்தனை காலம்தான் இப்படி ஏமாற்றுவார் ....

oru vellai Director Thols indha serialla vitta vera vellai illayoa? Thodarum... THodarumnu... thodarhukiteea irrukuu.... :lol:

aanaa
16th November 2007, 08:05 PM
did you notice the inspector ""THILLA""'s acting

like a robot keep his head always in a slant position and walk like robot
where did he find this man ??
- :banghead:

c4ramesh
16th November 2007, 09:35 PM
did you notice the inspector ""THILLA""'s acting

like a robot keep his head always in a slant position and walk like robot
where did he find this man ??
- :banghead:

EXACTLY! Probably he is the only police man in the department... how else can you explain all the cases relating to be Abhi be handled by him. Also, he is just an inspector... and he is heading the investigation of such a high profile case... :lol:

saradhaa_sn
17th November 2007, 03:18 PM
How did his Cheif gave him order for 'shoot & catch' for Abhi and Thols, just for a murder case?.

Where is that Kishore gone?.

Why all cases related to Abhi are handled by Thilla only?.

When they fix cameras in all angles in hospital, how Thols entered there and took Abhi from there?.

First time Kanchana beleives her husband and suspects her son Aadhi, and gave a slap for him.

aanaa
17th November 2007, 07:40 PM
thanks saradha for the update.

Thols has ONLY 1 serail/life
:banghead:

c4ramesh
17th November 2007, 07:49 PM
thanks saradha for the update.

Thols has ONLY 1 serail/life :banghead:

Thats probably why he living it as long as possible..... :lol:

sudha india
19th November 2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks for all updates. I did not see the serial for quite sometime and with all your updates, I think thols has no idea how to end the serial, but going ahead with each thread as and when he gets the callsheet of that person.

It would be nice if the director gets an opportunity to read all the posts made here.

Can anyone imagine what would be his reaction ?????

c4ramesh
19th November 2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks for all updates. I did not see the serial for quite sometime and with all your updates, I think thols has no idea how to end the serial, but going ahead with each thread as and when he gets the callsheet of that person.

It would be nice if the director gets an opportunity to read all the posts made here.

Can anyone imagine what would be his reaction ?????

Enga yavvadhu poi muttika sollunga... he has spoilled a good serial.... :evil: :evil: Off late, he seems to have taken over the lead role over shadowing Devayani :evil:

saradhaa_sn
19th November 2007, 06:20 PM
c4ramesh...

Now Thiruselvam (Thols) made Manjari (Aanandhi) in leading roll.

Now clash between Anandhi and Aadhi group (Adhi, Thilla, Sankarapandian)

Anandhi and Aadhi know that they are brother & sister. But still clash going on.

Actually thols dont know how to finish the serial, by opening all the knots.

sudha india
20th November 2007, 03:04 PM
The serial is now becoming irritating. By the time this comes to an end, the regular viewer will start feeling they have wasted 30 mins X the numberof episodes of their prime time.

I am sure that people who are still watching are doing so only to know what only the director is upto.

BTW where is Ganga ? and whats the rich killer (abi's ex-husband) doing ? - He is a real comedy !

aanaa
25th November 2007, 10:46 PM
some or other aathi regains passam from his mother.
his father is at anjali's place
wanna c how long Thols can fool us
:notthatway:

aanaa
27th November 2007, 07:47 PM
Only Thols can find half blind/ robot walking inspector .

sudha india
28th November 2007, 03:12 PM
Doctor examining Aadhi's father. Expected results. No cinema / serial doctor (psycho doctor) thinks on his own or listens to people brought to them.
They only believe what others say.
Here too the same comedy.

By the way we should recommend Thilla for the next super actor award. The way he turns the head and talks (He thinks he is Thangapadakkam - Shivaji Ganesan)

Endru mudiyum INDHA serial (KOLA(I)NGAL) dhagam ???????????

sudha india
28th November 2007, 03:13 PM
Doctor examining Aadhi's father. Expected results. No cinema / serial doctor (psycho doctor) thinks on his own or listens to people brought to them.

By the way we should recommend Thilla for the next super actor award. The way he turns the head and talks (He thinks he is Thangapadakkam - Shivaji Ganesan)

Billgates
28th November 2007, 03:54 PM
[tscii:6f15fee1f1]Stars like Thilla , you wont get often. He is an amazing talent . A multi faceted personality. Typical example of a crook . If you view him as a comedian, he appears lik that. If you look at him as a duty bound Police official, he is there. Look, he has successfully made us chat about him. That’s his success. Wish he appears in a character role soon . I am a Thilla fan [/tscii:6f15fee1f1]

sudha india
28th November 2007, 04:19 PM
Hi Thilla fan......

If only he reads this ?????

As there is no special comedian (though the serial itself is a different comedy) Thilla can be viewed as one.

But what is THAT DUTY BOUND OFFICIAL ? Suthama puriyale.

However viewers are real PAVAM.

Sanjeevi
28th November 2007, 05:11 PM
Dhilla :rotfl:

what a robotic movement :lol:

aanaa
28th November 2007, 08:07 PM
Thilla

serial mudiyum varai he is going keep the hand like that

not only robotic / half blind - most of the time hie eyes closed ? :
:notthatway:

MEDIA ASIA
4th December 2007, 04:27 PM
What is going on with this KOLANGAL serial??? For the last days they have only showed the stupid scenes with Thilla looking for Abi and Tholls on the road... Very irritating.

sudha india
4th December 2007, 05:39 PM
Kola(i)galil freea ella malai preadesangaliyum suthi kamikaraanga.
Ooty paakadhavanga serialai parkavum.

The tamil fellow said "Thols may be in Ooty" So immediately the police started for Ooty.

Kaadhil ooty rose vaikurango !!!

saradhaa_sn
4th December 2007, 07:46 PM
இந்த சீரியலில் காமெடியன்கள் இல்லைன்னு சொல்லாதீங்க... நிறைய இருக்காங்க..

1) தில்லா
2) 'தோழர்' பாலகிருஷ்ணன்
3) ராமச்சந்திரன்
4) கிரி
5) 'சித்தப்பா' திருவேங்கடம்

சில சமயங்களில்...

ராஜேஷ், மனோ இவர்களும் கூட...

aanaa
4th December 2007, 08:01 PM
Thols run of gas - if he had one in the 1st place ?

Thols shows earlier KoLLimalai for a month
now ooty/kodai kanal
what a generocity.

Abi in coma for a month

he can drag us for another 2 years like this

mr_karthik
5th December 2007, 03:24 PM
Stars like Thilla , you wont get often. He is an amazing talent . A multi faceted personality.

I strongly hope, you will recommend him for 'Oscar Award'.

sudha india
7th December 2007, 01:40 PM
I think Devyani has got out of this serial. Hence the Director is unable to show her in action.

Now in the serial Abi is killed and people are sent to search for her body.

in the meantime, Director may search for a substitute for Devyani.

Soon we may see a title ..... Evarukku badhi ini evar ...
(for the main role too)

This is only may guess. I feel pavam for Thols.

Arthi
7th December 2007, 01:52 PM
I think Devyani has got out of this serial. Hence the Director is unable to show her in action.

Now in the serial Abi is killed and people are sent to search for her body.

in the meantime, Director may search for a substitute for Devyani.

Soon we may see a title ..... Evarukku badhi ini evar ...
(for the main role too)

This is only may guess. I feel pavam for Thols.

Gud guess Sudha :clap:

Day b4 yesterday I also thought that Balakrishnan is playing drama with Dhilla
I though that OOty or kodaikanal :roll: inspector is an honest office who will not help dhilla just playing with him

But now, the way it is going is really irritating :twisted: :evil:

Director has become :shock: (eyes are coming out for him i guess) & dost know to take forward :twisted: :oops: without abi :wink:

Arthi
7th December 2007, 01:55 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
he irritates a lot with his robo action :twisted:

dev
7th December 2007, 02:37 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nalla comedy reading thru a few pages... I had watched this serial for sometime looooong back... like 3 yrs back... Innum thodarndhukitte irukka!!!.... :shock: Thols, U r great!!!... :twisted: Serial edukka varadhukku munnadi javvu mittai vitthitu irundhirupaaro!!!!... :roll:

aanaa
7th December 2007, 08:37 PM
Poor Thols
This is only serial in his life time
Azamariyamal kaalai viddu .....
pavam..

aanaa
7th December 2007, 08:41 PM
Poor Thols
This is only serial in his life time
Azamariyamal kaalai viddu .....
pavam..

Arthi
7th December 2007, 09:27 PM
Today's story:

Thols is stillsearching for Abi's body.
Arjum fight with Aadhi for his share in the property, his wife triggered him by saying that Aadhi has already got all the property on his name even though Aadi's dad is not available.

so again Aadhi comes to shakara pandian for help.

now sankarapandian & his daughter is planning how to get the share in millon dollor project

mr_karthik
8th December 2007, 12:53 PM
Yesterday, the gang found a woman body in the Kodaikanal valley and captured it with the help of 'hill-experts'.

Thols was brought to identify the face of the body. On seeing the face, Thols got angry on Thilla that he killed Abhi, and jumped to attack him.

That means......?

'ABHI' WAS REALLY KILLED...........??????????.

Then, what is the use of dragging the story more....??.

Thilla informs Aadhitya about the death of Abhi, and that cruel man feels happy about the death, eventhough he knows she is his sister.

aanaa
8th December 2007, 08:28 PM
agree with you Karthik
1. why Thols drag this story for more than 3 years?

a. Devayani could have een busy with Manjal makimai (?)
b. bored with this life long dragging serial

2. Athi - very cruel as you said - laughing for his own sis dead

Poor Thols

Thank Arthi for the update

pavalamani pragasam
10th December 2007, 01:43 PM
Perhaps Devayani's advanced pregnancy restricts her appearance!!!

sudha india
10th December 2007, 02:33 PM
I feel Thols is acting and he is sure it is not Abi.

This is a way to mislead Thilla & co and also escape for not showing Abi.

Innum konjanal ippidiye ootalam, till he finds a solution.

There is no story without Abi.

aanaa
11th December 2007, 07:32 PM
any (un)development ?
what happened then?

Arthi
11th December 2007, 09:01 PM
serial is going on.. will update u

Arthi
11th December 2007, 09:20 PM
Anandhi discuss with an honest police officer abt Abi's whereabouts
This police office is the one who helped Thols. He says that Dhilla might have cornered thols and get statement on his favour. Even i can't meet also thols, bcoz dhilla is going to produce Thols directly in the court.The police officer says tha Dhilla might have threatened thols.
Anandhi tells that her feels /6th sense says that Abi is safe somewhere

Abi's well wisher gathers @ Abi's home & as usual Abi's mom cries for Abi. Anandhai pacifies eveyone she reiterates that she feels that Abi is safe somewhere

intervel....

Arthi
11th December 2007, 09:39 PM
After Intervel Aadhi, giri & Sankarapandian celebrates Abi's death with Drinks party. In between Aadhi gets a phone call from Madam( Millon dollor project CEO). she asks about the project works.

Like a paagal aadhi was just takling on air witht he madam...a s if he talks with the lady

Meanwhile one man army chief Aanandhi :roll: comes to the commissioner office & asks abt Thols & she come to know that Dhilla has not brought thols to the commissiner office so she rushes to the magistrate's place

thOdarum ....
so in this episode also nothing happened :lol:

aanaa
12th December 2007, 02:18 AM
thank you Aarthi
May be Abi will be safe somewhere

pavalamani pragasam
12th December 2007, 08:16 AM
Delivery mudinthu varuvaar!

aanaa
12th December 2007, 07:28 PM
Delivery mudinthu varuvaar!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:huh:

aanaa
14th December 2007, 08:18 PM
in the court
Thols accepted all allegation that Dilla made including killing Abi.

Asked for time

Abi appears with BalaKrishnan and his comrade.

freeze.

Arthi
14th December 2007, 08:24 PM
yes abi-a kaNNula kaatitangO :boo:

gta129
21st December 2007, 08:36 PM
I read that Kolangal is coming to an end this year, because of Devayani's new serial. But now that Sankarapandian and his daughter turned against Adhi it looks like the serial is going to be running until the end of next yea. :idea:

gta129
26th December 2007, 07:35 AM
I wonder who is the Madam: the boss of the million dollar company that Adhi has business with now.

I think it might by Ganaga pretending to be the CEO.

Billgates
26th December 2007, 09:53 AM
The death of Inspector Dhilla is a big blow to the serial. Sad . He was a mass entertainer & was doing something different. May look like a comedy but he did his part well. Now its back to the old days of stretching the serial length. We will never see Dhilla from now. Unfortunate

R.Latha
26th December 2007, 10:46 AM
ஏற்கனவே ஆயிரம் எபிசோடைத் தாண்டி விட்ட கோலங்கள் தொடர், அடுத்த ஆண்டு மே மாதம் வரை நீடிக்கும் என்கிறார், அதன் இயக்குனர் திருச்செல்வம்.

:argh: :banghead:

Arthi
26th December 2007, 01:33 PM
Actaul war stated b/w Abi & Aaditya

I wonder how in this serial, director show Aadhi as a successful businessman.
He doesn't possess any businessman quality
he takes revenge on ppl who intrudes his way and unnecessarily rather always he shouts:rant: if he faces any critical situation.

Director just wants to focus him as a villan.
He doesn't know to handle even simple situation also, then how come he spreads his business wide from bombay to chennai :wink: :huh:

But he is a good example for HASTE MAKES WASTE :froggrin:

saradhaa_sn
26th December 2007, 07:53 PM
The death of Inspector Dhilla is a big blow to the serial. Sad . He was a mass entertainer & was doing something different.

You are correct,

instead of killing Dhilla, the director may kill some bore charecters, like Abhi's mother (Karpagam). She is boring all the scenes, where she comes.

There were tooooo many murders, but NO investigation. Everything finished then and there, without investigation.

What about Shanthi's murder?. What about Saroja's murder in the court?. Thols proved he did not killed. Ok, what about firther investigations about the murder?.

Sankarapandiyan killed one boy, to make sympathy for Adhi's family on Rekha to capture Arjun. It was proved Arjun did not kill him. No need further enquiry on it?. No need to catch Sankara pandiyan for that murder?.

what a pity.

aanaa
26th December 2007, 08:41 PM
Thols knows himself this is his LAST serial

so dragging
introduced new character -- another Pandian villan
Thols : :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
:bangcomp: :bangcomp: :bangcomp:

saradhaa_sn
27th December 2007, 01:25 PM
Actaul war stated b/w Abi & Aaditya

Abhi is a soft person. She is not rude enough to fight with Adhi & Sankarapandiyan.

It will be better if there is straight fight between Anandhi & Adhitya.

I wonder how in this serial, director show Aadhi as a successful businessman. He doesn't know to handle even simple situation also

Yes,

even for any small problem, he is asking the help of Sankarapandiyan to solve it. Another joke is, he is keeping a baffoon (Giri) as his assistant.

gta129
1st January 2008, 01:49 AM
They just keep intorucing new characters. Are they ever gonna bring back and show what happened to the old and lost characters. Like Bhaskar's sister, Ganga and her whole family.

aanaa
3rd January 2008, 01:59 AM
Thols keeps telling the never ending story

like 1001 night arabian stories

saradhaa_sn
4th January 2008, 06:41 PM
நேற்று அபி, ஆனந்தி ஆகியோரை ஆதித்யா சந்தித்த காட்சி சுவையாக இருந்தது.

அது சரி, முன்னே பின்னே தெரியாத அபி மேல் மேனகாவுக்கு இவ்வளவு வெறுப்பு ஏன்?. ஒருவேளை மேனகா என்பவர் (ஆதித்யாவை கவிழ்க்க) தொல்ஸ் செட் பண்ணிய ஆளோ?.

mr_karthik
12th January 2008, 03:59 PM
At last Abi got back her 'Abi Constructions Company' from Adhitya legally singed by him in her office. (it is nice to see when Abi teasing Adhi... 'pOdaa thambi').

There is a 'marma mudichu' between Thols and Menaka. Thols watching a very old photo and enquire about the studio to his muslim friend at Kilakarai. Story is turning to another direction.

aanaa
13th January 2008, 12:21 AM
has to drag for another year
so turning
turning

Menaka could be Ganga ?????

mr_karthik
13th January 2008, 10:41 AM
100% NOT possible.

Because they already showed Menaka in the serial. Apart from that, Adhitya is not that much fool enough to believe Ganga as Menaka. But she is connected with Thols in some other way.

(by the way, Thiruselvam got reasonable votes in the polling for Best Director.

R.Latha
23rd January 2008, 10:28 AM
watch latest episodes http://www.londontamilvideo.com/?cat=7

gta129
24th January 2008, 04:47 AM
The new episodes are quiet an improvement from previous dragging episodes. Menaka's mysterious past adds more suspense. Thiruselvam seems to be working hard on improving the serial and he's been doing a good job at it so far.

sudha india
24th January 2008, 11:16 AM
Innum oru varusham poguma ?
Kolai casegal ellam avlodhana ?

mr_karthik
24th January 2008, 11:52 AM
தொல்ஸ் போட்டோவைத் தேடப்போகும்போது காண்பிக்கப்படும் ராமேஸ்வரம், மற்றும் தனுஷ்கோடி காட்சிகள் கண்ணுக்கு விருந்து. கடல் சீற்றத்தினால் காணாமல்போன தனுஷ்கோடியின் எஞ்சியிருக்கும் சுவடுகள் நம் மனதை ரொம்பவே பாதிக்கின்றன. யாரந்த 'நீச்சல் காளி'? அவருடைய தோற்றமும் பேச்சும் அற்புதம். தொல்ஸின் இஸ்லாமிய நண்பர் அன்வரும் கூட நன்றாக செய்திருக்கிறார்.

ஆதித்யா வாயைத்திறந்தாலே வில்லத்தனமான பேச்சுத்தான் வெளிப்படுகிறது. உதாரணம், ராஜாமணி மேடத்துடன் அவர் பேசும் அலட்சிய பேச்சு.

mr_karthik
24th January 2008, 12:00 PM
Innum oru varusham poguma ?
Kolai casegal ellam avlodhana ?

கோலங்கள் முடிந்தாலும், அதுக்கு பதிலாக அந்த நேரத்தில் இன்னொரு ஏதாவது அழுகை சீரியல் வரத்தான் போகிறது. அதற்கு இதுவே போய்க் கொண்டிருக்கட்டுமே. அதுவும் இப்போது கதையில் சுவரஸ்யமும் விறுவிறுப்பும் கூடியிருக்கிறது.

aanaa
24th January 2008, 07:20 PM
searching for photo - Ok
once Thols got it - another person snaping itfrom him - deliberately dragging scene
oohh he has to roll to an another year

:lol: :lol:

aanaa
24th January 2008, 07:22 PM
agree , Thanuskody - ""kalathin kolam"
Thols concenrating on his drama

sudha india
27th January 2008, 10:31 AM
MY way of thinking.

Thols and menaka (meenu) = brother and sister.
Natives of Rameswaram,
poor family,
split due to some incident.

(just oru karpanai than)

Arthi
27th January 2008, 11:22 AM

even i thought fiest like this, but now the story(in my mind) is changing
:roll:
anyway it will continue for another 1-2 years aaramse pOgum

mr_karthik
27th January 2008, 03:00 PM
MY way of thinking.

Thols and menaka (meenu) = brother and sister.
Natives of Rameswaram,
poor family,
split due to some incident.

(just oru karpanai than)

Dont say 'karpanai'. 100% adhuthaan. Your calculation is correct. We can understand when thols thinking about the past.

Now we are eager to watch, how Menaka (meenu) is going to treat his 'brother' Thols, when he is going to meet her.

May be same like, how Adhithya treated/treating his 'sister' Abhi...???.

mr_karthik
27th January 2008, 03:20 PM

Now Ganga & co are out of screen. Soon they may come back. Because, now thols bringing oldies to the picture. Latest re-arrivals Rajamani madam and Ranjan.

Basker & Alamelu are showing their heads then and there.

aanaa
27th January 2008, 08:20 PM

if Thols finishes within an 2 years - could be great :lol: :lol:

Menaka could e Thols sis or sister's daughter ?????

aanaa
27th January 2008, 08:22 PM
. Latest re-arrivals Rajamani madam and Ranjan.

Ranjan and Joe in Anantham are the same ????
whats his real name ?

Arthi
27th January 2008, 08:27 PM
. Latest re-arrivals Rajamani madam and Ranjan.

Ranjan and Joe in Anantham are the same ????
whats his real name ?

yes same, name i dunno

gta129
30th January 2008, 01:33 AM
They seem to be bring back the old characters. It would be nice if they bring back Baskar's sister and her husband. I always liked their combination.

westside
30th January 2008, 07:39 AM
is menikan and Thuls siblings?

Arthi
30th January 2008, 08:54 AM
One more character is introduced...
An old man who wants to kill menaka,all other director should learn from thol's that how to drag any serial & make it to giga serial from mega!!! :lol:

aanaa
30th January 2008, 07:39 PM
giga serial from mega!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arthi
30th January 2008, 09:54 PM
the serial is entirely started moving in another direction... now investigation started to find the culprit who tried to kill menaka... so many twists.... so many knots... when Thols will disentangle one by one... ??? :yawn: :yawn:

now a days not able to see that politician chitappa??? ;) to extent it is a gud time pass

saradhaa_sn
2nd February 2008, 02:56 PM
ஒருவழியாக மேனகாவை தொல்ஸ் சந்தித்து விட்டார். அதுவும் எப்படி?, எந்த மேனகாவை சந்திக்க, மாளிகையின் சுவரெல்லாம் ஏறிக்குதித்து போனாரோ, அந்த மேனகாவே அவரை காரில் ஏற்றிக்கொண்டு போய், தன்னைப்பற்றிய விவரங்களை தொல்ஸ் வாயால் சொல்லக் கேட்டுவிட்டார். ஆனாலும் அவரது பணக்கார மமதை அதை நம்ப மறுக்கிறது. ஒரு பெரியவரின் (ரவிக்குமார்) படத்தைக் காட்டி தான் அவருடைய மகள்தான் என்றும், தங்கள பரம்பரையே பல தலைமுறைகளாக செல்வச்செழிப்பில் வந்தவர்கள் என்றும் தனக்கும் பஞ்சைபராரியான தொல்ஸுக்கும் எந்த ஒட்டுறவும் இல்லையென்றும் கூறுகிறார்.

(அடுத்து நம் கற்பனை என்ன?... அந்த ரவிக்குமாரே மேனகாவைப்பார்த்து, தான் ஒருமுறை ராமேஸ்வரம் போனபோது சின்னக்குழந்தையாக அனாதையாக நின்ற அவரை தூக்கி வந்ததையும், தான் அவரது வளர்த்த அப்பாதானே தவிர, பெற்ற அப்பா இல்லை யென்றும் சொல்லப்போகிறார். ஆனால் இப்போது அல்ல. ஒரு அறுபது, எழுபது எபிஸோட்களுக்கு அப்புறம்).

இந்த சீரியலில் மனோவை தொல்ஸ் ஒரு அடிமுட்டாளாகவே சித்தரித்து விட்டார். இதுவரை உருப்படியாக அவன் எதுவும் செய்யவில்லை என்பது மட்டுமல்லாமல், அவன் செய்யும் காரியங்கள் எரிச்சல் மூட்டுகின்றன. இப்போ லேட்டஸ்ட்டாக, தன்னுடைய குழந்தையை தூக்கி வந்தது. ரேக்கா எப்படிப்பட்ட ராங்கிக்காரி என்று தெரிந்தும், அவள் சொன்னதை நம்பி தன் மனைவி அனுவை அவன் சந்தேகிப்பதும், தன் அக்காக்களை எடுத்தெரிந்து பேசுவதும் கொஞ்சமும் நம்பும்படியாக இல்லை.

சீரியல் சற்று போரடிக்கும் சமயம், திருவேங்கடம் சித்தப்பாவின் அரசியல் சித்து வேலைகளை எடுத்து விட்டு கொஞ்சம் காமெடி பண்ணலாமே. பாஸ்கர் அலமேலு வகையறாக்களைக்கூட காண்பித்து நாளாச்சு.

நேற்றிரவு 'தோழர்' வந்து தலைகாட்டினார். அப்போது அங்கு வந்த இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் (இவர்களுக்கு வேண்டியவர்) வந்து ஆதியும், சங்கராபாண்டியனும் சட்டத்தின் பிடியில் மாட்டிக்கொள்ளப் போகும் செய்தியைச்சொன்னார்.

aanaa
2nd February 2008, 08:34 PM
thanks Saradha for the updates

I did miss those scenes

we all know that Thols will drag another 2 years simply

Arthi
3rd February 2008, 08:39 AM
Meenka knows that Thols is her brother but due to some reason she does not want to accept it.

( then only THOLS can drag the serial :lol: Tols will make attempt and somehow try to make meenaka to aacpt that THOLS is her brother :roll: )

westside
5th February 2008, 04:24 AM
it's official, menaka and thols are sibilings

aanaa
5th February 2008, 07:53 PM
welcome westside

gta129
6th February 2008, 03:41 AM
Usha left Adhi's house......Again.

How many time has this happened. She always leaves and some how always comes back.

westside
6th February 2008, 03:48 AM
thank you aanaa

aanaa
6th February 2008, 07:30 PM
Meenka knows that Thols is her brother but due to some reason she does not want to accept it.

When does she know?

when she meet Thols at the first time ?

or once Thols tell her that u r my sibling?

or before comes to india?

( then only THOLS can drag the serial :lol: Tols will make attempt and somehow try to make meenaka to aacpt that THOLS is her brother :roll: )

thats Thols :lol:

Usha left Adhi's house......Again.

How many time has this happened. She always leaves and some how always comes back.

westside
9th February 2008, 08:12 AM
i cant beleive ex minister and Ati are having a big time feud

Arthi
9th February 2008, 09:04 AM
aanaa:
Her facial expression shows that she knows THOLS and he is her brother.

When tols and abi went to meet meenaka for the first time... she came down from the stairs, and looked at thols with a mixture of feelings ( angry+ affection + revenge , wat not :? )

i think she knows abt thols even b4 she comes to INDIA.... in order to renew her relationship now she has taken this assignment...

since she is doing business across the globe, she must be knowing wat's happening in INDIA and that too b/w Abi , thols & aadhi.

she will be in Abi's side only i feel :roll:

MEDIA ASIA
10th February 2008, 03:39 AM
I think Kolangal is going interesting now. Good episodes and I'm always looking forward to see the next episode :)

mr_karthik
10th February 2008, 11:22 AM
I think Kolangal is going interesting now. Good episodes and I'm always looking forward to see the next episode :)

MA, you are correct.

Even it has crossed more than 1,000 episodes, still this serial keeps its tempo to watch and makes the audience to wait for the next episode. Every episode ends with some expectation and makes to watch the next one.

I thought Dhilla's death may cause some drop in story, but NO.

Now Adhi and Sankarapandi are in battle against each other.

Basker also come into the picture again, with his usual cruel thinkings. Now thols approached 'thOzhar' Balakrishnan group to get back the documents, made by Basker to capture Abi's land.

going interesting and also competing with new serials with same tempo.

gta129,

this time Usha did not come out on her wish, but forcefully sent out by husband Adhi because she told the truth, what he was aying to his dad in mental hospital.

aanaa
11th February 2008, 07:53 PM
Agree wih you Karthik . thanks for the updates

gta129
12th February 2008, 07:12 AM
I wish they show Nalini more often. She is a fun and interesting to watch. I always liked her acting especially is Krishana Dasi

Her character in Kolanagal is the funniest. She always has the best witty remarks.

gta129
17th February 2008, 02:12 AM
Looks Like Baskar is back to his old tricks again.

Can't wait to see what Abi meant by she has a new plan. I think it might be thinking about talking with Baskar's Wife.

saradhaa_sn
21st February 2008, 12:22 PM
அலமேலுவால் கள்ள நோக்கத்தோடு கோயிலுக்கு அழைத்துச்செல்லப்பட்ட அனு, தொல்ஸ் உதவியால் அவரது இருப்பிடத்துக்கு சென்று, மனோவுடன் மனம் விட்டுப் பேசி அவனுடன் சேர்ந்து விட்டாள். (அதென்ன, அலமேலு என்ன பசப்பு வார்த்தை பேசினாலும் எல்லோரும் நம்பி விடுகிறார்கள்?).

ஆனந்திக்கும் மேனகாவுக்கும் நேரடி யுத்தம் துவங்கி விட்டது. மேனகாவின் கடந்த கால பித்தலாட்டங்கள் தெரிந்த ஒருவன் இப்போது ஆனந்தியின் கைவசம் சிக்கி விட்டான். ஆனந்தி மேனகாவை மீண்டும் சந்தித்து, அமைதியான முறையில் மிரட்டல் விடுத்துப்போய்விட்டாள். எந்த நேரத்தில் தன்னைப்பற்றி என்ன செய்தி பத்திரிகையில் வருமோ என்ற நினைப்பில்,இனி மேனகாவின் தூக்கம் போச்சு. (மேனகா - அபி மோதலை விட, மேனகா - ஆனந்தி மோதல் சுவாரஸ்யமாக இருக்கிறது).

sudha india
21st February 2008, 05:58 PM
Tholsukke velicham.[/color]

ஆனந்திக்கும் மேனகாவுக்கும் நேரடி யுத்தம் துவங்கி விட்டது. மேனகாவின் கடந்த கால பித்தலாட்டங்கள் தெரிந்த ஒருவன் இப்போது ஆனந்தியின் கைவசம் சிக்கி விட்டான். ஆனந்தி மேனகாவை மீண்டும் சந்தித்து, அமைதியான முறையில் மிரட்டல் விடுத்துப்போய்விட்டாள். எந்த நேரத்தில் தன்னைப்பற்றி என்ன செய்தி பத்திரிகையில் வருமோ என்ற நினைப்பில்,இனி மேனகாவின் தூக்கம் போச்சு. (மேனகா - அபி மோதலை விட, மேனகா - ஆனந்தி மோதல் சுவாரஸ்யமாக இருக்கிறது).

Indha vagayil innum 200 episodes pogum.

Dear Saradha, ungal vimarsanam mattume padithu Kolangal partha thripthi adayalam. Short and straight. Nangal ungal visiri.

gta129
22nd February 2008, 08:35 AM
I can't seem to view comments written in Tamil. Does anyone know why? I have Mac Computer is there any software i can download to view tamil fonts.

aanaa
22nd February 2008, 07:11 PM
Gta
I am not using Apple but try this

[quote]
hxxp://www.tamilnation.org/literature/projectmadurai/viewing_tamil_fonts.htm

III. Viewing Tamil Etexts in Apple Macintosh Computers

On Mac OS 9.x and Mac OS X (upto 10.3):

You need to have a TSCII-based or Tamil Unicode font (e.g. Arial Unicode or Code2000) installed in your computer and follow the procedure given above to set up the web-browser to use "user-defined" encoding/charset. Place the new fonts in the "Fonts" folder of the "Library" folder in your home folder (~/Library/Fonts/) and restart the computer for the system to be able to use the Tamil fonts.

On Mac OS 10.4:

As with Win XP/2000, Mac OS 10.4 provides system level support for Tamil Unicode. You need to enable Tamil by opening up the "System Preferences >International" menu and enable "Tamil".

[quote]

or try this
hxxp://salrc.uchicago.edu/resources/fonts/available/tamil/

replace hxxp: with http:

Arthi
22nd February 2008, 07:19 PM
Now Mano joined hands with anu :clap: but the intiative which was taken by our hero Thols was pathetic :x somehow it was not appealing to me

The scene was so artificial. he voluntarily offered advice at a free of cost which was not at all looking good IMO

casully he went up to Anu and he told that Anu this one time you listen to u blah blah
I didn't like the way he positioned himself towards Anu. Thol's acting was very bad in that particular scene and moreover i left it was very artificical ;) :twisted:

Arthi
22nd February 2008, 07:21 PM
is Thols the rakshagan for everybody who shows their face in his serial??? ;)

Arthi
22nd February 2008, 07:23 PM
on the positive note I like Anandhi's move against meenu :P
The journalist is actively involved in digging Meenu's adventurous story :D

Letz see,how does it go???

saradhaa_sn
25th February 2008, 04:32 PM
அபி செய்தது சரியா?. இத்தனை நாள் பிரிந்திருந்து வீட்டுக்கு வந்த அனுவை, ஒன்றிரண்டு நாள் கழித்து தனிகுடித்தனம் அனுப்பும் யோசனையை சொல்லாமல், வந்ததும் வராததுமாக வாசலிலேயே நிற்க வைத்து தனிக்குடித்தன அறிவிப்பை வெளியிட வேண்டுமா?. இதனால் அபியின் மீது அனுவுக்கு மீண்டும் கோபம் வந்து, 'அபி தந்திரமாக தன்னையும் மனோவையும் குழந்தையையும் அவர்களுடன் அண்ட விடாமல் விரட்டுவதாக' மனோவுக்கு தூபம் போடுகிறாள். (அபியின் அம்மா சத்யபிரியா ரொம்ப அறுக்கிறார். குழந்தையின் மீது இத்தனை நாள் இல்லாத பாசம் திடீரென பொத்துக்கொண்டு வருகிறது).

ஆனந்தியால் சீண்டிவிடப்பட்ட மேனகா, வழக்கம்போல ஆதியின்மீது தன் கோபத்தைக்காட்ட, செய்வதறியாத ஆதி மேனகாவை சமாதானப்படுத்த முயல்கிறான். (மற்ற நேரங்களில் ஆதியின்மீது கோபம் வந்தாலும், அவன் மேனகாவிடம் மாட்டிக்கொண்டு விழிக்கும்போது, பரிதாபமே ஏற்படுகிறது).

சரி, இதன் பின் விளைவு..?. வழக்கம்போல ஆதி. தன் எடுபிடி கிரியுடன் சென்று, 'அச்சமில்லை' பத்திரிகை ஆசிரியரை மிரட்டுகிறான். அவர் மிரள்வதாக தெரியவில்லை.

மனோவுக்கு அபி வேலைக்கு ஏற்பாடு செய்திருப்பதாக சொல்லி, கிருஷ்ணன் அழைத்துப்போகிறார்.

Arthi
25th February 2008, 04:41 PM
அபி செய்தது சரியா?. இத்தனை நாள் பிரிந்திருந்து வீட்டுக்கு வந்த அனுவை, ஒன்றிரண்டு நாள் கழித்து தனிகுடித்தனம் அனுப்பும் யோசனையை சொல்லாமல், வந்ததும் வராததுமாக வாசலிலேயே நிற்க வைத்து தனிக்குடித்தன அறிவிப்பை வெளியிட வேண்டுமா?. இதனால் அபியின் மீது அனுவுக்கு மீண்டும் கோபம் வந்து, 'அபி தந்திரமாக தன்னையும் மனோவையும் குழந்தையையும் அவர்களுடன் அண்ட விடாமல் விரட்டுவதாக' மனோவுக்கு தூபம் போடுகிறாள். (அபியின் அம்மா சத்யபிரியா ரொம்ப அறுக்கிறார். குழந்தையின் மீது இத்தனை நாள் இல்லாத பாசம் திடீரென பொத்துக்கொண்டு வருகிறது).

Yes you are right, even we (at my home) thought of this. Why Abi behaved like that? Mano just got his wife with Kid home. Abi has not given a cordial welcome to Anu :roll:
How much ever she is good to her family, in her brother's case she should have delayed her decision of sending Mano out and indirectly helping the couple to know about the outside world and stand on their leg

abi sEydhaal aayiram artham erukum pOla :P

letz wait & see.

Arthi
25th February 2008, 04:43 PM
ஆனந்தியால் சீண்டிவிடப்பட்ட மேனகா, வழக்கம்போல ஆதியின்மீது தன் கோபத்தைக்காட்ட, செய்வதறியாத ஆதி மேனகாவை சமாதானப்படுத்த முயல்கிறான். (மற்ற நேரங்களில் ஆதியின்மீது கோபம் வந்தாலும், அவன் மேனகாவிடம் மாட்டிக்கொண்டு விழிக்கும்போது, பரிதாபமே ஏற்படுகிறது).

சரி, இதன் பின் விளைவு..?. வழக்கம்போல ஆதி. தன் எடுபிடி கிரியுடன் சென்று, 'அச்சமில்லை' பத்திரிகை ஆசிரியரை மிரட்டுகிறான். அவர் மிரள்வதாக தெரியவில்லை.

This is the interesting part as pf now, which keeps me watching the serial :D

Arthi
25th February 2008, 04:44 PM
Saradha madam
unga posting padicha serial paartha effect :D

anbudan
Arthi

aanaa
25th February 2008, 08:31 PM
. (அபியின் அம்மா சத்யபிரியா ரொம்ப அறுக்கிறார். குழந்தையின் மீது இத்தனை நாள் இல்லாத பாசம் திடீரென பொத்துக்கொண்டு வருகிறது). .

mom always has soft corners on son
?

Arthi
25th February 2008, 09:30 PM
(மற்ற நேரங்களில் ஆதியின்மீது கோபம் வந்தாலும், அவன் மேனகாவிடம் மாட்டிக்கொண்டு விழிக்கும்போது, பரிதாபமே ஏற்படுகிறது).

Well said Maam :clap:
after reading your this comment, i paid attention to Aadhi's acting when he was talking to menaka, he looked so pity :cry:
He was not having any answer to convince menaka and looked down :cry:

saradhaa_sn
27th February 2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks Arthi...

சீரியல் ரொம்ப சீரியஸாக போய்க்கொண்டிருக்கிற்தே, கொஞ்சம் ரிலாக்ஸ் ஆனால் நன்றாக இருக்குமே என்று நாம் நினைத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கும்போது, சரியாக 'திருவேங்கடம் சித்தப்பா'வைக் கொண்டு வந்துவிட்டார் தொல்ஸ். சும்மா சொல்லக்கூடாது, நேற்றைய எபிஸோட் முழுக்க சித்தப்பா ஸ்பெஷல்தான்.

மேனகாவைப்பற்றி ஆனந்தி என்னதான் எழுதப்போகிறார் என்பதை அறிந்து, அதை முன்னதாகவே தந்துவிடத்துடிக்கும் மற்ற பத்திரிகை நிருபர்களைக் கூட்டி 'பிரஸ் மீட்' வைத்து, அதில் அப்படியே அச்சு அசலாக தற்கால அரசியல்வாதிகளைப்போலவே, பிரச்சினையை விட்டு விட்டு சுய புராணம் பாடும் அந்த நேர்த்தி என்ன. ரொம்ப நாள் கழித்து வந்தாலும் நல்ல கலகலப்பு.

ஆனந்தி மேனகாவைப்பற்றி எழுதி வைத்திருக்கும் பேப்பரை, ராஜேந்திரன் மூலம் களவாடி, பின்னர் மீண்டும் இரவில் 'பிரஸ் மீட்' வைத்து, மேனகா பற்றி ஆனந்தி எழுதிய விவரங்களை வெளியிடப்போவதாக பயங்கர பில்டப் கொடுத்து, கவரை பிரித்து படிக்க, அது சமையல் குறிப்பாக இருப்பது கண்டு, திணறிப்போக, நிருபர்கள் மொத்தமும் சேர்ந்து அவரை மொத்துவது சூப்பர் காமெடி.

கோலங்களில் காமெடி பார்ட்டை நன்றாகவே செய்கிறார்.. 'திருவேங்கடம் சித்தப்பா' (நடிகர் ராமச்சந்திரன்)

Arthi
27th February 2008, 03:21 PM
yes "ThiruvEngatam" acting was too gud yesterday :)

No one can come near to ThiruvEnkatam and alamElu :clap:, they are doing their job very well :)

but on Abi's part why did she gave recommend letter for Mano to work in a hardware shop :roll: but Mano did not accept that job too

why Abi is doing so?

Roshan
27th February 2008, 04:50 PM
yes "ThiruvEngatam" acting was too gud yesterday :)

No one can come near to ThiruvEnkatam and alamElu :clap:, they are doing their job very well :)

but on Abi's part why did she gave recommend letter for Mano to work in a hardware shop :roll: but Mano did not accept that job too

why Abi is doing so?

Arthi, ithu theriyAthA ... innum oru 3 varushathukku serial'a izhukkuRathukkAgathAn :oops: :yessir:

Arthi
27th February 2008, 05:06 PM
why Abi is doing so?

Arthi, ithu theriyAthA ... innum oru 3 varushathukku serial'a izhukkuRathukkAgathAn :oops: :yessir:[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl:
thols ku nanba HUB-saarba adhuku oru award kOduthuerukkalaam :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
27th February 2008, 05:30 PM
On a serious note, I read somewhere that Thiruselvam was asked to extend this serial by Sun Tv to compete with the Kalaingar Tv for the 9'o clock slot.

TRP rating, pAvam avaru enna pannuvAru? :(

mr_karthik
27th February 2008, 08:02 PM
On a serious note, I read somewhere that Thiruselvam was asked to extend this serial by Sun Tv to compete with the Kalaingar Tv for the 9'o clock slot.

TRP rating, pAvam avaru enna pannuvAru? :(

Irukkalaam... because 'arasi' serialum expect panna aLavukku viruviruppu illai.

Selvi Radhikavai vida, Arasi Radhika romba irritating.

One more surprise, 'Anandham' serial is going for a long time. But it was not nominated by anyone, in the Hub-Poll. why?.

nobody watching it?.

aanaa
28th February 2008, 03:24 AM
As Saradha said Thiruvengadam - gave very relaxation situation.
antha receipe matter - wow
:clap:

Anadham - may be too boring - another long dragging....

gta129
2nd March 2008, 02:31 AM
I'm so glad the serial is back to it's old toots.

For a while it was obvious that they are stretching the serial, but now with new mysterious it's getting more interesting.

aanaa
2nd March 2008, 06:44 AM
Devayani recently gave birth another a girl child. One and half years ago she was blessed with the first girl baby Iniya. Last week, Devayani in a private nursing home delivered the second baby.

The news came as surprise, when a section of Tamil news papers carried out the news item. However, it was confirmed that the actress gave birth the second issue.

The actress has been acting in Kolangal for the last five years. She gave birth the first child when the serial had hardly crossed his 225th episode. In the meanwhile, Devayani left for the Kalaignar TV Channel to act in Manjal Mahimai. Due to non availability of enough sponsors for the serial, the Kalaignar TV Channel has abandoned the airing of the Manjal Mahimai. Now Devayani is fully attentive with the work of acting in Kolangal. Of course, with the development of modern medical advancement in India, it may take a short time for the actress to come back for acting for the Kolangal. Till then, its director Thiruchelvam had learnt to manage the serial for the time being without the actress.

MEDIA ASIA
6th March 2008, 04:34 AM
I saw todays episode of Kolangal... What has happend to Chandra and her baby? She was married to Thiruvenkadams son...

mr_karthik
6th March 2008, 03:48 PM
I saw todays episode of Kolangal... What has happend to Chandra and her baby? She was married to Thiruvenkadams son...

Pooja (JN#1,S-1 winner) acted in that roll chandra. now she got married and said good bye to serials (for time being...? :lol: :lol: ). So chandra's roll may not come further. If so, may be some other girl will act (with title 'ini chandravaaga ivar' :shock: :evil: :oops: )

priya_2008
7th March 2008, 05:21 PM
I have been watching Kolangal regulsrly, but few months i hav stopped watching it since it was really boring......but after reading ur postings i think it has turned to his original.

i think i should watch regularly...

saradhaa_sn
7th March 2008, 07:45 PM
'கோலங்களி'ல் சில திருப்பங்கள்...

அபி பார்த்து குடிவைத்த வீட்டிலிருந்து (ரவுடிகள் தொல்லையால்) வெளியேறி, இப்போது மனோ, அனு, குழந்தை மூவரும் ராஜேஷ் - ஆர்த்தி வீட்டில் குடியேறி விட்டனர்.

திருவேங்கடமும் அவரது மகனும் சேர்ந்து அர்ஜுனுக்கு மூளை சலவை செய்து, ஆதிக்கு எதிராக திருப்பி விட்டனர். போதாக்குறைக்கு தன் மனைவி ரேகாவும் ஆதியும் பழகும் விதமும் அர்ஜுனுக்கு உறுத்த, அது பற்றி ரேகாவிடம் கேட்க, தன் கனவனிடம் சொல்லக்கூடாத வார்த்தையை அவள் சொல்லுகிறாள். (உன் அண்ணன் ஆதிக்காகத்தான் உன்னையே திருமனம் செய்துகொண்டேன். என் மனதில் நீ இல்லவே இல்லை). ஆனால் அவளது இந்த எண்ணம் ஆதிக்கு தெரியாது.

அதிர்ச்சியடைந்த அர்ஜுன், உதவிக்கு அண்ணி உஷாவையும் அவலது பெற்றோரையும் சந்திக்கிறான். முதலில் வீட்டுக்குதிரும்ப மறுத்த உஷா, அர்ஜுனும் அவளது பெற்றோரும் வற்புறுத்த, திரும்ப வீட்டுக்கு வர சம்மதிக்கிறாள்.

மற்றவர்களிடம் தான் எழுதியதை பிரசுரிக்க உதவி கேட்டு கேட்டு தோல்வியடைந்த ஆனந்திக்கு சொந்தமாகவே ஒரு பத்திரிகை அமைத்து தர அபி ஏற்பாடு செய்து, அதை ஆனந்தியிடம் தெரிவிக்க, ஆனந்திக்கோ ரொம்ப மகிழ்ச்சி.

தான் குடியிருக்கும் வீட்டின் சொந்தக்காரரும், அவரது மகளும் எந்த நோக்கத்துடன் தன்னை அணுகுகிறார்கள் என்று தெரிந்தும், தொல்ஸ் சும்மாயிருப்பது சரியில்லை. அவர்கள் மனதில் ஆசையை வளர்த்து ஏதேனும் அசம்பாவிதம் நடப்பதற்குள், தொல்ஸ் அந்த வீட்டைக் காலி செய்வது நல்லது.

HBK
10th March 2008, 09:07 AM
hi guys. i used to be a big fan of this serial, but i missed a lot after i went to uni. can someone update to me what happened to the robotic bad police guy.. im a big fan of him and tozhar..

thanks.

Arthi
10th March 2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Arvind :)

Robotic bad police is no more, he was killed my shanti's husband

HBK
11th March 2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks Arthi..

:( i'm sad, he was the main reason, which got me hooked to the show.. well

Arthi
11th March 2008, 09:41 AM
Don't worry Arvind, enjoy with ThiruvEnkadam's performance :lol:

HBK
11th March 2008, 09:44 AM
im not watching the show nowadays, but will check out on my break..
the whole tozhar-police segment in ooty was so great..

Arthi
11th March 2008, 09:46 AM
yes, thozhar's characterization is superb

gta129
13th March 2008, 07:50 AM
Don't worry Arvind, enjoy with ThiruvEnkadam's performance :lol:

I agree with you. Thiruvenkadam always bring laughter to the table . :lol:

saradhaa_sn
20th March 2008, 06:23 PM
ஆனந்திக்கு வாக்களித்தபடி, அபி அவருக்கு தனியாக ஒரு பத்திரிகை துவங்கி கொடுத்துவிட்டார். ஆரம்ப விழாவில் தோழர் வழக்கம்போல செந்தமிழில் அமர்க்களம் செய்தார். அபியின் அம்மா ஒரு குழப்பவாதி, தொட்டதெற்கெல்லாம் பிரச்சினை. 'முதலில் யார் குத்துவிளக்கேற்றி துவங்குவது என்பதில் ஆரம்பித்து, ஆதியைப்பற்றி ஆனந்தி தன் பத்திரிகையில் செய்தி போடக்கூடாது' என்பது வரை அந்த அம்மா எதற்கெடுத்தாலும் பிரச்சினை.

saradhaa_sn
20th March 2008, 06:36 PM
அர்ஜுனுக்கு சேர வேண்டிய பாதிசொத்து விஷயமாக ஆதியிடம் நியாயம் கேட்கப்போன இடத்தில் ஆதி, தன் அடியாளான தேவராஜ பாண்டியனையும் அவனுடைய ஆட்களையும் வைத்து, தன் சித்தப்பா திருவேங்கடத்தையும், அவரது மகனையும், தன் தம்பி அர்ஜுனையும் அடித்து விரட்டியதுடன், திருவேங்கடம் முன்பு தன்னிடம் மிரட்டி வாங்கிய காரையும் தன் வசப்படுத்தி விட்டான்.

ஆதி இவ்வளவு ஆணித்தரமாக பேசுவது, திருவேங்கடத்துக்கு (ஆதி முழு சொத்தையும் தன் அண்ணனை ஏமாற்றி எழுதி வாங்கி விட்டானோ என்று) சந்தேகத்தை ஏற்படுத்த, அது பற்றி தெரிந்துகொள்ள, உஷா வீட்டில் தங்கியிருக்கும் தன் அண்ணன் ஈஸ்வரனை (தன் மகன் மற்றும் அண்ணன் மகன் அர்ஜுன் ஆகியோருடன்) சந்திக்கிறார். ஆதிக்கு தான் எந்த சொத்தையும் எழுதிக்கொடுக்கவில்லை என்று ஈஸ்வரன் மறுக்கிறார். (எந்த இடத்துக்கு போனாலும் 'திருவேங்கடம் சித்தப்பா' தன் அரசியல் சரவெடிப்பேச்சை அவிழ்த்து விடுவது நல்ல தமாஷ்).

ஈஸ்வரன் எழுதிக்கொடுக்கவில்லையென்றால் ஆதி எப்படி இவ்வளவு துணிச்சலாக பேசுகிறான் என்பதை அறிய, ஆதியின் கைத்தடி கிரியை மடக்கி விஷயத்தை வாங்கலாம் என்று அர்ஜுன் சொல்ல, அதற்காக புறப்படுகிறார்கள்.

saradhaa_sn
20th March 2008, 06:50 PM
தன்னிடம் பெரிய காண்ட்ராக்ட்டை ஒப்படைக்க விரும்பும் புதிய கம்பெனியினர், அது பற்றிய விவரங்கள் தெரிந்துகொள்ள வருமாறு அபியை அமெரிக்காவுக்கு அழைக்க, முதலில் தயங்கிய அபி, பின்னர் தொல்ஸ், விஸ்வநாதன் ஆகியோரின் வற்புறுத்தலுக்குப்பின், அமெரிக்கா போக சம்மதிக்கிறாள். (சும்மா இரண்டு மாதங்களுக்குத்தான்). அதுவரை அலுவலக பொறுப்பை கவனித்துக்கொள்ளும்படி தொல்ஸைக்கேட்க, தொல்ஸ் மறுத்து, அபியின் குடும்பத்தில் யாராவது அந்த இடத்தில் இருக்க வேண்டுமென்றும், தான் உடனிருந்து முழு ஒத்துழைப்பு கொடுப்பதாகவும் கூறி அந்த போஸ்ட்டுக்கு ஆர்த்தியை சிபாரிசு செய்கிறார். அப்போது ஆர்த்தியைப்பற்றி தொல்ஸ் பேசுவதை தலையும் இல்லாமல் வாலும் இல்லாமல் இடையில் மட்டும் கேட்கும் கிருஷ்ணன், அபி இடத்துக்கு ஆர்த்தி வருவதை தொல்ஸ் விரும்பவில்லை என்று முடிவுக்க வருகிறார்.

அக்காவைக் காண ஆஃபீஸுக்கு வரும் ஆர்த்தியிடமும் இதை ரகசியமாக சொல்லி விடுகிறார். (இந்த கிழவனுக்கு ஏன் இந்த வேலை?). இதைக்கேட்டதும் வீட்டில் சூரப்புலி மனோ கொதிக்கிறான். தொல்ஸைக் கேட்கப்போவதாக சீறும் மனோவின் கோபத்தை, மனைவி அனு, அபியின் பக்கம் திருப்பி விடுகிறாள். மனோவை தன் இடத்தில் வைத்து விட்டுப்போக மனமில்லாமல், ஆர்த்தியை அபி நியமித்ததாக தூபம் போட, மனோவின் மனம் மாறுகிறது.

saradhaa_sn
20th March 2008, 07:00 PM
பெண்கள் மற்றும் மதுவின் மீது 'கிரி'க்கு இருக்கும் வீக்னஸைப்பயன்படுத்தி, ஒரு லாட்ஜ் அறைக்கு அழைத்துப்போய் 'ஆதி எல்லா சொத்துக்களையும் எப்படி அடைந்தான் என்பதையும், அதற்கு எப்படி ஒருத்தன் ஈஸ்வரனைப்போலவே பொய்க்கையெழுத்துப்போட்டான் என்பதையும், அதற்கு சங்கரபாண்டியன் உடைந்தையாக இருந்தார் என்பதையும் தெரிந்துகொண்டு விட்டனர் அர்ஜுனும் அவன் சித்தப்பா மகனும். போதையில் அனைத்தையும் உளறி விட்டதை தெரிந்துகொண்ட கிரி, இதை ஆதியிடம் சொல்ல வேண்டாமென்றும், சொன்னால் அவன் தன்னை பிணமாக்கி விடுவான் என்றும் கெஞ்ச, அவனை அனுப்பி விடுகின்றனர். பொய்க்கையெழுத்துப் போட்டவனின் அட்ரஸ், போன் நம்பர் ஆகியவையும் கிரியிடமிருந்து இவர்ககளுக்கு கிடைத்து விடுகிறது.(இதைச்சொல்லி பயமுறுத்தியே, பின்னர் கிரியிடம் இன்னும் நிறைய விஷயங்களைப்பெற வாய்ப்புள்ளது).

saradhaa_sn
20th March 2008, 07:12 PM
அபி அமெரிக்கா புறப்பட, அவருக்கு வேண்டியவர்கள் அனைவரும் விமான நிலையத்துக்கு வருகின்றனர். (எந்த ஊர் விமான நிலையம் அது? ரயில்வே ஸ்டேஷனை விட மோசமாக இருக்கிறது. ஒருவேளை ஏதாவது ஓட்டலின் ரிசப்ஷன் கவுண்ட்டரை விமான நிலையம் போல காட்டினார்களோ). அனுவைத்தவிர அத்தனை பேரும் ஆஜர். இரண்டுமாதம் போய் வருவதற்குள், அபி ரொம்பவே ஃபீல் பண்ணுகிறாள். அவங்க அம்மா சத்யப்ரியா அதைவிட. தன் மகள் ஏதோ சந்திரமண்டல பயணம் போவது போல ஓவராக அலட்டலும் அழுகையும்.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

ஒருவழியாக அபி புறப்பட்டாள்.

saradhaa_sn
20th March 2008, 07:30 PM
ராஜேஷ் - மனோ இணைந்து துவங்கும் 'ஆர்த்தி ட்ராவல்ஸ்' துவக்க விழா.

திருவேங்கடம் சித்தப்பா ஒரே அலம்பல். காரில் வந்து இறங்கும் தன்னைக்கண்டதும், தொண்டர்கள் கோஷம் போடுவதும், அவர்கள் மத்தியில் ட்ராவல்ஸ் பற்றி தன்னுடைய வழக்கமான அரசியல் பேச்சை எடுத்து விட்டு உரையாற்றுவதும் சூப்பர்.

துவக்க விழா நடக்கும்போது, அமெரிக்காவிலிருந்து போனில் வாழ்த்துச்சொல்லும் அபியிடம் பேச மனோ மறுத்து விட, அதைத்தொடர்ந்து ஆனந்திக்கும் மனோ, அனு இவர்களுக்கிடையே நடக்கும் வாக்குவாதத்தில் ஆனந்தி வெளிநடப்பு.

அல்டாப்பு மேனகா, தன் உதவியாளரான ஜாஸ்மினிடம் ஏதோ ரெட்டி என்பவனைப்பற்றிய விவரங்களைக்கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறாள். இடையே, தன்னிடம் பணியாற்றும் ரவிக்கு டோஸ் வேறு. (பொழுதன்னைக்கும் 'லேப்டாப்'பை மடியில் வைத்து பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருந்தால் அவர் பெரிய தொழிலதிபரா?? :lol: )

தேவராஜ பாண்டியனைக்காணவரும் ஆதி, அங்கு பாஸ்கர் இருப்பதைப்பார்க்கிறான். தேவராஜனின் தூண்டுதல் பேரில் இருவரும் சேர்ந்து பிஸினெஸ் செய்ய முடிவெடுக்கின்றனர். (அதென்ன பெரிய பெரிய புள்ளிகள் சந்திக்கும் இடம் ஏதாவது கட்டிடத்தின் மொட்டைமாடியாகவே இருக்கிறது? :D )

சரி அடுத்த வாரம் பார்ப்போம்.... :wave:

gta129
21st March 2008, 06:14 AM
Abi will be away fro two months, so they might bring Ganga back. After all Ganga was introduced to extend the story while Devvayani was on maternal leave.

HBK
21st March 2008, 07:01 AM
Abi will be away fro two months, so they might bring Ganga back. After all Ganga was introduced to extend the story while Devvayani was on maternal leave.

:shock: drama star panruppa avanga marriage koda pannula-nu nenakuren.. now 2nd child, :lol:

aanaa
21st March 2008, 05:06 PM
அபி அமெரிக்கா புறப்பட, ..
. தன் மகள் ஏதோ சந்திரமண்டல பயணம் போவது போல ஓவராக அலட்டலும் அழுகையும்.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

ஒருவழியாக அபி புறப்பட்டாள்.

so Abi won't return back ??
:lol: :lol:

? :D )

சரி அடுத்த வாரம் பார்ப்போம்.... :wave:

expecting .. :roll: