PDA

View Full Version : Maharajapuram Santhanam songs

Oldposts
23rd January 2005, 03:28 PM
Topic started by Nalini (srinivasannalini@rediffmail.com) (@ dialup-67.74.40.45.dial1.sanfrancisco1.level3.net) on Fri Sep 5 16:50:37 .

I would like to know the web site address where I can listen to the song "shambho shiva shambo" written by Dayananda Saraswati ,composed & sung by Maharajapuram Santhanam.

Oldposts
I tried to send you the song but the message bounced back because its size exceeded your mailbox capacity. Do you have another email address which will accept 3.6 mb of data?

Oldposts
dear friends.
I would like to know the web site address where I can download the song "shambho shiva shambo" written by Dayananda Saraswati ,composed & sung by Maharajapuram Santhanam.

Oldposts
I was listening to violin duet (I guess it is Nalini & Gayatri) playing thsi song "Sambo Siva Sambo..). In fact I recorded this song from Sify Carnatic music site. This site does not respond anymore for some unknown reasons. It had songs by Ranjani & Gayatri, MLV, Vijay Siva etc. Last week I heard the same song sung by Sudha Raghunathan at a Temple in NJ.

Oldposts
hi..

i wud like to have the "bho shambo shiva shambo" song sung by maharajapuram santhanam. one,mr.lakshman has said that he has the song. if so, could u send me the song to bnarayanan@garcia.ingeo.com , anuradhasn@cc.usu.edu ?
i wud b grateful to u. thanx.

Oldposts
bhO shambhO. rAgA: rEvati. Adi tALA.

P: bhO shambhO shiva shambhO svayambhO
A: gangAdhara shankara karuNAkara mAmava bhavasAgara tAraka
C1: nirguNa parabrahma svarUpa gamAgama bhUta prapanca rahita
nija guhanihita nitAnta ananta Ananda atishaya akSayalinga
2: dhimita dhimita dhimi dhimikiTa kiTatOm tOm tOm tarikiTa tarikiTakiTa tOm
matanga munivara vandita Isha sarva digambara vESTita vESa Isha sabEsha sarvEsha

Oldposts
The audio cassette is available for this song (together with some other items), which is sung by the the late maestro, Maharajapuram Santhanam. The orchestration for the background music is composed by the renowned film music director, M.S.Viswanathan.(I am not too sure if the CD version is also available, but this can be ascertained online). At the end of the beautiful piece, one even hears Santhanam loudly calling "MS Sir" perhaps reminding him that he has rendered the song fully, and it is time for an otherwise busy MS, presumably across the glass partition opposite, to shut down the recorder!

Oldposts
http://www.iomx.com

Oldposts
Is there any web site dedicated to Maharajapuram Santhanam?

Oldposts
Visit http://carnatic.geetham.net/

or

http://www.geetham.net

It has lots of tamil & carnaic songs in mp3 format.

You will have to register in the site first. Its free.

Namakam and Chamakam will be update soon.

cheers,

Oldposts
I coulnt find the song newhere in all the three websites. I am looking for that song online too. Please let me know whenever you come across it.

Oldposts
I am also looking for the same song .. Could you pl send it to laxjaya@hotmail.com Please.

Oldposts
the song "bo shambo shiva shambho..." is available for purchase via dayananda's ashram...
There is a cd (bought it at Virgin records if you can believe that) with orchestra of same song.[MAHARAJAPURAM SANTHANAM & M.S. VISWANATHAN The gramaphone company of india, EMI, it is one of the best CD's available of Maharajapuram....

Oldposts
forgot to mention the website:

http://www.arshavidya.org/avg_audio.html (http://www.arshavidya.org/avg_audio.html
)

AUDIO STORE

Tapes and CDs available for purchase from the AVG Audio and Tapes Department. Please contact audios@arshavidya.org or call 570.992.2339 ext. 579. An online purchasing system for AVG audio media is under construction.

During the recent New Year's Day program, Pujya Swamiji released MP3 CDs of the three-year Gita course. Converted from 368 audio tapes into 7 CDs by Anup Koorde, These CDs are a perfect companion to the printed Gita Home Study Course as also a great starting point for Gita Study. The 4-CD set is available for $200 from the Audio and Tapes Department. An FAQ page has been constructed to address questions and comments pertaining to the CDs. Order your copy today!

Oldposts
hello
i am looking for any of the music of maharapuram santhanam. any website that would lead me to any downloads. i have tried the baove links. but couldnt figure out where to go.
thanks
sandeep

Oldposts
avm audio's casette pak of 4 is available which is santhanam's live concert at music academy-1990
volume2 contains bho shambho along with ra ra rajeevalochana,another beautiful song about lord guruvayoorappa in rag neelambari,giripai in shahana

Oldposts
Try www.Prapatti.com not www.prapati.com

Oldposts
Dear friends. Can any one give me the www from where i can download the song Dhakshinamoorthae amoorthae sung by maharajapuram santhanam sir in ranjani raga ? Pl. send your response to muralivaidya@rediffmail.com

Oldposts
hi, i am from swamiji school now in working singapore. i also searched the song for a long time,but i could not get it.

please send the respectable song or let me know how to hear or download

Oldposts
hi, i am from swamiji school now in working singapore. i also searched the song for a long time,but i could not get it.

please send the respectable song or let me know how to download.The website name.

please respond to LOGUKVL@YAHOO.CO.IN

Oldposts
dear friends.
I would like to know the web site address where I can download the song "shambho shiva shambo" written by Dayananda Saraswati ,composed & sung by Maharajapuram Santhanam.

thank you.

Oldposts
HI friends if you wanna
Largest Collection of Free Ringtones Latest
First Time In India Free Yahoo Photo Chat...
Hindi Songs Latest Commercials English Songs
Free Polyphonic Tones
Latest Hindi Songs
Latest English Songs
latest Remix and Pop Songs
Latest Video Songs
Free SMS
Just Visit http://www.masti4india.com

Oldposts
It is nice to see that there are plenty of rasikas for Maharajapuram.I too am a fan of him.If anybody knows from where to download Bho Shambo Shiva Sambho and for that matter, any other masterpieces of Maharajapuram,please convey to me too.

Oldposts
If you havn't got the song from net yet, i may be able to help you. Pls do write to me.

Oldposts
Well i am very desperatly searchin the ring tone of "Sathiya yeh tune Kya kiya" from the movie love of Salman Khan.

Pls provide me the composer of it.

Oldposts
Well i am very desperatly searchin the ring tone of "Sathiya yeh tune Kya kiya" from the movie love of Salman Khan.

Pls provide me the composer of it.

<a name="last"></a>

Umesh
25th January 2005, 08:18 AM
http://www.malayalavedhi.com/Music/Music.php?q=m&m=%2FCLassical_____%2FBho_Sambho.ra

There it is... "Bho Shambo," written by Swami Dayananda Saraswati and rendered by Maharajapuram Santham. I think it's what everyone is looking for.

orangefreak
3rd April 2005, 11:49 AM
You can go to www.musicindiaonline.com to listen to Maharajapuram Santanam. I know this because we hosted his son Maharajapuram Ramachandran when he came to LA for a concert. Hope you find "Bo Shambo." His son sings it too by the way. :D