PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Moments from Cricket

sathya_1979
26th June 2010, 07:33 PM
Watched the program "Once More" in Neo Cricket. So, thought of opening a thread to share the favorite moments (Not necessarily by the players we love). To start with, my top-5 moments - not in any particular order:
Viv Richards last ball six in 1979 WC final
Shane Warne to Gatting - 1993 Ashes first ball by Warnie
Venkatesh Prasad dismissing Sohail in 1996 WC QF
Ganguly Shirt Waving after winning Natwest Final in 2002
Sachin six Vs Caddick in 2003 WC

Benny Lava
26th June 2010, 07:45 PM
Sachin dancing down the track to hit Kasporwicz for a six over his head in Sharjah...

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Vivasaayi
26th June 2010, 08:21 PM
Sachin dancing down the track to hit Kasporwicz for a six over his head in Sharjah...

adheeeeethan!

:clap:

littlemaster1982
26th June 2010, 09:23 PM
^^^

Here's the video 8-)

[html:7921937b5d]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AxyxI6E_ESM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AxyxI6E_ESM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:7921937b5d]

satissh_r
26th June 2010, 10:10 PM
Watching SA chase 434 was surreal :omg:

jinju
27th June 2010, 08:21 AM

backed by Tony Greig's aptly ecstatic commentary :clap:

coming to the thread, both those sachin specials in sharjah...i think it was around midnight when the match ended...remember we few guys going out as a procession, bursting crackers, etc, after the match....we were blasting the umpire for giving him out wrongly (we felt so) using some choice expletives :D ...marakkamudiyaadha rendu nights! thank u Sachin :notworthy:

the unexpected test win against the aussie world beaters in that unforgettable test series! dada's astute captaincy (rubbing the sledging master steve the wrong way!), red hot harbhajan, vvs-rahul partnership :notworthy:

my first 'live' match experience when international cricekt came to Kochi...boy, it was damn hot just sitting and watching the match...was wondering throughout how these guys can play in such conditions...a jaddu century (he was one of my favorites those times!) made my day...i think kanitkar made a gud 50 too and we made 300...though sachin didn't do well with the bat, he sizzled with a five-for with the ball! whatta day!!!

VVS 167 in Sydney test...nondhu vendhu pona oru test series endla (think it was 99-00), adhu varaikkum VVS-a ellaam thittittirundhen "ivan ellaam domestic cricketla double, triple ellaam podraan, ivlo chance kedachum 50 kooda adikkamaattaane"nu ellaam...and then comes this out of the world innings...i think he got a standing ovation from the crowd too...remember watching this in an old Dyanora TV in one of my friends' house :) !

Sachin's century against Kenya in that world cup match...2 days or so after his father's death, coming back and playing an innings like that...when he removed that helmet and looked upwards on getting the century, i was crying..don't remember shedding tears for someone who is a complete stranger to me...even now, when i write about it, to use a cliche 'lump in the throat' kinda feeling :cry: !

Dravid-Bangar partnership and eventual win against England in Headingley (think 2004)...so much was made up of India can't do well on such pitches, cloud cover, etc...dada winning the toss, surprisingly electing to bat...first wicket fell early and then bangar and dravid masterclass...adhukkappram sachin n sourav blasting hundreds...remember some huge sixes from S n S in fading light...they didn't go off, and the English commentary team were screaming :D !

of course, THAT yuvi-kaif partnership n dada's shirt wave @Lord's on plintoppu :poke: !

Dravid raising the bat and kissing the India cap after hitting the winning run in the Adelaide test of 03-04 season....rare emotions from The Wall! what a moment! how many early morning wakeup sessions for that elusive test win in Australia..finally, this was it :notworthy: ! if not for that stev bucketnor we wud've had a series win :x !

miandad-more spat and the eventual victory in an ind-pak match of late 80s/early 90s, venki prasad-sohail spat and the eventual win in the bangalore match, the shoaib destruction by sachin in the WC 2003, Azharuddin destroying the famed SA attack in their own den in partnership with Sachin though in a losing cause, anil kumble's 10 out of 10 (were rotfling for that whole srinath over where waqar tried his best to get out :D ), krish srikkanth's funky lip smacking 30-40s in the 80s in total contrast to the dour stuff that sunny paaji and ravi shastri churned out at the other end, navjot siddhu in that 87 world cup :shock: ...neraya irukku!

the south africa-australia tie in that famous 1999 match...what on earth was allan donald doing?! that whole series lance kuliscene batting unbelievable :shock: ! shane warne theatrics always enjoyed watching....! Brian Lara's magic...some Inzy innings' esply the one which he arrived in that world cup against new zealand :shock:

chasing 120 in bridgetown, India collapsing to 80 odd all out :oops: ...chennai test, chasing 270 odd, collapsing after that sachin-mongia partnership...recent sachin innings of 175 against aus, our world cup 2007 disaster, bob woolmer...idhellaam vedhana kudukkura memories :( !

these r the ones that come instantly to my memory!

littlemaster1982
27th June 2010, 09:29 AM
Lot of moments to share. For a start,

Yuvraj's catch of Jonty Rhodes in Champions Trophy 2002 SF. That catch changed the course of the match.

Famous Kanitkar boundary.

Misbah's scoop and Sreesanth's catch.

P_R
27th June 2010, 09:34 AM

பாலைப்புயல் (http://dagalti.blogspot.com/2009/03/98.html)
shameless plug 'mbAingaLE

littlemaster1982
27th June 2010, 09:41 AM
Welcome back PR :)

VinodKumar's
27th June 2010, 09:46 AM

:exactly:

After I started watching cricket my first such one was

Sachin's last over in 93 Hero Cup Semi against South Africa :aantha kaneer:

Antha match paatha road side kadai kooda enakku nyabagam irruku.

I was a lad then, did not aware of technical things in cricket. Runs,wickets were the only things I knew about cricket during that time. When Sachin was given the last over all annas who were watching the match along with me started criticizing Azhar for the decision.

But Sachin saved India as well as Azharudin.

Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br6JnKpOWEE

jinju
27th June 2010, 09:54 AM

:exactly:

After I started watching cricket my first such one was

Sachin's last over in 93 Hero Cup Semi against South Africa :aantha kaneer:

Antha match paatha road side kadai kooda enakku nyabagam irruku.

I was a lad then, did not aware of technical things in cricket. Runs,wickets were the only things I knew about cricket during that time. When Sachin was given the last over all annas who were watching the match along with me started criticizing Azhar for the decision.

But Sachin saved India as well as Azharudin.

Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br6JnKpOWEE

oh yes, whole of India were criticizing i guess, i too surely did....as it turned out, it was sachin who wanted to bowl that over himself :) !

(same shouting/criticizing when joginder was given that last over by MSD in t20 final...thanx to misbah :D !)

Benny Lava
27th June 2010, 10:03 AM

பாலைப்புயல் (http://dagalti.blogspot.com/2009/03/98.html)
shameless plug 'mbAingaLE

Welcome back PR.

Of course, I have read this before. Nice one.

"காளையுட்புகு பீங்கான்கடை" :lol:

ajithfederer
27th June 2010, 11:12 PM
Natwest 2002 Final win. Kaif and Yuvraj played very well against England.That is a very good memory.

CB Series win against Australia in 2008 was memorable again. Thalaivar and Thambi Rohit did very well in the first final.

In recent times India defeating Sri Lanka to become the world's best Test Side.

Shewag destroying Australia with 195 in Melbourne. Statement of sorts.

raajarasigan
28th June 2010, 03:02 PM
[quote=Benny Lava]
these r the ones that come instantly to my memory! Nice list :) ... aanalum instanta ungalukku ivlo gnabagaam vandhirucha.... :lol:

jinju
28th June 2010, 03:05 PM
[quote=Benny Lava]
these r the ones that come instantly to my memory! Nice list :) ... aanalum instanta ungalukku ivlo gnabagaam vandhirucha.... :lol:

antha post type panni mudikkrathukku oru half an hour aayirukkum...still so many are there if one really 'thinks' n writes about it :D !

19thmay
28th June 2010, 03:18 PM

:irked:

sathya_1979
28th June 2010, 04:01 PM
why irked sridhar? Mumbaila flintoff kaattina scene kku sema reply by Dada :notworthy:

Benny Lava
28th June 2010, 04:46 PM
[quote=Benny Lava]

antha post type panni mudikkrathukku oru half an hour aayirukkum...still so many are there if one really 'thinks' n writes about it :D !

ada.. ozhunga quote pannungapa... en mela enakkey sandhegam vandhu pala murai scroll panni paathen... enakku ivlo nyabagama nu oru periya aacharyam!

Dinesh84
28th June 2010, 05:14 PM

:irked: :roll: :huh:

Siv.S
28th June 2010, 05:22 PM
Venkatesh prasad's reply to Amir sohail 1996 WC :D :thumbsup:

Rajaruud
28th June 2010, 05:44 PM
Yuvi in World T20

6 6's in an over :notworthy:

19thmay
28th June 2010, 05:44 PM
why irked sridhar? Mumbaila flintoff kaattina scene kku sema reply by Dada :notworthy:

IMO as a captain of the team and a prominent figure of the world cricket it looked very amateurish and unprofessional.

Rajaruud
28th June 2010, 05:47 PM
Sachin centuries in final and league match(Say qualifying match to enter finals) vs Aus in sharjah :notworthy:

19thmay
28th June 2010, 05:49 PM
Amla's misfielding which cost a run and 200* for the legend.

A.Donald run out - 1999 WC vs Australia.

ajaybaskar
28th June 2010, 05:57 PM
1. Sachin's replies to Henry Olonga, Andy Caddick.

2. Dravid's take on Donald

3. Wasim Akram's reverse swinging yorker to Damien Martin in the 99 WC league match.

4. Sairaj Bahutule's 90 degree turner to dismiss Vinod Kambli in a domestic match.

5. Ajay Jadeja's spectacular catch off Border in the 92 WC.

6. Sehwag's 6 off Saqlain to reach his 300

7. Yuvi's 6 sixers

8. Sachin's 200 in ODIs

9. Hrishikesh Kanitkar's 4 to pull off victory of the last ball against Pak.

10. Jonty's dismissal of Inzie..

VinodKumar's
28th June 2010, 08:16 PM

:exactly: :smokesmirk:

Ithula enna professionalism adiku adi avalothaan :lol:

Ramakrishna
28th June 2010, 08:28 PM

IMO as a captain of the team and a prominent figure of the world cricket it looked very amateurish and unprofessional.

ithellaam remba over. Vitta, win pannittu oru smile, shake hands-oda niruthikanumnu solluveenga pola.

P_R
28th June 2010, 08:32 PM

:yes:

enakku indha "giving it back", tough, sleeve rolling captain-naalE allergy.

raghavendran
29th June 2010, 08:10 AM
sachin bursting his emotions..after dismissing saqlain in a indo-pak match... 8-)

sivank
29th June 2010, 10:36 AM
I would like to share my most favourite moment in cricket with you. I was privileged to watch the wizzard G.R.Vishwanath how he battled the fierce west Indies ( Roberts making debut) in chepauk 1975. His innings was a lesson how to play sensible cricket. Here is what Pratab Ramchand writes about it:

The 26th anniversary of an immortal inningsPartab Ramchand

January 11, 2001

An innings was played at Chepauk, exactly 26 years ago today, that still has old timers remember it fondly and with a glint in their eye. I was one of those fortunate to have seen that knock.

Twenty six years is a long time. Your memory plays tricks with you. Was that shot after lunch or before lunch? Was the dismissal before tea or after tea? Was it the fast bowler who broke the stand or the spinner? Was the batsman caught at cover point or extra cover? Well, I may not remember much of what I have seen even two or three years ago but the impact of Gundappa Ranganath Viswanath's 97 not out against the West Indies on January 11, 1975 was such that I can recall right away many of the glorious facets of that immortal knock, surely one of the greatest played by an Indian in Test matches.

What makes an innings great? Well, to start with it should be "the boy stood on the burning deck" knock, with the batsman scoring runs while everyone else around him is floundering. Secondly the runs are still made artistically. The pitch can be another deciding factor, particularly if it is a green top, a turning track or one that is slow and not conducive to strokeplay. The strength of the bowling is another important factor. Viewed from any angle, Viswanath's innings, made out of a total of 190 with the next highest score being 19, qualifies for the pinnacle.
Let me try and recount that innings, particularly for today's generation who happily, even if they were not present, are, as I have joyfully discovered, fully aware of the epic knock. To start with, it was a bright and sunny day. India which had lost the first two Tests of the series at Bangalore and New Delhi had come back strongly to win the third game at Calcutta. They were still without Sunil Gavaskar who had been out of action since he sustained a finger injury in a Ranji Trophy game between the first and second Tests. So Viswanath would obviously carry more than his normal responsibility as the side's other leading batsman. India won the toss and batted first. But openers Farokh Engineer and Eknath Solkar departed with only 24 runs scored when Viswanath entered. The pitch was on the slow side but Andy Roberts, then at the peak of his form, was already bowling at considerable pace and he was well supported by Vanburn Holder, Bernard Julien and Keith Boyce. Forty-year-old Lance Gibbs, still a year away from becoming Test cricket's leading wicket taker, was the only spin bowler.

Viswanath had barely come in when he lost, in quick succession, Anshuman Gaekwad and MAK Pataudi. At 41 for four, the Indian innings was in disarray. Ashok Mankad entered but by now it was obvious that much would depend on Viswanath. Still a month short of his 26th birthday, the batting maestro from Karnataka was very much at the peak of his form, having hit 52 and 139 (top score in each innings) to star in India's victory at Calcutta. Even though he had not yet reached double digits, he had given indications of a long stay. But he still needed support at the other end.

Mankad, never really comfortable against the pace bowlers, nevertheless, managed to stay put and encouraged, Viswanath launched into a furious counter attack that surprised Clive Lloyd and his side. Viswanath's name had always been linked with grace, beauty, artistry, seldom with power and potent assaults. The 50,000 strong crowd at the partly constructed MAC stadium was privileged to witness one of the greatest innings in the history of Indian cricket and the ethereal entertainment was just about to unfold.

A little later, Roberts bowled a ball on the leg stump but this time well pitched up. Viswanath launched into a furious on drive. Roberts had not even finished his follow through; he stopped in his tracks and looked dumbfounded at the ball. Crestfallen, he saw the ball race to the long on boundary a few seconds later.

The furious assault took everyone by surprise. Viswanath had always been a gentle executioner. He would caress and glide the bowlers to frustration. But this power which belied his short, slight build was something new for cricket fans. Indeed it was cricket fit enough for the gods. Roberts, who Gavaskar admits even today was the best fast bowler he faced, was at his most hostile. But two shots that Viswanath played off Roberts I have not been able to erase from memory even today. Roberts bowled a ball just short of a length on the leg stump. In a trice, Viswanath moved his feet into position and hooked it powerfully and fearlessly to the square leg boundary. The photograph of this shot which appeared in the newspapers the next day showed Viswanath standing on one foot, after having just completed the shot. It brought out the total classicism of the shot and indeed he resembled a ballet dancer. There was no respite for the bowlers if they shifted the attack to the off stump for Viswanath would then immediately bring out his favourite square cuts and drives.

But Viswanath was fighting a lone battle. For, in successive overs, Roberts dismissed Mankad and Madan Lal. The score was now 76 for six. Roberts had cut the Indian innings asunder to a point from which there could be no real recovery. Viswanath had batted with utmost ease so far. He had also scored his runs at a good rate. But now with only Karsan Ghavri and the tailenders left, he knew that he would have to step up the scoring rate. This could also possibly cost him his wicket. But Viswanath had no other option. He had to play the role of Horatio on the tottering bridge.

Not long after Ghavri joined him, Roberts bowled Viswanath a ball well pitched up on the off stump. Viswanath moved his left foot forward and down came the bat in a perfect arc. The ball was met with the full face of the bat. And the next instant we heard the crack. It wasn't a gun shot, just the sound of willow against leather. I can wager that Lloyd at gully could scarcely have turned when the ball had already hit the fence. From the moment of impact to the moment the ball reached the boundary, it could not have been more than a few seconds; so perfect was the timing of that power packed and exquisitely timed cover drive.

That shot - and the others described earlier - must have convinced Lloyd that he might as well forget about taking Viswanath's wicket. He just wasn't going to get out that day. So he concentrated now on the other end. And Roberts, being used well in short stints, obliged his skipper. In one over he bowled Ghavri and had a hapless Prasanna caught by Murray behind the wickets.

So an hour after lunch India were 117 for eight. After three hours of batting, the Indian ship was sinking. The captain had gone, the first mate and the second made had followed. Only the midshipman and two ordinary sailors were left to man it. And in the most glorious manner the midshipman took charge.

Viswanath was on 43 when Prasanna left. Only Bedi and Chandrasekhar remained. To all the responsibility he had shouldered in trying to keep the Indian ship afloat, he now had further responsibilities. He had to protect the tailenders from the menace of Roberts who in the form that he was bowling would probably require just two deliveries to dismiss them. In addition to that, he had to score runs in double quick fashion for one never knew when the two spin bowlers would have their stumps knocked out.

Farming the strike intelligently, Viswanath managed to take on most of the bowling. While Bedi dutifully stood by him, Viswanath went past 50, then 60 and then 70. For all his hitting, his batting was no more mere slogging. The strokes were made with all the artistry at his command. Each stroke was properly chosen for the ball it had to meet. The urgency for runs did not mean that Viswanath was going to give up his impeccable timing. Inspired by Viswanath's brilliance, Bedi stood his ground to help add 52 runs for the ninth wicket. Bedi's share was 14 when Gibbs bowled him.

Chandrasekhar came out to join Viswanath who by now had moved to 77. He added six more and was 83 at tea with the score 175 for nine.

Every ball that Chandrasekhar negotiated after the interval was cheered by the crowd. But the chief interest centered around Viswanath. Would he get his hundred? Viswanath moved into the 90s. Then he was on 95, then 96. Chandrasekhar stayed for 33 minutes during which 21 runs were added. Viswanath's innings reached a frenzied climax during this period. Sustained aggression saw him score 20 of the runs. He was on 97 when he watched Roberts run in to bowl the fifth ball of his 21st over to Chandrasekhar. A very definite No 11, he had summoned up all his courage and ability to stay with his Karnataka colleague for about half an hour. But he had reached the limits of his endurance. This particular ball was an ultra fast delivery and Chandrasekhar's bat, held forward in a protective gesture, was no match for it. The ball flew off the edge to Lloyd at gully.

As Chandrasekhar turned for the pavilion after a hurried "sorry" to Viswanath, the crowd rose. Then they started applauding slowly. His every step towards to the pavilion was accompanied by cheers. And as he neared the pavilion, the cheering reached a crescendo. Lloyd held back the West Indian team to allow Viswanath to go through first. And as the little figure went up the final steps to the pavilion, the crowd's cheering turned to a loud buzz. Discussion about the merits of Viswanath's innings and its place in Indian cricket history had already started. And when Raj Singh Dungarpur, then one of the selectors told reporters that "all things considered, I don't think I have seen a better innings," he echoed the feelings of every one present on the ground. Viswanath had batted 228 minutes and hit 14 fours. But figures cannot convey the grandeur of the knock. For its grace and defiance, it had been a matchless innings. Even today, I am sure that by general consensus it would find a place among the ten greatest innings played by Indian batsmen in Tests. NS Ramaswami, a scholarly writer and a deep student of the aesthetic qualities of the game, gave an immortal description in the next day's Indian Express, a write up that was sheer poetry and caught the full impact of a truly great knock. But however apt any description, there is nothing like being there in person and around 50,000 cricket fans were indeed fortunate in seeing one of Indian cricket's greatest artists at the top of his form. I shall always count myself as doubly blessed for being one of them.

sathya_1979
29th June 2010, 10:53 AM
padichaale pullarikkudhu! Vishy :notworthy:

raajarasigan
29th June 2010, 10:53 AM
sachin bursting his emotions..after dismissing saqlain in a indo-pak match... 8-)Saqlain Mustaq eppo lbw aanalum avanai etho thappa out kudutha maadhiriye look viduvaan :twisted: naadhari nalla plumba kaalla vaangi iruppan... aana ennamo stumpukke varadha maadhiriyum athai umpire out kudutha maadhirium moonjiya kaamippan... erichala irukkum :twisted:

Bala (Karthik)
29th June 2010, 11:02 AM
Miadaad last ball six against Settan at Abidhaabi

Sir Richards 180-something against India in an ODI (somewhere in India)

As for Singam, lots:

19thmay
29th June 2010, 11:26 AM
Miadaad last ball six against Settan at Abidhaabi

:lol:

Dinesh84
29th June 2010, 11:35 AM
VP taking out Amir Sohail in 1996 WC :lol:

Nerd
29th June 2010, 08:22 PM
idhai yaarumE innum sollalaiyaa.. B C Lara 153* (http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63839.html)

Perhaps the greatest 4th innings knock ever. Pullarippu of the highest order. Emotionally draining too. For some reason WI are my second most favorite team and it was always a pleasure watching Lara.

ajaybaskar
29th June 2010, 08:38 PM
Yes.. Yes.. I missed it out.. A solid reason why i place him next to Sachin.. :wink:

sathya_1979
29th June 2010, 08:51 PM
Sachin Sledging Mcgrath in Kenya
Sachin's 136 Vs Pak in 1999 in Chennai :notworthy:
Kapil Dev's 432nd Test Wicket
England beating Aus in 2005 (Edgbaston Test) by 2 runs
Murali dismissing Butcher
Jayasuriya ending frafakar career
Dhoni's first ODI century Vs Pak (Ennaa adi)

...to be continued

raajarasigan
1st July 2010, 06:45 PM
idhai yaarumE innum sollalaiyaa.. B C Lara 153* (http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63839.html)

Perhaps the greatest 4th innings knock ever. Pullarippu of the highest order. Emotionally draining too. For some reason WI are my second most favorite team and it was always a pleasure watching Lara. :yes: :exactly: Lara :notworthy:

also, his 4 4 4 4 4 . (not sure about the dot ball but 5 fours) against Pat Symcox in 96 QF...

his 28 runs in an over against Peterson (SA) in a test match...

Nerd
1st July 2010, 08:33 PM
also, his 4 4 4 4 4 . (not sure about the dot ball but 5 fours) against Pat Symcox in 96 QF...

That reminds me of Azhar's five consecutive boundaries off klusener. Always been a fan of Azharuddin :clap:

littlemaster1982
1st July 2010, 09:13 PM
That was one of the terrific innings I have seen. Azhar went wild that day :lol:

VinodKumar's
1st July 2010, 09:28 PM

That reminds me of Azhar's five consecutive boundaries off klusener. Always been a fan of Azharuddin :clap:

:thumbsup: (nejamalum)

ajithfederer
1st July 2010, 09:38 PM
Actually I like the one in which he blasts 183*. We were watching the game past midnight here in our friends apartment. Thank God the sri-lankan total was less or else he could have blasted more than 200 that day itself. :).

Dhoni's first ODI century Vs Pak (Ennaa adi)

...to be continued

raghavendran
2nd July 2010, 08:46 AM
sachin bursting his emotions..after dismissing saqlain in a indo-pak match... 8-)Saqlain Mustaq eppo lbw aanalum avanai etho thappa out kudutha maadhiriye look viduvaan :twisted: naadhari nalla plumba kaalla vaangi iruppan... aana ennamo stumpukke varadha maadhiriyum athai umpire out kudutha maadhirium moonjiya kaamippan... erichala irukkum :twisted: :lol: :lol: ..YEA :evil:

raghavendran
2nd July 2010, 08:49 AM
the war between ramnaresh sarwan and glenn mcgrath in west indies's historic 418 chase against aussies.."avan kudumbathe na kevalama pesuven yen kudumbathe avan rombe kevalama pesuvan..idhu nange oru velayatave pannippom,"...windies won :thumbsup:

Bala (Karthik)
2nd July 2010, 09:57 AM
the war between ramnaresh sarwan and glenn mcgrath in west indies's historic 418 chase against aussies.."avan kudumbathe na kevalama pesuven yen kudumbathe avan rombe kevalama pesuvan..idhu nange oru velayatave pannippom,"...windies won :thumbsup:
"naan avan kudumbatha kevalama pesuven, avan en kudumbatha remmmba kevalama pesuvaan... idha naanga jolly-aave eduthukkaradhu" The way he stresses on the 'remba' just adds fuel to the fire in front of a fuming Kovai Sarala :lol:

19thmay
2nd July 2010, 10:03 AM
"naan avan kudumbatha kevalama pesuven, avan en kudumbatha remmmba kevalama pesuvaan... idha naanga jolly-aave eduthukkaradhu" The way he stresses on the 'remba' just adds fuel to the fire in front of a fuming Kovai Sarala :lol:

She calls Sathyaraj as malamaadu :lol:

Benny Lava
2nd July 2010, 07:34 PM

She calls Sathyaraj as malamaadu :lol:

I thought it is malavaadu :lol:

raghavendran
3rd July 2010, 09:04 AM
"naan avan kudumbatha kevalama pesuven, avan en kudumbatha remmmba kevalama pesuvaan... idha naanga jolly-aave eduthukkaradhu" The way he stresses on the 'remba' just adds fuel to the fire in front of a fuming Kovai Sarala :lol: :exactly: :rotfl3: :rotfl2:

sathya_1979
18th July 2010, 04:56 PM
Holding's over to Boycott! WI pace battery in 1970s and 80s :notworthy:

See it to believe it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loYyJllsj68

sathya_1979
18th July 2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gPMq9qOTM
:rotfl:

app_engine
7th September 2011, 10:03 PM
relationship between one of the top scores of Kapil and one of the best scores of rAsA (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8541-The-Golden-Era-of-Dr.IR-and-Dr.SPB&p=736066&viewfull=1#post736066)