PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing News ?!

V.Annasamy
1st September 2008, 10:33 AM
Story ( Type - Humor )

The Minister for Building-Infracture Mr.James just got up in the morning and had his face wash. He came down from first floor to the central hall. He was surprised to see lot of people sitting with brief cases and with flashy smiles. :?

Unable to understand the reason, he asked his secretary as to what was happening in the morning?.

The Secretary just said that he only knows that they have come to meet as per the Minister's invitation.

One by one was asked to meet. Everybody was almost falling down to his feet and was offering brief cases full of money. Each one wanted to have the bigger contracts, pertaining to certain buildings that are going to be decided , in their names and they were only repeating and whispering that was as per Mr.James' invitation in the Newspaper.

Though got attracted some extent, Mr. James controlled his senses and drove them away, offering them a cup of tea from his side. He incidentally did not take money from any body (believe me, I was present there).

Totally perplexed with the developements, he shouted at his Secretary and asked him to get him the Newspaper they were referring.

Now the newspaper was in his front. He glanced and was shoked to see :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' BRIBE WANTED' FOR MY SON Mr. Chini, M.Phil

For More details : Contact my house at 15, S.V.P Road
Karol bagh, New Delhi

- James
Minister for Building-Infrasture

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is considered as one of the very clean hand and clear in views in the Political area for years and this news was a big blow.

He got wild and took up with the Newspaper office and filed a case against the paper.

Actually there was a typo error in the Newspaper

It should have been ' BRIDE WANTED FOR MY SON' and so the confusion. Bad days started for both The Minister and the Newspaper. :lol: :lol: God Save them !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V.Annasamy

chevy
1st September 2008, 09:17 PM
Hahaha... :) :)

btr
1st September 2008, 10:06 PM
great!
btr

V.Annasamy
2nd September 2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks to Chevy & btr.

-va-

pavalamani pragasam
2nd September 2008, 12:31 PM
Hilaroius comedy of error! :lol: :clap:

V.Annasamy
2nd September 2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks for enjoying and appreciating.

btr
28th December 2008, 01:44 AM
HI VA

Ezhuduvadu thodarutam..V(en)annaswamy ennu irukavendam.

Querida
6th August 2009, 01:01 PM
:D my goodness so many openly willing bribers?

hamid
11th August 2009, 05:11 PM
:D
this story reminds me of one short story in Tamil . I think written by Arignar Anna..not so sure..

a editor printing a marriage invitation with typo errors and found all of them to be true later... :D