PDA

View Full Version : India's unsung hero Anil Kumble calls it a day!

Movie Cop
2nd November 2008, 07:22 PM
Indian cricket's unsung hero bids adieu to cricket rather unexpectedly on a low key note (so typical of the man himself) prior to the final Test in Nagpur! :(

HonestRaj
2nd November 2008, 08:15 PM
I am very sad for Kumble - THE REAL MATCH WINNER... for the way he was made to retire... atleast he shud hav retired after the 4th test with the trophy .... a consolation for his bowling contributions.

Anil Kumble :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

HonestRaj
2nd November 2008, 08:19 PM
Saurav Ganguly - Finished
Kumble - Finished

Next in line - Dravid .. his form is not convincing

Laxman ... appappo 50, 100 adichuduraru

Sachin "Thala" Tendulkar - missed another 50 today :hammer: .. unnai thookka evanachum irukkananu parthuduvoam.. u play until 2011 world cup :wink: Then we all lose interest in cricket 8-)

HonestRaj
2nd November 2008, 08:29 PM
ohhhh Baratha Mathave.. oru Indhiya Kudimaganai ippadiya padhi series'il retire aaga veippadhu..... so sad... :(

sathiya sodhanai ---- now to Dravid

sivank
2nd November 2008, 09:06 PM
I think Anil Kumble was very clever in announcing his retirement after this test. With an injured hand(even though not his bowling hand) again it would have been a big discussion to leave someone to include Harbhajan. Anyway jumbo would have been the expendable so he should have thought a lot about it and announced his retirement

wrap07
2nd November 2008, 09:42 PM
It is really sad to see him retire this way, forced by injury mainly and lack of form temporarily. Being a man of dignity, honesty, commitment and passion, he took his own decision though it may look forced. He was frank enough to admit that his body is not able to go through the grind of test cricket.

The Greatness of Kumble is exemplified by the immense respect of his team mates as also the opposition. During his long caree, he has played the game hard but never crossed the limits. A great Ambassador for the game and a role model and a legend :notworthy:

Nerd
2nd November 2008, 10:23 PM
Anil Kumble, take a bow. He was deadly in the 90s to say the least and this decision has come at the right time. His biggest achievement as a captain should be the perth victory. Biggest achievement in an ODI has to be the Hero cup victory. There are way too many incidents in tests, nothing can beat the tenner :bow:

ajithfederer
3rd November 2008, 12:03 AM
http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3665878.cms

As Anil Kumble
ended his 18 long years of illustrious career, the outgoing India captain didn't forget the practice he has followed at his favouri
Kumble & Sachin
Anil Kumble is hugged by Sachin Tendulkar on the final day of the third Test match between India and Australia in New Delhi on Sunday, November 2, 2008. (AP Photo)
te venue Ferozeshah Kotla for the last nine years.

When Kumble came out to bowl for the last time on Sunday, Sachin Tendulkar walked up to him to take his cap and give it to the umpire. An emotional Kumble told him "one last time" to end the tradition that started in 1999 when the leg-spinner bagged a 'Perfect 10' in an innings against Pakistan.

In what started as a good-luck charm became a tradition which the two stalwarts always maintained whenever they played at the Kotla.

And on Sunday, it was indeed an emotional moment for the two, as Tendulkar took Kumble's cap one last time.

"Today when he took the cap, I said to him, 'one last time'. It all started here in 1999 when he took the cap from me and said you'll get a wicket this over. That continued till today but unfortunately I didn't get a wicket in the last hour," an emotional Kumble said as he bid adieu to international cricket.

His sudden decision took the cricketing fraternity by surprise and also nothing could have been arranged by the Indian cricket board to give a fitting farewell to a great cricketer, who showed extraordinary courage and commitment on the field.

A good Sunday crowd went numb when the two giant screens flashed a one-liner saying "Anil Kumble has decided to retire after this match and will not travel to Nagpur for the final Test," but soon raised slogans hailing Kumble.

But Kumble remained unmoved. Whether it was bowling with a broken jaw in 2002 or with 11 stitches on his little left finger, he has always been a fighter and lived up to it even in his last outing.

Kumble was given a huge standing ovation when he led the team for the last time on to the field in the second innings. His team mates cheered him and the Australians patted him.

When he came out to face the media sporting the faded India cap, he looked emotional and despite so many achievements over the years he stood with all humility.

"This cap means a lot to me. I've cherished this cap. It's a very proud privilege to have got this. I know how hard I had to fight to get this cap and how hard it is to play at the international level. It's a proud moment to represent a billion people whose expectations keep rising each time you go out there," he said.

"It's not easy to satisfy all those people who are watching. But I'd like to thank all those people for the affection they have showered on me and the Indian cricket team. There have been tough times and rough moments, we have given the fans some sad moments and sorrow, too, but we've also given them happiness."

Even on his last day on the field he tried to be a fighter, but felt that the energy has waned with time.

"I fought that, I took various painkillers and tried all sorts of things, but ultimately the injury to the hand said 'enough now.' It was the right time to move on," were his last few words sporting the India cap.

directhit
3rd November 2008, 06:40 AM
initially i was worried as to why he quit half way thru the series - but he had already decided to quit after this series :?. if not for the injury he cud have gone out with a winning series and cup - hope the bcci mgmt call him to nagpur when we lift the cup (hopefully)

Anil Kumble: It's a tough decision when you have played 18 years of cricket and been so competitive. But my body helped making the decision and also, this injury. I had already made the decision yesterday. Esp.. as I knew I won't be hundred percent for the next game. I had already decided to leave the game after this series any way.

Sourav
3rd November 2008, 07:02 AM
http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=99438

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/11/03&PageLabel=1&EntityId=Ar00105&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/11/03&PageLabel=17&EntityId=Ar01701&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/11/03&PageLabel=17&EntityId=Ar01700&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/11/03&PageLabel=18&EntityId=Ar01800&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=TOICH/2008/11/03/18/Img/Ar0180102.png

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/11/03&PageLabel=18&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ar01802&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/11/03&PageLabel=18&EntityId=Ar01803&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

http://epaper.dinamalar.com/DM/DINAMALAR/2008/11/03/Article//017/03_11_2008_017_006.jpg

http://epaper.dinamalar.com/DM/DINAMALAR/2008/11/03/Article//017/03_11_2008_017_005.jpg

omega
3rd November 2008, 07:09 AM
Was shocked a bit to see him go half way thru' the series. Its the right decision. A true champion of a player... :clap: :clap: :clap: All the best for your post retirement life.

HonestRaj
3rd November 2008, 09:47 AM
http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2008/nov/02stats.htm

ANIL KUMBLE :notworthy: :thumbsup:

We are proud to have a cricketer like u :yes:

Total wkts: 619 (Home - 350, Away - 269)

V Bangladesh: 15
V Zimbabwe: 38

Total wkts (excluding Ban & zim): 566.
--------------------------------------
Muralitharan:

Total wkts: 756

BAN: 76, Zim: 87

Wkts (Exc. Ban & Zim): 593

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/srilanka/content/player/49636.html

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/49636.html?class=1;template=results;type=bowling

KUMBLE :notworthy:

Both Murali & Kumble are almost close in this.

Sanguine Sridhar
3rd November 2008, 10:07 AM
He is a real champion, fighter. How can we forget the match in which despite of his broken jaw he bowled brilliantly and took the wicket of Lara. :clap:
His 10 wickets @ Kotla a decade ago, Hero cup victory and Perth test victory are :notworthy: He would have thought of a series win farewell but then due to his injury he was forced to take the decision immediately. Anyway right decision at the right time! :clap: :notworthy:

MADDY
3rd November 2008, 12:52 PM
very gutsy decision from a gutsy man 8-)

leosimha
4th November 2008, 04:16 PM
It is good for the interest of cricket that sourav and kumble have retired.

wish sachin, dravid and laxman retire soon.

littlemaster1982
4th November 2008, 04:21 PM

Shabbaa :fatigue:

HonestRaj
4th November 2008, 04:25 PM

:lol:

leosimha
4th November 2008, 04:29 PM

please wake up soon otherwise it will be too late for you to realise the "truth" obviously. :P

crajkumar_be
4th November 2008, 04:36 PM

leosimha,
cricket la scorecard nu oru matter irukku.. adha eppavacham paathadhunda??? illa, summa "endha team ethana goal pottuchu" nu mattum paathuttu poiduveengala?

leosimha
4th November 2008, 04:52 PM

leosimha,
cricket la scorecard nu oru matter irukku.. adha eppavacham paathadhunda??? illa, summa "endha team ethana goal pottuchu" nu mattum paathuttu poiduveengala?

sachin and laxman might have scored good runs in the current ongoing series (yes I do see the scorecard often :D )

but there are many other players waiting to occupy their places, hmm...many might say they can't equal sachin, sourav, dravid, kumble and laxman. but the game is very demanding and newer players like Dhoni can handle the pressure well and do enjoy with a cool head.

Vivasaayi
4th November 2008, 04:58 PM
sachin and laxman might have scored good runs in the current ongoing series (yes I do see the scorecard often :D )

but there are many other players waiting to occupy their places, hmm...many might say they can't equal sachin, sourav, dravid, kumble and laxman. but the game is very demanding and newer players like Dhoni can handle the pressure well and do enjoy with a cool head.

so sachin plays well - but as many are waiting outside he must leave the team - point 1

second point - people waiting outside can handle pressure better than sachin

is it?

dhoolma dhool !

leo..for ur info - -sachin should be the player who had experienced the highest pressure on feild and the only player who lived upto the expectations of millions and millions of people!

nangellam pressureye bedsheeta pothi padukuravainga

villan007
4th November 2008, 04:59 PM
Leo :notthatway: Sachin should play till 2011 WC and dravid for atleast a couple of years... Laxman oda fitness levella avare innum oru 6 mnths la retire aanalum aacharya pada onnum illai

leosimha
4th November 2008, 05:02 PM
Vivasaayi,

yes, sachin is capable of handling pressure and we have seen him in many games but the outcome of the result. we need to win major matches.

in my point of view, there are many younger players who are ready to play as a team to substantiate the pressure and win major matches in future.

sachin all alone took the pressure but he could have done better had he substantiated the pressure.

anyways my views might be wrong but the players under the able leadership of Dhoni are ready to conquer more heights.

littlemaster1982
4th November 2008, 05:03 PM

please wake up soon otherwise it will be too late for you to realise the "truth" obviously. :P

Naan emoticon mattumdhaan potten. Thoongaradhu neengadhan.

Yaarellam waiting list-la irukkaanga?? Idhenna railway reservation-a :huh:

crajkumar_be
4th November 2008, 05:03 PM
There have always been many players waiting to occupy others' places in cricket. This is not something new. It is because those who are in the team score consistently that they retain their places (mostly) rather than pave the way for others who are waiting. Thats why SRT is still playing and Sujith Somasunder and Vijay Bharadwaj are not. This is not a fashion show to have a parade young men! There is someone waiting to replace Dhoni too - so, and chances are he is younger than Dhoni... so, Dhoni-a drop pannidalaama? EKSI
Let merit decide, not age. If any of them feel they aren't giving their best or if they start performing badly over a period of time, they will (have to) quit. unga wish will be answered then, not now.:)

adhu seri, idhellam edhukku naan sollitrukkeno? If scores are not enough for you, i guess nothing will ever be :notworthy:

leosimha
4th November 2008, 05:04 PM
Leo :notthatway: Sachin should play till 2011 WC and dravid for atleast a couple of years... Laxman oda fitness levella avare innum oru 6 mnths la retire aanalum aacharya pada onnum illai

I seriouslt don't know or I might be wrong if I say Sachin shouldn't play for ODI. I really doubt if he will play for another 3 years and retire after 2011 WC.

Dravid and Laxman - no ways for ODI.

crajkumar_be
4th November 2008, 05:05 PM
Vivasaayi,

yes, sachin is capable of handling pressure and we have seen him in many games but the outcome of the result. we need to win major matches.

in my point of view, there are many younger players who are ready to play as a team to substantiate the pressure and win major matches in future.

sachin all alone took the pressure but he could have done better had he substantiated the pressure.

anyways my views might be wrong but the players under the able leadership of Dhoni are ready to conquer more heights.
neenga sosiyara?
illa has cricket been played in any other planet apart from earth, that the rest of us arent aware of???

leosimha
4th November 2008, 05:06 PM
Dhoni is a good captain, good batsman and now he is becoming good wicket-keeper also. what India needs is players with multi-role or multi-abilities.

crajkumar_be
4th November 2008, 05:07 PM
Going by leosimha's logic,
players in the team should step out in the interest of the team because there are others waiting in the queue. And according to leo's vision, the players waiting outside will have better ability to handle pressure.So, ultimately,there will never be anyone in the team and it will be a constant state of people leaving to make way for people in the queue - phew! vicious cycle

crajkumar_be
4th November 2008, 05:08 PM
Dhoni is a good captain, good batsman and now he is becoming good wicket-keeper also. what India needs is players with multi-role or multi-abilities.
You mean we need 11 Dhoni's? Or do you mean the people waiting in the queue are all all-rounders? Or Dhoni oruthare podhuma? onniyume purila :confused2:

leosimha
4th November 2008, 05:11 PM
:lol: :rotfl:

what I said was we need a team which has multi-abilities. Even a VC who can give very good inputs to the C.

villan007
4th November 2008, 05:13 PM
what I said was we need a team which has multi-abilities.

epdi.. ore team cricket/football rendium aadanuma :roll:

leosimha
4th November 2008, 05:19 PM
what I said was we need a team which has multi-abilities.

epdi.. ore team cricket/football rendium aadanuma :roll:

apdi irundhaa naladhu thaane

but what I meant was the batsmen should be very good fielders atleast.

Indian team should improve a lot in fielding.

we need an all-rounder at any cost.

and consistent bowlers who can take wickets at the same time bowl economically.

also these players should maintain their fitness and shouldn't get injured time and often. :D

HonestRaj
4th November 2008, 06:59 PM
Sujith Somasunder and Vijay Bharadwaj are not.

still u r remembering these fellows :notworthy:

villan007
4th November 2008, 07:03 PM

marakoodiya maadhiryua somasundar aadunaru.. somma opening erangi mannu maari dhaka la (or Sharjah ? ) nikkala

HonestRaj
4th November 2008, 07:11 PM

marakoodiya maadhiryua somasundar aadunaru.. somma opening erangi mannu maari dhaka la (or Sharjah ? ) nikkala

Villain. .I remember that match vs pak... Somu + Sidhu opened the innings.. 5 overs 7 or 9 runs.. then somu sir'ah thookittanga.. then came Sachin & scored a century.. sidhu kooda nalla score pannaru & eventually india crossed 300 .. at that time 300 is a very good score :D

Vikram Rathore'nu oruthan irundhan :lol:

crajkumar_be
4th November 2008, 07:12 PM
Expert in giving catch practice to the slip cordon

Sanguine Sridhar
4th November 2008, 07:28 PM
Sachin retire aaganuma?! Sometimes I think.. yenda India T20 worldcup win pannuchu? :(

Sourav
4th November 2008, 07:30 PM
Expert in giving catch practice to the slip cordon :lol:

Sourav
4th November 2008, 07:32 PM
Sachin retire aaganuma?! Sometimes I think.. yenda India T20 worldcup win pannuchu? :(Sachin,ganguly illathathala nan antha series-e pakkala...

P_R
4th November 2008, 07:43 PM
Sometimes I think.. yenda India T20 worldcup win pannuchu? :( :exactly: except for the "sometime".

In some news channel they one fellow said: "...after winning the world cup last year". Bangladesh kitta uchcha-katta avamAnam pattu vandhadhA enakku nyAgabagam. For a second I didn't understand. I was a bit confused. Tonty-tonty ya dhaan solRaan-nu appuram purinjidhu. :lol2:

The pressure is surely on Dravid for his long dry run. But Sachin and now Laxman are having a great time ! Why touch them ?!

littlemaster1982
4th November 2008, 07:51 PM
Villain. .I remember that match vs pak... Somu + Sidhu opened the innings.. 5 overs 7 or 9 runs.. then somu sir'ah thookittanga.. then came Sachin & scored a century.. sidhu kooda nalla score pannaru & eventually india crossed 300 .. at that time 300 is a very good score :D

Neenga solra match-la opening iranginadhu Vikram Rathore-dhaan (along with Sachin) :P

HonestRaj
4th November 2008, 07:59 PM

Neenga solra match-la opening iranginadhu Vikram Rathore-dhaan (along with Sachin) :P

:oops: I still remember thats is Somu..

I think.. Rathore played 2 ODI's & scored 1 half century.. adhula idhu onna irukkumanu theriyalai

P_R
4th November 2008, 08:02 PM
No it is was Rathour. The match was in Sharjah I think.

In the same series (if I am not worng, in the same match) Azhar murders Ata-ur-Rahman in the last over

P_R
4th November 2008, 08:06 PM
Here (http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/65757.html)is the match

Azhar 29*(10) 2 X 4 and 2X6

Match notes

RECORD: India scoring more than 300 runs in a limited over international for the first time. India's highest total in ODIs. Previous best: 299/4 in 40 overs against Sri Lanka in Bombay, 1986-87.
RECORD: Highest partnership for India for all wickets: 231 off 240 balls between Tendulkar and Sidhu. Previous best all wicket partnership: 188 between Shastri and Srikkanth for the 1st wicket against England in Cuttack, 1984-85. Previous best 2nd wicket partnership: 175 between Shastri and Manjrekar against South Africa in Delhi, 1991-92. This was also the only previous time when two Indians scored centuries in a ODI match.

HonestRaj
4th November 2008, 08:20 PM
"Statisticians" LM & PR :D

yes.. thats the match I am talking.. sidhu at no. 3 :)

Nerd
4th November 2008, 08:58 PM
players in the team should step out in the interest of the team because there are others waiting in the queue. And according to leo's vision, the players waiting outside will have better ability to handle pressure.So, ultimately,there will never be anyone in the team and it will be a constant state of people leaving to make way for people in the queue - phew! vicious cycle
:rotfl: :rotfl:

MADDY
4th November 2008, 09:28 PM
Thats why SRT is still playing and Sujith Somasunder and Vijay Bharadwaj are not

u have taken 2 bad examples from Karnataka only........why did u do that?? try to tell me....aannn......yov, karnataka players nalla aadalannu unakku theriyumaayaa??? do u have the proof?? i can prove with my camera :x :P

(sorry for the orumai sorkal :wink: )

ajithfederer
4th November 2008, 09:55 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Bala :thumbsup:

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:14 AM
Back up with facts, Opinions aren't an issue here.

directhit
5th November 2008, 07:16 AM
There have always been many players waiting to occupy others' places in cricket. This is not something new. It is because those who are in the team score consistently that they retain their places (mostly) rather than pave the way for others who are waiting. Thats why SRT is still playing and Sujith Somasunder and Vijay Bharadwaj are not. This is not a fashion show to have a parade young men! There is someone waiting to replace Dhoni too - so, and chances are he is younger than Dhoni... so, Dhoni-a drop pannidalaama? EKSI
Let merit decide, not age. If any of them feel they aren't giving their best or if they start performing badly over a period of time, they will (have to) quit. unga wish will be answered then, not now.:)

:lol: :thumbsup:

Sachin should play till 2011 WC and dravid for atleast a couple of years... Laxman oda fitness levella avare innum oru 6 mnths la retire aanalum aacharya pada onnum illai :shock: years or matches :?

leosimha
5th November 2008, 11:49 AM

what type of facts?

see how sachin huffed and puffed his way to beat lara's record.

please note that I am not saying this because I hate sachin or for that matter I don't hate the Fab Five. but what I am trying to say is the dynamics of the game has changed dramatically and any player in the future should no longer look to break records but players should look forward to win matches.

Steve Waugh's and Clive Lloyd's captaincy were the best and they were determined and their main aim was to win each and every match.

Actually when Saurav was the captain of India, he was also aggressive enough to show his determination to win each and every match.

I sincerely admire Sachin for his batting prowess but that consistency is not there like before and he has worn out and torn out.

Okay hubbers, if you are the Captain of India, what do you expect out of Sachin or from the Fab Five.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 11:55 AM
What do you mean by huffed and puffed. His only BAD series was in srilanka. What were you doing when he was blasting runs in england, home tour in pakistan and in australia. He was the leading run scorers there. I didnt see your posts here then one mediocre series and all you pundits are at it again. Have a look at this series for scores mate.

If you think sachin plays for records, Its just your assumption. welcome to planet earth.

Yes dynamics have changed. Why talk abt steve waugh , clive lloyd and others here ?. We aren't talking about captaincy here, are we? :huh:

Worn and torn out, :rotfl: again its your freakkkin opinion. :notworthy:

what type of facts?

please note that I am not saying this because I hate sachin or for that matter I don't hate the Fab Five. but what I am trying to say is the dynamics of the game has changed dramatically and any player in the future should no longer look to break records but players should look forward to win matches.

Steve Waugh's and Clive Lloyd's captaincy were the best and they were determined and their main aim was to win each and every match.

Actually when Saurav was the captain of India, he was also aggressive enough to show his determination to win each and every match.

I sincerely admire Sachin for his batting prowess but that consistency is not there like before and he has worn out and torn out.

Okay hubbers, if you are the Captain of India, what do you expect out of Sachin or from the Fab Five.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 11:55 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Bala :thumbsup:

to brothers crajkumar_be, nerd, feddy,

:notworthy:

I like the way crajkumar_be thinks and his brain works.

Agreed that we shouldn't rotate often but I do say that people can be rotated when playing with teams like Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Kenya etc. Experienced players could be rested and younger players can be given an international exposure.

I appreciate the way when Dhoni himself came forward and rested himself during the Sri Lanka test series.

P_R
5th November 2008, 11:57 AM
any player in the future should no longer look to break records but players should look forward to win matches.

Don't you recall the the ODI tournament victory in Australia. It was easily the most important series win for us in the last few years. Credits largely go to Sachin. Don't you remember ? This is the 'traditional matchwinning'. Needless to say there are other instances of knocks where his contribution contributed to matchwinning.

Fact is, people feel Sachin has flopped if he has scoed anything less than a 'century'. 100 is just another number and dare I use the taboo word: record. But anything less than this record does not - pardon the pun - record in our memory. But when he does achieve it, he is accused of playing for records. Poor guy, he is in an unenviable state.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 11:58 AM
feddy,

it is not only my opinion but it is the opinion of the majority India. :D

the hub is place for bias. :D

captaincy? well when Sachin was a captain, that time also he failed.

P_R
I appreciate the way when Dhoni himself came forward and rested himself during the Sri Lanka test series. :lol2:

ajithfederer
I just dont understand the term playing for records. Can somebody care to explain it?. Record edukaradhukkum oru vakku irukanum, aint it :huh:.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:00 PM
He cited fatigue as a reason. :lol2:

I appreciate the way when Dhoni himself came forward and rested himself during the Sri Lanka test series.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:00 PM
PR,

I do acknowledge the AUS ODI series win.

I don't want Sachin to hit 100 and then lose a match. What matters most is the contribution. Yes, Sachin has contributed much but now the time has come for him.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:01 PM
Since when did u start representing majority India? :lol2:

The topic here isnt about sachin the captain. why going on in a tangential argument mate, runnin out of arguments :lol2:

Now can you dare to prove one batsman from India who has scored more than sachin in the last year :lol2:

feddy,

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:01 PM

what type of facts?

He had a bad series in SL (every other batsman had). Other than that, he has been consistent as EVER. What do you have to say about his batting in the current series???

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:02 PM

yes, fatigue. he is honest.

but in the team, we do find players who are not 100% fit and then do play.

I am not pin-pointing Sachin.

But Sachin is not 100% fit as before (7 to 8 years back). I guess since 2002 onwards, he has been in one injury or the other. I rather feel for him.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:03 PM
Insensible argument at its best again :notworthy:

Oruthan 100 adikaradhanaala mattum team thokkaradhilla. Bowlers wicket edukanum, matha batsman run edukanum , peelders catch pudikanum, run out pannanum. Idhae vida theliva sollanuma :lol2:

PR,

I don't want Sachin to hit 100 and then lose a match. What matters most is the contribution. Yes, Sachin has contributed much but now the time has come for him.

P_R
5th November 2008, 12:03 PM
Yes, Sachin has contributed much but now the time has come for him. edhai vachchu solreenga ?

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:04 PM

But Sachin is not 100% fit as before (7 to 8 years back). I guess since 2002 onwards, he has been in one injury or the other. I rather feel for him.

Sachin too opts out of tours when he is not fully fit. I don't get your point :huh:

MADDY
5th November 2008, 12:04 PM
I appreciate the way when Dhoni himself came forward and rested himself during the Sri Lanka test series. :lol2:

do u think hiding a serious injury and still getting declared fit to play the match is any fair?? kumble cut short his career with such blatant viloations (*violation=playing in match though unfit)......if a player is not fit 100% mentally or physically, they better rest........i really appreciate Dhoni for the decision he took for SL test series :)

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:05 PM

The topic here isnt about sachin the captain. why going on in a tangential argument mate, runnin out of arguments :lol2:

Now can you dare to prove one batsman from India who has scored more than sachin in the last year :lol2:

feddy,

I just conveyed he failed as a captain before.

and right now he is just keeping himself in the team and then comes and says in the interview that he is not being respected. what a shame. :banghead:

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:06 PM
FYKI,

Any player is bound to get injuries. A 20-year career isnt a joke. No body has played consistently forever. Every other player in any country gets injuries.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:07 PM
What do you have to say about his batting in the current series???

luckily for Sachin, he has been doing good as this is the HOME pitch.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:08 PM
That wasn't the point of discussion here. He was thrusted the captaincy with a team made for the heck of it. Freakkin unneccessary of u to bring it.

Keeping himself in the team, :rotfl:

Engalukku illadha yogyadhai vera evanukku irukku :huh:

feddy,

I just conveyed he failed as a captain before.

and right now he is just keeping himself in the team and then comes and says in the interview that he is not being respected. what a shame. :banghead:

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:09 PM

EKSI :sigh2: Adicha home pitch. Adikkalainna retire aagaum. Adichaalum retire aaganum :banghead:

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:09 PM
:yes:

and mr border was playing for india in 2007 australian tour, boycott in england tour. Kaamedyae niruthungappa :rotfl:

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:11 PM

Oruthan 100 adikaradhanaala mattum team thokkaradhilla. Bowlers wicket edukanum, matha batsman run edukanum , peelders catch pudikanum, run out pannanum. Idhae vida theliva sollanuma :lol2:

PR,

yes, everything comes into play. I do agree. I never said that since sachin hit a 100 and that's why India lost.

In most of the matches when India were chasing to win, I don't see much contribution from Sachin except for the Sharjah series in 1998 against Australia (I guess so) and then against Pak in WC 2003. These are very memorable. unforgettable.

MADDY
5th November 2008, 12:12 PM
Leo, please name someone who can replace Sachin.........honestly, BCCI team doesent have the bench strength to absorb losses of Sachin, Laxman, Dravid, Ganguly :) ....give yuvraj, dhoni, rohit sharma, gambhir more time and then pull the plug

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:13 PM
littlemaster1982 and feddy brothers,

in the Home pitch, Very Very Special Laxman is much better than Sachin.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:13 PM
Two contradicting lines. what do you say for this?

So you do agree that sachins 100's were for a loss cause because there wasnt enough team participation :P

PR,

yes, everything comes into play. I do agree. I never said that since sachin hit a 100 and that's why India lost.

In most of the matches when India were chasing to win, I don't see much contribution from Sachin except for the Sharjah series in 1998 against Australia (I guess so) and then against Pak in WC 2003. These are very memorable. unforgettable.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:15 PM
Enna koduma idhu

Apdi oruthan vara mudiyuma. :sigh2: Varuvaannnu neengalum nenaikureengala? :roll:

Leo, please name someone who can replace Sachin.........honestly, BCCI team doesent have the bench strength to absorb losses of Sachin, Laxman, Dravid, Ganguly :) ....give yuvraj, dhoni, rohit sharma, gambhir more time and then pull the plug

thamizhvaanan
5th November 2008, 12:15 PM
EKSI idhu :sigh2:

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:16 PM
Ennala mudiala. Indha matter VVS kku theriuma :huh:

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:16 PM

do u think hiding a serious injury and still getting declared fit to play the match is any fair?? kumble cut short his career with such blatant viloations (*violation=playing in match though unfit)......if a player is not fit 100% mentally or physically, they better rest........i really appreciate Dhoni for the decision he took for SL test series :)

I don't mind even if a player hides his fitness and plays but he should perform on the field by the sole reason of will and determination.

I was surprised when Sachin played against Pak in Chennai. Sachin had back spasms and we lost by 16 runs. I appreciate Sachin for his will and determination to win the match single handedly but had he taken a by-runner things would have been different.

Now don't tell me the Pak Captain didn't allow for a by-runner.

Kumble when he injured his jaw, he did play but took the important wicket of Lara against West Indies.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:17 PM

See the way VVSL had played against Aus and then compare it with Sachin's.

thamizhvaanan
5th November 2008, 12:19 PM
Enna koduma idhu

Apdi oruthan vara mudiyuma. :sigh2: Varuvaannnu neengalum nenaikureengala? :roll:

Sachin has been the best batsman in Indian team, Sachin IS the best batsman in the team and Sachin would be the best batsman in ANY team.

I am not talking of the past here... He is still scoring as well as any other batsman, and is more probable to score in ANY condition compared to the kids. Those who says sachin's powers are waning dont understand cricket. Just watch his foot movement, poise, balance and timing in this test series. He is not very far from his best. :thumbsup:

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:20 PM
I was surprised when Sachin played against Pak in Chennai. Sachin had back spasms and we lost by 16 runs. I appreciate Sachin for his will and determination to win the match single handedly but had he taken a by-runner things would have been different.

Kumble when he injured his jaw, he did play but took the important wicket of Lara against West Indies.

Don't ever talk about that match :x Sachin is the ONLY reason for India coming so close. He had already told why he is not comfortable with runners.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:20 PM

yes, I agree it is very hard to absorb the losses of Sachin, Sourav, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble.

and yes, youngsters should be given more time.

but it would be better if youngsters are given the chance right away if they play and lose. in the process they would have learnt.

rather than keeping the fab five for some more years and losing 50 to 60% of the matches. anyways one day they will have to call it a day.

MADDY
5th November 2008, 12:21 PM
Enna koduma idhu

maybe he can replace sachin in cricket team but not in cricket history :) ......

u leave out baggage of sachin's greatness and look at it.....sachin is a player who can play big matches and scores at average of 46/47.......indha madhiri oru player-a replace panna aalu irukka?? :) leo, its too early to call for Dravid's, Sachin's, laxman's heads - apparum romba kashta paduvom :)

thamizhvaanan
5th November 2008, 12:22 PM

I don't mind even if a player hides his fitness and plays but he should perform on the field by the sole reason of will and determination.

Anney, sachin andha match aadalana India nooru run ukulla surundu irukkum.

All those who thinks there is any merit in discussing this further, raise your hands :evil:

ajithfederer
You see sachins overall performances and compare with VVS. Yov ennangayya idhu talking as if sachin never scored anything against australia. Perth-la 18 vayasula century pottavangayya naanga. Muthu muthha 9 century :lol2:

Seriously Leo, since when did you start watching cricket. ? :rotfl:

See the way VVSL had played against Aus and then compare it with Sachin's.

littlemaster1982

Seems like you don't follow cricket much. Anyway here you go,

Just in last year

93 Vs SA in Belfast
94 Vs Eng in Oval
97 Vs Pak in Gwalior
117 Vs Aus in Brisbane

And 72 vs Aus in Nagpur which we lost after he provided a good start.

Short term memory loss :sigh2:

leosimha
Those who says sachin's powers are waning dont understand cricket.

those who don't understand the dynamics of cricket - what should I say?

I am not talking here about Sachin's foot movements etc etc.

I completely acknowledge the fact that Sachin is the nest player and he is not at all replaceable.

But the time has come for him.

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:24 PM
rather than keeping the fab five for some more years and losing 50 to 60% of the matches. anyways one day they will have to call it a day.

I'm reminded of a Gounder's (?!!) dialogue.

"Ennaikko oru naal saagathan porom. Adhukkaga ippave poi sudukaattula padutthukka mudiyuma?!!!"

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:25 PM

Just in last year

93 Vs SA in Belfast
94 Vs Eng in Oval
97 Vs Pak in Gwalior
117 Vs Aus in Brisbane

thanks, littlemaster1982 brother. I remember the performances of each and every player that is what it matters at the end of the day and not the scores.

yes hit a 100 (good performance) but what we need to see is how many matches India have won at the end of the day.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:26 PM
Leo

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/35320.html?class=1;filter=advanced;opposition=2;or derby=start;runsmin1=100;runsval1=runs;template=re sults;type=batting;view=match

MADDY

losses will be 100% if transition is not done properly :)

hey, seriously, formwise we do not have replacements for these people........and form must be the most important criteria for selection :)

ajithfederer
Yeah

Naanga run adikarom.

Mathavanuga velakku pudichittu irukaanga :notworthy:

Just in last year

93 Vs SA in Belfast
94 Vs Eng in Oval
97 Vs Pak in Gwalior
117 Vs Aus in Brisbane

thanks, littlemaster1982 brother. I remember the performances of each and every player that is what it matters at the end of the day and not the scores.

yes hit a 100 (good performance) but what we need to see is how many matches India have won at the end of the day.

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:27 PM

Performances translate into scores. Or did I understand it wrong :confused2:

Can you explain how Sachin is an obstacle in India's winning of matches?

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:27 PM

I'm reminded of a Gounder's (?!!) dialogue.

"Ennaikko oru naal saagathan porom. Adhukkaga ippave poi sudukaattula padutthukka mudiyuma?!!!"

:lol: :rotfl: nice comedy in the midst of heated discussion here.

and also I like the signature

If I'm to bowl to Sachin, I will bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard. - Dennis Lillee

It is true. Sachin hits the ball hard even today also. He is very good player.

But the time has come. I don't want Sachin to lose the respect he has gained over the years. Let him retire on a very successful note and very respectfully. I really feel for him.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:30 PM

I never said Sachin is an obstacle.

performances need not only be scores.

even sachin had performed in bowling and fielding and won matches for India. Do you remember the 5 wicket haul of Sachin where India won. that's great. And he is also a great fielder.

but now he is not at all at his peak.

ajithfederer
Time has come, Time has come-nnu solreenGA. please explain :notworthy:

ajithfederer
:D

Enna koduma idhu

maybe he can replace sachin in cricket team but not in cricket history :) ......

u leave out baggage of sachin's greatness and look at it.....sachin is a player who can play big matches and scores at average of 46/47.......indha madhiri oru player-a replace panna aalu irukka?? :) leo, its too early to call for Dravid's, Sachin's, laxman's heads - apparum romba kashta paduvom :)

leosimha
Leo

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/35320.html?class=1;filter=advanced;opposition=2;or derby=start;runsmin1=100;runsval1=runs;template=re sults;type=batting;view=match

thank you, feddy brother. :D

P_R
5th November 2008, 12:31 PM
those who don't understand the dynamics of cricket - what should I say?
But the time has come for him.

Adhu enna dynamics ? What is it that Sachin is static about ? What makes him too old to play- which is what I think you are driving at ?
I think he merits a place by his sheer performance and current form even if one were to disregard his past performance.

This is not something I would say of Dravid. Raina is breathing down his neck.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:31 PM
Somebody please explain me what is that peak.

Peak la irukaradhe sachin dhan. Adhukkum mela enna peak :confused2:.

I never said Sachin is an obstacle.

performances need not only be scores.

even sachin had performed in bowling and fielding and won matches for India. Do you remember the 5 wicket haul of Sachin where India won. that's great. And he is also a great fielder.

but now he is not at all at his peak.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:32 PM

time has come to retire.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:33 PM

losses will be 100% if transition is not done properly :)

hey, seriously, formwise we do not have replacements for these people........and form must be the most important criteria for selection :)

yeah, form is a major factor. yes it is going to very difficult replacing. It is going to be a very big head for the Chairman of Selectors Kris Srikkanth.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:34 PM
Please retire from making such jokes leo. Whether you realize or not they are unintentionally funny.

time has come to retire.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:35 PM
Enna koduma idhu

too early? okay it is upto the selectors. anyways we are going to see how India is going to play.

Wish all the supporters of Sachin (including me) perform well.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:37 PM
Seriously Leo, since when did you start watching cricket. ? :rotfl:

since 1983-84, when India won the world cup. :D

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 12:39 PM

:clap: :lol:

adhuthan matter'eh... Home one-dayers.. final match.. Mendis took 6 wkts.. 10 overs max... test match appadi kedayadhu.. Murali & Mendis - oru nal fulla bowl panna sonnalum pannuvanga.. evan nippan..

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:39 PM
Please retire from making such jokes leo. Whether you realize or not they are unintentionally funny.

time has come to retire.

joke? is this a joke? what is this? I am not supposed to give my frank opinion also. hmm...

okay anyways I will stop here. Wish Sachin play for more number of years and win matches for India.

Hope Sachin becomes the Bheeshma Pitamah of India.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:40 PM

adhuthan matter'eh... Home one-dayers.. final match.. Mendis took 6 wkts.. 10 overs max... test match appadi kedayadhu.. Murali & Mendis - oru nal fulla bowl panna sonnalum pannuvanga.. evan nippan..

HonestRaj, do you seriously think Dhoni didn't go because of this. :?

MADDY
5th November 2008, 12:43 PM

neenga sachin-a retire aaga solli poi irundha kooda onnum illa, aana neenga dhoni-a vera praise pannitteenga :( ......already HUb thinks Dhoni is a baed phullow........

makkale dhoni-kkum idhukkum endha sammandhame illa......indha madhiri paavathukku ellam avaru aal-aagave maattaru :)

directhit
5th November 2008, 12:43 PM

adhuthan matter'eh... Home one-dayers.. final match.. Mendis took 6 wkts.. 10 overs max... test match appadi kedayadhu.. Murali & Mendis - oru nal fulla bowl panna sonnalum pannuvanga.. evan nippan.. echoos me - MSD and his team performed/played Mr Mendis and Murali more better than the 'test' team 8-) 8-)

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 12:44 PM

Last series in AUS :huh:

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:46 PM
okay anyways I will stop here. Wish Sachin play for more number of years and win matches for India.

Could you please stop posting under the cover of Sachin supporter? Thanks :D

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 12:47 PM
echoos me - MSD and his team performed/played Mr Mendis and Murali more better than the 'test' team 8-) 8-)

Dhoni - In one dayers - Already I have given my views about this in Dhoni thread.. idhukku mela enkitta solla onrum illai :)

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:48 PM
Yes it is a joke.

Your frank opinions are wrong and hence rebutted here. Baseless arguments to be put correctly.

time has come to retire.

joke? is this a joke? what is this? I am not supposed to give my frank opinion also. hmm...

directhit
5th November 2008, 12:49 PM
echoos me - MSD and his team performed/played Mr Mendis and Murali more better than the 'test' team 8-) 8-)

Dhoni - In one dayers - Already I have given my views about this in Dhoni thread.. idhukku mela enkitta solla onrum illai :) karthik, you mentioned as though he didnt play coz he was scared of the M's :evil: adhukku badhil, ambuttu dhaan.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:49 PM
He has no answers for performances but keeps on chanting sachin should retire. Ketta frank opinion aam.My frank opinion I want obama to win in India, idhukku enna solreenga :lol2:

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:51 PM
neenga sachin-a retire aaga solli poi irundha kooda onnum illa, aana neenga dhoni-a vera praise pannitteenga :( ......already HUb thinks Dhoni is a baed phullow........

makkale dhoni-kkum idhukkum endha sammandhame illa......indha madhiri paavathukku ellam avaru aal-aagave maattaru :)

so sad, dhoni is really cool as a captain. and team will be more healthy under Dhoni's leadership.

Dhoni genuinely rested himself. even he was mentally fatigued.

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:52 PM

Could you please stop posting under the cover of Sachin supporter? Thanks :D

see I am a Supporter of the Indian Team and Sachin is also a part of it. :D

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:55 PM
He has no answers for performances but keeps on chanting sachin should retire. Ketta frank opinion aam.My frank opinion I want obama to win in India, idhukku enna solreenga :lol2:

:( feddy, sollunga sollunga. :D I already told that Sachin is the Bheeshma Pitamah of Indian Cricket Team. hope he plays till the end ( oh sorry, he doesn't have an end at all). :D

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:56 PM
Yes it is a joke.

Your frank opinions are wrong and hence rebutted here. Baseless arguments to be put correctly.

hmm... okay. good for us if Sachin plays on to win matches for India.

littlemaster1982
5th November 2008, 12:57 PM
Leo, your attempts at sarcasm are pathetic to say the least.

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 12:57 PM

If he had gone there & out performed his mates.. then I wud really :clap: for him

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:58 PM
Leo, your attempts at sarcasm are pathetic to say the least.

thank you brother. :D

leosimha
5th November 2008, 12:58 PM

If he had gone there & out performed his mates.. then I wud really :clap: for him

hmm... that's one your opinions. a nice one from HonestRaj.

ajithfederer
5th November 2008, 12:59 PM
Leo

Your posts are contradicting one another. Sachin is the best player, bheesmah pitah, irrreplaceable solreenga , retire aaganumnu solreenga. I seriously don't understand the logic

:wave:

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 01:01 PM

Dhoni - In one dayers - Already I have given my views about this in Dhoni thread.. idhukku mela enkitta solla onrum illai :) karthik, you mentioned as though he didnt play coz he was scared of the M's :evil: adhukku badhil, ambuttu dhaan.

vidunga.. vidunga.. Mendis chinna payyan.. eppadiyum adutha seriesla iruppan.. Dhoni Captain'ah iruppar.. (Sachin'um irukkanum) then we all cud get an answer

MADDY
5th November 2008, 01:03 PM

vidunga.. vidunga.. Mendis chinna payyan.. eppadiyum adutha seriesla iruppan.. Dhoni Captain'ah iruppar.. (Sachin'um irukkanum) then we all cud get an answer

HR, u trying to mix this issue with Dhoni bashing is all i can say...........Dhoni is no way related to this topic, summa avara izhukaadhinga

leosimha
5th November 2008, 01:03 PM
Leo

Your posts are contradicting one another. Sachin is the best player, bheesmah pitah, irrreplaceable solreenga , retire aaganumnu solreenga. I seriously don't understand the logic

okay :wave:

Sourav
5th November 2008, 01:05 PM
Thread tile:

India's unsung hero Anil Kumble calls it a day! :|

directhit
5th November 2008, 01:06 PM
vidunga.. vidunga.. Mendis chinna payyan.. eppadiyum adutha seriesla iruppan.. Dhoni Captain'ah iruppar.. (Sachin'um irukkanum) then we all cud get an answer :lol2: i dont think so, appavum dhoni wud be lucky and get some favorable umpiring decisions or mendis kku joram vandhurum or booma devi sirichiduvaa. edhukku answer laam - let things be status quo

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 01:07 PM
Maddy :) :wave:

MADDY
5th November 2008, 01:09 PM
vidunga.. vidunga.. Mendis chinna payyan.. eppadiyum adutha seriesla iruppan.. Dhoni Captain'ah iruppar.. (Sachin'um irukkanum) then we all cud get an answer :lol2: i dont think so, appavum dhoni wud be lucky and get some favorable umpiring decisions or mendis kku joram vandhurum or booma devi sirichiduvaa. edhukku answer laam - let things be status quo

anoop, ivangalakku idhe velaya pochhu..........Sachin has also rested himself in many series - adhu avaru bayandhu poi dhaan rest aanara??? pure double standards and bias against Dhoni...........

HonestRaj
5th November 2008, 01:12 PM
oh.. ungala vittutena..

Anoop :) :wave:

Sourav
5th November 2008, 01:15 PM
oh.. ungala vittutena..

Anoop :) :wave:Enna oorukka poringa? ellorukkum tata kaamichuttu irukkenga? :oops:

crajkumar_be
5th November 2008, 01:45 PM

:lol:

crajkumar_be
5th November 2008, 01:46 PM
Leo

Feddy :evil: enna vaartha sonneenga? therinju dhaan pesareengala?? :shock:

crajkumar_be
5th November 2008, 01:50 PM
I remember the performances of each and every player that is what it matters at the end of the day and not the scores.

You mean the performance in bed the previous night???? WTH can be an indicator of performance other than a freakin score?

Sam Anderson's/clone's threat just got blown away man :notworthy:

LM/Feddy and all others with brains,
idhukku melayum ivar kooda argue pannina irukkara konja nanjamum urugippoidum... veri daengaras :shaking:

crajkumar_be
5th November 2008, 01:58 PM
kumble cut short his career with such blatant viloations (*violation=playing in match though unfit)......if a player is not fit 100% mentally or physically, they better rest........i really appreciate Dhoni for the decision he took for SL test series :)
:shock: Kumble got injured during the course of the match. When the match started he was fully fit. When you are a bowler who is willing to bowl *effectively* even when you are hurt, that is called courage, dedication, incubation etc etc and NOT a violation :banghead:
there is a difference between declaring yourself fit for a match when you are not and playing a match even after being injured *in the course of the match*

crajkumar_be
5th November 2008, 02:00 PM
u have taken 2 bad examples from Karnataka only........why did u do that?? try to tell me....aannn......yov, karnataka players nalla aadalannu unakku theriyumaayaa??? do u have the proof?? i can prove with my camera :x :P

(sorry for the orumai sorkal :wink: )
Missed this :rotfl:
The best video to be captured on teep

leosimha
5th November 2008, 02:14 PM
I remember the performances of each and every player that is what it matters at the end of the day and not the scores.

You mean the performance in bed the previous night???? WTH can be an indicator of performance other than a freakin score?

:oops: I didn't mean that. Okay as you say scores are the means of judging a performance, but this is only a part of it. you need to judge the overall performance.

Sam Anderson's/clone's threat just got blown away man :notworthy:

idhu enna pudhusaa.. ungala sollitu irukeenga :P

LM/Feddy and all others with brains,
idhukku melayum ivar kooda argue pannina irukkara konja nanjamum urugippoidum... veri daengaras :shaking:

:shaking: enakku thaan baa inga konjam nenjum urugi poradhu... aammam berry dangeras

leosimha
5th November 2008, 02:14 PM
:wave: :wave:

MADDY
5th November 2008, 02:27 PM
:shock: Kumble got injured during the course of the match. When the match started he was fully fit. When you are a bowler who is willing to bowl *effectively* even when you are hurt, that is called courage, dedication, incubation etc etc and NOT a violation :banghead:
there is a difference between declaring yourself fit for a match when you are not and playing a match even after being injured *in the course of the match*

how much wickets did courage,dedication,incubation gave in that match?? IMO u r bring unfair on team if u play though u r unfit.......and its considered violation in many countries........

but CR, i was made to believe that kumble was injured for a long time :? and he still played braving the injury.......

directhit
5th November 2008, 04:46 PM
oh.. ungala vittutena..

Anoop :) :wave: ivan(ru)kitta undaana ketta pazhakkame idhaan ..

Nerd
5th November 2008, 08:00 PM
Started counting "time has come"... Mudiyala :cry:

Ramakrishna
5th November 2008, 09:56 PM
Hilarious arguments :rotfl:

Sourav
6th November 2008, 06:14 AM
Ippo than fulla padichen...
Rajakumaran...GM: "Dei Yethavathu Pesanumae-nu pesittu irukkatha....Ozhunga vevarama pesu..." :rotfl:

Anban
16th May 2009, 02:45 PM
Kumble is rocking the IPL .. silently he is taking BRC close to a semis spot..