PDA

View Full Version : who is best???bala krishna or chiranjeevi??......

praveen
7th January 2005, 11:47 PM
who is the best actor in tollywood?bala krishna or chiru?....
my choice is bala krishna........

rightchoice
15th January 2005, 07:59 PM
Ya Praveen.... I too agree with u...
Who else can be like Balakrishna....

Who else can be a MURDERER as Balakrishna....
Chiru gives life through his Charity Trusts..
& Balakrishna takes lives with his PISTOL...

Who else can burry the LAW as Balakrishna...
Chiru had always Shared his SUCCESS with his FANS
where as THE GREATER PART OF BALAKRISHNA is
HE HAD COMPLETELY SHARED HIS CRIME TO HIS FANS
FOR MAKING HIMSELF AS INNOCENT...
SO NOW THE MURDERER IS NOT BALAKRISHNA...
THE MURDERERS ARE THE SO CALLED

NANDAMURI VAMSHAM FANS....
and every Nandamuri fan should feel proud of it...

So CHIRU can never ever reach the milestones (CRIMESTONES) of BALAKRISHNA (Should be shamed of being a SON of the LEGENDARY NTR).

HindustaniLadka
16th February 2005, 09:42 AM
i think they both stink. Balakrishna looks weird and chiranjeevi is a fat guy that thinks he is michael jackson.

mandangi
19th February 2005, 04:33 PM
Chiranjeevi started his career as villain in cinemas and turned as hero. Bala Krishna also played small characters in some cinemas before becoming hero. In people Chiranjeevi is having more popularity than Bala Krishna.

Supreme
19th February 2005, 06:15 PM
Chiranjeevi is great telugu hero. No other telugu hero can raise up to the level of Chiranjeevi.

mandangi
20th February 2005, 10:47 AM
Chiru gives life through his Charity Trusts..
Yes. Many youth are inspired by Chiranjeevi and doing blood donation. Recently they also helped tsunami victims.

Supreme
20th February 2005, 10:21 PM
Social service added more glory to Chiranjeevi than cinemas. Chiranjeevi is good actor. I am more attracted to his social service than his cinemas.

selvakumar
4th March 2005, 08:35 PM
chiranjeevi is not only a superstar but also a kind man. He might not have acted well in most of his films. But his behavior and good manner always ranks him more than Balakrishna. From a fans perspective, I think chiru can be compared with other superstars and not with this particular person named balakrishna.

lordstanher
22nd May 2005, 01:55 PM
Chiranjeevi started his career as villain in cinemas and turned as hero. Bala Krishna also played small characters in some cinemas before becoming hero. In people Chiranjeevi is having more popularity than Bala Krishna.

I think Balakrishna first started his career in the '70s initially acting alongw/ his father NTR in films.....if I'm not wrong, his first film was 'Akbar Saleem Anarkali'....? Ne-one knows...??

HindustaniLadka
23rd May 2005, 04:25 AM
They both are horrible. They are hideous, they are fat and they can neither dance nor act properly. It irritates me that such fools are famous in tollywood. If it was in my hands, i would make it illegal to take Telugu films. They are just that horrible.

lordstanher
23rd May 2005, 09:18 AM
They both are horrible. They are hideous, they are fat and they can neither dance nor act properly. It irritates me that such fools are famous in tollywood. If it was in my hands, i would make it illegal to take Telugu films. They are just that horrible.

Well even Govinda became fat and ungraceful in recent years.....but most Bollywood lovers remained ardent fans of his & think tat he can dance better than Michael Jackson! :P
And Mithun Chakravarthy for eg. ain't really handsome (comp'd to most B'wood actors) either! :D
And yea I do agree tat Balakrishna looks rather weird w/ his bulging eyes and slack, toad like mouth! :P But atleast his hairstyle improved over the years! :D
Chiranjeevi is ok in his acting but lookswise his current overgrown personality seems fit only for Shankar Dada! :lol:
But jokes apart, if u think these guys r hideous, u shud take a look at sum o the current Tamil actors like Dhanush (eeyuck!!)..... :banghead:

HindustaniLadka
23rd May 2005, 10:27 AM
Yeah, i've seen some people that are worse than these guys in Telugu movies. Actually, the only people i can think of in Telugu movies who aren't hideous are Venkatesh and Nagarjuna. The only actresses i can think of that aren't hideous are Sonali Bendre, Sridevi, Nauheed Cyrusi and Laya. In Tamil films...i think Rajini, Vijay, Dhanush, and Simbhu look horrible. In Hindi films, i think Sameera Reddy, Lara Dutta, Govinda(his looks don't really matter though, since only stars in "comedy" films) and Payal Rohatgi are bad looking.

When i think about it, almsot all Telugu films should be classified as comedies because they are taken to horrible that you can't stop laughing at all the stupid things that happen.

lordstanher
24th May 2005, 11:07 PM
Actually, the only people i can think of in Telugu movies who aren't hideous are Venkatesh and Nagarjuna.

Even Nag. I wud say is ok in his looks (infact his father ANR looked better than him in his youth! :lol: )
Venky is definitely better looking, altho even he has to hav the same overgrown, caterpillar-like moustache! :( :banghead:

The only actresses i can think of that aren't hideous are Sonali Bendre, Sridevi, Nauheed Cyrusi and Laya.

Also include Meenakshi Seshadri :D

When i think about it, almsot all Telugu films should be classified as comedies because they are taken to horrible that you can't stop laughing at all the stupid things that happen.

Well if u mean the current ones (post '90), then yea tats sadly true! :(
IMO, characters like Ali & Babu Mohan don't seem qualified even to act as comedians...... :x

chaotic whisperz
27th May 2005, 10:49 PM
i dont know who these ppl are

sanjay
6th June 2005, 04:02 PM
Balakrishna is definitely better. Also, his fiery dialogues are a strong point.

HindustaniLadka
7th June 2005, 05:43 AM
Chiranjeevi is great telugu hero. No other telugu hero can raise up to the level of Chiranjeevi.

Yeah, thats why all Telugu movies are terrible. Chiranjeevi is horrible already and no other Telugu actors are any better than him. Sometimes i wish the government would jsut ban Telugu films...they only make India look bad.

lordstanher
8th June 2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah, thats why all Telugu movies are terrible. Chiranjeevi is horrible already and no other Telugu actors are any better than him. Sometimes i wish the government would jsut ban Telugu films...they only make India look bad.

Actually they were mostly good enuff 'til the '80s/early '90s.......'wonder how they went so cr*ppy after tat........ :(

HindustaniLadka
8th June 2005, 11:27 AM
Yeah, i probably should ahve mentioned that i was talking about recent Telugu films. The Telugu films that came out after 1998 or so got worse exponentially. The state they are in now is indescribable.

chaotic whisperz
8th June 2005, 08:21 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ govt ban

this dude cracks me up... :lol:

nilavupriyan
2nd July 2005, 05:48 PM
im a tamilian.i saw chiranjivi's films.his acting doesnt look comedy.
he is ok
but balakrishna..........he.....he.....sema comedy
he acts in real life so much(after shooting a guy)
u all plz reccomend for oscar :lol: :lol:

HindustaniLadka
5th July 2005, 03:10 AM
I think Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and that Rajini guy are the worst actors in India, if not the world.

Alien
5th July 2005, 09:06 AM
I think Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and that Rajini guy are the worst actors in India, if not the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I may have 2 agree with u , though Rajni had done some quality acting in some movies of early 80's, he excelled in natural acting then , later only he bcam one of those crappo's

cucushock
13th July 2005, 04:26 PM

rajini is better than macho actin hirtik n other hindi actors :lol:

dun talk nonsense about titan of tamil film :wink:

chaotic whisperz
13th July 2005, 10:24 PM
^^^^^^ if you havent noticed because you are blind, hindi films are 100 times better than everything else............

nilavupriyan
14th July 2005, 07:28 AM
^^^^^^ if you havent noticed because you are blind, hindi films are 100 times better than everything else............

yes better than the taste of people watching it

Nerd
14th July 2005, 09:01 AM

who do u think is the best actor then?? SRK?? :rotfl:

rajini is far better than SRK even in terms of good acting..

i dunno abt chiru, bala

chaotic whisperz
15th July 2005, 10:42 PM

yes better than the taste of people watching it

:lol: haha you are on a roll...........