PDA

View Full Version : 'MAANAADA MAYILAADA' (Kalaingar TV) PART - 2

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Madhu Sree
16th June 2008, 02:18 PM
I think this program will continue for another 8 months, per month 1 pair will get eliminated, so will have to wait for 8 more months... :roll: :roll:

'Expression Round'

Yesssssssssssss.... after 1 month, in last episode 'Sai and Swetha' got eliminated, in the danger zone, it was 'Sai Swetha', 'Neepa karthik'... with 1 mark difference... Sai swetha got eliminated... Neepa cried at stage itself :?: :?: :?: Sai took it cool... But rambha cried :?: :?: :?: after seeing this Swetha cried tooo :!: :!: :!: Hmmmmm bye bye sai n swetha... looking for you in re-entry(Wild card) round...!!!! ALL THE BEST....

Aish and Ranjit...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww... wht a concept man... really took my mind to rome... hmmmm nice expression by ranjith... never heard of or seen this concept... kudos to ranjith and aish... :D :D :D
Aish was luking like a doll in tht costume... I got reminded of kareena kapoor in Jab we met movie... she wore the same costume for a song...

Got 30/30 and u know how kala master told 30 in tamil (நுப்பது)... Cudnt speak even tamil well... but she is trying to speak english... grrrrrr cudnt digest man... :lol:

Aarthi and ganesh:

They did a performance from one of Rajkiran's movie... Performance indha murai parava illai.. same pregnant concept thaan.. this time sentimentla adichutaanga... paravaillai, andha padathai appadiye kan mun kaanbitha ganesh kku My 'Claps', Aarthi supported well... summa solla koodadhu, she jumped off from a decent height, got hurt it seems... and both of them acted well...

Gokul and kavi:

They did concept from movie 'Kaasi'... not bad...

Sai n swetha:

avlo va expression illai... but not bad...

Bala and Priya:

Nice expression, ending sooooper... 'Oru murai ennai paarthaaya' songkku priya voda expression soooperb,,, they tooo got 30... nice performance...

Akaash and sruthi:

nothing to comment abt their performance... they got less marks and but the consolidated total of the previous 4 rounds saved them from elimination...

Lokesh and suchi bala:

They performed well toooo and they got best performance too... summa sollkoodathu, suchi modern dress aa vida saree la sooopero sooooper.... :)

Best performance: Lokesh, suchibala and extra award given for 'Aarthi' for tht stunt...

Best choreographer: Antony (For Lokesh and suchibala performance)

best Expression: Ranjith (He deserve it)

Atlast indha vaaram elimination pannitaanga... adhtha eliminationukku innum 4 vaaram kaathirukka vendum... che boring pa... :D

Shakthiprabha.
16th June 2008, 02:22 PM
I saw bala - priyadarshini's (my fav pair) performnce alone.

Good!

Madhu Sree
16th June 2008, 02:25 PM
யாருக்காவது அடுத்தது என்ன ரவுண்டுனு தெரியுமா? ப்ரியா தங்களுக்கு தெரிந்திருந்தால் சொல்லுங்களேன் :!: :!: :!:

Madhu Sree
16th June 2008, 03:01 PM
Oops forgot to mention neepa and karthik's performance...

They did a concept similar to 7/G rainbow colony,,, 'nallaa thaan irundhudhu... aana avlo feel illa' nu kushboo madam sonaango... kala madam 'innum overact panni yirukalaam' nu sonaago... apart from all these criticism... rambha gave 10 (10 tharuvadharkku enna meaning nu ivangalukku theriyaadhu paavam... ) unmaiyil, there was not a touch in their performance... but karthik did well... neepa luked like an angel.. :D

priya_2008
19th June 2008, 10:07 AM
I heard its a item song round.....Not sure.....

mr_karthik
19th June 2008, 11:08 AM
when we were watching this programme some two or three weeks before, there was a debate between me and my wife about Priyadharshini (pair of Bala)....

she told 'kalyaanam paani kuzhandhaiyum peththa piRagu evvaLavu nallaa aaduraa paaththeengaLaa?'

I told, 'no, you are wrong. she has not yet married'.

but she strongly argued that Priyadhashini already got married and having a child. (I thought she is mentioning about Swetha, because she told about her hubby and child in MM1). But she is strong on her statement about Priya.

can anybody clarify this and switch off my wife..?.

selvakumar
19th June 2008, 12:33 PM
யாருக்காவது அடுத்தது என்ன ரவுண்டுனு தெரியுமா? ப்ரியா தங்களுக்கு தெரிந்திருந்தால் சொல்லுங்களேன் :!: :!: :!:
vera enna... 'matter paattu' round thaan.. :oops: :x

priya_2008
19th June 2008, 05:40 PM
Karthik Bro,
Priya, that is bala's Pair has got married and have a child who is studying in Class V. Even i didnt beleive before, wen my friends said, and u know she is the sister of DD , Divya dharshini of Jodi No. 1. ....

UR WIFE IS RIGHT.....U R WRONG........( Girl's always have a high general knowledge power) he he he....

Shakthiprabha.
19th June 2008, 05:42 PM
OH SHE LOOKS WAYYYYY TOO YOUNG for her age! :)

Madhu Sree
19th June 2008, 06:14 PM

Yep... heard tht her age is around 38.... nambaradhu konjam kashtam dhaan... aanaa moonji kaatti kudukudhey... :D

Shakthiprabha.
19th June 2008, 06:15 PM

Yep... heard tht her age is around 38.... nambaradhu konjam kashtam dhaan... aanaa moonji kaatti kudukudhey... :D

true :)

They say EYES never lie. Close aa partha, kannukku keezhai vayathil valaiyangal poi solvathilali :)

Madhu Sree
19th June 2008, 06:15 PM
vera enna... 'matter paattu' round thaan.. :oops: :x

Ha ha ha :D,
hmmm but next is 'Special song' roundaam enna spl oo onnum puriyala...

mr_karthik
20th June 2008, 11:19 AM
Karthik Bro,
Priyadharshini, has got married and have a child who is studying in Class V. Even i didnt beleive before, wen my friends said,

(Girl's always have a high general knowledge power) he he he....
Priya sis... you also in the same status of mine, when you heared it first time. So the second line is eligible to be over-ruled.

and u know she is the sister of DD , Divya dharshini of Jodi No. 1. ....

this one I know before, both of their talking style is same by waving their hands here and there. But both are two different poles.
I like Priya for her 'adakkam', but hate DD for her 'alattal' especially for her jing-jang for Simbu in JN-S2 (DD's pet name among my wife and daughter is 'kizhinja vaai'). I got angry on Priya when she was talking toomuch in between the interview with Ajith for Kalaignar TV.

mr_karthik
20th June 2008, 11:59 AM

SP mam, you are correct. below her neck she looks like just 18, but her face (eyes and big teeth) show her age particularly when the camera shows her face in close-up when she tells 'thank you' for the judges for their comments and marks.

But 38 is unbelievable.....!!!!!!!!!!. what a fast dance movements and quick dress change...!!.

I can tell my wife '38 vayasula Priyadharshini akkaa evvaLavu suRusuRuppa irukkaanga paaru.., neeyum irukkiyE'. (paavam avangaLai solliyum thappillai, avanga body appadi. avangaLai urukkinaal Priya maadhiri 3 pErai uNdaakkalaam :D )

Shakthiprabha.
20th June 2008, 12:03 PM
But 38 is unbelievable.....!!!!!!!!!!. what a fast dance movements and quick dress change...!!.

:yes:

I can tell my wife '38 vayasula Priyadharshini akkaa evvaLavu suRusuRuppa irukkaanga paaru.., neeyum irukkiyE'. (paavam avangaLai solliyum thappillai, avanga body appadi. avangaLai urukkinaal Priya maadhiri 3 pErai uNdaakkalaam :D )

unga wife ithai padichaanganna enna pannuveenga :roll:

Madhu Sree
20th June 2008, 01:25 PM

SP mam, you are correct. below her neck she looks like just 18, but her face (eyes and big teeth) show her age particularly when the camera shows her face in close-up when she tells 'thank you' for the judges for their comments and marks.

enna brother idhu... anniya neengale ipdi solreenga... ponga... :oops: kadavule anni idha padichuttu... karthi brokkku nalla poojai nadakanumm :P

Madhu Sree
20th June 2008, 01:26 PM
Karthik Bro,
Priyadharshini, has got married and have a child who is studying in Class V. Even i didnt beleive before, wen my friends said,

(Girl's always have a high general knowledge power) he he he....
Priya sis... you also in the same status of mine, when you heared it first time. So the second line is eligible to be over-ruled.

and u know she is the sister of DD , Divya dharshini of Jodi No. 1. ....

this one I know before, both of their talking style is same by waving their hands here and there. But both are two different poles.
I like Priya for her 'adakkam', but hate DD for her 'alattal' especially for her jing-jang for Simbu in JN-S2 (DD's pet name among my wife and daughter is 'kizhinja vaai'). I got angry on Priya when she was talking toomuch in between the interview with Ajith for Kalaignar TV.

adhuvum seri thaan... apram ajith serious aa pesittu irukkum podhum thevai illame sirichadhu... grrrrrrrr :x

priya_2008
20th June 2008, 02:25 PM
Karthik bro,
then hw will u luk like, I think we can make two Karthik out of one priya....Am i right????

selvakumar
20th June 2008, 04:46 PM
Priyadharshini looks so young for her age. I think she was one of the anchors in SUNTV long back (in the late 90's). More than 12 years have passed since SUNTV was started. But she had retained her looks compared to many girls like Pepsi uma.
She has an expressive face and her voice is a big plus . :)

Sanguine Sridhar
20th June 2008, 04:53 PM
Her sister is Devadharshini right [JN1?]

selvakumar
20th June 2008, 05:08 PM
Her sister is Devadharshini right [JN1?]
I think so. enna oru difference.. Devadharshini and her accent in JN series :x

aanaa
20th June 2008, 06:09 PM
Dear viewers

please post your comments on more professional way
no abused languages pl

selvakumar
20th June 2008, 06:35 PM
Dear viewers

no abused languages pl
:confused2:
Who ? which post are you referring to ? AFAIK, no one posted any cheap comments in the last few pages. Even if they have to convey some strong opinion, they haven't used any abusive language. :?

Madhu Sree
20th June 2008, 07:20 PM
:roll: yes I too agree...

mr_karthik
20th June 2008, 07:21 PM
Dear viewers

no abused languages pl

neenga edhai solreenga...??.

aanaa
20th June 2008, 07:57 PM
We all aware that this program may be vulgar
but we, as prof, not to discuss in vulgarly

we have to build the strong community.

Madhu Sree
20th June 2008, 08:34 PM
she is not devadharshini... she is divyadharshini... :P but i like her in JN1...

selvakumar
20th June 2008, 08:45 PM
she is not devadharshini... she is divyadharshini... :P but i like her in JN1...
She is one of the most irritating , I have ever seen :hammer:
Compared to that, I like the girl who does her job in Maanaada Mayilaada.. What is her name ? :?

Madhu Sree
20th June 2008, 08:51 PM
Compared to that, I like the girl who does her job in Maanaada Mayilaada.. What is her name ? :?

kirthi

priya_2008
21st June 2008, 09:56 AM
selvakumar wrote:
Madhu Sree wrote:
she is not devadharshini... she is divyadharshini... but i like her in JN1...

She is one of the most irritating , I have ever seen
Compared to that, I like the girl who does her job in Maanaada Mayilaada.. What is her name ?

kirthi

Ya she is Kirthi, She is so cute and when compared to DD she is far better .....She and her sister is the costume designer for MM I & II.

mr_karthik
21st June 2008, 12:26 PM

I agree with Selva for 200% in this regard.
what a shouting..
what an 'alattal'..
if we watch her (divya dharshini's) compiering, her way of talking seems that 'she knows everything and others know nothing'.
she never give chance to her partner Deepak to open his mouth in JN-S2. ( i think, thatswhy deepak boycot the final show).

Sure..., comparing with DD, all the anchors in all shows are far better, including Maheswari of 'asathapOvathu yaaru'.

the one and only interesting thing (apart from performances) in MM-2 is the two anchors Sanjay & Keerthi. They are doing their job well, without any 'alattal' and 'altaappu' (little irritation is, sometimes they will tell some poetic lines, before starting).

Madhu Sree
21st June 2008, 01:09 PM
selvakumar wrote:
Madhu Sree wrote:
she is not devadharshini... she is divyadharshini... but i like her in JN1...

She is one of the most irritating , I have ever seen
Compared to that, I like the girl who does her job in Maanaada Mayilaada.. What is her name ?

kirthi

Ya she is Kirthi, She is so cute and when compared to DD she is far better .....She and her sister is the costume designer for MM I & II.

ahaa.. idhu ennakku ippo thaan theriyum priya...

mr_karthik
21st June 2008, 03:01 PM
We all aware that this program may be vulgar
but we, as prof, not to discuss in vulgarly

we have to build the strong community.
after reading your comment, I reverse back to some pages and found a post by our fellow hubber has been stand corrected by deleting some lines (may be by moderator), which was early seen with 'very open language' about the costumes of Arthi & Ganeshkar as GHOSTS in 'comedy alias vulgar round'.

now i understood the hidden meaning in your post.

priya_2008
21st June 2008, 03:23 PM
Whatever points the ppl said here was right , but the manner they said may be wrong.........

ShereneAndrew
21st June 2008, 03:24 PM
when we were watching this programme some two or three weeks before, there was a debate between me and my wife about Priyadharshini (pair of Bala)....

she told 'kalyaanam paani kuzhandhaiyum peththa piRagu evvaLavu nallaa aaduraa paaththeengaLaa?'

I told, 'no, you are wrong. she has not yet married'.

but she strongly argued that Priyadhashini already got married and having a child. (I thought she is mentioning about Swetha, because she told about her hubby and child in MM1). But she is strong on her statement about Priya.

can anybody clarify this and switch off my wife..?.

she is married and has a 7+ yr son karthik... she has also given a peti for some mother's day in AV or Kumudam i thk.. ( it hd pic of her and her son)..

aanaa
21st June 2008, 05:59 PM
now i understood the hidden meaning in your post.
Thank you for understanding

we all together can build a strong community

aanaa
21st June 2008, 06:01 PM
Whatever points the ppl said here was right , but the manner they said may be wrong.........
do agree

திருக்குறளில் சொல்வதுபோல்
" கனி இருக்க காய் எதற்கு"

priya_2008
23rd June 2008, 10:41 AM
Item song Round, Exactly it was...But they named it as Special song round.
BP Male: Bala
BP Female: Priyadharshini
BP Choreo: Mani

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 10:56 AM
Item song Round, Exactly it was...But they named it as Special song round.
BP Male: Bala
BP Female: Priyadharshini

coooooooool! :thumbsup:
Glad bout my fav pair!

Can someone elaborate on it? I could not watch the show yest :?

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 11:18 AM
SPECIAL SONG ROUND: :D

Yes really happy about this round... All jodies performed well... and especially, our 'open fist' ramba judged so well... :), from today onwards am a gr8 fan of ramba...

Akaash and Sruthi:

ஆட்டம் என்னவோ நன்றாக தான் இருந்தது, தேர்வு செய்த பாடல்கள் அனைத்தும் கும்மாங்குது பாடல்கள், ஆனால் ஆட்டத்தில் நினைத்த அளவு வேகம் இல்லை என்பதே உண்மை.

பாடல்கள்: தன்டோரா தொண்டக்காரி, போட்டு தாக்கு...
Judges score: Kushboo - 6(adhisaiyam), Kala - 7, Rambha - 7

Lokesh and Suchibala:

ஆஹா!!!!!!!! அற்புதமான மேடை, தங்கத்தில் ஜொலித்தது ஆனால் ஆட்டத்தில் எந்த ஜொலிப்பும் இல்லை... சுமார்...

பாடல்கள்: நீ கவிதை எனக்கு, குடகூலி குடுத்தாச்சு இது தான் உன் வீடா.
Judges score: Kushboo - 7, Kala - 7, Rambha - 7

Gokul and Kavi:

ஒருத்தருக்கொருவர் விட்டு குடுக்காத ஆட்டம்... செம எனெர்ஜி.. கவி உடையில் சற்று கவனம் தேவை... மத்த படி நன்றாக இருந்தது.

பாடல்கள்: கட்டி புடி கட்டி புடி டா, ஒரெ ஒரு ராதிரிக்கி வெச்சென் கச்செரி.
Judges score: Kushboo - 9, Kala - 9, Rambha - 9

Bala and Priya:

நான் மிகவும் விரும்பி பார்த்த நடனம். Grace, Style, dance, performance everything was there... such a stylish performance... 'Mayya Mayya' பாடல் ஒரு நல்ல கவர்ச்சிகரமான பாடல் ஆனால் அந்த பாடலையும் ப்ரியா தனகேற்றாதாய் மாற்றி கொண்டது அருமை. நல்ல ஆட்டம்.

பாடல்கள்: மய்யா மய்யா, ஜனவரி மாதம், நெருப்பெ சிக்கி முக்கி நெருப்பே.

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 11:23 AM
Score elaam munnadiyE pesi vechunduduvaanga pola irukku :shaking:

I cant convince myself that ramba who closed her eyes to judge everybody to perfection, could actually think sense into her scores!

mr_karthik
23rd June 2008, 11:31 AM
'aarthi & ganesh' mamadhaikku vizundhathu adi..........

sabash ramba, you proved u r 100% better than kujubu.....

the thinking of 'whatever concept we bring, judges will simply close their eyes and give 30', got a big blow from ramba.....

thanks to keerthi for asking the first comment from ramba, and not from kujubu.

if the comment was asked first from 'alattal ammaNi', definitely she might use her usual language as faaannntttaaassstttiiiccc... etc... etc.... and at last she might shout ""ten"".

but ramba rightly pointed out, 'whatever may be the concept dance should be there. no concept will be accepted without or with very less dance'. (but this comment must have been given in the very first episode itself. thank God atleast now she understood).

when ramba is pointing out the minus points, this aarthi and ganesh giving counter argument for each mistake. (normally all other pairs will politely accept the judges' comments, but these worst pair was answering for each and every minus). what is the meaning for it..?. "naanga enna concept vEnumnaalum pannuvOm. judges MUST accpet it". is it..?.

at one point ramba got upset and told, 'for your each and every reason, i have answer for that'.

when ramba was telling her negative comments about a & g pair, kala and kujubu were sitting with the face of 'inji thindra kurangu' (sorry aanaa for this hard word, but it is a must here).

after ramba pointed out the mistakes, there was no scope for kujubu for taking her 'favourite pair' to a hype. she was pushed to accept those points and to repeat them but with some polished words.

actually comparing to others performances, aarthi & ganesh's was nothing. no movements, just standing in one place and simply shaking the body only. (other pairs were flying like anything... remember priya's hanging on rope). the one and risk taken by aarthi was, the jumping (falling) down from the 'paraN' in last week episode, for that also she got injured.

when giving score also, sanjay asked ramba first, and she gave '6'. so, no otherway for the other 'half boiled' judges kala & kujubu not to give more than 8 each.

(this kujubu gave 8 for aarthi, but gave 7 for ranjith & aish, who gave verygood performance, comparing to 'guNdammaa'.

anyhow, many viewers might thank ramba for her big blow to the worst pair.

this should continue in future too. 'vEdhaaLam' should not climb to 'murungai maram' again. (to avoid that, sanjay and keerthi should ask the comments and score for this pair, start with ramba).

priya_2008
23rd June 2008, 11:58 AM
I was th eone who got extremely happy wen Ramba said tht her score was 6. Then Ranjith *Aish was far better it will be a sin if i compare them with Aarthi & Ganesh. But y this Kala & ksuh gave 7 for them and 8 for the pair who didnt dance at all???????

Suchi's costume???? her dance????? Obscene and Vulgarity!!!!!!

Atleast this time they gave teh Award to Priya. They deserve this long back, Last 2 episodes they were giving it to Suchi without any reason....

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 12:00 PM
Karthik and neepa:

எப்பொழுதும் போல் நீபா கவர்ச்சியான ஆட்டம். நன்றாக இருந்தது. கார்திக்கிடம் நல்ல ஸ்டைலிஷான ஆட்டம்.

பாடல்கள்: தூது வருமா தூது வருமா, ஐயோ பத்திக்கிச்சு
Judges score: Kushboo - 9, Kala - 9, Rambha - 9

இது வரை நன்றாக மதிப்பெண் கொடுத்த ஜட்ஜஸ் அதாவது கலா ம்ற்றும் குஷ்பூ, (ரம்பா கடைசி வரை தன் வேலையை நன்றாக செய்தார்), கொஞ்சம் சொதப்ப ஆரம்பித்தனர்.

Aarthi and ganesh:

இவர்களை குத்தம் சொல்ல முடியாது. அவர்களுடைய வேலையை ஒழுங்காக செய்தனர். தேர்வு செய்த பாடல்களுக்கேற்ப நடனம். ஒழுங்காக தீர்பு தந்தது ரம்பா மட்டுமே, 'உங்கல் ஆட்டதில் டான்ஸ் கம்மியாக இருந்தது' என்று சொன்னார்... ஆனால் கலாவும் குஷ்பூவும் ஆஹா ஒஹோ என்று புகழ்ந்தனர். அப்படி எல்லாம் சொல்லகூடிய அளவுக்கு அவர்கள் ஆடவில்லை ஆனால் சுத்தமாக ஆடவில்லை என்றும் கூறிவிட முடியாது. 'Good' performance endru sollalaam...

பாடல்கள்: ஆளான நாள் முதலா, சின்ன வீடா வரட்டுமா.
Judges score: Kushboo - 8 ( :?: :?: ), Kala - 8 ( :?: :?: ), Rambha - 6(idhu thaan correct)

Aishwarya and Ranjith:

எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த ஜோடி, எனக்கு இவர்களுடைய ஆட்டம் பிடித்திருந்தது. ஆனால் இந்த கிரகம் பிடித்த கலாவுக்கும், குஷ்பூவுக்கும் என்னவோ பிடிக்கவில்லை, ஹ்ம்ம்ம், என்ன செய்ய, ரம்பா இந்த ஜோடிக்கும் நல்ல மதிப்பெண் அளித்தார், ஆனால் எனொ கலா, குஷ்பூ இருவருடைய கமெண்ட்ஸும் சரியில்லை.

பாடல்கள்: அட நான் ஒரு மாதிரி டா, ரெமோ ரெமோ.
Judges scrores: Kushboo - 7, Kala - 7, Rambhaa - 8 (idhu thaan ritu machi).

Comparison Aarthi ganesh and aishwarya ranjith:

Aishwarya and ranjithidam kurai kanda kushboo and kala, en aarthi matrum ganesh mattum thooki vaithu aadugindranar...
aarthi ganesh performance was good, am not against tht, but they performed a concept(as usually :evil: ), i wont say aish and ranjith did welll, but they didnt do tht much bad, rambha gave 6 for aarthi and ganesh, y did kushboo and kala gave 8, y not 7, this is bad.... :shock:

Best Male Performer: Bala
Best Female Performer: Priya
Best Choreographer: Mani (For bala and priya)

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 12:04 PM
(this kujubu gave 8 for aarthi, but gave 7 for ranjith & aish, who gave verygood performance, comparing to 'guNdammaa'.

anyhow, many viewers might thank ramba for her big blow to the worst pair.

this should continue in future too. 'vEdhaaLam' should not climb to 'murungai maram' again. (to avoid that, sanjay and keerthi should ask the comments and score for this pair, start with ramba).

idhai konjam kuraithurukalaam karthik bro... :shock:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 12:06 PM
I am surprised that, rambha who could open her mouth NOW, to say "there should be DANCE in any pair's performance" was zipped tight all along for so many episodes?

Why?

If this is visible to everyone who is anyone, how is not NOT VISIBLE TO A DANCE MASTER and to a renowned actress of tfi?

Either theyve lost their mind, or... they are playing different to increase the popularity.

I have a small lil doubt, the whole hype of lifting up a pair is to kindle the anger or curiosity or interst of the audience!

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 12:06 PM
I was th eone who got extremely happy wen Ramba said tht her score was 6. Then Ranjith *Aish was far better it will be a sin if i compare them with Aarthi & Ganesh. But y this Kala & ksuh gave 7 for them and 8 for the pair who didnt dance at all???????

Suchi's costume???? her dance????? Obscene and Vulgarity!!!!!!
Atleast this time they gave teh Award to Priya. They deserve this long back, Last 2 episodes they were giving it to Suchi without any reason....

Aaamam, forgot to specify, suchi's costume does'nt suite her dance, too bad, andha aadaiyudan, kunindhum nimirndhum, paduthum, che che aruvarupaaga irundhadhu...

priya_2008
23rd June 2008, 01:00 PM
I see everytime Judges saying the reason behind Aarthi's dance her Phsyique. Being this much fat she is dancing great. Hw cud this be a reason, then Hw is Priyadharshini performing so well even in the age of 36???????.

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 01:18 PM
I see everytime Judges saying the reason behind Aarthi's dance her Phsyique. Being this much fat she is dancing great. Hw cud this be a reason, then Hw is Priyadharshini performing so well even in the age of 36???????.

Priya,

enna seiya... kushboo is also luking bulky(thts the fact)... vera enna reason irukka mudiyum...

mr_karthik
23rd June 2008, 02:22 PM

Priya,

enna seiya... kushboo is also luking bulky(thts the fact)... vera enna reason irukka mudiyum...

I dont think so...

if fat is the reason, why did they not show this consideration to swetha ( she is also fat, but danced many times better, comparing to aarthi).

muttikkaal pOttu sutRi sutRi aaduvaar, which one aarthi cannot do even in dreams. infact aarthi is not even sit one time during her dance. just standing and moving only.

so, apart from all these, there may be some main reason for this partiality by kala and kushbu. ramba has no other way unless coincide with them, because kala is not only a judge, but 'all-in-all' in MM show.

ksen
23rd June 2008, 02:37 PM
Ha ha :D

In Aarthi Ganesh's dance, Sandy danced up to the judges and pointed at Kala as 'thalaivaru thimingilam thaanungO' :lol:

Kala immediately, 'Enda, enna paathaa thimingilamaa theriyudhaa...' :rotfl:

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 02:57 PM
Ha ha :D

In Aarthi Ganesh's dance, Sandy danced up to the judges and pointed at Kala as 'thalaivaru thimingilam thaanungO' :lol:

Kala immediately, 'Enda, enna paathaa thimingilamaa theriyudhaa...' :rotfl:

:D adhukku sandy, kaatukku singam maadhiri, kadalukku thimingilaam, apdi ipdi nu ice vaachaar... adhukku udane kala sonaanga, idhu thaan sandy choreography nu... haiyooo mudiyala... this is the reason tht made kala to give '8'... too bad judges(kala and kushboo) for a gud programme... :oops: :cry:

selvakumar
23rd June 2008, 05:26 PM
http://suduvadusukam.blogspot.com/2008/06/blog-post_23.html

"மானாட, மயிலாட" நிகழ்ச்சி நிறுத்தப்படலாம்: ஞாநி நம்பிக்கை

என்றாலும், தொலைக்காட்சிகளில் பெண்களை ஆபாசமாகக் காட்டுவதைக் கண்டித்து தீர்மானம் நிறைவேற்றியிருப்பது டாக்டர் ராமதாசுக்கு கொஞ்சம் ஆறுதலாக இருக்கும். அவர் கடுமையாக விமர்சித்து வரும் `மானாட, மயிலாட' நிகழ்ச்சியை இனி கலைஞர் டி.வி நிறுத்தி விடும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கலாம். கனிமொழி சொன்னால் சன் டி.வி கேட்காவிட்டாலும், கலைஞர் டி.வி கேட்கும் இல்லையா.

:shock: ennappa intha program political circle la ellam pesa paduthu pola

selvakumar
23rd June 2008, 05:27 PM
Karthik, Thanks for the update. Last night, I saw only Aarthi-Ganesh performance. I didn't see other pair's performance. It was OK.

Rambha pesunaangalaa :shock:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 05:32 PM

என்றாலும், தொலைக்காட்சிகளில் பெண்களை ஆபாசமாகக் காட்டுவதைக் கண்டித்து தீர்மானம் நிறைவேற்றியிருப்பது டாக்டர் ராமதாசுக்கு கொஞ்சம் ஆறுதலாக இருக்கும். அவர் கடுமையாக விமர்சித்து வரும் `மானாட, மயிலாட' நிகழ்ச்சியை இனி கலைஞர் டி.வி நிறுத்தி விடும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கலாம். கனிமொழி சொன்னால் சன் டி.வி கேட்காவிட்டாலும், கலைஞர் டி.வி கேட்கும் இல்லையா.

hmm :?

sarna_blr
23rd June 2008, 05:37 PM

I expected this after seeing few episodes.... but periya thiraiya compare pannumbhOdhu... idhu paravaa illai...

wn the same channels are playing the song "urugudhE....marugudhEy "... i think there is nothing wrong in this stage programs... IMHO

PS>.. that song is just a sample... lot more are there.. :oops2:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 05:40 PM
I think sarna talks sense here. Even if uruguthe maruguthe songs are played late at nights, if we switch channels to watch any sunmusic or other music channels, we are too cautious to ensure our kids are NOT near us.

I actually send my daugfhter away to watch cartoon network, when I watch maanada mayilada or any movies in tv.

selvakumar
23rd June 2008, 05:42 PM
SP akka, Unga veetula rendu TV irukkoe :lol2: :wink:

Madhu Sree
23rd June 2008, 05:43 PM

I expected this after seeing few episodes.... but periya thiraiya compare pannumbhOdhu... idhu paravaa illai...

wn the same channels are playing the song "urugudhE....marugudhEy "... i think there is nothing wrong in this stage programs... IMHO

PS>.. that song is just a sample... lot more are there.. :oops2:

But dressill vulgarity irupathenbatho unmai thaan... adhai kuraithukollalaam...

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 05:44 PM
SP akka, Unga veetula rendu TV irukkoe :lol2: :wink:

yeah :)

one in my masterbedroom :)

selvakumar
23rd June 2008, 05:47 PM
SP akka,
As you said, it is easy to separate the kids from watching these kind of programs. But not many do that. There are many parents who are addicted to these kind of programs. For them, it is 2 hours of entertainment. Unlike others, this one is on Sunday evening. For a mokkai film, they can switch to this program. I doubt whether many will be able to control their kids.

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 05:51 PM
Selva,

I dont watch tv other than movies / thiruvilaiyadal and now maanada mayilada.

When my daughter is there, tv is hers (she watches and I allow her to watch only cartoons. I DO NTO WATCH tv at all and more so when shez around)

When she studies I switch off tv. I supp parents need to play their part too. Even though retaining the innocence of kids is a CHALLENGE these days :( :cry:

selvakumar
23rd June 2008, 06:08 PM
But dressill vulgarity irupathenbatho unmai thaan... adhai kuraithukollalaam...
Actually, the dressing sense should improve in the program. Even if few girls wear awful dresses, they will still look good. Uruthaathu.. but I think few pairs deliberately go for these kind of dresses. Don't know why. I didn't see the full program last night. After seeing the trailor, I was able to guess that.

sarna_blr
23rd June 2008, 06:55 PM
Selva,

When my daughter is there, tv is hers (she watches and I allow her to watch only cartoons. I DO NTO WATCH tv at all and more so when shez around)

When she studies I switch off tv. I supp parents need to play their part too. Even though retaining the innocence of kids is a CHALLENGE these days :( :cry:

// dig
SP akka, it shouldnt be forced IMHO...

I remember a few lines of popular song...

"Kannil kaatchi thOndri vittaal karpanai theerndhu vidum
Kannil thOndra kaatchiyil thaan karpanai valarndhu varum "

// end

mr_karthik
23rd June 2008, 07:06 PM
Karthik, Thanks for the update. Last night, I saw only Aarthi-Ganesh performance. I didn't see other pair's performance. It was OK.

Rambha pesunaangalaa :shock:
Selva, I did not made the update...

actually miss Madhu Sree has done it....

I just wrote about the bold comment and genuine score given by Ramba for aarthi & ganesh pair.

selvakumar
23rd June 2008, 07:09 PM
Selva, I did not made the update...

actually miss Madhu Sree has done it....

I just wrote about the bold comment and genuine score given by Ramba for aarthi & ganesh pair.
:oops: I think I got confused by the posts. Thanks for the correction.

mr_karthik
23rd June 2008, 07:18 PM
Selva,

SP mam,

eventhough you put them in keen observations and control inside the home, they are gaining knowledge about several things from outside particularly from their school mates.

sarna_blr
23rd June 2008, 07:21 PM
Selva,

SP mam,

eventhough you put them in keen observations and control inside the home, they are gaining knowledge about several things from outside particularly from their school mates.

there the GENERATION GAP starts....

priya_2008
24th June 2008, 10:49 AM
I dont think this is so worst program as ppl discuss about it.
MM I was nice with some restrictions in Costume and steps. The same can also be continued in MM II.

I think only the costume, some steps, and a bit partiality with judges making the program bad otherwise its ok.

When compared to Mega serials a husband having two wives, one legal and the other illegal, a child arguing with her parents, not respecting their parents, a girl faliing in love and running out of family and so many stupid stuffs inside, when compared to that reality shows are better. but they can gv restrictions in selections of songs and costumes.

Then if they stop mega serials and dance shows , then hw many ppl will be ready to watch only the news and the cartoons. Some entertainment is needed but in a better way.......

sarna_blr
24th June 2008, 10:52 AM
Some entertainment is needed but in a better way.......

spot on... 8-)

mr_karthik
24th June 2008, 01:28 PM
I dont think this is so worst program as ppl discuss about it.
MM I was nice with some restrictions in Costume and steps. The same can also be continued in MM II.

I think only the costume, some steps, and a bit partiality with judges making the program bad otherwise its ok.
Yes it is acceptable that, this kind of dance shows not that must worst, comparing to present cine songs.

but they should still be regulated properly, by avaoiding vulgarity in concepts and movements. PARTICULARLY, GETTING PREGNENT IN BETWEEN THE SHOW MUST BE AVOIDED. I cant understand for what purpose they are inserting them. Directors of such shows shuld warn the choreos not to bring them to the show. (we all know, everything is comung to our sight after several rehearsals, so they can edit them there itself. Costumes must be regulated, because these shows have been watching by complete family members 8 to 80.

but the sad thing is, the judges instead of rejecting such things in shows, they are encouraging and supporting the vulgar in dresses (example, the ghost costume of aarthi & ganesh, none of the judges told about that but appreciated).... dhEvudaaa..!!.

to avoid partiality, kala should change her mind, and kushbu should be vacated from the seat.

When compared to Mega serials a husband having two wives, one legal and the other illegal, a child arguing with her parents, not respecting their parents, a girl falling in love and running out of family and so many stupid stuffs inside, when compared to that reality shows are better.

.....and in every serial there will be some lady charectors, who always love other women's husband.

selvakumar
24th June 2008, 01:40 PM
.....and in every serial there will be some lady charectors, who always love other women's husband.
:rotfl: :exactly:

aanaa
24th June 2008, 07:51 PM

:roll:

the heading of http://suduvadusukam.blogspot.com/2008/06/blog-post_23.html is also supporting "selvakumar's comments .....
but........

aanaa
24th June 2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks Madhu for the updates

aanaa
24th June 2008, 08:02 PM
I actually send my daugfhter away to watch cartoon network, when I watch maanada mayilada or any movies in tv.

we, as parents, have to treat the kids as friends also when required.
these days we have to keep the kids to occupy

dance, pattu, soccer, cricket
need more extra activities

sorry thread moves away from the topic .....

Madhu Sree
25th June 2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks Madhu for the updates

My pleasure aanaa :D

priya_2008
26th June 2008, 02:20 PM
Next round SOLO ROUND.

Madhu Sree
26th June 2008, 04:27 PM
Next round SOLO ROUND.

Thx for the update priya... SOLO roundaa epdi irukkum, definetely bala gonna rock... :D

Madhu Sree
30th June 2008, 12:51 PM
'SOLO ROUND'

Really njoied well... this was a different solo round on the whole... solonaa thani thaneeyaa performance irukkum.. but here, its something differnt, both the male and female performer can come together and dance on the stage but only one can dance at a time... gud one and new one toooo.... :D ..... all got almost 8, 9... only few got 10... yes all performances deserve to get these... elarudaiya performance um soooperoooo soooper...enna aachunu theriyala... elarume nalla costume potirundhaanga... no vulgarity... pure talent show nu prove pannitaanga.. :D

indha murai judges judged differently, ie.,, kushboo had to judge only the female performance, rambha had to judge the male performance, and kala solla venummaa, choreography aa judge panninaanga... indha vaaram avalavaa altal illai, vulgarity illai, i think they heard of the controversies of their program... yaarukku theriyum, namma hub la irukkura comments paathum irukalaam... gud to see our manada mayilada back to form... really liked yest episode...

Karthik and neepa:

This pair gave a gud performance... Neepa danced well but expression wise konjam weak.. karthik madhavan maadhiri sooperaa expression kuduthaaru in tht song from 'Alaipayudhe'... Neepa looked cute in that yellow color long skirt. Even karthik too came in yellow colored shirt... gud performance... For 'Kannamoochi yenada' song neepa danced too well...

Lokesh and suchibala:

A promising performance.. Different choreography... especially the last bit was wowwwww... :D :D .. epdi ellaam yosikkaraanga pa... antony unmaiyileye soooper... lokesh and suchibala wore a skeleton dress at the back and 4 mirrors were led before them, when suchi bala turned and danced facing the mirror, we cud see the skeleton dancing at the front and the mirror image showed suchibala dancing as if 4 suchi bala danced at the back... 8-) wht a thinking, wht a creativity... like wise, if suchi bala dances facing us, we cud see four skeletons dancing in the mirror... lokesh too did the same... njoied this performance a lot man... cool anto... i think they gave 29 for this performance....... cool performance....

Aarthi and Ganesh:

Really saying guys, this pair worth a round of applause from our hub, really man, they proved that they can dance well.. that tooo ganesh... wowww... wht a dance man... andha kaalaa 80's 90's style aa kan munaadi niruthitaaru... his dance was a classic one... and aarthi really cool... guys... she performed a classical bit, song is 'Maargazhi thingal allavaa' really nice, sooper choreography, she learnt classical dance it seems, andha steps, mudhra everything said that she is a gud classical dancer.. especially that last bit where the flower garland from lord krishna's neck flew and surrounded aarthi's neck was woww... ennakke pullarichiruchu,, adhvum unni krishnan voice la 'soodi thaandha sudar kodiye' indha variyil, andha maalai parandhu aarthiyidam vandhadhu was really gr8 thinking... too gud, ganesh performed for 'unnaken mela nindraai ohhh nandalaala' sooper performance from this pair... they got 29 on the whole.... gr8 one... ipdi elaam adinaal naangal yen adhripthi adaiya pogirom... enna naan solvadhu correct thaane...

Ranjith and Aishwarya:

This pair too did well, their concept was something like a competition between western and folk dance... tht was gud but as 'karthik', 'gokul', 'bala' and some more also came to stage judges cudnt concentrate much on aish's performance, but she really did well but lots of disturbances, adhaiye kushboovum koorinaar... ennakkum adhu thevayillai endre thondiryadhu... pakka folk kuthu kuthunu kuthinaar aishwarya... ranjith as usual stylish performance... They got 26 on the whole...

Aakaash and sruthi:

Not a big concept but aakash did well... sruthi not bad... ok performance nu sollalaam... gud one, aakaash ange inge konjam marandhaalum last folk bit was gud... idhile wht i found bad was, kala being a judge told to aakash and sruthi, that, 'kadaisiya panna perforamance aa rendu perum serndhu panni irundhaa nalla irundhirukkum', i think she forgot tht its a solo performance how can they performance together... idhu ennakku nerudalaaga irundhadhu... even aakash too said(argued) the same... but after realising this, she suddenly changed the topic (enna kodumai saravanan idhu :lol: ) they got 27 as a whole... gud performance jodies keep it up...

Gokul and Kavi:

Not a bad performance man, they performed well too... (enna solla indha vaati namma jodies ellam sooperooo sooper)... hmmm... seri lets coem back to the topic... their performance in 'Hello chellamma, un lover nanamaa, 1 latcham number suthi kandu konden ma' song, was really gud, kavi's expresssion was gud but there was less scope for kavi in this... gokul did his part well... kavi's performance in 'pattampoochigal meeting potaal sariyaa thavaraa' song (this song is from the movie 12B) was really gud... they too got 26 as a whole....

Bala and priya:

Aiyooo bala sooper ma...... chance illa... he tried classical this time.. their concept is also kinda competition concept only, bala's classical bit was gud but kala told that it had feminine touch... but anyways i njoied, priya did some western bit for the song 'Money money money alaivadhe thaan aangalin ulagam' song was coool man... yo yo priya... keep it up, after that, bala performed aggresively for the song ' mazhai thuli mazhai thuli mannil sangamam' was vigorous one... manly bala... :D ... gud one, at last priya said 'The thing that made us united here is the passion of dance' this sentence was a coolest one i have ever heard of... gud one... nice performance, this pair got 28 as a whole... keep it up guys...

Best Male performer: Ganesh (Yes he deserve it)
Best Femele performer: Aarthi (Yes she too deserve it)
Best choreographer: Prem ( Aaarthi and ganesh) and Antony (For lokesh and suchi bala performance... gud decision...)

PS: In yest. episode sathish too came to anchor this show... chei sanjay keerthi panninaa thaan nalla irukku pa... this sathish was putting lots of mokkai's... ivarkku edhukku indha vibareedha aasai.. he cud have came and juz sit and njoied the performance... last week it was george but it was not boring as like sathish did... anyways pazhasai marakaama irundhaa seri...

On the whole... I liked previous edisode... gud one... Congrats to kala master for bringing back the programme back to form... gud, this should keep on going like this and should not reverse back... paarpom enna nadakudhunu... :D

Nandri nandri nandri... :)

Shakthiprabha.
30th June 2008, 02:24 PM
Aarthi and Ganesh:

Really saying guys, this pair worth a round of applause from our hub, really man, they proved that they can dance well.. that tooo ganesh... wowww... wht a dance man... andha kaalaa 80's 90's style aa kan munaadi niruthitaaru... his dance was a classic one... and aarthi really cool... guys... she performed a classical bit, song is 'Maargazhi thingal allavaa' really nice, sooper choreography, she learnt classical dance it seems, andha steps, mudhra everything said that she is a gud classical dancer.. especially that last bit where the flower garland from lord krishna's neck flew and surrounded aarthi's neck was woww... ennakke pullarichiruchu,, adhvum unni krishnan voice la 'soodi thaandha sudar kodiye' indha variyil, andha maalai parandhu aarthiyidam vandhadhu was really gr8 thinking... too gud, ganesh performed for 'unnaken mela nindraai ohhh nandalaala' sooper performance from this pair... they got 29 on the whole.... gr8 one... ipdi elaam adinaal naangal yen adhripthi adaiya pogirom... enna naan solvadhu correct thaane..

Yesterday I could not watch the entire prog, except the last bit by aarthi ( I missed ganesh's performance too)

My mother in law is with me here, and she was all PRAISES for this couple :| :) She was expressing her appreciation saying aarthi has tremendous grace, despite her weight etc.

When I was about to say, SHE DANCES less for a dance competition! :shock: lo!!!!!!!

I was taken aback by arthi's bharatnatyam perf.

She ( I supp even ganesh too . Though I could not watch him) made us bite back our words on their lack of proficiency! My mother in law was all praises for arthi and ganesh and happiness blooming cause her favourite pair has won :)

I really 'UNDERSTOOD', there might be ppl who might have liked their (arthi - ganesh ) performance too :) :|

"It takes all sort to make the world"

-pg wodehouse

Madhu Sree
30th June 2008, 02:42 PM
I really 'UNDERSTOOD', there might be ppl who might have liked their (arthi - ganesh ) performance too :) :|

"It takes all sort to make the world"

-pg wodehouse

Yes SP, thats true, there mite be ppl liking thier performance, but i dont have words abt their previous performance as it had only less dance bits in their performance... but in previous episode they gave an equal competitive performance to my surprise... really... it was gud indeed...

mr_karthik
30th June 2008, 02:45 PM
First, thanks for your verygood update and review....

'SOLO ROUND' indha murai judges judged differently, ie.,, kushboo had to judge only the female performance, rambha had to judge the male performance, and kala solla venummaa, choreography aa judge panninaanga... indha vaaram avalavaa altal illai, vulgarity illai, i think they heard of the controversies of their program... yaarukku theriyum, namma hub la irukkura comments paathum irukalaam... gud to see our manada mayilada back to form... really liked yest episode...
The same they have done before indirectly, that is Kala always paraised about choreos and the rest two will talk about performaers. But still the way of Kushboo's comment irritating. Other two are OK, especially Ramba.

You see how Kushbu start for everyone..."neenga romba azhagaa irukkeenga (score should go to God and make-up man), costumes romba azhagaa irukku (score for costimer)" but she will talk less about actual performances. I agree that MM2 improved this week, but can improve still more by kicking out Kushbu from judge post.

I also thought, this time no vulgarity in show, UNTIL I SEE THE PAKKA LOCAL DANCE BY KALA & KUSHBU ON STAGE in between the show (very bad taste, and reduced the dignity of judges) But Ramba was sitting politely on her seat and watching this 'kanraavi'.

Aarthi and Ganesh:

Really saying guys, this pair worth a round of applause from our hub, really man, they proved that they can dance well.. that tooo ganesh... wowww... wht a dance man... andha kaalaa 80's 90's style aa kan munaadi niruthitaaru... his dance was a classic one... and aarthi really cool... guys... she performed a classical bit, song is 'Maargazhi thingal allavaa' really nice, sooper choreography, she learnt classical dance it seems, andha steps, mudhra everything said that she is a gud classical dancer.. especially that last bit where the flower garland from lord krishna's neck flew and surrounded aarthi's neck was woww... ennakke pullarichiruchu,, adhvum unni krishnan voice la 'soodi thaandha sudar kodiye' indha variyil, andha maalai parandhu aarthiyidam vandhadhu was really gr8 thinking... too gud, ganesh performed for 'unnaken mela nindraai ohhh nandalaala' sooper performance from this pair... they got 29 on the whole.... gr8 one... ipdi elaam adinaal naangal yen adhripthi adaiya pogirom... enna naan solvadhu correct thaane...

I fully accept and what you said is true. The full credit should go to Ramba, who gave a blow in last episode by reducing the score to '6'. Unless she done it, this time also this pair might give another 'walking performance'. 'Hit' worked properly and this time concept is very less and dance is more, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL for this competition. This is the best among the performances of this particular pair, but not the best among all.

another credit for their performance is lighting (spot light) and because of this lighting only, the 'garland changing' was possible. The dark background added more effect for the dances of both Ganesh & Arthi. Ganesh was extreme by his movements for 'unakkenna mElE nindraai'.

This time '29' is worthful for them (at the same time I want to ask Kalas, kushbus, Rambas.... if you think this solo round score 29 is worthful, then what is the value for your 30s, 29s, 28s etc.... which you gave for the previous 'comedy cum talking cum walking rounds'...????. So, they should be re-arranged as 3+3+3 or 4+4+4 etc).

priya_2008
30th June 2008, 02:50 PM
Mr.Karthik Wrote
Unless she done it, this time also this pair might give another 'walking performance'. 'Hit' worked properly and this time concept is very less and dance is more, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL for this competition. This is the best among the performances of this particular pair, but not the best among all.

Exactly these para is what i thought!!!

Madhu Sree
30th June 2008, 02:51 PM
First, thanks for your verygood update and review....

'SOLO ROUND' indha murai judges judged differently, ie.,, kushboo had to judge only the female performance, rambha had to judge the male performance, and kala solla venummaa, choreography aa judge panninaanga... indha vaaram avalavaa altal illai, vulgarity illai, i think they heard of the controversies of their program... yaarukku theriyum, namma hub la irukkura comments paathum irukalaam... gud to see our manada mayilada back to form... really liked yest episode...
The same they have done before indirectly, that is Kala always paraised about choreos and the rest two will talk about performaers. But still the way of Kushboo's comment irritating. Other two are OK, especially Ramba.

You see how Kushbu start for everyone..."neenga romba azhagaa irukkeenga (score should go to God and make-up man), costumes romba azhagaa irukku (score for costimer)" but she will talk less about actual performances. I agree that MM2 improved this week, but can improve still more by kicking out Kushbu from judge post.

I also thought, this time no vulgarity in show, UNTIL I SEE THE PAKKA LOCAL DANCE BY KALA & KUSHBU ON STAGE in between the show (very bad taste, and reduced the dignity of judges) But Ramba was sitting politely on her seat and watching this 'kanraavi'.

Aarthi and Ganesh:

I fully accept and what you said is true. The full credit should go to Ramba, who gave a blow in last episode by reducing the score to '6'. Unless she done it, this time also this pair might give another 'walking performance'. 'Hit' worked properly and this time concept is very less and dance is more, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL for this competition. This is the best among the performances of this particular pair, but not the best among all.

another credit for their performance is lighting (spot light) and because of this lighting only, the 'garland changing' was possible. The dark background added more effect for the dances of both Ganesh & Arthi. Ganesh was extreme by his movements for 'unakkenna mElE nindraai'.

This time '29' is worthful for them (at the same time I want to ask Kalas, kushbus, Rambas.... if you think this solo round score 29 is worthful, then what is the value for your 30s, 29s, 28s etc.... which you gave for the previous 'comedy cum talking cum walking rounds'...????. So, they should be re-arranged as 3+3+3 or 4+4+4 etc).

Karthik anna... vidunga... pazhasa ninaikka vendaam...(marakkanum nu sollale :) ) I think this show will improve much more... let us see the forthcoming episodes...

Madhu Sree
30th June 2008, 02:54 PM
Mr.Karthik Wrote
Unless she done it, this time also this pair might give another 'walking performance'. 'Hit' worked properly and this time concept is very less and dance is more, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL for this competition. This is the best among the performances of this particular pair, but not the best among all.

Exactly these para is what i thought!!!

Hi priya epdi irkeenga... mmm, adutha round pathi kandippaa theriya vandhirukume... :D

priya_2008
30th June 2008, 03:00 PM
Madhusree wrote
Karthik anna... vidunga... pazhasa ninaikka vendaam...(marakkanum nu sollale ) I think this show will improve much more... let us see the forthcoming episodes...

Madhu, adai eppadi ninaikamal iruka mudiyum???? hw wil we forget that??? This episode was good and they deserve this marks, but wat about the previous episodes????

Only in this episode they were good

So from next elimination also they have escaped, so some poor couple ,may be professional dancers will be eliminated next week. Ada ninaithal than konjam kastamaga irukiradhu!!!!!

Madhu Sree
30th June 2008, 03:12 PM
Madhusree wrote
Karthik anna... vidunga... pazhasa ninaikka vendaam...(marakkanum nu sollale ) I think this show will improve much more... let us see the forthcoming episodes...

Madhu, adai eppadi ninaikamal iruka mudiyum???? hw wil we forget that??? This episode was good and they deserve this marks, but wat about the previous episodes????

Only in this episode they were good

I didnt mean like, that, pazhasa nenaichu onnum aaga pogaradhillai... adhaan 'marakka solale' nu sonen... becoz if this pair comes to finals(pora pokka paathaal, voting system illamaleye kushboo mm2 title aa aarthi ganesh kku kudutthuduvaanga pola :oops: ) we can remember all these again and vote can be given accordingly...

So from next elimination also they have escaped, so some poor couple ,may be professional dancers will be eliminated next week. Ada ninaithal than konjam kastamaga irukiradhu!!!!!

Yes adhuthaane inga problem ee, if elimination was there for each n every episode... definetely this pair wud have been elimated b4 itself... but as elimination was there for once a month, oru performance nalla panaataalum, next performance la thapichidaraanga... :evil: thts the problem in the logic of this program...

mr_karthik
30th June 2008, 04:46 PM
What might have happened....????.

(a million dollar question for this competition).

The comments and score of Ramba given to G & A in previous episode, definitely must have given a big shock, for Kala & Kushbu, more than the participants. Even if possible to edit the comments, they cant hide the score (what is the contribution of A & G in 'vaalameenukkum' song??)....

So they might have called G & A and warned them severely that, if it continues in next round also, there is possible to get eliminated because of the low score of Ramba. At the same time suddenly they cant change Ramba from judge's seat, just after this comment and score which will create suspection, and should wait for some more episodes to send her out.....

So, to retain in this show, this pair might have given advice from their God Father (sorry God Mothers) to give some good performance unlike before. Because the situation is changing and Ramba started to fold her fingers.....

So atleast to escape from the next elimination, by good total of scores, they should work hard for one or two rounds, till Ramba is taken away from there......

So, K & K must have given severe instructions to their choreographer to make them to dance for this episode, because they dont want to take risk on them, SINCE THE FIRST PRIZE WAS ALREADY DECIDED FOR THEM....

And Kushbu (definitely) might have told her 'Kala akka' to split the comments in to three, she for female, Ramba for male, and Kala for choreo (since she is a dance master). Because Kushbu is not able digest and tollerate the negative comments of Ramba on Arthi (she always lease bother about Ganesh). By this arrangement, she only talk about Arthi.....

Even the final results will be decided by votes, who from audience side will go and count the number of votes...?. whatever figures they tell, all should believe. Last time did they disclose it for Ragjave & Satheesh...?. NO. Kala knows all 'thagiduthaththam' and now cunning kushbu joined her hand with her.

They already put a black dot for next elimination... that is Akash & Shruthi.

Madhu Sree
30th June 2008, 05:06 PM

(a million dollar question for this competition).

The comments and score of Ramba given to G & A in previous episode, definitely must have given a big shock, for Kala & Kushbu, more than the participants. Even if possible to edit the comments, they cant hide the score (what is the contribution of A & G in 'vaalameenukkum' song??)....

So they might have called G & A and warned them severely that, if it continues in next round also, there is possible to get eliminated because of the low score of Ramba. At the same time suddenly they cant change Ramba from judge's seat, just after this comment and score which will create suspection, and should wait for some more episodes to send her out.....

So, to retain in this show, this pair might have given advice from their God Father (sorry God Mothers) to give some good performance unlike before. Because the situation is changing and Ramba started to fold her fingers.....

So atleast to escape from the next elimination, by good total of scores, they should work hard for one or two rounds, till Ramba is taken away from there......

So, K & K must have given severe instructions to their choreographer to make them to dance for this episode, because they dont want to take risk on them, SINCE THE FIRST PRIZE WAS ALREADY DECIDED FOR THEM....

And Kushbu (definitely) might have told her 'Kala akka' to split the comments in to three, she for female, Ramba for male, and Kala for choreo (since she is a dance master). Because Kushbu is not able digest and tollerate the negative comments of Ramba on Arthi (she always lease bother about Ganesh). By this arrangement, she only talk about Arthi.....

Even the final results will be decided by votes, who from audience side will go and count the number of votes...?. whatever figures they tell, all should believe. Last time did they disclose it for Ragjave & Satheesh...?. NO. Kala knows all 'thagiduthaththam' and now cunning kushbu joined her hand with her.

They already put a black dot for next elimination... that is Akash & Shruthi.

Karthik bro ipdi ellaam naama yosikka vendaame...(But neenga solvadhilum nyayam irukiradhu)... What ever avanga sonnathaale aadinaangalo illa thaanagave aadinaangalo... I think they have danced a bit when compared with the previous episodes... so let us appreciate... if they walked in a dance program we are criticing that... so if they danced a bit with walking :lol: we have to appreciate... This is my humble opinion... we can njoi the show as it is improving a bit... but as karthik bro told, the local dance by kala and kushboo cud have been avoided... idhelaam judges kku azhagille.... first of all judges coming to stage and dancing itself is not advisable... I still remember sangeetha jodi no. 1 judge too danced but in a more elegant way... not a local dance like this... that too kala.. yak... ennavooo onnum solvadharkillai...

aanaa
30th June 2008, 05:51 PM
Nandri nandri nandri... :)

Thanks Madhu

aanaa
30th June 2008, 05:54 PM
My mother in law is with me here, and she was all PRAISES for this couple :| :) She was expressing her appreciation saying aarthi has tremendous grace, despite her weight etc.
-pg wodehouse

:P

aanaa
30th June 2008, 05:58 PM
which you gave for the previous 'comedy cum talking cum walking rounds'...????. So, they should be re-arranged as 3+3+3 or 4+4+4 etc).

ரொம்ப உணர்ச்சி வசப்படுகிறீங்க

உங்க உடம்புக்குத்தான்் கெடுதல்

aanaa
30th June 2008, 06:01 PM
(a million dollar question for this competition)..
்் கற்பனை ் ஜாஸ்தி :D

priya_2008
1st July 2008, 04:12 PM
Madhusree wrote
Hi priya epdi irkeenga... mmm, adutha round pathi kandippaa theriya vandhirukume...

Hi Madhu!!!!I heard its a SNOWFALL ROUND.

Madhu Sree
1st July 2008, 04:39 PM
Madhusree wrote
Hi priya epdi irkeenga... mmm, adutha round pathi kandippaa theriya vandhirukume...

Hi Madhu!!!!I heard its a SNOWFALL ROUND.

oh cool... paarpom indha vaaram epdi irukka pogudhunu...

Shakthiprabha.
1st July 2008, 04:45 PM
yeah I saw the advt too!

mr_karthik
6th July 2008, 07:29 PM
Please dont think that I am always finding faults on Judges. But everything regarding this show should be discussed here (I am not going out of the topic).

Whenever a pair get eliminated from the competition, as a token of appreciation and temperory send off, Ramba used to give some gift from her personal :clap: . Till now she gave for all the four pairs, who got eliminated.

(Kala Master also will give some 100 Rs or 500 Rs for the contestants or choreos, to encourage them :thumbsup: ).

Whenever Ramba gives the gift for the pairs, that cunning Fox :twisted: (regular readers will understand who is that) will simply sitting and watching it. Not even one time she is intented to offer the gift :hammer: . 'ada ovvoru thadavaiyum RambaavE kodukkiRaaLE, atleast one time naama koduppOm' endra interest edhuvumillaamal, simply watching it :banghead: . (that 'kuLLa nari kushbu' not feel ashamed of that..? :angry2: ).

Yesterday I happened to watch the re-telecast of last sunday's episode (because I missed some of them).

When Ramba went on stage to appreciate a pair, she praised the girl and told 'ivngaLukku edhaavathu gift kodukkanum pOla irukku' , thinking for a while, she suddenly removed her wrist watch and presented to her :clap: :clap: . (how kind she is....!!!! :notworthy: ).

Even for that also, the FOX is simply sitting by showing her 'pokkai vaai' sirippu, without any shame :hammer: .

vaai kizhiya comment koduppathilum, mistake solvathilum onnum kuRaichal illai... :hammer: .

Madhu Sree
7th July 2008, 12:01 PM
Hi All,

I couldnt see yest. episode :( . Any updates plssss??????? :|

priya_2008
7th July 2008, 01:59 PM
Hi,
The snow set was simply superb......

But very sad thing, Ranjith & Aish got eliminated , not at all fair, some partiality....

As said, sure they are gonna rock in re entry round,Till that iam not ready to watch this show......

Gud bye, till the reentry tound......

Madhu Sree
7th July 2008, 02:38 PM
Hi,

But very sad thing, Ranjith & Aish got eliminated , not at all fair, some partiality....

As said, sure they are gonna rock in re entry round,Till that iam not ready to watch this show......

:shock: I cant believe my eyes... Its unfair.... I cant accept it... :oops2: They are very gud dancers... But have to see this episode coming saturday to observe what could have happened....... :sigh2:

ksen
7th July 2008, 02:41 PM
"innikku elimination - adhunaala naan silent, naanum silent, naanum silent'' This itself sounded fishy. Why can't it be a transparent and fair elimination ? A least Ramba could have been open, (though her marking was not biased).

Set was superb, - but konjam angange thookkittu, dancers bayandhu aadina maadhiri irundhadhu.

Shakthiprabha.
7th July 2008, 03:33 PM
I saw solo round on saturday (repeat telecast)

So far I had been a fan of

bala - priya

Now I supp I have become a fan of

Akaash (not necessarily shruthi) !

Akaash was simply GOOD with his western dance. His moves were SHARP and FAST.

Great to know Rambha shares my opinion.

Shakthiprabha.
7th July 2008, 03:38 PM
I could not watch snow- show entirely.

I was able to watch,

akaash-shruthi
ganeshkar - aarthi

and thats about it.

I felt very put off cause

I always LOVED

Ashwarya-Ranjith's CHOREOGRAPHY!

Their choreographer was really creative with unique performance in expression round and one more round. Rather than mundane regular concepts, his concepts were CLASS APART.

Sad we would miss it.

I always feel beautiful girls get eliminated fast :(

I felt madhushree was beautiful (though she was not great in dance) she got eliminated.

Aishwarya is A VERY GOODLOOKING WOMAN (with good dancing ability).

very sad the pair got out.

She was awesome, with her confidence, when she challenged she would come b ack and get the cup.

Magic of her beauty withered off, when she opened her mouth to talk few words about her being eliminated. The way she spoke cast the magic spell off, Immaturity was highlighted with the way she spoke.

Even then, sad I would miss her and THEIR CHOREOGRAPHER :(

So far my fav pairs (ppl)

Bala - priyadarshini
Aakash -
Aishwarya-

Thats about it.

As long as other 3 are there, I WOULD CONTINUE to watch.

I would MISS aishwarya :(

ksen
7th July 2008, 04:24 PM
Bala/Priya and Gokul/Kavi irundhaa pOdhum :neutral:

mr_karthik
7th July 2008, 07:19 PM
Hi,

:shock: I cant believe my eyes... Its unfair.... I cant accept it... :oops2: They are very gud dancers... But have to see this episode coming saturday to observe what could have happened....... :sigh2:
பாவம், தங்கச்சி ப்ரியாவுக்கு இப்போதுதான் பாரபட்சம் நடப்பது தெரியும் போலும். அதுதான் முதல் எபிசோடில் இருந்து நடந்து வருகிறதே. அந்தக்கொடுமை தாங்காமல், இந்த த்ரெட்டை ஆரம்பித்தவங்களே விலகிப்போயிட்டாங்க. இப்போ நீங்களும் புறக்கணிப்பதாக சொல்லிவிட்டீர்கள். அங்கே 'எலிமினேஷன்' ஆக ஆக, இங்கும் உறுப்பினர்கள் தங்களைத்தாங்களே 'எலிமினேட்' செய்துகொண்டு போகிறார்கள்.

அந்தப்பொண்ணு ஐஸ்வர்யா பாவம் 'க'ள்ள நரியின் தந்திரமும், 'கு'ள்ள நரியின் தந்திரமும் (watch the first letters) புரிந்துகொள்ளாமல், "நாங்கள் ரீ எண்ட்ரி' ரவுண்டில் வந்து கலக்குவோம். மானாட மயிலாட' டைட்டிலைக் கைப்பற்றுவோம்" என்று சொன்னது.

தங்கச்சி ஐஸ்வர்யா..., ஒண்ணு சொல்றேன் கேட்டுக்குங்க. நீங்க மீண்டும் வருவீங்க, அதோடு கலக்குவீங்க. இது ரெண்டும் நடக்கும். ஆனா 'முதல் பரிசைக் கைப்பற்றுவோம்' அப்படீன்னு சொன்னீங்க இல்லையா..? அதை மட்டும் மறந்துடுங்க.

முதல் பரிசுக்கான தொகை ஏற்கெனவே 'க'ள்ள நரி, மற்றும் 'கு'ள்ள நரியின் சிபாரிசுடன், பெருச்சாளியின் கணக்கில் பேங்கில் போடப்பட்டுவிட்டது. தெரியுமா..?.

(Dear aanaa (and other moderators) இதில் Unparlimentary Words எதுவும் இல்லை. ஆகவே பதிவை நீக்கி விடாதீர்கள். எல்லோரும் படிக்கட்டும். ப்ளீஸ்)

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 12:33 PM
'REMIX ROUND'

Enakku remix endraal pidikkadhu endru sollamaaten... I support good remix songs, adhuvum I totally hate the remix song of 'Maasi maasam aalaana ponnu', bad taste of beats :argh: ... But i definetely loved the remix of 'Thotaal poo malarum'... wowwww... :2thumbsup: IMO, if the remix is done with good beats and which does not kill the earlier song, then we can enjoy and support remix songs... This time judges looked too gud that too kushboo wore red colored tops and jeans... suits her the best...

From this round I was able to realise how many songs are beautifully remixed and perfectly killed... :roll:

Karthik and neepa:

Good dance... That too for the song 'Ullase ulagam unakke sondham seiyada seiyada seiyada' (Hmmm indha songayum vidalayaaa :? ) But gud remix song, excellent style from karthik.... then neepa came and danced for remix of 'Sittu Kuruvi mutham koduthu' (hmmm enna irundhaalum old song was tooo gud :sigh2: ), then both danced for remix of 'Vasantha mullai pole vandhu' song, but that was a nice performance, the finale was tooooooooooooo good... it was wowwwieeee... like, neepa and karthik posed on like there were in a chariot and the all the other dancers were posing like horses and other stuff in the chariot... it was class finale... This pair got 30, Kushboo: 10, Rambha: 10, Kala: 10

Lokesh and suchibala:

This pair performance was really good... nice performance... where lokesh was wearing costume of old style and he danced for a new song... it resembles remix... that idea was tooo gud... suchi bala danced for remix of 'Inji idhupazhagi' song... (Appropriate song :lol: ) Gud one, this pair also got 29, Kushboo: 10, Rambha: 9, Kala: 10

Aakaash and sruthi:

This pair did their best among all their performances... too gud... that tooo aakaash was too gud... he is looking like a north indian but really saying guys, his folk performance was wow... it is the best than his western style... what an energy... out of the three songs, their energy level was too high for the songs 'Adho andha paravai pol vaazha vendum' and 'Every night in my dreams - Titanic'( idhayum remix pannitaangala), especially, the titanic song had a folk beat, which added mast in their dance... i thought this pair would have got best performance award... but that didnt happen... this pair got 27, Kushboo: 9, Rambha: 9, Kala: 9

///CONTINUED...//

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 12:45 PM
REMIX ROUND(2)

Aarthi and Ganesh:

There is nothing to comment abt this pair's performance (???), performance endru koora kooda mudiyavillai... onnume illainga... nothing was there... they juz came to stage and did nothing... they danced (???) for only one remix song, 'Paalakaattu pakkathile' (Another remix song which i liked a lot :) ), ganesh was quite ok, definetely yes, he is far more better than aarthi... aarthi again walked and went thats all... epdi aarthi rendu kaiyai mattum aatti dance(???) endru solgiraar endru theriyavillai... really got irritated... i thought the judges wud have screwed them, again rambha has started messing up this program... this time kushboo was not satisfied ( :o ) she too pointed out aarthi ganesh's performance was not up to the mark, there was no dance in their performance n all... kala too pointed that, but rambha said she is satisfied... dont know what's goin on between the judges, one big hole in this epdisode was kushboo was asking the jodies how scores they want that was irking man... wooooshhhhh... ivlo kuraiyaiyum sollittu kushboo asked aarthi how much she require, for that, aarthi told 'For encouragement, give nice score' this is not the basic ethics for a dance programme... how can a judge give marks as encouragement... is this fair, still kushboo gave '8' she cud have given '7', but kala and rambha both gave '9' appo aakash sruthi performancekkum '9' thaane koduthanar, appo aakash sruthi's and ganesh aarthi's perfrmance are at the same track??? this irked me a lot.... hmmmmm :irked: ... onnum solvatharkillai...

Gokul and Kavi:

I loved Gokul and kavi's performance, They performed for remix of 'Sivaji -style' and one another 'Baghyaraaj' song... but still, I really didnt like sandy's performance for the remix song of 'Rara - chandramukhi' roumbha asingamaaa irundhudhu... sandy wore a classical dress and he actually dressed up like 'chandramukhi - jyothika' but with that classical dress his dance was awkward... how cud they insult classical bit, after their performance kala came to the stage and said, 'Sandy, andha song aa asingapaduthitaan, naan andha songukkaaga evlo kashtappaten, andha songkku naan state award vaanginen, aanaa sandy asingapaduthittan' epdi sonna odane, I was really happy for kala's words, ennakku thoniyadhai apdiya solraangale kala master nu nenaichen, she said 'naan indha songukku aadi kaamikaren' nu ulla ponaanga... meanwhile kushboo and rambha also were discussing that they can also dance with kala n all... suddenly kala came with a cake and said, 'Happy birthday' to Kavi, and said, 'Sandy sooper da' which had put me to high extreme of anger and disappointment... and made sandy to dance again idhu adutha kodumai.. en thaan indha programma paakanum nu thoniduchu... this pair also got 30(???), Kushboo: 10, Rambha: 10, Kala: 10.. (Appo paarambariya nadanathai avamaanapaduthinaal, mupathukku mupathu... :irked: )

Bala and priya:

This pair was quite ok, bala's style was nice... asusually.. But folk bit le bala's energy was less... judges too pointed the same... priya performed for remix song of 'Vaseegara', in this the girls groups was wow... they did more better than Priya... and both bala and priya danced for remix 'En aasai maithile' beat, In their performance, the group was too gud... Rambha, kala, kushboo told various mistakes in their performance, aanaa score enna theriyumaa... Rambha - 10, kala - 9, kushboo - 9... umaiyil sollanum na, this performance had less mistakes anaa judges pointed out various mistakes, this is one loop hole and another one is after pointing out these much mistakes, they gave, 28(?????????????), this is another,

Best Male performer: Lokesh (Yes he deserve it)
Best Femele performer: Kavi (Y not shruthi)
Best choreographer: Sandy (hmmmmmm :roll: :?: :?: :?: :? :irked: )

On the whole... I am not satisfied with this episode...

Nandri nandri nandri... :shock:

Shakthiprabha.
14th July 2008, 12:49 PM
hmmm I was expecting ur post madhu.
I saw the prog on and off.

I saw

1. Arthi/ganesh dance
b. Karthick/neepa's performance.
c. A bit (finally when he was called back to dance again) of that choreographer sandy's dance.

NO MADHU. u understated the whole thing. He (sandy) did not spoil the song. His movements were outright VULGAR.

I COULD NOT DIGEST why the hell they gave 'best choreography' for his yucky show up. (may be his choreography othrewise, i.e. for their dance, was good enough :? )

I am not too fond of suchibala/kavi pairs! So I skip their performances mostly.

I watched NEEPA. Neepa was AWESOME with great expression!

I wish such a pretty girl had a goodlooking partner :P. Nevermind I supp, the guy dances well and thats what matters!

NEEPA rocked!

I wonder, how kushboo suddenly woke herself up to realise, therez no dance with ganesh/arthi pair! :|

Ganesh was tolerably better, than arthi.

I seriously feel VERY BAD for Aishwarya / Ranjit pair who are out of the show and we have arthi / ganesh and the likes still with us!

No comments! I heard my mother in law saying they (arthi/ganesh) are the best pair, deserving title :|

ppl have varied taste :cry:

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 01:01 PM
hmmm I was expecting ur post madhu.
I saw the prog on and off.

I saw

1. Arthi/ganesh dance
b. Karthick/neepa's performance.
c. A bit (finally when he was called back to dance again) of that choreographer sandy's dance.

NO MADHU. u understated the whole thing. He (sandy) did not spoil the song. His movements were outright VULGAR.
I COULD NOT DIGEST why the hell they gave 'best choreography' for his yucky show up. (may be his choreography othrewise, i.e. for their dance, was good enough :? )

I am not too fond of suchibala/kavi pairs! So I skip their performances mostly.

I watched NEEPA. Neepa was AWESOME with great expression!

I wish such a pretty girl had a goodlooking partner :P. Nevermind I supp, the guy dances well and thats what matters!

NEEPA rocked!
I wonder, how kushboo suddenly woke herself up to realise, therez no dance with ganesh/arthi pair! :|

Ganesh was tolerably better, than arthi.

I seriously feel VERY BAD for Aishwarya / Ranjit pair who are out of the show and we have arthi / ganesh and the likes still with us!

No comments! I heard my mother in law saying they (arthi/ganesh) are the best pair, deserving title :|

ppl have varied taste :cry:

Yes SP, the remix of 'Ra ra' was gud but this stupid sandy had a vulgar movement... am still wondering how judges asked him to perform again... But on the whole, gokul and kavi's performance was nice... Sandy oda dance thaan irritating aa irundhudhu...

I too liked some previous performances of aarthi and ganesh but not all the time... this time I was really irritated after seeing their performance...

Yes, Neepa danced too well, she was not feeling well as pointed out by judges but still she performed toooo gud... she was tooo pretty yest... :D

Yes, aishwarya and ranjith are best dancers... Am just looking forward for aarthi and ganesh's elimination... really guys, they are spoiling the show... idhu show aa ille comedy show aa nu theriyala... :evil: chumma concept vechu kathaiya otta mudiyaadhu... even in MM1 raghav and preetha, even performed lots of concepts, for that kala and brindha told, 'adhaan conceptukaagave round irukkum podhu edhukku concept mattum panreenga'.. but how are they allowing arthi and ganesh... I still dont know... oru nalla programa spoil panraanga...

Shakthiprabha.
14th July 2008, 01:06 PM
Madhu,

I personally feel, if they GENUINELY are able to identify and accept UNIQUE, CREATIVE, CLASS CONCEPTS,

the best concepts were from

Aish/ranjit! (whoever their choreographer is!)

I WOULD NOT AGREE arthi and ganesh had ANY GREAT CONCEPT, except in snowfall round :|

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 01:13 PM
:exactly:

But still I liked their(Aarthi and ganesh) concept and timing in their 'Introduction Round', after that, there were not much gud concept from them...

Aish and ranjith's, Mermaid concept in Duet round & smell concept in Expression round were class... Their brillaint performance was their dance in the western round... hmmm sad that they got eliminated...

Shakthiprabha.
14th July 2008, 01:16 PM
I was not watching it then :) (Introduction round)

aishrajnit's expression round was WAY ABOVE THE REST. :clap:
and mermaid concept is NOT FAR BEHIND.

I have NOT found such unique concepts from ANY PAIR.

mr_karthik
14th July 2008, 06:34 PM
WHAT.....?????.

Encouragement Marks....????.

That too only for ONE (their favourite) pair...????.

'pattai naamam' for others....????.

UTTER PARTIALITY.

Everyone knows, Kushboo's comments (less dance) are just 'eye wash'. If they were real comments, that should be reflected in score. But scores are as usual.

8 + 9 + 9 for walking performance in a dance competition.

Already our JUDGES(????????) proved that...

Arthi is better than Yokini
Arthi is better than Madhu
Arthi is better than Swetha
Arthi is better than Priyanka
Arthi is better than Aishwarya (periya kodumai)

soon our JUDGES(??????) will prove...

Arthi is better than Sujibala
Arthi is better than Neepa
Arthi is better than Shruthi
Arthi is better than Kavi
Arthi is better than Priyadharshini

Arthiyudan pOtti pOtta 5 pErai ozhiththu kattiyaachu, innum 5 pErai ozhichu katrathu namma 'pokkai vaai' judges-kku kashtamaana vElaiyaa enna..?.

Ganesh... nalla super jOdiyaa pudichuttE. If you are the pair for any actress other than Arthi, you might have got eliminated very early. Arthyin dhayavula un vaNdi Odikkittu irukku.

Hi... Susi, Kavi, Priya, Shruthi & Neepa.... neenga ellaam kashtappattu dance panradhaip paarkumpOthu indha aNNanukku romba paavamaa irukku. Result therinjum yEmma unggaLai varuththikkireenga...?. Chumma stagela vandhu kaiyai kaalai aatittu pOnga. edhukku mElE yEri thaavi kudhiththu kashtappattukittu. vEnaammaa, unga thiRamai theriyaatha judges kittE neenga maattikkitteenga. ungaLil yaarukkaavathu 'encouragement marks' kEtka thOnuchaa..?. adhellaam kuRukku puththi kaaranggaLukku mattumE varum.

aazhndha anudhaabanggaL...

mr_karthik
14th July 2008, 07:03 PM
Who are the 'worst / unqualified / half-boiled' judges in the world for a dance competition...??.

Is there any symptoms to find them..?.

Yes, the one who is asking the competitors/contestants themselves, after watching their performance...

'UNGALUKKU ETHANAI MAARKS VENUM...? EVVALAVU SCORE VENUM..?'

do you want to see those peculier judges...?
watch MM-2 in kalaignar tv.

Thank GOD they are not judges in High Court. If so, after prosecution finished they will ask the murderer.....

'UNAKKU ENNA PUNISHMENT VENUM..?'

kaiyil kidaiththadahi thookki TVyil adikkanum pOla irukku, but TV naan paNam koduththu vaangiyathu aachE... (Karnataka govt. is not issuing free TV for us).

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 07:33 PM
Who are the 'worst / unqualified / half-boiled' judges in the world for a dance competition...??.

Is there any symptoms to find them..?.

Yes, the one who is asking the competitors/contestants themselves, after watching their performance...

'UNGALUKKU ETHANAI MAARKS VENUM...? EVVALAVU SCORE VENUM..?'

do you want to see those peculier judges...?
watch MM-2 in kalaignar tv.

Thank GOD they are not judges in High Court. If so, after prosecution finished they will ask the murderer.....

'UNAKKU ENNA PUNISHMENT VENUM..?'

kaiyil kidaiththadahi thookki TVyil adikkanum pOla irukku, but TV naan paNam koduththu vaangiyathu aachE... (Karnataka govt. is not issuing free TV for us).

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
14th July 2008, 07:34 PM
karthik,

:D

aanaa
14th July 2008, 07:40 PM
REMIX ROUND(2)

Aarthi and Ganesh:
Thank you for the post Madhu
keep up

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 07:40 PM
REMIX ROUND(2)

Aarthi and Ganesh:
Thank you for the post Madhu
keep up

:D

aanaa
14th July 2008, 07:45 PM
Karthik

donot get upset and not invite heart attack

I can understand your feelings & judges unfairness (from your comments)
but your health is more important

I read only the comments here

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 07:56 PM
Karthik

donot get upset and not invite heart attack

I can understand your feelings & judges unfairness (from your comments)
but your health is more important

I read only the comments here

Yes karthik bro, ennakkum irritating aa thaan irukku, but still, pls dont get upset... :cry:

priya_2008
15th July 2008, 10:15 AM
Karthik anna,
Pakamaalum irukamtengringa, pathutu rombavae kasta padringa................he he he

Madhu Sree
18th July 2008, 12:33 PM
Hey, 2 days before I checked this forum, this MM2 thread was made as a Sticky thread... dont know wht happened suddenly... it is changed again to ordinary thread.....??????????? :roll:

Madhu Sree
21st July 2008, 12:57 PM
'Celebration Round'

Arputhamana roundunga... aanaal orutharum urupudiya use pannikala, from the performances I was in an impression that this is a 'Marriage round', yes, most of the performances had marriage has the only celebration, hmmm, other than marriage there are many other celebrations, Y didnt they think upon that, hmmmm... :?

Other thing which irritated me a lot is, the prolonged ad display and the time taken to give comments for each pair, the maximum time taken to give comments was for the pair, Gokul and kavi, they took about 20 minutes to give the comments... Is this fair? :x

Bala and priya:

First to come on stage and perform, this pair's performance was good, Aanaal, same marriage concept, but the approach was different so I njoied it, the concept was to show different kind of marriage, Hindu, chirstian, muslim and to my surprise the another kind of marriage was a dumeeng kuppam marriage :lol: which was a gud thought, but one thing which irritated me was, the dance should be performed by Bala and priya but almost the whole team of MM2 came on stage and performed which was irking, this is not advicable, இவர்களுடைய ஒற்றுமையை காண்பிக்க இப்படி எல்லாம் செய்கின்றனர்... But it creates a clumsiness on stage... this happened in almost all of the performances... இதை ஏன் இவர்கள் உணர மறுக்கின்றனர்... I have'nt seen this in any of the dance shows... and this made bala and priya to get less marks, otherwise they wud have got 30/30, because of this they got, Kushbu - 9, Kala - 9, Rambha - 10... Naam solavadhu ivargallukku puriya povadhillai... for all the performances rambha asked some questions, she asked some questions to bala, I got irritated for bala's answers, she asked 'What are the 3 qualities you are looking forward in your would be', he said, I want a girl like the 3 judges, beautiful like kushbu, glamorous like rambha and broad-minded like kala, இது பாலாவுக்கு தேவையா, இந்த ஐஸ் வைக்கும் பழக்கத்தைஎப்பொழுது தான் மாற்றிக்கொள்வார்கள் என்று தெரியவில்லை... udane anaivarukkum uchi kulurndhadhu... :x

Gokul and Kavi:

இவர்களுடைய ஆட்டத்தில் நல்ல வேகம் இருந்தாலும், முடிவில் ஒரே குழப்பம்... to be specific, the performance didnt have a 'THE END' stuff, it was unfinished, என்னவோ, ஆட்டம் எல்லாம் முடிந்ததும், மொய் எழுத அனைவரும் நிற்கின்றனர், மொய் எழுதுபவன் ஒரு ஏமாற்றுகாரன் என்று தெரிந்தவுடன் அனைவரும் அவனை துரத்தி செல்கின்றனர், இது தான் முடிவா... :?: :?: :?: concept என்னவோ போர் அடித்தது... the score given was, Kushbu - 8, Kala - 8, Rambha - 8

Aakaash and sruthi:

வந்துட்டாருயா நம்ம ஃபோக் கிங்... இவர்களுடைய ஆட்டம் எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்திருந்தது... இங்கேயும் அதே திருமண கான்செப்ட்... ஆனால் பொல்லாதவன், 'கடிச்சு பாதேன் ஏறவில்ல' பாடலுக்கு தனுஷ் ஆட்டம் போலவே ஆகாஷும் செய்திருந்தார்... :clap: gud choreography... that too aakash was mindblowing, too gud, fantabulous, his dance had ultimate energy and his performance hides all the mistakes, he juz gave a splendid performance... and sruthi was too gud for the song 'kuthu madhipaa' from movie 'paandi', iruvarum kudithadhai polave seythirundhanar, this is not advicable but both the songs are of the same type, adhanaal it is acceptable... this pair got 30/30... :clap:... keep up aakaash and sruthi... (அடுத்த முறையிலாவது குடி இல்லாத பாடலை தேர்வு செய்தால் நன்று :lol: )

//CONTINUED//

Madhu Sree
21st July 2008, 01:28 PM
Lokesh and Suchibala:

Sorry, cudnt see this pair's performance, was concentrating on 'Gone in 60 seconds' movie telecasted in Sun TV, :( ... any updates on this....

Karthik and neepa:

மஞ்சள் நீராட்டு விழாவில் ஆரம்பித்தனர்... ha, atlast a different celebration :clap:, gud one, I like this pair's performance, but didnt see the scores given, neepa is cute asusually :), this pair's performance has kolattam as one of the choreography, I like dhandiya dance... a deseved pair for finals... let us see that...

Aarthi and Ganesh:

To my surprise, this time, aarthi and ganesh had a gr8 performance,
ஆட்டத்தில் நல்ல வேகம், இதுவரை கணேஷிடம் இருந்த வேகம் ஆர்த்தியிடம் இல்லை ஆனால் இம்முறை ஆர்த்தியிடம் நல்ல வேகம் தெரிந்தது, she performed to fast beats, gud choreography, that too for the song, 'palaanadhu' from 'kuruvi' was outstanding, they performed too gud, suddenly ganesh pulled off the hair and we cud see a mottai aarthi on stage, it was a shock :shock:, the performance for the song 'Uchi vagudeduthu' and 'Mozha mozhanu' songs were nice, that too for mozha mozha song, aarthi was pampering her head which made us to laugh, இந்த ஆட்டதிற்காகவே மொட்டை அடிதாற்போல் ஆர்த்தியே சொல்லவில்லை ஆனால் கலா அதற்க்கு பில்ட்-அப் கொடுத்தார், அதற்கப்புறம், ஆர்த்தியும் அதை வழி மொழிந்தார், but, the way she told that was irking, she told 'MM2 kaaga uyiraiye kudukkalam, verum idhu thaane madam, marks venum illa', இது கொஞ்சம் அதிகப்பிரசங்கித் தனமாய் தோன்றியது, ஜோடிகள் இது போன்ற அதிகப்பிரசங்கித்தனத்தை குறைத்து கொள்வது நல்லது... :x

Best Choreographer: Prem (Aarthi and ganesh)
Best male performer: Ganesh (Y not aakash he did well :hammer:)
Best female performer: Aarthi

This time judges were too gud in traditional wear, that too rambha, in 'Paavadai dhaavani' was cute...

On the whole, this week's episode went well.

Nandri nandri nandri... :D

Shakthiprabha.
21st July 2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks madhu. I could not watch the programme at all. Hope I get to see the retelecast on saturday.

aanaa
21st July 2008, 08:03 PM
நன்றி , மது

ksen
22nd July 2008, 06:38 PM
He (sandy) did not spoil the song. His movements were outright VULGAR.

I saw this on the replay and so was looking out for this, seeing all your comments. I din't feel it was vulgar, except where he sits down and calls 'raa raa'. Adhu kooda kindal panra maadhiri thaan irundhadhu. By coincidence, the original song was telecast shortly afterwards on some other channel, and to my surprise, Jyothika did almost the same steps, - only when a guy kindal pannufies the same thing it is looking vulgar.

Evvalavu arumaiyaana pazhaiya paadalgalai kolai seiyyum indha remix businessE enakku Etrukkolla mudiyaadha ondru - and raa raa is no big classic. So, compared to some of Sujibala's or Neepa's movements, idhula aapadi vulgaraa onnum theriyala. Anyway, like you said, opinions differ :D

mr_karthik
23rd July 2008, 12:13 PM
Evvalavu arumaiyaana pazhaiya paadalgalai kolai seiyyum indha remix businessE enakku Etrukkolla mudiyaadha ondru.
the brains of present 'music directors'(???????) are completely deserts, and they are not feel shame in taking 'gowrava pichai' from old MDs... like MSV - ILaiyaraja - KVM etc in the name of remix.

i cant able to understand who gave them permission to spoil old gems. if the present MDs have no stuff to do originally, better vacat the place, and have no right to spoil the other's hard work.

nowadays their keyboards are looking like a big 'thiruvOdu'.

Madhu Sree
23rd July 2008, 12:54 PM
Evvalavu arumaiyaana pazhaiya paadalgalai kolai seiyyum indha remix businessE enakku Etrukkolla mudiyaadha ondru.
the brains of present 'music directors'(???????) are completely deserts, and they are not feel shame in taking 'gowrava pichai' from old MDs... like MSV - ILaiyaraja - KVM etc in the name of remix.

i cant able to understand who gave them permission to spoil old gems. if the present MDs have no stuff to do originally, better vacat the place, and have no right to spoil the other's hard work.

nowadays their keyboards are looking like a big 'thiruvOdu'.

:lol2:

But I like gud remix as well...
remix panravanga... asal paatai kedukaamal remix seithaal... am supporting that, like I said, I like the remix of 'Thotaal poo malarum', 'adho andha paravai pola' etc., and I really hate 'Maasi masam' remix... :hammer: roumba kevalamaa irukkum...

sarna_blr
23rd July 2008, 01:43 PM
Madhusree.... Thottaal poomalarum is a RE-MUSIC... :D

Madhu Sree
23rd July 2008, 03:26 PM
Madhusree.... Thottaal poomalarum is a RE-MUSIC... :D

neenga sollra maadhiri 'adho andha paravai' kooda re-music thaan... but lyrics adhdhe thaane... initially it was termed as re-mix, ippo re-mix trend ee differnt...

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 01:21 PM
Madhu :huh:

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 02:49 PM
Please wait.. will update soon...

mr_karthik
28th July 2008, 02:58 PM
'DRAMA CONTINEOUS......'

Not only in our thread, there are somany sources and persons are condemning the partiality of the 'so-called judges' for a particular pair.

Just to avoid such comments and to escape from the blames, they staged a drama in yesterday's episode.

After announcing the scores for four pairs, they keep remaining two pairs Arthi - Ganesh and Gokul - Kavi.

After a great build-up for half an hour, they announced the scores as tie for this two (each 83, 83). (others 90, 88, 85 &85).

Audience will never accept if talented Gokul - Kavi eliminated.

Judges hearts will NEVER accept if they send out their 'favourites'.

So, they announced "Because of tie, NO ELIMINATION in this show". (thus they saved their couple, and escape from blame).

Next week, asusual will do some correptions, and kick out some good 'real dancers'.

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 03:00 PM
karthik,

Just to avoid such comments and to escape from the blames, they staged a drama in yesterday's episode.

After announcing the scores for four pairs, they keep remaining two pairs Arthi - Ganesh and Gokul - Kavi.

After a great build-up for half an hour, they announced the scores as tie for this two (each 83, 83). (others 90, 88, 85 &85).

Audience will never accept if talented Gokul - Kavi eliminated.

Judges hearts will NEVER accept if they send out their 'favourites'.

So, they announced "Because of tie, NO ELIMINATION in this show". (thus they saved their couple, and escape from blame).

very true :mad:

selvakumar
28th July 2008, 03:07 PM
Yesterday, Aarthi spoke something like creativity, using brain, the longevity of their performance in people's mind and what not. :rotfl:
Ponnu MBA padikkuthu pola. hmm... Pozhachukkum.. Contrary to that, I found Ganesh humble. Though he was referring to the same point, he put it in a much more subtle way.

Last night, I saw the performance of 2 pairs. I didn't find Lokesh-Suji Bala performance great. If they are the best, then did the other pairs perform below them ?

Nethu keerthi yoda dress super :wink:
(expecting hammers)

sudha india
28th July 2008, 03:20 PM
I also felt that the judges are staging some drama and was 100% sure that there is going to be no elimination, though they spoke so much about elimination.

When announcing the scores for gokul and kavi, Kushboo said to Kala "10" and only then there will be a tie.

Knowing that there will be a tie, Kala gave 10 (for a pair who according to them is on danger zone) and announced as tie and then the regular announcement - No elimination.

Nadigargalaga serndhu potta nadagam allava ? Nandraagave irundhadhu. :hammer:

mr_karthik
28th July 2008, 04:56 PM
Yesterday, Aarthi spoke something like creativity, using brain, the longevity of their performance in people's mind and what not. :rotfl:
Selva (and others too)..

Did you watch the way of how Arthi was talking..?. She is not thinking that she is one of the contestants, but always thinking like a pillar for MM-2.

She told: "We can also simply come and dance like others(??????) :oops: :lol: but want to give some creativity. God also have creativity, thatswhy HE creates everything :evil: . After todays result only, we have to decide whether this programme needs creativity or just only dance. We give concept and creativity for which, 'when someone see the original song, they will remember our performance only than the original :evil:"

(now I found out why she is fat this much. avvaLavum nothing but 'kozhuppu')

Ponnu MBA padikkuthu pola. hmm... Pozhachukkum.. Contrary to that, I found Ganesh humble. Though he was referring to the same point, he put it in a much more subtle way.
Clever people (i mean cunning people) always use each and every oppertunity to their best. See, many of the contestants are graduates. But nobody got the idea to announce it. but Arthi said "Even for my MBA result I did not tension this much" and thus she announced her graduation.

yammaadi, iththanai talented dancersai elaam veLiyE anuppittu nee irukkEnnaa chummaavaa?. pozhachukkuvE.

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 04:58 PM
Seriously,

(arthi) Her big mouth was too irritating !

sarna_blr
28th July 2008, 05:09 PM

i think its a bit too much to use that word Mr Karthik :huh:

sarna_blr
28th July 2008, 05:09 PM
Arthi .... Sun music Top ten'la gundaa oru ponnu varumE... even she acted in ARUL with Vikram and Jyo... Latest'aa kuruvi'la kooda varuvaangalE... andha ponnaa :roll:

ivlO gundaa irundhum , ivlO nallaa dance aaduraangalEnu.... even I have seen her few episodes in Maanaada mayilaada ...

But ivlO negative comments over her :twisted:

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 05:52 PM
Free style Round

First of all, :sigh2:.... this round was wowwww....:clap: but the end result was like :banghead:

உண்மையில் ஒரு விஷயம் ஒற்றுக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்... அனைத்து ஜோடிகளும் நன்றாகவே ஆடியிருந்தனர்... ஆனால் ஏன் இந்த நாடகம் என்று தான் தெரியவில்லை... :hammer:

Seeing the promo for this round saying, 'Who will be eliminated' showing Gokul/Kavi and Aarthi/Ganesh itself, I had a doubt there wud be no elimination, like that, in the show it ended up wiht no elimination, 3 rounds got over, still no elimination, ரொம்ப இழுக்கறாங்கப்பா.... :x :argh:

Okie, let us see the jodies performance summary, :), Cool...

Aakash and sruthi:

First of all, their costumes were really nice.... aakash was in white suite... really he looked tooooooooooooooooooooooo gud in that outfit... and sruthi came in a classical outfit :redjump: , I liked it a lot... she is too gud in classical dance, the mudras, everything was perfect... they performed for 'சென்னை செந்தமிழ் மறந்தேன் உன்னாலே' song... M.kumaran son of mahalakshmi movie yil varum song idhu... this pair's performance was really wow... a deserve pair for finals... too gud...too gud...too gud...too gud...too gud... :clap::clap::clap: Am so satisfied by this pair's performance... they really rocked the stage... Their overall total, ie., for all the three rounds was 85... keep it up aakash and sruthi...

Bala and priya:

This pair came with a folk performance. What an energy bala.... :shock: wow.... :clap: hmmmm I like him so much.... priya tried her best to cope up with bala... but bala has gone heights in his dance yest... tooo gud...:redjump: pakka folk, pakka kuthu potaanga... like their performance a lot... that too for 'கண்ணம்மா கண்ணம்மா மீனு வாங்க போலாமா... மீனு வாங்க போலாமா... பீச்சுக்குதான் போலாமா...'
hmmm simbuvaiye minjutaar... actually, simbu dance had lot of energy in that song... likewise, bala has performed more than that, in between, suchibala came and asked him to recollect previous comments from kala, suddenly kala's voice was verbalized in speakers.... in previous episode kala told bala to do sit movements perfectly, after hearing that, again song started and bala did those sit movements so perfectly and with fast beats... a great attempt by bala... :clap: wowwwwwwieeeee..... accumulated score for this pair was 85... gud, keep it up bala and priya... :)

Gokul and Kavi:

This pair came with creative performance... Gokul's performed for hat dance with group... was too gud... but as kala said, there were too much of clumpsyness... group tangled during their performance, as the hat were hiding them... and moreover they didnt rehearse with the hats on... that ended up with this problem... then, Kavi came with a western bit was really sooper... her costume was too nice... too gud... what a stylish dance by Kavi... that too for the song 'Fergielicious', this is an album performed by Fergie, a female co-artist of 'Black-Eyed peas' gang... this song is a famous number and kavi made use of it and she was flying with colours for this song... really she did her best in this western beats... next she performed for a classical bit... She danced for 'கண்ணோடு காண்பதெல்லாம் தலைவா கண்களுக்கு சொந்தம் இல்லை...', I think she cud have avoided this, as she is not a classical dancer... she cud have taken this attempt in some other round... but she has to be congratulated for her attempt... :clap: still, the mudras, the classical steps was not up to the mark... which led them down... but suprisingly... gokul came with a skeleton costume which glow in dark, it was like a skeleton dancing on a stage... gokul performed for the last few bits of 'கண்ணோடு காண்பதெல்லாம் தலைவா கண்களுக்கு சொந்தம் இல்லை...', surprisingly, gokul's classical performance was tooo gud, it was like a feast to eyes, what a creativity... as a finale, it ended up with thaarai and thappattai... :mrgreen:, திடீரென்று சங்கு சத்தம், தாரை தப்பட்டை சத்தத்துடன், எலும்புக்கூடு நன்றாகவே ஆடியது.... :clap:, the accumulated score was 83. :(

sarna_blr
28th July 2008, 05:54 PM
Sreedevi.... good compiling :mrgreen:

mr_karthik
28th July 2008, 06:28 PM
Seriously,

Correct SP mam,

when the judges giving comments and criticisms on other 'REALLY TALENTED' dancers like Aiswarya, Priya, Neepa, Sruthi, Sujibala... they will simply smile and politely bow their heads and accept those comments (eventhough most of them are 'pushed criticisms'). still the innocent smile of Priyanka comes to my mind, when she was told as eleiminated.

But 'sarna's favourite' will not digest even a small comment against her, and will start counter comment and counter arguement. Infact 90% comments on her will be positive only (because she not only 'sarna's favourite' , but judge's favourite too). Even the very small negative comments she will not tollerate and will start bad mouthing bla... bla... bla.... :oops:

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:30 PM
Lokesh and Suchibala:

This pair also came up with pakkaa kuthu... summa nikaama aditte irundhaanga... enna energy :thumbsup: , even hearing those beats my legs started to pat on, too gud... :clap: enna songs nu marandhuduchu... but all the songs were with fast beats... kandippa this has to be congratulated on this attempt... we cud see the hard work of this pair in their performance... really nice.... suchi bala is really a folk queen nu sollalaam... nalla aattam... hmmm program paathavangalukku kangalukku virundhu... their overall score was 88... :clap: antony their choreographer has given his best

Karthik and neepa:

Cudnt see this pair's performance(Was doing stuffed roti/onion-groundnut gravy for dinner :oops: ). Heard neepa did a brilliant classical performance... This pair got an overall score '90' :clap: think, 3 rounds le thodarndhu 30/30, hattrick wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :redjump:

Aarthi and Ganesh:

Hmmmmmmm, a controversial pair of our Maanada Mayilada thread.... :D , to be specific I liked this pair's choreography... Initially prem came up and did for hip hope tunes... :2thumbsup: it was really gud... nice performance from prem... the choregrapher... then, aarthi and ganesh came up with a 'நாட்டுப்புற' getup... :clap: I like our ancient traditional dance... I like this in the choreography.... ganesh performed too gud, and aarthi tooooo supported well... they performed for naatupura songs... after a long time, I was able to hear our naatupura songs, it was gud attempt, they performed with 'பொய் கால் குதிரை', 'கும்மி பாட்டு' etc., really prem made use of these stuffs well in this round... and as a finale, aarthi, ganesh and prem performed for 'மாரியம்மா மாரியம்மா' song from 'கரகாட்டகாரன்' three of them acted like walking on fire, was a gud thought by prem and suddenly they tumbled on the fire, at last a group of ppl came and informed us, 'மூணு பைத்தியங்க ஆஸ்ப்பத்திரியிலிருந்து தப்பிச்சு இங்க வந்துடுச்சு'-னு, சிரிப்பு வரவைத்தது... this pair's overall score was '83'...

Controversy:

Now, to announce there is no elimination, the judges performed a play on stage... :irked:, nalla programm-e kedukkaraanga paa... There is a confusion in announcing score... they announced the score for aarthi and ganesh as 83, kala was about to inform the score and kushboo suddenly interrupted and said, the score has to be 10 to end-up in tie... :huh: Y this confusion, kala asked gokul what to give, gokul told, 'For the creativity u can give 10', and she gave 10 for that... I accept that... but for that statement she gave an awkward expression, :hammer: y madam, y didnt u give the same kinda expression when aarthi told 'please give some gud score as an encouragement'........ :huh: so at last they told, no elimination as it endedup in tie... :sigh2:, program izhukkaradhukku ipdiyum oru reason... :angry2: but happy that Gokul and kavi wasnt eliminated... if there is such kinda situation in next round then jodies in tie has to perform for another song and prove themselves... hmmmm encouragement scores kudukkalenaa... aarthi and ganesh kandippa eliminate aayirupaanga... :rant:

aarthi and ganesh - concept, creativity, less dance
gokul and kavi - creativity, more dance...

viewers aana namalukke yaare eliminate pannanum nu therinjuduchu... ennavo judges kku theriyala.... still avanga judgement thaan nikkum... :) okie let us wait for the furhter performances...

Best Choreographer: Antony
Best male performer: Lokesh
Best female performer: Suchibala
Pinna nikaama aadiyirukaanga illa... :clap:

Judges oda Kuzhappangaludan, Jodies oda best performances udan... indha vaara nigazhchi inidhe mudivadaindhadhu...

Nandri Nandri Nandri... :D

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 06:34 PM
I felt NEEPA did not do her best yest :?

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:34 PM
Seriously,

Correct SP mam,

when the judges giving comments and criticisms on other 'REALLY TALENTED' dancers like Aiswarya, Priya, Neepa, Sruthi, Sujibala... they will simply smile and politely bow their heads and accept those comments (eventhough most of them are 'pushed criticisms'). still the innocent smile of Priyanka comes to my mind, when she was told as eleiminated.

But 'sarna's favourite' will not digest even a small comment against her, and will start counter comment and counter arguement. Infact 90% comments on her will be positive only (because she not only 'sarna's favourite' , but judge's favourite too). Even the very small negative comments she will not tollerate and will start bad mouthing bla... bla... bla.... :oops:

Neenga tension aagaatheenga karthik bro... enna seiya... enna poruththavarai am juz watching the program and njoining thats it... whts the point on thinking more about that...

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:35 PM

I didnt see, actually my brother told that she did well... need to see next week only :mrgreen:

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 06:37 PM
Everybody performance showed maximum energy level.

Neepa could have done better :(

I did not see arthi ganesh dance.

I GOT DAMN irritated to see her mouth dance though :mad:

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:38 PM
Selva (and others too)..

Did you watch the way of how Arthi was talking..?. She is not thinking that she is one of the contestants, but always thinking like a pillar for MM-2.

She told: "We can also simply come and dance like others(??????) :oops: :lol: but want to give some creativity. God also have creativity, thatswhy HE creates everything :evil: . After todays result only, we have to decide whether this programme needs creativity or just only dance. We give concept and creativity for which, 'when someone see the original song, they will remember our performance only than the original :evil:"

Clever people (i mean cunning people) always use each and every oppertunity to their best. See, many of the contestants are graduates. But nobody got the idea to announce it. but Arthi said "Even for my MBA result I did not tension this much" and thus she announced her graduation.

yammaadi, iththanai talented dancersai elaam veLiyE anuppittu nee irukkEnnaa chummaavaa?. pozhachukkuvE.

Roumba yosikkareenga karthik bro... unga comments straight forward comments aaga irukalaam... as u r so irritated... but still, try to avoid such harsh words on hub...... this is my kind request.. dont take it to heart.. :)

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 06:38 PM

I didnt see, actually my brother told that she did well... need to see next week only :mrgreen:

She did dance well, but i LIKED HER BETTER in prev episode.
My expectation on her has gone up :)
as shez one my fav FEMALE performer as of now (without aishwarya)

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:40 PM
Everybody performance showed maximum energy level.

Neepa could have done better :(

I did not see arthi ganesh dance.

I GOT DAMN irritated to see her mouth dance though :mad:

:rotfl: adhaan ovvoru vaaramum nadakkinradhe... 'அதிகப்ரசங்கித்தனமாய் பேசுவது ஆர்திக்கு வழக்கமாகவே ஆகிவிட்டது...' she has to reduce this on stage... jodies has to be taught on, stage ethics before entering the competition... this has to be made as a rule in the future...

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:41 PM

She did dance well, but i LIKED HER BETTER in prev episode.
My expectation on her has gone up :)
as shez one my fav FEMALE performer as of now (without aishwarya)

:exactly: our expectations has gone to heights for neepa... as she is a very gud dancer... were u able to see her performance... if so, can u update on that... I missed it :(

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 06:42 PM
The funny (sick) fact is that, SHE THINKS, she DESERVES her place there, and THEIR DANCE is on par with others (NO QUESTION about creativity here) :D

However though I do accept the concept part of it, even then, AISHWARYA/RANJIT score with their concepts.

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 06:45 PM
The funny (sick) fact is that, SHE THINKS, she DESERVES her place there, and THEIR DANCE is on par with others (NO QUESTION about creativity here) :D

However though I do accept the concept part of it, even then, AISHWARYA/RANJIT score with their concepts.

Yes ofcourse, Aish and ranjit were like god of concepts... they improed a lot, sad that they got eliminated, idhula enna kodumai na, aarthi told they were in danger zones 'Sathyathukku sodhanai' hmmm ennavo ponga idhelaam roumba erichala irukku... someone should be there to point out these and make them behave properly... :x

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2008, 06:49 PM
Neepa / karthik

Neepa danced for a classical number from salangai oli 'ஒம் நமசிவாய'.

It was good enough. However, when one sees how priya ( a classical dancer, who KNOWS bharatnatyam) performs, we can point out if not flaws, atleast LACK of right amount of energy / grand face expressions or sharpness in her dance.

Then karthik danced along with lokesh (lokesh was better than karthik here) for a western beat or may be a kuthu song ( I dont remember the song)

Later neepa came in with a diff get up and said

"sari vaa naama kuthu pattukku aadalam" :banghead: (for heaven sake let the choreographers THINK every single dialogue before they cook up a SILLY STORY or concept)

and did a kuthu dance. I supp there was no great points against her dance, even then, THE SUDDEN SENSELESS choreography was irking.

May be the choreography did not catch my attention and I take it hard on neepa :?

The judges were impressed with her VERSATALITY shown during a single show /episode.

and yeah versatile she is :thumbsup:

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 07:09 PM
Neepa / karthik

Neepa danced for a classical number from salangai oli 'ஒம் நமசிவாய'.

It was good enough. However, when one sees how priya ( a classical dancer, who KNOWS bharatnatyam) performs, we can point out if not flaws, atleast LACK of right amount of energy / grand face expressions or sharpness in her dance.

Then karthik danced along with lokesh (lokesh was better than karthik here) for a western beat or may be a kuthu song ( I dont remember the song)

Later neepa came in with a diff get up and said

"sari vaa naama kuthu pattukku aadalam" :banghead: (for heaven sake let the choreographers THINK every single dialogue before they cook up a SILLY STORY or concept)

and did a kuthu dance. I supp there was no great points against her dance, even then, THE SUDDEN SENSELESS choreography was irking.

May be the choreography did not catch my attention and I take it hard on neepa :?

The judges were impressed with her VERSATALITY shown during a single show /episode.

and yeah versatile she is :thumbsup:

Thanks SP, will see this saturday...

mr_karthik
28th July 2008, 07:31 PM
//Karthik and neepa:

Cudnt see this pair's performance(Was doing stuffed roti/onion-groundnut gravy for dinner ). Heard neepa did a brilliant classical performance... This pair got an overall score '90' think, 3 rounds le thodarndhu 30/30, hattrick wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww //

Madhu sis...
when I was thinking to write about Karthik - Neepa's performance, I found SP mam already covered up, several times better than me :D

(sari, andha performance paarkalainnu sonnaa pOdhaadhaa, is it necessary to mention what you were doing then?. naakila thanni oora vachiteenga. pOgattum, aNNanukku reNdu rotti parcel. But my wife was sitting with me and watching MM, without preparing dinner :roll: )

Madhu Sree
28th July 2008, 07:58 PM
//Karthik and neepa:

Cudnt see this pair's performance(Was doing stuffed roti/onion-groundnut gravy for dinner ). Heard neepa did a brilliant classical performance... This pair got an overall score '90' think, 3 rounds le thodarndhu 30/30, hattrick wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww //

Madhu sis...
when I was thinking to write about Karthik - Neepa's performance, I found SP mam already covered up, several times better than me :D

(sari, andha performance paarkalainnu sonnaa pOdhaadhaa, is it necessary to mention what you were doing then?. naakila thanni oora vachiteenga. pOgattum, aNNanukku reNdu rotti parcel. But my wife was sitting with me and watching MM, without preparing dinner :roll: )

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

priya_2008
28th July 2008, 10:14 PM
Nice comments Madhu!!!!!

aanaa
29th July 2008, 12:37 AM
keep on write your review/commects madhu

Madhu Sree
29th July 2008, 04:10 PM
keep on write your review/commects madhu

Sure aanaa.

Priya, நன்றி :D

Madhu Sree
4th August 2008, 12:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Yest. I cudnt see the entire program... I was able to see the end only... from that I was able to know one thing... it was not an elimination round... :sigh2:, the name of the episode is 'Club mix' - round, but sanjeev was keep on saying 'Friendship' round... It was confusing and irritating.. appram edhukku 'Club mix' - round nu iththanai vilambaram... :x ... then, as manada mayilada has crossed 1 yr and yest. its friendship day, so 'NO ELIMINATION' :curse: ...... நேற்றைய நிகழ்ச்சியை சேர்த்து இத்துடன் 5 எபிசோடு ஆகிவிட்டது... :argh: I dont know what to say abt this... If anyone had seen the episode, pls update the rest... :|

Shakthiprabha.
4th August 2008, 12:31 PM
Madhu,

I did not see the prog entirely, but did see in bits n pieces.

When they announced no-elimination and it was just celebrations (no marks too), I wasn't very keen on watching. (as I was simultaneously teaching my kid for her exams)

Yesterday was a very informal / friendly celebrations, of MM2.

___

arthi/bala/gokul imitated

kushboo/kala/ramba

Good enough. Gokul did a decent job.

___

Kushboo was asked about her best friends and she said she had few best friends hwich includes

"brindha, anu, sujatha and kala(master)"

Kushboo said she is very very posessive about her frineship! and wont like her friends to be best friends of anyone else!

Rambha said she ain't too lucky enough to get a long lasting friendship.

_______

There was a round when kala had called upon random 2 (as a pair) to perform to the fast/slow/ beat change of rebecca. It was done instantly.

Aakash and arthi was called upon and arthi managed REALLY WELL :clap:

Ganesh did a grand job too!

Kavi /priya and shruthi faired very poorly in this random instant round.

Neepa and gokul was good too.

This could clearly tell us, who has the natural talent and who improved upon rehersals only.
____
I suppose no marks were given yest, even then they announced bala-priya as best male and female performers and their choreographer (prem :?) as best choreographer.

Bala was gifted a gold chain by some anonymous admirer . He thanked the person and said not to send costly gifts. Bala and priya donated 10k for charity purpose.

____

Who rocked the show yest was RAMBA all the way.

She imitated every contestant, judges, anchors, prog coordinator etc.

SHE SIMPLY ROCKED. Few mins she came on to stage to dance like bala, WHOAAAAAA what dance! what graceful hip movements!

She damn well KNOWS to shake to rhythm! :clap: :clap: :clap:

RAMBHA ROCKED with her dance and mimicry and she simply STOLE the show yest :clap:

When kala mentioned 'RAMBHA was the star' she blushed and turned so red with embarassment.

This woman has so much innocence in her and ITS NOT MADE UP BUT genuine.

I wish her good luck with her marriage and future! :clap:
___

I did not watch it fully and my tv was muted. I supp someone who saw the prog fully could give a recap.

I have only one word.

SEE THIS PROG'S retelecast

for RAMBHA's performance alone!

She was AWESOME yest !

mgb
4th August 2008, 01:22 PM
Yest. I cudnt see the entire program... nalla vela panninga :P

Madhu Sree
4th August 2008, 02:23 PM
Yest. I cudnt see the entire program... nalla vela panninga :P

:rotfl2:

mr_karthik
4th August 2008, 03:05 PM
SP mam, Madhusree (& Ganesh too)...

One thing was clearly proved in yesterday's show..

Yes, the Cine Filed did not utilise Ramba's talents fully till now, and unfortunately used her just for duet songs.

She was amzing in yesterday's programme, by her mimic actions like each and everyone, all contestants, co-judges, some of the choreographers and as compiers too. I never expected such a keen observation from her, about everyone... wow...

In the very beginning of the show compier Keerthi announced, as it was 'Friendship Day' there will be no scores, no eliminations and just a celebration round. They named it as "Club Mixed Round".

for that, the stage set was arranged in a very beautiful manner like a star hotel, with first floor, stairs in the side, mini bar, tables chair etc. (andhandha roundku suit aagira maadhiri set arrange pannuvathil MM programmai yaarum adichikida mudiyaathu).

in the beginning, two guest participants did a wonderful performance with fire in their hands.

as they announced there will be no scores and elimination, we started to watch it with so relaxed feeling. But yesterday show was little good comparing to normal rounds and surprisingly all pairs done well, better than their elimination rounds (tension may be the reason in normal rounds).

But the two highlight were, three contstants acted as judges (gokul as ramba, bala as kala and aarthi as kushboo). But arthi missed one main thing. Everytime kushboo will start her comment with "neenga romba azhagaa irukkeenga", that was missed by aarthi.

the other very impressed highlight was RAMBA's mimicri about every one, even with their actions. first I thought she will just touch two or three. but after starting, she mimic like each and everyone of the contestants, choreos, judges and anchors too, including a lady called Santhi, who was not shown for us but known for them only. At last she mimiced like anchor Sanjeev and announced break same like him.

But the main thing is, even in that action, she did not drop her innocency, which is the great property of her.

Yesterday, Kushboo was faded out by Ramba like anything.

welldone Ramba..

mgb
4th August 2008, 03:32 PM
Yesterday, Kushboo was faded out by Ramba like anything.
adhu eppavo fade aayaachu.. nethu kizhinje pochchu :P

Shakthiprabha.
4th August 2008, 03:51 PM

vitta elaarum sernthu anti kushboo gangE form panniduveenga pola irukku :?

I personally feel SHE MIGHT HAVE NOT SHINED as a JUDGE in this show.

But kushboo is still THE NO.1 ACTRESS in compering shows in tv channels.

Many leading actresses tried but fell flat. The way she conducts jackpot says shez still the sought after lady.

Shez very MAJESTIC in her approach!

selvakumar
4th August 2008, 04:00 PM

mr_karthik
4th August 2008, 05:05 PM

Many leading actresses tried but fell flat. The way she conducts jackpot says shez still the sought after lady.

Everyone has their own openion, so SP mam also has, which everyone no need to accept.

We are talking about what was heppened in MM show yeasterday, which Ganesh too accepted. Adhukkaaga 'anti kushboo gang' form panrOmnu meaning illai.

At the same time, I cant accept Kushboo only survive as a good compier among actresses, and we cant tell because of Kushboo only 'jockpot' is surviving. When other organisations ended up their competition shows within certain period, Jockpot is running for a long period, because of 'AROKYA NAALARAI PAAL' organisation and not by Kushboo.

the questions often asked in that programme also too stereo type like "nam veettukku varum vElaikkaari eppOthellam mugam suzhippaL. naalu option survey panniyirukkOm" etc...etc...

Apart from Jockpot, she did not shine in some other TV shows.

For me, 'thangavEttai' KANIGA was better than Kushboo in anchoring.

Shakthiprabha.
4th August 2008, 05:08 PM

Everyone has their own openion, so SP mam also has, which everyone no need to accept.

We are talking about what was heppened in MM show yeasterday, which Ganesh too accepted. Adhukkaaga 'anti kushboo gang' form panrOmnu meaning illai.

At the same time, I cant accept Kushboo only survive as a good compier among actresses, and we cant tell because of Kushboo only 'jockpot' is surviving. When other organisations ended up their competition shows within certain period, Jockpot is running for a long period, because of 'AROKYA NAALARAI PAAL' organisation and not by Kushboo.

the questions often asked in that programme also too stereo type like "nam veettukku varum vElaikkaari eppOthellam mugam suzhippaL. naalu option survey panniyirukkOm" etc...etc...

Apart from Jockpot, she did not shine in some other TV shows.

For me, 'thangavEttai' KANIGA was better than Kushboo in anchoring.

:bow: opinion differs!
PERIOD.

selvakumar
4th August 2008, 05:41 PM
PERIOD.
Hope you won't take that post from me seriously :P
I agree on few things reg JackPot and Kushboo. But she looks OK in Jackpot. That is not what I would say for MM. She looks terribly bad. Moreover, her body language in MM is unshagikable. As Karthik pointed out, Ramba remains subtle and conveys her opinion boldly like a Judge. I would say - Kala and Kushboo are known to shift the pendulum to the pair they like on a given day. Rambha does her job well. Jackpot is a program in which Kushboo is not the Judge. She does the job of Keerthi in Jackpot. (Organizing the event) It cannot be compared with MM.

mr_karthik
4th August 2008, 06:38 PM
Yes, I fully agree with Selva...

what he told is correct.

In jockpot she looks good means, because of wearing saree and blouse in all episodes, WHICH IS THE ONLY DRESS SUITABLE FOR HER BODY AT PRESENT DAYS. (her jockpot blouses are more famous among ladies).

But in MM2, she wears horrible dresses like chudidhar, salwar and sometimes Jeans too. Oneday when she came in Jeans and shirt :frightened: (i think in western round)everybody laughed in my home (but my daughter bayandhuttaa :rotfl: ). Kala wearing chudidhar also horrible :hammer: .

See, yesterday Ramba was wearing Jeans and Shirt, how nice it was :thumbsup: . Very suitable for her body language. Not only jeans, all dress suits for her including saree.

Ramba maadhiri dress panna aasaipattaal mattum pOdhaathu :poke: , adhumaadhiri udambai vachukkanum. Alladhu avanga udambukku enna dress suit aagumO (nothing but saree) adhai pOdanum :oops: .

selvakumar
4th August 2008, 07:24 PM
Kushboo mela karthik ukku imbuttu kolai veriyaa :lol: :rotfl2:

Madhu Sree
4th August 2008, 08:49 PM
See, yesterday Ramba was wearing Jeans and Shirt, how nice it was :thumbsup: . Very suitable for her body language. Not only jeans, all dress suits for her including saree.

neththu pota dress ungallukku roumba pidichirukkaa... :shock: I too liked it... but neenga solramaadhiri pidikkala... I think she looked so sexy in that outfit... innum konjam decent aa dress pannirukalaam... till now I wud say, kala's dressing sense is gud... she use to wear the outfits which suits her....

Ramba maadhiri dress panna aasaipattaal mattum pOdhaathu :poke: , adhumaadhiri udambai vachukkanum. .

I dont think we need to comment on this... :evil: its her wish to dress up with wht she wants, avangallukku suit aagudhunnu ninaichirukkalaam, if kushboo looks slim as rambha, then she wont look attractive, avange apdi irundhaa thaan avangalukku azhagu......

aanaa
4th August 2008, 11:17 PM
I dont think we need to comment on this... :evil:
நறுக்கென்று சொல்லியிருக்கின்றிகள்
ம்ம்

mr_karthik
5th August 2008, 11:02 AM

neththu pota dress ungallukku roumba pidichirukkaa... :shock: I too liked it... but neenga solramaadhiri pidikkala... I think she looked so sexy in that outfit...
Madusree sis...
naanum andha meaningla sollavillai. But Rambavukku endha dress pOttaalum suit aagudhu. adhaippaarththu yEn "maththavanggaLum" aasaippaduraanggannu sonnEn.
'puliyai paarththu poonaiyum soodu pOttukoNda maadhiri'
'mudavan kombu thEnukku aasaippatta maadhiri'
appadeenneellaam namma muppaattan ezhuthi vachittu pOyittaanE, adhellam ninaivukku varudhu.

Ramba maadhiri dress panna aasaipattaal mattum pOdhaathu :poke: , adhumaadhiri udambai vachukkanum. .

I dont think we need to comment on this... :evil: its her wish to dress up with wht she wants, avangallukku suit aagudhunnu ninaichirukkalaam, if kushboo looks slim as rambha, then she wont look attractive, avange apdi irundhaa thaan avangalukku azhagu......
Ok, let her dress as she wish. We are treating her presence, her dress sence, her comments, her scores, her judgements(?) as only the 'thirushti poosaNikkaay' in front of a attractively well constructed building.

If Kushboo has really guts, she should wear same dresses in 'Jockpot show' also. can she..?. Then the very next week she will be kicked out from there. But here in MM2, her friend Kala is the director. Nobody can do anything on her, except thiru Mu.Ka.Azhagiri.

mr_karthik
5th August 2008, 11:25 AM
I dont think we need to comment on this... :evil:
நறுக்கென்று சொல்லியிருக்கின்றிகள்
ம்ம்
But Kushboo can comment on anything...

Her comments only took her up to the varanda of Mettur Sub-Majistrate court, and also 'arrest warrent' on her.

When she come to public, comments are un-avoidable.

Kalyasi
5th August 2008, 08:40 PM
PERIOD.
Hope you won't take that post from me seriously :P
I agree on few things reg JackPot and Kushboo. But she looks OK in Jackpot. That is not what I would say for MM. She looks terribly bad. Moreover, her body language in MM is unshagikable. As Karthik pointed out, Ramba remains subtle and conveys her opinion boldly like a Judge. I would say - Kala and Kushboo are known to shift the pendulum to the pair they like on a given day. Rambha does her job well. Jackpot is a program in which Kushboo is not the Judge. She does the job of Keerthi in Jackpot. (Organizing the event) It cannot be compared with MM.

:exactly:

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 01:12 PM
If Kushboo has really guts, she should wear same dresses in 'Jockpot show' also. can she..?. Then the very next week she will be kicked out from there. But here in MM2, her friend Kala is the director. Nobody can do anything on her, except thiru Mu.Ka.Azhagiri.

Hi karthik bro...

I think jackpot show is not a dance program... oru dance program kku saree kattitu vandhaa that wont suit the program... likewise in jackpost show if she comes with modern dress, that definetely wont suit... as in 'Thanga vettai' also, kannikaa use to come with saree... I hope u accept that... andha maadhiri program kku apdi vandhaathaane nallla irukkum... :) I think it is not required to talk abt their dress or whatever... avargaluddaiya comments paththi neenga sonnadhu is 100% correct... konjam eno thaano nu thaan irukku... if u had keenly observed all the dance shows, (in most of those) atleast one out of 3 judges is a sodhappals thaan... :hammer:... Jodi no.1 season 2, 'Simbu' konjam sothappals thaan but still konjam entertainingaavum irundhaar... in mastana mastana, Raghavendra lawrance he use to say 'Tamizhla sonna dhool, english la sonna sooper' it was irritating indeed... in MM1, brindha n kala were excellent... but nameeth was :x , she use to say 'machaans' n all... it was irritating too... even her dressing was too bad... idhukku enna solreenga... likewise in MM2 kushboo might be irking :irked: ... we cant expect everyone to be perfect... because of these stuff only the final result are determined by audience, not the 3 judges... :)

selvakumar
6th August 2008, 02:03 PM
'Simbu' konjam sothappals thaan but still konjam entertainingaavum irundhaar...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 02:50 PM
Enna selva naan sonnadhu thappaa... :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
6th August 2008, 02:53 PM

Ur posts are very SENSIBLE madhusree :thumbsup:

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 02:54 PM
thank you :notworthy:

selvakumar
6th August 2008, 03:11 PM
Nope. You are quite right with that statement. The entertainment and fun provided by Simbu, Prithvi during season - 2 was :notworthy:

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 03:15 PM
Nope. You are quite right with that statement. The entertainment and fun provided by Simbu, Prithvi during season - 2 was :notworthy:

:rotfl: wht u are saying is sodhalpals...
am saying abt some of his dance bits during the show... :lol2:

Kalyasi
6th August 2008, 07:14 PM

:rotfl: wht u are saying is sodhalpals...
am saying abt some of his dance bits during the show... :lol2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even for me Simbhu - Prithvi clash was the only entertainment.... simbhu sonna dialaaks ku sirippu varum paarunga... chance e illa...

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 07:50 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even for me Simbhu - Prithvi clash was the only entertainment.... simbhu sonna dialaaks ku sirippu varum paarunga... chance e illa...

adhuvum mukiyama... 'Ennakku nadikka theriyaadhunga' :cry2: :cry3:

:rotfl::rotfl2:

aanaa
7th August 2008, 07:29 AM
thanks Madhu for posting the comments

Madhu Sree
11th August 2008, 12:07 PM
Round: Judges round

Best Judge: Rambha
Best choreographer: Aarthi and ganesh's choreographer...
Best performers: Ganesh and I think Gokul...

Eliminated Pair: Aakash and sruthi with 1 mark difference :(

will update the rest later...

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2008, 12:09 PM
hmm waiting for ur review :(

intha koothai annikke panni arthi ganesh thorathirukkalaam. A big drama done so that the pair gets deep rooted again :evil:

Ganesh alone deserves to go to any shows where 'ACTING' is of prominence than DANCE shows. His expressions, emotions GELS VERY WELL :clap:

mr_karthik
11th August 2008, 02:24 PM
Every Monday this thread will get alive....

hummm... innum enna enna namesla ellaam round set paNNa pORaangaLO.. :lol:

She deserves it. thank God it did not go to some 'alattal ammanis'.

yaarudaiya performance-ilum choreosku vElaiyillai. Full of dramas and concepts with more dialogues.

This time 'appaa' role to George, instead of Sureshwar.

arai thookkaththil paartheengaLaa..? alladhu andha timela chatni araikka pOyitteengaLaa..?.

Four or five weeks before itself, 'jOsiyar Karthik' (myself) already mentioned that, the 'judges..?' already targetted Akash and Shruthi next elimination.

In the meantime they performed some dramas, to bring their favourite pair up to the edge of elimination and cunningly saved them (to show that, they are not partial...!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) (naamellaam kaadhula poo vachirukkOmnu avanga ninaippu).

selvakumar
11th August 2008, 02:44 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2008, 02:45 PM
Selva,

I personally feel, he did commendable dance for last few shows. FAst steps, sharp movements. He did not do well yest though :(

I wont miss shruthi, but def would miss aakash, and YES

I thank god that it wasn't bala :( If it was bala, I would have been more put off for sure.

aanaa
11th August 2008, 07:02 PM

expecting soon

mr_karthik
11th August 2008, 07:23 PM
Judgement and score is the individual decition of each judge. She has to give what she thought about the pair's performances. Other judges should not interfere in it. (these kind of gentelemanism... sorry, gentlewomanism... we cant expect in MM2).

When four pairs been announced their scores and leave the platform, only two pairs were their. lastly when Ramba started to announce the score for Gokul & Kavi, "the great' Kushboo inserted her mouth and told her "Ramba naanum Kala akkaavum 8, 8 koduthirukkOm. adhai ninaivil vachikittu unga score sollunga".

What kind of judgement is this..?. Why she is inserting her nose in other judges score..?. indha Kushboo thirundhavE maattaaraa..?.

InguLLa kushbu rasigargaLukku (bakthargaLukku...?) varuththam irukkalaam. But we should tell what was happened there.

Whe Shruthi was asked her openion about her elimination, she told "normalaa indha situationukku azhanum. but enakku siripputhaan varudhu" and she innocently laughed. She did not bad mouthed like "enga elimination sathiyathukku sOdhanai" like kind of blah... blahs.... (may be, adhu maadhiriyellaam pEsa MBA padichirukkaNumO.... namakenna theriyum?).

selvakumar
11th August 2008, 07:26 PM
Whe Shruthi was asked her openion about her elimination, she told "normalaa indha situationukku azhanum. but enakku siripputhaan varudhu" and she innocently laughed. She did not bad mouthed like "enga elimination sathiyathukku sOdhanai" like kind of blah... blahs.... (may be, adhu maadhiriyellaam pEsa MBA padichirukkaNumO.... namakenna theriyum?).
:rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2008, 07:29 PM
InguLLa kushbu rasigargaLukku ( bakthargaLukku...? ) varuththam irukkalaam. But we should tell what was happened there.

Unwarranted comment!

mr_karthik
11th August 2008, 08:19 PM
InguLLa kushbu rasigargaLukku ( bakthargaLukku...? ) varuththam irukkalaam. But we should tell what was happened there.

Unwarranted comment!
kOyil kattum aLavukku rasigargaL 'bakthi' vaiththu irundhathu kushbu meedhuthaan enbathai ulagam aRiyumE :shock:

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2008, 08:22 PM

Unwarranted comment!
kOyil kattum aLavukku rasigargaL 'bakthi' vaiththu irundhathu kushbu meedhuthaan enbathai ulagam aRiyumE :shock:

athu sari thaan :( (athu mathiri bhakthi elaam namma thamizh nattula thaan nadakkum :| )

aana apdi yaarum kushboo bhakthi irukaravanga INGA (hub la ) irukara mathiri therila :? athaan sonnen :)

// btw, NAMITHA has a kovil now I think, I may be wrong totally :? //

Madhu Sree
11th August 2008, 09:18 PM
// btw, NAMITHA has a kovil now I think, I may be wrong totally :? //

:banghead: aamaam kelvi pattten.. makkal ennikku thaan thirundhuvaargalo...

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2008, 09:20 PM
u bet :(

dign

I have heard of oorvashi saradha, who won a prestigeous award and returned to her home land.

In a small town, a rickshaw wala, picked her up without big pomp or show.

The answer he gave was

"u entertain us, we pay, whats more to glorify :) "

(here say story!) (thats how ppl are else where :? :( )

Its not just literacy (kerala though), its much more than that!

//dign

Madhu Sree
11th August 2008, 10:01 PM
Judges Round:

The purpose of this round was to perform/dance for the concept given by judges. In all of the performance dance kammi thaan... performance/dialogues adhigamaa irundhudhu...

Aakash and sruthi:

Concept was: Kaadhalum Vaazhkaiyum

To be frank, I really didnt like the performance of this jodi yest.
கண்டிப்பாக இவர்கள் நன்றாக செய்திருக்கலாம்.. they have that talent... expressions konjam kooda illai... dont know y... என்னமோ காலேஜுக்கு போறாங்கலாம், அங்கெ ஆகாஷ் ஸ்ருதி-யை பார்க்கிறார்... காதலிக்கிறார்.. டூயட்... இத்யாதி இத்யாதி போரிங்கா இருந்தது... sruthi's costume was :x , do college girl wear these kinds of dresses...? neela colour jingu cha nu... jigu jigu dress... tht was a major disadvantage... then, again reg. thier concept.. their parents didnt accept their love... so wht is the next solution... udane suicide panna try panraar... suddenly george came to the stage as aakash's father(george kku velaiye illayaa... :? )... then, actor rajesh's voice was verbalized in speakers(sudden change from rajesh's voice to ganesh's voice was awkward to hear... :x) to advice tht 'suicide is not a solution for this problem'... இந்த ஒரு வரியை ஒன்பதுமந்நேரம் இழு இழுனு இழுத்து சொல்லியதால்... :fatigue: ... on the whole concept was boring and not touching definetely... bad performance by Aakaash n sruthi... their over all score was 109...

Bala and priya:

Concept name theriyala... but it was like kadamaya natpa kaadhala kinda mixture...

An ok performance from Bala and priya... I was pretty satisfied... actually indha concept seiya minimum 20 mins aavadhu vendum... still 10 mins le they tried to complete it so :clap:.. but still it was not touching enough... expression was ok from bala n priya...
Same college opening... a gang of boys ie., seniors of the college trying to rag priya... so bala and choreographer mani came to the stage and saves priya from those seniors... then they danced for the song 'ஒரு நண்பன் இருந்தால், ஒரு நண்பன் இருந்தால்' from enakku 20 unakku 18..., and after 5 yrs they meet up again and dance for a duet number... some another song... bala is now a police officer, suddenly mani came as a criminal... mani shoots priya... dont know y... then, as a police offier bala shoots him... and after that he cries by seeing their photo... expression were their but touchingaa illai... their over all score was 110...

Gokul and Kavi:

Concept name was 'manidha neyam'...
Excellent performance from Gokul and kavi.. wht a performance... I really loved their concept... I got goose pimples at the finale of their performance... Same college opening... gokul and kavi were lovers... after their studies gokul plans to join army and kavi plans to join medical practice... so they were seperated with a belief that they will be united some day... in army, kavi is coming as a doctor and meeting up gokul, and they performed for a duet and again they danced for 'சொல்லு தலைவா' and now comes kargil war to picture, there is a fight between India and Pakisthan... and one of the pakisthani terrorist was found wonded and not dead... other army guys are asking gokul to kill him but because of 'humanity' ie., 'Manidha neyam' gokul and kavi are saving that pakisthani terrorist, but the catch here is the finale of this concept... it was lik wowwwwwwwwwwwwww... too gud one... due to heavy storm our Indian flag was in a position to fell down... as gokul was also wounded he was trying to stop the flag... but he cudnt reach it at time... by that time the pakisthani terrorist went fast and stopped the flag and straightened it again... tht too with the bgm from movie 'roja'... the moral was with humanity we can turn a terrorist to a gud human... it was really nice... :clap: thier overall score was 113...

Aarthi and Ganesh:

Concept: 20 mudhal 60 (this concept was selected by rambha,.. a gud concept indeed...

dance kammiyaaga irundhaalum performancelayum expressionlayum score aa adichuttu poyitaanga... sooperb performance... concept onnum pudhusu illa... a life of a human thaan concept... அதாவது... ஒரு ஆண் ஒரு பெண்ணை மணந்து ஒரு குழந்தையை பெற்று வளர்த்து ஆளாக்கி, அவர்களுடைய மகனுக்கு பிடித்த பெண்ணையே மணமுடித்தபின் ஒரு தாய் தந்தைக்கு என்ன நேரிடுகிறது... என்பதே indha concept... after the marriage of their son, he(son) wants to live with his wife alone and made his parents to go away from them... ganesh and aarthi's performance in ...'மார்கழியில் குளிச்சு பாரு குளிரு பழகி போகும்....' was really wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :clap:... after being in poverty... without food... the mother(aarthi) is thinking abt his son touched our hearts... this is called a masterpiece... Aarthi and ganesh are well-versed in doing such performance and it worked too well... this pair's overall score was 113... but still... last 2 rounds-leye elimination irundhirundhaa... this pair wud have got eliminated... :x

Will update Lokesh and Suchibala, Karthik and neepa's performance tomm... :wave:

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2008, 10:09 PM
Madhu,

My personal feeling is, CONCEPT oriented dance, should not go for entire beat of a single song. They should cut the songs, and proceed to show the next scene. Else not much can be done in 10 mins.

That way , do u remmeber aish and ranjit's concept (they did it for just instrumental without going in for a movie song) :clap:
Their concept ROCKED, and THEY DANCED all thorugh, without talking! and their dance conveyed the story :clap:

Dance should convey the concept :( (atleast in dance shows)! Why do u TALK bout the concept???! please DANCE ur concept :? :(

I was dissapointed with most of their performce, except gokul/kavi's climax! (they stole mainly because of climax!) def most of us got out of our seats to give a sound applause :clap:

Concept oriented dance means.

DANCE to SHOW the concept

not

dance... for a fulllllll song then...talk
dance...cut ....then...talk
dance....do some pathos scenes to cover up the judges ! and convey ur concept

very bad!

yup performance of ganesh was defly good (as an actor, NOT AS A DANCER)

aanaa
12th August 2008, 06:06 AM

Unwarranted comment!

கனி இருக்க காய் எதற்கு?

aanaa
12th August 2008, 06:06 AM
Thanks madhu

aanaa
12th August 2008, 06:11 AM
"u entertain us, we pay, whats more to glorify :) "

//dign
:yes:

"திருடனாய்ப் பார்த்துத் திருந்தாவிட்டால் திருட்டை ஒழிக்க முடியாது"
பழைய பாடல்

Shakthiprabha.
12th August 2008, 09:52 AM

Unwarranted comment!

கனி இருக்க காய் எதற்கு?

aana,

I dont know if that was for me :?

IF so, then, 'I am sorry' :bow:

mr_karthik
12th August 2008, 01:09 PM
SP mam,

I fully accept your comment that, in a dance competition, everything shoud be conveyed through dance only. If the suitable song is not available for the concept, then they can use music for their performance. Dialogues should be fully avoided in dance competitions.

you have rightly pointed out about the 'fully musical performance' of Ranjith & Aiswarya. Eventhough they got eliminated before five weeks, still we are talking about their 'mermaid' concept. That is the strength of the dance and music, intead of talking vaLa vaLaa... vaLa vaLaa... and advicing to the pairs (mostly in father get-ups).

None of the judges had pointed out to the pairs, about this big drawback (avangaLukkE theriyaadhO ennamO...!!. I think, our hubbers are better judges than those three).

Madhusree sis...

when you describe about Arthi & Ganesh's performance, you may give a special mention to Sandy, who performed as son. He melted us in last, when feeding for 'kaakkaa'.

Arthi & Gnesh's performance is not a new one. We have experienced this in several movies and serials, so we can imagine what will be the next scene.

Once Dindigul Leoni said. "naattil mudhiyOr illam peRugi varuvadhu manidhaabimaanam (humanity) kuRaindhu varuvadhaRku adaiyaaLam. evanaavadhu thannudaiya parentsai mudhiyOr illaththil sErthiruppadhu therindhaal avanai societyil irundhu odhukki vaiyungaL"

yes, his advice should be followed.

Shakthiprabha.
12th August 2008, 03:35 PM
karthik,

I think KALA did say a word "dont dance for the entire song but do it in bits" . Ofcourse NONE said that 'the concept should be danced and not spoken' :? I mean none said in those exact words!

I feel, aish and ranjit (actually their choreographer) would have ROCKED this round, had they not been eliminated. I wish they come back with a bash in re entry and WIN THE title :shock: :oops:

aanaa
12th August 2008, 08:52 PM
[b]InguLLa kushbu rasigargaLukku ( bakthargaLukku...? ) /b]varuththam irukkalaam. But we should tell what was happened there.

Unwarranted comment!
கனி இருக்க காய் எதற்கு?
aana,
I dont know if that was for me :?
IF so, then, 'I am sorry' :bow:

sorry for misunderstanding
may be my message not clear

Its definitely not for you

selvakumar
13th August 2008, 03:05 PM
Looks like, Judges kept this concept round as a 'Brahmaasthiram' to eliminate the pair that deserves a place in the final list :lol: Earlier Judges gave more marks to Arthi- Ganesh pair for rounds that were meant for DANCE. (Most of the performance of this pair was filled with too many concepts). Ideally they should have given less marks for this pair this time and removed them from the competition.

Shakthiprabha.
13th August 2008, 03:10 PM
aana,

okei cool :cheers:

selva,

:cry:

Madhu Sree
13th August 2008, 05:08 PM
Lokesh and SuchiBala:

Concept name theriyala... aanaal anniya naatu mogam patriya oru concept...

Actually This pair's performance was not bad indeed..... hmmm same college opening... its boring man... y ppl are not thinking something different... there is a cultural programme happening between the college students... lokesh has an interest to go abroad and he doesnt want to think abt our India... he is kinda funda guy, here George is coming like a dhadha and some discussion is going among george's gang... suchi bala pointing this out to lokesh and asking him to defend george, but lokesh is saying that he don wanna consider these as he is going abroad... some disaster is happening because of george... so all are beating him up.. till that time it was really boring... but then lokesh realises his mistake and he said that he gonna stay in india itself, then came up 'Vandha maatharam' song... and all of them danced for that song that was too gud... I love that song... suchi bala's dance was nice and lokesh was gud as well... expression la lokesh was too gud... but vandhe maataram song mattum thaan konjam touchingaa irundhadhu... mathappadi not bad... their over all score was 115...

Neepa and karthik:

Cudnt recollect the concept name but it was kinda vanmuraiyum mana maaruthalum... something like that...

Initially neepa and group danced for a melodious song... cudnt recollect the song name... but her expression was gud in that... after that she watched her friend(kavi) crying so she went and enquired wht happened... kavi is saying that she loves a guy, but her father is not accepting their love so neepa is promising tht she will help them getting married... now comes karthik as a rowdy, he came and performed for 'சோடா பாட்டில் கையில சைக்கில் செய்னு பையில தோடா வரான் பாருடா ஆறுமுகம்' choreography was gud for this song... after this kavi's father is seeking karthik to stop kavi's marriage... karthik and his gang are making trouble in kavi's marriage and beats up the bridegroom, seeing this neepa is yelling at him, immediately karthik changed up his mind and wants to become a gud man (என்ன கொடுமைங்க இது... திடீர் மாற்றம்... எப்படி?? :banghead: concept seriyila...)... Suddenly he is seeing neepa walking on the road, he is trying to call her up but suddenly she meet up with an accident.. meanwhile... the guys who were affected by karthik in that past are beating him up and he was admitted in the hospital... doctor is saying that he cant live anymore... so he is saying that he wants to sacrifice his parts to the affected people... his photo is hanged up in the hospital (??? என்ன கொடுமைங்க இது)..... seeing his photo neepa is shouting that y a rowdy's photo is there... then a guy is explaining that he is dead and he has donated his eyes for his son... :sigh2: mudiyala... (vala vala vala valanu poyiturukku) so she is saying that 'saakumpodhaavadhu thirundhiniye' :| then words are verbalized in speakers... 'Kan dhaanam seyungal'... in this streched performance... touchingaa onnume illa... mannu maadhiri thaan irundhudhu.. neepa's expression was gud.... kushboo told that 'Karthik had made mistake in his dance for the first time' :shock: really tht should be a complement to karthik... as he didnt make any mistake in his previous performances... :D... gud... :clap: ....thier overall score was 118... Top scorers :clap:

Shakthiprabha.
13th August 2008, 05:14 PM
Concept name theriyala... aanaal anniya naatu mogam patriya oru concept...

'anniya nattum mogamum nava bharathamum' antha mathiri etho :?

hmmm same college opening... its boring man...

yes :cry: !

immediately karthik changed up his mind and wants to become a gud man (என்ன கொடுமைங்க இது... திடீர் மாற்றம்... எப்படி?? :banghead: concept seriyila...)...

yes :cry:

his photo is hanged up in the hospital (??? என்ன கொடுமைங்க இது)..... seeing his photo neepa is shouting that rowdy's photo is here... then a guy is explaining that he is dead and he has donated his eyes for his son... :sigh2: mudiyala... (vala vala vala valanu poyiturukku)

:lol2: :cry: :lol2:

touchingaa onnume illa... mannu maadhiri thaan irundhudhu..

:yes: :cry:

Madhu Sree
13th August 2008, 05:24 PM
One thing I thought of saying later was, Sandy's performance in aarthi and ganesh concept... he deserve a sound :clap: yes... I was shocked after seeing his performance... he is not only a gud choreographer but also a very gud performer... his expression as a son of aarthi and ganesh was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... gr8 sandy... u have a gud future... வாழும் போது பெத்தவங்களுக்கு சாப்பாடு போடல... ஆனா அவங்க இறந்த அப்புறம்... காக்காவுக்கு அழுதுகிட்டே சாப்பாடு வச்சது was too gud... நெஜந்தாங்க நெறையப்பேரு இப்படி தான் பண்றாங்க.. உயிரோட இருக்கும்போது பெத்தவங்களோட மதிப்பு தெரியல... அப்புறம் ஃபீல் பண்ணி என்ன செய்ய... :sigh2:

Madhu Sree
13th August 2008, 05:30 PM
Judgement and score is the individual decition of each judge. She has to give what she thought about the pair's performances. Other judges should not interfere in it. (these kind of gentelemanism... sorry, gentlewomanism... we cant expect in MM2).

When four pairs been announced their scores and leave the platform, only two pairs were their. lastly when Ramba started to announce the score for Gokul & Kavi, "the great' Kushboo inserted her mouth and told her "Ramba naanum Kala akkaavum 8, 8 koduthirukkOm. adhai ninaivil vachikittu unga score sollunga".

indha Kushboo thirundhavE maattaaraa..?.

adhu Aakash and sruthikku kudukkum podhu sonnaanga...

Yes it happened... usually judges use to discuss among themselves before giving scores... AFAIK... yen namma ipdi eduthukkalaame... (open fist :lol2:) ramba avanga paatukku aakaash and sruthikku 10 kuduththutaa... avangala vida nalla perform pannina... bala and priya eliminate aayiruppaanga... so she cud have alerted her avlo thaan naan nenaichen... :) 8-)

sarna_blr
13th August 2008, 05:33 PM
dig//
Same kinda program is there in Z-telugu....name is AATA :lol2: ...here Judges are Sundharam master(prabhudEva father) and his son Prasad sundharam... here all participants will cry after dancing :cry2: :cry2: serial'a vida idhu periya azhugaachchi :oops2:

//end

Madhu Sree
13th August 2008, 05:38 PM
dig//
Same kinda program is there in Z-telugu....name is AATA :lol2: ...here Judges are Sundharam master(prabhudEva father) and his son Prasad sundharam... here all participants will cry after dancing :cry2: :cry2: serial'a vida idhu periya azhugaachchi :oops2:

//end

:rotfl::rotfl2:

aanaa
13th August 2008, 06:15 PM
thank you Madhu Sree for the detail updates

Madhu Sree
13th August 2008, 09:09 PM
Madhu,

My personal feeling is, CONCEPT oriented dance, should not go for entire beat of a single song. They should cut the songs, and proceed to show the next scene. Else not much can be done in 10 mins.

That way , do u remmeber aish and ranjit's concept (they did it for just instrumental without going in for a movie song) :clap:
Their concept ROCKED, and THEY DANCED all thorugh, without talking! and their dance conveyed the story :clap:

Dance should convey the concept :( (atleast in dance shows)! Why do u TALK bout the concept???! please DANCE ur concept :? :(

I was dissapointed with most of their performce, except gokul/kavi's climax! (they stole mainly because of climax!) def most of us got out of our seats to give a sound applause :clap:

Concept oriented dance means.

DANCE to SHOW the concept

not

dance... for a fulllllll song then...talk
dance...cut ....then...talk
dance....do some pathos scenes to cover up the judges ! and convey ur concept

very bad!

yup performance of ganesh was defly good (as an actor, NOT AS A DANCER)

Yep thts true... in Ranjith and aish performance, the concept was gud so what they showed the msg in the dance... aanaal inga kudhththa most of the concepts it was hard to convey the msg through dance... aanaal still it is possible... :)... so proper concepts should be given... (andha alavukku yosikkanume... adhukku inga yaaru irukkaanga... :?)...

Shakthiprabha.
13th August 2008, 09:44 PM
I supp most concepts were based on patriotism as we are nearing independance day :)

priya_2008
14th August 2008, 10:29 AM
Hi all,

Met Ranjith n Aishu last Sunday, Ranjith was down to earth, He was very confident and said he will come back with a bang in the reentry round :D

They have announced , Reentry round title is Vikram and Surya's songs. The shoot is on 17th August. Hope they will select 2 pairs to the finals. Wish and hope Ranjith must enter to the finals :)

Shakthiprabha.
14th August 2008, 10:57 AM
Hi all,

Met Ranjith n Aishu last Sunday, Ranjith was down to earth, He was very confident and said he will come back with a bang in the reentry round :D

They have announced , Reentry round title is Vikram and Surya's songs. The shoot is on 17th August. Hope they will select 2 pairs to the finals. Wish and hope Ranjith must enter to the finals :)

I wish too! I wish too!

aanaa
14th August 2008, 06:14 PM
Hi all,

good luck

Shakthiprabha.
16th August 2008, 05:57 PM
[tscii:512788a095]
மானாட மயிலாட (கலைஞர் டி.வி.) பாகம் இரண்டு வெற்றிகரமாக 23வது எபிசோட்டில் அடி எடுத்து வைக்கிறது.

திரைப்பட நடன இயக்குநர் கலா மாஸ்டர் இயக்கும் இந்த நடன நிகழ்ச்சியில், பல ஜோடிகள் வெற்றி வாய்ப்பினை இழந்துள்ள நிலையில், ஐந்து ஜோடிகள் இறுதியாக தேர்வு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.

ஒவ்வொரு சுற்றும் புதுமையாக நடன வடிவமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ள இந் நிகழ்ச்சியில் நாளை மறுநாள் (ஞாயிறு) இரவு 8 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகும் எபிசோட்டில் திகில் நடன நிகழ்ச்சி நடைபெறுகிறது. ஒவ்வொரு ஜோடியும் திகைப்பூட்டும் வண்ணம் திகில் மூட்டுëம் வேடங்களான காட்டுவாசி, மயானக் கூத்து, ஆவி வடிவம் என்று வேடம் தரித்து நடனமாடுகிறார்கள்.

IF so, then, I dont think I would be watching it this week! [/tscii:512788a095]

mr_karthik
17th August 2008, 05:28 PM
'Horror Round' means, all judges are going to participate WITHOUT MAKE-UP....??.

Shakthiprabha.
17th August 2008, 05:39 PM
'Horror Round' means, all judges are going to participate WITHOUT MAKE-UP....??.

:rotfl2: goodone! right timing! I am still laughing here! :lol2: :rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 03:36 PM
Madhusree kku irakkam pirakkatha :cry:

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 03:53 PM
Forest and Horror Round:

First of all... the whole setup deserve a sound :clap: wow.... wht a setup... mind blowing... it was realistic... :)

Bala and priya:

They chose to dance tribal(sorry to say this word, it was said by the participants itself...) style, it was a normal one... their performance was also gud in that... nice performance... they performed for 'Matha Matha Mathanu' from movie 'Varnajaalam'... that bit was too gud... the tribal style was gud indeed... Forest la aadura maadhiri irundhudhu... still horror or frightening performance nu solla mudiyala... anga anga konjam mistakes irundhudhu still it was gud to see... nice performance by bala and priya... Kushboo: 9 Kala: 7 Rambha: 9

Karthik and Neepa:

This pair's performed with a different concept saying that 'Ghosts doenst exist, aathma iruppadhu unmai but harmless', a gud msg from karthik and neepa... initiall karthik and neepa going inside a forest and neepa is saying that she likes that palce... they danced for 'மெல்லிசையே என் இதயத்தின் மெல்லிசையே'(:musicsmile) from movie 'Romeo', gud expression from neepa... due to thirst she is asking karthik to bring some water... karthik has went to bring water, suddenly some ghosts are appearing and coming near neepa and near judges too (:rotfl2:) really man, seeing others afraid sometimes turns to be a gud show :rotfl: but rambha and kusboo were not afriad only kala was so scared... after that karthik says that there is no need to afriad of ghosts, blah blah blah,... after that he is making 2 spirits to talk with us, அது யாரும் இல்லங்க... நம்ம கவி மற்றும் ஸ்ருதி, எக்ஸ்ப்ரெஷன் ரவுண்டல, கவியும் ஸ்ருதியும் இறந்து போனது போல காண்பித்திருப்பார்கள்.. அது ஆவியாய் மாறி பேய் ரவுண்டுக்கு வந்திருக்கு... :rotfl2: then they started to blah blah for sometime :banghead: then, 'THE END'... one thing that we need to appreciate is neepa's expression, karthik told that they didnt tell neepa about the scaring stuffs... so we cud see the natural fear expression from neepa... costume was too normal and casual... nothing to comment otherwise it was too gud... nice performance by neepa... Kushboo: 9 Kala: 9 Rambha: 10

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 04:17 PM
SP mam, konjam poRunga....

raaththiri bayandhavanga, ippOthaan normalkku vandhirukkaanga....

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 04:19 PM
SP mam, konjam poRunga....

raaththiri bayandhavanga, ippOthaan normalkku vandhirukkaanga....

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 04:53 PM
Gokul and Kavi:

Excellent performance from gokul and kavi... they got 30/30 :D, Dracula concept... hmmm I love/afraid to hear dracula stories, the concept goes like this, there is a wild dracula(Gokul :rotfl2:), so only a dracula can kill that dracula, andha nalla dracula thaan Kavi :rotfl: haiyo haiyo epdi elaam yosikiraanga... but to say one fact, Kavi's expression and attitude was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :clap: and one point where kavi hunched over gokul and bite him was :clap::clap::clap::clap: gr8 performance from kavi, The songs chosen were also apt for their performance.... gokul's performance was equally gud... keep it up gokul and kavi... a must watch performance on re-telecast... :D

Aarthi and Ganesh:

I didnt see the entire performance, only the last bit were aarthi was crying(the same haunted voice as in movies), so ganesh is going near her and this aarthi ghost turned ganesh to be a ghost :lol2: but to say, really it was frightening... nice performance at the finale... gud job... Score was, Kushboo: 9 Kala: 9 Rambha: 8

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 05:35 PM
I did not see anyone's performance, due to frailty of my heart.

I however saw Ramba not too pleased with arthi ganesh perf (it was blatantly written on her face :? )

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 05:47 PM
Yes.... rambha was not afraid on almost any of the performances... she was not happy about their performance... she didnt say but her scores said that... :)

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 05:50 PM
Yes.... rambha was not afraid on almost any of the performances... she is not happy in their performance... she didnt say but her scores said that... :)

:) her face was PUT ON when she said 'great perf' esp to arthi and ganesh ( I saw that bit of the show when she was awarding marks) IT was FAKE smile, very painful that she could not tell the reality :?

atleast I felt that, may be I exaggerate :?

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 05:50 PM
Lokesh and Suchi Bala:
Cudnt see this pair's performance... :(

Best Choreographer: Sandy
Best Male performer: Gokul
Best Female performer: Kavi...

On the whole, this week's episode went well...

Nandri Nandri Nandri :D

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 05:51 PM
ungal ponaana nerathai intha mm review kku odhukki engalukkelaam treat tharuvatharkku nandri!

We look forward to the review more than the show itself :D

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 05:52 PM
Yes.... rambha was not afraid on almost any of the performances... she is not happy in their performance... she didnt say but her scores said that... :)

:) her face was PUT ON when she said 'great perf' esp to arthi and ganesh ( I saw that bit of the show when she was awarding marks) IT was FAKE smile, very painful that she could not tell the reality :?

atleast I felt that, may be I exaggerate :?

No no... u r rite... :) great performance nu sollittu edhukku 8 kudukkanum... she even told that, as they didnt scare her, she is giving 8

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 05:53 PM
avanga mugathula poli punnagai appattama therinjathu :)

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 05:53 PM
ungal ponaana nerathai intha mm review kku odhukki engalukkelaam treat tharuvatharkku nandri!

We look forward to the review more than the show itself :D

:bow: kandippa... innum 1 week konjam busy later on, free aayiduven... :)

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 05:54 PM
avanga mugathula poli punnagai appattama therinjathu :)

adhu ennavo unmai thaan... :)

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 05:58 PM
Final episode kku

SPECIAL JUDGES nnu hubbers naama 3 per pona epdi irukkum :redjump:

madhusree, karthik, shakthiprabha

:D dreams are more intersting than realities :D

mgb
18th August 2008, 06:14 PM
moonu perum hammer eduthuttu ponga :twisted:

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 06:26 PM
Final episode kku

SPECIAL JUDGES nnu hubbers naama 3 per pona epdi irukkum :redjump:

madhusree, karthik, shakthiprabha

:D dreams are more intersting than realities :D
SP mam, ippadiyellaam kooda aasai irukkaa...?.

Definitely we three are UNFIT to be judges for MM2, for the following reasons:

1. I think we three know something about dance, eventhough we are not able to dance.
2. We three will be more neutral, to watche their performances.
3. We will not play with the contestants during the show, and will be more strict.
4. We three will wait till the final episode to decide the winners, and we will never select the winners, before the introduction round itself.
5. We three will never give score more than '6' even for the best performance.
6. We three will never do 'match fixing' (performance fixing) for the contest.

now you say mam, are we fit to be judges...??. no.. never...

ayyO edhukku vaayai kiNdureenga..?.

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 06:29 PM
6. We three will never do 'match fixing' (performance fixing) for the contest.

5. We three will never give score more than '6' even for the best performance.

and this wins the argument :clap: definitely nothign can be more true :D

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 06:35 PM
But I want to... :oops: so that, I wont give 'Encouragement Marks' and eliminate the least scored pair on each round, not once in 4 or 5 episodes... :lol2: (appo aarthi and ganesh 3rd roundlaye eliminate panniyiruppen :wink: )

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 06:47 PM
I did not see anyone's performance, due to frailty of my heart.
SP mam,

neenga bayappadum aLavukkellaam oNNum illai.

enga veetula chinna pasanga (thambi pasanga) ellaam siriththukkoNdE paarththaargaL...
"hey, idhO paaru pEy bommai"
"dEi, indha pEyai vida adhu nalla irukkudaa"
(their dialogues).

Shakthiprabha.
18th August 2008, 06:49 PM
:lol2: athu sari... I shall try to watch re-teleacst :D