PDA

View Full Version : Dance Of The Dead

always
23rd June 2008, 11:15 AM
[tscii:0877a338f2]“Let me tell you a story to chill the bones…
about a thing that I saw.

One night wandering in the everglades…
I had one drink but no more.

I was rambling, enjoying the bright moon light…
Gazing up at the Stars.

Not aware of a Presence so Near to Me…
Watching my Every Move.

Feeling Scared I Fell To My Knees…
As Something Rushed Me From The Trees.

Took Me to An Unholy Place…
And that is where I fell from Grace.

Then They Summoned Me Over To Join With Them…
To The Dance Of The Dead.

Into The Circle Of Fire I Followed Them…
Into The Middle I Was Led.

As if time had stopped still I was Numb with Fear…
But still I wanted to go.

And The Blaze Of the Fire did no hurt upon me….
As I walked into the Coals.

And I felt I was in a trance….
And my Spirit was lifted from Me.

And if Only someone had a chance to witness What Happened to Me…

And I Dance, And I Pranced, And I Sang With them,
All Had Death in Their Eyes.

Lifeless figures they were Undead, All Of Them…
They Had Ascended From Hell.

As I Danced with the Dead, my free spirit was Laughing and Howling At Me…
Below my Undead Body Just Danced the Circle Of Death.

Al Basrah, Iraq. October 13th, 2008

“Dessert Troopers One in Position at Grid Alpha 7… Requesting Permission to Tackle On…Over.”

“Dessert Troopers Two In Position… Over”

“Dessert Troppers Three In Position… Over”

“Alpha Squadron, Do you Copy? Over”

“Yes… Over”

“Yes… Over”

“Yes… Over”

“You Have Permission To Tackle On…Haul Ass Marines…Over”

“Breaking News:

This Just In! Coalition Troops Moved Into The Iraqi City of Al Basrah, A Known Fort Of Hezbollah, A radical Islamic Fundamentalist Group based in Iran. Three Battalions moved into the streets of Al Basrah today only to find that it was already attacked by a massive force which left everyone in the City dead. Coalition Troops found Corpses on the streets, demolished rubbles which once provided shelter. Coalition troops are not yet sure who attacked the Iraqi City. This might’ve been the result of a clash between insugent…Wait… There appears to be one survivor…We are just receiving information that there was a survivor in city. He is…wow, this is unbelievable…it appears to be Alex Steel. It is noted that Alex Steel was a United States Marine who was kidnapped by Insurgents a week earlier along with other marines. He seems to be wounded and is recovering in a hospital in a US Marine Base. Would he be able to recall the facts about this mysterious overnight destruction of Al Basrah? We’ll keep you posted here at CNN. The Most Trusted Name In News.
[/tscii:0877a338f2]

To Be Continued....

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 11:21 AM
:|

and...

pavalamani pragasam
23rd June 2008, 11:26 AM
:shaking:

btr
28th August 2008, 06:33 PM
:twisted: how could you evade into our territory?

replied :evil: " but I am just learning the trade!

:oops: the soldiers walked in to the city and are wondering what to say ! They looked at the news personnel and shrugged their shoulders ... :( " hey babe it is all yours now!

:wink: The pretty lady of CNN gave a smile , this is just the tip of the iceberg, please stay tuned for the followups, and gave another of her smile!

:lol: laughed the politicians and the corporates!

:x were the readers as each one had a different explanation to offer but no one to listen.
hello is anyone listening to this ?

all said and done,pl keep writing such eerie ones!!

Querida
30th August 2008, 06:55 AM
Love how you began with those verses....very intriguing indeed...hmmm something that has to do with current events...do continue! :thumbsup:....only one small qualm:...Axel Steel...has super hero written all over it...I'd be surprised if he didn't survive just based on his name! :wink:

chevy
30th August 2008, 01:57 PM
Very intriguing start..

I remember reading some thing about Al Basra and Forsyth's Day of the Jackal.

Keep them coming.

Surya
1st May 2010, 11:22 PM
btr - :lol2: i guess.... :?

Q! - //Axel Steel...has super hero written all over it...I'd be surprised if he didn't survive just based on his name!//

I believe that Awesome Ppl have Awesome Names. :huh: Like Surya the actor 8-), and Me Too :smokesmirk:, and Arnold Swartzineger, comeon! how awesome would it be to have a name that sounded like Swartzineger....SwOrt----zin---Nigger...damn...but i see what u mean with Alex Steel.....I'll change it when I think of a better name. Any Suggestions? :) It's gotta sound strong, but also normal. not like alex steel. :oops: :P

Chevy - Forsyth's Day of the Jackel huh.... :D

Surya
1st May 2010, 11:23 PM
In retrospect.... The whole Dessert Trooper scene was poorly written, and didn't make much sense...I'll rewrite that too...