PDA

View Full Version : Very difficult to view through vb Default Mobile Style, So use Dartho Mobile style

karthikmba
12th February 2011, 12:33 PM
Admin, It's very difficult to view forum on mobile, lot of confusions with posts and signatures...
So, Requesting to use Dartho Mobile style for vbulletin, because it was light weight......

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228986
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=229044

RR
12th February 2011, 09:13 PM
karthikmba,

I'm waiting for vb 4.1.2 that's going to come with a new mobile theme. We'll then evaluate your suggestion and take the best course of action. Meanwhile I suggest you try the mobile app option. See my recent announcement on that. It's way better than mobile styles/themes.

chevy
14th February 2011, 07:17 PM
Use a mobile connection and its slow and the new page layout takes more time to load.

RR
20th February 2011, 02:25 PM
karthikmba, the mobile style has been upgraded. Let me know if it's better now.

Dinesh84
22nd February 2011, 01:18 PM
karthikmba, the mobile style has been upgraded. Let me know if it's better now.

i am unable to view the site in my mobile. :( earlier i used to browse this site in my mobile which had same lookandfeel. but i am seeing only layouts without any characters

scorpio
22nd February 2011, 01:27 PM
When I try to browse the hub via BB - I get a vBullettin error message- Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home/forumh3/public_html/talk/includes/class_core.php (4430) : eval()'d code Line: 74

RR
22nd February 2011, 04:00 PM
Looks like vbulletin mobile style is buggy. So I've disabled it for now. That means the pages will load in the default style on mobiles too.

Will keep you posted if there's any updates.

scorpio
22nd February 2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks RR. I'm able to access the hub via BlackBerry now.

raghavendran
5th March 2011, 09:42 AM
even i get vBullettin error message- Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home/forumh3/public_html/talk/includes/class_core.php (4430) : eval()'d code Line: 74 in my computer.what to do?

hub is working only in my lap top

RR
5th March 2011, 10:20 AM
* Which mobile/platform are you trying from?
* Which page are you accessing?

raghavendran
5th March 2011, 04:53 PM
not mobile...through my computer itself not comin..but laotop its working