PDA

View Full Version : Shivamayam.

Surya
3rd November 2004, 08:22 AM
Yellam Shiva Mayam.

What is happening in the Thodar?

Badri
25th February 2005, 10:19 AM
Seriously, I was such an avid watcher of the thodar when in India...wish someone still watching would give update on what's happening...

Sadhana
4th March 2005, 09:59 AM
Seriously, I was such an avid watcher of the thodar when in India...wish someone still watching would give update on what's happening...

Where did you leave off? I can try to summarize what I have seen up to now. Like I said in the Chithampara Ragasiyam thread, I don't get to watch these serials on a daily basis but get them as a bulk so some other people on this forum might be ahead of me... let me know.

Badri
4th March 2005, 10:33 AM
Wow! Thanks, Sadhana

I left off quite a while ago...so much so I have even forgotten names...

It was when the forest officer (the father of the 3 girls and the mechanic shop boy...what are their names, now?) comes to the city in Kannan's body...there is an interview with one "baba" sort of guy who claims to become god, and then, he sees Kannan on a mo'bike, with a Naga guy following him...been about 2 months now...that is where I left off

Thanks

Sadhana
6th March 2005, 01:41 AM
Hey Badri!

Sorry it took me a while to reply to your post.

Like I said earlier, I see it in bulk whenever the people decide to record the episodes and send it over to Canada :P

So, looks like you and I are not that far off in what we saw last.

However, I think I am one episode ahead of you ... lol.

So what happens is that Ponni (the child) takes Kannan and have him stay at his parents' house. She claims it's the safest place for him. Tharika (I don't know her name in the serial... but she danced to a song with Dhanush in Puthukoattaiyil Saravanan) runs into that Naga guy and he ends up hypnotizing her and taking her somewhere. That's where that part ends.

Remember that Jewellery shop owner - the old man? Balu and his second sister go to him and give him the gold that was given to his father in Sivamalai and ask the old man to make it into a thaali and a ring for the maappillai. As you can see the marriage date is settled. As soon as they left, this unnecessary scene takes place. But the important part is a police constable comes in and asks the old man to give him a picture of his son whom the old man reported to be missing. After giving the picture, the old man goes into his room and opens up this chest and takes out two books with old writings on it about "sorna" something... basically converting elements into gold.

Meanwhile, the detective (Venu Aravinth) finds out that the skeleton he finds in Sivamalai belongs to the old man's son. He goes to the police station and finds out the old man's address and visits the old man. There, he finds out that the old man's ancestors have tried to find the secret to making gold and have succeeded in finding two books on some medicine (i think... not too sure). His son went off to find the secrets too apparently and died. Venu Aravinth didn't tell the old man that his son died though.

That's where I left off... have to wait like another 2 or 3 weeks until I get the next cassette. I will update when I see that cassette. Take care!

Badri
7th March 2005, 04:35 AM
Thanks a Lot, Sadhana...

Hey Surya: Did you see the update on the thodar?

Yudhajit
9th March 2005, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I am also very much interested in watching the thodar, its really really nice. You know my mom is now interested in books on Siddhas. I bough one book on Siddhas by Dr. Ganapathy. It was really nice book to. If there are somebody who are all interested in discussing about the thodar or about siddhas or anything else regarding this, we can do and start a separate thread on this.

have a nice day
Yudhajit

Surya
16th March 2005, 06:45 AM
I"m coming to this section after a looooooooooong time. Thanks guys!!! Now I can start watching it because I know the history. :D

Siddhas are facinating. First my dad used to make me read books in this genre. But after a while I started reading on my own. Facinating!! :D

Regards. 8)

aanaa
16th March 2005, 07:00 AM
hi there

i did watch upto last week

now I lost channal so no more episode

could u please update the last week episode

thank u in advance

Badri
16th March 2005, 07:02 AM
aanaa: If you watched upto last week, could you please take off from where Sadhana left off and give us lesser fortunate ones an update?

aanaa
16th March 2005, 07:28 AM
forest officer
- killed a cobra and took the diamond
- the cobra wants to revenge him
-so he goes as siddha
-living in forest for many years.
-come to city for his daughters marrige in kannan(?) body

cobra is also coming to city
stays in vengat's house( forest officer ' son)
in the second daughter's body

diamond is in hosuse where vengat mother kunkum dappa

mother everyday do prayer and have kunkum

cobra make mother to falls in bathroom and hospitalized
so she might missed one day pooja - no poddu - o can get the iamond

ponni is also in th same house
knows evrything

and advised knnan to place kunkum on
so they are Ok

vengat's mother lost toomuch blood - other lady gives blood

Sadhana
16th March 2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks Aanaa!

Seems like the serial hasn't moved much from where I left off. I am still waiting for the tape to come... so as soon as that comes I will post up the review. Take care...

-Ellaam Avan Seyal- :D

Badri
16th March 2005, 10:41 AM
Hey Surya...if you can get to watch the thodar, then pls remember to post the synopsis every week, pa!!

aanaa
19th March 2005, 08:24 PM
can someone update March 19 , 2005 episode

thank u in advance

aanaa
23rd March 2005, 09:27 PM
anybody watching???

????

Surya
24th March 2005, 02:34 AM
Hey Surya...if you can get to watch the thodar, then pls remember to post the synopsis every week, pa!!

I will PA! :D But unforthunatly I missed this week.

aanaa
24th March 2005, 03:12 AM
[quote="
I will PA! :D But unforthunatly I missed this week.[/quote]

could someone update this one plzz

aanaa
27th March 2005, 08:12 PM
expecting last 2 weeks update

anybody here?

Yudhajit
28th March 2005, 11:17 AM
I aslo missed 19 March's and 26 March's episode. could any one please brief about what happened ????

regards,

Surya
29th March 2005, 06:27 AM
Ok, I saw it! :D
Here it is...

Venu Aravind finds out about the cobra/daughter from the Swarna Siddhar. Venkat's mother is out of hospatile. Is fine etc etc. The wedding is still on. The groom visits the house to chenck on everything. He makes sure that the father is going to show up. Ponni urges that he will. Before he leaves he talks to the second daughter/cobra. And happens to look into the mirror, and sees a cobra there instead of the daughter. The Daughter moves away from the mirror. The groom is petrified. but then thinks it's an illusion or whatever, and leaves. One of those guys who makes Cobras come out using their musical instrument that looks like a flute shows up. He claims that he can catch any cobra, and that he can detect them using his smell. Ponni makes him play it. The cobra/daughter runs to the back yard. Venkat, Ponni, and The guy go to the back yard. The snake guy finds out that the daughter is the cobra because of the smell. He doesn't reveal it. He confirms that there is a snake in the house, but says that he will bring his uncle who is good at all of this. He goes to his uncle and tells him about the cobra/woman. They leave for the house when the Cobra/daughter stings both of them and kills them right there on the street.
To be Cont. :)

aanaa
29th March 2005, 08:12 PM
Here it is...

. They leave for the house when the Cobra/daughter stings both of them and kills them right there on the street.

thank u

so snake bites & kills innocent ones/2s
too bad

anything about Ajay and his companions?

Badri
30th March 2005, 05:37 AM
who is ajay pa?

aanaa
30th March 2005, 08:25 PM
who is ajay

Ajayai -
in villan samiyar role
Ajayai - real name - tall high -
in annamalia - inspector/
sithhi - rathika's friend

Badri
31st March 2005, 05:14 AM
Oh ok ok...he's the guy who is playing that baba or someone right?

aanaa
31st March 2005, 06:11 PM
Oh ok ok...
he's the guy who is playing that baba or someone right?

u got it
wow

aanaa
3rd April 2005, 09:43 PM
Here it is...

waiting??/

April 02?

Surya
5th April 2005, 03:24 AM
Here it is Pa! :D

Venu Aravindh finds out where the original daughter is kept and brings her home. The snake now scared, leaves the house. Brahma Sidhar warns the snake to back off before he gets hurt, the snake refuses and says that he will get his diamond, and his revenge. The Siddhar gives up and leaves. One of Ajay's Brahma Shishyas gets the snake to join their crew. So now Ajay's gang, and the snake are a team. The snake morphes into one of Ajay's dead sishyas according to Ajay's order.

That was it. It was kind of short this week. :(

Gotta go. Regards pa! :D

aanaa
5th April 2005, 08:33 PM
Here it is Pa! :D

Venu Aravindh

xxx
That was it. It was kind of short this week. :(

Gotta go. Regards pa! :D

Nanry Surya

p.s: good in frequently changing the advar?

Surya
6th April 2005, 02:37 AM
Thanks Pa! Yes, I do get tired of having the same avatar for more than a week. :lol2:

Regards. 8)

aanaa
7th April 2005, 06:14 PM
Thanks Pa! Yes, I do get tired of having the same avatar for more than a week. :lol2:

Regards. 8)

so western style

only 4 avatar or ????
:-)))))

Surya
9th April 2005, 12:26 AM
The Rajaji Avatar was western? Really? :wink:

aanaa
10th April 2005, 05:43 AM
The Rajaji Avatar was western? Really? :wink:

changing frequently = western

not Rajaji Avatar

oohlala
10th April 2005, 11:02 AM
Wat happened this week... :roll:

Surya wat happened 2 ur avatar??? :shock: :cry:

aanaa
10th April 2005, 08:24 PM

:

helloooo !!!

oohlala
10th April 2005, 08:31 PM

:

helloooo !!!

Hi...
Wat happened this week... :shock:

Yudhajit
11th April 2005, 09:45 AM
HI everybody, this time everything happened in the sub-registerer office, Everybody was waiting for the father of bride, groom's chithi some don't want this marriage to happen because she had promised her brother for marrying his daughter for her son. Finally the marriage happened. Bride and groom arrived at bride's house and bride's sister going to serve them milk which is poisened by the snake.

aanaa
11th April 2005, 06:37 PM
HI everybody, this time everything happened in the sub-registerer office, Everybody was waiting for the father of bride, groom's chithi some don't want this marriage to happen because she had promised her brother for marrying his daughter for her son. Finally the marriage happened. Bride and groom arrived at bride's house and bride's sister going to serve them milk which is poisened by the snake.

thank u for the updating

but its very veryyyy short

aanaa
12th April 2005, 08:17 PM
hello

!!!!

Yudhajit
13th April 2005, 10:13 AM
Yes aana,

Tell me, Sorry, actually i am not good at explaining stories :)

aanaa
13th April 2005, 07:39 PM
Tell me, Sorry, actually i am not good at explaining stories :)

something is better than nothing

atleast know the main point

but needs some elabration

try next time

happy TAMIL new year to all

Surya
21st April 2005, 07:43 AM
Come on PA! Someone help us out for last week! :D

Badri
21st April 2005, 07:44 AM
enna Surya thambi: Pona varam nee pakkalaya?

Surya
21st April 2005, 07:48 AM
Ella anne, Naan pona vaaram, Chandramukhi-ku poyiten. Ippo paatha, ellarum athe than pannirukange pola. :wink:

Badri
21st April 2005, 07:52 AM
Ada paavi: Shivamayathha vittu Chandramukhi pakka poittiye...unna nambi naanga inga update kaga wait pannrom!

amaam, athenna lakakalakalakala nnu yennamo oru saththam, un signaturela?

Surya
21st April 2005, 08:25 AM
Ada paavi: Shivamayathha vittu Chandramukhi pakka poittiye...unna nambi naanga inga update kaga wait pannrom!

Naan ungala nambi thane Chandramukhi-ke ponen! :mrgreen:

athenna lakakalakalakala nnu yennamo oru saththam, un signaturela?

Chandramukhi-ya paathuko, signature-a purinjiko! :wink:
Or, u can listen to the RAA RAA song in the movie, and u'll know. :D It's a mannerism for one of the Rajinis. :thumbsup:

Badri
21st April 2005, 08:33 AM
a mannerism for one of the Rajinis.

How many Rajinis are there????

Surya
21st April 2005, 08:49 AM
There is just one in the storyline. But towards the end, "Chandramukhi" pictures Rajini as the king who burned her alive. So just one Rajini, but he also appears as the murderer of Chandramukhi towards the end. Awesome movie! :thumbsup:

aanaa
23rd April 2005, 07:20 PM
can somebody update the last week episode plz

aanaa
25th April 2005, 04:57 AM
[quote="aanaa"]
can somebody update the last week episode plz[

/quote]

this week also plz

Surya
27th April 2005, 01:12 AM
Yes Please!! I really want to know what is going on! :cry:

aanaa
5th May 2005, 06:06 PM
Yes Please!! I really want to know what is going on! :cry:

no body here!!!!

aanaa
23rd May 2005, 04:58 AM
hellooooooo

plz somebody here
open the lock

ishwaria
6th June 2005, 09:05 AM
[tscii:30332ef8f6]Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and not much of a story teller but I see that there has been no-one to update so let me fill in some of the blanks. Let me start with the return of the sister.
Since the PI finds her and brings her back, she returns home for the wedding. So the snake has to leave the house. The Chitti of the groom almost cancels the wedding cos the father doesn’t turn. But he does and everyone is surprised. The sorna chithar comes to town in the forest officer’s body and exchanges it for Kannan’s body so now the father has his own body. He gives some gold for the bride and leaves immediately. Doesn’t talk much to anyone. He goes back to return his body to sorna chitar and take back kannan’s body. Kannan’s father sees this and gets upset. They explain to him the truth and ask him not to tell anyone. In the house the snake spits poison into the milk ment for the bride and groom but when they were about to drink it, the monkey tips it off. The groom is not happy about the bad sign and quickly leaves the place.
Meanwhile the snake is angry that its plans are foiled. It is angry with that Tharika girl who let the sister escape. It makes her swear on its head that she will always be bound to its words so she cant go back on her words and becomes bound for life to the snake. It asks her to make friends with balu and the PI and spy on them. It makes friends with that Yogi Magadev (the chitar from town) and brings him to a snake chitar. Yogi Magadev becomes the snake chitar’s student so that he can learn the chitar secrets. Meanwhile Yogi Magadev’s follower and the snake kidnap Ranganayaki (reformed prostitute) and bring her to sivan malai. She gets hypnotized by Yogi Magadev and stays there. The snake turns into her and goes into the house. It tries to steal the gem stone but the moment it opens the box, the stone turns into fire. So it gets angry and throws away the sakti statue (remember the sivan and sakti statue in the house) into the well. Pooni realizes what’s happening. Next day when the mother asks where the statue is, ponni says that sister Ranganayaki threw it into the well. Then suddenly the monkey chitar appears and tells them that she has done a good thing and asks her to look into the well. She sees the statue has turned gold and is surrounded by 5-headed snake something more powerful than her and gets shocked. He makes her take it out of the well and warns her to change her ways.

The chiti goes to the jewel maker and tests whether the chain the father gave was real gold. The jeweler says it is and then she asks him to make a fake replica of it. She plans to create problems for the bride and chase her away so that she can get the groom remarried to someone else. Someone who is richer.

The medicine maker from the forest finds the herb to become younger and turns back to about 20 yrs old fella. Yogi Magadev sends him and pooni’s uncle to town. Their job is to kill ponni.

Balu’s shop owner needs money urgently and asks the balu to clear the place cos he wants to sell it. Kannan appears at that time and says he will give balu the money to buy over the place. Balu is confused and the money chitar appears and tells him not to worry but goes to kannan and warns him that it might not be a good idea to do so.
[/tscii:30332ef8f6]

Badri
6th June 2005, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the Hub, Ishwaria! And Wow, Thanks Ishwaria! great job!

After so long, it was nice to read up on the story. thanks for such a detailed filing in. You are a real good story teller alright. Please do keep updating this every week!

ishwaria
6th June 2005, 11:01 AM
Hey thanks for the welcome. :D I will try my best to keep updating but Unfortunately i will be away for the next two weeks.
Last Sat......
Monkey chitar wants the PI to go to sivan malai to rescue ranganayaki. He tells PI to disguise himself as a chitar. He also warns that someone good is going to die.

Kannan gives Balu the gold dust and tells him to sell it to the Jewel maker. Balu gives the gold to the jeweller and askes him to arrange for the money. As he leaves, the rich woman (balu's sister's husband's chithi) comes to collect the fake jewels she had ordered the jeweller to make and asks him why Balu was here. The jeweller says they might look poor but have lots of gold stashed somewhere and shows the gold dust to her and the woman is shocked. Balu goes home and finds the monkey chitar siting at the doorstep. Chitar tells balu inorder to come up in life he first has to move house. He says they also have to move inorder for the house to become a temple. The chitar will mention earlier (when the sakti statue was brought out from the well) that the house will become a temple.

The medicine and pooni's uncle arrive at yogi mahadev's ashramam. The senior follower (dont know his name) instructs the medicine man to give the herb that will make one younger to four other people who are also the yogi's slaves. The medicine man is relucant but has no choice. This four people are the ones who came to sivan malai at the start of the story, looking for gold and disappeared. Police and the PI are actually looking for them. The senior fellower than gives the medicine man a carrier of sweets and instructs him to mix herbal poison in them and give them to ponni. He says ponni should die within 48 days.....to be continued.

akila3
6th June 2005, 08:43 PM
is ponni going to die. is it wha the cittar meant by "someone good is going to die."

Surya
6th June 2005, 11:48 PM
I think she might! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

akila3
7th June 2005, 05:00 AM
aww that little girl is soo cute, i hope they don't end her character.

Surya
7th June 2005, 05:10 AM
I don't think her charecter is going to end. But I think that her death, in terms of her body, is inevitable.

aanaa
7th June 2005, 06:34 PM
[tscii:dea5cdb502]Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and not much of a story teller but I see that there has been no-one to update so let me fill in some of the blanks. Let me start with the return of the sister.

[/tscii:dea5cdb502]

thank u dfo the update

aanaa
7th June 2005, 06:36 PM
Hey thanks for the welcome. :D I will try my best to keep updating but Unfortunately i will be away for the next two weeks.
Last Sat......

to be continued.

thank u for the update

enjoy ur vacation?

ishwaria
7th June 2005, 08:19 PM
I dont know if Ponni might die....she was created from herbs right. Do you all think herbal poison would have any effect on her?
Though the chitar did mention that the person who dies would be happy to reach god. I can only think of ponni, balu's mother, kannan's mother and maybe ranganayaki though i think she has got a greater role to play.

Badri
8th June 2005, 05:51 AM
Maybe Ponni's old grandfather might! Who knows? He is old, and would be quite happy to reach God as the siddhar has predicted. It may have nothing to do with all this poison etc. Again, maybe the grandad would make a trip to the city to see Ponni, and there either by mistake or knowingly, drinks up the poison intended for Ponni!

Damm, I am good at this!! :lol: Should try to write scripts next!! :lol:

aanaa
20th June 2005, 07:23 AM
Maybe Ponni's old grandfather might!

:lol:

someone here????
update plz

Badri
4th July 2005, 09:52 AM
Hello....anyone here to Update???

Surya
6th July 2005, 01:04 AM
I managed to see it on friday. :D

This time, the Asarie's son sneaks into his father's room, and reads about the sacred Sidhar, Korrakkar, and his birth because korrakkar could turn anything into gold, and he apparently wants to know how. The Story: There is a woman sitting outside her house grieving about how she never gets pregnant. Machamuni, gives the woman some vibhuthi, and says that if she eats it with some milk, then she will get preg. She doesn't believe it, and throws it in the stove fire. Machamuni shows up after a few months, and enquires about what happened, she says that she threw it away, and that she doesn't believe it. He goes to the stove chants "Om Nama Shivaya" and throws some vibhuthi on the stove and korakkar appears.

The asari comes in grabs the book and yells at his son. And asks him to never touch these sacred books again.

Thodarum..

aanaa
7th July 2005, 05:55 AM
I managed to see it on friday. :D

This time, ...

The asari comes in grabs the book and yells at his son. And asks him to never touch these sacred books again.

Thodarum..

thank u

ishwaria
12th July 2005, 05:22 PM
[tscii:54cefeb4ec]Hi everyone I was away so i dont really know what happened. This is what i gathered from the snippets for the last 4 weeks.
I was right about my guess….kannan’s mother died. How? I don’t know.
Nagam disguised as ranganayaki tries to poison the drinking well with its venom. Pooni sees it and tell her its no use because all the family members have drank some holy water which will protect them from the poison.
Bharathi (balu’s last sister) realizes that ranganayaki in the house is actually a snake. The snake tells her that if she gets the kungkumam box ( the box containing the gemstone) for it then it will leave the house. Bharathi tries but her mum will be praying so she will return empty handed. At that moment ponni comes along and tells her not to worry and the snake cant harm the family.
Bharati goes to the PI’s (pandiyan) house to tell him about the snake in ranganayaki’s form and asks him to help get rid of it. pandiyan will be getting ready to go to sivan malai ( kuranggu chittar’s order) to investigate about the happenings there so he will come over to balu’s house and ask ranganayaki or rather the snake if it can guard his house while he is away. Ranganayaki has no choice but to agree and he will ask her to guard the house carefully. The snake will be puzzled as to why he is trusting it with the house.

Yogi mahadev joins the snake chitar to become his disciple and the chitar orders his to mediate for a certain number of weeks. Yogi will come back to the hut where his disciple the “crippled” girl is and tells her that he will not be back for some time and asks her to watch over everything. He gives her the power to become invisible. She feels haughty about her new powers.

Missed a few episodes….

Coming to the bride N groom; the grooms’s chiti makes a fake replica of the bride’s necklace right. She will bring it to the groom and say that the girl’s father has cheated them. Groom gets upset and takes the fake necklace to balu’s house and questions everyone. Ponni interrupts and says that kannan knows about jewels so why don’t we ask him. They go to kannan’s house where kannan understanding the situation with ponni’s help turns the fake thing into gold again. Ponni brings the groom to the aasari and asks him to double confirm and the assari is shocked that the necklace has turned gold but hides his reactions. Before leaving, ponni indirectly warns him that if he cheats again he will be in trouble with the kuranggu chitar. The Kurrangu chitar appears at Balu’s shop and they have some conversation (missed it) and he turns all the metals in balu’s shop into gold and the episode ends here.

[/tscii:54cefeb4ec]

aanaa
12th July 2005, 10:35 PM
[tscii:b7447ff9f0]

[/tscii:b7447ff9f0]

thanks for coming back and updating the serial

aanaa
6th August 2005, 08:04 AM
[

[/tscii]

hello!!!!

come back plz

ishwaria
10th August 2005, 04:22 PM
[tscii:87b931c574]Continuing from where I left off, the things in Balu’s shop doesn’t turn into gold. It flickers like gold and turns back into its original colour. Pandiyan goes to sivan malai disguised as a sithar to free ranganayaki. There he is confronted by the 4 fake sithars (the 4 guys who disappeared and are with yogi mahadev) They ask pandiyan to prove that he is a real sithar by asking him to raise a fallen tree. Pandiyan doesn’t know what to do and stares helplessly when the tree suddenly rises. The 4 men leave the place and pandiyan finds the sorna chitar standing behind another tree. He thanks him for helping him out.The “crippled girl” thinks she is high and mighty and makes ranganayaki do all the work. One day it rains and she makes ranganayaki hold an umbrella to shield yogi mahadev, who was mediating, from the rain. At the end of several hours a sithar appears and tells her that she has actually caused hinderance to mahaev and the benefit of his meditation for that few hours will actually go to ranganayaki and not him. The crippled girl gets worried that mahadev will be angry with her when he finishes his meditation. She wants to do something that would please madhadev so she summons the medicine man and his assistant and pass them the “most poisonous” poison of all. One can die from smelling it. She tells them to kill ponni (second attempt). The medicine man and his assistant leave with it and go to visit ponni. On their way, they meet a sithar who warns them not to do such evil things but the medicine man cannot be bothered. When they reach there they realize that Ponni is fasting and wouldn’t talk or eat. They are disappointed and leave the food stuff there. Kurangu chitar appears and tells ponni that she can break her fast as the snake has already left the house. Medicine man goes back to mahadev’s asramam and tells the guy disciple ( cant remember his name) that they had failed. At that moment kurangu chitar appears at the asramam and tells that the mission has not failed cos ponni is going to eat the poisoned food. Everyone is stunned and suddenly the kurangu chitar turns into the snake fella. Everyone praises the snake for his resourcefulness and the medicine man leaves happily to pass the information to the crippled girl. Not realizing that she has been tricked, ponni opens the pot to eat the poisoned food but the real kurangu chitar appears just in time to stop her. She is very thankful to him. Ms\eanwhile, the snake is very happy thinking that Ponni would have died by now. The guy disciple is also happy and he offers a pot of milk on the bench to the snake and the snake happily drinks it. At that moment the medicine man comes back and tells the guy disciple to dispose the milk for it is tainted with the poison. He is shocked and scolds the medicine man for his carelessness. He quickily turns back to the snake and sees the snake fella holding his neck and twisting in pain. At that moment the kurangu chitar appears and pities the snake fella. The snake fella realizes his mistake and asks for forgiveness and dies. Once dead his body changes into a snake. The chitar than takes the dead snake body and goes off. [/tscii:87b931c574]

ishwaria
11th August 2005, 06:53 PM
The groom goes back to his chithi and tells her that the necklace is not fake and it is indeed gold. The chithi is shocked too but realises that she probably has a golden goose in her hands. She comes up with a new plan. Instead of trying to get rid of balu's sister (the bride) and marry off the groom to her relation, she goes to balu's mother and says that she is interested in marrying of her relation to balu whom she thinks is the golden goose. Balu's mother says that it is Balu's choice and so the chithi sends the groom to convince balu. Initally balu is reluctant and worries about his other sisters. However the groom convinces him to say yes by volunteering to take the responsibilty of marrying off balu's sisters.
Meanwhile in the forest, Balu's father sundarajan goes back to his body leaving behind kannan's. The kurangu chitar asks sundarajan to perform the last rites for the dead snake. With that he is free to leave the forest and go back to his family. After performing the rites, sundarajan leaves to see his family. A man suffering from leporasy comes to the forest to visit the lingam and gets lost. He asks the crippled girl for help but she misleads him. Then he bumps into the sorna chitar who asks the man to help him carry his bundle. The man willingly does it and as they go along he talks about his misguided life and how he has repented n now all he wants to see is the lingam. Sorna chitar offers him a new body provided that he will go back to kannan's father and serve him as a son and spread the benefits of yoga. The man agrees and thus he gets kannan's body. Mahadev's man disciple is very upset and angry that they have failed in the second poison attempt and also lost the snake. He calls the Tharika ( the girl who is the snake's slave) and asks her to poison the groom for he is not protected from it. Tharika visits them and offers them prasadham and the groom eats it. The next minute he is on the floor cluthing his throat. Sundarajan just enters and realises that the antidote herb is only available in sivan malai but he doesnt know how it looks like. The groom appears lifeless and starts turning blue. Ponni quickily calls for kurangu chitar who appears with annumantha (the monkey). He asks sundarajan to go to sivan malai with annumantha and annumantha will guide him to the herb. ... to be continued.

aanaa
12th August 2005, 05:51 AM
[tscii:1ff51586d0]Continuing from where I left off,

. The chitar than takes the dead snake body and goes off. [/tscii:1ff51586d0]

Thank u Ishwaria

also u started from where u left
once again

aanaa
12th August 2005, 05:53 AM
The groom goes back to his chithi and

. ... to be continued.

thank for the update

plz update regularly

aanaa
23rd August 2005, 06:03 AM
hellooooooooooo

r u here

akila3
21st September 2005, 11:07 PM
hellooo anyone here. can some one please update. I miss shivamayam :(

aanaa
22nd September 2005, 05:27 AM
hellooo anyone here. can some one please update. I miss shivamayam :(

no body here

i will try next week episode

akila3
23rd September 2005, 04:41 AM
:D please do............ :D
thank you in advance

aanaa
25th September 2005, 09:18 PM
Sept 24th Episode

place: Akasa LINGAM

pandian
periya siththar
mayamma - another isththar

pandian - lost his sight ( when?)
He could not see anything
periya sithar is telling - this is nothing- it is not physical
so concentrate that "u can see every thing. not blind, "
so pandian is repeating the phrases at sivan malai
eventually he got it - he can see now

pandian is concern about - Mahadevan 's_ AJAI_ 'davam' - comes to an end today - so the result may be in danger.

periya siththar - conceal him that he made mistake at the beginning (?) in 'davam - so cannot acheive anything by davam.

also mention
at noon perform pooja to this lingam
with the milk - and springle to Ranganayaki - she will be OK

then sithar goes away

later Ranganayaki and the 'gilr' coming to akasalingamat noon Pandian perfoming pooja / milk abishekam

with that milk he pringls to ranganaayaki - she is Ok
as usual where am I . u here!!

same time small girl's uncle also coming htere
girl asks pandian to pringle milk to uncle also
he does it then uncle alco beccomes normal

2. also ;
Balu house

new couple visit home
mappilai tells he can find groom to the second one - Lalitha -
and he - supervior - earns around 10, 15 K
she refuses and scold acca
u marry kodiswar - I wanna mrry 15k supervisor..
she tells i will mary IPS/IAS mappilai ( Good luck)
mother and younger sister r worries

Mahadevan - about finishes his davam
2 hi disle and nondy girl are there too.
one guy blowing conch
mahavevan open eyse

thodarum

akila3
2nd October 2005, 01:47 AM
:D Thank you Anna

evolution
2nd October 2005, 05:19 PM
I think Chidambara Rahasiyam is a much better serial. Its realistic and very different from other serials. Its engrossing and makes us think unlike most serials which take us to be duds. Most serials only feed our emotional stagnation. Kudos to Naga and his team.

evolution
2nd October 2005, 05:25 PM
I want to vote for CR but where?
Is the poll over?

aanaa
2nd October 2005, 05:34 PM
I want to vote for CR but where?
Is the poll over?

may be poll is over- who knows?
how to find?
not working so may be period expired.

aanaa
2nd October 2005, 05:55 PM
EPISODE: October 1 , 2005

mahadevan is finishes his 1 mandalam - 48 days - davam .
3 of his disciples are there including Thamayanthy
nas he expected nothing happening - No 8 sithi-
then naga sithar comng there and explained u have not fullfil the 'davam' because ur disciples are covering urself from sun / rain etc.
so - u have failed but now u can hear birds lang.
advising to do the davam once again so that u can achieve 8 siddi , rasa vatham etc
mahadevan - not happy - wants to take revenge of those siththar.
disciples are joining in his plight

the gold smith - i cannot remember his name - preparing rasavatham in the closed room.
His wife is asking about it - he says nothing .
she sys his bro is hee. so he came out
they both discussing about rasavatham and asking hisbIl to marry the gilr ? - Sundraraman's daughter so that they can easily find the way to make rasavatham

pandian and ranganayki visiting Balu's place
and revealing the messsage they r going to marry.
Balu & his mother at home . they r happy to hear.
ranganayaki is asking for AMMAM statue.
she gave the staatue with reluctant.
kuranku siththar is tere and saying
Sivan and Amman r seperated - s
o balu 'place going fae problem.

3. ranganayaki and pandian r back to pandian's home.
he receive aa unanimous parcel
opening - found
cards -wishing for the weddding
and 2 wedding garlands
they r wondwring who it could be?
no one knows about wedding plan?

thodarum......

aanaa
2nd October 2005, 09:13 PM
EPISODE: October 1 , 2005

- mahadevan is finishing his 1 mandalam - 48 days - davam .
- 3 of his disciples are there including Thamayanthy
- as he expected nothing happened - No Asda sithi-
- then Naga sithar coming there and explained
u have not fullfil the 'davam'
ur disciples are covering urself from sun / rain etc.
- so - u have failed but now u can hear birds language.
- advising to perform the davam once again
so that u can achieve 8 siddi , rasa vatham etc.
- but mahadevan - not happy -
wants to take revenge of those siththar.
- disciples are joining in his plight

- the gold smith - i cannot remember his name
- preparing rasavatham in the closed room.
- his wife is asking about it - he says nothing .
- she says his bro is here. so he came out.
- they both discussing about rasavatham and
asking his BIL to marry the girl ?
- Sundraraman's daughter so that they can easily
find the way to make rasavatham

- pandian and ranganayki visiting Balu's place
- and revealing the messsage they r going to marry.
- balu & his mother at home . they r happy to hear.
- ranganayaki is asking for AMMAM statue.
- she gave the statue with reluctant.
- kuranku siththar is there and saying
Sivan and Amman r seperated -
- so balu's home going to face problems.

3. - ranganayaki and pandian r back to pandian's home.
- he received an unanimous parcel
- found
cards -wishing for the weddding
and 2 wedding garlands
- they r wondering who it could be?
no one knows about wedding
except balu and his mother
- so worried!!1

thodarum......

kathir
3rd October 2005, 12:09 PM
thanks you so much annaa

...kathir :D :D

aanaa
9th October 2005, 06:59 PM
EPICOSE - 66
pandian is looking the gift parcel which packed with hindi paper.
he is explaining to Rangananyaki that this gift is from North India. someone from NI - bombay is also watching us...

Kannan - police inspector - visits there - quering about those 4 lost people in the Sivanmalai. pandian says they be alive but has to find out
inspector also said some1 from bombay came to chennai - diamond smuggles

ratnam (?) faked as an Inspector and boosting to lalitha - Sundrarajan 2nd daughter - that I am CID - no one knows -do not tell others - !!!
. poor lalitha falls in love with this faked guy ( why still these girls....)
he said ur appa knows the 'rasawatham ; ...

. thamayanthy comes to chennai for another revenge
_ thamayanthy - role - switched
why do they switch ??????//

sundrarajan comes home
kurangu sitthar advises him and ask to return back to sivanmalai.
convinsed -
about to return
wife saw him then.
sundrarajan about to return - wife screeminggg

so he comes back

- vithi valiyathu'

she fall down ? angle broke ??
he has to stay there with them until she cure

1st daughter and her family visits to see te wounded woman.

thamayanthy visit to balu's place.
tell thm e is relative to yr dad.
when sundrarajan come to see her - no one ther

thodarum

ssanjinika
28th November 2005, 06:52 PM
Has this serial been cancelled?

vekala
29th November 2005, 03:24 AM
The serial has come to an end last week itself.
From last saturday a new game show "Thanga Vettai" anchored by Ramya krishnan has been started. It's from 9- 10p.m and is on Saturday and Sunday.

aanaa
29th November 2005, 08:12 AM
the serail end - sudden end

two weeks back

usha_pooja
29th November 2005, 05:06 PM
the serail end - sudden end

two weeks back

what a pleasent surprise 2 hear

take care