PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen beauty J.Lo

venkkiram
26th July 2010, 07:16 AM
[tscii:086ee094d3]
Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), often nicknamed J.Lo, is an American actress, singer, record producer, dancer, fashion designer and television producer. She is the richest person of Latin American descent in Hollywood according to Forbes, and the most influential Hispanic entertainer in the U.S. according to People en Espaņol's list of "100 Most Influential Hispanics".[2] She parlayed her media fame into a fashion line and various perfumes with her celebrity endorsement. Outside of her work in the entertainment industry, Lopez advocates human rights, vaccinations and is a supporter of Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.

ஜெனிபர் லோபஸை தெரியுமில்லையா உங்களுக்கு? ஜெலோ என்றால் கண்டிப்பாக தெரியும். பிரபல ஹாலிவுட் நடிகை, பாடகி, பாடலாசிரியர், டேன்ஸர், ஆல்பம் தயாரிப்பாளர் என்று பன்முகங்களுக்கு சொந்தக்காரர் ஜெனிபர் லோபஸ்.

உலக சாதனைகளை பதிவு செய்யும் கின்னஸ் புத்தகமே இவரை மிகுந்த சக்திவாய்ந்த நடிகை என்று பதிவு செய்திருக்கிறது.

அழகு தேவதை ஜெலோ பற்றி இங்கே பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளலாம் வாருங்கள்![/tscii:086ee094d3]

groucho070
26th July 2010, 07:43 AM
When she was new, I saw her in Out Of Sight. Being Elmore Leonard fan, I really liked her performance. After that, she failed to impress me, not helped by all those over-the-top publicities.

Querida
20th October 2010, 10:14 AM
I still think "Selena" was her best role, she does what she needs to in predictable fare like "Monster-in-law", "Maid in Manhatten", "The Wedding Planner", "Enough" I never end up watching them fully, it's gets too boring to sit through them. I would like to see her do one role that takes her back to her native, where she speaks Spanish and is cast in a more compelling role.