PDA

View Full Version : Will there be no limit? (Itwofs Karthik plz consider)

thineshan54321
17th August 2007, 08:42 AM
HJ FANS PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER! IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you continue reading its not my fault ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- this is for AR Rahman and neutral fans ----------------------------------------- alright i warned you (now dont start any arguments, these are facts) ------------------------------>

I know this is not new as it happens most of the time. But I thought maybe I should contribute too. :)
Kanukku theriyurathu nooru, kannukku theriyathathu koodi!
It is true in the case of HJ copying ARR.
Recently I was listening to o paalanhare in CD quality as I bought the CD. I found yet anohter COPY by HJ.

Original
O Paalanhare
Lagaan
3:17-3:38

Theme Music
Lagaan
0:53-1:18

Here is a very famous song laysa laysa and the saranam is basically copied from the mentioned tunes above. Another thing to consider is that both the theme music and laysa laysa were sung by anuradha sriram. Maybe HJ made anuratha sing laysa laysa so that he doesnt have to teach the tune to her. :lol: HJ: "maam just sing the lagaan Theme Music starting tune with these lyrics... lyricist please tell her the lyrics, i am going to buy kanathil muthamitaal so i can find more tunes like this, maam after recording you can go, if u forgot the tune, lagaan CD is in the CD player. *smiles and leaves to buy the latest ARR album - kanathil muthamitaal* " :lol: :lol:

Copied
Laysa Laysa
12B
0:22-0:40

This might have been found by someone before, but if not, here it is. Guys imagine how ARR must feel when he finds out - as it is very easy for him to recognize - that his music is copied and is a hit and he is not getting any credit for it. :(

If you have any other lifts by HJ from ARR (only) please mention here. :)

arr_for_ever
17th August 2007, 11:21 AM
MInnalae song "IVAN YARO" full Beat originally copied from padayappa while Ramya krishnan open the Door after 25 yrs with a saree. u can listen the BGM. The Beat is exactly available in Ivan Yaro Ivan Yaro vanthathu Etharkaa... full beat music....

Note...
Listing ONCE or twice not make any difference.. Repeatedly listen without any disturbance.. get the BEAT in PADAYAPPA and match with the song 4m minnale...

EXACTLY !!!! MATCHING!!!! ITS a good BEAT!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

:yes: :exactly: matching!!!!

RR
17th August 2007, 03:11 PM
http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=1058&view=newest