PDA

View Full Version : MARUPIRAVI unmaiyaa ??? .... Watch the trailer ....

bingleguy
31st March 2008, 07:47 AM
Short Films

The World is time oriented .... much ado about things that we could do in less time .....

The hard calculations we did decades back ....
Today, in a click of a button .....

The distances we travelled
Today, in the wink of an eye

The happenings in one end of the world
Today, delivered hot on desk the next moment

all these constitute the reduction of time in everything .... for our convenience, for our effective utilization .... and much more ....

Think of a good message - which was told in hours in the earlier days ... being delivered in a short span of time ... Ysss .... welcome to the world of time .... instantly ....

The concept of a short film subject was coined well in the earlier days of cinema. We had subjects of live action / comedy like stage shows which were a part of early cinema in the industry.Short film making is also growing in popularity among amateurs and enthusiasts.Short film making has become widely popular as initial stepping stone for the young film makers.

Short films: "An art form in themselves" says Suchandrika Chakrabarti .

The below is one such short film from a budding Director .... Lets discuss on the work of Team Raman ......

bingleguy
31st March 2008, 07:48 AM
Raman Effect
Some people are born genius ...

Raman Effect - a telefilm from Third Eye Dreams Entertainment - is about a youth who believes self-motivation is the key to success - and who thinks the way to make the key is something of less concern ......The youth takes the way the key being defined, on to his hands - and coins the route to achievement .... This film is a case study - and of course a debatable one too ....

Adayalam is a documentary team of 5 working for Mystery TV wanted to work on a archaic and distinct topic for their new project. The team chooses REINCARNATION. The team works on the aspects of embodiment and wishes to gather more lively and true incidents and information about the same. Many such stories lead them to look for a true incidents - which urged them to work on proving Life after Death. The team learns of one such person - whos believed to have effects of after-life - from a Parapsychologist - Dr.Narasimha. The team wishes to meet the boy - who is an Engineering student hailing from a very simple family. The team - with the help of the doctor - hypnotizes him to get clues. The team begins to analyze his visual clues - and starts chasing them - assuming the clues could lead to his origin. The clues led them to known places during the pre-independence era - where they were led to the most shocking and unexpected result. The traumatized team accomplishes their objective and claims Raman's true identity to the World. This deepens and changes the life of Raman who gets associated with a person with Historical importance dating to early 20th Century. The identity of Raman brings cheer and fear to dignitaries and public. They started to see a ray of hope to the future of this country ..... but all these stood mere questions in everybody's mind .... when .......................................

Keep your fingers crossed for Raman Effect ....

See more about the film .... cast n crew here

http://ramaneffectfilm.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_Effect_Film

bingleguy
31st March 2008, 08:03 AM
Watch the PREMIERE of Raman Effect
on April 6
at the SOUTH INDIAN FILM CHAMBER

Dont forget to get ur invitation for the PREMIERE here ....
http://ramaneffectfilm.com

Lets show our support to budding new ideas ... lets support our budding cast n crew.......

pavalamani pragasam
31st March 2008, 08:56 AM
Super cine masala? :slurp:

bingleguy
31st March 2008, 09:01 AM
welcome PP maam .... thanks for joining .....

not a masala though !!!! but a good message .... tis a 35 min short film ... worthy film with a tatooing message ....

suvai
1st April 2008, 06:24 AM
BG.......hopefully they will screen in this part of the world too....if they do...will surely go to watch the same.

bingleguy
1st April 2008, 09:25 AM
BG.......hopefully they will screen in this part of the world too....if they do...will surely go to watch the same.

Ys ... there are plans for the same :-)
As such am not sure if they would screen it as part of a theatre ... but definitely the net ..... i ve seen this Suvai .... infact the skeleton part of it .... but that even has impressed me :-) they were really good on aspects :thumbsup:

Its a directorial debut for Hareesh Narayan and Krishna Sekar ... but for a debut .,.. they ve handled it so very well ...

Satish - the Cinematographer has good experience in handling the camera - for he has worked with Naga sir on his earlier works .....

Hari - the editor has also good experience in the field of editing ... the mixies, speed and screenplay chimes have been well handled by him .....

Every single person who has contributed for this film has only one motive - Deliver the Best !!!

littlemaster1982
1st April 2008, 09:51 AM
BG,

How did you get to watch this film :roll:

bingleguy
1st April 2008, 09:55 AM
BG,

How did you get to watch this film :roll:

The team Raman is very knwn to me ..... The Cinematographer - was the first person whom i knew form this team - Satish - He has worked with Naga sir in his earlier serials .....

Thru him i came to knw the team - I even personally met them during my visit to Chennai :-)

The film was under post-production during that time .... hence got a chance for a sneak-peek ... :-)

All they need at this hour is our support :-) for their excellence .....

Lambretta
2nd April 2008, 11:44 PM
Ironically they still prefer the hard calculations in maths exams even today! :roll: :x

bingleguy
3rd April 2008, 12:28 AM
Ironically they still prefer the hard calculations in maths exams even today! :roll: :x
even the machines are loaded with basic mathematics only :-) tat forms the base ... but we today are not worried about how a lift works - we are more worried about it reaching our destination floor without stopping on the other floors ;-)

bingleguy
5th April 2008, 04:30 AM
Watch the dazzling trailer here ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NOXHcSD2bk

pavalamani pragasam
5th April 2008, 08:41 AM
Interesting!

bingleguy
5th April 2008, 11:26 AM
Interesting!
:-) Ys ... PP maam .... the subject chosen may be a known one ... but the message given in the movie is a strong one ....

wats your take on Marupiravi ma'am ?

pavalamani pragasam
5th April 2008, 04:28 PM
Just lightly curious!! Not seriously believing!

bingleguy
5th April 2008, 08:18 PM
Just lightly curious!! Not seriously believing!

Do you think this kinda things possible ???? may be its just a soul transfer to a new body ... but will it inherit the same traits and live the same life ????

pavalamani pragasam
5th April 2008, 08:31 PM
Possibilities are very remote! Almost impossible! Personally I prefer to think of our dear departed relatives living in 'spirit'/bodiless forms, hovering around us, watching our joys & sorrows, protecting us from evils & dangers! I would like them to be like that, not get into any other body! :notthatway:

anbu_kathir
6th April 2008, 10:25 AM
As said in the Reincarnation thread, past life regressions are used in hypnotic therapy sessions to heal the psychological wounds of people by several psychotherapist docs around the world. I think, in their circles, it is a widely accepted truth. The book " many lives, many bodies " by Dr Brian Weiss is a popular book on the subject that is based on his real experiences with one of his patients who recalls previous births.

But,but,..our experience of time and universe is just the tip of the iceberg. Thinking of Time as a one-way straight path is plain wrong (even science has shown that its not so) and is basically underestimating the Universe and its mystery :).

Anyway the trailer seems to suggest an interesting film :). Making a movie based on a mystical subject is always appealing to the intellectual minds. Hope it gets the appreciation it deserves.

Love and Light

bingleguy
7th April 2008, 07:00 PM
Grand Opening for RAMAN EFFECT

to begin with .... Director Naga and much more of industry's Masters graced the occasion with their presence ........ There was over-whelming response from the on-lookers. Really a thrilling experience for the TEAM RAMAN. more to come on ..... for a start ... snaps from the PREMIERE show ....
Click here to go to the RAMAN EFFECT PREMIERE snapshots (http://picasaweb.google.co.in/harish.magzion/RAMAN_EFFECT_PREMIERE_PHOTOS/photo#s5186365683434618834)

sarna_blr
7th April 2008, 07:02 PM
:roll:

bingleguy
7th April 2008, 07:05 PM

enna sarna ????? enna aachu ?? :-) ofcourse there is a connection between the topic and the title :-) read it fully though :-)

wats ur take on Marupiravi ... ????

sarna_blr
7th April 2008, 07:12 PM

enna sarna ????? enna aachu ?? :-) ofcourse there is a connection between the topic and the title :-) read it fully though :-)

wats ur take on Marupiravi ... ????

:shock: adappaavamEy naan dhaan mudhal VOte pOttadha'aaaaaaaaa..... :( ...sollappadaadhu....i thought of doing night shift in my office.... ippadi yEdhaavudhu solli bayamuruththureenga... atleast oru warning message display pannungapaa? :oops:

bingleguy
7th April 2008, 07:14 PM
sarna :-) enna sir ..... idhukku poi bayappadureenga :-)

well, watch the trailer of the short film :-) and share your comments ....

sarna_blr
7th April 2008, 07:18 PM
sarna :-) enna sir ..... idhukku poi bayappadureenga :-)

well, watch the trailer of the short film :-) and share your comments ....

Watch the dazzling trailer here ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NOXHcSD2bk

youtube blocked in my office... i will watch in some netcafe and then I will share... :D

bingleguy
7th April 2008, 07:31 PM
sure sir :-) kandippa paathutu comments kodunga :-)

sarna_blr
7th April 2008, 07:37 PM
sure sir :-) kandippa paathutu comments kodunga :-)

idhukku mElayum office'la thaniyaa irukka bayamaa irukku....i am escaping to room... naalaikku managar vandhu enna :hammer:

Shakthiprabha.
7th April 2008, 08:32 PM
Some interesting bit of information to read on re-incarnation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

bingleguy
7th April 2008, 08:45 PM
Some interesting bit of information to read on re-incarnation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

thanks for the information Shakthi .....

here lets give importance for thoughts and takes of individuals .... on tat aspect ... wats your take on this ???? do u believe in this ?

raaja_rasigan
8th April 2008, 04:29 PM
I think the film Vaitheeswaran by sarath (released recently) is also about Marupiravi.

bingleguy
8th April 2008, 07:37 PM
I think the film Vaitheeswaran by sarath (released recently) is also about Marupiravi.

is that so ... tats a piece of news .... wat does the movie depict ??? does it support marupiravi ???