PDA

View Full Version : Back to life

Dr. Veena
1st January 2005, 06:54 PM
I don't know about other ppl. But after the initial shock, I'm back to my life, is it selfish?
I'm still thinking of getting out of the country , have an independent home etc. I force myself to think of the thousands who have lost their homes but i just can't. sigh!!!!!!!!

Sudhaama
2nd January 2005, 04:14 AM
Hi Ms. Veena,

Where had you such bitter days...? How did you got saved?

Will you please NARRATE?

nirosha sen
2nd January 2005, 01:29 PM
Veena, hold on tight to your dreams and work on them as you are still young!! You are no more selfish than the rest of us, dear!

Yes, after the initial shock, Life indeed does go on!! My motto has always been the same : Life is for the Living, so live and let live!! And if it requires you to move from where you are, go ahead and make your attempts to spread your wings and fly ..........

Bad Boy
2nd January 2005, 04:33 PM
Yeah Dr. Veena,

I only wonder why you are shocked at all. Were you really shocked because people may perhaps expect you to donate a bit more as being a doctor? :roll:

Take it easy dr. No probs. We all have to get back to normalcy sooner or later.

Dr. Veena
5th January 2005, 12:16 PM
Thankyou guys for all the support. Nirosha, Thanku buddy, for not letting me down!

Well, yes, I need to work goal oriented towards my dreams.

I'm bitter because life did not move the way I wanted, but I force myself to think of all those poor ppl. God has been very very kind to me. Once again, thanks a ton for all the support! You have put a smile on my face! :-)

NOV
5th January 2005, 12:28 PM
BadBoy

Change your avatar!

Dr. Veena
5th January 2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah Dr. Veena,

I only wonder why you are shocked at all. Were you really shocked because people may perhaps expect you to donate a bit more as being a doctor?

Take it easy dr. No probs. We all have to get back to normalcy sooner or later.

Ooooooh ppl don't have to expect me to donate more b'coz I have not yet started practicing. I'm doing my MD ............still a student. . Its a tough & hectic life!

Bad Boy
11th January 2005, 12:18 AM
Its a tough & hectic life!
Then why don't you give it up, still a student Veena?