PDA

View Full Version : Login Problem - Hit refresh and you are logged out.

ajithfederer
6th February 2011, 12:15 AM
I don't know how many of our hubbers encountered this problem but sometimes after I login if i refresh the page I get automatically logged out. I have to login again. However this problem never occured in the old hub. I don't know whether this is a temporary glitch or a problem as in itself.

RR
6th February 2011, 09:45 AM
ajithfederer,

How long after login does this happen? It'll auto-logout if you remain idle for a long time after you login.

Also tell me

* Is this problem repeatable? Or happens randomly?
* Have you tried from any other pc/workstation, and faced the same problem?

scorpio
7th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Hi RR - I use IE 7. Within 10-15 mins of inactivity, I'm logged out and forced to re-login. In the old hub, I would login afresh only once in a few days. What is our auto logout setting pls?

pavalamani pragasam
7th February 2011, 08:24 PM
My recent problem is evry time I log in I have to type my username and passowrd. Even after selecting 'remeber me' each time it does not seem to work. It is a hassle to type username and pwd every time!

RR
7th February 2011, 08:39 PM
scorpio: Default timeout was 15 mins. Made it 1 hour now. Auto logout is suggested to prevent unauthorized login's. If the latter risk is unlikely for your pc, you can let IE remember passwords.

PP: If you use IE7, see http://www.mediacollege.com/microsoft/internet-explorer/7/autocomplete.html

scorpio
8th February 2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks a lot, RR!

pavalamani pragasam
8th February 2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks, RR! My problem is now solved!

ajithfederer
13th February 2011, 10:54 PM
No problems for the last couple of days.

ajithfederer,

How long after login does this happen? It'll auto-logout if you remain idle for a long time after you login.

Also tell me

* Is this problem repeatable? Or happens randomly?
* Have you tried from any other pc/workstation, and faced the same problem?