PDA

View Full Version : Voting Issues

Roshan
22nd February 2011, 05:20 PM
Hi RR,

Hope all is well with you..

After the migration in almost all the poll threads I get the message "you have already voted on this poll" wherer as I have not voted at all on most of the polls. What is the reason for this? Would appreciate if this can be looked into.

RR
22nd February 2011, 07:46 PM
Roshan,

Strange. To help me better understand the problem,

* When the problem happens: give few sample threads. Screenshot will be good.
* What's your browser, OS (win xp/windows 7/linux)
* Does it happen on all polls (old & new)? Or happens randomly?
* Have you tried from any pc/workstation, and faced the same problem?

littlemaster1982
22nd February 2011, 08:09 PM
RR,

I believe, the polls which were started before the migration were automatically closed and hence hubbers get the message that they have already voted.

Nerd
22nd February 2011, 08:52 PM
I have the same problem as well. For example, I never voted in this thread but it tells me I have already voted - http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8572-Raja-s-Gems-the-latest-one-you-heard...Part-3&p=639699#post639699

RR,

I believe, the polls which were started before the migration were automatically closed and hence hubbers get the message that they have already voted.
I think so too.

Roshan
22nd February 2011, 10:30 PM
* When the problem happens: give few sample threads. Screenshot will be good.

I hardly vote in any threads.. Goundamani thread, Udhaya Nidhi Stalin movie thread, TN Assembly Election, ICC World Cup - I surely have not voted in these threads. But I get the message that I have already voted.

* What's your browser, OS (win xp/windows 7/linux)

XP

* Does it happen on all polls (old & new)? Or happens randomly?

I have not checked that but all the above polls I have mentioned are from the old hub I think. Will check on the new polls too and let you know.

* Have you tried from any pc/workstation, and faced the same problem?
Nope I have not.

And I guess Senthil is right. The polls created before migration have closed and hence we get the message.