PDA

View Full Version : Peththa manam

Oldposts
7th November 2004, 09:35 AM
[tscii:932d3d4bc2]

Topic started by K.Sudhakar(Srimangai) (kasturisudhakar@indiatimes.com) (@ sngiapat1.net.asiapac.agilent.com) on Thu Apr 8 10:30:29 EDT 2004.

¾¡ö... ¸Õò¾Ã¢ôÀÐ Ó¾ø ¦ÀÚÅÐŨà «Å¨Ç ¡Õõ §¸ðÀ¾¢ø¨Ä. ÍÁ츧ÅñÎõ - ¸¼¨Á. «Ð¦Å¡Õ «ÅŠ¨¾ ±ýÈ¡ø, þ측ÄòÐò ¾¡öÁ¡÷¸ÙìÌò¾¡ý ±ò¾¨É §À¡Ã¡ð¼í¸û. Creche'¸Ç¢ø żôÀð¼ ÌÆ󨾸û ¸¾ÚÅÐ §¸ð¼¡ø þ¾Âõ À¢¨ºÔõ. ¡÷ þÃì¸òÐÌâÂÅ÷? ¾¡Â¡? ÌÆó¨¾Â¡?
ÌüÈõ ¡÷§Áø?
´Õ¾¡Â¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐ «ÅŠ¨¾¨Â «ÛÀÅ¢ì¸ «¨Æ츢§Èý.
«ýÒ¼ý
‚Áí¨¸

¦Àò¾ ÁÉõ
«Êì¸Ê «¦Áâì¸ô À½õ,
ÀÈóЦ¸¡ñ§¼ þÕìÌõ ¸½Åý..
±øÄ¡õ ¿ýÈ¡¸ò¾¡ý þÕó¾Ð..

ÌÆ󨾸û ¸¡ôÀ¸ò¾¢ø,
ãÊ ¸¾Å¢ý ÁÚÒÈõ
Á¸ý "«õÁ¡"¦ÅýÚ
«ØÅÐ §¸ð¼Ð ŨÃ...

[/tscii:932d3d4bc2]

Oldposts
[tscii:d2e331d097]
ºò¾¢ÂÁ¡É Å¡÷ò¨¾¸û!! À½òÐ측¸§Å §À¡Ã¡Îõ þÂó¾¢Ã¾ÉÁ¡É Å¡ú쨸¢ø ¾Å¢÷ì¸ ÓÊ¡¾ ´ýÈ¡¸¢Å¢ð¼Ð ÌÆ󨾸û ¸¡ôÀ¸õ. þ§¾ ÁýÈò¾¢ø, ¾ý ãýÚ Á¡¾ì ÌÆ󨾨 §º÷ôÀ¾üÌ ´Õ ¿øÄ ¸¡ôÀ¸õ þÕìÌÁ¡ ±ýÚ ´Õ ¾¡ö Å¢º¡Ã¢ò¾¨¾ô À¡÷ò¾§À¡Ð ÁÉõ À¾È¢ÂÐ. ±ýÉ ¦ºöÅÐ! ¦À¡ÕÇ¡¾¡Ãò¾¢§Ä ¦À¡Õû¾¡ý ¾¡Ãõ ±ýÚ ¬¸¢Å¢ð¼ ¿¢¨Ä¢ø, þõÁ¡¾¢Ã¢Â¡É «ÅÄí¸Ùõ ¾Å¢÷ì¸ ÓÊ¡¾ ´ýÈ¡¸¢Å¢ð¼Ð. ¡¨Ã ÌüÈõ ¦º¡øÅÐ ? :-(

[/tscii:d2e331d097]

Oldposts
[tscii:59c28df3a9]
"¦À¡ÕÇ¡¾¡Ãò¾¢§Ä ¦À¡Õû¾¡ý ¾¡Ãõ ±ýÚ ¬¸¢Å¢ð¼ ¿¢¨Ä¢ø. «Õ¨ÁÂ¡É Åâ¸û. salutes to you Roshan!!

[/tscii:59c28df3a9]

Oldposts
[tscii:fdc736119a]
ÌÆ󨾸û ¸¡ôÀ¸ò¾¢ø,
ãÊ ¸¾Å¢ý ÁÚÒÈõ
Á¸ý "«õÁ¡"¦ÅýÚ
«ØÅÐ §¸ð¼Ð ŨÃ...

I am sure some *unfortunate mothers those who are unable to give birth to a child* will think that *these mothers are insane* to complain about *the problems which can be solved with pleasure*, I believe!

[/tscii:fdc736119a]

Oldposts
[tscii:3fa2e10cc9]
"(§¾ý Üð¨¼ì Ìò¾¢ Å¢ðΠŢð§¼ý .¦¸¡ïº ¿¡¨ÇìÌ ±ôÀÊÔõ ¿¡ý °Ã¢ø þø¨Ä.) " - ¿¡ý ¦ºö ŢÕõÀ¢Â¨¾ ¦ºöРŢð¼ÅÕìÌ ¿ýÈ¢!

[/tscii:3fa2e10cc9]

Oldposts
[tscii:aa5dbf1c30]
Sudhakar,
«Ð ´ýÚõ ±ý ¦º¡ó¾ ¸üÀ¨ÉÂøÄ. ´Õ º¢É¢Á¡ À¡¼Ä¢ý Åâ¸û «¨Å. "ÌÎõÀõ ´Õ ¸¾õÀõ ÀÄ Åñ½õ ÀÄ Åñ½õ " ±ýÚ MSV À¡Ê À¡¼ø ¿¢¨ÉÅ¢ø þø¨Ä¡? "þÕÅ÷ ¯¨Æò¾¡ø¾¡ý þó¿¡Ç¢ø Àº¢ ¾£Õõ" ±ýÚ ÅÕ§Á. «ó¾ À¡¼ø¾¡ý!

[/tscii:aa5dbf1c30]

Oldposts
[tscii:39f89e44a4]
þ¾¢ø þý¦É¡ýÚõ ¯ûÇÐ. ±¾¢÷Å¡¾õ «øÄ. º¢í¸ôââÖõ, «¦Áâ측ŢÖõ ±ò¾¨É§Â¡ ¿õ þÇõ ¾í¨¸Â÷ ¾ò¾õ ¸½Å÷Á¡Õ¼ý ź¢ì¸, ¦¾¡¼÷óÐ À½¢Òâ Á¸ô§ÀÚ ¾¨¼¦ÂÉì ¸Õ¾¢, «¾¨É§Â ¾ûÇ¢ô §À¡ÎÅÐ «¾É¢Ûõ ¦¸¡Î¨Á. «¨¾ Å¢¼, «ùÅîºò¾¢¨ÉÔõ Á£È¢, ¾¡ö¨Á¨¼óÐ, ¦ÀüÚ, ¾ý ÀýÓ¸ì ¸¼¨Á¢ý ¸¡Ã½Á¡¸ ¸¡ôÀ¸ò¾¢ø ÌÆ󨾨 ŢðΠŢðÎ À½¢ÒâÔõ ÀÄ÷ §¿¡ìÌ º¢Èó¾Ð ±É×õ ¦¸¡ûÇÄ¡õ. «Õ¸¢ø ¯ûÇ ¸¡ôÀ¸ò¾¢ø Å¢ðΠŢðÎ, þ¨¼§Å¨Ç¢ø µÊ ÅóÐ À¡ø ¦¸¡ÎòРŢðÎ, «¨Ą̃È¡¸ ¯ñΠŢðÎ À½¢¨Âò ¦¾¡¼Ã µÎõ ¦Àñ¸éõ ¯ñÎ.

¯í¸û ¸Å¢¨¾Â¢ý ¸¨¼º¢ Åâ «ó¾ò ¾¡ö¨Á ¯½÷×ìÌ Á⡨¾ ¦ºÖòи¢ÈÐ ±ý§È ¿¢¨É¸¢§§Èý. ±É§Å À¡Ã¡ðÎì¸û.

[/tscii:39f89e44a4]

Oldposts
Mr. Sudhakar:

U open up so much room for discussion from the your latest post. Yes, it is all our priorities and how we prioritize things for the 'benefit' of the our family as a whole. As you know everything has a price and u and ur wife and ur children will pay that for your decision. So, it is all balanced.

BTW,

* I and my wife had to leave the child in a creche*

I don't think it is appropriate to use *had to* here, I think it should read *chose to* leave there for the over-all benefit of your family. Because you chose, u should not complain about the consequences, right? Of course u r not because you and your family will pay the price. When you pay for the consequences of your decision who am I to commment or criticise anything about your decision? :-)))))

P.S: Recently in a 'fish-market', I was mentioning R that leaving children in a day-care is a very sensitive issue. I am glad you being a wonderful example here to support my remark to R :-)))

Oldposts
[tscii:584ae21662]
Kathir,
Thanks for your comments. You are right in saying that people grapple with the challenge and balance between work and family responsibilities. Mumbai is no different.. some of our secretaries are the best examples of this balancing act. Salutes to the indomitable spirit of these women who make everything possible! They do not buckle under pressure. They pay their price for this.. and I just empathize with them.
UKW, I like the way you have chosen the words.. There is a fine line of division between "Had to " and "Chose to". I "had to " because we were expecting some help and were not prepared to leave our kid in a Western Indian Creche ( archaic intentions!!!). Once we left him there, we found how wonderful it was for him - he could socialize with other children, picked up Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi ( and also some abusive words in each language!). It has done more good to him as a true cosmopolitan individual. Only that the parental instincts had kept us guilty. That one cannot expiate or escape..
I was just being sensitive to the momentary feeling of any mother who leaves the child in any creche.Any mother is a victim of her own possesive instinct of her child and she pays a price for that. The virtual pain of a father goes unnoticed many a times.(«øÅ¡ §À¡Ä þÕ측РTT!!) am glad that the discussion allows people to share their views and emotions too...

[/tscii:584ae21662]

Oldposts
[tscii:633aceec49]
Sudhakar,

>>I was just being sensitive to the momentary feeling of any mother who leaves the child in any creche.Any mother is a victim of her own possesive instinct of her child and she pays a price for that. The virtual pain of a father goes unnoticed many a times.(«øÅ¡ §À¡Ä þÕ측РTT!!) >>

Nicely said Sudhakar!! ¯í¸û ¸ÕòÐì¸û «Õ¨Á!

ukw,
that 'PS:' was very funny :-)))))))))))))))))))))
<a name="last"></a>

[/tscii:633aceec49]