PDA

View Full Version : 'MAANAADA MAYILAADA' (Kalaingar TV) PART - 2

Pages : 1 2 [3]

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 06:58 PM
But I want to... :oops: so that, I wont give 'Encouragement Marks' and eliminate the least scored pair on each round, not once in 4 or 5 episodes... :lol2: (appo aarthi and ganesh 3rd roundlaye eliminate panniyiruppen :wink: )
Madusree sis...

This one reason is enough for them TO REJECT YOU for that post. :D :D

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 07:13 PM
But I want to... :oops: so that, I wont give 'Encouragement Marks' and eliminate the least scored pair on each round, not once in 4 or 5 episodes... :lol2: (appo aarthi and ganesh 3rd roundlaye eliminate panniyiruppen :wink: )
Madusree sis...

This one reason is enough for them TO REJECT YOU for that post. :D :D

:)

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 07:14 PM
madhu,

An off -track question to u! As an onlooker, Do u rate performances in mm better than jn1 in vijay tv , or is it the otherway around :? I dont see vijay tv show :?

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 07:16 PM
In my opinion, MM1 was equally gud as jodi. no.1, but now, jodi no. 1 is far more better than MM2, one unique thing is jodi.no.1 still holding that shine, MM is losing it.... :|

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 07:17 PM
hmm :?

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 07:19 PM
hmm :?

I hope u like MM the most... :roll: :oops:

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 07:20 PM
But sets podaradhula, MM-a endha show-um minjikka mudiyaadhu...

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 07:22 PM
I dont see other shows, so I cant comment :)
I saw the opening show of jn and was not impressed with the decor over all. It was dull and gloomy hence wasn't keen on watching further. MM has bright lighting and decor !

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 07:38 PM
In my opinion, MM1 was equally gud as jodi. no.1,
MM-1 was the best of all reality shows till now (my opinion).

but now, jodi no. 1 is far more better than MM2, one unique thing is jodi.no.1 still holding that shine, MM is losing it.... :|
Eventhough there are wonderful set arrangements, lighting arrangements etc in MM-2, it looses its dignity because of some unfit judges, who give importance for some unqualified pairs.

it spoils the entire show.

But the compiers (anchors) of MM1 &MM2 Sanjeev & Keerthi are 1000000000000000 times better than that of Vijay JN-1, Dhivyadharshini, the most irritating compier in the world.

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 07:41 PM
Yep opinion differs... :)

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 08:04 PM
I saw the opening show of jn and was not impressed with the decor over all. It was dull and gloomy hence wasn't keen on watching further. MM has bright lighting and decor !
Vijay TV's reality shows always have dull lighting, whether it is 'Jodi No.1' or 'kalakapOvathu yaaru'. (I dont know who is that Manirathnam's relative there).

But other TVs give full bright lightings, which itself give the audience interest to watch, whether it is 'asathapOvathu yaaru' (Sun) or 'ellaamE siriputhaan' (kalainger) or 'MM-2' or 'aattam paattam' or 'gana kuyil paattu'.

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 08:05 PM
Vijay TV's reality shows always have dull lighting, whether it is 'Jodi No.1' or 'kalakapOvathu yaaru'. (I dont know who is that Manirathnam's relative there).

nalla sense of humour :lol:

VENKIRAJA
18th August 2008, 08:05 PM
In Junior Vikatan,they've written a blog entry that bashed MAMA....(rightly abbreviated so:they say)

aanaa
18th August 2008, 11:00 PM
raaththiri bayandhavanga, ippOthaan normalkku vandhirukkaanga....

:rotfl:

aanaa
18th August 2008, 11:06 PM
thank you Madhu for your time & updates
:clap:

aanaa
18th August 2008, 11:07 PM
Final episode kku

SPECIAL JUDGES nnu hubbers naama 3 per pona epdi irukkum :redjump:

madhusree, karthik, shakthiprabha

:D dreams are more intersting than realities :D :goodidea:

aanaa
18th August 2008, 11:11 PM
now you say mam, are we fit to be judges...??. no.. never...

ayyO edhukku vaayai kiNdureenga..?.
normally 10 reasons
4 more to go..

:rotfl:

mr_karthik
19th August 2008, 10:48 AM
The following are the Real Best Performers of this Sunday's episode, and they should be selected for 'Best Performnace Award'. (this time four awards).

Best Peformance : Art Director (set architect) who made the forest set.
Best Performance : Lighting Incharge (the one who arranged stage lightings)
Best Performance : Costume Designer
Best Performance : Make-up man (men), who created the ghosts.

Without these four, the 'Horror Round' would be a BIG ZERO.

but as usual, our judge(s) selected wrong persons and awarded them.

sarna_blr
19th August 2008, 10:52 AM
but as usual, our judge(s) selected wrong persons and awarded them.

:lol: asusual our people are watching it and updating it here :wink:

priya_2008
20th August 2008, 10:40 AM
Guys, One of thr Reentry round over:):):)
Wish Ranjith comes back :):):)

Shakthiprabha.
20th August 2008, 10:56 AM
Wish aish comes back :):):)

Madhu Sree
25th August 2008, 11:22 AM
Episode: Choreographer's Round:
Bala and Priya: 56
Arthi and Ganesh: 56
Neepa and Karthik: 56
Lokesh and Suchibala: 58
Gokul and Kavi: 60 :redjump:

Best Performer: Lokesh and Suchi
Best choregraphers: Antony and Sandy

Elimination irukku irukkku nu solli emaaththa MM judges-aala thaan mudiyum :banghead:
Programme paakuravangala kena kirukku nu nenaichuttu irukaanga pola... I juz hate this attitude. Whatever it is oru semifinals la maximum 3 or 4 thaan anupalaam... aana inge ennamo picha podaraa maadhiri elaarum semi-finals pogattum nu kushbuvum, rambhaavum solla, naama kodai vallal kala master, 'seri elaarum semi-finals' ponga nu sollraanga... So all of the above jodies went to semi-final next 2 episodes will be re-entry round, kala told that she will pick 2 - 3 jodies, so finals la miminum 5 per irupaanganu nenaikkuren... adheppadi finals la 5 per irukka mudiyum... Finals can have at the max of 3, on exception can be 4... idhelaam too much aa theriyudhu.... :argh:
Really saying this show is boring... competition program maadhiriye theriyala... this is tooo much... ipdiye elimination illa nu solla solla it will become irksome for the viewers, idhellam purinjukkaama u these kind of ppl directing these programs... its better for kala master to imporve her directing skills... (oru vishayam vitaa ivanga bala and priya va eliminate panniyirupaanga, so was happy abt their existance in semi-finals :) ) how come they can offer 30/30 for bala-priya, aarthi-ganesh appo best performers nu en lokesh and suchikku kudukkanum.... even gokul and kavi got 30/30 so avanglukku en best performers nu kudukkala...!!!!!!!!!! onnume puriyala....!!!!!!!!!! :confused2:

mr_karthik
25th August 2008, 11:34 AM
[tscii:e0975e2578]GOKUL – KAVI – SANDY

A very fantastic, wonderful, amazing performance with package of concept and Creativity. A stunned performance.

What a synchronization between screened performance and actual one. They are just leaving from stage and coming in screen, then leaving from screen and coming on real stage…

What a timing sense……..

And the back projection, when Kavi riding on bike and Gokul running behind it, somewhat fabulous.

And the Gokul and Kavi in screen, challenging Gokul and Kavi in stage, and the competition dance between the FOUR…!!!.. Wow.

And Sandy congratulating (by shacking hand) with the real and then with the pair in screen…, unbelievable.

And finally, the real pair goes out from stage, getting inside the car at screen and Drive…

What an idea…..
What an idea…..
What an idea…..
What an idea…..

At last they showed the card ‘To be continued’.
Yes these kind of ideas should be continued for ever.

Thanks a lot Sandy – Gokul – Kavi for entertaining us in a very special way, which (judges’ favourite) ‘iduppai aattum jOis’ can never imagine even in their Seventh Jenmam.

ivanga performance mudindhathum judge Kushboo mugam appadiyE seththuppOchu. If you have doubt, what re-telecast.
[/tscii:e0975e2578]

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah gokul kavi and sandy rocked :thumbsup:

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 11:43 AM
Elimination irukku irukkku nu solli emaaththa MM judges-aala thaan mudiyum :banghead:

Kaila kidachaanganna ella judges kkum oru kuthu vitruppen. Avlo erichal vanthathu! :mad:

Planned dramas :banghead: :hammer:

2 mins rehersal kku ready aa irukka sollirunthaalgam! Namakku kaadhu kuthi periya kammal pottu vitruvanga!

Finals can have at the max of 3, on exception can be 4... idhelaam too much aa theriyudhu.... :argh:

I agree with u!

(oru vishayam vitaa ivanga bala and priya va eliminate panniyirupaanga, so was happy abt their existance in semi-finals :) )

yeah :)

how come they can offer 30/30 for bala-priya, aarthi-ganesh appo best performers nu en lokesh and suchikku kudukkanum.... even gokul and kavi got 30/30 so avanglukku en best performers nu kudukkala...!!!!!!!!!! onnume puriyala....!!!!!!!!!! :confused2:

simple logic!

great performers kkum 10.
michavangalummum 10 :banghead: so that they sneak into semifinals :hammer:

pongadaa...neengalum unga .... :evil:

Audience round enna solla pogutho! enga MIL mathiri 2 to 3 per iruntha arthi-ganesh kku vote potruvanga :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 11:44 AM
Yesterday's ONNNNNNNNLY TREAT WAS

LOKESH :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow:

rubber mathiri surundu, vizhunthu, paanji, nimirthu....THTS DANCE! :clap:

He can be double promoted to directly dance in Finals. Though I did not enjoy suchibala's dance much !

Madhu Sree
25th August 2008, 12:20 PM
[tscii:3649ee84de]GOKUL – KAVI – SANDY

[b]A very fantastic, wonderful, amazing performance with package of concept and Creativity. A stunned performance.

[/tscii:3649ee84de]

Yeah gokul kavi and sandy rocked :thumbsup:

adhaan ennakkum pruiyala... Y they didnt give the best performance award to Gokul and kavi.... Suchi didnt give her best than kavi... I hope u ppl accept... :?

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 12:21 PM
yeah kavi was better than suchi. I wonder why it has to a pair (to win male and female)

it could have been lokesh and kavi too :?

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 12:22 PM
Madhu,

Analysing yest performance, I liked LOKESH's dance better than gokul's or anyone else's .

Madhu Sree
25th August 2008, 12:22 PM
pongadaa...neengalum unga .... :evil:

Yaa bad words coming in my mouthu :curse:

Audience round enna solla pogutho! enga MIL mathiri 2 to 3 per iruntha arthi-ganesh kku vote potruvanga :lol2:

:lol2:

Madhu Sree
25th August 2008, 12:24 PM
Madhu,

Analysing yest performance, I liked LOKESH's dance better than gokul's or anyone else's .

Yeah lokesh's performance was too gud... he is a gud dancer... I didnt see arthi and ganesh's dance... (lost interest :sigh2: ) cna anyone brief abt them? (enna senju irukka poraanga edhaachum concept keenceptunu paakaravangala bore(saav)adichirupaanga..!!! :argh:

mr_karthik
25th August 2008, 12:39 PM
[tscii:2ab744bed1]Discussion behind the screen (before the actual show):

Kala: ‘kush… innikku programmla yaarai vachukkalaam. Yaarai thookkalaam?’

Kushbu: ‘neenga yaarai vEnumnaalum thookkunga akkaa. But enakku Arthi, Ganesh semi finalsukku pOyaaganum’.

Kala: ‘enna kush… enakakku theriyaadhaa?. Ennudaiya ideavum adhuthaanE..!’

Kushboo: ‘theriyum…kaa , irundhaalum remaind panninEn’

Kala: ‘indha roundla mark kodukkumbOthu, same marks koduththu, ‘tie’ adhu idhunnu bultiyadichu avangaLai semi finalsukku kondu vandhiduvOm. yEnnaa, ippO irukkira vEru endha jOdiyaiyum neekka mudiyaadhu. irukkurathilEyE mOsam ‘namma’ jOdithaan. But enna seyvathu, eppadiyum avangaLukku first prize koduththaaganumE’.

Ramba: ‘sari, enakku oru doubt. Neenga ippO Arthiyai promote panninaalum, semi finalsla audience thanE vote pOda pOraanga. Adhula avanga select aagalEnnaa…?’

Kushboo: ‘haa..haa..haa.., akkaa, avaLukku eduththu sollunga’.

Kala: ‘ Ramba, nee ippadi orEyadiyaa appaaviyaa irukka koodaathu. Audience avanga favourite jOdikkui vote pOttathOdu ninnuduvaanga. adhOdu avanga ellai mudinjudhu. appuRam yaarukku evvaLavu vote vizhundhathunnu naamathaanE solla pOrOm. appuRam enna?. ippO kodukkira judgementai vida adhu easy. Naanga already MM-1 finalsla panniya experience irukku’.

Kushboo: ‘sari vaanga, stagekku pOyi, ennamO perisaa judgement panra maadhiri act koduppOm’.

Ramba: ‘ enakku ennamO idhellaam sariyaa padalai’

Kushboo: (with angry) ‘akkaa ivaLai indha programmOdu thalai muzugunga. MM-3 kku ivaL vandhaal naan vara maattEn. rombavE dharmam, niyaayam pEsukiRaaL’.
[/tscii:2ab744bed1]

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 12:42 PM
naan

arthi-ganesh
neepa-karthik

dance parkala

gokul-kavi konjam parthen

other 2 I saw

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 12:43 PM
[tscii:9c4223098c]Discussion behind the screen (before the actual show):

Kala: ‘kush… innikku programmla yaarai vachukkalaam. Yaarai thookkalaam?’

Kushbu: ‘neenga yaarai vEnumnaalum thookkunga akkaa. But enakku Arthi, Ganesh semi finalsukku pOyaaganum’.

Kala: ‘enna kush… enakakku theriyaadhaa?. Ennudaiya ideavum adhuthaanE..!’

Kushboo: ‘theriyum…kaa , irundhaalum remaind panninEn’

Kala: ‘indha roundla mark kodukkumbOthu, same marks koduththu, ‘tie’ adhu idhunnu bultiyadichu avangaLai semi finalsukku kondu vandhiduvOm. yEnnaa, ippO irukkira vEru endha jOdiyaiyum neekka mudiyaadhu. irukkurathilEyE mOsam ‘namma’ jOdithaan. But enna seyvathu, eppadiyum avangaLukku first prize koduththaaganumE’.

Ramba: ‘sari, enakku oru doubt. Neenga ippO Arthiyai promote panninaalum, semi finalsla audience thanE vote pOda pOraanga. Adhula avanga select aagalEnnaa…?’

Kushboo: ‘haa..haa..haa.., akkaa, avaLukku eduththu sollunga’.

Kala: ‘ Ramba, nee ippadi orEyadiyaa appaaviyaa irukka koodaathu. Audience avanga favourite jOdikkui vote pOttathOdu ninnuduvaanga. adhOdu avanga ellai mudinjudhu. appuRam yaarukku evvaLavu vote vizhundhathunnu naamathaanE solla pOrOm. appuRam enna?. ippO kodukkira judgementai vida adhu easy. Naanga already MM-1 finalsla panniya experience irukku’.

Kushboo: ‘sari vaanga, stagekku pOyi, ennamO perisaa judgement panra maadhiri act koduppOm’.

Ramba: ‘ enakku ennamO idhellaam sariyaa padalai’

Kushboo: (with angry) ‘akkaa ivaLai indha programmOdu thalai muzugunga. MM-3 kku ivaL vandhaal naan vara maattEn. rombavE dharmam, niyaayam pEsukiRaaL’.
[/tscii:9c4223098c]

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha.
25th August 2008, 12:49 PM
It seems kala master is a mother of1.5 year infant :shock:

I never knew that :)

mr_karthik
25th August 2008, 12:59 PM
I didnt see arthi and ganesh's dance... (lost interest :sigh2: ) cna anyone brief abt them? (enna senju irukka poraanga edhaachum concept keenceptunu paakaravangala bore(saav)adichirupaanga..!!! :argh:

Madhusree sis...

Now you are being analyst of this thread, you should watch all performances, whenther you like it or not. Now you are in the place of Saradha mdm, author of this thread. (avanga vittaa pOdhumnu Odi pOyi, blood pressurelEndhu escape aayittaanga)

Arthi (ganesh) performancela concept ellaam onnum illai. This time just dance (endra peyaril edhO) panninaanga. Kuttai gown pOttuttu vandhu iduppai aattinaanga. naan vEnumnu solrEnnu ninaippeenga, re-telecastla paarunga.

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 11:21 AM
Yest. it was celebration episode.
Maanada mayilada - 2 has reached its 50th week... + vinayak chaturthi celebration....
One thing to be noticed is RAMBHA was sooooooooooooooo beautiful yest... :D... then, as usual aattaam paattam... nothing spl to update..... next week its gonna be re-entry round... paarpom yaar varuvaanganu...!!!!!!!!! :)......

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah loved rambha! She was like the moon amidst stars!

Sitaren ke beech mein chanda jaisa :P

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 11:25 AM

paarraa... thora hindi-laam pesudhu... :D

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 11:32 AM
Last night, they replaced Priyadharshni with some normal figure. :|
why ? :huh:

mgb
1st September 2008, 11:33 AM

Haan.. lekin beech mein amaavas aa jaati hai

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:33 AM

En naan hindi pesa koodatha :shock: :huh:

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:35 AM
Last night, they replaced Priyadharshni with some normal figure. :|
why ? :huh:

u mean bala priya right?

she was there :? Most of them paired up differently and gave a show :?

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:35 AM

Whoz personified as amaavas now :P

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 11:37 AM
SP, I didn't see the full program. Just saw the starting. Kala was referring to some replacement.. Then who was replaced ? :?

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 11:39 AM
SP, I didn't see the full program. Just saw the starting. Kala was referring to some replacement.. Then who was replaced ? :?

Oru vela kushboovaa irukkumo.... :roll:
coz yest. kushboo didnt come.. brindha was there... :)

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 11:40 AM
oh ! I think we might get a relatively COOL review from karthik :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:40 AM
Ah, I think madhu or karthik may answer u. I started seeing this show after (sureshwar and madhushree's disqualification).

Some rekha or someone ws replaced as a pair of some other guy who was eliminated long back (they would do a show in re-entry I supp.

Its so humiliating to watch AISH performing with all not-so-competant others. :cry:

I really wish she gets back :(

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:41 AM

sarna_blr
1st September 2008, 11:42 AM

adhaana :evil:

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 12:12 PM

:P chumma sonen...

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 12:12 PM

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 12:13 PM

:lol: Yeah... actually I didnt saw yest. show... as it was not a competition round... indha replacement paththi neenga solli thaan theriyum...

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 12:15 PM

:shock: :shock:

I mistook mgb's post as madhu's post :oops:

mr_karthik
1st September 2008, 04:00 PM
[tscii:e7b0f18136]Yesterday was ‘Celebration Round for completion of 50 weeks both combined for MM-1 & MM-2.

Some interesting points to mention:

** No Competition, No Scores (we know well even in competition rounds there will be no elimination).

** This is the first time Brinda master visited to MM-2, as special guest ( I think she has participated as judge in ‘aattam paattam’)

** Rambha has come with Madisaar Maami dress, which was quit suit for her. (but, adhukkaaga other judges dont wear it and should not give shock for us).

** Contestants did performances with different pairs, and also with different choreographers.

** Nice to see all the eliminated pairs came back. (Priyanka not come because of her illness, and for that Rekha paired with Madhan, the fire-man).

** Ranjith, Madhan, Sureshwar, Saaiprasath, Sakthi Saravanan, Akash, Madhu, Yogini, Aish, Swetha, Shruthi…. Wow, we miss you all, the real talented ones. .

** As usual ‘Sanjeev & Keerthi’ were rocking as Compiers. Once Brinda told that, this two are the best compiers in all reality shows in all channels.. (True, masterji).

** This time Gokul & Neepa in comedy performance, swallowed the ‘other pair’ who were known as for comedy. When Swetha asked them (in Kushboo voice) as there is no Chemistry, then they brought the group in scientist dress with bottles of acids and chemicals as Ramba acid, Sulphuric Kushboo, Kala Sulphate etc and did some experiments. and when when Kavi asked them ( in Kala voice) that, there is no heaviness in dance… Gokul carried one big (dummy) stone and danced.

** Arthi (& Ganesh) not shined yesterday show (the reason might be, their MAIN SUPPORTER WAS NOT THERE).

** Rambha’s speech was so touching, she spoke very down to earth and appreciated each and everyone in particular. Yes, this MM-2 has showed us a new dimension of Ramba, which we dint know before. Brinda also very nicely mentioned about each everyone’s performances in previous episodes. Because of this two, Kala was also good yesterday, because yesterday she was away from her bad partner.

I enjoyed yesterday’s special episode fully, because of the various reasons mentioned above, and (as friend Selva rightly said) mainly for the reason that KUSHBOO WAS NOT THERE.

(Somebody said Kushboo might be replaced by some one, but no use in it. Because hereafter the contestants will be judged by audience’s votes only, and judges scores nothing. So, as she liked she brought her ‘favourite pair’ to semi final round by wrong scores and judgements ).
[/tscii:e7b0f18136]

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 05:26 PM
[tscii:06dc9294a3]
** No Competition, No Scores (we know well even in competition rounds there will be no elimination).

** Rambha has come with Madisaar Maami dress, which was quit suit for her. (but, adhukkaaga other judges dont wear it and should not give shock for us).
:rotfl: :thumbsup: eppadi ithellam... :lol:

** As usual ‘Sanjeev & Keerthi’ were rocking as Compiers. Once Brinda told that, this two are the best compiers in all reality shows in all channels.. (True, masterji).
Fully agree all these things w.r.t Keerthi. :yes: :exactly: I never keenly observed Sanjeev :lol:

I enjoyed yesterday’s special episode fully, because of the various reasons mentioned above, and (as friend Selva rightly said) mainly for the reason that KUSHBOO WAS NOT THERE.
Glad to hear that :) Let me remind you the fact that audience votes won't be made public. Hence, there are still changes for "you-know-what" :wink: [/tscii:06dc9294a3]

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 05:27 PM
Karthik bro,

Thanks for the updates...

Selva,

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 06:44 PM
Some interesting points to mention:

:rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 06:45 PM
If ganesh and arthi (esp arthi) gets placed in first place, I am gonna sell my television :rotfl2:

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 06:51 PM
If ganesh and arthi (esp arthi) gets placed in first place, I am gonna sell my television :rotfl2:
:lol: romba pazhaya TV yaa :P

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 06:58 PM
selva,

2 yaers munnadi vaangina LCD!

thukkam thaangaama vithuduven sonnen :P

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 07:02 PM
selva,

thukkam thaangaama vithuduven sonnen :P

enakku neenga atha vikkiratha iruntha, I will start voting for that pair :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 07:09 PM
selva,

:rotfl2: goodone! :lol2:

priya_2008
2nd September 2008, 10:21 AM
Shakthiprabha wrote:
selva,

thukkam thaangaama vithuduven sonnen

enakku neenga atha vikkiratha iruntha, I will start voting for that pair [quote]

:goodidea:

mgb
4th September 2008, 05:36 PM
for buying and selling tvs, please go here :evil: http://mayyam.com/hub/viewforum.php?f=20

sarna_blr
4th September 2008, 05:48 PM
for buying and selling tvs, please go here :evil: http://mayyam.com/hub/viewforum.php?f=20

Ganesh anna, neenga enna Gajini surya maadhiriyaa :roll:

priya_2008
5th September 2008, 10:59 AM
sad news, Aishu n Ranjith were sent out of MM.

Aishu's brother expired on 3/9/08, Rentry second round shoot was on 4/9/08, so kala said tht , we cant postponed the shoot, Aishu was confident enough to say tht she wil come and dance but kala said a reason , wat u know, "Theetu" and said u cant come and dance inside the set., And the reentry round was over streday, wat did poor ranjith do, he was also not allowed to dance, Really paining, they have taken lots of efforts for the second reentry.

No use of watching this Partiality show hereafter :( :( :(

Shakthiprabha.
5th September 2008, 11:03 AM

Aishu's brother expired on 3/9/08, Rentry second round shoot was on 4/9/08, so kala said tht , we cant postponed the shoot, Aishu was confident enough to say tht she wil come and dance but kala said a reason , wat u know, "Theetu" and said u cant come and dance inside the set., And the reentry round was over streday, wat did poor ranjith do, he was also not allowed to dance, Really paining, they have taken lots of efforts for the second reentry.

What b$#%^^t is this!

:evil: :hammer:

If Aish is not there, I CARE A HOOT about whoz gonna win!

Shakthiprabha.
5th September 2008, 11:07 AM
manasu aaralai :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :mad:

Madhu Sree
5th September 2008, 01:03 PM

WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

indha channeloda owner ee pagutharivaalarnu tamizhagathukke theriyum, indha pagutharivu kaduvul illai endru solvadharkku mattum thaanaaa.......... this is tooooooooooo much.... :x ( 'Vinaya chathurthi' yaai munnitu siruppu thirai padamnu matha channels sollikondu irukka... indha channelaa mattum 'vidumurai thinaththai' munnitu nu sonaanga... i juz hate these stuffs :argh: idha mattum solla theriyum aanaa kadavulai thavira mattha vishayathula oru ******* kaanum, sorry for the digression :oops: )

Shakthiprabha.
5th September 2008, 01:09 PM
vayatherichala irukku madhu :evil:

Madhu Sree
5th September 2008, 01:12 PM
Yes SP... idhelaam too muchaa thonudhu... cant they have that courtesy to postpone one episode... elimination illai illai nu 5 episodes postpone panninaanga... (encouragement marks vera kuduthaanga :argh:) kaduppaa irukku :irked:

Shakthiprabha.
5th September 2008, 01:19 PM
venumnE seyyurathu!
danger parties elaam kizhatti vidaraangalo ennavo!

elaarum strike pannuvom tv studio munnadi poi :lol2:

sm maddy
5th September 2008, 01:30 PM
This is tooooooooooooooo... much... evalavu partiality??? :argh: Ganesh oda mummy expire aanappo Kala appreciated Ganesh for being able to dance with the pain... and now like this??? :curse: they neither postponed the dance at that time nor did they ask him not to dance... :hammer:

I feel very sorry for Aishu and Ranjith :cry: and offer my condolences to Aish... They were the only pair I appreciate whole heartedly next to Gokul and Kavi.

Madhu Sree
5th September 2008, 02:09 PM
Welcome maddy...

MM thread-oda silent visitors la neengalum oruthar nu therinjuduchu :D

hmmm yeah :( I too like aish and ranjith a lot... ipdi ellaam panninaa how come they expect this program to be successful... :x

priya_2008
5th September 2008, 02:48 PM
Madhu,

Feeling so bad yar., Ranjith & Aish was fully preapared for the reentry , they wud hav rocked , but don knw y kala giving stupid reasons like theetu and all , unable to digest yar, i was eagerly waiting for them to come back., sure gonna miss them:)

Madhu Sree
5th September 2008, 02:52 PM
Yes priya...

me too :(
I dont know whether she really told like that..... but they are the tough competitors for the semi-finalists... too bad... if kala has told like that... then this is the worst show ever... maddy solra maadhiri... ganesh performed within one week of his mother's death appo mattum indha 'theetu' enga pochu :curse: chei... i thought they will enter finals... this is bad on kala's part...

mr_karthik
7th September 2008, 01:11 PM
நாங்கதான் அப்பவே சொன்னோம்ல.... யாரு கேட்டீங்க?.

This Kala and Kushboo alliance will do all all kind of புரட்டு, மோசடி, பித்தலாட்டம் etc. to make their favourite pairs to win.

Deleting Aish & Ranjith from the show, is one among those தில்லு முல்லு.

Even if ther were not allowed in the SECOND ROUND OF RE-ENTRY ROUND, they already danced in FIRST ROUND OF RE-ENTRY ROUND. Then why the so called judges should eliminate them permenantly from the show..?. Let the audiance to vote for them by watching only the 'first round'. What harm in it..???. Why they should be sent out..?. Toooooooooooooooo bad.

I already know well ஆமை புகுந்த வீடும் குஷ்பூ புகுந்த இடமும் உருப்படாது.

Sending an excellent pair in the name of 'theettu' is rediculous, senceless, idiotic one.

Maddy innocently asking 'why Ganesh was not stopped when he was in theettu due to his mom's demice'. Sir, the first prize was already alloted for them, then how can they stopped..?.

I strognly hope, they will search other reasons for other talented jOdis too, how to stop them from participating in semi finals, so that the path will be clear for "their" FULLY TALENTED DANCERS to win the first prize.

But I cant accept what Madhu sis. told. These 'theetu' matter may not come to CM Kalignar's notice. அவருக்கு நாட்டில் ஆயிரத்தெட்டு பிரச்சினைகள். But this 'theettu' matter brought to his notice, definitely he will oppose Kala Kushboo gang's decition.

mr_karthik
7th September 2008, 01:43 PM
Last week I saw a film in Sun TV 'நாலும் தெரிந்தவன்' starred by Ravichandran.

In that movie, Ravichandran will sing a song by dancing in a club..

நரி ஒன்று சிரிக்கின்றது
அது நினைத்தது நடக்கின்றது

I want to sing it by making small changes

குட்டியானை ஒன்று சிரிக்கின்றது
அது நினைத்தது (நடுவர்கள் துணையோடு) நடக்கின்றது.

(பரீட்சையில் பாஸாக வேண்டிக்கொண்டு திருப்பதிக்கு மொட்டை போட்டதை, இந்த நிகழ்ச்சிக்காக போட்டதாக பில்ட்-அப் கொடுக்க யாரால் முடியும்?)

Yathu
7th September 2008, 07:20 PM
Can anyone help me?

I was looking to the name of a song. Its from the "Chreographer round". The song Arthi & Ganesh danced to as their first song. A folky song.

Can anyone tell what movie this song is in?

Thanks in advance! :D

mgb
7th September 2008, 10:31 PM
I just now saw the show and ranjith-aish were dancing and got 30. Priya, madhusree n prabha.. Can i know which episode all of you are refering :?

thriinone
7th September 2008, 10:33 PM
WELCOME BACK Aakash :thumbsup:
WELCOME BACK AISHHHHHHHHH :redjump: :hugssssss: :bluejump:

We ( I ) are (am) sooo happy for u Aish! :redjump: :bluejump:

priya_2008
8th September 2008, 11:11 AM
We are not referring to this round. This was first reentry round , this shoot was over long back, we are speaking about the second reentry round , which was taken on 4th sept in which Ranjith & Aishu were sent out saying a reason THEETU. As Aishu brother expired on 3rd sept.

Madhu Sree
8th September 2008, 12:01 PM
Hi, yest... there was some problem in our area... power cut... was able to see only swetha and sai's performance :( indha 'minvettu' vandhaalum vandhadhu... oru prog-aamum paakaa mudiyala :x... next week paathu review ezhudharen...!!!!!!!!! :sigh2:

Shakthiprabha.
8th September 2008, 12:10 PM
I was so pi*ssed off with the fact that aish is out of the show, hence I DID NOT watch it (also had other imp jobs so no tv yest :| )

mr_karthik
8th September 2008, 01:22 PM
I just now saw the show and ranjith-aish were dancing and got 30. Priya, madhusree n prabha.. Can i know which episode all of you are refering :?
Ganesh...

The re-entry round has two episodes. What you have seen was the first part of re-entry round. During the shooting of second part only this 'thillu mullu' was staged by Kala.

After watching Ranjith - Aish performance yesterday (ie 1st part), I can understand why this Kala sent them out from this show.

mgb
8th September 2008, 01:38 PM
priya n karthik.. thanks for clarifying :)

aanaa
11th September 2008, 08:54 PM
just poped in
enjoy all
5 weeks holiday - 2weeks gone
enjoying in Europe

had a chance to log in

Shakthiprabha.
11th September 2008, 09:40 PM
hey aana :) have a great time :thumbsup:

aanaa
13th September 2008, 12:26 PM
hey aana :) have a great time :thumbsup:
thank you Shakthiprabha

I will

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 09:57 AM
Did anyone watched Maanaada Mayilaada yesturday :banghead: :banghead:

Shakthiprabha.
15th September 2008, 10:38 AM
I did not :?
Vaish had her exams, so was busy teaching her :|

What was wrong (or right) in yest episode :?

Also lost interest cause aish is out of the show :evil:

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 10:53 AM
I did not :?
Vaish had her exams, so was busy teaching her :|

What was wrong (or right) in yest episode :?

Also lost interest cause aish is out of the show :evil:

full outdoor program,

1... busla konjam nEram program nadandhadhu , somewhat interesting :)

2.. Beech'la konja nEram program , more irritating :sigh2:

3... appuram boat'la program Kushbu portion wr people dancing for Kushbu's song was good :)

endha pennilum illaadha ondru :musicsmile:

4... boat'la rambha portion was irritating :banghead:

5... then came the worst part ,

anchor ajith voice'la :banghead: :banghead: ( these people insulting Ajith :hammer: :hammer: )

Naduvargal Rajini, kamal , Ashogan voice :bangcomp: :bangcomp: and participant'Oda dance :oops2:

Shakthiprabha.
15th September 2008, 11:00 AM
athu sari (enadannu parthen :P )

Sanguine Sridhar
15th September 2008, 11:46 AM

:shock: :shock: WTF :lol:

arpudham :rotfl: Kalaingar TV-la enna oru pagutharivu! :clap: :clap:

Now let us say loudly that MM is the worst show. :evil:

Did they allow them to dance again?

Madhu Sree
15th September 2008, 11:46 AM
1st yr kondaatam... so aatam paatam with no competition... ennamo pochu... I didnt watch much as it was not a competition episode... :| (juz watched armegadon in SUN TV... sooperb movie :D)

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 11:48 AM
1st yr kondaatam... so aatam paatam with no competition... ennamo pochu... I didnt watch much as it was not a competition episode... :| (juz watched armegadon in SUN TV... sooperb movie :D)

inga Kalaignar TV onnu dhaan varudhu, vEra vazhiyillaama MM paaththEn :sigh2: one of the worst prograam :yes:

Shakthiprabha.
15th September 2008, 11:50 AM
Why do u watch a show when you are not too fond of the show :?

Better take a novel and entertain yourself. Or read some useful books :?

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 11:59 AM
Why do u watch a show when you are not too fond of the show :?

Better take a novel and entertain yourself. Or read some useful books :?

SP akka, r u asking me :? :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
15th September 2008, 12:10 PM
Ofcourse!

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 12:16 PM
Ofcourse!
enna pandradhu SP akka :roll: inga thamizh mozhiya kEkkuradhu romba aboorvamaa irukku :sigh2: thamizh mozhiya kEkkadhaan thamizh channel'ayE paakkurEn :) nEththu kalaignar TV'la pOtta most of the program paaththEn :) MM was one among them :P

" sendhamizh naadenum bOdhinilE inbaththEn vandhu paayudhu kaadhinilE "

PS... I guess u cant understand my feelings :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
15th September 2008, 12:34 PM
Therez nothing like one cant UNDERSTAND anyone's feelngs after much explanation. :)

Sarna,

I always wonder, how ppl also hate a tv show, still watch it :? :roll:

If someone genuinely CANT STAND a show, I personally feel they would stop watchbing it.

Else, if u watch it, then its weird to say "I watch it cause I have no cohice"

:huh:

Ofcourse ppl are different, its just I find it puzzling. thats all :?

mr_karthik
15th September 2008, 03:17 PM
anchor ajith voice'la :banghead: :banghead: ( these people insulting Ajith :hammer: :hammer: )
Sarna...

He is not the anchor, who did mimicry in Ajith voice. He is one among contestants. His name is Saiprashanth.

Anchor Sanjeev is a gentleman, he will never do this kind of cheap things.

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 03:19 PM
Sarna...

He is not the anchor, who did mimicry in Ajith voice. He is one among contestants. His name is Saiprashanth.

But he acted as achor in that program :)

Did u watch the program yesturday :roll:

selvakumar
15th September 2008, 03:27 PM
Sarna...

Should be ! I have never seen Sanjeev doing these cheap things, despite being a close, child-hood friend of Vijay. This Sai guy is doing this not just once, but throughout the MM show. WTF !

The MM team should drill deep into his head that this is not 'Asatha povathu' yaaru or some other comedy show in which one can make fun of Ajith. I don't know on what moral grounds the judges and team approve the acts of this moron.

At first, I was shocked to hear that Sanjeev did that. However, I thought someone else will clarify. Thanks Karthik :ty:

mr_karthik
15th September 2008, 05:25 PM

If someone genuinely CANT STAND a show, I personally feel they would stop watchbing it.
SP mam,

May be in 'ppl' you have quoted, I am one among them, because mostly I am giving negative comments about the decition of judges. If you go through the recent pages of this thread, most of the comments by all hubbers (or many hubbers) are about the worst decition and partialily of the judges.

Because of that many hubbers have come to a conclution as this programme is worst one.

But for us, the programme is not worst, because there are some briliant participants performaing well, eventhough they are not properly rewarded by judges.

Because of some bad judges and one or two participants, we no need to miss the other's good performances.

And also for a programme, there will be no need to be positive comments always, if somebody made mistakes or partiality, that should also be discussed.

I hope you understand me. Your post was made to Sarna, but I think there is no harm to reply by me too.

mr_karthik
15th September 2008, 05:55 PM
Sarna...

But he acted as achor in that program :)

Did u watch the program yesturday :roll:

YES. I HAVE WATCHED yesterday's programme fully. from 'Vanakkam, welcome' to 'see you bye bye'. (Unless I watched it, how could I clarify he is Saiprashanth?).

For that particular part of the show, SAI acted as anchor and George and two dance masters acted as judges like Kamal, Rajini and old actor Asokhan.

I agree with Selva..., this bad habit should be stopped in MM shows.

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 05:58 PM
mr_karthik :cool2:

directhit
15th September 2008, 06:00 PM
Should be ! I have never seen Sanjeev doing these cheap things, despite being a close, child-hood friend of Vijay. :huh: :? :roll:

sarna_blr
15th September 2008, 06:04 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mr_karthik
15th September 2008, 06:33 PM
Some tit-bits about yeaterday's show......

** Kalaignar TV has completed one year, there fore yesterterday show was celebrated as 'first anniversery' special programme.

** No competitions, no scores, no (undigestable) comments from judges

** we all know, George and Sathish will always participate then and there in MM-2, but as a speacial addition 'Rajkanth' (the 3rd prize winner of MM-1) also participated and danced well.

** First, some alambals in bus travel by the contestants with Ramba and Kushboo (Kala joined in last part of the show).

** The beach dance was not interesting, that competition in beach too not good.

** In Pondicherry they danced in road itself, in front of Gandhi statue. There were more corwd of public, watching it lively. More number of Policemen also watching it.

** Next part was in Pondy botanical garden, where that notorious mimicry was staged, as comments for the dances of the contestants.

** The main attraction of the show was anchor Kirthi's dance in red sand area. It was a fantastic dance we never expected from her.

as usual Arthi is dominating the show with her big mouth. After Kirthi's danced Arthi (as usual) bad mouthed "indha maadhiri location irundhaa naangaLumdhaan aaduvOm". For that, George gave a fitting reply "locationai kaiyilaa kondu vandhaa tharuvaanga?, adhaan locationaukku vandhuteengalla, aada vEndiyathuthaanE". Then Arthi and Ganesh danced and spoiled the show. (a contestant, who reached semi finals, not able to perform 10% of the dance of an anchor. shame shame).

** The boat scene, in which boys praising kushboo and Ramba was too irritating.

** Same pairs dancing again and again in different locations was overdose.

ksen
15th September 2008, 07:57 PM
The main attraction of the show was anchor Kirthi's dance in red sand area. It was a fantastic dance we never expected from her.

(a contestant, who reached semi finals, not able to perform 10% of the dance of an anchor. shame shame).

Keerthi is a fantastic dancer. All dance shows are anchored by very good dancers, - DD and Deepak in Jodi no.1 are two of the best dancers I've seen (pinna, Priyavoda sister illaiyaa :D), Ramji in Jaya, Anandakannan... (I don't know about Sanjeev).

Sathish was a main source of irritation yesterday. I actually enjoyed the mimicry, where Gokul and Karthik were imitating the other dancers.

directhit
16th September 2008, 06:28 AM
Keerthi is a fantastic dancer. All dance shows are anchored by very good dancers, - DD and Deepak in Jodi no.1 are two of the best dancers I've seen (pinna, Priyavoda sister illaiyaa :D), Ramji in Jaya, Anandakannan... (I don't know about Sanjeev).

Sathish was a main source of irritation yesterday. I actually enjoyed the mimicry, where Gokul and Karthik were imitating the other dancers. :o :confused2:

selvakumar
16th September 2008, 12:03 PM
Should be ! I have never seen Sanjeev doing these cheap things, despite being a close, child-hood friend of Vijay. :huh: :? :roll:

:huh:

Shakthiprabha.
16th September 2008, 01:00 PM

SP mam,

May be in 'ppl' you have quoted, I am one among them, because mostly I am giving negative comments about the decition of judges.

That was a general comment, and defintely you or your comments were not in my mind at all :)

I hope you understand me. Your post was made to Sarna, but I think there is no harm to reply by me too.

Ofcourse! cheers! :)

mr_karthik
16th September 2008, 01:51 PM
The main attraction of the show was anchor Kirthi's dance in red sand area. It was a fantastic dance we never expected from her.

(a contestant, who reached semi finals, not able to perform 10% of the dance of an anchor. shame shame).

Sanjeev also a good dancer. I saw his dance in a stage function, telecasted in Kalignar TV itself (may be the function to falicitate veteran actress Manorama, presided by CM Kalaignar).

He danced for the song "madhuraikku pOgaadhadeee" (i think his pair in that dance was actress 'Dhanam' Sangeetha). His dance was very fast and good.

priya_2008
17th September 2008, 11:56 AM
I don knw y hav thy conducted a reality show by named manada mayilada????? no competition nothing and one thing is for clear , thy hav made d viewers as fools :huh:

Of totally 11 Pairs in the competiton 6 Pairs were eliminated
5 pairs in to direct semi finals and
3 Pairs going from Reentry to semi finals.
1 pair sent out saying some reasons.
So, finally 8 pairs in semifinals ,

Out of 11 Pairs 8 Pairs in semifinals ?

Thn y these days so many shows and eliminitaions and y r they leaving 3 pairs alone, it wud hav been better if thy sent other 3 pairs also to semi finals. who knws, may be again all these 8 may come to finals also and they will give 7 prices. :banghead:

25 episodes over and only 3 pairs eliminated out of 11 , y do thy need a show like this?????

Shakthiprabha.
17th September 2008, 12:14 PM
They could have done

"inky pinky ponky" and sent out 3 pairs in the first show itself!

Aishwarya and ranjit would have gone out!

Cause the judges have poor taste !!

:hammer:

sarna_blr
17th September 2008, 12:25 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup: so only I call this program as :lol2: :yessir:

Shakthiprabha.
17th September 2008, 12:36 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup: so only I call this program as :lol2: :yessir:

so :huh:

I still LOVE watching it :poke:

Shakthiprabha.
21st September 2008, 10:48 PM
I could not watch the prog today. I watched the final comedy bit of arthi ganesh and then the result of re-entry!

Did they have the least courtesy to talk anything about aishwarya and ranjit?

I suppose, PPL SHOULD WRITE to kalaingnar tv for issues like these.

This is sick,

SHAME ON KALAIGNAR TV
KALA master!

shame ! shame !

Madhu Sree
22nd September 2008, 12:15 PM
Yest am not able to view the full show due to power cut... :cry2: but I was able to watch the end of the show... When I swithed on the TV Aarthi and ganesh were dancing for a chandramukhi concept... with a board held up with the words 'Sappa mookhi' :lol2:..................

The add-on semi-finalists were,

Shakthi and yogini - 30/30, including both the re-entry rounds it was 60/60 :clap: keep it up... but heard tht they performed well only in the re-entry round-2, but 30/30 for round1 was tooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: :x

Aakash and sruthi - 30/30, the cumulative score as part of the two re-entry rounds was 60/60 :thumbsup: :redjump: :myfavpair: :D

Swetha and sai - 30/30, rendu roundum serthu 60/60 :clap:

The eliminated pairs were,

Madhan and Rekha :cry: - Re-entry round1 - 9 , 9, 10
Re-entry round2 - 10 , 10, 10
on the whole 58...

Madhu and Sureshwar :cry: - Re-entry round2 - 8 , 8, 8
am not sure abt the score of Re-entry round1.

no worries, guys u did ur best Anyways this stage will remember u guys forever... :thumbsup:

Feeling Pity for Ranjith and Aishu... :cry3:

Any updates on the announcement of this pair???????????? :evil:

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 12:50 PM
Desert Round:

First of all, this round worth a :clap:, especially the stage setup... thts gud... stage setup kku MM-aa adichikka yaaraalaiyum mudiyaadhu, :thumbsup:, the stage was filled with sand, the backdrop scenary, two camels... :redjump: I really liked a lot... great one..... coooooooooooooool... worth watching the program... this time... I liked most of the performances... gud one...

Gokul - Kavi:

First I wanna tell abt this pair's performance... it was a treat to watch... creativity, new concept apdi ipdi-nu vala vala javvu maadhiri izhukaamaa... the movie- 'mummy'-aa apdiye bit adichu perform panninaanga... first of all sandy deserve a sound :clap: for not messing up the mummy movie... edhu thevaiyo adha mattum eduthu choreograph seithirundhaar... gud one...

Here Gokul plays the role 'Imhotep', peyar maatram seiyapattuladhu -> 'Gokulan' mudiyala :rotfl2:... kavi 'Kavitha' plays the role of 'Anck-su-namun' :lol2:, and sandy as 'Sandio' mannan... :D gud one... initially kavi came and performed for a song(hope thats a arabic song) then, as in mummy, she picks up a book and read the lines which invokes the evil spirit... suddenly gokul came with the group and danced as a mummy :clap: wowwww really liked this stuff, a worth to watch performance :D then, they performed for some songs, cudnt remember the songs... atlast comes the climax as like in mummy, gud one they deserve to be in finals... keep it up... :D

Bala - priya:

This pair gave a gud performance, first they came and danced for 'Mukaala muquabula', excellent dance, gud energy, suddenly they came up with 'radium glow' dress and danced with the lights and it was toooooooooooooooooo gud... then, bala danced alone, which was a treat for eyes...

Karthik - Neepa:

Another worth to watch performance, this pair rocked in semi-finals... their performance was toooooooooooooo gud... initially they danced for a BGM with excellent steps... then, they rocked for the song 'En uyire En uyire en aaruyire', was toooooooo tooo tooooooooooooooo gud... especially for the lines 'கைகள் நான்கும் தீண்டும் முன்னே கண்கள் நான்கும் தீண்டிடுமே' was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... excellent expression, and when karthik was thrown to the death gate, he juz rocked with his performance and slowlly the gate swallowed him and atlast neepa sacrificed herself with the knife, and the song ended up with 'En oruyire' this timing was touching, great performance, definetely they will enter finals... :clap:

Aarthi - Ganesh:

This pair's performance asusual didnt have energetic dance(???)... ganesh was ok... initially aarthi came and danced for 'Hava nagila' a hebrew folk dance(song), actually if u ppl remeber prakash raj's towel dance in movie mozhi(:rotfl2:) then definitely u guys will remember this song.. as he danced for this song only... :lol2: actually this song sounds subtly but has gr8 chances for dance steps... but aarthi didnt have that attitude to do justice for this song... wht a gr8 song... aniyaayathukku she didnt perform a bit fo dance for this... vandhu ennavo hip shake panninaanga... adhukku namma judges especially kala was enjoying like this -> :redjump: :irked:, then they performed for 'Naari Naari' sung by Hisham abbas, for that song, she performed nice... then they both danced for 'Manmadha rasa' song... wht an energitic song... ganesh was putting all his efforts and acheiving... but this aarthi is just shaking her hands and legs and protrays as if she is dancing.... :x juz hate this attitude... prem came in arab costume was gud... an 'OK' performance by this pair...

Shakthi - Yogini:

I didnt like this pair's performance... I liked shakthi's performance a bit for the song 'Sollu thalaiva', it was ok, let us see wht happens to the result :D

Sai - Swetha:
I didnt see this pair's performance...

sarna_blr
29th September 2008, 01:44 PM
I too saw Arthi's dance for Manmadha raasaa :oops2: :x :banghead: :rant:

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 01:51 PM
I liked

karthik - neepa

and

gokul kavi.

Did not watch others.
Did not like arthi-ganeshkar.

Yes setting and special effects :clap: ROCKED.

Ive lost my respect and enthusiasm for MM2 as my fav dancer 'aish' was eliminated illogically and partially out of the show.

selvakumar
29th September 2008, 02:14 PM
I saw only priyadarshini - bala performance. The way priyadarshini asked for the votes from the audience :thumbsup:

udanae mobile ah eduthu vote pannittaen :)

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 02:20 PM
I saw only priyadarshini - bala performance. The way priyadarshini asked for the votes from the audience :thumbsup:

udanae mobile ah eduthu vote pannittaen :)

I saw that bit too :)

I am gonna vote for karthik-neepa

One more thing reg stage set-up. Since its semi-finals I supp theyve made it lil more demanding and competitive. DAncing on sand is not everybody's task. Only talented few can do it.

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 02:31 PM
am not gonna vote anyone...
as I juz lost interest in voting thru mobile...
I dont believe in that... oruthar evlo venumaanaalum vote pannalaamaam... enna comedy idhu... idhu kalla vote-aa thaan naan ninaipen... appo contestents avangalukku vote pannikalaamaa.... too much... what stupid system is this...?????? kashtapattu sambathikkaradhu naama... I dont want to waste my money in this silly thing... initially I too was voting like this... then I heard of the bg of this system...

1 sms - 2 or 3 rs/-
where 1 re will go to the service provider the rest will go to the program/channel producer... so nammal vetriperubavargal -> contestants... laabamadaibavargal, the respective channel... nashtabadubhavargal naam... idhula sponsers vera... this programme runs for 2 1/2 hours.. in 1/2 hour they are showing ads for abt 10 mins... 10 mins kku they will definetely show abt 20+ ads, 5 mins dance, meedhi 10 mins comments :banghead: ... again ad... :irked: boring stuff... am skipping the ad and comments, juz watching the dance thts all...

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 02:34 PM
:roll:

Second time in life, I thought I shall cast vote thro sms. (Once I did for nach baliye)

Now, madhu is making me think twice :?

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 02:36 PM
illa ka its ur wish... u can...

but I juz heard of whts happening behind this system... now if u observe almost all the programmes has this sms voting programme... they are gaining a lot thru this system... y should we... adhu thaan en kelvi... heard the first program to do this was 'Kaun banega crorepathi' where they gained upto 2 crores thru this system... so all the channels started following the same... and these stupid ppl are voting upto 2 lakhs sms :curse:... :shock: I juz hate this system... :x

selvakumar
29th September 2008, 03:17 PM
SMS voting system is the biggest comedy I have ever seen. It is a mechanism to loot people indirectly. For vijay awards, our guys were voting continuously. At first, they said it is free of cost. But at the end of the month, everyone had their bill in terms of thousands.

Multiple votes allowed per mobile is the most stupid method to assess the public opinion.

Naan oru thadava thaan ottu pottaen.

sudha india
29th September 2008, 03:31 PM
The number will definitely be manupulated.

I feel Kala does not like Bala Priya jodi, espeically Priya. right from the beginning she gives a OK type of comment only. If she had to praise them, it is only from her lips and not from her heart.

Y/day Arthi's dance for Manmatha raasa. She did the whole song standing in one place.

Oru fast song-a ore idathula ninnu aadina, Idhukku edhavadhu award kuduppaangalo ?

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 03:32 PM
Y/day Arthi's dance for Manmatha raasa. She did the whole song standing in one place.

Oru fast song-a ore idathula ninnu aadina, Idhukku edhavadhu award kuduppaangalo ?

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I still cant believe... how cud she stand like that and wave her hands and saying that its a dance...

the judges were not satisfied, juz said that 'the hip shake(???) was gud'... hmmmm semi-finals performance-aa idhu... :x

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 03:43 PM
a comment off beat,

yesterday kushboo was looking pretty :D

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 04:16 PM
a comment off beat,

yesterday kushboo was looking pretty :D

:exactly: I liked that saree a lot... :D

selvakumar
29th September 2008, 04:17 PM
I feel Kala does not like Bala Priya jodi, espeically Priya. right from the beginning she gives a OK type of comment only. If she had to praise them, it is only from her lips and not from her heart.
Quite true. Nethu kooda etho sollanumnnu sonna maari irunthathu :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 04:20 PM
yes madhu, semma designer wear :D

selva, sudha,

It was too dramatic when kala showed her enthusiasm right amidst arthi's dance.

ksen
29th September 2008, 04:53 PM
Akash had the dhil to say - 'unga mobilea first recharge pannikkunga, oru 25000, 30000 kku recharge pannittu apram engalukku vote pannunga (billa engalukku anuppunga appadinnu kadaisila oru mumbling - or was it anuppaadheenga :roll: ) It didn't sound like a cute joke :irked:

sudha india
29th September 2008, 04:54 PM
However the votes come, onething is true.

With the grace of Kala....

Bala & Priya will not win. (Even if they score the max votes)

Arthi & Ganesh will not lose (Even if they dont get any votes)

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 04:54 PM
yes madhu, semma designer wear :D

selva, sudha,

It was too dramatic when kala showed her enthusiasm right amidst arthi's dance.

Yeah my mom started to scold like this :curse:
how cud kala overreact for a hand dance... (tht was aarthi did)
she said 'hip-shaking sooperaa irundhudhu' :banghead: karumam karumam aarthi didnt do anything... hip shaking na ennanu theriyumaa... then whts suchi bala is doing??? :x

Madhu Sree
29th September 2008, 04:56 PM
Akash had the dhil to say - 'unga mobilea first recharge pannikkunga, oru 25000, 30000 kku recharge pannittu apram engalukku vote pannunga (billa engalukku anuppunga appadinnu kadaisila oru mumbling - or was it anuppaadheenga :roll: ) It didn't sound like a cute joke :irked:

:D

yeah I too was astonished by the way he said... how cud he tell like that, are these ppl thinking that we ppl are mad... :phew: :x

Shakthiprabha.
29th September 2008, 04:57 PM
With the grace of Kala....

Bala & Priya will not win. (Even if they score the max votes)

Arthi & Ganesh will not lose (Even if they dont get any votes)

pch :(

selvakumar
29th September 2008, 05:41 PM
Haven't seen Aarthi - Ganesh performance. But aarthikku hip ah thedanumae.. piragu eppadi ippadi oru comment sonnanga :shock:

Fat ha irukkiravangala kindal panna koodaathu. aana ippadi comment sollurathua avangala indirect ah sema ottu ottura maari irukku :lol2:

aanaa
30th September 2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks Madhu

Shakthiprabha.
30th September 2008, 05:10 PM
dign

wb aanaa :)
are u back from vacation?

/dign

aanaa
30th September 2008, 05:22 PM
thanks sakthipraha

had only 4+ weeks

done

Paid visit to London, Germany - 4 /5 cities, Loudres, Paris, Holland

enjoyed in Europe

Shakthiprabha.
30th September 2008, 05:26 PM
Great :)

aanaa
30th September 2008, 10:21 PM
thanks

Sanguine Sridhar
3rd October 2008, 09:37 AM
I don knw y hav thy conducted a reality show by named manada mayilada????? no competition nothing and one thing is for clear , thy hav made d viewers as fools :huh:

Of totally 11 Pairs in the competiton 6 Pairs were eliminated
5 pairs in to direct semi finals and
3 Pairs going from Reentry to semi finals.
1 pair sent out saying some reasons.
So, finally 8 pairs in semifinals ,

Out of 11 Pairs 8 Pairs in semifinals ?

Thn y these days so many shows and eliminitaions and y r they leaving 3 pairs alone, it wud hav been better if thy sent other 3 pairs also to semi finals. who knws, may be again all these 8 may come to finals also and they will give 7 prices. :banghead:

25 episodes over and only 3 pairs eliminated out of 11 , y do thy need a show like this?????

This is the only show which beats Sun TV in TRP rating. If they are going to minimize the number of pairs then how they will run the show for two hours? ellAm business, sorry business-u! [watched 5njathanthiram yesterday :lol: ]

selvakumar
3rd October 2008, 10:45 AM
Saw the AD for the next episode. Another azhuvaachi episode and this time it is Kushboo again ! :lol: I am missing Karthik in this thread.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode :lol2:

bharathee
5th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Can someone please tell this guy Sanjeev that his 'over-fast' speaking sucks? It was okay first time. It's becoming irritating these days. He might be thinking that the whole of Tamilnadu is admiring him for that style. It's misguided souls like this who screw their careers over a period. Usupethi usupethiye odamba rana kalam aakkiduvaanga pola theriyudhu.

selvakumar
6th October 2008, 11:43 AM

sarna_blr
6th October 2008, 12:04 PM
MM has become another azhuvaachchi kaaviyam :sigh2: like megaserials :oops2:

kushbu crying :cry2: me laughing :rotfl:

Roshan
6th October 2008, 02:52 PM
I have not watched a single episode of MM2 - for 2 reasons; got really frustrated with the results of MM1 finals and other reason is Kushbu :x I tried to watch it last nigt but simply couldn't sit even for half a performance. Kushbu and Kala are enough to put me off :evil:

And for some reason the program to me sounds a bit of a 'cheap' stuff.

P_R
6th October 2008, 02:56 PM
>> digr. ungaLukku Khushboo pidikkAdha...illai indha programme-la khushboo-vai pidikkAdhA ?
<<

selvakumar
6th October 2008, 03:10 PM
<dig> Kushboo pudikkiravangalukku kooda, nethu program paarthiruntha konjam pudikkaama poirukkalaam. :) </dig>

Last night, I really liked the performance of Aakash. He was good overall. Was not impressed with Shruthi. After that, I liked Bala - Priya performance (excluding that karate thing :x ) Bala's movements in the start was great.

Dance competition la saagasam pannuraanga... Itha circus la poi panni irukkanum :). But the judges have praised (allowed) funny things in the name of *concepts* in the past. That too, quite a number of times. Hence, I am not blaming Bala for this. Only judges have to be blamed.

Bala romba sensistive aana aalu pola. Jeichae aaganumnnu verila irukkar :) I have noticed this kind of anxiety from him in all the episodes. Needless to say, how he feels when he fails to deliver. But I don't think they are going to enter the finals. Thanks to the judges. :lol2: Priya's costumes were great last night. She (or the director of MM2) is yet to reveal how she changes the costumes quickly. (Aemaaturaangaloe ??)

Kala as usual ended all her comments with a disclaimer. Thothaalum friendly ah eduthukittu poganum.. Looks like, she is giving some hints for the deserving pairs that they might be eliminated :P :lol: Not just that, she requested the audience to vote only for the pairs who dance well and shouldn't vote for their favorites alone. (Intha logic padi oru sila jodi nichayam finals la irukka koodaathu)

Netraya special :
1) Keerthy :mrgreen: - naan kooda program full - ah paarthen
2) Kushboo :rotfl: - The team must have discussed a lot on deciding who can cry well. Antha lot la kushboo vanthirupaangannu nenaikiraen

Ideally, The judges must have bashed Bala-priya pair for going with these kind of circus. Athu thaan ingae nadakaathey ! :)

priya_2008
6th October 2008, 03:30 PM
Don worry , priya for sure will get a chance to move on to finals, since she is Kalaignar TV's editors wife. Kala has to gv a chance to priya. :curse:

Roshan
6th October 2008, 03:37 PM
>> digr. ungaLukku Khushboo pidikkAdha...illai indha programme-la khushboo-vai pidikkAdhA ?
<<

RendumE :x

selvakumar
6th October 2008, 03:40 PM
Don worry , priya for sure will get a chance to move on to finals, since she is Kalaignar TV's editors wife. Kala has to gv a chance to priya. :curse:
Do you have any problems with Bala - Priya going to the finals ? I was quite surprised with her accepting that they have limitations. I find the pair good. (Again relatively)

How many pairs will be there in the finals ? Almost all the pairs were there for the semi-finals. I won't be surprised if more than four teams are in the finals.

I found three teams good. A guy who danced for the kuruvi song last night. (He is consistent of late). Don't know his name.
Aakash
Bala

Anyone else ?

One more special about the last night program was live *record dance*. All credit should go to the pair that danced for Srikanth Deva music. Kushboo praised the costumes. :roll: It was quite ugly to watch.

priya_2008
6th October 2008, 05:08 PM
I don hav any probs for Priya and pair to reach finals. In fact i want them to win. But someone here in previous post was telling Kala may sent out Priya as Kala never praised about priya even once. But Kala is a lady of pure partiality., so we need not worry anyway kala will give a chance to Priya as she is editor's wife.

bharathee
7th October 2008, 07:49 PM
Lokesh is a good dancer. I somehow have a feeling that irrespective of whatever happens, Lokesh and Su-Bala (I am calling her like this because I do not know if she is Suji Bala or Suchi Bala; some call like this and some call like that!) would be crowned in the finals. From what I could observe in the league rounds, I could see some kind of extra inclination towards this pair from Kala. She even commented once, "I am seeing a perfect dancer after a long time" and "you are the best dancer I have seen". Let's not take them very seriously because you tend to talk like this in front of camera out of over-excitement. I am interested to know who she thinks is better - Satheesh or Lokesh. Their choreographer (Antony) received five gold coins. With all due respect to Antony and his talents, I somehow felt this part 2 is to bring him to limelight like part 1 to Sandy. Though this troop did very well in the leagues, they didn't do great in semis. I am sure not many will oppose my view if I say they have to be eliminated if we have to just go by semis performances. And, from the kind of comments she gave for Lokesh and Su-Bala (!) in semis, I am again getting my own doubts.

Gokul and Kavi are very good. But if we go by the logic of 'Antony this time', they may not get. And, these people are matured enough to have grudges against Gokul for the kind of fun he made on them and their comments. However, Gokul seems to be a good guy to have maintained a good relationship with all of them, thinking of all these intricacies. If you have to go by pure merit, I won't be suprised if this pair wins. Kavi doesn't seem to be some one who respects all these people much. That might turn against her. Apparently, that was one thing that I heard about Raaghav and Preetha in part 1. They never used to fall on Kala's feet so easily like others. Mind you - this is an industry full of such egos. You can't survive with such attitudes. You should be pretending to be over-polite until you grow and demanding such respect after that. Such expectations are justified here. You should be simply bending, bowing, showing at least 16 teeth, etc.

Karthik is one poor guy not to be missed here. He has been giving his best in every show. Even then his efforts are not being noticed. You know why? That's what is written in some people's heads. How much ever they bang their head, nobody will notice their efforts / talents because of some things that are not related to the domain. May be, the looks, or some attractive traits, or something that is not known. I feel very bad for him. As Gokul was saying, "he dances for 50 rupees when what is given is only 50 paise". But, that's what has kept him winning so far. They cannot crown Neepa at least to show that their show is better than Sun TV's (Hope all of you are aware of the fact that Neepa got first prize in Sun TV's Mastana Mastana). No doubt - 'Maanada Mayilada' is better than all other dance shows. That's why we are spending so much of time discussing about it. Except that, they seem to be mixing dance and non-dance aspects too much inappropriately. It is okay from entertainment perspective. But, that should not decide the final outcome. At the end of the day, this is a dance program.

Then, Bala and Priya. I don't know what is wrong with our girls. There seem to be too much of craziness about Bala. It's okay to admire some one, but not to this level. Sending gold chain, begging for phone number, birth day, saying "I love you", etc. It is simply too much. Is it just the light that makes these people mad? Anybody who comes to limelight receives thousands of love letters. Is that the only way to show our admiration? One problem with Kala is that she does not like people with dignity, decency, intelligence, etc. Priya seems to be one with some of these. So it might be a problem for her. I did not know that she's the editor's wife. Then there is some hope. I am seeing this lady almost for the past 10 years in media, predominantly in Sun TV compering. I always used to feel 'she looks less than okay, does not talk sense, etc'. But, after watching this show, it has changed my whole opinion about her upside down. Now she looks to be a level-headed... and surprisingly started looking very beautiful as well to my eyes. One great thing about these reality shows is that it brings out the real personality of some people. Heard that she has two kids as well. Unbelievable! And, her performance also has been consistently good. But we just can't go by one person's performance, as this is not a solo dance competition. Jayshree simply took 5L last time for just being the pair to a right guy. That poor guy Satheesh took home less than her it seems. No idea if he reimbursed them from her.

Finally, let's talk about the comedy pair Ganeshkar and Aarthi and then I will give you some home work (!). Coming from non-dance background, they have also been doing a good job, though not as much as Kala has been saying. The conclusion is, they deserve a place in finals and certainly not the first prize. Period.

Now the home work part... I do not want to make personal comments and create a kind of embarrassment for anybody in this forum. Just a food for thought... Have any of you ever thought of any similarities between Kala and some of the people she likes too much unduly? Things like their background, language, race, community, etc. I know I am just going beyond the limits. But, I am just provoking you to think and do some background verification. I am not defaming anybody with my comments. I am just asking you to find it out yourself. Let me tell you - there is much more than what we know and think... in this industry, for that matter, in any industry. We just need to be aware of all of them.

The most important thing is - for heaven sake - please don't waste your hard earned money by sending numerous messages to the numbers they give. It is mere foolishness. First of all, the Govt should ban this 'as many as messages' funda for one single poll. I could have talked about it aloud if it was some other Govt or some other TV at least.

It is a good program or very good program to watch. We are anyway paying cable TV charges and buying the products that are being advertised by paying double their costs. That is a fair enough price for watching these shows. They are making lakhs and lakhs of money in this kind of polls and we like fools are losing huge amout of money thinking that our messages have a great 'say' in the decision that they make. Please remember - even if you send one message, it is mere waste of money.

Finally - a big 'SORRY' if I have talked too much like lord labakku dass in a wrong forum. :)

I would be more than happy to hear from you all now...

Shakthiprabha.
12th October 2008, 10:33 PM

:|

madhu?

ksen
13th October 2008, 02:07 AM
Only two teams, Shakthi-Yogini and Saiprashanth-Shwetha are eliminated. All the other six pairs are through to the finals.

Lokesh-Suchibala and Karthik-Neepa were at last declared in after lot of drama and nailbiting :hammer: moments, followed by lot of crying and speeches by both the ladies :angry2: Both declared they were not acting, and had never cried earlier........:sigh2:

Madhu for more elaborate reporting :D

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 02:15 AM
ksen,

I have no words.

Peak of irritation happened when arthi and ganeshkar were all knees crying :hammer:

Why the h*ll u go down on knees to show someone u are humble?!?!?!? NONSENSE!!!!

I do accept, ppl get emotional, have tears etc.

I cannot and would not accept someone can STOOP down to beg votes or to show humility in REALITY SHOWS?????????

IF they do stoop down, then I have NO respect whatsoever for their act and attitude.

bakwas!

and yeah yeah.... ALL 6 pairs into finals ! This has become the best comedy :lol2: We like fools watched for past 6 weeks and in every show waited for nailbiting eliminations :rotfl2:

no regrets. I enjoy the twists n turns in reality shows :lol2:

selvakumar
13th October 2008, 12:05 PM
I didn't see last night episode fully. Naan podum pothu correct ah result sollura time.

Comedy 1 : 6 pairs entering the final.

Comedy 2 : Aarthi and Ganesh - :rotfl: :rotfl2: (Future la ippadi Statement varalaam - from aarthi & Ganesh :

makkalae, finals la win pannitta (Panniduvoem ! evvalavoe pannittoem, itha panna mattomaa ! ) unga kaalil vizhunthu vananguvoem)

Kalaism #1: enna Bala ? kal ellam odacheenga ? The way she said this was quite sarcastic :x

I am happy that Bala-Priya pair had entered the finals :thumbsup: (vote pottathu waste ah pogala !)

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 12:13 PM
Naanum result mattum thaan parthen :D

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 12:17 PM
Kalaism #1: enna Bala ? kal ellam odacheenga ? The way she said this was quite sarcastic :x

Yeah also her dialogue finally when bala was all emotional

"bala kku azha kooda theriyuma" :roll:

en bala enna robot -a?

Or she assumes crying can take only forms like, wailing / stooping down on the floor and begging votes / tears rolling down the eyes!

How sad! she doesn't seem to know, emotions well CONTROLLED, still remain emotions with same intense!

selvakumar
13th October 2008, 12:47 PM
Yeah also her dialogue finally when bala was all emotional

"bala kku azha kooda theriyuma" :roll:
en bala enna robot -a?

Or she assumes crying can take only forms like, wailing / stooping down on the floor and begging votes / tears rolling down the eyes!

How sad! she doesn't seem to know, emotions well CONTROLLED, still remain emotions with same intense!

Ya.. That was :curse:
Oru vela showvukku munnadi yaarkku ellam azha theriyumnnu ketrupaanga. Bala illennu solli irupparnnu nenaikiraen..

aana kala azhaama irunthaalae pothum... avanga azuthaa :shaking:

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 12:50 PM
Ya.. That was :curse:
Oru vela showvukku munnadi yaarkku ellam azha theriyumnnu ketrupaanga. Bala illennu solli irupparnnu nenaikiraen..

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 12:52 PM
dign

:oops:

I was wondering something seems familiar with 'bala', later I realised, bala remotely resembles our hubber cum friend cum moderator 'Sanguine-sridhar' :?

I dont know if anyone shares this view.

/dign

priya_2008
13th October 2008, 02:56 PM
At last 6 pairs to finals.,

And i guess, there will be
Is t prize for 2 members
2nd prize for 2 members
and 3rd price for remaining 2 members.

So tht every one wil get price :lol:

Madhu Sree
13th October 2008, 03:08 PM
:rotfl2: haiyoooooooooo haiyoooooooooooooo

Well well well...

Fist let me tell abt the finale...

atlast oru naadagam arangeriyadhu...

Best dancers were put into danger zone....

My rating on behalf of this thread for the semi-finalists in the order of the best performances and summary

1. Gokul - Kavi (Excellent choreography from sandy)
2. Neepa - Karthik (Brilliant dance and expression in desert round)
3. Bala, Priya (My fav pair :oops: actually bala is luking like a macho man, and his style is unique too, priya is famous for her grace... :D )
4. Lokesh and Suchi bala (Really I like lokesh, his style of dance is unique too :D, suchi am satisfied with her hip shake and kuthu dance :P)
5. Aakash and sruthi (Cute couple, cute choreophy in almost all of their performances, folks suits best for aakash... sruthi - no pros no cons)
6. Arthi and Ganesh (Liked ganesh performance in almost all of his performances, aarthi liked her performance in solo round... concepts, comedy was gud... dance was shown in least episodes)
7. Sai and swetha (no best concepts, swetha is gud in expression, sai he knows to dance but he is not able to, heavy-aa aada mudiyalanu avare othukitaar, but their wild card performances inspite of jaundice was :clap: )
8. Shakthi and yogini ( their wild card performances were gud... other than this I have no points to express)

The order of elimation:

1. Least vote - Shakthi and yogini
2. Sai, swetha

Order of jodies entering finals(and my expression during that moment):

1. Gokul and kavi - //:clap://
2. Bala and Priya - //:redjump://
3. Arthi and Ganesh -

// Myself - :| :banghead: idhukku mela onniyum panna mudiyaadhu, amma anegamaa allarum finals nu solla poraaa
Mom - Podi ivaalukku vera vela illa channelaa maathu karumam :bangcomp:
My Brother - ozhunga star movies podureeya... :x //

Arthi started crying and expressed her thanks to all the viewers and some blah blah blah and atlast she said one gud sentence, 'Comedy avlo easy illa, ivlo naal concepts comedy oda performances kuduthadhaala dance kammiyaa irundhuchu, finals-la kandippa dance pannuvom

4. Aakash and Sruthi -// :sigh2: Best dancers are still there in the stage kala mam... :evil://

kala master asked the above four to go to gallery... now on the stage in danger zone were,

1. Neepa - Karthik
2. Lokesh - Suchi bala

//:roll://

Kushbu, Kala: we are shocked to see u ppl on stage. //:curse://

Now suchi bala(her mom) and neepa (her mom) were shown... almost they started crying... :(
Then kala said, Neepa karthik, Lokesh suchi bala are entering finals

//Myself: :roll:
Mom: :roll:
Then both: :rotfl: :rotfl2: haiyoooo haiyooo enna kodumai idhu //

Both lokesh and karthik started to jump and hug each other with overwhelmed joy... :D still suchi was crying.
when mike is given to her, she started to cry with hick-ups... :(
and she said that she didnt know y didnt they get that much votes, and she asked the audience to put more votes in finals
and promised that they will give their best performance in finals... (vote pota nenjangalukku oru thanks aavadhu sollanum suchi)

Now its neepa's turn, she started the same blah blah and one thing which irritated me was, she said,

'Idhuvaraikkum naan paathadhu ellaaame tholvi thaan ' - //Mastana mastana vetri ennaaachu :roll: //
'Idhukku munaadi oru show la naan participate panni win panninen, aanaan adhu oru kevalamaana vetri' - //:x//

How cud she tell like that, she performed and got the award in Mastana Mastana, how cud she tell as 'Kevalamaana vetri'
Hope this will definetely create problems... This is not fair on her part... avanga attitude konjam maathikanum... :evil:

The entire show was presented with dance, concepts, comedy scripts, miming... gokul attracted with his performance
as animals in fashion show :clap: gud one, he is having gud body language :clap:

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 03:28 PM

MOTHTHA episodes-um intha rendeee varthaila adakkidalaam :lol2: :rotfl2:

Yeah neepa was irritating!
( I wont mention Suchibala cause, Ive always found her irritating )

Shakthi / Priya / Bala / Shweta and Saiprasad expressed themselves with poise and dignity! :clap:

Madhu Sree
13th October 2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah SP... I was really attracted by the way Bala expressed his thanks... cool.... :D

Madhu Sree
13th October 2008, 03:50 PM

MOTHTHA episodes-um intha rendeee varthaila adakkidalaam :lol2: :rotfl2:

Yeah :rotfl2: :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah SP... I was really attracted by the way Bala expressed his thanks... cool.... :D

well controlled emotions.

ksen
13th October 2008, 08:10 PM

For once Bala was dignified. He is a very bad loser, and sulks like a baby if he loses or somebody makes fun of him. Even Ramba mimicked his sulking, - for that too there was not even a smile from him. All others were rolling with laughter at their own mannerisms.
I get a feeling he hates Gokul (:roll:) even yesterday he could not even applaud properly for his performances. If his name had been on the top of the list, his response would have been totally different - we have seen that plenty of times, isn't it ?

Shakthiprabha.
13th October 2008, 08:21 PM

For once Bala was dignified. He is a very bad loser, and sulks like a baby if he loses or somebody makes fun of him. Even Ramba mimicked his sulking, - for that too there was not even a smile from him. All others were rolling with laughter at their own mannerisms.
I get a feeling he hates Gokul (:roll:) even yesterday he could not even applaud properly for his performances. If his name had been on the top of the list, his response would have been totally different - we have seen that plenty of times, isn't it ?

I dont specifically remmeber him being a non-sport ! Yeah remember rambha making fun of him, and def he was not too enthu about rambha's mimicry.

What I meant was, he isn't dramatic about his vicotry or otherwise. Sulking or being a non-sport is different than 'dramatizing' one's feelings.

Its nice being what u are (after all reality shows) but DONT OVER-DO ur emotions.

Unfortunately overdoing emotions is what "reality shows" are about . We would have plenty of dramas, and thats again another reason why popularity of such progs go up!

___

That reminds me, if arthi - ganeshkar wins the title (now I am pretty convinced ANYTHING can happen, and I am quite prepared) let them be prepared with a KNEE-GUARD.

Mutti potte theinju poida poguthu :|

R.Latha
22nd October 2008, 01:50 PM
இறுதிக் கட்டத்தில் ``மானாட மயிலாட''

கலைஞர் தொலைக்காட்சியில் ஞாயிறுதோறும் இரவு 8 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகும் ``மானாட... மயிலாட...'' இசை நிகழ்ச்சியின் இரண்டாம் பாகம் இறுதிக் கட்டத்தை நெருங்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

6 சின்னத்திரை ஜோடிகளை தேர்வு செய்துள்ள நடுவர் குழு, வரும் 25-ம் தேதி மாலை 6 மணிக்கு சென்னை நேரு விளையாட்டரங்கில் வெற்றி பெறும் முதல் மூன்று ஜோடிகளுக்கு பரிசுகளை வழங்க இருக்கிறார்கள். பரிசு பெறும் ஜோடிகளை தேர்வு செய்வதில் நேயர்களுக்கும் முக்கிய பங்கு உண்டு. தங்களைக் கவர்ந்த ஜோடி யார் என்று எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். மூலமாக அவர்கள் அனுப்பும் குறிப்பில் இருந்து வெற்றி பெற்றவர்களுக்கான தேர்வு நடைபெறுகிறது.

Shakthiprabha.
26th October 2008, 10:54 PM
I am very happy for BALA :redjump: ( well and priya too )

I wish Neepa and Aakash had a place too :(

Needless to say mm2 lost half its charm with aish out of show :mad: ( I miss u aishwarya)

Congratulations!
BALA and PRIYA. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations Lokesh and Suchibala for ur place :clap: ( I personally feel Lokesh deserved a higher place though)

Congratulations Aarthi and Ganeshkar for ur grand efforts amidst criticisms :clap: :bow:

I definitely have a feeling its

"ஒரு நாயகன் உதயமாகிறான்" with Bala up on stage.

He has looks and talent. I suppose someone would utilize him in big screen!

Loads of luck again bala! :clap:

aanaa
27th October 2008, 02:06 AM
பல கைதட்டல்களுடன்

:calp: :calp: :calp:

Madhu Sree
29th October 2008, 02:30 PM
I was shocked :shock: :shock: :shock:

Though Bala and priya are one of my fav pair... still my heart really felt bad for neepa and karthik... enna nadakkudhu inga... anyways congrats to all the winners...

1. Bala and Priya (Won 10 lacs)
2. Aarthi and Ganeshkar (Won 5 lacs)
3. Lokesh and suchi bala ( Won 3 lacs)

Shakthiprabha.
29th October 2008, 02:31 PM
I felt bad for neepa too :)
and ...aakash!

Madhu Sree
29th October 2008, 02:32 PM
Still I cudnt understand y there were 6 finalists... if they gonna give only 3 awards,... then y there were competition of 6 :irked:

Aakash sruthi, neepa-karthik, gokul-kavi... these three jodies are excellent dancers, especially neepa and karthik... paavamm :(... really they should be given atleast 2nd prize... tooo bad on the judgements... 3 finalists mattum anupi irukkalaam... :sigh2:

Shakthiprabha.
29th October 2008, 02:33 PM
Neepa karthik's perf for semifinals was ROCKING ( I coudl not see final perf)

well, PUBLIC votes I supp :) :D

Madhu Sree
29th October 2008, 02:35 PM
Yeah :sigh2: Are lokesh and suchibala really behind aarthi and ganeshkar...???? :sigh2: if aarthi n ganeshkar won 3rd then also I wud not feel this much bad... atleast some complementary awards cud have been given for the other jodies :(

Shakthiprabha.
29th October 2008, 02:36 PM

/ its better to keep quiet, now that the decisions are made/

Madhu Sree
29th October 2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah.... :sigh2:

aanaa
29th October 2008, 07:13 PM

/ its better to keep quiet, now that the decisions are made/

:lol:

mr_karthik
30th October 2008, 06:01 PM
[tscii:5f47027e7f]ஆர்த்தி – கணேஷ்கர் ஜோடிக்கு இரண்டாம் பரிசு ரூ. 5 லட்சம்...???

கோகுல் – கவி ஜோடிக்கும், ஆகாஷ் – ஸ்ருதி ஜோடிக்கும், கார்த்திக் – நீபா ஜோடிக்கும் பட்டை நாமம்.....???.

அதாவது ஸ்ருதியை விட, கவியை விட, ஐஸ்வர்யாவை விட, நீபாவை விட, சுசிபாலாவை விட ஆர்த்தி நடனத்திறமையில் (?????????????) கெட்டிக்காரர்.....???.

கலா – குஷ்பூ மோசடிக்கூட்டத்தின் பித்தலாட்டம்.

பரிசளிப்பு விழாக்கொடுமைகளின் உச்ச கட்டக் கொடுமை, குஷ்பூ கிழவியை பல்லக்கில் வைத்து தூக்கி வந்ததும், பின்னர் அவர் தன் தம்பி வயதுடைய அல்ல, மகன் வயதுடைய பையன்களுடன் ஆட்டம் போட்டதும். இவரோடு திரைக்கு வந்த கௌதமி, ரூபிணி எல்லாம் கௌரவமாக ஒதுங்கிப் போயிருக்க, இந்தகிழட்டு .............க்கு ஆசையைப்பாரு
[/tscii:5f47027e7f]

ksen
30th October 2008, 06:42 PM
இதே பொழப்பா போச்சு :neutral: நாம வாரா வாரம் 2 மணி நேரம் வேலை இல்லாம பாத்து இவங்கதான் வருவாங்கன்னு முடிவு பண்றது - கடைசில வேற யாரோ win பண்றது :sigh2: நாம BP ஏறி அடிச்சுக்கறது :rant:இதுக்கு உருப்படியா ஏதாவது செய்யலாம் :yessir:

aanaa
30th October 2008, 08:20 PM
அவங்க பிழைப்பே இப்படித்தான்

bharathee
30th October 2008, 10:50 PM
Just watched all the performances in internet.

I think, some of the program administrators might be following what we are discussing in this forum. At the end of MM1, we were saying 2 laks (or 3 laks) was not adequate for second prize. It has been changed to 5 laks now. Thanks to them (irrespective of whether they took our feedback or common sense prevailed)!!!

Just going by the performances in the finals, my ranking goes like this:
Priya & Bala
Akash & Shruti
Gokul & Kavi
Confused between these two - Karthik & Neepa and Lokesh & Suchi Bala
Aarthi & Ganeshkar

Akash & Shruti did well. Their song selection was good. It was disappointing to see them in the second half of the six. One comment about their performance is that Shruti joined very late. It's a proud moment to see a North Indian shining in a Tamil channel, at the time when Mumbai is burning and divided on regional lines. It may be an irrelevant point here, but I am stressing it here because TN has always been considered as an anti-North Indian state. This show would have proved that point wrong at least to one family. Hats off!!! Staying out of the home state - amid people who have a kind of negative sentiments about our state, it is too difficult not to think in those lines. Excuse me for that.

Though my favorite was Gokul & Kavi, I was lil disappointed with their performance in the finals. Like Ganguly, Sandy seems to have problem with finals. Though his team got first place in MM1, I still feel they should have been number 2 in that. Though I am personally very sad to see them in the second half of the six, I don't think there is anything wrong with the decision considering their mediocre ('it' 'is' mediocre considering their class) performance. Wish all the best for Gokul to get a chance to act with Kamal soon. I think this disappointment is mainly because of the high standards that they had set earlier.

In between, indha Karuthu Kandasamy yoda thollai thaanga mudiyalappaa. Yaaravadhu solla maattingala please? Kiki rocks anyways...

Priya & Bala (the order is intentional though it is against the male chauvinist custom; for two reasons - Priya's exceedingly better performance and age!) really rocked. Priya! You are too good!! Your style, smile, grace, dance, everything is good!!! You deserve this title. You guys came to form in the right time. However, as many people are saying, all Karate dramas should not have been allowed in a dance program like this (semis). This gives a kind of feeling that you have manipulated the outcome with unprofessional stuff. What is professional? Dance and dance saarndhavai alone! Everything else is unprofessional, right? Dancing in the windows (or whatever) was good. I still feel Bala's performance was not up to the mark. Bala and his father's finishing touch was touching.

Karthik's performance was ordinary compared to his previous performances. Poor guy. Neepa's initial classical round was good. The dives, aeribics, gymnastics, etc. by their group was extra-ordinary. Kan Kattiya Vithai was adventurous, but did not steal the show. Now I know why Kushboo is so fleshy. Kaayame idhu poyyada; verum kanneer adaitha paiyada!

Lokesh's beginning was grand, but the rest of his performance was not as impressive as expected. Their KK Vithai was similar to Karthik and Neepa's, but was more risky. Even their group's gymnastics was similar to Karthik and Neepa's. Did you both practice in the same room? Iduppamsa was well within her limits in shaking her hips. Hope she is not given another chance in MM3. Kuthu in the end was good. Fire dance was not all that exciting, though it involves a considerable amount of risk taking. "The the the best performance" aamla!? Ketteegala??

Aarthi & Ganeshkar's recap was a good idea, but the introduction itself ate up a lot of time. Good trick to escape from dance. There was no great dance in Ganeshkar's performance. Aarthi's classical one was very good. As usual, they wasted a lot of time in story telling, overload of which should not be encouraged any more in programs like this. 'Aalaala Kandaa' finishing was also good. I would have rated them better if they had shown some more dance instead of all dramas.

Compared to MM1, the competition was tougher and judgment is more difficult, mainly because all the pairs gave mediocre performances. Rather, nobody performed as much as we expected. In every pair, only one of them was performing. Looks like there is no behind the scene deals unlike last time, except that Aarthi & Ganeshkar's selection raises few questions.

Finally, my deepest condolences for all those who wasted their money by sending thousands of votes. That too, Kala keeps repeating "ellarukkum vote pannunga..." I didn't understand what she meant by that. I think that's how she votes in elections.

selvakumar
31st October 2008, 11:48 AM
[tscii:c8057b3364]I didn't see the final. I am happy to hear that Bala - Priya have won the first prize. But aarthi - Ganesh won the second prize :omg:

கோகுல் – கவி ஜோடிக்கும், ஆகாஷ் – ஸ்ருதி ஜோடிக்கும், கார்த்திக் – நீபா ஜோடிக்கும் பட்டை நாமம்.....???.
:shock:

MM2 sucks ! :rotfl:[/tscii:c8057b3364]