PDA

View Full Version : || Puli (Telugu) | SJ Surya | Pawan Kalyan ||

baba88
7th January 2008, 10:02 PM
The storm that sets music to 'Puli'!

Mani Ratnam who introduced him had to wait to get his songs.But S.J.Suryah somehow gets his ways. It is a puzzle to many.
Acting in 'Vil' S.J.Surya had decided never to direct any other hero.The last such film is 'Puli'.

The Telugu film 'Puli' has Pavan Kalyan as the hero. The film that would begin next year has music by A.R.Rehman.

It is a wonder of wonders how A.R.Rehman has accepted to do music for S.J.Suryah's Telugu film when he is busy doing work in Tamil, Hindi and English. What is remarkable is that this is the first Telugu film that will have music by A.R.Rehman.

After 'Puli', S.J.Suryah is to direct and act in a film in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.

What after 'Puli'?

thineshan54321
8th January 2008, 01:34 AM

Mani Ratnam who introduced him had to wait to get his songs.But S.J.Suryah somehow gets his ways. It is a puzzle to many.
Acting in 'Vil' S.J.Surya had decided never to direct any other hero.The last such film is 'Puli'.

The Telugu film 'Puli' has Pavan Kalyan as the hero. The film that would begin next year has music by A.R.Rehman.

It is a wonder of wonders how A.R.Rehman has accepted to do music for S.J.Suryah's Telugu film when he is busy doing work in Tamil, Hindi and English. What is remarkable is that this is the first Telugu film that will have music by A.R.Rehman.

After 'Puli', S.J.Suryah is to direct and act in a film in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.

What after 'Puli'?

tomatoes and eggs on SJ Surya's face!

Yathu
8th January 2008, 03:22 AM
:rotfl:

united07
8th January 2008, 10:00 AM
"What is remarkable is that this is the first Telugu film that will have music by A.R.Rehman. "

Appo 'Super Police' illaiya?

MADDY
8th January 2008, 10:06 AM
"What is remarkable is that this is the first Telugu film that will have music by A.R.Rehman. "

Appo 'Super Police' illaiya?

we have that Dr.rajashekhar movie too..... :roll:

selvakumar
8th January 2008, 11:54 AM
SJS has good music sense (relatively)
I wish the director SJS puts a full stop to the criticism on him :twisted: :(

dinesh2002
8th January 2008, 03:09 PM

What after 'Puli'?

tomatoes and eggs on SJ Surya's face!

:lol: :lol2: couldnt have said it better.... :P

Vaz
8th January 2008, 06:44 PM
Recently saw Ajith's interview on Sun TV... and about Sammanaasu he just frankly said that since SJS has started acting, we have lost a good director and compared it with his own tryst with racing.

Ajith also added that (because his relationship with SJS allows him to) he's quite a pervert.

Spot on!

selvakumar
8th January 2008, 07:45 PM
Recently saw Ajith's interview on Sun TV... and about Sammanaasu he just frankly said that since SJS has started acting, we have lost a good director and compared it with his own tryst with racing.

Ajith also added that (because his relationship with SJS allows him to) he's quite a pervert.

Spot on!

what he said was "enna konjam perverted thoughts jaasthi" :)

Vaz
9th January 2008, 12:10 AM

Yep you are right! But I don't think it makes a big difference :wink:

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 11:09 AM

Yep you are right! But I don't think it makes a big difference :wink:
Yes.. but the way it is said makes the difference. I agree that the meaning is one and the same

Ramakrishna
1st February 2008, 05:33 PM
[tscii:ebc208019e]http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/36277.html

S.J. Suryah, who has been sidelined for quite sometime following some disastrous movies, is determined to make a strong comeback with his Telugu movie ‘Puli’, starring Pawan Kalyan.

He made a dream start with films like ‘Vaali’ and ‘Kushi’. He established himself as a smart and innovative storyteller, who can handle big stars with ease. But he changed track when he started acting. Though his maiden venture as hero ‘New’ was a hit, it received lot of criticism for its ‘vulgar and smutty portrayals and dialogues’.

The director cum hero received flakes for continuing making film on the same lines. The failure of these films has forced him to take a break and introspect.

The break seems to have helped the young and innovative director. Now he seems to be a changed person. “I made mistakes. Now I am a changed person. You will see a new Suryah. Someone who is responsible towards society”, says the director.

‘Puli’ is said to be a different kind of cop story with the music of A.R. Rahman. Suryah believes that this film would change his image. He is confident that the film would be his second beginning.[/tscii:ebc208019e]

selvakumar
1st February 2008, 05:53 PM
woww...... Thats the way SJS ! :clap: :clap: Warm welcome to the new SJS ! Hope he proves his detractors wrong ! :thumbsup:

thineshan54321
1st February 2008, 07:09 PM
woww...... Thats the way SJS ! :clap: :clap: Warm welcome to the new SJS ! Hope he proves his detractors wrong ! :thumbsup:

i am sure the movie would be good if he doesnt act. then he avoids having screenplay where he does stuff with heroines. so good sign.

dinesh2002
1st February 2008, 07:41 PM
his image is gone in Tamil, not in Telugu. Y direct a telugu film then?!?! :roll: ....

rayan36
1st February 2008, 07:54 PM
his image is gone all over the border

A.ANAND
1st February 2008, 08:07 PM
his image is gone all over the border
:lol: :lol: :lol: tamil-la avar image clear pannaratha vittu,telugu-la poi ennatha panna poraru :roll: tamil-la hero-va illa??avaru hero-va pannama irunthale tamil makkaluku perum punniyam! :D
namma thala eppadiyum 1 or2 varushathukku intha movie-ya solid-ta illukkadiparu :lol: athu uruthi!

MADDY
1st February 2008, 08:16 PM

i'm sure abt that - :clap:

nalla director avaru 8-) ........he revived Ajith and ARRahman in different capacities and times (how much ever ARR fans deny) :D

A.ANAND
1st February 2008, 08:54 PM
tamil-la sjs cop vedam potta :omg: karpanai panni pakkave bayama irukku! :lol2:

rayan36
1st February 2008, 09:02 PM
nalla director but very bad actor, you're right Maddy he is the ONE who revived Thala :notworthy: :notworthy: , anand sir, hero avar illa telugu actor Pawan Kalyan

Ramakrishna
1st February 2008, 09:06 PM

athaan podala illa appuram yaen veenaa karpanai panreenga :lol2: palichuda poguthu :shaking:

thineshan54321
1st February 2008, 11:12 PM

i'm sure abt that - :clap:

nalla director avaru 8-) ........he revived Ajith and ARRahman in different capacities and times (how much ever ARR fans deny) :D

agreed... after mayilirage, ppl realized he was back after the bad years between 2000 to 2004 with AE and boys being an exception commercially. after mayilirage he hasnt stopped giving hits commercially and critically till now. munbe vaa, ny nagaram, godfather, sivaji, atm

A.ANAND
2nd February 2008, 09:22 AM

athaan podala illa appuram yaen veenaa karpanai panreenga :lol2: palichuda poguthu :shaking:
Ellarukkum antha bayam irukkathan seithu :lol: but sjs very very good technision :thumbsup:

Yes thinesan,2000-2003year ellam arr alai konjam manngi ponathu
unmaithan.because his comitment in 'bombay dreams','wariorr of heaven and earth'[chinese movie]but boys and ae -la meendum oru periya bang koduthar,antha neram paathu harris jayaraj oru entry vera!minnale,12b,kaaka kaaka,samy innu pattaya kelappa,
fans ellam konjam shock agithangga.namma aalum konjam alert agitharu![konjam hj's mela craze iruthathu appo,ippa kettu kettu salichi pochu]

but namma aalu enna saatharana alla,s.o.k,god father,sivaji,atm,rdb ena pattaya kelappa,ennai asaikka entha konbanalum mudiyathu innu kollywood,bollywood-ke thanniya katti tharulla!

THK
11th March 2008, 10:57 PM
http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/news/sj-suryah-ready-with-puli/

SJ Suryah after churning out flops after flops hops to Tollywood now hoping for success. Well, he joins hands with Telugu star Pavan Kalyan with whom Dharani had earlier made the film Bhangaram. This project titled Puli is produced by Singanamala Ramesh while A R Rahman scores music. The main highlight of the movie is Pawan Kalyan will appear in dual roles among which one role would depict him with trimmed hair.

Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan is quite excited about the release of his forthcoming movie Jalsa. Audio for the film was recently launched with Devi Shri Prasad scoring music. The film directed by Trivikram Srinivas has Ileana in the female lead role.

Yathu
12th March 2008, 12:08 AM
Why can't SJS stick to directing in TAMIL?! :( I want more Tamil ARR albums!

Mahen
12th March 2008, 05:54 AM
Hw was pissed with vijay, hence he decided to do it in telegu...

directhit
12th March 2008, 07:18 AM
Why can't SJS stick to directing in TAMIL?! :( I want more Tamil ARR albums! had read somewhere that if the project is a hit in telugu, he has plans of making it in tamil too with him as hero :oops: so the album might be dubbed 8-)

thineshan54321
12th March 2008, 09:05 AM
Why can't SJS stick to directing in TAMIL?! :( I want more Tamil ARR albums! had read somewhere that if the project is a hit in telugu, he has plans of making it in tamil too with him as hero :oops: so the album might be dubbed 8-)

i am just happy for telugu fans since they r gonna get an original ARR album. we can manage guys... :) i just hope they dubb it, since music style is not diff in tamil and telugu, it shouldnt be a problem for us.

selvakumar
12th March 2008, 11:57 AM
He made NEW in tamil as well as in telugu. Not sure whether the songs were dubbed from tamil.

littlemaster1982
12th March 2008, 12:17 PM
Telugu New had the same set of songs as Thamizh version, AFAIK.

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 12:21 PM
Is Pavankalyan acting as hero in telugu puli...then wts there SJS being as director...have any body seen telugu KUSHI....then u might understand my point....

dinesh2002
6th June 2008, 08:23 PM
'Puli' on regular shooting from June 23
IndiaGlitz [Friday, June 06, 2008]

The regular shooting of 'Puli' directed by SJ Surya and produced by Singanamala Ramesh with Pawan Kalyan playing the title role will begin from June 23.

It is worth mentioning here that the Power Star had bagged a big hit through 'Jalsa' after several successive failures. It is learnt that Pawan Kalyan would be sporting a huge moustache and also have a different hairstyle in the movie.

Another interesting feature in the film is popular Bollywood music director AR Rahman is scoring music after a long time for a Telugu film.

One more speciality of the film is that Bollywood cinematographer Binod Pradhan is holding the camera for the flick.

However, the film unit could not zero in on a heroine, though efforts are on to rope in Priyanka Chopra or Kareena Kapoor. It is not known who would bag the opportunity.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/39130.html

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: When?? What?? How??

Dragun
7th June 2008, 01:59 AM
I somehow doubt they'll get Priyanka Chopra or Kareena Kapoor. They'll have to find someone whose career graph in Hindi is on the way down :)

rayan36
8th June 2008, 10:16 AM
'Puli' on regular shooting from June 23
IndiaGlitz [Friday, June 06, 2008]

The regular shooting of 'Puli' directed by SJ Surya and produced by Singanamala Ramesh with Pawan Kalyan playing the title role will begin from June 23.

It is worth mentioning here that the Power Star had bagged a big hit through 'Jalsa' after several successive failures. It is learnt that Pawan Kalyan would be sporting a huge moustache and also have a different hairstyle in the movie.

Another interesting feature in the film is popular Bollywood music director AR Rahman is scoring music after a long time for a Telugu film.

One more speciality of the film is that Bollywood cinematographer Binod Pradhan is holding the camera for the flick.

However, the film unit could not zero in on a heroine, though efforts are on to rope in Priyanka Chopra or Kareena Kapoor. It is not known who would bag the opportunity.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/39130.html

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: When?? What?? How??

Bollywood music director???hmmm :evil:

A.ANAND
16th June 2008, 01:19 PM
[tscii:cb81bab683]I WENT MISSING FOR SIX MONTHS:SJ.SURYAH

ECCENTRICITY never eludes SJ Suryah. Proverbially turning adversity-into-opportunity, he calls himself a rare breed it’s hard to ignore. “Tell me who has thought of doing movies like New and Vaali here,” he challenges.

But those will be history now as the actor says he will not make such movies again. “I would never call my movies vulgar, but a section of the society seems to have found it that way. I’m not going to hurt anybody, anymore.”

In fact, he ponders over it for a minute and even confesses saying he did go overboard. “In New, I think I went overboard with Kiran’s character. It was my mistake.”

SJ is currently working on Newtonin Moondram Vidhi (NMV), an action flick directed by Thai Muthuselvan. “It’s my last movie as an actor in another director’s movie,” he declares. The movie is slated for an August release.

Call it insecurity or meticulous planning, Suryah says he has decided what he what he needs to do for his next ten years. Six months before he agreed to do Newtonin Moondram Vidhi, he went ‘missing’.

“I decided I had to chalk out a plan for my future. For six months, I lived in a farm house in a remote village in Tamil Nadu and eked out my plan for the years to come,” he reveals.

And the result of that is the list of movies he has already decided for himself. With his Tamil movie Vil being shelved, all focus shifts to Telugu where SJ Suryah is directing Pawan Kalyan in Puli, a cop story.

“I will be doing the Tamil remake of Puli once I’m done with NMV and the Telugu version,” he says. Cop Puli, it seems, will be the story of a Gandhi in Khakee or a Christ in Khakee.

The other movies of his tenyear- plans include Isai, a musical thriller, and an animation movie for kids. “There’s novelty in the theme of Isai with it being a musical thriller. Meanwhile, the animation movie will have me feature along with animals.”

While he hasn’t finalised on the cast for his movies, one person will constantly accompany him: AR Rahman. “We’ve worked together in Ah Aah and New and I’m glad with what he gave my movies. He will be with me in Puli and Isai, in which music plays a very important role,” he explains.

In an industry where you are only as good as your last movie and movie plans happen one at a time, SJ Suryah has a long list of movies pending. But whoever said SJ is just any other hero/director?

[/tscii:cb81bab683]

A.ANAND
6th December 2008, 10:40 AM
puli audio make new record in telugu

http://www.dinakaran.com/cinema/kolly/default.asp

ajaybaskar
10th December 2008, 12:21 PM
[tscii:a2c0c1e760]Rahman's Puli – redefining deals

December 09, 2008

As it seems the Madras Maestro Rahman is redefining music right deals in Tollywood. His latest soundtrack album for the movie Puli in Telugu has been sold for an enviable sum of 2.5 crores to Sony Corporation. This is said to be a record quite unseen in the history of music deals in Tollywood. Puli stars Pavan Kalyan in the lead and is

directed by S J Surya. Puli's music is expected to be out soon.

With this deal, Sony will have exclusive access to the release and publicity of the soundtrack of the movie. This deal also includes access to a handsome profit obtained from selling caller tunes and dialer tunes supported by cellphone network providers.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/dec-08-02/rahman-09-12-08.html[/tscii:a2c0c1e760]

SoftSword
5th January 2009, 07:01 PM
when is the album releasing?

baba88
6th January 2009, 10:31 PM
Album will probably be released end Feb or March

ajaybaskar
6th March 2009, 10:22 PM
Pawan Kalyan’s latest film ‘Komaram Puli’ has been temporarily halted till the completion of general elections.

SJ Surya is directing the film while Singanamala Ramesh Babu is producing it under Kanaka Rathna Movies banner. Pawan Kalyan is playing the role of a police officer in the film.

Currently, Pawan is campaigning for the party as he is the president of Prajarajyam Party’s youth wing, Yuva Rajyam.

The shooting schedules are postponed for awhile and presently, the post production works are being done for the completed portions. Oscar winner music maestro AR Rahman is scoring the music for this film and Bollywood cinematographer, Binod Pradhan is handling the camera.

littlemaster1982
22nd April 2009, 08:06 AM
Pawan Kalyan to resume shooting (http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14882384)

Power star Pawan Kalyan who is busy campaigning for the second phase of elections for his brother Mega star Chiranjeevi is going to resume shooting of his movie Komaram Puli once the elections were over most probably by the end of this month.

Komaram Puli is directed by S J Suryah of Khushi fame. A London based model Nikisha is the lead actress in this movie.

The shooting will go in full-swing till July. The producer Singanamala Ramesh now plans to release the film in August.

The Oscar winning music director A R Rehman is the music director of this film.Pawan Kalyan has signed up for yet another movie with Puri Jagannadh which is also to commence very soon.

ajaybaskar
20th August 2009, 11:34 AM
Allu Aravind bags Komaram Puli rights

Baiju NT [August 18, 2009, 1:46:47 AM]

Allu Aravind's prestigious Geetha Arts, which performed a hat-trick with Jalsa, Ghajini (Hindi)and the recent money-spinner Magadheera, has bagged the distribution rights of Power star Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Komaram Puli, directed by S.J. Suryah. Komaram Puli is expected to grace screens worldwide in December and has music by the sensational A.R. Rahman.

Currently, the film is progressing in Hyderabad. Pawan Kalyan plays the role of a cop; London-based model Nikisha is the heroine. Cinematography is by Bollywood's Vinod. Nasser, Jyothikrishna, Saranya, Brahmaji, Ali, Kovaisarala, V.M.C. Haneef, Girish Karnad and others are also in the cast.

ajaybaskar
24th September 2009, 10:57 PM
Simbu's Tamil song in Komaram Puli?

Baiju NT [September 7, 2009, 3:53:25 PM]

Just imagine a pukka Tamil song in a pukka Telugu film! It will be interesting, isn't it? If the reports are to be believed, this is what exactly is going to happen in Power star Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Telugu film Komaram Puli, being directed by S.J. Suryah. The director is said to be in talks with Kollywood hero Silambarasan (Simbu) to do a special song for the film.

Komaram Puli is expected to grace screens worldwide in December and has music by the sensational A.R. Rahman. Currently, the film is progressing in Hyderabad. Pawan Kalyan plays the role of a cop; London-based model Nikisha is the heroine. Cinematography is by Bollywood's Vinod. Nasser. Jyothikrishna, Saranya, Brahmaji, Ali, Kovaisarala, V.M.C. Haneef, Girish Karnad and others are also in the cast.

dinesh2002
21st November 2009, 04:26 PM
'Puli' to roar in Tamil
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, November 21, 2009]

The Telugu film 'Puli' starring Pawan Kalyan in the direction of S J Suryah is getting ready for a Sankaranthi (Pongal) release. In the meantime, the filmmaker is getting ready to start the movie in Tamil.

According to sources, Suryah himself would do the lead role in the Tamil version, which would bear the same title. "Audience would see the power of a tiger in the characterisation of the hero and hence the film titled as Puli," he says.

"I have full confidence that the film will create a big sensation in Andhra Pradesh and would cross all the expectations of Pawan Kalyan fans. He has a huge fans base there," he adds.

Produced by Ramesh for Kanakarathna Movies, A R Rahman is the music director for 'Puli'.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/51906.html

NASAMA POOCHE!

Yathu
21st November 2009, 09:26 PM
SJS is definitely a very determined man. I'm willing to give him another chance. :oops:

dinesh2002
22nd November 2009, 08:26 PM
Yathu, avarey direct panni avarey nadicha athey seriyavey varathe. but i liked him in that movie, newton something. Something diff. But Ah Aah and New,SJS was an annoyance at its peak.

jaaze
22nd November 2009, 09:57 PM
Innuma ivara nambittu irukaanga :shock:

Appu s
23rd November 2009, 01:15 PM
Yathu, avarey direct panni avarey nadicha athey seriyavey varathe. but i liked him in that movie, newton something. Something diff. But Ah Aah and New,SJS was an annoyance at its peak.

even i liked him in that movie except songs :D

seevaa
28th December 2009, 01:53 AM
the audio of puli is to be released n the 1st week of 2010.

MADDY
28th December 2009, 04:54 PM
the audio of puli is to be released n the 1st week of 2010.

:shock:

SoftSword
28th December 2009, 05:16 PM
idhu dhan kudukkura dheivam kooraya pichikittu kudukkuradho...

vibinrajmani
23rd April 2010, 04:36 PM
http://twitter.com/allusirish/status/12632729232

raghavendran
27th April 2010, 06:12 PM
puli audio on 30th april...
http://cineherald.com/todaynews.php?id=1333

Ramakrishna
28th April 2010, 12:09 AM
puli audio on 30th april...
http://cineherald.com/todaynews.php?id=1333

Sock mela sock kudukreengadaa :shock:

vibinrajmani
30th April 2010, 06:07 AM
[tscii:b5b48d8cb9]
The much awaited movie of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, Komaram Puli is doing its post production and music is planned to be released in last week of April.

Movie is planned to be released in last week of may or early june depending on the speed of post production.
A.R.Rahman has composed music in which 6 songs and 1 background music were recorded for this album.
The track list of Komaram Puli will be :

1 Puli Gharshana ———Vijay Yesudas, Blaaze, Reena Bhardwaj
2 Raa Ante Raanu——–Karthik, Sadhana Sargam
3 Picchi Kucchi——–Udit Narayan, Madhushree, Malgudi Subha
4 Power Star Ku Salaam——–A.R.Rahman, Benny Dayal, Shreya Ghoshal, Tanvi Shah
5 Nuvve Naalo———-Naresh Iyer, Shreya Ghoshal,
6 Daggara Raavoy——-Sunidhi Chauhan, Geetha Madhuri, Karthik
7 Chinnaga Chekkaga——–Hariharan, Sujatha

http://www.chiranjeeviblog.com/news/komaram-puli-music-release.html[/tscii:b5b48d8cb9]

jabarullah
30th April 2010, 09:40 PM
Puli title song in the net... search it... is it true.. leaked few months ago... english rap.. nicee...

ajithfederer
30th April 2010, 09:42 PM
Actuall the film name is Komaram Puli

littlemaster1982
30th April 2010, 10:20 PM
Komaram-na enna :roll:

raghavendran
1st May 2010, 10:39 AM
[tscii:d765cc229d]
The much awaited movie of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, Komaram Puli is doing its post production and music is planned to be released in last week of April.

Movie is planned to be released in last week of may or early june depending on the speed of post production.
A.R.Rahman has composed music in which 6 songs and 1 background music were recorded for this album.
The track list of Komaram Puli will be :

1 Puli Gharshana ———Vijay Yesudas, Blaaze, Reena Bhardwaj
2 Raa Ante Raanu——–Karthik, Sadhana Sargam
3 Picchi Kucchi——–Udit Narayan, Madhushree, Malgudi Subha
4 Power Star Ku Salaam——–A.R.Rahman, Benny Dayal, Shreya Ghoshal, Tanvi Shah
5 Nuvve Naalo———-Naresh Iyer, Shreya Ghoshal,
6 Daggara Raavoy——-Sunidhi Chauhan, Geetha Madhuri, Karthik
7 Chinnaga Chekkaga——–Hariharan, Sujatha

http://www.chiranjeeviblog.com/news/komaram-puli-music-release.html[/tscii:d765cc229d]
super...audio dhaan epponnu theriyale

satissh_r
1st May 2010, 01:00 PM
Gopal from Yahoo groups confirms this is not a genuine tracklist :confused2:

vibinrajmani
1st May 2010, 01:07 PM
Isn't one of the track supposed to be a straight tamil songs with Simbu dancing for the tune?

raghavendran
2nd May 2010, 02:29 PM
Isn't one of the track supposed to be a straight tamil songs with Simbu dancing for the tune? :shock:

seevaa
6th May 2010, 08:06 PM
puli audio on may 10th

raghavendran
8th May 2010, 06:12 PM
puli audio on may 10thsource?

raghavendran
19th May 2010, 06:05 PM
new puli stills
http://www.123telugu.com/slideshow/movies/P/Puli_Pawan_Kalyan_Latest_Stills/1.html

littlemaster1982
28th May 2010, 11:00 PM
Met Mr Ashok Parwani (Sony Music) 2day. Told Puli music is "commercial" & rocking! ARR doing final mixing in LA. Audio will be out soon.

Allu Sirish tweets (http://twitter.com/allusirish/status/14782544753).

ajaybaskar
29th May 2010, 08:13 AM
LM,

Neenga Allu Sirish ellam follow panreengala? :shocked:

littlemaster1982
29th May 2010, 08:26 AM
No :roll: Got this from "ItwoFS" Karthik's twitter. He retweeted this.

Yathu
8th June 2010, 08:09 PM
[tscii:d34a0b9436]SHRIYA DOES IT FOR A R RAHMAN

June 08, 2010

Shriya Saran is currently busy with Chikku Bukku, which has Arya playing the male protagonist. The lady also has Rowthiram in Tamil and a Telugu film titled Don Seenu. So, what made her accept an item number in the SJ Suryah-directed Komaram Puli? The actress says that it is only for A R Rahman’s music. She is so confident that this song will turn out to be a huge hit like all other ARR songs.

Shriya is back in the South Indian film circuit after a short stint in Bollywood and Hollywood. She had acted in Deepa Mehta’s Hollywood flick, What’s Cooking Stella?

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-10-02/shriya-rahman-rowthiram-08-06-10.html
[/tscii:d34a0b9436]

rayan36
11th June 2010, 06:18 AM
is this for real?

Puli video song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rwWGmgYnkc

shocker
11th June 2010, 10:25 PM
is this for real?

Puli video song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rwWGmgYnkc

I don't think Puli is a german/european film. Also in the description it says "this is song from puli team fans"

Thirdly does this even sound like an A.R.Rahman song?!?!

So in conclusion... highly unlikely to be real.

rayan36
14th June 2010, 08:03 PM
hmmmm :confused2:

seevaa
20th June 2010, 01:15 PM
audio to release on june 28th..... check out http://www.chiranjeeviblog.com/news/komaram-puli-audio-release-confirmed-for-june-27th.html

Benny Lava
28th June 2010, 04:47 PM
audio to release on june 28th..... check out http://www.chiranjeeviblog.com/news/komaram-puli-audio-release-confirmed-for-june-27th.html

Did the audio release happen? Any news? :huh:

ajaybaskar
28th June 2010, 05:43 PM
No... Postponed to July..

http://twitter.com/skn_sree

rayan36
29th June 2010, 08:07 AM
No... Postponed to July..

http://twitter.com/skn_sree

hahaha, nothing new on that

inetk
29th June 2010, 07:59 PM
Puli audio launch on July 11th, on Sony Music. Info by @allusirish on Twitter.

raghavendran
30th June 2010, 08:08 AM
Puli audio launch on July 11th, on Sony Music. Info by @allusirish on Twitter.idheyavudhu nambalama?

A.ANAND
30th June 2010, 06:36 PM
[tscii:c3393f621a]News : AR Rahman for ¡®Puli¡¯ Audio function

Next News Updated on: 30 Jun 2010 Oscar Award winning director AR Rahman could attend the Audio release function of Power Star Pawan Kalyan¡¯s ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯. If so, this will be a unique initiative in the Telugu film industry, where someone like AR Rahman attending an audio function of a Telugu movie.

It seems that the makers of ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ are trying all possibilities to rope in AR Rahman for the ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ audio release function. Importantly, Rahman is busy with his world tour and other commitments. Rahman has scored the music for Puli and as such, the makers are desperate to try for his presence at the ¡®Puli¡¯ Audio release function.

Pawan Kalyan¡¯s ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ is directed by SJ Surya, who earlier directed ¡®Khushi¡¯. And this is the second time that Pawan Kalyan and SJ Surya are coming together. The film is produced by Singamala Ramesh. Let¡¯s see whether Rahman can make it to the Komaram Puli¡¯ audio release function or not?

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/6492/tollywood/AR-Rahman-for-Puli-Audio-function-News-Details[/tscii:c3393f621a]

raghavendran
30th June 2010, 07:05 PM
[tscii:b983674924]News : AR Rahman for ¡®Puli¡¯ Audio function

Next News Updated on: 30 Jun 2010 Oscar Award winning director AR Rahman could attend the Audio release function of Power Star Pawan Kalyan¡¯s ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯. If so, this will be a unique initiative in the Telugu film industry, where someone like AR Rahman attending an audio function of a Telugu movie.

It seems that the makers of ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ are trying all possibilities to rope in AR Rahman for the ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ audio release function. Importantly, Rahman is busy with his world tour and other commitments. Rahman has scored the music for Puli and as such, the makers are desperate to try for his presence at the ¡®Puli¡¯ Audio release function.

Pawan Kalyan¡¯s ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ is directed by SJ Surya, who earlier directed ¡®Khushi¡¯. And this is the second time that Pawan Kalyan and SJ Surya are coming together. The film is produced by Singamala Ramesh. Let¡¯s see whether Rahman can make it to the Komaram Puli¡¯ audio release function or not?

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/6492/tollywood/AR-Rahman-for-Puli-Audio-function-News-Details[/tscii:b983674924]really hoping this is true..this is in the making for a long time..surely expecting a rush hour action film with gr8 mettallic music from thalaivar..its been a long time..since he gave pure electronic,mettalic album like boyz

A.ANAND
30th June 2010, 07:17 PM
[tscii:09e6bdd6a3]News : AR Rahman for ¡®Puli¡¯ Audio function

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/6492/tollywood/AR-Rahman-for-Puli-Audio-function-News-Details[/tscii:09e6bdd6a3]really hoping this is true..this is in the making for a long time..surely expecting a rush hour action film with gr8 mettallic music from thalaivar..its been a long time..since he gave pure electronic,mettalic album like boyz

:exactly: but experimental-innu ethum pannama irutha pothum!ellarukum pidikaramathiri 'comercial'la irukanum!like kathalan,new, boys mathiri kalakanum intha murai!experimental music konja naalai thalaivaru 'rest' kudutharunna romba nallathu! :D

A.ANAND
1st July 2010, 10:04 AM
[tscii:8b6babce45]¡®Puli¡¯ Music on July 11
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, June 30, 2010]

View Komaram Puli Gallery

The music of Pawan Kalyan¡¯s ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ will be launched on July 11th.

¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ is a long awaited movie. Now that the audio is being launched, Pawan Kalyan¡¯s fans will be eager to know when the movie will be released. ¡®Puli¡¯ audio is being launched in the market by Sony Music.

A R Rahman has composed the music for ¡®Puli¡¯. SJ Suryah¡¯s last Telugu movie ¡®Nani¡¯ was also composed by Rahman and the audio was a super hit. Also A R Rahman¡¯s second Telugu movie of the year after ¡®Ye Maya Chesave¡¯ which was also a musical hit. This time it is double dhamaka, as AR Rahman fans and Pawan Kalyan fans will rush to the stores to grab the copy of the audio.

[/tscii:8b6babce45]

raghavendran
1st July 2010, 01:49 PM
oru periya padam idhu.i think 40cr...

rayan36
2nd July 2010, 09:08 AM
[tscii:78205bfc24]News : AR Rahman for ¡®Puli¡¯ Audio function

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/6492/tollywood/AR-Rahman-for-Puli-Audio-function-News-Details[/tscii:78205bfc24]really hoping this is true..this is in the making for a long time..surely expecting a rush hour action film with gr8 mettallic music from thalaivar..its been a long time..since he gave pure electronic,mettalic album like boyz

:exactly: but experimental-innu ethum pannama irutha pothum!ellarukum pidikaramathiri 'comercial'la irukanum!like kathalan,new, boys mathiri kalakanum intha murai!experimental music konja naalai thalaivaru 'rest' kudutharunna romba nallathu! :D

I agree with that Anand sar :D

littlemaster1982
6th July 2010, 05:23 AM
[html:1b4b1fbca4]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_JDY2VQtrdSA/TC95Eo8A8lI/AAAAAAAAJ7A/IRUCqVeXBh0/s400/18x36%2BPuli%2BPoster.jpg[/html:1b4b1fbca4]

raghavendran
6th July 2010, 08:35 AM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_JDY2VQtrdSA/TC95Eo8A8lI/AAAAAAAAJ7A/IRUCqVeXBh0/s400/18x36%2BPuli%2BPoster.jpg :bluejump: :pink: :pink: :cheer:

Siv.S
6th July 2010, 01:38 PM
Track list (http://www.arrahman.com/v2/discography/films-telugu-puli.html)

Power Star
singers : Vijay Prakash, Tanvi Shah

Amma Thale
singers : Naresh Iyer, Swetha Mohan

Maaralente
singers : A. R. Rahman and KMMC Choir
Conducted by Kavita Baliga :clap:

Maham Maye
singers : Javed Ali, Suchitra
Additional Vocals : Mili Nair

Dochey
singers : Shreya Ghoshal, Lady Kash 'N' Krissy

Namakame
singers : Chitra, Madhushree, Harini

A.ANAND
6th July 2010, 02:14 PM
puli album tamil-la dubbed aagi vara vaipu irukuma? :D

satissh_r
6th July 2010, 02:32 PM

Dub illa, remakeku than chance adhigam. Athuvum directorae herova nadipparu pola :P

A.ANAND
6th July 2010, 02:51 PM

Dub illa, remakeku than chance adhigam. Athuvum directorae herova nadipparu pola :P

antha kodumai mattum nadakka kudathu! :shaking: kadavule kaapathu! :cry2:

inetk
6th July 2010, 02:55 PM
First official promo of Puli - the Maaralente song, sung by Rahman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZUO-pO8cV0

raghavendran
6th July 2010, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZUO-pO8cV0 :smokesmirk: :bluejump: ...brilliant

A.ANAND
6th July 2010, 06:45 PM
[tscii:3327a63dd7]AR Rahman @ Puli Audio Launch
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, July 06, 2010]

Oscar winner A R Rahman, the music director of Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Komaram Puli’ will be present at the audio launch of the movie that is scheduled to happen on July 11th.

A R Rahman inspite of his busy schedules will make it to Hyderbad to attend the audio launch. His first straight Telugu movie practically speaking as both ‘Nani’ and ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’ were simultaneously made in Tamil with same tunes. So ‘Puli’ will be an album to look out for! Sony Music is bringing the movie’s music to the market.

Puli’s audio launch will happen at Hyderabad International Convention Centre on the 11th July at 11 AM. The movie’s cast and crew will be present on the occasion along with eminent personalities of Telugu cinema. It is also learnt that a popular Telugu news channel has bought the exclusive rights to telecast the event live on television.

So the ‘Puli’ is finally coming out to roar… Hold on to your seats and watch Rahman’s magic entertain your music senses!

[/tscii:3327a63dd7]

A.ANAND
6th July 2010, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZUO-pO8cV0

:cool2:

Yathu
7th July 2010, 03:53 AM
Chitra, Madhushree and Harini all in one song? Should be a treat for the ears! :D

ajaybaskar
7th July 2010, 04:41 AM
Puli tracklisting out... Check arrahman.com

littlemaster1982
7th July 2010, 05:30 AM
Siva posted it already in the previous page.

ajaybaskar
7th July 2010, 08:15 AM
ஹி!! ஹி!!

ஆர்வக்கோளாறு, மாஸ்டர்ஜி..... :-)

Anyways I am posting the album credits..

ALBUM CREDITS

Title :
Puli (Telugu)

Date of release :
July 2010

PRODUCER :
Singanamala Ramesh

DIRECTOR :
SJ SURYA

Lyrics :
Chandra Bose

Label :
Sony Music

STARS :
Pawan Kalyan, Nikisha Patel

CREDITS :

Backing Vocals :
Dr. Narayanan, Haricharan, Senthil Das, Vijay Sridhar, Subhiksha, Neha, Renu and Rita

Additional Vocal Supervisor :
Srinivas D.

Instruments :

Drums :
V. Kumar

Percussion :
T.Raja,Vedachalam,Neelakandan,Lakshminarayanan, Raju

Oboe :
Ryan

Trumpet :
Thomas

Chennai Strings Orchestra conducted by
V. J. Srinivasa Murthy

Music Production Assistant :
T. R. Krishna Chetan

'Power star' additional arrangements by
Ranjit Barot

Additional Programming :
T. R. Krishna Chetan, P. A. Deepak

Sound Engineers :
Deepak P. A., T. R. Krishna Chetan, Suresh Permal, Vivianne Chaix

Assistant :
Srinidhi Venkatesh

AM Studio Engineers :
Sivakumar S., Kannan Ganpat, Dinesh Ramalingam and Pradeep

Recorded at Panchathan Record-Inn and AM Studios, Chennai and KM Musiq Studios, Los Angeles

Mixed By
K. J. Singh and Deepak P. A.

Mixed at Panchathan Record Inn, Cue Recording Studios (Fairfax, Virginia), Tainted Blue Studios (Manhattan, New York), Remote Control Productions (California)

Mastered by Aditya Modi at AM Studios, Chennai

Musicians Fixer :
Samidurai

Music Co-ordination :
Noel James, T. M. Faizuddin

raghavendran
7th July 2010, 10:04 AM
audio inge available irukkuma? :roll:

inetk
7th July 2010, 02:02 PM
2ns song promo from Puli - Amma Thalle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LUYWWgsgp8

baba88
7th July 2010, 02:58 PM
no blaazee in this project ??

raghavendran
7th July 2010, 03:15 PM
2ns song promo from Puli - Amma Thalle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LUYWWgsgp8brilliant :boo: :boo: :pink:

Guess_Me
8th July 2010, 05:09 PM
Short preview of all songs from Puli

Komaram Puli: A R Rahman: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003UZ9PB2/ref=dm_sp_alb/279-5403669-9713106)

Downloadable (http://www.mediafire.com/?nmmydigc2yz)

Sounds like a thorough commercial album

ajaybaskar
8th July 2010, 05:35 PM
Hows the album?

raghavendran
8th July 2010, 07:17 PM
its gud...but inge audio cds kedaikkuma?....i want to buy it rather than downloading

baba88
8th July 2010, 08:25 PM
dochey has the same beat as gangsta blue from slumdog. ARR has reused the sound.

Dragun
8th July 2010, 09:20 PM
Raghavendran, if you are in the US, BhavaniDVD.com should have it when it is released.

Ramakrishna
8th July 2010, 09:37 PM
Raghavendran,
Chennai la telugu CDs release agumey

Ramakrishna
8th July 2010, 09:40 PM
dochey has the same beat as gangsta blue from slumdog. ARR has reused the sound.

Yes... It has been smartly redone. great to listen though, infact sounds better than gangsta blues

raghavendran
9th July 2010, 09:30 AM
Raghavendran,
Chennai la telugu CDs release agumeyya that too arr..so expecting on 11th...

raghavendran
9th July 2010, 09:42 AM
offcial sample of DOCHEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_KBBZ8lsc

rvsarna
9th July 2010, 01:44 PM
i jus love the songs :
1. maralante (*****)
2. maham maye (*****)
3. dochey (*****)
4. ama thale (*****)
5. power star (****)
6. namakame (***)

raghavendran
9th July 2010, 03:39 PM
i jus love the songs :
1. maralante (*****)
2. maham maye (*****)
3. dochey (*****)
4. ama thale (*****)
5. power star (****)
6. namakame (***)heard full songs?

Yathu
9th July 2010, 11:12 PM
From the 30 sec clips, like the sound of Maham Maye and Amma Thale.

Dragun
10th July 2010, 11:57 AM
In Amma Thalle the female vocal sounds digitally sped up to make it sound like she's singing faster. Cool effect.

A.ANAND
10th July 2010, 12:02 PM
[tscii:749fd0b64f]AR Rahman¡¯s Puli ¨C Power Star ¨C FULL SONG

http://www.wizbuzz.com/2010/07/09/full-track-audio-promo-unseen-visuals-power-star-komaram-puli/[/tscii:749fd0b64f]

Mahen
10th July 2010, 12:23 PM
If only Vijay had agreed to be a part of Puli, we would be hearing the songs in tamil now :sigh2:

A.ANAND
10th July 2010, 12:48 PM
this powerstar song reminds 'markandeya'song in 'new' film! :cool2:

raghavendran
10th July 2010, 01:16 PM
If only Vijay had agreed to be a part of Puli, we would be hearing the songs in tamil now :sigh2:yes vijay missed it ....heard simbhu who was part of the story discussion claimed that he has made the story for vj..and vj kaduppu aayitaaram...
even wen sjs was in radio mirchi wen his film newton released..vj had called him surprisingly and asked abt puli..may b he would do the remake..theriyale..
appo powerstarnnu song irukkaaadhu..ilayathalapathinnu irukkum.. :)

rashid2raj
10th July 2010, 03:43 PM
Songs are out!

rvsarna
10th July 2010, 04:48 PM
i hv listened to the songs ;)
1. maralante - mind blowing song!!! brilliant!
2. maham maye - very melodious lovely song!!!
3. dochey - slow and seductive song!!!! ..i love the guitar played through out the song!!!
4. ama thale - very creative song!!! superb!!!
5. power star - heroism song. very energetic!!!
6. namakame - a soulful song!!!

OVERALL VERY INTERESTING SOUNDTRACK FROM ARR!!!!
BRILLIANT!!!

ajaybaskar
10th July 2010, 05:32 PM
Links?

raghavendran
10th July 2010, 05:33 PM
Songs are out!pls provide the link..

sureshsrikumar
10th July 2010, 06:00 PM
-No sharing of links, please-

rashid2raj
10th July 2010, 06:44 PM
They're all over net guys. Just google :P

raghavendran
10th July 2010, 08:21 PM
-No sharing of links, please-i just now went for many audio shops..no signs of puli...adhan audio link ketten

littlemaster1982
10th July 2010, 08:29 PM
Raghav,

Just search in Google ;)

ajaybaskar
10th July 2010, 09:38 PM
Maham Maye rocks on first listen.. :-)

satissh_r
10th July 2010, 10:32 PM

+ 1

littlemaster1982
11th July 2010, 01:53 AM
Love the female voice and singing in Amma Thalle :musicsmile:

Yathu
11th July 2010, 05:14 AM
Maham Maye :redjump: :musicsmile:

Namakame - beautiful. Mostly with Chitra's vocal, interspersed with Madhushree here and there. Can't really hear Harini though. This'll make for great night time listening. Close your eyes and take it in. :musicsmile:

m_karthik
11th July 2010, 08:23 AM
SJ Surya tamil la padam edukuraro illayo.. Seekiram Paatayavadhu release pannina nalla irukkumm :oops:

m_karthik
11th July 2010, 08:26 AM

Is that the first song ARR sung in Telugu?

Mahen
11th July 2010, 08:45 AM
Wonder why ARR always gives good tunes to SJS :evil: lucky fella

Siv.S
11th July 2010, 10:32 AM

Its "Maaralente" by ARR,i think it is his first telugu song.
Liked Maaralente,Maham Maye,Amma Thale on first listening :musicsmile:

Dragun
11th July 2010, 11:56 AM
ARR sang New York Nagaram on the Telugu version of Sillunnu Oru Kadhal. But I think Maaralante is his first time singing in a direct Telugu film.

m_karthik
11th July 2010, 12:26 PM

Its "Maaralente" by ARR,i think it is his first telugu song.
Liked Maaralente,Maham Maye,Amma Thale on first listening :musicsmile:

:oops: Confuse aayiduchu..

Tamil la varumnu yaaravadhu nalla news solluvaangala?
Those three songs are hooking up a lot..

Siv.S
11th July 2010, 01:19 PM
Trailer :neutral:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIViUH8pxGQ

ajaybaskar
11th July 2010, 01:51 PM
For the first time in my life, I am liking Suchitra's voice... :shock:

A.ANAND
11th July 2010, 02:02 PM

s.j.s strong recomendation-na irukumo! :roll:

sathya_1979
11th July 2010, 02:36 PM
Audio Release function:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQjLrwUWGs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jculfmncMk&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv9TmQOu0gY

littlemaster1982
11th July 2010, 03:07 PM

Scale and I were wishing for Suchitra in an ARR album. He heard us :P It's the first time Swetha Mohan is singing for ARR too.

raghavendran
11th July 2010, 05:30 PM
i loved amma thale nd mahsm maye on first listening.brilliant combo rocking again

interz
11th July 2010, 06:03 PM
Songs are very good.

My favourites are "Maham Maye", "Maralante". "Powerstar" is different but also listenable.

For me Komaram Puli songs are the best from Rahman this year so far.

Mahen
11th July 2010, 07:06 PM
First time in my life listening to a full telegu album :) absolutely love ama thale and maralante

A.ANAND
11th July 2010, 07:36 PM
[tscii:26939de8f1]Power Star is that perfectly exhilarating hero-intro track – it is racy, immensely catchy and a cornucopia of fascinating sounds all working in brilliant sync. Amma thale starts of as Swetha Mohan’s show as she skillfully traverses through seemingly tongue-twisting lyrics by Chandrabose. But then Naresh Iyer literally flows in with this portion and increases the enthusiasm quotient significantly! This is essentially a simple, tuneful song that gains by Rahman’s imagination in the way the lyrics are intonated. Maaralente is beautifully orchestrated, almost like an Andhra-version of Rahman’s iconic Vande Mataram, complete with his own peekaboo take on Maa Telugu Talliki. Rahman also chooses to bestow it with his soaring vocals for maximum impact. Maham Maye and Dochey is Rahman having fun – the former’s peppy nature is in major doses due to spirited vocals by Javed Ali and Suchitra , while the Gangsta Blues’ style (Slumdog Millionaire) Dochey rivals Power Star in the way it skillfully uses sounds to great effect. Namakame echoes strong traces of Bombay Theme; this harmonious, prayer-like tune even has Chitra’s humming adding a gorgeous layer mid way! Komaram Puli’s music is a heady commercial cocktail, with immediately likeable tunes dexterously constructed with brilliant packaging.

Keywords: A R Rahman, Pawan Kalyan, Nikhisha Patel, Komaram Puli

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2010/07/11/komaram-puli-music-review-telugu-a-r-rahman/ [/tscii:26939de8f1]

ajaybaskar
11th July 2010, 08:11 PM
Puli audio still not available in Chennai. Sony Music is gonna lose hell lot of money for not realising that Chennai is a happy hunting ground for ARR.

Rocky89
11th July 2010, 09:09 PM
Guys,

pm me the links :)

thineshan54321
11th July 2010, 11:32 PM
WOW Amma thale is great. still didnt listen to other songs.

sathya_1979
11th July 2010, 11:36 PM
Hello, enna romba naaLaa kaaNOm?

ajaybaskar
12th July 2010, 12:50 AM
So when was the last time ARR gave us an out and out commercial album?

A.ANAND
12th July 2010, 06:52 AM
So when was the last time ARR gave us an out and out commercial album?

sivaji and ATM!

A.ANAND
12th July 2010, 07:17 AM
namakame, thavira matta songs ellam superb! :thumbsup:

ajaybaskar
12th July 2010, 10:27 AM
My ranking:

1. Maham Maye
2. Maaralante
3. Amma Thale
4. Nammakame
5. Powerstar
6. Dochey

Maham Maye is an instant catchy tune and Javed Ali has done a gr8 job. So does Suchitra. I love the first interlude. Rahman back to the 90s...

Rahman's voice is the USP of "Maaralante' and it takes the song to greater heights. I am sure that the instrumental of this song is gonna play a bigger role in the film's BGM score..

Amma thale has all the makings of a chartbuster but it took me a few listens to get immersed into it. Rahman, these days, reserves the best for Naresh Iyer. Welcome to the empire, Swetha.

Though 'Namakame' is a bit lengthy and slow, Chithra and MS make the song listenworthy. It has traces of "Oh Paalanhaare' and the bombay theme but it still gives the divine feel to the song, which is very important considering the context.

I always thought the title 'Puli' suited Chiru than PK and the tune of 'Powerstar' reiterates that.

Dochey is the only disappointment of the abum, atleast for me. Need to wait for some more time..

On the whole, ARR for the masses is back.

ஆனால் இது வெறும் டிரைலர்தாம்மா... மெயின் பிக்சர் (எந்திரன்) இனிமேல்தான் வருது!!!

ajaybaskar
12th July 2010, 10:29 AM
Is powerstar the song 4 which Shreya is dancing with PK?

m_karthik
12th July 2010, 10:34 AM
Is powerstar the song 4 which Shreya is dancing with PK?

May be.. Also Dochey has the chances too

ajaybaskar
12th July 2010, 10:40 AM
Thank god that Sivamani's services are not missed much!!

Sourav
12th July 2010, 11:16 AM
I like 4 songs... p.star, maaralende, maham maye, amma thale... first time listening to a telugu album...

raghavendran
12th July 2010, 12:13 PM
I like 4 songs... p.star, maaralende, maham maye, amma thale... first time listening to a telugu album... 8-)

Dragun
12th July 2010, 02:10 PM
Amma Thalle pottu thalludhu! Fantastic!

MADDY
12th July 2010, 07:25 PM
Amma Thalle pottu thalludhu! Fantastic!

yeah - and thats pretty much the saving grace of the album along with maham maye :) .......other songs are boringly routine - i want another raavan :P

littlemaster1982
12th July 2010, 07:29 PM
Ennadhu, routine-a :shock:

Ramakrishna
12th July 2010, 07:34 PM
I also feel the same master. The album didn't surprise me.

littlemaster1982
12th July 2010, 07:42 PM
This is not a surprising album, but not routine too. When I first listened to the album, I honestly couldn't comprehend what ARR was trying to do. It's only after third listen, I could go with the flow of the songs. Now, I just love the album.

MADDY
12th July 2010, 08:27 PM
This is not a surprising album, but not routine too. When I first listened to the album, I honestly couldn't comprehend what ARR was trying to do. It's only after third listen, I could go with the flow of the songs. Now, I just love the album.

oho - irunga nest meet panren pinna :)

i felt rahman had tried out all these templates before :)

Rocky89
12th July 2010, 08:47 PM
Amma Thale and Doche :thumbsup:

Other songs sounds average on first few hearings.

sathya_1979
12th July 2010, 10:27 PM

oho - irunga nest meet panren pinna :)

i felt rahman had tried out all these templates before :)
Not that way Maddy! I felt that Maham Maye first interlude alone as nostalgic. Others fresh and new. After 2 hearings o all songs, I hooked to Maham Maye and Maaralante and could not come out of it. ARR had struck Platinum :D :notworthy: Javed Ali :clap:

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 08:36 AM
[tscii:e6aca6eb34]
Komram Pulli – A Commercial Brilliance

Success is an equation which is a combination of experimentation and expertise. This album is one example of that equation. It takes a lot to experiment with new sounds and fit in a catchy and commercially viable tune. Every bit of music in Pulli is a commercial brilliance. This album gives you the feeling of the 90s when we used to listen to ARR songs on a cassette. S. J. Surya is a guy who has a lot of commitment towards film making and I like his genuine style of film making. He has extracted the right music from ARR.

Maham Maye: Instant hit is the USP of this track. Oh Chako Muke Oh Shishi Muke is ARR naughtiness filled with beats which just holds on to your ears for hours. Javed Ali kicks off the tune in a style that gives you a new vocalist feel. Suchithra is welcomed to the ARR unit with this very sweet song. Trendy interludes containing heavy pads and keyboard sounds should imprint the future for young talents to follow. The techno riff at the beginning of the song is captivating and the first interlude is lost in heavenly stuff. A very catchy and an instantly likeable tune.

Amma Thale: Typical ARRish opening followed by a tongue-twisting tune. This song has the flavours of Theekurvil, Naadeshwaram Pollavandal, Moondrilvarthekethavarthe, Sakakra, Jack n Jill and Maarkandhiya. The orchestration is grand with traditional modernised beats. Singers have exceeded their expectations and will fall under the category for its permanence and will make it to the evergreen ARR playlist. The only corn here would be the recording level which reached its peak resulting in cracking the sound towards the second part of the song.

Power Star: Tailor made for heroism that has shades of Blue theme. Powerful beats and sounds backed up by powerful rendition by the singers.

Dochey: This one easily falls under his best-programmed song. Each and every sound is fresh and exciting. It has an international appeal and will be the anthem for the youth. The Arabic beats and sounds is an outshine effort by the composer and will stun his peers. Clever utilisation of singers gives an erotic feel and a killing instinct throughout. You would just want it played 24/7 in cars, pubs, etc.

Maaralente: Patriotic songs are a cup of coffee for ARR and he has succeeded again with this song which is heavily and strikingly orchestrated. ARR himself rendered this highpitch track making it the most favourite track for all his fans. The song would go very well with visuals and stun the audience when they experience cinema.

Namakame: In the lines of Oh Palanhare from Laagan and Amma song from New.It is bliss just because it’s a journey of vintage ARR and we will never get bored of this genre of songs from him. The choice of instruments is class and the tune ever rings in your ears giving you peace.

Overall, a very satisfying album meeting all expectations of various tastes. Enjoy the music instead of comparing it with other albums or composers. Thanks to S. J. Surya that we get to hear some foot-tapping numbers from ARR. I would like this combo to continue and give surprise packages every time.

http://sharus100.blogspot.com/2010/07/komram-pulli-commercial-brilliance.html
[/tscii:e6aca6eb34]

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 08:39 AM

yes!but very enjoy'ble album :D

raghavendran
13th July 2010, 08:50 AM

yes!but very enjoy'ble album :Dyes mass album..thats wat i expected..
but trailor :cry:

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 09:17 AM
endhiran wut be surprice-so surprice album-ma irukkum! :yes:

rayan36
13th July 2010, 11:41 AM
my question is........r they gonna dub it??

raghavendran
13th July 2010, 11:43 AM
the point where naresh picks up in amma thale...vintage rahman :notworthy: :pink:

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 11:49 AM

dub panna,audio tamil -la release aagum! :D

rayan36
13th July 2010, 11:51 AM

yes yes, that's what im expecting :D

since they did it for super police...

Siv.S
13th July 2010, 11:53 AM
If the movie get good response,he will remake it in Tamil.... mostly he will be acting as well :lol2:

raghavendran
13th July 2010, 12:20 PM
exactly...adhe avan rombe naala solitu irukkaaru

rayan36
13th July 2010, 12:43 PM
If the movie get good response,he will remake it in Tamil.... mostly he will be acting as well :lol2:

aiyayo.....dubbing pothum......remake vendam pa :lol:

rayan36
13th July 2010, 12:44 PM
first impression....doche!.....bring in the gangsta blues!!!

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 12:44 PM

yaar antha 'avan'?? :think:

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 12:56 PM

aiyayo.....dubbing pothum......remake vendam pa :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: why...why...???!!!

A.ANAND
13th July 2010, 01:01 PM
ஆனால் இது வெறும் டிரைலர்தாம்மா... மெயின் பிக்சர் (எந்திரன்) இனிமேல்தான் வருது!!!--AJAY

yes boss!counting start... :happydance:

ajaybaskar
13th July 2010, 02:12 PM
Maddy,

Agreed that hardcore Rahmaniacs will look out for something in the lines of a Raavanan or VTV. But catering to the masses is something essential in today's scenario. The problem here is that only when the film is a success, the neutral audience take a notice of the songs and henceforth they celebrate. Eg: VTV. Still people love those songs, irrespective of whether they are ARR fans. With 3-4 ARR albums releasing every year, i would expect a balance between experiments and commercial ventures from ARR.

Few MDs are just thriving on fixed templates, even when given a good film. Whereas, even in a 'kadaindhedutha' masala flick like 'Puli' (Hope u've seen the trailer), ARR finds space for experimentation. Thats greatness for you!! :-)

Yathu
13th July 2010, 02:53 PM
:yes: We need more Hosanna type songs from ARR.

I'm not saying that experimental songs can't be hits and be loved by the masses, but you need some commercial, easy-access stuff too.

If the whole albums too experimental, you risk alienating the listener and the only thing that'll save the songs will be fate of the movie.

raghavendran
13th July 2010, 04:59 PM

yaar antha 'avan'?? :think:s.j.s

raghavendran
13th July 2010, 05:00 PM
Maddy,

Agreed that hardcore Rahmaniacs will look out for something in the lines of a Raavanan or VTV. But catering to the masses is something essential in today's scenario. The problem here is that only when the film is a success, the neutral audience take a notice of the songs and henceforth they celebrate. Eg: VTV. Still people love those songs, irrespective of whether they are ARR fans. With 3-4 ARR albums releasing every year, i would expect a balance between experiments and commercial ventures from ARR.

Few MDs are just thriving on fixed templates, even when given a good film. Whereas, even in a 'kadaindhedutha' masala flick like 'Puli' (Hope u've seen the trailer), ARR finds space for experimentation. Thats greatness for you!! :-) :thumbsup: ..every film eed not have too much experiments...indhe moviekku idhu nallave irukku...BGM wil rock..but trailor :!:

rayan36
14th July 2010, 06:05 AM
Maddy,

Few MDs are just thriving on fixed templates, even when given a good film. Whereas, even in a 'kadaindhedutha' masala flick like 'Puli' (Hope u've seen the trailer), ARR finds space for experimentation. Thats greatness for you!! :-)

My thoughts exactly....must have a balance...after raavanan, came by Puli!!!.....

A.ANAND
14th July 2010, 07:22 AM
enakku ennamo trailar-ra paatha s.j.suryah direct panna mathiriye theriyala!!! :shock: erkanave pawan-nukkum sjs-kum promblem innu news vanthathu.trailor-ra paatha yaaro assitant director-ra vechu padatha mudicha mathiri thonuthu!

trailor semma kodumai! :omg:

raghavendran
14th July 2010, 08:17 AM
enakku ennamo trailar-ra paatha s.j.suryah direct panna mathiriye theriyala!!! :shock: erkanave pawan-nukkum sjs-kum promblem innu news vanthathu.trailor-ra paatha yaaro assitant director-ra vechu padatha mudicha mathiri thonuthu!

trailor semma kodumai! :omg:vijaykanth padam madhiri irukku :?

ajaybaskar
14th July 2010, 12:07 PM
Amma thaale just rocks..

Swetha Mohan.. :clap: Pulikku pirandhadhu!!

raghavendran
14th July 2010, 02:28 PM
Amma thaale just rocks..

Swetha Mohan.. :clap: Pulikku pirandhadhu!!sujatha daughter dhaane ajay?...
song chanceless..andhe naresh padumbodhu beat marume...vintage thalaivar :thumbsup:

sathya_1979
14th July 2010, 10:51 PM
From Orkut:
"Komarampuli Audio Records
Komaram Puli's first bunch audio CDs and cassettes that were released in the market just yesterday, were sold out completely across the state with the exception of few interior centers. Sony Company released a total of 7.60 Lakhs of CDs in its first bunch, which is an all time record of Tollywood. Though the released CDs are huge and the songs are already freely available on Internet, still the entire first bunch has been sold out in a single day. Moreover, a total of 13 to 15 Lakhs of audio CDs are expected to be sold out in the full run. If that happens that is going to be another all time record. " Not sure abt the source and authenticity of this news.

A.ANAND
15th July 2010, 06:12 AM
[tscii:27e6b64b0c]
PULI REVIEW

It’s been a long time since Rahman played to the gallery. He tried it in Blue and other recent ventures of his only to be caught between experimentation and cacophony. With S.J. Suryah, Rahman did get back to the balance that he used to maintain in his hay days of commercial cinema where the songs regardless of the experimentation were always foot tapping and catchy, pleasing everyone. Though the audacity of the director to don the grease pant was frustrating, it was sheer pleasure to witness them on silver screen with all the gloss and not the mellowed down situational ones where the songs were pushed to the background. But with Komaram Puli we will get to see Pawan Kalyan so the visual segment of the song will surely be entertaining. And the songs? Lets get to them one at a time.

Power star (Vijay Prakash, Tanvi Shah)

Techno songs are always not easy on ears. With Rahman at fore we know with the kind of experimentation (ring tones, car crash et all) it is bound to be bizarre. It starts with the drums beating to the well known police theme in Arabic influence fused with synthesized sounds creating and eery feel whispering ‘power star’. It’s a cocktail of sorts after that, when the ream of lyrics patronizing the ‘Yuva star’ moves from the electronic feel to folkish style, backed by the genre trademark ‘organ’. Any hero worship song from Rahman is not complete with the “hai hai” sound and here it is combined with “blue blue” cry, reminiscing us of the blue theme. The beauty of this cocktail is that after getting the grasp and when the familiarity sinks in, the peppy adulating lyrics and the intricate modulations especially whenever Vijay intensifies the mood as he acclimates to the top scale, grabs our attention.

Amma thale (Naresh Iyer, Swetha Mohan)

There is the celerity and then the melody. It seems to be repeating in loops. So what is this song? Doesn’t it sound like it was poorly tacked together? If you stop right there, then you are going to miss something special. As we take that notion away, the celerity becomes a breathless travel into the nooks in whips, pacing our heart only to be soothed by the melody. But the melody now doesn’t remain only that; it becomes more of a funny retaliation to the rambling antecedent and the fun increases with the curt notes of the violin & trumpet. So what if the celerity is borrowed by “thee kurugiya” song from Kangalal Kaithu Sei with heavy accent from “markandeya” of New; when each complete note of that saranam layered using different instruments, attention turns to the variation that Swetha brings to the note joined later by Naresh. Though Naresh intensifies the tune to a great level, the “na nana na” hampers the flow, only to be saved by the faithful trumpet with which Naresh swiftly transforms the song into a classical one at the coda.

Maaralante (A.R.Rahman & KMMC Choir)

Maaralante is a double treat in that it will become the anthem of Andhravalas and as a song that will become the identity of Power star for the rest of his life. What is with Rahman and patriotic songs? When he sings them, even the average tune raises goosebumps and with lyrics which highlight the importance of change, the impact is even higher acclimating to greater heights when he touches the top note for rendering “maa telugu thali” backed by the cherubic choir; reminding us the “mannipaya” of VTV effect. Rahman takes the song to the next level when he increases the tension using carefully arranged instrument in the other half of the song, which when we thought was the best it could get to, knocks us out with the superb placement of Chandrabose’s punch line as the finale.

Maham Mahamaye (Javed Ali, Suchitra)

Sometimes we just have to hand it over to the guys behind the microphone and let them enthrall us. Even though Maham Mahamaye seems to be Shankar Mahadevanish, Javed Ali gets into the groove and comes up with a rendering that is packed with passion and gusto. The consistently flat Suchitra is beautified with disciplined singing that falls between zeal and childish joy. The alternation between staccato and the melodic note of the pallavi that the singers perform in the later part of the saranams, the majestic symphony in violin and the confluence of these two towards the finale ends the song in a content note.

Dochy (Shreya Ghoshal, Lady Kash 'N' Krissy)

Gangster blues seems to have become police blues for this club number. The rustic & erotic mood initiated by Krissy carries over to Shreya Goshal which she blends well with the wiggling setup of the notes leaving us in trance. The way she renders lowering notes of “aashalatho anveshanatho aapai aapai adigai” and then climbs higher only to touch down safely into our heart, makes us forget that this is just an item number. The Arabic orchestration with organ sneaking in between at equal intervals under the aegis of synthesizers takes us to an elevated state; not to mention the firing sounds and the prickling guitar that fills the entirety of the song.

Namakame (Chitra, Madhushree, Harini)

Should there be only one tune, when a lady is praying to the God? Why does Rahman repeat the same tune be it in Lagaan, Swades, Jodha Akbar (interestingly all Ashutosh Gowarikar films), Connections and now in Komram Puli? Lack of novelty apart, the choice of different voice whenever there is a change in the notes and different combinations of them makes the age old song intriguing and when Chitra takes over with an alaap backed by mouth organ like sounding trumpet we are sent back to the Duet days.

http://life-n-coda.blogspot.com/2010/07/komaram-puli.html

[/tscii:27e6b64b0c]

A.ANAND
15th July 2010, 09:02 PM
Bloggers review Puli music

http://www.musicaloud.com/2010/07/10/komaram-puli-music-review/

http://www.ragalahari.com/movies/musicreview/3494/music-review-on-pawan-kalyan-starrer-komaram-puli.aspx

http://www.teluguzoom.com/2010/07/puli-telugu-film-audio-review-music-reviews-pawan-kalyan-rahman-songs-list-lyrics-download-links-mp3-320-kbps-cd-cover-scans-torrent-torrents-release-function-videos-streaming-listen-online/

http://tamilomovie.com/exclusive/3907-music-review-ar-rahmans-puli-

http://buzzweb.in/entertainment/komaram-puli-music-review-rating-starcast/

http://www.sriviews.com/tag/puli-music-review/

http://nagrockz.blogspot.com/2010/07/komaram-puli-audio-review-music-review.html

http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=22261&cat=1&scat=27

http://www.123telugu.com/mnews/July10/Komaram_Puli_Audio_Review_12071009.html

arryg-

A.ANAND
15th July 2010, 09:10 PM
[tscii:0b198e4112]News : 7.6 lakh Audio CD¡¯s of ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ in 3 days

Pawan Kalyan¡¯s Komaram Puli¡¯ had 7.6 lakh audio CD¡¯s sold in 3 days, a record in Telugu cinema industry. ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ audio CD¡¯s were sold in record number and this feat looks like ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ audio is breaking all records and scripting history. In fact, 7.6 lakh audio CD¡¯s for ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ is a truly amazing feat.

¡®Komaram Puli¡¯s first bunch audio CDs and cassettes hit the market yesterday and all were sold out completely across the state (exception of few minor centers).

Sony BMG Company released ¡®Komaram Puli¡¯ audio CDs into the market with a total of 7.60 Lakhs in its first bunch, which is an all time record of Telugu movies.

Considering the current piracy, coupled with the free available songs in the Internet 7.6 lakh audio CD¡¯s sell out in a single day is something great. Moreover, a total of 13 to 15 Lakhs of audio CDs are expected to be sold out in the full run. And if that takes place, then it will be another Telugu film industry record.

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/6952/tollywood/7-6-lakh-Audio-CD-s-of-Komaram-Puli-in-3-days-News-Details[/tscii:0b198e4112]

A.ANAND
21st July 2010, 03:23 PM
[tscii:a5fa16645e]A R R'S KOMARAM PULI - MUSIC REVIEW

Home > Visitor Column

By Behindwoods Visitor Harish S Ram

The views expressed in this column are that of the visitor. Behindwoods.com doesn't hold responsible for its content.

It¡¯s been a long time since Rahman played to the gallery. He tried it in Blue and other recent ventures of his, only to be caught between experimentation and cacophony. With S.J. Suryah, Rahman did get back to the balance that he used to maintain in his hay days of commercial cinema where the songs regardless of the experimentation were always foot tapping and catchy; pleasing everyone. Though the audacity of the director to don the grease pant was frustrating, it was sheer pleasure to witness them on silver screen with all the gloss and not the mellowed down situational ones where the songs were pushed to the background. Having Pawan Kalyan in Komaram Puli does guarantee that the visual segment of the song will surely be entertaining. And the songs? Lets get to them one at a time.

Power star (Vijay Prakash, Tanvi Shah)

Techno songs are always not easy on ears. With Rahman at fore we know, with the kind of experimentation (ring tones, car crash et al) it is bound to be bizarre. It starts with the drums beating to the well known police theme in Arabic influence fused with synthesized sounds, creating an eerie feel whispering ¡®power star¡¯. It¡¯s a cocktail of sorts after that, when the ream of lyrics patronizing the ¡®Yuva star¡¯ moves from the electronic feel to folkish style, backed by the genre trademark ¡®organ¡¯. Any hero worship song from Rahman is not complete with the ¡°hai hai¡± sound and here it is combined with ¡°blue blue¡±

cry, reminding us of the blue theme. The beauty of this cocktail is that after getting the grasp and when the familiarity sinks in, the peppy adulating lyrics and the intricate modulations especially whenever Vijay intensifies the mood as he acclimates to the top scale, grabs our attention

Amma thale (Naresh Iyer, Swetha Mohan)

There is the celerity and then the melody. It seems to be repeating in loops. So what is this song? Doesn¡¯t it sound like it was poorly tacked together? If you stop right there, then you are going to miss something special. As we take that notion away, the celerity becomes a breathless travel into the nooks in whips, pacing our heart only to be soothed by the melody. But the melody now doesn¡¯t remain only that; it becomes more of a funny retaliation to the rambling antecedent and the fun increases with the curt notes of the violin & trumpet. So what if the celerity is borrowed by ¡°thee kurugiya¡± song from Kangalal Kaithu Sei with heavy accent from ¡°markandeya¡± of New; when each complete note of that saranam layered using different instruments, attention turns to the variation that Swetha brings to the note joined later by Naresh. Though Naresh intensifies the tune to a great level, the ¡°na nana na¡± hampers the flow, only to be saved by the faithful trumpet with which Naresh swiftly transforms the song into a classical one at the coda.

Maaralante (A.R.Rahman & KMMC Choir)

Maaralante is a double treat in that it will become the anthem of Andhravalas and as a song that will become the identity of Power star for the rest of his life. What is with Rahman and patriotic songs? When he sings them, even the average tune raises goose bumps and with lyrics which highlight the importance of change, the impact is even more, acclimating to greater heights when he touches the top note for rendering ¡°maa telugu thalli¡± backed by the cherubic choir; reminding us the ¡°mannipaya¡± of VTV effect. Rahman takes the song to the next level when he increases the tension using carefully arranged instrument in the other half of the song, which when we thought was the best it could get to, knocks us out with the superb placement of Chandrabose¡¯s punch line as the finale.

Maham Mahamaye (Javed Ali, Suchitra)

Sometimes we just have to hand it over to the guys behind the microphone and let them enthrall us. Even though Maham Mahamaye seems to be Shankar Mahadevanish, Javed Ali gets into the groove and comes up with a rendering that is packed with passion and gusto. The consistently flat Suchitra is beautified with disciplined singing that falls between zeal and childish joy. The alternation between staccato and the melodic note of the pallavi that the singers perform in the later part of the saranams, the majestic symphony in violin and the confluence of these two towards the finale, ends the song in a content note.

Dochy (Shreya Ghoshal, Lady Kash 'N' Krissy)

Gangster blues seems to have become police blues for this club number. The rustic & erotic mood initiated by Krissy carries over to Shreya Goshal which she blends well with the wiggling setup of the notes leaving us in trance. The way she renders lowering notes of ¡°aashaalatho anveshanatho aapai aapai adigai¡± and then climbs higher only to touch down safely into our heart, makes us forget that this is just an item number. The Arabic orchestration with organ sneaking in between at equal intervals under the aegis of synthesizers takes us to an elevated state; not to mention the firing sounds and the prickling guitar that fills the entirety of the song.

Namakame (Chitra, Madhushree, Harini)

Should there be only one tune, when a lady is praying to the God? Why does Rahman repeat the same tune be it in Lagaan, Swades, Jodha Akbar (interestingly all Ashutosh Gowarikar films), Connections and now in Komram Puli? Lack of novelty apart, the choice of different voice whenever there is a change in the notes and different combinations of them makes the age old song intriguing and when Chitra takes over with an alaap backed by mouth organ like sounding trumpet we are sent back to the Duet days

[/tscii:a5fa16645e]

raghavendran
21st July 2010, 06:16 PM
:thumbsup:

Dragun
21st July 2010, 10:32 PM
The only song I don't care for is Maaralante. Its not a bad song, but its the usual ARR patriotic track, with ARR singing, thundering drums, horns, etc. The rest of the album is really good, though, particularly Amma Thalle. Initially I didn't like Power Star but it grew on me and is a rocking track.

music man
22nd July 2010, 02:20 PM
For the first time in my life, a song sung by ARR has failed to impress me. Maaralante is very average track to be honest....Rest of the songs are very good...Innovative, modern and refreshing....Namakame is pure vintage ARR of kadhalan days....The bass is great...shows ARR in full flow.. Above average album for SJS...

rayan36
23rd July 2010, 07:31 AM
my placement for the songs

1.Mahem Maye
2.Dochley
3.Amma Thale
4.Maaralente...ARR just loves doing this kinda songs....
5.Power Star
6.Nammakame

raghavendran
27th July 2010, 12:31 PM
shocking news guys!!!!!!!!!

it seems that sjs and arr had a spat and arr has said he doesn want sjs while he is doin RR...already the producers r angry with sjs for budget overshooting :shock: :evil:

satissh_r
27th July 2010, 12:40 PM

it seems that sjs and arr had a spat and arr has said he doesn want sjs while he is doin RR...already the producers r angry with sjs for budget overshooting :shock: :evil:

Source? antha payalukku ellam padam panrathey athigam... sanda vera poduvana :evil:

Siv.S
27th July 2010, 12:54 PM
SJ Surya Nalla thaanayaa iruntha :( shooting spot-la Pawan chappunnu oru arai koduthatha kooda oru news vanthuchu :sigh2:

raghavendran
27th July 2010, 01:24 PM

Source? antha payalukku ellam padam panrathey athigam... sanda vera poduvana :evil:kummudham..this week edition

raghavendran
27th July 2010, 01:45 PM
arr abt puli...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wf82JIOYAo

satissh_r
27th July 2010, 01:56 PM

Source? antha payalukku ellam padam panrathey athigam... sanda vera poduvana :evil:kummudham..this week edition

oh thanks, vangi padikairen.. any chance of a online link?

baba88
27th July 2010, 02:56 PM
I read somewhere that SJS wanted to release the movie in July but it wasn't possible as ARR had to practise for his tour and work on Raavanan. Maybe that was also a reason for the arguement.

SoftSword
27th July 2010, 03:39 PM
[tscii:bd5c15fdbb]Maaralante Lokam … Maaralanta Nuvve….
If u want to change the world....you should change...( asking forcibly)
Veese Gaali Andarikosam..Vaana Megham daachukodhu thana kosam
( breeze for all .....a cloud raining doesnt save for self )
Surya kanthi andari kosam.. Chandra jyothi yeragadhu ye swardham
( Sunshine for all....moonshine dose not ask for favors)
Okkarikaina melu chesthe lokam antha melu jarigenu
( do good to one ..good will happen across the world)
Okkarikaina haani chesthe lokam antha haani kaligenu
( commit harm to one.....it will harm the entire world )
Maaralante Lokam … Maaralanta Nuvve….
(if u want to change the world....you should change...( asking forcibly)
Nuvvante lokam .. Nee vente lokam.. Ee maata slokam .. Sodara…
( u r the world.....world is with you....this is a sacro sanct.....my brother...)
...Nuvvante lokam .. Nee vente lokam.. Ee maata slokam .. Sodara…
( u r the world.....world is with you....this is a sacro sanct.....my brother...)
Maa telugu thalliki …. Mallepoodanda….(chorus)
( My telugu mother.......garland ( respect) 4 u ........
Maa telugu thallikiiiiiiii……………….Mallepoodanda……(main)
( My telugu mother.......garland ( respect) 4 u ........
Maaralante Lokam … Maaralanta Nuvve….
Veese Gaali Andarikosam.. Vaana Megham daachukodhu thana kosam
( breeze is your's.....rainy cloud raining doesnt save for self )
Surya kanthi andari kosam.. chandra jyothi yeragadhu ye swardham
( Sunshine for all....moonshine dose not ask for favors)
Okkarikaina melu chesthe lokam antha melu jarigenu
( do good to one ..good will happen across the world)
Okkarikaina haani chesthe lokam antha haani kaligenu
( commit harm to one.....it will harm the entire world )
Sahanam Lo Gandhiji.. Samaram Lo Netaji..
( u r as patient as gandhiji........u r as rebel as netaji)
Sahanam Lo Gandhiji.. Samaram Lo Netaji..
( u r as patient as gandhiji........u r as rebel as netaji)
Maaralante Lokam … Maaralanta Nuvve

thanks orkut[/tscii:bd5c15fdbb]

satissh_r
27th July 2010, 04:10 PM
[tscii:a15296fe59]Maaralante Lokam … Maaralanta Nuvve….

thanks orkut[/tscii:a15296fe59]

I think this song could be Rahman's tribute to MJ. Soon after MJ's death I read in Time magazine that Rahman's favourite MJ number was Man in the mirror. Maaralante's lyrics reminds me of that song

"I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change) "

A.ANAND
28th July 2010, 08:03 AM
Sony Music South AR Rahman's Audio Interview on Puli

http://www.mediafire.com/?p807o3fv22bm113

raghavendran
28th July 2010, 07:01 PM

oh thanks, vangi padikairen.. any chance of a online link?sorry kungumam..this week :)

rayan36
30th July 2010, 07:15 AM
aiyo....yen intha viviratha vellai....

A.ANAND
30th July 2010, 10:23 AM
SJ Surya Nalla thaanayaa iruntha :( shooting spot-la Pawan chappunnu oru arai koduthatha kooda oru news vanthuchu :sigh2:

ithu veraiyya! :rotfl3:

raghavendran
30th July 2010, 08:27 PM

ithu veraiyya! :rotfl3: :lol: :lol:

Music4Ever
4th August 2010, 09:42 PM
Whatever shortcomings SJS may have as actor/director, at least he gets decent music from ARR. Puli music is very pleasant with some great melodies/stylish songs. I am completely absorbed in the last number in the CD (which I bought early this week) sung by a number of females including Chitra (?). The reason for the question mark is neither the songs nor the singers names are listed while playing the CD on my laptop. I observed this strange thing with Ravanan and other albums also. These are not downloaded but actually CDs purchased from stores.

In the middle of that song (starts with the word Namakame) there is a charming bit by Chitra supported by catchy music that leads to the appearance of mridhangam. Superb stuff.

Amma thale is simply classy as are Maham maaye and Maaralante. Doche reminds a number from Sakkarakatti (yemane yemane) while the opening song reminds Deva (!) in the first and second charanams.

This is a wonderful album by any standard, IMO. I can't believe the same composer came up with another super album with different sounds in Enthiran.

A.ANAND
5th August 2010, 07:16 PM
[tscii:912d0c811d]Record-Breaking Success Of Komaram Puli Music
August 5th, 2010

August 5, 2010: Telugu movie Komaram Puli is again in the news and this time for the record-breaking success of its music. Sony BMG, which released the audio music album of the film, said that it has sold over 3 lakh audio CDs and about 6 lakh cassettes of the music within one month of its launch. This figure has set a new record in Tollywood music.

Directed by S.J. Suryah, Komaram Puli stars actor Pawan Kalyan in the lead role. It is a cop story, produced by Singanamala Ramesh. Pawan will don the hat of a cop for the first time. Nikisha Patel the debutante is cast in the female lead.

The credit for this awesome response from the music buffs to the music album of the movie definitely goes to the Oscar Award winning music composer AR Rahman, who scored some beautiful numbers for the film.

This record sale of the music of Komaram Puli has took place at a time when the entire Tollywood is fighting against piracy. Moreover, the music audio of the movie is available on the internet at zero cost. So, it is definitely a commendable achievement.

The DTX mixing of the movie is undergoing now and will be released in this month.

–Sampurn

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/08/recordbreaking-success-komaram-puli-music.html[/tscii:912d0c811d]

A.ANAND
5th August 2010, 07:54 PM
KOMARAM PULI - MUSIC REVIEW

POWER STAR

This is seriously the power star of the album. I feel like I'm in concert when listening to it. Vijay and Tanvi are seriously to be watched at least for the next two years. They did justice to Rahman's beat. This is a beat rich song. The words like RDS, Alcohol suggests this is not a love song (sorry if I am wrong). An Arabic interlude by Tanvi gives a new feel to this song, never listened something like this before.

AMMA THALE

This song belongs to Naresh, he excels in this. Opera and nadaswaram blend perfect. Sweta Mohan is star to watch. Her rendering method is different from Naresh's method but this is a beautiful duet. Amma Thale has been repeated by Naresh quite a number of times through out this song.

MAARALENTE

The 1st portion of the song itself gives us the idea that this is a patriotic number. ARR at his usual treat for patriotic. The KMMC chorus is certainly raising the value of this number both in classical western way and conservative way. Bits from veena can be heard but very small bit and you have to be sharp to recognize this.

NAMAKAME

The trio Chritra, Harini and Madhusree united here for an unplugged type song. The mood set to sad but the song travels to a better feel later thanks to guitars. ARR did a decent job but nothing great here.

DOCHEY

This song reminds of the maestro's Slumdog Millionaire. Nice adaption from the song new feel same beat as original.

MAHAM MAYE

Impressive start this number has. Javed at his usual sway rendering method, Suchitra sexy as usual, nice blend of complicated instruments and then followed by excellent violin composition proves ARR is always king of music.

Komaram Puli is ARR as usual great piece.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/visitors-1/komaram-puli-05-08-10.html

Yathu
6th August 2010, 05:03 AM
Listening to Namakame just before I go to bed. So peaceful and tranquil. :)

Has anyone else noticed that when the mridangam comes in, the tempo of it seems to be a bit irregular. I don't know what effect ARR was going for here and I'm not really sure it works! :?

raghavendran
10th August 2010, 08:04 PM
AR Rahman's Komaram Puli creates new record
Telugu movie Komaram Puli is again in the news and this time for the record-breaking sales of its music. Sony BMG, which released the audio music album of the film, said that it has sold over 3 lakh audio CDs and about 6 lakh cassettes of the music within one month of its launch. This figure has set a new record in Tollywood music industry.

Directed by S.J. Suryah, Komaram Puli stars actor Pawan Kalyan in the lead role. The movie is produced by Singanamala Ramesh. Pawan will don the hat of a cop for the first time. Debutant Nikisha Patel has played the female lead in the film.

The credit for this awesome response from the music buffs to the music album of the movie definitely goes to the Oscar Award winning music composer AR Rahman, who has scored some beautiful numbers for the film.

This record sale of the music of Komaram Puli has took place at a time when the entire Tollywood is fighting against piracy. Moreover, the music audio of the movie is available on the internet at zero cost. So, it is definitely a commendable achievement.

The DTX mixing of the movie is undergoing now and will be released in this month.
sources:entertainment.oneindia.in

A.ANAND
14th August 2010, 11:57 AM
Komaram Puli: Powerstar Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oScqGf5SecE&feature=player_embedded

raghavendran
18th August 2010, 07:06 PM
pls thalaiva stop doin films like these..mass songslam inimel venam pls

srimal
18th August 2010, 08:30 PM
amma talli... ennavo konjam familiar tune mathiri irukku..

???

baba88
18th August 2010, 09:00 PM
can anyone tell me what problem A.R.Rahman had with Sj Suryah ? I couldnt read the article from kungumam/kumudhan.

SoftSword
18th August 2010, 09:03 PM
amma talli... ennavo konjam familiar tune mathiri irukku..

???

there are some obvious traces of markandeya from NEW.

Sunil_M88
19th August 2010, 10:52 PM

Has anyone else noticed that when the mridangam comes in, the tempo of it seems to be a bit irregular. I don't know what effect ARR was going for here and I'm not really sure it works! :?

Your analysis is on the dot. It's difficult to work out the tempo and the irregular mridangam beat does support that. Initially I thought it might be a three bar beat like the title track of Mangal Pandey but it wasn't.

Well IMO it does work and it seems as if Rahman is trying to break the conventional style of composing bhajans by introducing this fresh format.

Yathu
20th August 2010, 01:45 AM

Your analysis is on the dot. It's difficult to work out the tempo and the irregular mridangam beat does support that. Initially I thought it might be a three bar beat like the title track of Mangal Pandey but it wasn't.

Well IMO it does work and it seems as if Rahman is trying to break the conventional style of composing bhajans by introducing this fresh format.

I think the irratic tempo is slightly distracting from the beauty and spirituality of the song up to that point. It's nevertheless a superbly peaceful song. Chitra, Madhushree and Harini - the subtle contrasting of their voices is just beautiful.

raghavendran
24th August 2010, 08:23 PM
[tscii:fa3493b91e]It seems the wait is finally going to come to an end. We’ve got serious confirmation that ‘Komaram Puli’ will finally be released on September 11th. After initial hiccups with pre production delays, shoot postponements, post production hassles it seems the producers of ‘Komaram Puli’ are breathing easy this time.

There were reports that A.R.Rahman’s background music too needs more time. However, it is believed that A.R.Rahman has promised to complete his part by this weekend at any cost. Considering that the post production team needs atleast another 10 days to give final touches, it is expected that Komaram Puli will be released on September 11th

We hope that the producers C.Kalyan and Singanamala Ramesh will be able to release the film on this date.
http://www.123telugu.com/mnews/Aug10/Komaram_Puli_coming_September_11th_24081012.html[/tscii:fa3493b91e]

slperson1
26th August 2010, 04:28 AM
I am very very disappointed int eh quality of the CD Cover. It comes in a slip cover that is all. Not even a CD case, no lyrics booklet, NOTHING! This is a rahman CD this needs to come with EVERYTHING!

A.ANAND
4th September 2010, 12:16 PM
AR Rahman spellbound with Komaram Puli:Allu Aravind

inna'yya sollararu intha garu! :confused2: CGW mathiri ennoru puyala kelappida poraru! :lol: [translate please]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetOWdTEEhQ&feature=player_embedded

raghavendran
6th September 2010, 09:34 AM

inna'yya sollararu intha garu! :confused2: CGW mathiri ennoru puyala kelappida poraru! :lol: [translate please]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetOWdTEEhQ&feature=player_embedded :lol: ..onnum ille..padam arpudhama vandhirukkam...RR mattum mudikkale.arr time edhukuraru..ar vandhu ivvolo nalla padathukku paathu music seyyanummnum, indhe moviekku enne thevayo adhe seyyaren..release dateukkule mudichiruvvennnu sonnaram....he guarentees that this movie wil rock..bayama irukku :roll:

A.ANAND
6th September 2010, 10:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetOWdTEEhQ&feature=player_embedded :lol: ..onnum ille..padam arpudhama vandhirukkam...RR mattum mudikkale.arr time edhukuraru..ar vandhu ivvolo nalla padathukku paathu music seyyanummnum, indhe moviekku enne thevayo adhe seyyaren..release dateukkule mudichiruvvennnu sonnaram....he guarentees that this movie wil rock..bayama irukku :roll:

thank u bro!4 the effort! :D

raghavendran
6th September 2010, 01:15 PM

thank u bro!4 the effort! :D :D ..ana puli :shaking:

jaaze
6th September 2010, 01:21 PM

:rotfl:

A.ANAND
8th September 2010, 07:15 AM
[tscii:5599432898]FLASH NEWS: Puli Cases solved. Releasing on 10th Sep
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, September 07, 2010]

View Komaram Puli Gallery

A legal case baffling the producer of ‘Komaram Puli’ has been solved and the movie will release on 10th Sep, worldwide.

The movie will release worldwide in more than 1000 screens on September 10th. The advance booking for the movie has started already. And the excited fans have already started jumping on the ticket counters.

‘Komaram Puli’ brings Pawan Kalyan to screens after a long time. SJ Suryah, a creative director has promised Power Star fans, a cracker of entertainment. And topping it with AR Rahman’s music, it can’t get bigger than this! The ‘Puli’ is finally going to be unleashed!

[/tscii:5599432898]

MADDY
8th September 2010, 08:41 AM
http://www.cinegoer.com/telugu-cinema/news-archives/september-2010/komaram-puli-to-release-finally-on-september-10th-070910.html

The music composed by AR Rahman has already created a stir.

MADDY
8th September 2010, 11:15 AM
http://www.heyandhra.in/2010/09/pavan-kalyans-komaram-puli-censor-report-heyandhra-exclusive/

ajaybaskar
9th September 2010, 10:53 AM
THis movie is releasing tomorrow. Why no buzz?

MADDY
9th September 2010, 04:38 PM
releasing in only 3 theaters in bangalore :oops: :lol: .......will try to catch it over the weekend itself :-)

A.ANAND
9th September 2010, 07:11 PM
[tscii:a32dd84f6f]S J Surya, the director of Komaram Puli says, "Pawan Kalyan is the rockstar of Telugu cinema and has a huge fan base. He plays a cool but deadly cop in the film. I'm sure the film will take a gargantuan opening and beat competition to pulp as Pawan has star power and does smashing stunts, along with super music by A R Rahman." It is a shootout between two cops — Salman's Dabangg and Pawan's Komaram Puli — in Andhra, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, as the trade feels that they look similar.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/An-action-packed-Friday/articleshow/6525329.cms[/tscii:a32dd84f6f]

A.ANAND
9th September 2010, 07:14 PM
releasing in only 3 theaters in bangalore :oops: :lol: .......will try to catch it over the weekend itself :-)

trailer paatha peethiye innum adangala!ratta kalariyoda varama iruntha sari! :lol:

Sunil_M88
10th September 2010, 08:24 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100152794&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=regional&nid=51144

REVIEW OF THE MOVIE

Mahen
10th September 2010, 08:31 PM
padam sema mokkai pola :oops: sify says disgusting :oops: ARR-ku intha project theivaiya :oops: ? :oops:

sjs should take retirement...hope he doesnt remake this film in tamil

ajaybaskar
10th September 2010, 10:27 PM
Certainly not recommended for those who watch Balaiyya's youtube videos for comic relief. This one is much worse. ARR alone is the saving grace. But even his songs are poorly picturised. I literally cried seeing the picturisation of 'Mahammaaye'. Yet another forgettable movie for Rahmaniacs.

Sunil_M88
11th September 2010, 02:05 AM
@ Ajay. How was the evergreen Namakame picturised?

ajaybaskar
11th September 2010, 09:43 AM
Namakame is the first song of the movie and it is the most hilarious moment of the movie.

MADDY
12th September 2010, 03:54 PM
[tscii:609ec0eaa3]http://www.supergoodmovies.com/8481/tollywood/Komaram-Puli-Review-New-Record-in-Google-News-Details

Komaram Puli review Komaram Puli movie review – This has become the largest and most used keywords in Google search in India. Pawan Kalyan’s Komaram Puli release yesterday and no wonder, people across the globe were curious to know more about Komaram Puli review.

Komaram Puli review - Komaram Puli movie review is the most searched keyword in India and US in the last 24 hours and this information directly came from Google website office itself. Also, the keywords Komaram Puli are among the top 10 searched keywords across the globe last 24 hours.[/tscii:609ec0eaa3]

baba88
17th September 2010, 09:30 PM
So the problem between A.R.Rahman and S.J.Suryah was that ARR asked him to reshoot Maham Maye. Just saw ARR saying that in an interview.

Yathu
18th September 2010, 06:37 AM
*sigh*

What goes through SJS mind when he's making a movie?