PDA

View Full Version : K.S.Ravikumar -Udhayanidhi Stalin -A.R.Rahman-Surya

arsaregama
4th August 2008, 10:32 AM
[tscii:5aff5facd8]Udayanidhi Stalin’s home banner Red Giant Movies has a casting coup- Surya and Nayanthara coming together for the first time in an untitled film to be directed by K.S Ravi Kumar.

It is going to be Udayanidhi Stalin's second venture after Kuruvi. The shoot will start some time in December, after Surya completes Ayan and Nayanthara finishes her current assignments, Aegan and Villu.

Nayanthara had done a brief appearance in Surya’s Ghajani in which Asin was the heroine. K.S Ravi Kumar was trying to bring them together, and now it has become a reality.

Ravi Kumar will complete Jaggu Bhai, by October end, and then start work on the new film, which is likely to have music by A.R Rahman. The other things are being worked out as the film is likely to be a summer 2009 release.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14732321

[/tscii:5aff5facd8]

arsaregama
4th August 2008, 10:40 AM
Surya -rahman combos have been chartbusters considering ayudha ezhuthu and SOK.But seriously doubting ravikumar's mediocre song selection!

dinesh2002
4th August 2008, 10:57 AM
Surya -rahman combos have been chartbusters considering ayudha ezhuthu and SOK.But seriously doubting ravikumar's mediocre song selection!

1st is this project confirmed ??... we shouldnt discuss if the movie isnt gonna materialized...

I dun think KSR is that bad in extracting tunes from ARR.... who can 4get that Innisai - Godfather..... :)

sibicalls
4th August 2008, 11:02 AM
I strongly feel ARR will do it. I see ARR and KSR sharing nearby seats in almost all functions and looks like they have very good understanding.

prasana84
4th August 2008, 07:41 PM

1st is this project confirmed ??... we shouldnt discuss if the movie isnt gonna materialized...

I dun think KSR is that bad in extracting tunes from ARR.... who can 4get that Innisai - Godfather..... :)
Who can forget muthu... awesome.

and coming back to this project i guess it will be an action movie.

prasana84
4th August 2008, 07:42 PM

Who can forget muthu... awesome.

and coming back to this project i guess it will be an action movie.

muthala project confirm agatum...

rayan36
5th August 2008, 02:53 PM

It wasn't bad....Godfather if u ask me was a gem...but we should wait until the project is confirmed, I really want them to work together though...

kutti_anand
5th August 2008, 02:55 PM
Adhukulla thread a???? :shock:

A.ANAND
5th August 2008, 06:16 PM
godfather mathiri 4,5 varusham illuthadikama iruntha sari!

Thalafanz
5th August 2008, 06:24 PM

It was bcoz of the producer...
Why don't u say 10-11 varusham... :P
It was 2 years...

thineshan54321
5th August 2008, 10:39 PM
annangala enathukku veena sanda? muthal project confirm agadum

arsaregama
6th August 2008, 08:22 AM
[tscii:9ce7d5729a]http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-08-01/surya-nayan-05-08-08.html

Surya and Nayanthara are all set to team up for a film that is to be produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin’s Red Giant Movies. This untitled film will be directed by ace director K.S. Ravikumar. Fans of both these stars had wanted to see their favorite stars pair up on screen ever since Nayan did an item song in Surya’s Gajini.
Surya
Music director A.R. Rahman has been signed up to take charge of the music department. With big names involved in the project, the expectations are naturally soaring high. The film is tipped to hit the floors by the end of this year, as both Surya and Nayan needs time to complete their respective projects in hands.[/tscii:9ce7d5729a]

A.ANAND
6th August 2008, 11:50 AM

It was 2 years...
Sari!sari! kovikkathinnga :) enakkum ajit-ta pidikum :D
maniratnam movie-la avaru nadikanum innu romba naala asai.
ippa vikram bathilukku ajit nadicha eppadi irukkum :D

MADDY
6th August 2008, 07:52 PM
KSR-ARR combo is very enterprising :)

ajithfederer
6th August 2008, 10:43 PM
One heck of a combo. :2thumbsup:

Thalafanz
7th August 2008, 11:20 AM

It was 2 years...

EthO oru Athanggathula sollittEn (since u brought Godfather here...) Minta maaf-lah annE :)
Glad u like my hero. 8-) Even, every actor's fans would want their hero to be part of Maniratnam's project. We Ajithfans too waiting for that. :roll:
Antha padam moolam Vikram-ukku nalla kAlam porakkattumE... Atha yEn keduppAnEn... :wink:

Back to topic - indeed a good combo... 8-)

A.ANAND
7th August 2008, 12:45 PM

It was 2 years...

EthO oru Athanggathula sollittEn (since u brought Godfather here...) Minta maaf-lah annE :)
Glad u like my hero. 8-) Even, every actor's fans would want their hero to be part of Maniratnam's project. We Ajithfans too waiting for that. :roll:
Antha padam moolam Vikram-ukku nalla kAlam porakkattumE... Atha yEn keduppAnEn... :wink:

Back to topic - indeed a good combo... 8-)
o.klah bang :lol: