PDA

View Full Version : sorgam

vinothini
2nd January 2005, 11:49 PM
Hi all members of forum.

Is any of the members watching Sorgam serial.

unhappyboy
9th January 2005, 06:31 PM
Hi all members of forum.

Is any of the members watching Sorgam serial.

Yea I do watch it most of the time,its a nice serial ,but i find it
a bit conservative! Kanchana has taken custody of the child ,but she
is findiing it difficult to get a job ,as Kavitha always puts a spoke in the wheel ,through her lawyer.Tamizhkumaran. Kanchana and her brother have made up. Manni is doing pretty well on the health front.
Poor Balaji is trying his best to get Kanchana back(She leaves his
house after Kavitha tricks Balaji into believing that Kanchana slept
with the driver . :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ahi
10th January 2005, 04:40 PM
whats the deal with delhi Ganesh ?

i saw him in one episode where he wlaks down the road and pretends to pass out, Kanchana bring him home much to the hatred of Manni, Kanchana goes out of her way to help him out, later he is seen at the ashram where the lad resides (the lady that looks like Kanchana but older)

now I recently I saw him again excpet this time he is greeting Manni and Kanchana a his office, Manni notices that her lamps from her alter that were missing are at the alter in the office, Delhi Ganesh tell Kanchana of his rise and fall as a business man and how he was so adament of earning money that he neglected the human needs of his employees and as a result lost eberything including his family. he has now handed over his company to Kanachana, the company is in deficeit and moey is owed.

I only watch fridays episode as it's aired on saturdays here in NZ, we get SunTV on a one day delay basis, I started watching the show when Kavitha was arrested and put in prison for conspiring to kill her brother, she gets the thrasing of her life there in prison but somehow comes out with the help of her lawyer, whats the back story to this all ? how long has this been going on ?

unhappyboy
11th January 2005, 11:19 PM
For quite some time actually, I watch it only because I am unemployed
Here,they show it everyday @ 13.00 hrs on SunTV (Except saturday
and sunday) Hey, do you know that the guy who plays Kavita's hubby is actually stays close to my colony!!! :) :) :)

BTW,the lawyer is masquerading as Kavita's friend. He discloses
his real intentions when he says that his ultimate aim is to ruin
her financially!!! Wait and watch.. It is the best Tamil serial on air
currently... :) :)

akila3
12th January 2005, 09:39 PM
hey guys i also watch Sorgam and i have posted the same qustion some time ago but didn't get any reply, anyways i am glad that people noticed this one :D . I think Sorgam is one of the best serial that is currently running. ofcourse there had been some other ones but they all ended. I also watch Metti oli which is another good serial. you do have to admit that Metti oli is kinda realistic. but the one thing i hate about it is that fact that they keep dragging it. it doesn't seem to end. any ways let me get back to Sorgam. I think sorgam is good compared to the rest of the serials . in other serials they show the heroine as a goody good :roll: who never fight back who is always forgiving people even when they stab them in the back who always sit in one place and cry and cry till the end of that serial :x . but in sorgam its kind of different they show the main character Kanchana fight back.that what makes this serial fun to watch. they did show kanchana cring in some scenes and some times even as a forgiving character but now its started to get interesting.
Ps. The best scene was the cat fight between Kanchana and Kavitha. and also you have to admit that the scenes between Kanchana's brother Raja and his wife is hilirious :lol: .

akila3
12th January 2005, 09:42 PM
ps. I also think that it would be neat if some one took charge in updateding this serial, i would do it but i don't have Sun tv. i rent them in cassete. by the time i watch it half of you would be ahead of me.

ahi
13th January 2005, 09:39 AM
I can update friday's episodes as I have that day off work.

I got a short glimpse today,

Manni, Indhu (don't know her character name) are at the ashram seeing Mayamma, she tells Indhu that she has suffered and gone through alot and that good times are ahead, she also tells her that her daughter will evetually come around and that she must still do as she does and give her all the love and affection she can give her.

Kanchana is working day an night the new office that has been given u7pon her, the lorry comes and the guy comes to collect his payment, Kanchana gives her PA (or some office administartor) 100 ruppes and a further 10 rupees for transport to the guy that does th cleaning, thenoffice guy takes the money and only gives 50 rupees to the cleaner and tells him that new boss only gave this much.

Kanchana is about to leave and is on the other side of the lorry and over hears a conversation between the office guy that she had given the money to the lorry driver and the cleaner, office PA guy tells them that they shouldn't expect anything more as the new person is also just a mere worker, she is not a boss and thefroe they must be hap[py with what they have got, Kanchana is happy upon hearing the work ethos and the dedeication her office guy has toard te company and goes off unware of the intial conversation that they were having.

Janvi and Buvenashwari (don't know their character names, it's the atthai and the girl supposedly married to Balaji) go to the lawyer Tamil;kumran to see if they can get some money, Tamil agrees to represent them but tells them that they must be upfront about everything and asks them what's the deal with the Thaali on Buvenshwari's neck and if Balaji had really tied the knot, Janvi intially tells him that Balaji had tied the knot but later they tell the lawyer that it was infact Teja that had tied the knot and they came into the house upon Balaji's insistence to halt Kavitha's plan, they request the lawyer not to tell anyone this, the lawyer spills everything to kavitha who is furious upon hearing this, she tells the lawyer that his loyalty should be to her.

akila3
14th January 2005, 09:51 PM
thanks ahi for taking the time to post the updates. its great of you to do this. and i read in one of the earlier updates that the lawyer's intesion is to ruin Kavitha finacially if its true, did they show why he is doing this. thanks again.

akila3
26th January 2005, 01:47 AM
hey what happened to the updates. :(

ahi
27th January 2005, 06:30 AM
the last episode i saw, It must have been in the weekend, it starts of with Manni sleeping in the bus stop, the police come and quwstion her and ask her what sh is doing out there, Manni begins to cry and becuase she doesn't say anything they take her away to the station, she stays there and the next day Maria Jones comes into the station, Manni covers herself, however when Maria is quetioning her it is revealed that it is Amnni, she is shocked and drops all the charges and takes her back to her place.

Manni tells Maria and her father that Kanchana and her had a falling out and that they had a disagreement and as a result she has moved out and that she doesn't want to talk about it anymore.
Maria tells Manni to ty wih them and Manni agrees.

Kanchana is extremely ill and is not able to do anything, her neighbour bring food over and takes the kid to school, she tell her that Kanchana had helped her out b4 therefore she must repay this, on the way the lady sees Manni and asks her why hasn't she gone to see kanchana and tell her about Kanchana's ill health, MAnni listens with disnterest and doesn't seem to care, later she goes to kanchana's house and cries upon seeing her state, she hugs kanchana and cannot fathom her current state.

Thats all I am aware of, will update if I catch anymore episodes.

ahi
27th January 2005, 07:06 AM
yesterday's episode. (wednesday 26)

MAria Jones comes to visit Kanchana to see how she is doing, MAria tells kanchana that Manni is staying with her, the fall out between manni and Kanchana was relating to the new business of Delhi Ganesh that Kanchana has taken over (as you know the company is severe debt !) and no one is willing to give it the finicial loan so that they can start over. Kanchana i tink wanted to pawn the house and Manni was against this idea cos it means that Kanchana and her daughter have no security after this.
Kanchana tells Maria that she does not wish to speak about this any further.

KAnchana's brother had come and left his mother with Kancha for support since Manni is not there anymore. Kanchan tells her step mother that she is off to bangalore to try and get some finaicial help but that deal falls through, the auditor tells Kanchana not to worry as whilst they were away ion Bangalore his friend also an auditor has approached him about someone who is willing to finance them and give them the loan.

KAnchana and the guy go to the restaurnet to meet the person who is to give them the money, the party arrive and it urns out to be Kavitha and the lawyer, the Kavitha has a sarcastic smile on her face whilst Kavitha gives her the evils.

THODARUM

ahi
30th January 2005, 04:10 AM
Kachana's brother comes at the nick of time and give sKanchana the equired mount so that she can proceed with her company, Kanchana is moved b his kind gesture and thanks him, sh takes the money to he office and pays al her staff, the staff are extremely moved by her gesture and tell her that they are now they are determined to stay til late and work double hard to make this company a success.

KAnchana's bor is at home and his daughter and his wife are getting ready, and arguement begsin and in a slip of tongue he tells her that he must now go looking for a job, when his wife questions him he quickly covers it up, he later goes job hunting and akss this elder for a recommendation but is not succesful.

Kavitha is back at home raving and ranting on to her brother she had run into Kanchana and how Kanchana had fallene on her feet and beggged for money for the loan, Kavitha's brother tells her not to make up stories, he tells her watch Kanchana she will become a succesful business women, the lawyer Tamil comes in, Kavitha tells him to them what had haooendd in the restaurent, the lawyer tells them exactly what happened and how Kavitha had told Kanchana to forget the past and that she had begged to give her the loan.

Manni is at the asshram talking to Mayamma, she tells her that Kanchan has started to make the first steps of bettering the compaany., MAyamma looks at her.

THODARUM

aanaa
11th March 2005, 04:58 AM
can someone update this serial please

lost all episode

aanaa
11th March 2005, 11:52 PM
knock knock

no body here

aanaa
15th March 2005, 06:59 AM
hello!!

aanaa
16th March 2005, 10:21 PM
Abi
r u there

could update this serial

donot whether it has come to the end

Avanthika
20th March 2005, 08:53 PM
No this show has not ended yet. My personal opinion is that the show needs to go. It is everywhere. The story is rushing in some places and stretching in others. Kanchana's husband who was framed by his aunt, for having killed her daughter ,when he pushed her down the stairs , during an inadvertent scuffle ,finds out from the police that she survived the fall . The tepid punishment that his aunt, teja and her daughter receive leaves you with an impression that the message sent was not clear. Kanchana's husband is thrown out by his conniving sister and he ends up as an hourly worker at Kanchana's factory.

aanaa
21st March 2005, 03:45 AM
Thank u for the update

please do post

aanaa
25th March 2005, 11:29 PM
No this show has not ended yet.

Kanchana's factory.

Avanthika

R U here?/
comeup with this week updates

Avanthika
28th March 2005, 07:53 AM
No this show has not ended yet.

Kanchana's factory.

Avanthika

R U here?/
comeup with this week updates

The story is going no where and very obvious that the show is trying to stay on air. I have stopped watching this show.

aanaa
29th March 2005, 08:14 PM
[quote="

The story is going no where and very obvious that the show is trying to stay on air. I have stopped watching this show.
/quote]

OK
thanks

svasu_ani
3rd April 2005, 10:29 PM
Kanchana- the company is progressing under her very well... She would have made the employees partners of the company.. She would have settled the liablity of 2 crores.

Manni- Kanchan borrows 5 lakhs from Kavitha to repay her elder brother who inturn would have qiven the voluntary resignaton to help Kanchana. His wfe will come to know this and wants the 5 lakhs back. so Manni would have pledged the house and asked the andavar appu to give it to kanchana. so to settle the loan Manni starts the appalam business..and she is also doing well... Kanchana doesnt know this...

Remaining later....

svasu_ani
4th April 2005, 12:10 AM
Kavitha: Kavitha tries all the possible ways to hinder the growth of Kanchana but not possible.. So she starts a real estate business with the help of legal advisor who worked under Kanchana. This guy is the friend of advocate tamil and its a plan to deprive of kavitha of her money.The plot she buys for real estate doesnt have enough passage space and hence is rejected by the CMDA. The buyers start questioning her...

there are some more side tracks that are going on like the home minister and his son, they would have killed a girl and maria is handling the case..

its a draging story i have jus updated with main characters.

aanaa
4th April 2005, 05:42 PM
its a draging story
i have jus updated with main characters.

thank u for main update.

we did watch then this cable -dishnet- smessed up in Canada
so could not watch since March 9, 2005

thank u for the update

unhappyboy
13th April 2005, 11:28 PM
Do you watch all this garbage in Canada?. Are you that homesick
that you feel like watching all this sentimental , and crude trash.
Maybe we should switch countries :P :P :P

svasu_ani
28th April 2005, 12:01 AM
Hi,

Sorgam update....

Praveen(home ministers son) is in jail for killing mallika. Maria all of a sudden gets a promotion as deputy commissioner and maria suspects home ministers plan behind it and rejects the same...

Kavitha and the advocate tamil are discussing and kavitha wants to know what kanchana is upto.....how she has improved and the legal advisor vaidy comes and say she has got 2-3 orders from singapore and has recieved 25 lakh as advance,... kavitha wants to stop and cancel all the orders ,so she meets the union leader and wants them to organise another strike and the union leader says it is impossible as the labourerss are now happy with kanchanas leadership. so he introduces nanjappan who claims he was working with chennai pumps (under delhi ganesh now run by kanchana) and he went and opened a new factory kovai pumps , the company didnt perform well, but when delhi ganeshs family dies in an accident and business didnt go well, then he succeeded and now once kanchana has come they arent fairing well, their profits have become low. nanjappan tell kavitha his plans of pulling down kanchana and the company............

to be ctd......

aanaa
28th April 2005, 05:04 AM
Do you watch all this garbage in Canada?.
Are you that homesick
that you feel like watching all this sentimental , and crude trash.
Maybe we should switch countries :P :P :P

we do watch tamil
ofcourse

aanaa
28th April 2005, 05:09 AM
Hi,

Sorgam update....

Praveen(home ministers son) is in jail for killing mallika. Maria all of a sudden gets a promotion as deputy commissioner and maria suspects home ministers plan behind it and rejects the same...

to be ctd......

thank u ani

svasu_ani
3rd May 2005, 06:16 AM
Kavitha and nanjappan plan to pull down kanchana and her business. According to their plan..... Nanjappan puts the Chennai pumps(run by kanchana) labels on their kovai pumps and distributes in the market. This product is not a quality one... so dealers come and ask kanchana for the refund..

Kanchanas daughter wants to go for the school trip and kanchana gives her the permission. She asks her dad for some money. so balaji is worried that he is nt able to fulfill daughters wish as he doesnt have enough money and goes to mayamma and pours out his worries. she gives him the money, given by some other devotee saying she doesnt need any money.

Kanchanas daughter is upset at home bcos her gmother didnt take her to meet dad..kanchana says yes. Kanchanas daughter and gmother gpoes to meet balaji. when the gmother goes for buying grocery balaji will give a new dress and 3000 cash to daughter. and tells her not to inform kanchana as she will start shouting and asks her to tell after she comes back from the trip.

When Kanchana packs the bag for tour she asks if she can close the bag and her daughter gets the cover in which the new dress and money is and says she will only keep it... when kanchana tries to pick it from her the cover fells down and money drops... she asks her daughter where she got it from and she tells the truth..kanchana gets furious and beats her.. and says u got same habits like dad and ure hiding things from me...and doesnt allow to go for the tour....

In thre office Kanchana comes to know that the defect items were duplicate and they werent from her company..she wonders as how they came and where mistake was....

Kavitha nanjappan vaidy discuss abt the success of the plan...

ctd......

aanaa
8th May 2005, 07:23 AM
Kavitha nanjappan vaidy discuss abt the success of the plan...

ctd......

thank u Ani
at one stage
nanjappan was against kavitha too or wants to take aall money from kavitha ?

aanaa
14th May 2005, 06:38 AM
Kavitha ctd......

ANi

where ru /

need ur update!!!

gta129
4th October 2006, 05:23 AM
Is this serial canceled? Because we haven't got any cassettes for weeks now.