PDA

View Full Version : BEST PAIR FOR NAGESH IN TAMIL FILMS

RAGHAVENDRA
6th August 2009, 10:35 AM
Though Nagesh-Manorama was a popular pair in Tamil films, two more actors made good team for quite a number of films - Madhavi and Sachu. More with Madhavi, since she was a very good dancer. This pair had their chemistry worked (in the present generation vocabulary) excellently well on screen.
Discussion can continue.

Raghavendran

NOV
6th August 2009, 11:19 AM
madhavi? :roll:

nagesh was really good with manorama, and if not for the feud, sachu may have not entered the scene.

Shakthiprabha
6th August 2009, 11:47 AM
Ahh! so her name is Madhavi?!! Ive wondered about her though never much bothered to check her name.

Ive always thought Nagesh and she made an awesome pair. Yeah u are right, "the chemistry" took off really well. :thumbsup:

I however hold, nagesh and manorama were good together as individual artists but never really had an impact as a pair. (boring to say the word again 'chemistry' it is) . Manorama clicked with thengai srinivasan.

Sachu was kinda okei with nagesh. Sachu personally could've clicked as second heroine than a comedian. She was better off with cho-ramasamy than with nagesh.

Madhavi and nagesh it is!

Aeesome!! simply awesome! Madhavi was again a very very pretty woman, sad she couldn't stay long or continue in lead roles? :( Whatever happened to her career? is she still alive?

Wibha
6th August 2009, 11:48 AM
Sachu :D :notworthy:

even manorama :)

Shakthiprabha
6th August 2009, 11:50 AM
Dear all,

I suppose many would wonder who is madhavi. Shez the pretty woman who played opposite to nagesh in many movies including "AAYIRATHIL ORUVAN".

Now I am sure, most would agree on :yawn: chemistry vibs between both.

NOV
6th August 2009, 11:55 AM
SP, campaign startedaa? :lol2:
appadinaa kandipaa madhavi lose thaan :rotfl3:

Shakthiprabha
6th August 2009, 11:56 AM

vandhachu... :mad: en parama edhiri :hammer:

Wibha
6th August 2009, 11:59 AM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha
6th August 2009, 12:00 PM
nov u alwayssssssss have the same blind "go with the crowd" taste n attitude.
padmini nnu ulagathila paadhi per sonna neengalum padmini
manorama nnu ulagathila paadhi per sonna neengalum manorama.

sameeeeeee boring taste.

I think different :collars_up:

NOV
6th August 2009, 12:03 PM
yaarum unga "aboorva" tastea pugazhalanu neengalE sondhamaa pugazhndhikareenga. neenga romba paavam :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

its not universal tastes alone SP, sometimes the same pair are used again and again simply becos they click.
being different for the sake of it really serves no purpose. :P

viraajan
6th August 2009, 12:22 PM
Manorama :boo:

P_R
6th August 2009, 12:27 PM
Sever Sundaram - that one scene. One of the greatest comic jodi scenes in history.
Kandhan KaruNai - the stammer
Saraswathi Sabatham - the lisp
AnbE vA - Kannamma and Ramiah :lol:

And so many so many more.

app_engine
6th August 2009, 08:02 PM
Voted for Manorama.

However, seriously, should we not be discussing about with which "hero" he vibed well and made the movie entertaining? (dharumi's co-actor will get my vote, obviously)

After all, his stint as a lead actor was very limited compared to the many lovely roles he etched as a supporting actor.

groucho070
7th August 2009, 07:13 AM
Innum vote poodula. Request further campaigning. :P

App, as for hero...no doubt, NT is his best "pair". Come on, they rock as the Lord and Dharumi. My fav is Gallatta Kalyanam and the scene where both get beaten up pathetically is a riot!!!

sivank
7th August 2009, 12:59 PM
I voted for sachu. In my opinion if you make to geniuses pit against each other it is not easy. That could be the reason why we still enjoy the whole roles of a savadaal vaithy and jill jill ramamani even today.

mr_karthik
14th August 2009, 02:30 PM
only three..?

what about

Ramaprabha (vasandha maaLigai, sAnthi nilaiyam, uththaravindri uLLE vA..etc..?)

and

Jayanthi (annai illam, bAmA vijayam, edhir neechal....etc?)

anyhow, among the three...

Producer, Director ChellappA & Actress MeenalOsini.

P_R
14th August 2009, 02:38 PM
jayanthi is quite funny in bAmA vijayam

J:oru watch vaangi kudutheengannA...naan adhai pOttukitte ippidi ippidi (shakes her wrists away) pEsuvEn

N: appidi kai aattinA..vandhavanga pOyiduvaanga