PDA

View Full Version : Raja for the Road

Sureshs65
1st January 2010, 02:54 PM
I am sure many of us travel long distance and Raja is a constant companion during these travels. This thread is to discuss what music of Raja you tend to listen while you travel: to office, long drives etc.

Sureshs65
1st January 2010, 03:06 PM
Recently went on a trip to Silent Valley in Kerala. As usual carried a lot of Raja songs with us. My wife had a long time back taped lot of Raja songs of 70s and early 80s, which I had digitized. I also recently bought what is called a FM Modulator which lets me play from my pen drive.

On the onward drive which lasted around 8hrs or so, for 6 hrs or more we listened to the 70s and early 80s collection of Raja. These were the popular songs and not rare ones. Not a single song was forwarded and we didn't replay any song. The beauty of each song is that even when you are not fully concentrating on the song, there will be atleast one line which will hook you in and you will hum along.

On the way back we listened to the latest songs, i.e. the songs of 2009 for more than 4 hrs.

This just reinforced what we all already know. I love lot of music directors and many of their tunes I rate on par with what Raja had composed. But no one has these many 'hits', this range and depth which Raja has. I mean, think of listening only to the 'popular' songs for around 6hrs, without repeatition and you haven't crossed the early 80s yet!!! You will not get someone like him so soon in Indian Film Music.

Sureshs65
1st January 2010, 03:08 PM
One very nice side effect of the Silent Valley trip was that I could meet one of the ardent fan of Raja, our own 'rajaalltheway'. He sang a few lines of 'mandiram idhu' and I could clearly see how well he knows his Raja and the deep passion he has for Raja's music.

rajaalltheway
1st January 2010, 04:55 PM
I thank God for creating Raja whose music brought his majesty Suresh :notworthy: and his wonderful family to my home.more comrades from this forum are welcome.Only requirement is carry your Raja collections along...

tvsankar
1st January 2010, 06:16 PM
Recently went on a trip to Silent Valley in Kerala. As usual carried a lot of Raja songs with us. My wife had a long time back taped lot of Raja songs of 70s and early 80s, which I had digitized. I also recently bought what is called a FM Modulator which lets me play from my pen drive.

On the onward drive which lasted around 8hrs or so, for 6 hrs or more we listened to the 70s and early 80s collection of Raja. These were the popular songs and not rare ones. Not a single song was forwarded and we didn't replay any song. The beauty of each song is that even when you are not fully concentrating on the song, there will be atleast one line which will hook you in and you will hum along.

On the way back we listened to the latest songs, i.e. the songs of 2009 for more than 4 hrs.

This just reinforced what we all already know. I love lot of music directors and many of their tunes I rate on par with what Raja had composed. But no one has these many 'hits', this range and depth which Raja has. I mean, think of listening only to the 'popular' songs for around 6hrs, without repeatition and you haven't crossed the early 80s yet!!! You will not get someone like him so soon in Indian Film Music.

Suresh,
Unga varthai ellam Nijam.

IR songs kaetundu, Long journey - Really very nice experience...
Time poradhu theiryadhu.
Thookam varadhu.
Infact, Late Night - after 12, free ya irukara Raod la
IR songs kaetundu,(IR songs kaetkum podhu - pesa maten. En kitayum yarum pesa kudadhdu .... idhu en subavam.)

Enna enna songs kaeteenga.. Songs name sollunga Suresh.

Ennoda picks - Late night joruney ku - IR oda soft songs romba nalla irukum.

SPB - IR - MP3 - 8 hours long Night journey..

Time ponadhu theriyavilai. OOr vandhadhum theiryavilai.

Apadi oru Fresh Journey aga irundhadhu.

Vivasaayi
1st January 2010, 07:32 PM
All raja melodies are great on a road.

One of my recent experiences is listening to "Putham pudhu kaalai" in a raining Kerala road - pure Bilss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2mUYfQUik&feature=related

What an experience it was!

Sureshs65
1st January 2010, 07:59 PM
Recalling two more trips I had with Raja.

First one was a mundane trip from Bangalore to Chennai by car. The mundane turned magical due to Raja. My wife had got some amazing songs taped only then and we were listening to these songs after a long time. How can a journey not be good when songs like 'metti oli', 'sanga kavigal', 'akkarai seemai', 'uravugal thodarkathai', 'thalatu pillai ennai thalatu', 'pani vizhum malar vanam' , 'chinna kannan' ,etc, accompany you!!!

The second experience had me cursing Raja. Travelling by bus from Hyderabad to Bangalore I started listening to Raja's Malayalam songs, mainly 90s and early 2000 numbers. I kept postponing my sleep and finally went to sleep at around 4am or later. It took me a couple of days to recover from this trip.

app_engine
1st January 2010, 08:14 PM
Like I mentioned in another thread, during our recent trip, had to listen to booze irukkudhu of vAlmeeki some 30 times or so :-)

Nowadays it's not so much of a free hand for me with such other "competing" interests. My son has his own preferences (mostly engilees) which are to be accommodated as well.

It's usually early IR numbers when the kids sleep off:-) moondRam piRai, mudhal mariyAdhai, kadalOrakkavidhaikaL kind of songs are such a great company for long drives (some will be repeated many times).

app_engine
1st January 2010, 08:17 PM
All said, no listening experience in the car can equal those bus journeys in TN when you're at the mercy of the driver / conductor.

Like I said earlier, rain is always more thrilling than the bath room shower:-)

Sureshs65
1st January 2010, 10:32 PM
app_eng,

Nothing like a bit of rain to enliven a journey and listening to songs in such atmosphere is as close to heaven as you can get. Remember one such ride in the ghats near Sringeri, lot of greenery all around and light drizzle and low light.

And yes, competing interest do exist and I have heard lot of 'engleesh' latest hits as well :) Nowadays I give the mp3 player to my kids to listen to their English songs and spare me the trouble :) Worked well this time!!

tvsankar
1st January 2010, 11:27 PM
app_eng,

Nothing like a bit of rain to enliven a journey and listening to songs in such atmosphere is as close to heaven as you can get. Remember one such ride in the ghats near Sringeri, lot of greenery all around and light drizzle and low light.

And yes, competing interest do exist and I have heard lot of 'engleesh' latest hits as well :) Nowadays I give the mp3 player to my kids to listen to their English songs and spare me the trouble :) Worked well this time!!

suresh,
as u told, "Nowadays I give the mp3 player to my kids to listen to their English songs and spare me the trouble :) Worked well this time!![/quote]"

indha velaiyai boy kids kite kuduthu parunga....

Unga set irukara idathil - empty space dhan irukum...

CD ellam - R & D seiya pattu irukum...

apo unga driving epadi irukum..... :lol: :lol:

Ellam personal experience dhan... hehehheehe

app_engine
3rd January 2010, 10:29 PM
கொஞ்சம் பள்ளிக்கால நினைவுகள்...

மதுரையில் ஒரு கட்டுரைப்போட்டிக்கு மாவட்ட ஆட்சித்தலைவரிடமிருந்து பரிசு பெற்று விட்டு திண்டுக்கல் திரும்பும் பயணம் (அப்போவெல்லாம் திண்டுக்கல் வட்டம், அதாவது தாலுக்கா தான், மதுரை தான் மாவட்டம்).

தேடிப்பிடித்து "பாட்டு உள்ள பஸ்"ஸில் ஏறும் காலம். அதுவும் வேகமாகப்போகும் பஸ் என்றால் மிக நல்லது. சில பஸ்கள் ஒரு மணி நேரத்துக்குள் அப்போது மதுரையிலிருந்து திண்டுக்கல் ஓடி விடும் என்பதால் (உ-ம் நல்லமணி) அதில் ஏற சில பஸ்களை விட்டு விட்டு நிற்பார்கள். அதே மாதிரி ஒரு பாண்டியனை விட்டு விட்டு (அரசு போக்குவரத்து பஸ்களில் அப்போது பாட்டு கிடையாது, நார் சீட்டு, நல்லமணி LGB பாடியோடு ஸ்பாஞ்சு சீட்டு) , ஸ்பீக்கர் உள்ள அடுத்த பஸ்ஸில் ஏறியாச்சு.

பாட்டு இன்னும் போடவில்லை (போடுவார்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை தான்). அரசரடி தாண்டி வேறு ரூட்டில் போகும்போது தான் தெரிந்தது இது சோழவந்தானெல்லாம் சுத்திப்போகும் பஸ் என்று :-( கிட்டத்தட்ட ரெண்டு மணி நேரம் - இரு மடங்கு - என்பதால் கூடுதல் எரிச்சல். (நாம ஒண்ணும் சாதிக்கலைன்னாலும், 'என் பஸ் 50 நிமிஷத்துல வந்துருச்சு'ன்னு நண்பர்கள் கிட்ட பீற்றிக்கொள்ளும் வயசு)

இப்படியாக சிடு-சிடு'ன்னு இருக்கும்போது ட்ரைவர் பாட்டு போட்டார் பாருங்க...

(தொடரும்)

Sanjeevi
3rd January 2010, 10:59 PM
ஆஹா அப்-என்ஜின் என்னோட காலேஜ் டயஸ் ஞாபகப்படுத்துட்டீங்க

ஸ்ரீவில்லிபுத்தூர் டு திருநெல்வேலி போகும் கவுருமென்டு பஸ்ல ஏற மாட்டேன் ஏன்னா பாட்டு போடா மாட்டாங்க. எனவே பிரைவேட் பஸ்ல தான் (இன்னொரு காரணம் பஸ் கொஞ்சம் நல்லா இருக்கும்) போவேன். சொல்லப்போன என்னோட HCIRF-கு அடித்தளம் போட்டதுல அந்த அனுபவங்களுக்கு ஒரு நல்ல இடம் உண்டு.

tvsankar
3rd January 2010, 11:26 PM
app,
NIce malarum ninaivu.

BUs - Paatu.... IR songs paadara bus la dhan naan yeruven.
Dont mind about the BUs' quality and the time.

anal,
IR songs maari - veru MD songs vandhal - appadiyae
bus jannal vazhiya kuthichudalam nu thonum. hehehhehe...
:lol:

appadi oru paithiyam - IR songs melae.... :x

Romba samalika mudiyama pora alavuku songs selection
irundhal,

Dhairiyama - conductor kite sollidaradhu dhan. Indha paatu ellam vendam. IR songs kaga than unga bus la yerinen nu...
hahhaaha...

Sureshs65
3rd January 2010, 11:42 PM
app_eng,

Waiting eagerly for the next part :)

Usha,

I am sure drivers would have stocked up a large collection of Raja songs, just in case you board the bus :lol:

tvsankar
4th January 2010, 12:46 AM
yes suresh,,

Avanga bus la naan yeranam nu nenachu IR songs poduvanga
nichayam yeriduven.

Amma kite dhairiyama sollindu - IR songs padaradhu ma.
indha bus la yeralam... hahhahahhaha

Ennoda +2 school studies - enga village Bus stand ai thandi than poganam,

Nanum en friend um bus stand ai cross pannum podhu
oru bus nirkum.

adhula , thavarama IR oda pudhu songs ellam vechuduvanga.
Naanga cross pannina apram dhan Bus pogum.

Nanagalum - paatu asaiyil medhuva nadandhu,
apram prayer ku late agi, punishment vanguvom. :lol:

eagle
4th January 2010, 01:43 AM
One thing i observe whenever i go to madurai, people there still love Raaja more than any MD. Be it in bus travel or any function you hear lots of raaja. sometime i get a feeling that this place is stuck in the past such would be the effect....

app_engine
4th January 2010, 03:21 AM
தொடர்ச்சி...

வீட்டில் ரிகார்டு ப்ளேயர் இருந்தாலும், நம்முடைய விருப்ப இசைத்தட்டெல்லாம் வாங்க முடியாது (அப்பா கிட்ட கேட்க பயம்). மொத்தத்தில் பள்ளிப்பருவம் முழுவதும் கிட்டத்தட்ட ரேடியோ தயவு தான். திருச்சி, கோவை, திருநெல்வேலி, இ.ஒ.கூ.ஸ் மட்டும் தான். (விவிதபாரதி சரியாகக்கிடைக்காது. மதுரையில் அப்போது வானொலி நிலையம் இல்லை. மீடியம் மற்றும் ஷார்ட் வேவ் தான், எஃப்.எம் கிடையாது)

அப்புறம் நம்ம ஊர் டீக்கடை, பஸ்கள், விடுமுறையில் பெரியப்பா பையனோட கேசட் ப்ளேயர் என்ற் தேடிப்பிடித்துத்தான் வேண்டிய பாடல்கள் கேட்க முடியும்.

அப்படி அடிக்கடிக்கேட்காத ஆனால் மிகப்பிடித்த ஒரு பாடலுடன் தொடங்கினார் ட்ரைவர்!

அபிஷேக நேரத்தில் அம்பாளை தரிசிக்க அடியேன் கொடுத்து வச்சேன்!

அந்தக்கணத்தில் நம் முழு எரிச்சலும் பறந்து போக, சமாதானமாக சாய்ந்து உட்கார்ந்து ரசிக்க ஆரம்பித்தேன்!

ரேடியோவில் 'நானே நானா'வும், 'என் கல்யாண வைபோகம் உன்னோடு தானு'ம் வருமே ஒழிய இந்தப்பாடல் கேட்பது அபூர்வம். தாளம் போடாத குறை தான்! தொடர்ந்து அழகே உன்னை ஆராதிக்கிறேன் முழுதும் வந்தது.

அடுத்து என்ன வருமோ என்று எதிர்பார்க்கும்போது, இளமை ஊஞ்சலாடியது. அப்படியே 16 வயதினிலே, முள்ளும் மலரும் என்று பின்னி எடுத்து விட்டார் ட்ரைவர் புண்ணியவான்!

அன்று 100% ராசா தான். 2 மணி நேரம் போனது தெரியவில்லை!

சக மாணவர்களிடம் ஓட்டுநரின் உயர்ந்த இசை ரசனையை சொல்லிச்சொல்லி சிலாகித்தது பசுமையாக நினைவில் நிற்கிறது!

Sureshs65
4th January 2010, 10:54 AM
eagle,

One of my friends from Hyderabad had visited Tirunallar in TamilNadu. He wrote his experiences of the trip. In that he had mentioned that everywhere he went, in autos, in teashops, most of the time it was Raja's music of 80s that was being played. No wonder 'siru ponmani asayum' in 'Subramanyapuram' got such a grand reception.

rajkumarc
4th January 2010, 10:59 AM
Arumayana thread Suresh. Lot of nostalgia associated with roadtrips and IR.

During school days, we have an annual road trip to Tirupati from my hometown Coimbatore. We used to go with the whole of our family and one such trip I picked my Periappa's car which had a good music system. My elder brother was an advanced music listener and at that time Ilamai Kaalangal was his favorite. I had no idea about Raja at that time as I was too young and not much of a serious listener. The songs from this movie were on the loop for most of the time in that trip. That's when I got to listen to Isai Medayil. Whenever I listen to Isai Madiyil I'm transported back to that Tirupati trip with the car slowly climbing the seven hills. Looking back, that kick started my road trip association with IR's songs.

Nowadays, in my car, I rarely listen to non-Raja. As many of you have mentioned, you need to have good company in the car, someone who enjoys IR's songs as much as you. Otherwise, it's not enjoyable and sometimes you get irritated especially when you are behind the steering wheel

On a recent road trip, I had the good fortune of having one such avid listener. We listened to a variety of songs from 2009 to the ones in 70s & 80s. Also, we listened to TIS as well.

I have some friends who need really peppy and new songs in the car to stay awake and as soon as I put IR's songs they fall asleep. That works out well for me as I can listen to the songs in peace all by myself and drive too :D

Punnaimaran
4th January 2010, 11:24 AM
Oh my God app_eng, you have brought back nostalgic memories. The bus journeys those days were full of fun. As you had said, I used to get into the bus only if they played music. During my +1 & +2 days, I always used to carry cassettes of IR's latest songs with me everyday to be played in the bus. I also remember the day I brought the then 'just released' Rajathi Raja cassette and what a response the song "Malayaala karaiyoram" got. I used to be a VIP among the college students just for my songs.
Sadly my children miss all this fun !!

Sureshs65
4th January 2010, 12:18 PM
Punnaimaran,

You are correct about children missing the fun. As it happened with joint families becoming nuclear families, listening to music has also become a nuclear exercise with mp3 players available with everyone and available in their cell phones as well. So even if some bus plays the tapes, people are listening to their 'own' music. Somehow the joy increases when you listen to it all with other people.

Remember one such occasion during a trip to Japan. One of my teammates had got a tape of Raja's songs and in basement of the guest house we stayed their was a music system. All of listened to these songs together. When one of the superb phrases would come in the interludes, one of the guys would exclaim, "no one to beat this mottai" :)

Punnaimaran
4th January 2010, 12:24 PM
suresh65,
When listening to a song in a group, we get a lot of views. Some phrases or progressions which we had not identified/noticed may be brought out by someone else. You can also feel the collective mood of the song played. Pleasant memories... how I wish to live those days again !!!

thumburu
4th January 2010, 03:27 PM
Usha , Iam curious to know about how the bus conductor reacted to such a unique request . Couple of years back we went on a pilgrimage to the temples around Thirunelveli , Nagerkovil and Kanyakumari districts in a hired cab . When the driver , in all pride started showcasing his latest TFM collections, I almost rudely asked him to stop the new crap and play any damn IR songs he had with him. Poor guy just had one audio CD with standard Raja hits like "vaidehi KaathirundhaaL" , "Idhayakovil", "Mella Thirandhadhu..". After this brief oasis, I surrendered to go the Suriyan FM Aandavan vitta vazhi

tvsankar
4th January 2010, 06:23 PM
thumburu,
1. Andha kalathil - Raaja Songs illadha Bus - no chance.
Neraiya cassette a rombi irukumae - Driver kite....

Driver um variety a songs play pannuvar.

Humble a kaetadhumae - Paatu vandhudumae.....

IR vishayathil matum - songs reqeust vishayathil.
naan,
andrum indum endrum - Too Much Humble.... hehehhe..

Conductor kite solluven - Unga bus la IR songs padum nu
dhan yerinen,
Enna songs iruko vainga nu request pannipen.

Ipo,
sometime rented Car la poga nerum podhu,

packing la first packingae,

IR songs CDS, MP3s, DVDS and cassettes. ( yes ipavum
cassette thedi thedi vangi vechu iruken.)
Nam pogum car la enna availabilty nu theiryadhae..
Adharkaga indha safety measures.
hehhehehe...

But, Rented car la Driver choice kaga oru 1 hour
porumaiya irupen.

appram - nama cds ai - REQUEST seidhu Vaika vendiyadhu dhan.
Driver kum pidikanam - IR songs - idhan ennoda ennam.

thumburu
7th January 2010, 03:13 PM
Usha neenga romba "ushaar" pervazhi thaan :))

Bala (Karthik)
8th January 2010, 11:35 PM
Pramaadhamaana thread :clap:

"For the road" naale adhu Raaja dhaan. Neraya sollalaam, vaartha, muttudhu.... :)

Sureshs65
9th January 2010, 02:08 PM
Bala (K),

Don't worry. We will get someone to sing your 'vaarthai'. You just need to say 'manidhar arindu koLLa..' :D

Do write about your favorite songs for the road.

jaiganes
10th January 2010, 08:16 PM
oru lesaana odharal - 600 miles across a very bad weather - roadla ice appdi ippdinnu ore gaabra.
podra Om sivohathainnen. pottappram vandi speed pickup - google maps sonna timekke vandutomla. andha paatai kaetta sivane back seatla kundhiginu 'adida melatha' nna maadhirilla irukku.

eagle
13th January 2010, 01:11 AM
அது சிடி க்களுக்கும் எம் பி 3 க்களுக்கும் முந்தைய காலம். 80 களின் இறுதி ஆண்டுகள்... காசெட்டுகள் கோலோச்சிய காலம். பதின்ம வயது சிறுவனான எனக்கு ராஜாவின் இசைப்பித்து முற்றிய நிலை... அப்போதெல்லாம் எங்கள் ராமநாதபுரம் பகுதிகளில் துபாய், சிங்கப்பூர் முதலிய நாடுகளில் இருந்து ஒரு முறை உபயோகிக்க பட்ட கேசட்டுகள் இங்கு கடைகளில் சிறிது குறைந்த விலைக்கு கிடைக்கும்... வீட்டில் ரொம்பவும் போராடி ஒரு சிறிய sanyo டேப் ரெகார்டர் ஐ வாங்கியிருந்தேன். கேசட்டுகள் பதிவு செய்வதற்கு என்றே நிறைய musical கடைகள் இருந்தன.... அது ஒரு கனவு உலகம்... அதற்குள்ளே நுழைத்து விட்டால் நேரம் போவதே தெரியாது... வாங்கிய கேசட்டுகளுடன் catalog பிரித்து வைத்து பாடல்களை தேடி பிடித்து வகை படுத்தி record செய்ய கொடுப்பதற்குள் யுகங்கள் கடந்து விடும்... எப்படி பிரிப்பது?.... இசையை பற்றி ஒன்றுமே தெரியாத என்னையே பல வகை genres உருவாக்க வைத்த ராஜா!!!... கிராமிய இசை , மேற்கத்திய இசை , இரண்டும் இணைந்த ஏதோ ஒரு இசை, female solo, male solo, duets , அதிலும் எத்தனை வகை? ஏதோ மிகபெரிய ஆராய்ச்சி மனப்பான்மையில் அவற்றை எல்லாம் பிரித்து அதுவும் கால வரிசையிலா அல்லது வேறு அடிப்படையிலா என்று குழம்பிய நிலையில் பதிவு செய்து வந்ததை இன்று நினைக்கும் போது சிரிக்க தோன்றுகிறது. அந்த அளவுக்கு இன்று வரை எந்த இசை அமைப்பாளரும் எனக்கு சவாலாக இருந்ததே இல்லை.... :)...

இன்றைக்கும் எனக்கு பிடித்த ஒரு collection என்றால் அது female solos தான்... அந்த அளவுக்கு variety யாக யாரும் செய்யவில்லை என்றே நினைக்கிறேன். "ஒரு கிளி உருகுது" , "சொலைகுயிலே காலை கதிரே" , "புத்தம் புது காலை", "என்னுள்ளே ஏங்கும்", "நானே நானா" , "இரு பறவைகள்", "மலர்களில் ஆடும் இளமை" இப்படி மட்டுமே பல collections வைத்திருந்தேன்...அதிலும் ஜென்சி பாடல்கள் அப்போதே மனதுக்கு நெருக்கம்... என் நண்பனொருவன் ஜென்சி பாடல்கள் கேட்பவன் என்ற அடையாளத்தொடே இருந்தான்... இன்றும் என்னுடைய all time favorite பாட்டு "ஆயிரம் மலர்களே மலருங்கள்" ....பிடித்த பாடகர்கள் ஜென்சி யும் மலேசியா வாசுதேவனும் தான்.....

eagle
13th January 2010, 01:36 AM
அப்புறம் இந்த thread க்கும், நனவோடை தோய்ந்தர்க்கும் என்ன தொடர்பு என்று கேட்பவர்களுக்கு மேலே சொன்ன கேசட் collections ஐ வாக்மனில் கேட்ட படி பயணம் செய்திருக்கிறேன்... மனதளவில் ஒன்றும், புற உலகில் ஒன்றும் என இரு பயணங்கள் ஒரே நேரத்தில்.....

Sureshs65
13th January 2010, 09:21 AM
Jai,

:lol: Nice observation 'sivan in backseat'.

eagle: Nice recollection. I have a few years ago, seen my wife also struggle to give such a list though she does not split it like this. Her challenge was how many songs can fit into 3 or 4 tapes and which songs to choose!!!

raagadeva
13th March 2010, 11:21 AM
3 years back, 3 of my friends met together in chennai and we were talking in the home till 12.30..suddenly we planned to go drive on ECR with one condition that we need to go as slow as possible (when we drive fast..we will reach pondy in 1.30 hrs..) and took all ilaiyaraja collections..started to play songs from 1981 to 1989...and we started to sing along wiht SPB...

it was one such memorable night because of Raja.

we came back to Chennai early morning 7am.

raagadeva
13th March 2010, 11:34 AM
இப்பொ எல்லம் பயணம் செய்ய முடிவு செஞதுக்கு அப்புறம்...என்ன என்ன CD எடுத்து வண்டில வைக்கிரதெய் பெரிய பிரச்சிணையா இருக்கு...... On drive when we think of one song it supposed to be available in car....

following 2 songs are mandatory for me when I go for long drive.

1. Aattama - CP
2. Thai yariyatha - Arengtra velai

tvsankar
13th March 2010, 11:43 AM
இப்பொ எல்லம் பயணம் செய்ய முடிவு செஞதுக்கு அப்புறம்...என்ன என்ன CD எடுத்து வண்டில வைக்கிரதெய் பெரிய பிரச்சிணையா இருக்கு...... On drive when we think of one song it supposed to be available in car....

following 2 songs are mandatory for me when I go for long drive.

1. Aattama - CP
2. Thai yariyatha - Arengtra velai

Very true RD.
periya kozhapamae varum...

soft songs.....

kuthu songs.........

carnatic type songs........

80sssss

90ss..

Early morning - idhuku oru list iruku

madhyanam - idhuku vera

NIght - haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. idhuku than periya list iruku..

Enaku Iravu payanam - Raaja padalgalukaga romba pidkum....

Amaidhiyana iravil, sathami illadha road il, Raaja songs kaetal...

idhai vida Sorgam - veru ilai...........