PDA

View Full Version : Countries you would like to visit?

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd March 2010, 10:19 PM
Dear all

Please list the countries you would like to visit and the reasons for the visits? (apart from personal reasons such as family, relatives and friends)

I would 'Love' to visit the following countries ...

India - Religious, Culture, Architectures :notworthy:

Nepal - Kailash Kailash Kailash :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Bhutan Religious, Culture, Architectures

Mynamar (burma)

Java / Sumatra

Chile

Peru

Kenya - wild life :cool:

Egypt

Morroco

Japan - for all the Electronic Gadgets :P

Green land - eskimos :cool:

sathya_1979
23rd March 2010, 10:34 PM
Brazil, Japan, Switzerland

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd March 2010, 10:35 PM
Brazil, Japan, Switzerland :roll:

and the reason is ... :?

sathya_1979
23rd March 2010, 10:46 PM
Brazil - Vast country with diverse wild-life and amazon. On top of this, I like south-american gals (TV and internet la paathadhoda sari) :wink: from Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil etc. I like Brownish gals in general.

crazy
24th March 2010, 03:00 AM
Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Russia, Netherlands(been there, but wish to visit again), France(been there too), Egypt, Nepal, Luxembourg, Belgium, Czech republic, Japan, China, Israel, Palestine, of course India, Sri Lanka, Eelam, Iran, Iraq and Brazil ...and ......

rajraj
24th March 2010, 05:06 AM
Nepal - Kailash Kailash Kailash :notworthy:

Java / Sumatra
:cool:

You can not go to Nepal. There is already a paramsivan there ! :)

You have to wait for long time to go to the countries of Java/Sumatra ! They are part of Indonesia now ! :)

PARAMASHIVAN
24th March 2010, 04:43 PM
Brazil - Vast country with diverse wild-life and amazon. On top of this, I like south-american gals (TV and internet la paathadhoda sari) :wink: from Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil etc. I like Brownish gals in general.

:lol2:

Yah, the latinos look like our N Indian girls, some time quite difficult to distinguish between Latin American girls and Indian girls ...

Brown is the BEST :notworthy:

me too I wanted to visit the Amazon, but too scared of the deadly reptiles there :shaking: :skull: :frightened:

PARAMASHIVAN
24th March 2010, 04:45 PM
Nepal - Kailash Kailash Kailash :notworthy:

Java / Sumatra
:cool:

You can not go to Nepal. There is already a paramsivan there ! :)

You have to wait for long time to go to the countries of Java/Sumatra ! They are part of Indonesia now ! :)

:rotfl:

Avoroda global warming pathi pesathaan keaTen :lol2:

PARAMASHIVAN
24th March 2010, 04:47 PM
Crazy

I would love to go back to Eelam, but I am a bit concerned, and I would love to see the places where I grew up :cry2: I may not want to come back :(

PARAMASHIVAN
24th March 2010, 06:26 PM

saary uncle, enNoda kaalathila java / sumatra nu thaan solUvanga,
iPo Indonesia na maathinathu enaku theriyathU :lol2: (nakkala solren)

I Yaaam from a very very Old Gerneration yaar :lol2: :rotfl:

Anoushka
24th March 2010, 06:33 PM
naan list pOta, romba perusaaaaa ayidum :)

PARAMASHIVAN
24th March 2010, 06:34 PM
naan list pOta, romba perusaaaaa ayidum :)

It's ok pa kaantinuee... :D

rajraj
24th March 2010, 07:01 PM

sari thaathaa! :lol:

PARAMASHIVAN
24th March 2010, 07:07 PM

sari thaathaa! :lol:

It's ok pErandi :rotfl:

Intha chinna vayasila neenga enthEntha naatuku poga Aasai nu sOlunga pErandi ? :lol2:

PARAMASHIVAN
25th March 2010, 08:41 PM
Fiji

Madagascar - Vanilla Plantation, and wild life

Andman & nicobar

tasmania - explore about aborigines

kugan98
27th March 2010, 08:17 PM
Shivan, visit our country Malaysia.

PARAMASHIVAN
29th March 2010, 02:59 PM
Shivan, visit our country Malaysia.

Ok kaa ungaloda saapatu saapdirathukuvandi Malaysia vaarEn :lol2: :Lol:

May be next year :)

Plum
29th March 2010, 03:45 PM
hmm..appuram..Brazil pOyi....? ;-)
(En-ga brownkAga brazil varaikkumA? Indiala illAdha brown-A?)
p.S: I know what you mean, though ;-)

raghavendran
29th March 2010, 03:50 PM
i like to go to spain(barcelona)...picslam parthutu mayangi poirkken :notworthy:

sathya_1979
29th March 2010, 08:34 PM
Vera enna pandradhu, vedikkai paakka vendiyadhudhaan :cry:

PARAMASHIVAN
29th March 2010, 09:00 PM
Vera enna pandradhu, vedikkai paakka vendiyadhudhaan :cry:

romba peel panatheengO :lol:

Lambretta
31st March 2010, 01:48 AM
Countries I want to visit:

1. on my list- this will surprise you!- CUBA! :D

Reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_j1LEXJTHc

Where else in the world could you find a scenario like this? 8-) ;)

2. Italy, and basically all of the major Eur. countries.

3. Maldives for the fabulous beach

4. Mauritius

5. Peter Island

P_R
31st March 2010, 11:41 AM
2. Italy for obvious reasons eh ? :lol2:

PARAMASHIVAN
31st March 2010, 02:39 PM

Er lamby, ur name suggest that :lol2:

aanaa
31st March 2010, 06:41 PM
While I was working in Singapore I had visited Malaysia ( I do have relatives) including East Malaysia ( Sabah) & Papua New Guinea.
Nice place to visit.

PARAMASHIVAN
31st March 2010, 06:57 PM
While I was working in Singapore I had visited Malaysia ( I do have relatives) including East Malaysia ( Sabah) & Papua New Guinea.
Nice place to visit.

isn't that near phillipines & north of Australia ??? :roll:

PARAMASHIVAN
31st March 2010, 07:03 PM
i like to see 'Solomon islands' in the pacific as well :)

Lambretta
31st March 2010, 08:07 PM

Er lamby, ur name suggest that :lol2:
:yes: Indeed, to both ur queries! ;) :lol: :P

PARAMASHIVAN
9th April 2010, 05:06 PM
has any one been to hawaii???

PARAMASHIVAN
16th April 2010, 05:40 PM
My Final and Ultimate Destination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xWkcrs9JH0&NR=1

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hascFPxfMA8&feature=related

Surya
20th April 2010, 08:57 PM
Germany (Historical Value. Want to see so many Places!!! The Putch Beer Hall, etc etc.)

Brazil

Japan (Tokyo)

Hong Kong

Amsterdam :smokesmirk:

PARAMASHIVAN
20th April 2010, 09:36 PM
Germany (Historical Value. Want to see so many Places!!! The Putch Beer Hall, etc etc.)

Brazil

Japan (Tokyo)

Hong Kong

Amsterdam :smokesmirk:

ada pavee athu oru ketta idamya :x

Querida
5th January 2011, 07:37 AM
Top of the List is Malaysia and South India
Would like to see Malaysia as a tourist rather than various places where I'm asked questions like "Don't you remember me, I held you when you were born" :roll: :P

South India - esp. Tamil Nadu and Kerala
history, art, architecture, culture, just the experience of going back to roots and all that

Japan - culture, architecture, art, gardens,

Morocco/Istanbul/Iran/Dubai - the experience

Greece - I loved my past experience there

Egypt - art, architecture

Somewhere South America haven't readily decided where

Hawaii/Mauritius/Fiji

I'll just say Europe esp. France, Spain, Italy, Vienna, Venice

Within Canada would be Quebec city/Montreal, British Columbia (Vancouver), Nova Scotia

NM
6th January 2011, 09:02 AM
Queri Cheri - you forgot me :cry: :( Fiji and Au not far you know :)

chevy
6th January 2011, 03:48 PM
North India, especially Delhi
Japan
HongKong, China- they're the america of tomorrow..

ajaybaskar
6th January 2011, 05:11 PM
UK, US and Swiss

Querida
7th January 2011, 03:58 AM
Queri Cheri - you forgot me :cry: :( Fiji and Au not far you know :)

NM Sweetie, Honestly you are in my thoughts, but you are a personal reason to visit Au :D

app_engine
7th January 2011, 04:05 AM
தாஜ்மஹால் இது வரைக்கும் பார்த்ததில்லை.

அடுத்த வருஷம் கண்டிப்பாகப்போகணும்!

PARAMASHIVAN
10th January 2011, 10:35 PM
UK, US and Swiss

AJ dont bother Only Fish and Chips are available in UK :lol:

cokepepsi
25th August 2012, 10:04 AM
Srilanka and Egypt

Bala (Karthik)
25th August 2012, 11:39 PM
AJ dont bother Only Fish and Chips are available in UK :lol:
How are you surviving the hell that is UK, Raghu? Are you trying to go somewhere else?

P_R
25th August 2012, 11:42 PM
Yagava Munivar Vivek to compere: என்ன யூக்கேங்கான்?

selvakumar
26th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Europe - Planned for 10 day Euro trip but had to cancel at the last moment while leaving from UK :(
Canada - Personal reasons
Baltic countries - Love the baltic girls
US - Vanthaachu.. But it seems every state in US is like a country. So, practically not possible.

selvakumar
26th August 2012, 01:01 PM
Scotland tops the list. My favorite country. Moment you enter you feel like you are entering heaven.
I understood/experienced what Rajini might be experiencing every year in Himalayas. Could relate why he is going there every year.
Didn't like Wales as much as Scotland. But Welsh girls were too good :P though nothing when compared to the baltic beauties.

selvakumar
26th August 2012, 01:05 PM
How are you surviving the hell that is UK, Raghu? Are you trying to go somewhere else?
Athaanae..!
May be some hardcore english culture fanatic kidnapped Raghu, jailed him and is forcing him to eat F&C everyday.

If someone wants to eat the best non-vegetarian south asian food in the world, they should go to UK.
To be specific, Pakistani non-veg food in UK. Our blood brothers/neighbours serve them through take aways and you can receive it at your door step even in winter.

skanthan
16th November 2012, 09:45 PM
I would love to visit..

Ireland: nice and green, most green place on earth, the Irish accent is so lilting, beautiful buidings.

Northeastern Sri Lanka: The centre of Tamil culture and Hinduism in Sri Lanka, so many beautiful temples are there.

India: All the temples and temple places such as Haridwar, Rishikesh, Varanasi, Mathura, Vrindavan, Chidambaram, Madurai and Kanchi. I have seen several temples here in Canada and seen pictures of may of the temples in India so I have an idea of what I would see if I do visit.

Hawai'i: Many beautiful places in Hawaii I would love to see. I would particularly like to see the real Hawai'i which is not overrun with tourists and marred by big hotels. Places such as west of O'ahu, Kaua'i and Moloka'i. Also, I like the hula dancing and the Hawaiian language.

Japan: Beautiful traditional architecure, amazing technological advances, cosmopolitan lifestyle, the old and the new co-exist side by side, wonderful culture and very polite and respectful people.

The Philippnes: The people are very friendly, the culture has an interesting mix of Malay, Indonesian, Polynesian, Indian, Arabic, Spanish, American, Chinese and Japanese influences.

PARAMASHIVAN
16th November 2012, 09:56 PM
Athaanae..!
May be some hardcore english culture fanatic kidnapped Raghu, jailed him and is forcing him to eat F&C everyday.

If someone wants to eat the best non-vegetarian south asian food in the world, they should go to UK.
To be specific, Pakistani non-veg food in UK. Our blood brothers/neighbours serve them through take aways and you can receive it at your door step even in winter.

I dont eat non veg, but I agree about Pakistani resturants, they are the best when it comes to non veg (well according to carnivores)! But these days there are loads od Indian take away/restuarants in London. SI restaurants have become a formidable force in london like Chennai dosa/ Dosa and chutney ..etc

Chikatilobf
21st November 2012, 02:55 PM
Leaving food aside being from south, everysight in thailand is exceptional, its a heaven in earth and you can experience hospitality if you pick up a nice resort it will be a moment to cherish for sure

Was there last year to phuket ( Premier Bangtao Resort) amazing experience and nothing like it if there was any other choice equally delightful in india it should be Andaman which get you some what closer to this feel, but hospitality beats it all the way

selvakumar
22nd November 2012, 12:46 AM
I dont eat non veg, but I agree about Pakistani resturants, they are the best when it comes to non veg (well according to carnivores)! But these days there are loads od Indian take away/restuarants in London. SI restaurants have become a formidable force in london like Chennai dosa/ Dosa and chutney ..etc
If you don't eat NON-VEG, how can you say that people can get FISH&CHIPS only in UK? :roll:

cokepepsi
24th November 2012, 11:01 AM
Right now Maldives. We are planning a trip coming year.

iqojoxifidoc
25th November 2012, 10:17 AM
Countries you Have probably never heard about
http://www.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.phpwww.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.php (http://www.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.phpwww.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.php)
You really have to be a geography freak to know about thesecountries from
the list. It's irrelevant to us how recognized they areas countries but
they surely look at themselves like that. Of course aspecial thanks to
Wikipedia for the article's research.
http://www.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.phpwww.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.php (http://www.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.phpwww.educationalservice.net/2012/november/20121102_countries.php)

Surya
28th November 2012, 07:12 PM
Portugal - For The Food!
Germany - WW2 and Nazi Era Sites
Turkey
Mozambique - Beautiful Country, and from what I've heard, an amazing place for Seafood.
Italy
Sri Lanka
Kuwait
Thailand