PDA

View Full Version : Miracle of Thiruvasagam - Real life incident

vigneshram
17th July 2008, 07:46 AM
Seven months old foetus without any movement in womb and doctors losing hope, reacted to Raja's thiruvasagam...

Check out http://vigneshram.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post.html

source: this week's issue of Kumudam

rajasaranam
17th July 2008, 10:05 AM
Seven months old foetus without any movement in womb and doctors losing hope, reacted to Raja's thiruvasagam...

Innum Online Version Varala :( But its good to hear the news though it may be hard for rational people like me to believe init. But yes 'Miracles do happen' and if The Miracle Healer is Raaja Iam more than happy :)

MrJudge
17th July 2008, 10:06 AM
The couple are from Germany and they are tamils. The girl was pregnant and from the seventh month onwards, there is no reaction from the baby. They were worried so much and consulted the doctors. The doctors warned the couple that this was not good and it was dangerous. The couple were shocked and returned home. Then the miracle happened. They were playing IR's Thiruvasagam on the system, and the baby reacted to it. They went back to the doctors and they did test that to find out whether the baby's reaction was by accident or it was reacting to Thiruvasagam. They found out that whenever they played Thiruvasagam the baby indeed reacted to it and it was not accident. The doctors also wondered how it happens. The mother had a normal delivery and the baby was in good condition. They visited IR recently with the child and got his blessings and also thanked him.

-- Source: Kumudam

IR-kku oru :yessir:

Thalafanz
17th July 2008, 11:23 AM
:bow:

Athu thAn Thiruvasagaththin magimai... :cool:

MrJudge
17th July 2008, 12:10 PM

7.46kke post panniyaachcha? You should have done it with a new thread as many people won't see if you post it in this thread. I didn't see your post and opened a new thread.

MOD: you can lock that thread or keep it open, so that many people will read that news.

MrJudge
17th July 2008, 12:12 PM
Innum Online Version Varala :( But its good to hear the news though it may be hard for rational people like me to believe init. But yes 'Miracles do happen' and if The Miracle Healer is Raaja Iam more than happy :)

I too don't believe in irrational beliefs, but music has its healing power. I believe it is scientifically proved, right?

ananth222
17th July 2008, 01:06 PM
the 'magimai" can be attributed to one or more of the following:
1. Music of IR
2. Verse of Maanickavaasagar
3. The stereo system owned by the couple
and last but far from the least,
4. The imagination of the reporter who wrote the story.

Thalafanz
17th July 2008, 01:14 PM
4. The imagination of the reporter who wrote the story.

So, are u saying its just a story created by the reporter??? :roll: :?

MrJudge
17th July 2008, 01:24 PM
The imagination of the reporter who wrote the story.

:shock: I think it came in one of the arasu bathilgals not as a separate article.

raja_fan
17th July 2008, 03:52 PM
Kumudam and Arasu both are not respected by public.
So even if this is true.., people are not going to be moved by this.

pavalamani pragasam
17th July 2008, 05:08 PM
Personal experience agrees the latest medical theory that babies inside mother's tummies listen to voices around them-like that of father's, mother's, grandmother's etc & show deep recognition after they come out! This may be also exaggerated imagination but a happy one to entertain!

app_engine
17th July 2008, 07:57 PM
That music strongly affects human emotions is a fact ( no need to prove with "instruments" as all of us are living testimonials).

That emotions affect health profoundly is another scientific fact.

So, "music affects health" is a simple, easy, scientific conclusion. (What kind of music can have what effect and how much , whether therapeutical or damaging etc are different subjects, though).

pavalamani pragasam
17th July 2008, 08:12 PM
The great bard, Shakespeare:
'If music be the food of love play on!'

app_engine
17th July 2008, 09:33 PM
Digression
http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/americanbaby/senses.html

Some "scientific" info regarding sense development of fetus. It's pretty obvious that the fetus responds in various ways to sounds.

End-digression

ananth222
17th July 2008, 09:34 PM
Anyway, I'm not disputing whether fetuses can hear or not - but its just plain wrong to jump to all kinds of conclusions from it. The "imagination" part is in using this to glorify IR. Did they conduct a controlled experiment, where they used different songs/sounds by different people? Did they try it at different times of the day when the mother's mental/physical state was different? Do they define "reacted" and differentiate it from reaction to other stimuli?

IR is a true genius and there are many rational ways to glorify him. We don't need to resort to stories like this.

Fliflo
18th July 2008, 02:14 AM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/july-08-03/ilayaraja-17-07-08.html

Ilayaraja's medical miracle

July 16, 2008

A Tamil couple living in Germany thanked maestro Ilayaraja, which also left the music director stunned, for the great medical miracle that he performed unwittingly. The incident was reported in a well-known magazine recently. Well, it seems that a few months ago the young couple was told by the doctors in Germany that the child in the mother's womb showed no movement. The worried couple went back home and turned on their music set to listen to Ilayaraja's Thiruvasagam. Surprisingly, the lady started to feel the baby kicking. They repeated the music many times and felt the same result. The doctors were also surprised when the lady delivered the baby a few months later through normal labor.

As a token of gratitude, the couple recently visited the maestro to pay respects and express their gratefulness.

Now, that's a true medical miracle from the maestro!

app_engine
18th July 2008, 03:19 AM
Note:
Some of the posts have been deleted / edited to make sure we don't ridicule others' beliefs in the hub. Please avoid potentially offending posts!

vasanth2006
18th July 2008, 06:12 AM

<Dig> It seems you are so pessimistic these days.....<end dig>

Raja's Music has that power.... :D

ajithfederer
18th July 2008, 06:19 AM
I am really happy for the couple :D

raja_fan
18th July 2008, 09:52 AM
raja_fan wrote:

What is pessimistic here ?
I am IR's fan ! But that does not mean I have to have high regards for Kumudam and its crap Arasu Badhilgal..
If the same news had come in some respectable newspapers, I will say it will reach people.

I am posting so many positive news and views. Are you people reading those ?

rajasaranam
18th July 2008, 02:07 PM
For Both sides,

The Incident has to be looked upon clearly from the POV of the parents who went through the suffering and perceived that it was a miracle or Divine intervention through Raaja's music. lets be happy for them. Athiest or theists both have strong belief premises which can never be sorted out in the eons to come. So lets not fight with each and and learn to co-exist.

For Instance yesterday when I wrote a post on Raaja preferring him to become a Ocean i never had a clue that i would stumble upon a news item few hours later, wherein he has composed the Gandhi's last Bhajan Which started off as 'O namrata ke Saagar' Translated as 'Oh Ocean of Mercy'. This song is being sung by renowned singer Pandit Bhimsen Joshi being promoted by Aditya Birla group. For a few moments i was flabbergasted thinking wherein did this word 'ocean' come into picture and that in two different incidents totally unrelated. I can go on to perceive that 'This is a divine intervention showing the signs that Raaja is moving towards the ocean as I had wished' Or I can rationlise it as a simple coincidence which my mind is trying to tie together. (I did conclude as a rationlist, being one :)). For a believer this could've been a miracle.

The news of the child reacting to 'Thiruvaasagam' is a similar one for which both sides should feel happy never trying to thrust upon the other that 'Its is indeed a miracle' or 'Its just a coincidence'. living the Life is more important than anything else

app_engine
18th July 2008, 06:47 PM
http://www.kumudam.com/magazine/Kumudam/2008-07-23/pg21.php

Arasu badhil that exclaims about the power of music.

rajasaranam
18th July 2008, 08:23 PM
சமீபத்தில் உங்களை வியக்க வைத்த விஷயம்?

ஜெர்மனியில் வாழும் தமிழர் தம்பதிகள் அவர்கள். மனைவி கருவுற்று ஏழாவது மாதத்திலிருந்து வயிற்றில் இருக்கும் குழந்தை யிடம் அசைவே இல்லை. மருத்துவர்கள் என்னென்னவோ செய்து பார்த்தும் குழந்தை அசையவே இல்லை. இது ஆபத்து என்று சொல்லப்பட்டதும் தம்பதிகள் அதிர்ந்து போனார்கள். வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றதும்தான் அந்த அதிசயம் நடந்தது. இளையராஜாவின் திருவாசகம் இசையை வைத்த போது வயிற்றிலிருந்த குழந்தை அசைந்திருக்கிறது. அது யதேச்சையாக நடந்த விஷயமா அல்லது இசைக்கு குழந்தை ரியாக்ட் செய்கிறதா என்று பரிசோதித்துப் பார்த்ததில் ஒவ்வொரு முறை திருவாசகம் ஒலிக்கும் போதும் குழந்தையிடம் அசைவு தெரிந்திருக்கிறது, மருத்துவர்களும் இதைப் பார்த்து அதிசயித்துப் போயிருக்கிறார்கள். சுகப்பிரசவம் ஆகி குழந்தை இனிதே பிறந்திருக்கிறது. சமீபத்தில் சென்னை வந்த அந்தத் தம்பதிகள் இளையராஜாவைச் சந்தித்து, குழந்தையைக் காட்டி நன்றி சொல்லியிருக்கிறார்கள். இசையின் சக்தி எவ்வளவு மகத்தானது!

viraajan
18th July 2008, 09:59 PM
Go thru this. This was the news i posted here yesterday!

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2008/07/18-illayaraja-music-makes-medical-miracle.html

I had tears in my eyes when i read this!!!

Mei silirka vaikkum unmai!!!

rajasaranam
18th July 2008, 11:36 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2008/07/18-illayaraja-music-makes-medical-miracle.html

இளையராஜாவின் இசை அற்புதம்!

மேலும் புதிய படங்கள்இசையின் மகத்துவம் உலகம் அறிந்ததுதான். ஆனால் அந்த இசையைக் கையாளும் விதத்தில்தான் அற்புதங்கள் நிகழ்கின்றன. இசையை மிகச் சரியாகக் கையாள்வதில் ராஜாவுக்கு நிகர் ராஜாதான்.

சமீபத்தில் ராஜாவின் இசை ஒரு மிகப் பெரிய அற்புதத்தை நிகழ்த்தியிருக்கிறது.

ஜெர்மனியைச் சேரந்த தம்பதிகள் அவர்கள். நிறைமாதத்தை எட்டும் தருவாயில் மனைவி. ஆனால் வயிற்றில் சிசுவின் அசைவையே உணர முடியவில்லை. பெர்லின் மருத்துவமனையில் புகழ்பெற்ற மருத்துவர் ஒருவரிடம் போய் செக்கப் செய்துள்ளனர். அவரும் பல சோதனைகள் மற்றும் ஸ்கேன் எடுத்துப் பார்த்துவிட்டு, குழந்தை அசைவின்றி இருப்பதற்கு என்ன காரணமென்று தெரியவில்லை. ஆனால் சிசுவுக்கு உயிர் இருக்கிறது என்று கூறி அனுப்பி வைத்துள்ளார்.

உயிர் இருந்தாலும் வயிற்றில் குழந்தை கை கால்களை அசைக்கும் போதுதானே ஒரு நம்பிக்கையும் மகிழ்ச்சியும் இருக்கும்...

என்ன செய்வதென்றே புரியாமல் தொடர்ந்து ஒவ்வொரு மருத்துவராகப் பார்த்து வந்திருக்கிறார்கள். ஒரு கட்டத்தில் நம்பிக்கையிழந்து அமைதியாகிப் போனார்களாம். ஒருநாள் இளையராஜாவின் திருவாசகம் இசையை மன நிம்மதிக்காக ஓடவிட்டிருக்கிறார்கள்.

திருவாசகத்துக்கு உருகாதார் ஒரு வாசகத்துக்கும் உருகார் என்ற சான்றோர் மொழி மெய்யாகிப் போனது.

என்ன ஆச்சர்யம்... சில நிமிடங்களில் வயிற்றில் ஒரு அசைவு தெரிந்துள்ளது. இசையை நிறுத்தியதும் அந்த அசைவும் நின்று விட்டது. தொடர்ந்து நான்குமுறை இப்படிப் போட்டுப் போட்டு நிறுத்தியிருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஒவ்வொரு முறை இசையைக் கேட்கும்போதும் குழந்தையின் அசைவு அதிகரித்துக் கொண்டே வந்திருக்கிறது. இசை நின்றதும் சில வினாடிகளில் அசைவும் நின்று போனதாம். அப்போதிலிருந்து தொடர்ந்து ராஜாவின் இசைதான் வீடு முழுவதும் ஒலித்துக் கொண்டே இருந்திருக்கிறது.

சரியாகப் பத்தாவது மாதம், குழந்தை ஆரோக்கியமாக, அதுவும் அறுவைக்கு அவசியமின்றி சாதாரணமாகவே பிறந்து, மருத்துவர்களையே வியப்பில் ஆழ்த்தியுள்ளது.

படிக்க கதை போலத் தோன்றினாலும், இச்சம்பவம் நிஜம்தான் என்பதை மெய்ப்பிக்க அந்த ஜெர்மன் தம்பதிகளே சென்னைக்கு வந்திருந்தனர் சில தினங்களுக்கு முன்பு. அவர்கள் முன்பின் இளையராஜாவைப் பார்த்ததும் இல்லை. அவர்களுக்குத் தெரிந்ததெல்லாம் அவரது இசை மட்டும்தான்.

ராஜாவின் உதவியாளரிடம் விஷயத்தைச் சொன்னதும் அவர் உடனே ராஜாவிடம் விஷயத்தைக் கூற அந்தத் தம்பதிகளை நேரில் சந்தித்து குழந்தைக்கும் ஆசி வழங்கியிருக்கிறார் ராஜா.

ஜெர்மனியின் மருத்துவர்கள் பலரும் இந்த இசை அற்புதத்தை ஒப்புக் கொண்டதோடு, ராஜாவின் திருவாசம் சிடியை வாங்கிக் கேட்டு, மொழி புரியாவிட்டாலும் அந்த இசைக் கட்டுமானத்தில் வியந்து போயிருக்கிறார்கள்.

அதோடு மருத்துவத்துறையில் இந்திய இசையால் என்னென்ன அதிசயங்களை நிகழ்த்த முடியும் என்ற ஆராய்ச்சியிலும் ஜெர்மன் டாக்டர்களை இறங்க வைத்திருக்கிறது இந்த சம்பவம்.

உண்மையில் இந்த அதிசயத்தையெல்லாம் விஞ்ஞானத்தின் துணையின்றி பல ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்பே உணர்ந்தவர்கள் இந்தியர்கள், குறிப்பாக தமிழர்கள். ஆனால் பாரம்பரியத்தை மறந்து போனதால் நமக்கு நம் பொக்கிஷங்களின் மதிப்பே தெரியாமல் போய்விட்டது.

போகர் மருத்துவத்தை நம்மவர்கள் ஓரங்கட்ட, அதை இன்னும் வெற்றிகரமாகக் கையாண்டு சாதனைகள் புரிகிறார்கள் ஜெர்மானியர்கள்.

இந்திய இசையை, இசைக் கலைஞர்களை பாதுகாக்க, கௌரவிக்க நாம் தவறிவிடக் கூடாது. இளையராஜா என்பவர் வெறும் திரை இசைக் கலைஞர் மட்டுமல்ல என்பதை அழுத்தம் திருத்தமாக உணர வைத்திருக்கும் சம்பவம் இது.

vasanth2006
19th July 2008, 05:52 AM
raja_fan wrote:

What is pessimistic here ?
I am IR's fan ! But that does not mean I have to have high regards for Kumudam and its crap Arasu Badhilgal..
If the same news had come in some respectable newspapers, I will say it will reach people.

I am posting so many positive news and views. Are you people reading those ?

<Final Dig>
Cool cool....I have/had the perception like that.... :oops:
I may be wrong...so just dont bother..... :)
</Final Dig>

raaja_rasigan
19th July 2008, 03:21 PM
சமீபத்தில் உங்களை வியக்க வைத்த விஷயம்?

ஜெர்மனியில் வாழும் தமிழர் தம்பதிகள் அவர்கள். மனைவி கருவுற்று ஏழாவது மாதத்திலிருந்து வயிற்றில் இருக்கும் குழந்தை யிடம் அசைவே இல்லை. மருத்துவர்கள் என்னென்னவோ செய்து பார்த்தும் குழந்தை அசையவே இல்லை. இது ஆபத்து என்று சொல்லப்பட்டதும் தம்பதிகள் அதிர்ந்து போனார்கள். வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றதும்தான் அந்த அதிசயம் நடந்தது. இளையராஜாவின் திருவாசகம் இசையை வைத்த போது வயிற்றிலிருந்த குழந்தை அசைந்திருக்கிறது. அது யதேச்சையாக நடந்த விஷயமா அல்லது இசைக்கு குழந்தை ரியாக்ட் செய்கிறதா என்று பரிசோதித்துப் பார்த்ததில் ஒவ்வொரு முறை திருவாசகம் ஒலிக்கும் போதும் குழந்தையிடம் அசைவு தெரிந்திருக்கிறது, மருத்துவர்களும் இதைப் பார்த்து அதிசயித்துப் போயிருக்கிறார்கள். சுகப்பிரசவம் ஆகி குழந்தை இனிதே பிறந்திருக்கிறது. சமீபத்தில் சென்னை வந்த அந்தத் தம்பதிகள் இளையராஜாவைச் சந்தித்து, குழந்தையைக் காட்டி நன்றி சொல்லியிருக்கிறார்கள். இசையின் சக்தி எவ்வளவு மகத்தானது!

இசை கடவுளே :notworthy:

raja_fan
21st July 2008, 07:26 AM
ஜெர்மனியின் மருத்துவர்கள் பலரும் இந்த இசை அற்புதத்தை ஒப்புக் கொண்டதோடு, ராஜாவின் திருவாசம் சிடியை வாங்கிக் கேட்டு, மொழி புரியாவிட்டாலும் அந்த இசைக் கட்டுமானத்தில் வியந்து போயிருக்கிறார்கள்.

அதோடு மருத்துவத்துறையில் இந்திய இசையால் என்னென்ன அதிசயங்களை நிகழ்த்த முடியும் என்ற ஆராய்ச்சியிலும் ஜெர்மன் டாக்டர்களை இறங்க வைத்திருக்கிறது இந்த சம்பவம்

Dei...dei..niruthungadaaa..vittaa "Americaa-la Michael Sackson kaettaaga..Sappan-la Sackie Saan kaettaaga"-nu reel viduveenga..bhoomi thaangaadhudaa :)