PDA

View Full Version : Udayanaanu Thaaram!!! SUPERB SUPERB IN ALL CENTRES!!

Rahul B
21st January 2005, 08:06 PM
Dear Friends

We know usually much hyped movies don't do well or reach upto our expectations.But "Udayanaanu Thaaram" will surely change that quote.Such a wonderful movie it is!!I am sure after "Kaazhcha", it will be the next movie where all Mohanlal and Mammotty fans together will appreciate the quality of this movie.Full Marks to Sreenivasan for his Superb Script and his Performance.Roshan Andrews is sure to create some waves in the industry.Mohanlal,Mukesh,Meena all has given their best.Salimkumar and Jagathi has given commendable performances too.Lohitadas & Cochin Haneefa as guest roles have done justice to the script.Only lagging part is the songs except Parayathe Ariyathe... & Karale...Karalinte Karale...But the other songs are nice to watch because it gives justice to the situation and hence script.I mean it is not good for hearing in audios.

Udayanaanu Thaaram shows the other side of the Industry after "Lekhayude Maranam Oru Flashback".The technical team was also superb.

This is how a movie should be made and I am sure it has all chances to be successful.

onnupode
22nd January 2005, 12:07 AM
Hi Rahul!

If u don't mind would u answer the following: How z lalettan in the movie? will the movie be commercially successful? what is the mouth-publicity? thanks

Faisal
24th January 2005, 10:36 AM
Rahul,

Did u see the movie?

Rahul B
27th January 2005, 07:10 PM
Yes I saw the movie.Mohanlal has given a good (serious) Performance.This is quiet unlikely to the usual Lal-Sreeni movies.Even Mukesh is also having a pucca serious role.I think it passed the Hit Mark.

chronicbachelor
30th January 2005, 12:21 AM
Udayananu thaaram completely belongs to sreenivasan.hats off to him for his script and his acting.mohanlal as said earlier has a serious role and is ok with it...jagathi is also great....

Rahul B
31st January 2005, 08:30 PM
Actually I would like to make a point clear.Everyone in the reviews and other ways have told that Mohanlal has given a great performance otherwise he would have been outshadowed by Sreenivasan Just Like what happened to Mammotty in Chronic Bachelor.He was totally outshadowed by Mukesh.I have nothing against Mammotty in CB.But usually a comedy character always overshadows the serious one.Lal not only survived it but also proved his point.That itself proved the point!!!

Niranjana
10th February 2005, 09:05 AM
East or West, Sreenivasan is the best!

How could a new comer like Roshan Andrews(I haven't heard this name before) direct this movie so well? I'm sure Sreenivasan has directed it.

Jagathy as usual, displays his versatility as a Kathakali teacher. And I liked the jokes that seemed hinted at Mohanlal's real like ( Achar, Curry owder business! Lol) :-)

I hope Malayalam Industry will revive its standard with movies like this.

Rahul B
11th February 2005, 07:38 PM
Udayanaanu Thaaram Al Set to break Lal's Narasimham's Record.Already gave a hint by setting a new target in Opening collection. Courtsey Friday Review (The Hindu)

Rahul B
11th February 2005, 07:40 PM
Hey Guys!!! I got a doubt.Those guys who voted UT as a Poor Film, Are they hardcore Mammotty fans?

Niranjana
22nd February 2005, 02:15 PM
UT is a great movie. Those who have voted it as poor are people who cannot enjoy a good cinema. UT was refreshing!

deep_blue
19th March 2005, 04:12 PM
UT is a good movie.
Anyone knows who is the actor who played meena's brothr and the actress, his wife???

sanju
22nd March 2005, 10:48 PM
ut is a good movie and mohan lal excels as udayan. he comes back as strong as the no.1 actor and star in malayalam cinema.