PDA

View Full Version : I NEED STORIES FOR MY TAMIL FILM PROJECT - POST SOME STORY O

Oldposts
23rd January 2005, 10:44 AM
Topic started by CUTEKARTHIK (cutekarthikk@yahoo.com) (@ 203.145.189.42) on Sun Sep 14 10:02:09 .

HI FRIENDS

I NEED SOME STORY FOR MY FILM PROJECT.

PLEASE POST SOME STORY OUTLINE

STORY CAN BE

LOVE

ROMANTIC

HORROR

CENTIMENTS

AND ANY TYPE

oK EXPECTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oldposts
Dear mr.cute,
good idea, is it serious, i mean are you seriously need the stories. if it is what is your budget, good idea, why dont you select a good story from famous authors, like some famous authors, even now i cant forget some stories, we can make some necessary changes in the stories depends today's trend. contact me, we will discuss about it.

Oldposts
hai friend even me too.
i too in search of a story . iam doing my ma in visual c0mmunication. i do need in search of a story . Contact me .my email id is absyee@rediffmail.com. catch u later bye friend.

Oldposts
hai friend even me too.
i too in search of a story . iam doing my ma in visual c0mmunication. i do need in search of a story . Contact me .my email id is absyee@rediffmail.com. catch u later bye friend.

Oldposts
Hello brother,

I'm appreciate for your initiative in making tamil film.Anyway even I'm bad studies,I'm really an addicted person for movies,especially tamil movies.Even if you ask me , not only providing story, even I can help you to acting in your film .I dont care what type of character it is.

But anyway, tell me first, what kind of tamil film you are going to make.Do you really wants to make a movie , or serial drama.Its because nowadays some audience starts to pay attention for mega serial.Even me, now I'm watching Metti Oli drama.Its superb.

But anyway to make a movie or drama story line must be strong.For that we all that is me,you,idhayachandran ,Lakshman and other peoples can jointly coperate and must be serious in providing a great movie.

Anyway if you all my dear friends want to PM me can mail me in this add :- anwar_snr@hotmail.com

So have a nice day.Bye bye from your friend from Malaysia.

Oldposts
OK raghu i have send a mail from my film company website email id.

send me the reply i will help u finiding u a nice story.

I have some stories in hand

Oldposts
Hi cutekarthikk,

i hv stories for tamil movies. I hv love, sentiments & thriller stories. How do I mail to u?
Pls advise!

Oldposts
Hi Karthi,
I have sent an outline of my story to ur mail Id. See that and try to get in touch with me throug phone.

With love
Haseef

Oldposts
Dear Mr.Karthik,
Glad to know you are interested to take some movies. Though i'm not a story writer by profession, i'm known as MUTHIADASAN in Tamil Literature World. I've a story based on Dowri. If you are intersted, be in touch with me in ukvnathan@rediffmail.com.

Oldposts
Hey Kartik,

I am surprised that you have to do this. and I have 2 reasons

1. There are enought stories around us and even within us. Only thing is that you are looking properly. Even your own life is a story. But what makes a difference is how it is told. There is no dearth of subject. A good story writer will not have to search for stories but of ways to present it.

2. What about the originality. Suppose somebody does send you a story, whose propreity will prevail? If I send a story and you make a film out of it, whose name will be on the title cards, and who will get the money? Tough questions to answer?? well try and look around...we are in the TRIPS and GATS era (If you know what i mean) I would sincerely request any body who wants to post up stories for Kartick to think about all this and get things cleared.

Oldposts
Dear Karthik,
I have good experience as a film technician in Sri Lanka.What is exactly your need
STORY IDEA,SYNOPSIS,ONE LINE TREATMENT,SCRIPT or a
TECHNICAL SCRIPT,
pl.contact me at the earliest.

Oldposts
Free Forum for Tamil film people who can post their resumes in that group for free.

a new yahoo group for the people who seeks chance n Tamil film industry

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tamilfilmproduction (http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tamilfilmproduction
)

join 4 free and use that as your gateway 2 kollywood

Oldposts
dear sir,
my mother tongue is bengali.i can send ideas in english.i am directing my first feature at present.
how about thrillers/romantic comedies?
A WEALTHY MAN ABOUT TOWN HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A GIRL IN THE GUISE OF A POOR MAN.FOR THE GIRL BELIEVES THAT ONLY POOR MEN CAN BE TRUE LOVERS-BASED ON RICHARD SHERIDAN'S THE RIVALS-SCREENPLAY
READY.
let's talk about payment also.
thanks,

Oldposts
Hi
complement of the season. I saw your your massega, if u need it am here to give you one intrested true life story. You will love it. Contact me and let let talk about price.
Thanks.

Oldposts
Neeum kathai naanum kathai ethil yenn vendum onaku oru kathai.....??? We all have a life full of experience so why not select it from there?

Oldposts
Neeum kathai naanum kathai ethil yenn vendum onaku oru kathai.....??? We all have a life full of experience so why not select it from there?

Oldposts
our life stories would be good for serials like mangalyam, alaigal. even these are full of suspenses these days. how about a good horror movie like raaz, bhooth. most movies are love stories, a few on politics and very little if any on family story. times are changing.so are people's tastes. try sth different

Oldposts
Mary got drunk one day and was giving Jesus a blowjob and in her ecstasy bit off Jesus's cock. Then that b-a-s-t-a-r-d turned Gay.

Oldposts
I am Nalini from Hyderabad and my nickname is Shanmukhabala.I have a wonderful story outline which is a real one and I am working on its treatment.If u contact me thro mail I can help you with it

Oldposts
A girl falls in love with a poor man, they goto switzerland for dancing, there the girl found that the hero's prick is too small. there was another man who loved her too, his prick was as big as donkey's, the girl gets confused.

What finally she does....I WILL TELL THAT AFTER ADVANCE PAYMENT

SEND CHQ. TO INDIAN CINEMA IDIOT DIRECTORS ASSN.

Oldposts
For quality free stories please visit
www.geocities.com/monthlymag02/ourpage.html

OR just send an e-mail to monthlymag02@yahoo.com

Oldposts
hi,did u read scarletpimpernal from baronessorcy
confused (10th matric- supplementary english reader) one of the best story based on french revolution.please read you will get some idea........................ bye.

Oldposts
poor man , he asked for a story ....... every thing is in the forum except a story , including my mail....

Oldposts
HIIIII,
This is 26 yrs old macho guy from lucknow i am graduate right now searching job and at the same time planning to go abroad so i wanna do frienship with indian girl she can be from any part of india.
Byeee.

Oldposts
Karthik, a story I wrote is in the English Lit. section. Check it out and let me know? It's called Ghost Stories, anyone? It's not complete though. But you can be in touch with me, if the other half is wanted.

Oldposts
Karthik, try to build a plot on the excerpt in this section called Dinner with Mr.Dalton. I think that with a little imagination, a very good story can be shot with that story as a foundation.

Oldposts
BECOME A STAR IN MOVIES TELEVISION OR MUSIC ALBUMS

The assurance is to provide you with exposure to 100% work in Films, Television and Advertising Industry. Showbis.net online services offer real solutions to Aspiring Actors, Aspiring Actresses, Aspiring Singers, Aspiring Models, Aspiring Writers, Casting Directors, Talent Agencies, Technicians, Directors and Producers. Our mission is to provide casting directors, directors and producers with easy access to the information, profile and pictures of actors, models and technicians.

Set your feet in the glittering world of show business with Showbis.net. Simply get your portfolio featured on this Site under one of the plans, and rest assured that prestigious assignments in Cinema, Television, Music Albums, Theatre and Modeling will walk into your lap pretty soon.

Visit the website - http://www.showbis.net (http://www.showbis.net
)
Please inform your close friends about this cool website.Let them also reap the benefits of this website.

Oldposts
hello karthik

you can mail me reagartind stories i am a associate director in telugu films
my name is kiran
my mail id is
thidirector@yahoo.co.in
thepoet@rediffmail.com
and u can callme at 9246555534
i am from hyderabad

Oldposts
Dear Karthik,

I have a romantic love story to suit today - whats big in that - it is :

IN THE CLIMAX, THERE WILL BE NO HERO OR HEROIENE

well if u like this, get in touch with me

Oldposts
Dear Karthik,

Oldposts
Dear Karthik,

Oldposts
if u can produce a film in tamil i can introduce one director with a good love story that can run for 100 days min guaranty.if u r intrested contact me to my id

Oldposts
Hi CUTEKARTHIK
Iam Ramarao Kopalle. Iam a software Engineer in Hyderabad. Recently I have created a story for a Film. Its message oriented Horry story. Generally, no one can expect message from a horror story, but i worked on that. If given opportunity i will send u the storyline.
Awaiting reply,
Ramarao Kopalle

Oldposts
HI KARTHIK, This is puneeth here,i have written 3 stories,one is VALANTINE LOVE STORY, TRIANGLE LOVE STORY& ROUDYSAM ACTION MOVIE,basicly i watch all kinds of movies ,and all languages , before writing this stories.keeping this key points in my mind 1)what kind of a movie ,people are going to accept.2)there should be message.3)no one should guess what will be next part of the film.4)what kind of a film is doing well and what kind of a film is not doing well,MR.KARTHIK,if you need to know about stories call up to this tel number-9886793190 or send a mail

Oldposts
HI KARTHIK, This is puneeth here,i have written 3 stories,one is VALANTINE LOVE STORY, TRIANGLE LOVE STORY& ROUDYSAM ACTION MOVIE,basicly i watch all kinds of movies ,and all languages , before writing this stories.keeping this key points in my mind 1)what kind of a movie ,people are going to accept.2)there should be message.3)no one should guess what will be next part of the film.4)what kind of a film is doing well and what kind of a film is not doing well,MR.KARTHIK,if you need to know about stories call up to this tel number-9886793190 or send a mail

Oldposts
jjjj

Oldposts
Hello Karthik

I have a very good script for a good Drama/Action conact me if you are interested

Oldposts
Need voice-over artist for a few of these great scripts?

Oldposts
I am a writer/ Director Based in Mumbai, who has worked on a variety of projects. Am a freelancer presently, and cook up pop of the head stories ... wonder if thats relevant. I know couple of good VO artistes azs well. Mr. Roy, you may contact me if you really want numbers or contact info about VO artistes.

Oldposts
Hey,

Happy New Year 2005.

Just read your note whilst surfing the net.
I have a few ideas and stories of various genre if you are interested in starting a project.

My contact mail add: raji_jcuh@yahoo.co.uk
Based in london, UK.
<a name="last"></a>

excuse me
30th March 2005, 07:17 AM
This is story of a college youth who discovers a rare treasure and when he discovers that using it he is able to fly ( yes literally fly ) the story revolves around how this impacts his romantic life and his workaholic father the countless public and the goverment villains of course. Packed with romance, action, plenty of romance and above all a fmily fun movie. I can direct and also wcompose music. Lets see if someone is intersted in being the executive producer!?