PDA

View Full Version : i promise im not spamming but i need to ask do you believe

kannuma
7th January 2005, 08:35 AM
in the whol 6th sens ething? not dead ppl or whtever. but really seeing someones future through visions. a friend of mine had them, about me. and they've all kinda come out true, and there's one he told me which i cherish the most, but am too scared to believe in. would like to know what to do. thanx

Bad Boy
7th January 2005, 11:11 PM
in the whol 6th sens ething? not dead ppl or whtever. but really seeing someones future through visions. a friend of mine had them, about me. and they've all kinda come out true, and there's one he told me which i cherish the most, but am too scared to believe in. would like to know what to do. thanx

Your image is not bad, have you got a better one?

kannuma
8th January 2005, 01:58 AM
huh?

nirosha sen
8th January 2005, 12:59 PM
hmmmm???? Why do I feel like I'm stepping into the Twilight Zone here????? :shock:

kannuma
8th January 2005, 09:52 PM
hmmmm???? Why do I feel like I'm stepping into the Twilight Zone here????? :shock:
i dunno, but i was asking for an honest answer.

aravindhan
8th January 2005, 11:00 PM
I once experimented with telling the future myself at a sort of funfair here. I took a [tscii:e1666259b1]ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢[/tscii:e1666259b1] board, and asked people to drop the [tscii:e1666259b1]§º¡Æ¢[/tscii:e1666259b1]s randomly in the [tscii:e1666259b1]ÌÆ¢[/tscii:e1666259b1]s. I then "told" people about their past and future based on the patterns.

Needless to say, it was all nonsense. There is no system of telling people's fortunes from a [tscii:e1666259b1]ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢[/tscii:e1666259b1] board, and I was making it up as I went along. Nevertheless, over two-thirds of the people told me I had been "very accurate". Giving accurate readings is easy if you're sufficiently general in your statements, perceptive enough to know something about the person, and if the person has faith in the system.

So, no, I do not believe in visions of the future. Our future is what we make ourselves; it is not something which someone can read for us.

kannuma
9th January 2005, 01:17 AM
I once experimented with telling the future myself at a sort of funfair here. I took a [tscii:4a6f08862b]ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢[/tscii:4a6f08862b] board, and asked people to drop the [tscii:4a6f08862b]§º¡Æ¢[/tscii:4a6f08862b]s randomly in the [tscii:4a6f08862b]ÌÆ¢[/tscii:4a6f08862b]s. I then "told" people about their past and future based on the patterns.

Needless to say, it was all nonsense. There is no system of telling people's fortunes from a [tscii:4a6f08862b]ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢[/tscii:4a6f08862b] board, and I was making it up as I went along. Nevertheless, over two-thirds of the people told me I had been "very accurate". Giving accurate readings is easy if you're sufficiently general in your statements, perceptive enough to know something about the person, and if the person has faith in the system.

So, no, I do not believe in visions of the future. Our future is what we make ourselves; it is not something which someone can read for us.
yes but u see this wa snothing like that. a friend of mine told me something all the way to details, a year ago, which are all true now. its freaking my rational mind out. thats why im aksing

nirosha sen
10th January 2005, 10:25 AM
Gosh, you are freaking me out here!!! :shock: Is that your real picture???? Why do you use it???? :roll:

sonu gopi
10th January 2005, 11:27 AM
Gosh, you are freaking me out here!!! :shock: Is that your real picture???? Why do you use it???? :roll:

One man's meat is another man's poison!! :lol:

SONU GOPI :wink:

kannuma
11th January 2005, 12:52 AM
my pic is freaky :P?
well i use it coz i cant find one of me and my bf together. i am reeeeli missing him and tht was the pic taken at a garba thingie we went to. so i put it there as a reminder of that memory. we were an hour late and laft after 15 mins coz it was so boring.:P