PDA

View Full Version : Searching threads in which you have posted before

Benny Lava
1st February 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi RR,

We had an option to follow threads in which we participated using the below url:

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/search.php?search_id=egosearch

Is there a similar link available in new hub or should we use the advanced search option?

prashanth12
1st February 2011, 08:13 PM
You can also click your name on the top right and click "find all posts".

Benny Lava
2nd February 2011, 11:45 AM
No, that is just a post search. It lists all my post.

I want a page which list all the topics in which I have participated before, so that if there is a new post in that topic I can check it. The page was called egosearch in old hub and that used to be my portal to access my fav threads.

littlemaster1982
2nd February 2011, 12:08 PM
Thamizh,

You can subscribe to your favorite threads now and can check them from your profile directly. By default, you get subscribed to the threads you post.

Benny Lava
7th February 2011, 09:43 AM
Thamizh,

You can subscribe to your favorite threads now and can check them from your profile directly. By default, you get subscribed to the threads you post.

Thanks LM,

As you said, all the threads that I posted in are listed under my subscriptions automatically. But right now it lists only the threads in which I posted after the migration. But I don't mind it, as long as I can have this feature to keep track of my favorite threads it is fine. :)

RR
7th February 2011, 11:04 AM
Benny Lava,

This needs a mod. For now, you can 'Advanced search' and 'Subscribe' to the ones you need.

Benny Lava
8th February 2011, 07:09 PM
RR,

Subscribed threads seems to be sufficient for the moment. It lists all the threads in which I have posted since migration :)