PDA

View Full Version : Careless Caresser

MADDY
7th August 2007, 10:23 AM
[tscii:277871e816]6 AM – morning sun was peeping through the window to ogle at my beautiful face. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I brushed vigorously and had a face wash. I looked at the mirror. I turned my face left and right and again a left. Hmmm – it does justify the poem that I got from one of my fans in college. Yes, I’m attractive and I have had 13 proposals from guys ranging from 18 yr olds to 45 yr olds, since my 8th year birthday up to 20th birthday last month. I’m so excited today, do you know why? My mom has permitted me to wear jeans. I had finally won this 4 yr argument with my mom which comprised discussions on culture, tradition, modern outlook, responsibility…blah blah blah. My mom was worried that I would add unwanted fans to my list if I wear jeans and it was not in her genes to let me wear jeans. She is a hapless/hopeless 5-sensed product of this male dominated Indian society. :banghead:

I wore the new jeans and a cute little pink top. Wow, it fit me so well. I kept my purse at the back pocket. I’m not an hourglass beauty but yes, it did feel good to be in this outfit. The way they hugged my thighs tightly added my confidence. Wow, I can kick any eve teaser right on their face. Yoo-hoo. Well, here came one and don’t I love to kick him. “enna kanna, collegukku ready aaittiya” he asked. “aamaanda, jollu kammunatti” I muttered under my breath. “yedhaavadhu sonniya kannu” he smiled wickedly. I just walked past him. He held my hand and whispered in my ear “summa nachhunnu irukka - maaamavukku kuduma kuduma, adi onnae onnu” he laughed. Arggggggghhhhhh. I told him silently – “are you taking your hands off or should I scream like Tarzan? “. He let my hands off. Damn, this guy is my 45 yr old admirer, my mom’s brother, who wanted to sleep with me, when I was just a 14 yr old girl. He never lets a chance to touch me go by. He talks all lewd things when he catches me alone in the house. He is well off and supports my family, since my poor dad met with a gas leakage accident in his factory which rendered him useless. This uncle of mine – never got married, obviously he can’t be satiated with one female. But, the outside world considers him as a god-man who dedicated his life to serving his sister’s family and Lord Anjaneya. :banghead:. My mom refuses to believe when I tell her that he behaves strangely with me. My dad understood my feelings, but he couldn’t do much. Our entire family runs on this man’s money.

I finished my breakfast silently, crying inside my heart. I walked away from my home, distancing my mind from the hell that I have to get back to in the evening. I was waiting in the bus stop. All guys were giving me a queer look. One guy commented – “dhoda, jeansla vandhurukkuda kutti” . kuttiya – arghhhh. “poda vetti” I thought :evil: . D70 bus arrived and I got in. It’s normally crowded and yes, the perverted gents have a fun time. I stood near the ladies seat. I leaned on the seat railing and was trying to catch a glimpse of “kreedam” hoarding near Kasi Theater. If only Shalini had not come in between, I would have married this chocolaty sugary Ajithboy. What a handsome man and his smile – mind blowing. I was continuously staring at the hoarding as the bus had come to a halt right in front of the hoarding. Then I suddenly felt a nudge on my back. I thought it was somebody’s bag and ignored it. I started watching the hoarding again. 5 minutes later, I felt a nudge again. I turned back and saw 2 gents standing very close to me. One was a young, fair guy in his twenties and just behind him a 40 yr old guy. I was sure that the young guy behind me was feeling up my back. Arghhhh. Let me wait for some more time. He did it again. I lost my control. I turned back and shouted at the fair guy “kai vetchhikittu summa irukka mudiyaadha?” that was enough. The entire hypocrite gents’ gang in the bus started beating him up. They threw him out of the bus, a static one of course. He was bleeding from his lips and cut a sorry figure. But who cares

I boarded the same bus next day and got a seat luckily. I saw something that startled me; the 40 yr old who was behind me yesterday was reaching out his hand to touch a woman’s back. He cleverly disguised it by standing behind some other guy. Oh no, then, he must have been the one who should have felt me yesterday. Then the fair guy – oh poor chap. What a grave mistake I committed. Poor chap got hit for no reason. I wanted to ask him a sorry. Will I see him again? Yes I saw him boarding the D70 bus the next day. I started running quickly and caught the bus. I got to the ladies section and he was standing at the back. Wow, he was so cute with the bandage around his lips. He looked a lot like Ajith. He had a unruly hair style and a half beard. He was wearing a brown stripes on white shirt neatly tucked into a black trouser. Wow, is he my dream man? Well, let me talk to him once he gets down and check if any chemical reactions happen between us. I logged into dream land imagining myself with this guy. 5 minutes later I logged off to turn back and give him a smile. My heart sank on what I saw. This fair fair cutie cutie boy was reaching his hands out to a girls’ back pocket who was wearing jeans. arghhhh, How can fate be so cruel to me. :cry2: . I was dejected to the hilt. Ivanum pombala porikkiya? :cry2: I couldn’t control my anguish. My dream land was shattered into pieces. My heart was not accepting the reality checks that brain was sending. I got down from the bus with tears in my eyes. As the bus moved on, I caught a glimpse of him staring at me. I gave the worst possible angry look to him. Chaa. I thought this guy was my savior from my pervert uncle. All my dreams went to dust. :cry: The radio in the tea shop was blaring “indha ulagathhil evanumae raaman illai,……June ponaal, July kaatre”.

************************************************** *********************\Caresser thinks – what is the problem with this girl? I didn’t even try to pick her purse. Why is she so angry on me? nethhu adi vera vaanga vechha. Oru vela pen police-o? hmmm, let me better stop picking ladies purses, chains. I need to concentrate on gents from now on. Let me see, ahhh, there I see a old man getting in the bus with a old tactic. Old man was sitting with an old, dusted yellow color bag on his lap. It will surely have huge cash. Oh god, please help me…
************************************************** *********************\
I went to the park near my house and sat there. I was so disappointed and wanted to take my mind off that ugly incident before going home. I sat there for 1 hour and was in sync with my heart. I saw my mother running quickly to catch an auto rickshaw. I ran up to her, she was looking so worried. Oh no, what happened to dad? “ yennamma aacchu” I asked her trying to control my tears. “maamavukku paralytic stroke vandhudichhu di” she started crying loudly. “Balaji Hospital-la admit panni irukkaanga, vaa seekkiram polaam.” I was relieved. After all, my dad is safe and justice was served. We went to the ICU section in hospital and saw the ugly face of my uncle through the glass door. His face was totally deformed with his lips reminding the sine wave. His eyes were closed and his hands were stuck up near his chest. His hands were totally twisted in U shape. I looked up towards the ceiling and smiled.
After 3 hours he regained consciousness and we went inside to see him. His eyes were open and tears were rolling down his cheeks. He looked at my mom and cried. That’s what it seemed like. My mom too started crying “ayyo, anna, unakku ippadi aaiduchhae, naa enna pannuvaen” . I looked at him sternly and cursed in my mind, “ippa thoduda enna…….vaada, porikki naaye……ippa thoduda ennaya. Naa chinna ponnunnu kooda paakkama, enna padukkaruthukka koopitta? 6 varushama , ovvoru raathiriyum unakku bayandhu ara thookkama thoongintirundhaen. Vaada ippa vaayenda". I couldn’t control the tears rolling down my cheek due to the intensity of my thoughts. It seemed as if my heart was beating 1000 beats/second. He very well understood what I had in my mind. However, I wanted to know, what caused this. Doctor brought in a guy, whom we came to know, admitted uncle to hospital. He narrated “sir got down from the bus at Guindy. He was about to cross the road when one fair, young guy tried to snatch the yellow bag from his hand. Sir struggled with him but the guy was too powerful and he snatched it by pushing sir. He ran away before anybody could realize. The impact of the snatching made sir to fall on the road right in front of a speeding truck. The truck managed to apply brakes on time but sir got scared so much that he got this attack, I guess” …….
[/tscii:277871e816]

rami
7th August 2007, 11:10 AM
[tscii:76aad2eb7f]Chaa. I thought this guy was my savior from my pervert uncle. All my dreams went to dust. :cry: The radio in the tea shop was blaring “indha ulagathhil evanumae raaman illai,……June ponaal, July kaatre”. [/tscii:76aad2eb7f]

Atlast that Careless Caresser was indeed her savior ... A good one !
Nice narration !! :2thumbsup:

crazy
7th August 2007, 11:46 AM
Maddy, u got a great talent :clap: :clap:

pavalamani pragasam
7th August 2007, 02:41 PM
A story of Nemesis from the point of view of a lively, sensitive, down-to-earth girl! No pretences in your narration, Maddy! :clap:

MADDY
7th August 2007, 04:58 PM
[tscii:0c5cf7a02c]Chaa. I thought this guy was my savior from my pervert uncle. All my dreams went to dust. :cry: The radio in the tea shop was blaring “indha ulagathhil evanumae raaman illai,……June ponaal, July kaatre”. [/tscii:0c5cf7a02c]

Atlast that Careless Caresser was indeed her savior ... A good one !
Nice narration !! :2thumbsup:

thanks rami :D ....i'm glad u liked it :D

MADDY
7th August 2007, 04:59 PM
Maddy, u got a great talent :clap: :clap:

hey thanks vaasi :D

MADDY
7th August 2007, 05:02 PM
A story of Nemesis from the point of view of a lively, sensitive, down-to-earth girl! No pretences in your narration, Maddy! :clap:

ma'm , i seriously didnt see this angle :shock: :oops: .....tanks for noticing it :D ....i just wanted to say girls are sometimes wrong abt their judgement on guys and child abusers/female torturers have a terrible end waiting for them......i just linked these 2 ideas :D

thanks a lot for your comments :notworthy:

chevy
26th October 2007, 10:24 PM
I really appreciate your writing from a girl's point of view!
And for the story. OH MY GOD!!!!!! It's exasperating as a story itself. I can't imagine the reality.

Shakthiprabha.
21st November 2007, 06:40 PM
Good one :thumbsup:

Though I also wish all these darn 40 year olds who tries to act cheap by carressing ladies in public bus gets punished severe enough that they REPENT their cheap behaviour

Lambretta
8th January 2008, 12:14 PM
Lively, sensitive, down-to-earth & no doubt sensible except in the fact tat she- like many other girls of today- associates jeans with "modern outlook".... :roll: :|

Anyways, all in all an excellent narration, Maddy! :clap:

ajithfederer
12th January 2008, 12:04 AM
Simply great maddy :thumbsup:

Ajith's inclusion into the story is a huge plus for me to read :wink:

MADDY
12th January 2008, 05:26 PM
Simply great maddy :thumbsup:

Ajith's inclusion into the story is a huge plus for me to read :wink:

thanks feddy........yea, describing the girl as Ajith fan was something i too enjoyed :wink:

crajkumar_be
14th January 2008, 08:20 PM
Anni once said, "Shakti, unakkulla ippadi oru graamathaan irukkaan nu enakku theriyadhu"...

:thumbsup: Maddy Bro!

Lambretta
15th January 2008, 11:59 PM
Good one :thumbsup:

Though I also wish all these darn 40 year olds who tries to act cheap by carressing ladies in public bus gets punished severe enough that they REPENT their cheap behaviour
KK 'ka, its not jus 40 yr olds who do such acts! Atleast not in Madras- if youve seen "BOYS" u'd realize it! :roll:

MADDY
26th February 2008, 06:48 AM
Anni once said, "Shakti, unakkulla ippadi oru graamathaan irukkaan nu enakku theriyadhu"...

:thumbsup: Maddy Bro!

:notworthy: thankyou!!

Arthi
26th February 2008, 02:55 PM
:clap: superb writing Maddy :thumbsup:

MADDY
26th February 2008, 04:40 PM
:clap: superb writing Maddy :thumbsup:

thank you Arthi 8-) :D

Querida
13th August 2008, 05:01 AM
Maddy, yet again swept away by your narrative :clap: ...the way your balanced the girl's naivety,bitterness,happy-go-lucky nature...she's suffered but still she is stuck on Ajith/looking attractive/getting married/falling in love....i hope you tell me this is just a stereotype!

Thalafanz
13th August 2008, 06:51 AM
Good story & nicely narrated. :clap:
I hope you will be working on part 2 of this story. :)

directhit
13th August 2008, 07:40 AM
Maddy :clap: :clap: :clap:

MADDY
25th August 2008, 07:09 AM
Maddy, yet again swept away by your narrative :clap: ...the way your balanced the girl's naivety,bitterness,happy-go-lucky nature...she's suffered but still she is stuck on Ajith/looking attractive/getting married/falling in love....i hope you tell me this is just a stereotype!

thanks queri...... :D

on her dreams of ajith/love/marriage - sadly in our society , child abuse and abuse from near&dear are considered something "natural" and u just carry on with other aspects of ur life :oops: .....also, she is beautiful and has many proposals from guys of her age too, so she is pretty confident abt her looks too..... :)

MADDY
25th August 2008, 07:10 AM
Good story & nicely narrated. :clap:
I hope you will be working on part 2 of this story. :)

hey thanks Yoga :) ....hmm, part 2 , didnt think abt it :D

MADDY
25th August 2008, 07:11 AM
Maddy :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks anoop :notworthy:

btr
26th August 2008, 05:26 PM
hi,

very well narrated! u r good in bringing life to the whole episode.

It was as though watching a picture. But I would like to trat this as an intermission ....so when do we have the part 2? :roll:
btr.

MADDY
27th August 2008, 07:05 AM
hi,

very well narrated! u r good in bringing life to the whole episode.

It was as though watching a picture. But I would like to trat this as an intermission ....so when do we have the part 2? :roll:
btr.

thanks for you comment btr... :D ....

sometimes, the nuthingness that we feel after seeing a incident gives more impact than explicity showing everything that happens till the end.......i mean, here, what happens to the girl after this, what happens to the pickpocket, does the uncle recover or goes completely off - these uncertainities leave a better impact i felt :)

NOV
27th August 2008, 07:27 AM
Great narration Sudhir. I see PV and SuPu has left its impact on you. :lol:

MADDY
27th August 2008, 02:25 PM
Great narration Sudhir. I see PV and SuPu has left its impact on you. :lol:

thanks NOV :D ......but i wrote this story much before Supu :lol:

Roshan
31st August 2008, 12:59 AM
Well written Maddy :clap:

Innum ezhuthunga :)

VENKIRAJA
31st August 2008, 11:44 AM
Good one anna!
Continue the good work!

madhu
1st September 2008, 05:16 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Sudhir..

MADDY
5th September 2008, 07:08 AM
Well written Maddy :clap:

Innum ezhuthunga :)

thank you thank you :notworthy:

MADDY
5th September 2008, 07:09 AM
Good one anna!
Continue the good work!

hey thanks :D

MADDY
5th September 2008, 07:09 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Sudhir..

thanks anna 8-) :D

Sarna
16th September 2010, 05:21 PM
maddy, beautiful narration :clap: :clap: with true facts :(

MADDY
17th September 2010, 02:02 PM
maddy, beautiful narration :clap: :clap: with true facts :(

thanks - i just wrote my mind out on this, a story very close to my heart :)

raghavendran
19th September 2010, 03:36 PM
very gud 1 again... :thumbsup: