PDA

View Full Version : How-to view/post in TAMIL ?

RR
20th October 2004, 08:03 AM
How-to view/post in TAMIL?

There are the two popular standards for Tamil script: TSCII & Unicode.

TSCII stands for Tamil Standard Code for Information Interchange. It was created by a group of Font developers, vendors, users, Tamil scholars and enthusiasts, through open net based discussion. TSCII was setup as an interim standard to stop the proliferation of Tamil encodings during mid-to-late 90's.

Unicode is a universal coding scheme for ALL languages (including Tamil, of course). After Win XP was launched with support for Tamil unicode, this is getting widely popular since it is idiot-proof. There's no font installation or browser settings needed! Google also supports Unicode tamil search. However, life is not perfect for people with Win 98 or older pc's. So, TSCII lives on.. The Hub's philosophy is to support both the standards.

Let's look at TSCII first.

How to view in Tamil?

This should be simple.

Method 1: Download this file (http://www.mayyam.com/tamil/tscava.ttf) and save it in your c:\WINDOWS\Fonts\ directory. Close and Restart your browser. That's all !

You should now be able read this: [tscii:55f419214d]þÐ ¾Á¢ú ¾¢Š¸¢Â¢ø ¨¼ô ¦ºö¾Ð..[/tscii:55f419214d] !

Method 2: You can also download e-Kalappai (http://www.mayyam.com/tamil/ekalappai20b_anjal.zip) and install it. This sets up tamil fonts by default. You'll be able to view tamil automatically after installation.

Method 3: There's one more popular tool called Murasu Anjal software. It's available at http://www.murasu.com. Just install and run to view TAMIL. For help, see here (http://www.murasu.com/help/).

(Tamil is also supported on Mac and Linux platforms, see http://www.tamil.net/tscii/tools.html)

Typing & Posting in Tamil:

With eKalappai, you can type in Tamil as you would do for English. First press Alt+2 (eKalappai should be running in background). Now open Notepad and start typing like 'ithu oru thamiz sOthanai'.. You'll see it in Tamil..! Simple, isn't it?

If you want to get back to English typing mode, press Alt+1.

Posting instructions:

- Use eKalappai/Murasu to type a test msg.
- Open the 'post reply' page, and copy & paste the tamil text.
- Click 'Preview' and see it views fine.
- If you can't see TAMIL, pls check if [ tscii ] .. [ /tscii ] tags are present. Add them around the tamil text, if you don't see them.
- If everything's ok, 'submit' it.

Your taml posting will now be posted on the forum.. !

This method may not work if your post contains 'quote'. In that case, follow these steps..

- Use a tamil editor to type a test msg.
- Open the 'post reply' page, and copy & paste the tamil text.
- Mark this text using your cursor (as you normally do for 'copy' or 'cut').
- Click the 'TSCII' button above the form.
- Click 'Preview' and see it views fine.
- If you can't see TAMIL, pls check if [ tscii ] .. [ /tscii ] tags are present. Add them around the tamil text, if you don't see them.
- If everything's ok, 'submit' it.

Pls note that 'tscii' tags cannot be nested with 'quote' or other tags. Add tscii tags (using TSCII button) repeatedly wherever needed.

(A powerpoint tutorial will be posted soon. )

Other ways for typing in TAMIL

1. Here's an alternate way without using any software. (You may want to use this, at places like netcafe's and browsing centres.) Go to

http://www.jaffnalibrary.com/tools/Tsc.htm

In the top box, just type your text using English albhabets. They will be automatically converted to Tamil in the bottom box. Just copy & paste it..!

2. If you are using eKalappai, you don't need to copy&paste at all. You might as well go to the 'post reply' and just start typing (after setting tamil mode using Alt+2) directly :-)

You can also use it on Yahoo messenger to chat in Tamil.. !

List of fonts supported: TSCu_Inaimathi, TSC_Avarangal, TSC_Paranar, TSC_Andal, TSC_Kanna, TSC_Comic, TSC_Times, TSC_Janani, TSC_Thunaivan, TSC_Komathi, TSC_Nattai, AparanarTSC, TSCAparnar, TSCAvarangal.

You need one of these fonts to view Tamil. Murasu Anjal and eKalappai come with them by default.

RR
20th October 2004, 08:26 AM
You can also post in unicode. The advantage of unicode is: NO software or fonts is needed to view in tamil, if yours is unicode enabled. It comes by default in all recent computers.

Viewing Unicode

To check if yours is unicode enabled: are you able to see this?

இது யூனிகோட்-ல் டைப் செய்தது.

If not, try setting View->Encoding->Unicode UTF-8 in your browser. On XP, you should have Indic settings enabled, or the characters will appear jumbled. To fix it:

1. keep your XP installation CD at hand. (If you have misplaced yours, or if you have lost it, please get one from your friend, or relative, or someone you know.)
2. Click Start > Control Panel.
3. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
4. Now, click Regional and language Options.
5. In the Supplemental Language support, Check the "Install files for Complex Script and right to left languages (including Thai) ", and then click Apply.
6. If you hadn't yet inserted the Win XP installation CD into your CD-ROM drive, An alert will appear to ask you to insert the installation CD. Insert the CD and then click OK. After the installation, your system will restart for proper operation
7. That's all... now your computer is enabled for Unicode Indic.

Posting in Unicode

1. The copy/paste method

Go to

http://forumhub.com/tamil/

Just type your tamil text, then copy the tamil text and paste it in the form, and submit. That's all! You do not need any special tags.

2. Directly type in the post/reply form

It's possible with eKalappai 2.0. Instructions are here:

http://anbudanbuhari.com/xunicodetamil.html

RR
21st October 2004, 07:42 AM
Other questions

Is there a way that we can see a Unicode thamizh Post, even if the browser(IE) is configured as view-encoding to be "user-defined"??

Actually, you don't need to set browser encoding to 'User-defined' as on other sites (like yahoogroups). Use 'Auto-select' encoding. (Right click->Encoding->Auto-select.) Then you can see both TSCII and Unicode.

How to convert between TSCII and Unicode?
Unicode to TSCII (http://www.suratha.com/uni2tsc.htm)
TSCII to Unicode (http://www.suratha.com/reader.htm)

Where I get more help?
We suggest you browse this page (http://www.tamilnation.org/digital/Tamil%20Fonts%20&%20Software.htm). It lists many resources containing tutorials, tools, etc.

RR
12th November 2004, 12:24 PM
To test your posts, pls go the Testing forum (http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewforum.php?f=2).

Post below ONLY if you want help related to tamil viewing or posting.

Surya
5th December 2005, 06:36 AM
Mr. RR, :)
I tried using E-Kalappai, and the Tamil Converter @ forumhub.com/tamil

And I can't seem to get SRI as one letter. It gives me ஸ்ரீ

What do I go?

Thanks in advance! :)

skanthan
30th December 2005, 10:24 AM
[tscii:7ceee3dd1f]Žì¸õ![/tscii:7ceee3dd1f]

skanthan
30th December 2005, 10:31 AM
What happened?!?!?! I installed the new Tamil font and still I cannot see my above post ikn Tamil! Is there any other font which can be installed from a website same way as the e-kalappai font which I and other hubbers used? Recently, I took my computer in for repairs and all of a sudden everything I typed in Tamil script came out as garblrd characters! :o yaarum enakku udhavu!

RR
22nd January 2006, 10:53 AM
Mr. RR, :)
I tried using E-Kalappai, and the Tamil Converter @ forumhub.com/tamil

And I can't seem to get SRI as one letter. It gives me ஸ்ரீ

What do I go?

Thanks in advance! :)
Surya,

I hope you solved your problem. The SRI in your post reads fine for me.

RR
22nd January 2006, 10:54 AM
What happened?!?!?! I installed the new Tamil font and still I cannot see my above post ikn Tamil! Is there any other font which can be installed from a website same way as the e-kalappai font which I and other hubbers used? Recently, I took my computer in for repairs and all of a sudden everything I typed in Tamil script came out as garblrd characters! :o yaarum enakku udhavu!
skanthan,
I am able to read 'vanakkam' fine. Are you still having the problem? If so, try reinstalling e-Kalappai.

RR
22nd January 2006, 10:56 AM
To test your posts, pls go the Testing forum (http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewforum.php?f=2).

Post below ONLY if you want help related to tamil viewing or posting.

skanthan
22nd January 2006, 06:44 PM
RR,

I am using the e-kalappai 2.0 font. I can read everybody elses posts, but, I can not read my ow. I think my font is not in Unicode. Please help me in regards how I can install the Unicode font for Windows 98/98Plus.

You were able to read just fine on your side. Before, I could read but now since my Windows 98 has been updated, I cannot read any of my posts in Tamil! :( :(

skanthan
22nd January 2006, 08:10 PM
[tscii:2622b309fc]Š¸ó¾§Åø §¸ðÊ측Ãý[/tscii:2622b309fc]

skanthan
22nd January 2006, 08:12 PM
Drat! 3 attempts today to type in Tamil and none worked! Double Drat! :x How come everyone else can read my Tamil posts on their computers, but I can not do so on mine?!?!? I was able to read my posts previously, so, what happened today? What font am I using and what font are these people using??? :banghead:

rocketboy
6th October 2006, 10:03 PM
http://www.quillpad.com/tamil/

அம்மா அப்பா தம்பி தமிழ்

suvai
9th November 2006, 06:24 AM
Please help!!! not able to read certain tamil postings & I am not able to write in tamil either........thanks in advance

RR
9th November 2006, 12:38 PM
Please help!!! not able to read certain tamil postings & I am not able to write in tamil either........thanks in advance
Hope you read the instructions. Which step is not working for you?

suvai
10th November 2006, 07:00 AM
Hi RR,
I was on the page "How to view in Tamil" I down loaded the file. I also d/l e-kalappai.... Have I to d/l anything else RR?? What about murasu?...... Call me ignorant......lol.......plz if you can give me step by step instructions i will be able to follow.....thank U RR.....

RR
10th November 2006, 01:55 PM
suvai,

You need only one: e-Kalappai or Murasu. Have you installed eKalappai? Then you should already be able to view tamil script.

suvai
11th November 2006, 07:37 AM
Hi RR,
Thank you so very much. I can now read all the postings in tamil. I came across this forum by accident & I am really happy I did RR. Thanks once again for all your prompt replies.
Good luck in everything you do!!!!
Regards,
Suvai

suvai
11th November 2006, 07:52 AM
Hi RR,
Now i must try my luck in typing tamil ...hahhahah
" Amaithiyaana nathiyiniley odam,
odam alavilaatha vellam vanthaal aadum"
Hope the above comes in tamil alphas..

RR
11th November 2006, 10:04 AM
suvai,

Thanks.

If you've installed eKalappai, you should switch to tamil typing mode for tamil characters to appear (the default is English chars). Press Alt+2. To revert back to English, Alt+1 .

suvai
11th November 2006, 10:52 PM
HI RR,
Thanks for yr reply.
enamo therila RR...where i am going wrong nu...still not able to run the ekalappai for me to write in tamil. Will try again....suvai

suvai
13th November 2006, 08:25 AM
ஆர் ஆர்...........kandu pidichen kandu pidichen.....lol how to write in tamil.........fast ah ezhutha mudiyalainga in tamil.....;-) will have to work on it.........romba thanks nga!!
suvai

RR
13th November 2006, 11:15 AM
suvai

Good to know that :thumbsup:

suvai
20th November 2006, 05:58 AM
First my apologies for assuming that RR & Badri are one & the same person..............dont even ask me how I ended up assuming!!!...rendu perum manichidunga....intha Tastysuvaiya!!..;-)

Hi RR..........could you please tell me if there is a way to learn how to type in tamil as I am getting some alphabets but some I am not......demo maathri ethaavathu irukungalaaa? please let me know...thanks..........suvai

RR
21st November 2006, 09:25 AM
suvai,

See this: http://www.murasu.com/help/quickstart/a2ksehelp.htm#keyboars

Sanguine Sridhar
25th January 2007, 03:31 AM
வ்ண்க்க்ம்

Sanguine Sridhar
25th January 2007, 03:34 AM
ஷிரித்ர்

ஸ்ரித்ர்

Sanguine Sridhar
25th January 2007, 03:35 AM
RR,

There are some dots above each character, let me know how to remove that?

Thanks,
ஸ்ரித்ர்

Sanguine Sridhar
25th January 2007, 03:36 AM
And also please guide me how to keep 'Pulli' above a character with an example

Thanks,
Sridhar

RR
25th January 2007, 09:08 AM
RR,

Thanks,
ஸ்ரித்ர்
Sridhar,

It really depends on how you type. See here for help:

http://www.murasu.com/help/quickstart/a2ksehelp.htm#keyboars

Sanguine Sridhar
27th January 2007, 10:26 AM
னன்ற்இ ஆர் ஆர்

ஸ்ரீத்ர்

thamizhvaanan
27th January 2007, 11:41 AM
இது 'தமிழ் கீ' துணையுடன் டைப் செய்யபட்டது

Hi RR,
thanks for all your patient replies. I used Tamil key extension for firefox to type the above sentence. seems like it uses Unicode encoding. I have no problems viewing TSCII characters. But only in unicode, உகர், எகர and ஐகார உயிர்மெய் letters arent displayed properly. While the consonant displays properly, the symbol for vowel appears after the consonant, it doesnt merge with the previous letter.

I am having this problem with other sites also, wherever unicode encoding is used. I run XP and i have lata font installed in my system as well. Is this the issue that you mentioned with older PCs?

RR
27th January 2007, 12:56 PM
TV,

Looks like Indic is not installed on your XP. See here:

http://gopi.united.net.kg/ucedit/unicodeenable.html

madhu
27th January 2007, 03:32 PM
ஈ-கலப்பை வாழ்க ! :P

thamizhvaanan
4th February 2007, 08:47 AM
TV,

Looks like Indic is not installed on your XP. See here:

http://gopi.united.net.kg/ucedit/unicodeenable.html Thanks RR :notworthy:

Now, it works perfectly fine :D

Sanguine Sridhar
14th February 2007, 11:57 AM
[tscii:bf7ac3e078]¬÷ ¬÷,
¿¡ý ¾Á¢ú ±Ø¾ ¸üÚ ¦¸¡ñ§¼ý :D

¿ýÈ¢,

ŠÃ¢¾÷[/tscii:bf7ac3e078]

NOV
14th February 2007, 12:04 PM
agara mudhala ezuththellaam ariya vaithaai dEvi............... :lol2:

aanaa
8th May 2007, 02:02 AM
அகர முதல எழுத் தெல்லாம் அறிய வைத்தாய் தேவி

aanaa
6th June 2007, 08:21 PM
Are we using unicode ot tsc here for wring Tamil ?
better to keep one standard

Suguna Kannan
7th June 2007, 02:51 PM
Help! I have installed the software following your instrcution it is in my C disk but I am unable to read the tamil font in tamil... :huh: Udavi !Udavi! :roll:

joe
8th June 2007, 09:13 AM
RR,

Thanks,
ஸ்ரித்ர்

You have type Srithr and got ஸ்ரித்ர்

You should have typed Srithar to get ஸ்ரிதர் or SRithar to get ஸ்றீதர்

meyyezhuththu (த்) +a will give you த

VENKIRAJA
8th June 2007, 11:14 AM
[tscii:b854b210c4]¬÷ ¬÷,
¿¡ý ¾Á¢ú ±Ø¾ ¸üÚ ¦¸¡ñ§¼ý :D

¿ýÈ¢,

ŠÃ¢¾÷[/tscii:b854b210c4]

ஸ்ரீதர்,இது எப்படி இருக்கிறது:யூனிகோடில் அடித்துப் பாருங்கள்!

P_R
9th June 2007, 08:15 PM
Is the typepad at forumhub.com/tamil defunct ?

P_R
9th June 2007, 08:15 PM
Is the typepad at forumhub.com/tamil defunct ? Not able to reach that page at all for the last few days.

RR
10th June 2007, 01:05 PM
Is the typepad at forumhub.com/tamil defunct ? Not able to reach that page at all for the last few days.
Prabhu ram,

Seems ok for me. What's the error msg you get?

P_R
10th June 2007, 02:43 PM
Prabhu ram,

Seems ok for me. What's the error msg you get?
Problem Loading page

I am unable to reach the page at all. Tried both in IE and Mozilla. If it seems ok then I'll have to see if I am able to reach it in some other system.

Roshan
10th June 2007, 04:11 PM
For the last couple of days I have been having problems typing in Uni Code in the hub. I have the same e-kalappai version, which I've been using so far and typing using uni code. But suddenly it doesnt seem to be working. When I press Alt+2 = the keyman changes to Unicode but when I type - thamizh letters dont appear, and I end up with normal, no keyman, english letters. I dont have this problem typing in a word document. Only when I type here it doesnt work. However, the tscii key board ( Alt +3) works. I am able to read both tscii and unicode fonts. Can any one help me out to fix it?

aanaa
11th June 2007, 01:59 AM
இது unicode ல் எழுதப் பட்டது. ஒரு பிரச்சனையும் தெரியவில்லை.

எதற்கும் uninstall / reinstall செய்து பார்க்கவும்.

புதிய பதிப்பை நிறுவவும்.

கணினி செயலி என்ன?
XP or Vista?

Roshan
11th June 2007, 12:27 PM
இது unicode ல் எழுதப் பட்டது. ஒரு பிரச்சனையும் தெரியவில்லை.

எதற்கும் uninstall / reinstall செய்து பார்க்கவும்.

புதிய பதிப்பை நிறுவவும்.

கணினி செயலி என்ன?
XP or Vista?

XP thaan. Oru Naangu NAtkALukku munbum Uni Code-il type seythu koNduthaan irunthEn. Word doc-il varugiRathu aanAl hub-il thAn pirachinai :cry:

aanaa
11th June 2007, 07:47 PM
firefox or IE ?

podalangai
11th June 2007, 10:46 PM
XP thaan. Oru Naangu NAtkALukku munbum Uni Code-il type seythu koNduthaan irunthEn. Word doc-il varugiRathu aanAl hub-il thAn pirachinai :cry:
Roshan - what happens if you cut the Tamil text you type into Word and paste it into the Hub's reply box?

RR
12th June 2007, 10:25 AM
To those not able to access forumhub.com (or tfmpage.com)

Pls run this command

tracert www.forumhub.com > tracert.txt

in your windows commandline and pm me the contents of tracert.txt.

Roshan
15th June 2007, 01:17 PM
Roshan - what happens if you cut the Tamil text you type into Word and paste it into the Hub's reply box?

Podalai,

It comes out perfectly. Thats what I am doing now. I type the text in word and then copy paste it in the reply box here :)

I still am unable to understand the problem :?

aanaa
16th June 2007, 07:01 PM
Roshan
When you use ekalappai 2 are you getting in Englsih or some other characters.

If some other characters then try press "ALT + 2 "

RR
16th July 2007, 03:00 PM
*** Tamil TypePad ***

Now you can type & post directly in tamil - WITHOUT eKalappai or any other software! Just click on the 'Tamil Typepad' link on the posting form and start typing.. As you type on the pad, the tamil characters will appear on the Hub form. Simple, no more cut&paste-ing!

For those unfamiliar with the romanized keyboard, it may be a bit unfriendly initially. But you'll get used to it with practice. Refer to the 'Help' link on the typepad page, you will find it.. well.. helpful.

என்சாய்! :)

Sanjeevi
16th July 2007, 03:06 PM
சூப்பரப்பு :)

rockydeva
16th July 2007, 05:19 PM
[tscii:37cc61ac74]±ôÀÊ þÚ츣¹[/tscii:37cc61ac74]

aanaa
16th July 2007, 06:05 PM
பாராட்டுக்கள்!!!

aanaa
16th July 2007, 06:09 PM
வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Sudhaama
16th July 2007, 09:32 PM
ஆகா பிரமாதம் !!

மிக்க நன்றி திரு ஆரார் அவர்களே.!!

நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்.!!!

அன்பன்.. சுதாமா

pavalamani pragasam
18th July 2007, 10:57 PM
எங்கும் தமிழ்
நறுமணம் கமழ்
மங்காத புகழ்
மய்யம் திகழ்
மனங்கள் மகிழ்
அற்புத நிகழ்விது

Neel D
19th July 2007, 09:35 AM
பயிற்சி...

Neel D
19th July 2007, 09:36 AM
மீண்டும்...

Neel D
19th July 2007, 09:37 AM
நன்றி!

tvsankar
19th July 2007, 03:59 PM
அன்புள்ள ஆர் ஆர் அவர்களுக்கு,
என்னுடைய சந்தோஷமான நன்றிகள்.

அன்புடன்,
உஷா சங்கர்.

madhu
22nd July 2007, 06:53 AM
நன்றி சொல்லவே எனக்கு வார்த்தை இல்லையே ! :bow:

devapriya
11th August 2007, 08:07 PM
//*** Tamil TypePad ***

Now you can type & post directly in tamil - WITHOUT eKalappai or any other software! Just click on the 'Tamil Typepad' link on the posting form and start typing.. As you type on the pad, the tamil characters will appear on the Hub form. Simple, no more cut&paste-ing!

For those unfamiliar with the romanized keyboard, it may be a bit unfriendly initially. But you'll get used to it with practice. Refer to the 'Help' link on the typepad page, you will find it.. well.. helpful.

என்சாய்! //

EXCELLENT RR

Sudhaama
13th August 2007, 03:38 AM
.நன்றி-"கள்".!!

அன்புடன்,
உஷா சங்கர்.

அன்பரே

என்ன? நன்றி-கள்ளா?... நமது பேரன்பர் ஆராருக்கு நீங்கள் ஏன் "கள்" ஊட்டுகிறீர்கள்?...

"நன்றி" என்ற ஒரு சொல்லிலேயே தேவையானவை-"கள்" உகந்த பண்பு உள்ளதே.! போதாதா?

நன்றி என்னும் தமிழ்-சொல்... கொள்ளளவு குறிப்பது... எண்ணிக்கை வசப்பட்டது அன்று...

அன்புகள்.. என்று சொல்லலாமா?... "மிக்க அன்பு".. என்று சொல்வது தானே தமிழ்- மரபு? அல்லவா?

பழக்க-தோஷத்தால் பற்பல தவறான பிரயோகங்கள் நமது நடைமுறையில் புகுந்து விட்டன.

கேலிக்குறிய அந்நிலையை மேலும் கூட்டவேண்டாமே.. கூடியவரை தவிர்ப்போமே... என்று கருதித்தான்.. எனது இந்த தலையீடு...

...மன்னிக்கவும்.. நன்றிகள்.!! ஆ! மிக்க நன்றி.!!

அன்பன்... சுதாமா.

VENKIRAJA
6th February 2008, 08:19 PM
Recently i crashed ma system as usual and had to reinstall ma stuff......dunno what but tamil fonts appear partially legible to me....:headscratch: its that i can read வணக்கம் perfectly but not words such as கு கெ கே கை கொ கோ கௌ but க கா கி கீ are perfect.....dunno what.....seriously bugs me.....and like its no use reinstalling several times.....help me out!murasu is worser...when i type with murasu its just boxes that appear not letters!

VENKIRAJA
6th February 2008, 08:26 PM
புரிகிறதா

RR
6th February 2008, 08:44 PM
VENKIRAJA,

Follow the instructions in the quote box. It will fix the jumbled charactrs:

http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=13423#13423

tvsankar
6th February 2008, 09:09 PM
.நன்றி-"கள்".!!

அன்புடன்,
உஷா சங்கர்.

அன்பரே

என்ன? நன்றி-கள்ளா?... நமது பேரன்பர் ஆராருக்கு நீங்கள் ஏன் "கள்" ஊட்டுகிறீர்கள்?...

"நன்றி" என்ற ஒரு சொல்லிலேயே தேவையானவை-"கள்" உகந்த பண்பு உள்ளதே.! போதாதா?

நன்றி என்னும் தமிழ்-சொல்... கொள்ளளவு குறிப்பது... எண்ணிக்கை வசப்பட்டது அன்று...

அன்புகள்.. என்று சொல்லலாமா?... "மிக்க அன்பு".. என்று சொல்வது தானே தமிழ்- மரபு? அல்லவா?

பழக்க-தோஷத்தால் பற்பல தவறான பிரயோகங்கள் நமது நடைமுறையில் புகுந்து விட்டன.

கேலிக்குறிய அந்நிலையை மேலும் கூட்டவேண்டாமே.. கூடியவரை தவிர்ப்போமே... என்று கருதித்தான்.. எனது இந்த தலையீடு...

...மன்னிக்கவும்.. நன்றிகள்.!! ஆ! மிக்க நன்றி.!!

அன்பன்... சுதாமா.

தவறைத் திருத்தியதற்க்கு என்னுடைய நன்றி சுதாமா...

அன்புடன்,
உஷா சங்கர்.

aanaa
8th February 2008, 12:51 AM
வளர்க தமிழ்
வாழ்க

suvai
8th March 2010, 01:45 AM
[tscii:cccfbe326f]Hello nga RR,
I am once again having problems reading thamiz fonts that are written in "kavithaiku kavithai comments" thread.
not able to read the following i copy pasted: from page 22þ

ôÀʦÂøÄ¡õ ÅÌò¾ø ¸½ìÌ §À¡ðÎ ¸½ì¸¢Ä ÒÄ¢ýÛ ¸¡ð¼ÏÁ¡? †ôÒÄ Ò嬀 ¸¢ÇôÀ¢¼¡¾£í¸

able to read some people's comments but some not.

would appreciate any help nga!

thank u

regards,
s[/tscii:cccfbe326f]

Sarna
9th February 2011, 02:05 PM
*** Tamil TypePad ***

என்சாய்! :)

where is this tamil type pad ?