PDA

View Full Version : Something similarity between them

Sanjeevi
16th August 2007, 04:41 PM
1) PoonkAtru Puthidaduthu of "Moonram pirai" and 2) En Vazhvilae Varm Anbae Vaa of "Thambikku entha ooru" have similar ludes and some music.

There is any songs like this? :roll:

rajasaranam
16th August 2007, 05:31 PM
Sanjeevi,

the reason behind this is En vaazhviley song is recycle of 'Hey zindagi' from Sadma the movie which was a remake of moondram pirai. for the same situation of 'Poongatru puthithanadhu' Raaja composed 'Hey zindagi' and retaining the interlude. when the song got recycled in 'thambikku entha ooru' as 'En vaazhviley' the lude remained same.

I remember such instances when Raaja recycles his songs into other languages sometimes he keeps the tune and changes orchestrations sometimes he changes the tempo of tune or create a compeletely new tune and keep the ludes.

One song 'Mana Bharatamulo' from Jagadeeko veerudu athiloka sundari reminds me of many Rajini songs find out which all songs have got remixed into it :wink:
the link for JVAS song is here
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/telugu/s/movie_name.6069/music_director.504/

and Maama un ponna kodu song from Rajathi Raja will have Rajathi raja song of Agni natchatram in one interlude. I've observed many such instances but never kept a note of them.

Sanjeevi
16th August 2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks RS, new to me

prana
16th August 2007, 08:24 PM
Hi

Guys the reason behind, Raaja Sir, redoing "Yeh Zindagi Gale Laga Le", for Thambiki Yentha Oru, is during the composition time of "Thambiki Yentha Oru", raaja was supposedly, hospitalized due to Hernia (Intestine geting dislocated). It seems he had composed all songs in bed for the movie "Thambiki Yentha Oru". Quite Amazing right, thats why he is Raaja.. :2thumbsup:

buggle
16th August 2007, 08:46 PM
Hi

Guys the reason behind, Raaja Sir, redoing "Yeh Zindagi Gale Laga Le", for Thambiki Yentha Oru, is during the composition time of "Thambiki Yentha Oru", raaja was supposedly, hospitalized due to Hernia (Intestine geting dislocated). It seems he had composed all songs in bed for the movie "Thambiki Yentha Oru". Quite Amazing right, thats why he is Raaja.. :2thumbsup:

Wow..that's something new, never heard abt this... :thumbsup:

Nakeeran
17th August 2007, 08:58 AM
Some simillarity between :

1. Madha un kovilil mani deepam yetrinen

and

2. Mani osai kettu ezundhu ( payanangal mudivadhillai )

Tune is similar I think

Sanjeevi
17th August 2007, 11:12 AM
Some simillarity between :

1. Madha un kovilil mani deepam yetrinen

and

2. Mani osai kettu ezundhu ( payanangal mudivadhillai )

Tune is similar I think

Both sung by S.Janaki, sad situations and excellent songs

rajasaranam
24th August 2007, 07:49 PM
Listen to the song 'Thanavu manavu'
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/kannada/s/movie_name.2878/music_director.751/
Doesnt it sound like 'nizhalo nijamo' from Paadum Paravaigal :)