PDA

View Full Version : AR || LOTR Musical | Matthew Warchus | James Byng ||

thineshan54321
15th February 2008, 11:20 AM
as everyone knows most likely, the CD/DVD package has released. i have just placed an order with CD WOW and am expecting it in another week. i urge everyone to order their CD/DVD online. it is a collection u will never regret in buying. its not a movie soundtrack, this is special. this is prolly the grandest musical ever made and it has ARR in it. so plz order. i also kindly request members here to not post LOTR online.

if any of u guys have listened to the soundtrack, plz do share ur experiences.

thineshan54321
19th February 2008, 06:13 AM
did anyone order these CDs? its free delivery so its $20 USD. a really good deal since u get a 5.1 DVD and a 2.1 CD. urge u guys to order it.

Shankar
19th February 2008, 02:30 PM
thinesan,
CD distribution rights vAngirukkeengaLA ? ;-)

thineshan54321
20th February 2008, 05:39 AM
thinesan,
CD distribution rights vAngirukkeengaLA ? ;-)

:lol: imo its a very good deal because of the 5.1 thats y

A.ANAND
20th February 2008, 07:18 AM
audio release acha???

thineshan54321
20th February 2008, 07:34 AM
audio release acha???

only online ordering. its 20 bucks but it has CD and DVD (5.1 of the songs) google CD-WOW Lord of the rings USA

thineshan54321
23rd February 2008, 09:36 AM
wow! just got it two days ago. been listening to it a lot. initially the soundtrack was so weird. i mean the genre it belogned to (symphonic orchestra, with a irish folking touch). i couldnt grasp it at all, then on repeated hearings, ARRs work just stared at me. In all the tracks where him and nightingle have worked together, i can say for SURE that the melody belongs to ARR and i think orchestration was cocomposed. truly, even in a western environment ARRs work just stands out and it sounds brilliant. yathu, since u r in UK, u should be able to buy this at stores there or even order it online at CD-WOW or Amazon (UK). it comes in a brilliantly packaged cover, with a intro of each composer, the lyrics, and other info. even for ppl around the world, u can order it online and u will get it within 7 days. i ordered altho i am in NA and the sad part is, the video doesnt work on teh DVD, so i memorized the sequence of buttons to enable 5.1 and i've been listening to the audio on the DVD. also the video is just pics which u can view on ur computer, so it doesnt really matter. i am going to take my time with this soundtrack before saying anything. ARR is the major composer, vartinna next and then nightangle. very proud of this album. the tracks where ARR worked (8/16)+1bonus on DVD is 80-90% by ARR and the rest by the nightangle (if my ARR ears are ne good). :)

lancelot
23rd February 2008, 12:38 PM
guys! is there any way i can download LOTR? CD is not available here :(

hehe
:D

thineshan54321
23rd February 2008, 07:30 PM
guys! is there any way i can download LOTR? CD is not available here :(

hehe

u can order it online lance

slperson1
23rd February 2008, 11:28 PM
What is the link to order it online

thineshan54321
24th February 2008, 12:21 AM
What is the link to order it online

there ya go: http://www.cd-wow.us/detail_results.php?product_code=2541117

the dvd is in pal but only the video (which is just productions pics like when making etc so thats not a big deal). the audio 5.1 is amazing and it works fine on any DVD whether NTSC or PAL. i have a NTSC DVD so i cant see the slideshow on TV but i saw it on the computer, its nothing big, its better to just listen to the audio then watch and listen. enjoy.

Yathu
24th February 2008, 04:49 AM
wow! just got it two days ago. been listening to it a lot. initially the soundtrack was so weird. i mean the genre it belogned to (symphonic orchestra, with a irish folking touch). i couldnt grasp it at all, then on repeated hearings, ARRs work just stared at me. In all the tracks where him and nightingle have worked together, i can say for SURE that the melody belongs to ARR and i think orchestration was cocomposed. truly, even in a western environment ARRs work just stands out and it sounds brilliant. yathu, since u r in UK, u should be able to buy this at stores there or even order it online at CD-WOW or Amazon (UK). it comes in a brilliantly packaged cover, with a intro of each composer, the lyrics, and other info. even for ppl around the world, u can order it online and u will get it within 7 days. i ordered altho i am in NA and the sad part is, the video doesnt work on teh DVD, so i memorized the sequence of buttons to enable 5.1 and i've been listening to the audio on the DVD. also the video is just pics which u can view on ur computer, so it doesnt really matter. i am going to take my time with this soundtrack before saying anything. ARR is the major composer, vartinna next and then nightangle. very proud of this album. the tracks where ARR worked (8/16)+1bonus on DVD is 80-90% by ARR and the rest by the nightangle (if my ARR ears are ne good). :)

Yeah I should be able to buy it in HMV here. Will get round to buying it one of these days! I've heard a few samples from the show, including Lothlorian (I think thats how you spell it). Sounded really nice, but I don't know if I can fully appreciate classical type music! Will try though (in preparation for ARRs classical album, which he has said he is making in numerous interviews!).

thineshan54321
24th February 2008, 05:19 AM

Yeah I should be able to buy it in HMV here. Will get round to buying it one of these days! I've heard a few samples from the show, including Lothlorian (I think thats how you spell it). Sounded really nice, but I don't know if I can fully appreciate classical type music! Will try though (in preparation for ARRs classical album, which he has said he is making in numerous interviews!).

the melodies are superb in the album epecially wonder and the song of hope

thineshan54321
26th February 2008, 01:24 AM
vote plz: http://www.ssmusic.tv/top10.php

thineshan54321
26th February 2008, 06:41 PM
guys there r two parts to the files i sent. as softsword pointed out, i sent the same link twice. so expect part II soon.

MADDY
26th February 2008, 06:57 PM
i sent the same link twice. so expect part II soon.

:notworthy: ur ARR service is very commendable....

Ramakrishna
26th February 2008, 08:59 PM
Thabk you very much Thineshan one again :D

thineshan54321
27th February 2008, 03:20 AM
you guys are welcome. :)

some clarifications. There are 18 tracks in total of which 9 were composed by ARR. out of that nine due to huge file sizes (.wav) i split it up into 4 and 5. so my intentions were to send the two links but instead i sent the same link twice. what u have now are two of the same links for the first 4 tracks. the better half is still to come. just hold on till i upload since i lost the 2nd link. sry for the truble and remember to leave ur comments.

lancelot
27th February 2008, 07:39 AM
you guys are welcome. :)

some clarifications. There are 18 tracks in total of which 9 were composed by ARR. out of that nine due to huge file sizes (.wav) i split it up into 4 and 5. so my intentions were to send the two links but instead i sent the same link twice. what u have now are two of the same links for the first 4 tracks. the better half is still to come. just hold on till i upload since i lost the 2nd link. sry for the truble and remember to leave ur comments.

thanx dude.. listening to them rite now :)
hehe

thineshan54321
29th February 2008, 04:01 AM
check ur pmsgs for both links (9 tracks all by ARR). pls leave ur comments. However, the best track is still not sent in those links. Its only in the DVD and not the CD so I couldnt rip it. It is spellbounding! These are nevertheless very good imo.

mikesasi
29th February 2008, 03:19 PM
Hi thineshan,
could you please post me that links too? eagerly waiting to listen to that 9 golden tracks from our boss..

thanks & regards,
sasi

thineshan54321
1st March 2008, 09:19 AM
wow. these songs after repeated listenings are really amazing. ARR = melody king!!!!!!

thineshan54321
3rd May 2008, 05:49 AM
Here it is! First of all, thank you all for making my time here so memorable and sorry for keeping you all waited. Now, for the surprise!! 8-) This is the bonus track from LOTR that I have been talking about. I have ripped them in two formats .wav (5.1) and .wav (2.1). The file sizes are ofcourse huge but you all know me, I will never compromise quality for size. And, I know you all (never worry about size for ARRs tracks). :) So hopefully the suffer is worth your time. This track has been fully done by ARR. The tune, orchestration everything and you can feel it! Both tracks can be played on any sound system (5.1 or 2.1). The reason I posted 2.1 is because its smaller on the file size. However, if you have 5.1 sound system, its HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended that you download 5.1. 2.1 might sound really bad since it has been downconverted from a 5.1 source. So, whatever the sound system, I say download 5.1 wav if you have the time and patience.

Softsword, I know you requested me to release this a while ago, but I wasnt too familiar with ripping audio streams from DVD and also preserving the quality at its best (ie 5.1). Also, I wasnt able to find time and so thats why the delay. :(

What better time than now when ADA and JTJNA are inches away from release yet feels so far from our hands. Let "The Song of Hope" give you some hope and happiness (especially for Yathu since he is going through exams). :) ENJOY EVERYBODY! And, before you knwo it, ADA and JTYJN will be here.

[5.1 wav]
http://www.divshare.com/download/4403004-09c

[2.1 wav]
http://www.divshare.com/download/4402806-3bc

littlemaster1982
3rd May 2008, 08:27 AM
Just now saw this. Thanks a lot Thineshan :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

thineshan54321
3rd May 2008, 06:58 PM
Just now saw this. Thanks a lot Thineshan :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

not a problem. how is it?

littlemaster1982
3rd May 2008, 07:29 PM
I'm stuck in office today :( Will dl and listen once I reach home.

Ramakrishna
3rd May 2008, 08:19 PM
Thank u thinesh. Downloading it.

Yathu
4th May 2008, 03:11 PM
:ty: Thineshan!

Song of Hope - This is exactly what I need! Will download soon and comment! :D

:thumbsup:

thineshan54321
4th May 2008, 07:19 PM
u r all welcome

Yathu
5th May 2008, 01:58 AM
Thineshan I tried downloading it now but it says file not found! Have you removed the file from divshare?

thineshan54321
5th May 2008, 07:12 AM
Thineshan I tried downloading it now but it says file not found! Have you removed the file from divshare?

no i hvnt. which file r u talking about? ill reupload elsewhere.

littlemaster1982
5th May 2008, 08:24 AM

Both 5.1 & 2.1 versions are removed :( Thineshan, have you registered in Divshare? Because, the files won't be deleted for registered users.

thineshan54321
7th May 2008, 09:48 PM

Both 5.1 & 2.1 versions are removed :( Thineshan, have you registered in Divshare? Because, the files won't be deleted for registered users.

ahhh. ill reupload guys. sorry for the truble. anyone else download it?

littlemaster1982
7th May 2008, 11:08 PM
Ram might have downloaded it. I had office during the last weekend. Otherwise would have downloaded immediately :|

thineshan54321
8th May 2008, 04:12 AM
here ya go: this is the 5.1 version, expect 2.1 soon: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ooxdxd

warning, this cant be burned to a CD since the sample rate is 48 khz. just for pc listening. the quality is AMAZING!

MrIndia
8th May 2008, 06:05 AM
ammo 120 MB... konjam paathu korachi potu kudungo.. what is the size of 2.1

thineshan54321
8th May 2008, 07:04 AM
ammo 120 MB... konjam paathu korachi potu kudungo.. what is the size of 2.1

haha, btw welcome! 2.1 is 3 times smaller ill give link soon. but if u have 5.1 u HAVE to download this. its phenomenol!

thineshan54321
8th May 2008, 08:50 AM
here is the 2.1 version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k64evu

Ramakrishna
8th May 2008, 07:43 PM
Listened to this song around 20+ times since morning..really superb. Not able to stop listening to it. But the song is quite short.

thineshan54321
8th May 2008, 11:01 PM
Listened to this song around 20+ times since morning..really superb. Not able to stop listening to it. But the song is quite short.

short and sweet. i happened to stay up late a few days ago. I listened to this song at around 2 am when everything was so quiet and dark. what an experience it was... so serene

MrIndia
8th May 2008, 11:12 PM
:D thanks a lot.. its sounds awesome.... flute pirikuthhilla..

thineshan54321
9th May 2008, 12:19 AM
:D thanks a lot.. its sounds awesome.... flute pirikuthhilla..

np. flutea pathi enna soneenga? i dont understand sry...

Yathu
9th May 2008, 03:04 AM
Thanks for reuploading Thineshan! Just downloaded it! Listened to it three times soo far! I have to say....it's a very relaxing, chillout kinda song! :D

Loving it! Thanks mate. :D

thineshan54321
9th May 2008, 06:59 AM
Thanks for reuploading Thineshan! Just downloaded it! Listened to it three times soo far! I have to say....it's a very relaxing, chillout kinda song! :D

Loving it! Thanks mate. :D

no prob! enjoy... hopefully it reduces some of ur exam stresses (i know how it feels).

littlemaster1982
9th May 2008, 08:17 PM
The song is so soothing. Sedate!!!

The quality is too good. Thanks a lot Thineshan :)

thineshan54321
10th May 2008, 05:53 AM
The song is so soothing. Sedate!!!

The quality is too good. Thanks a lot Thineshan :)

np. i am also making a DTS 5.1 audio CD out of all the tracks from the original 5.1 DVD. I will let you all know when I am done.

thineshan54321
10th May 2008, 11:48 PM
Hey guys, I have released the 5.1 DTS CD of the LOTR Musical. This can be burned to a normal audio CD and can be played on a dts compatible system for 5.1. you can download it @ [deleted]. You have to register there though. I made this especially for you guys, so I'll be dissapointed if you all don't download it. :) Since the file size is 670 mb, it will be a hassle for me to upload on sites, thats why I chose a torrent site. The account you make at that site will be very useful, since I will also be releasing 5.1 DTS CDs of ARR movies with the songs and voiceless BGM (5.1). I am still learning how I can do that perfectly, so dont get you hopes high now. :)

Once you sign up and are logged in, click this link to go directly to the page to download: [deleted]

Hope you all enjoy this release.

littlemaster1982
11th May 2008, 12:08 AM
That's great Thineshan :thumbsup: I already have an account in that. Good Job :thumbsup: Downloading right away :D

littlemaster1982
11th May 2008, 09:52 AM
Thineshan,

The thread seems to be deleted. I'm not able to download :( Getting an error in utorrent - Failure: Unregistered torrent :|

thineshan54321
11th May 2008, 11:08 AM
Thineshan,

The thread seems to be deleted. I'm not able to download :( Getting an error in utorrent - Failure: Unregistered torrent :|

ya apparently i am not allowed to post it there. I am arguing with the mods so that I can re-release it there. Apparently its an english album (funny how PFMB was allowed there). very very frustrating. If you guys know a better method, plz let me know.

littlemaster1982
11th May 2008, 01:22 PM
Thineshan,

Create the torrent file with any of these public trackers and share the torrent file here (sendspace/divshare).

http://open.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce
http://www.torrent-downloads.to:2710/announce
http://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce
udp://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce
http://www.sumotracker.com/announce

For more information, check here (http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/).

thineshan54321
11th May 2008, 08:12 PM
Thineshan,

Create the torrent file with any of these public trackers and share the torrent file here (sendspace/divshare).

http://open.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce
http://www.torrent-downloads.to:2710/announce
http://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce
udp://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce
http://www.sumotracker.com/announce

For more information, check here (http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/).

wow this is just what i needed. wonderful.

thineshan54321
11th May 2008, 08:16 PM
there y'all go: [deleted] (open the file with any torrent program such as utorrent or bittorrent or such and let it download) special thanks to littlemaster for suggesting this method. This is more than 6 hours of my work and its dishertening that they did not allow me to release it there. but very glad that you guys can download it. :)

littlemaster1982
11th May 2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks again Thineshan :2thumbsup: Pls let us know at what time you can seed this. At present, no seeds available :( With my connection speed it'll take 10-12 hrs to download. After that I'll seed this till everyone can download.

thineshan54321
12th May 2008, 12:37 AM
Thanks again Thineshan :2thumbsup: Pls let us know at what time you can seed this. At present, no seeds available :( With my connection speed it'll take 10-12 hrs to download. After that I'll seed this till everyone can download.

hey its up and seeding as of this minute. ill continue to seed this until necessary. if someone needs and i am not seeding, just msg here and ill seed asap.

littlemaster1982
12th May 2008, 06:49 AM
Thineshan,

I've started downloading now. Will let you know once it is complete. I'll continue to seed then and you may stop seeding.

thineshan54321
12th May 2008, 09:11 AM
Thineshan,

I've started downloading now. Will let you know once it is complete. I'll continue to seed then and you may stop seeding.

great thx, but it seems like ppl r not interested in this release.. :( but i am very glad u r download this release. hopefully ppl will download in the near future. :)

littlemaster1982
12th May 2008, 09:48 AM
Ppl will download for sure :thumbsup:

thineshan54321
12th May 2008, 10:42 PM
Ppl will download for sure :thumbsup:

i think just about 100 mb for u to go lm. be our first critic... let us know how it sounds plz. and oh remember its a good idea to group the arr tracks (1,2,6,7,10,11,14,15,16,19) when u burn so that you dont have to keep skipping:

prologue
the road goes on
the song of hope
star of earendil
lothlorien
the siege of the city of kings
the song of hope (duet)
wonder
the final battle
the song of hope (alternate version)

Yathu
13th May 2008, 10:17 PM
Ow cool, will download this when I get the time Thinesh. Someone's gonna have to explain to me how to use torrents again! :oops: :lol: Im a P2P (limewire) user!

The following is EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: lol

I made this especially for you guys, so I'll be dissapointed if you all don't download it. :)

thineshan54321
13th May 2008, 10:35 PM
Ow cool, will download this when I get the time Thinesh. Someone's gonna have to explain to me how to use torrents again! :oops: :lol: Im a P2P (limewire) user!

The following is EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: lol

I made this especially for you guys, so I'll be dissapointed if you all don't download it. :)

u bet! :lol: i'll pm u with details on how to use torrents. :)

thineshan54321
14th May 2008, 05:51 PM
guys i am sorry. just got a pm from MOD. i am not allowed to share thsi with you guys in public.

littlemaster1982
15th May 2008, 11:49 AM
The Siege of the City of the Kings :2thumbsup: What an orchestration!!! :notworthy: On par with Azeem-O-Shah (JA).