PDA

View Full Version : 2 Albums of A.R.Rahman are releasing on the same month !

baba88
26th December 2004, 03:44 PM
A.R.Rahman's GOD FATHER and BESTFRIEND are releasing in March 2005. It's nice to hear this News, but this is the same situation as Aayitha Eluthu and New released. Everybody thought two Albums of A.R.Rahman on the same date, but then after the release of the albums there were no more fixed tamil projects in A.R.Rahman's list.
But let's hope that A.R.Rahman's JAGGUBHAI will start soon and that A.R.Rahman will accept many more tamil projects.

Bye

Guess_Me
26th December 2004, 09:31 PM
Yes baba, we need more tamil projects from him.

dinesh2002
26th December 2004, 10:17 PM
but guys,dun cha think ARR has dificulities im giving a hit in tamil ever since dpanguttu songs dominated the TFM?

Guess_Me
26th December 2004, 10:26 PM
Very true Dinesh. Nowadays people dont appreciate soulful compositions.

MADDY
27th December 2004, 06:55 PM
People nowadays dunt deserve soulful music also......

dinesh2002
27th December 2004, 09:56 PM
hahaha...tru man!! lets see..mabby 2005 will have a different taste...as 2004 is DAPANGHUTTU YEAR!

vincent
30th March 2005, 02:58 PM
YSR IS ALONE WINNING ALL THE FIGHT
TO DISTRACT PEOPLE'S TASTE FROM
DAPPANGUTTHU SONGS
WITH SWEET MELODIES
AND WESTERN

EVENTHOUGH EVERY MD
IS GIVING DAPPANGUTHU SONGS
YSR'S MELODIES ARE TOO STRONG TO BEAT
BY OTHER MD........... 8)

vincent
30th March 2005, 03:02 PM
ARR HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NEW
THAT HE NEVER DID BEFORE
IF HE WANT TO BEAT
"THE UNBEATABLE" "PHENOM"
8) YUVAN SHANKER RAJA 8)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MADDY
30th March 2005, 04:51 PM
Mr.Vincent, can u elobarate y YSR is called as a PHENOM.........pls dunt reason it to the hits that he is giving now......Shankar-Ganesh, Deva, sirpi and vidyasagar have all had such short good spell but it's just IR and ARR in history books when it comes to TFM......so pls wait b4 elevating YSR to an impossible plateau of gr8ness.....(hey btw i like YSR a lot but i still think he is not of ARR's and IR's class)

Arjuna
30th March 2005, 07:56 PM
I guess Vincent must be either YSR or KR!! Both dont have any work sitting at home and typing bullshit!!

alias
30th March 2005, 09:27 PM
Vincent, Do not compare a bacha with a genius. YSR has stil a decade to catch up with ARR. ARR is Tsunami where YSR is a small wave :-)

sharus007
30th March 2005, 11:39 PM
went to my cousins house.. they played a song from aniyan.. a karnatik raga.. they will send it to my email when i get it will post here.. i would say ok but hmmm rahman touch not in....

vincent
4th April 2005, 08:09 AM
Vincent, Do not compare a bacha with a genius. YSR has stil a decade to catch up with ARR. ARR is Tsunami where YSR is a small wave :-)
hey do u all listen to raam songs
ARR also naver did that kind of music
wisest music!!!!!!!
ARR is great i know but for now
he have to chase YSR

vincent
4th April 2005, 08:10 AM
can u all mention
1 film that ARR composed wisest music
'like what YSR did in RAAM!!!!!!!

MADDY
4th April 2005, 08:38 AM
Now, what is wisest music???is it a genre of music??? can u pls elobarate mr.vincent!!thnx

vincent
4th April 2005, 11:38 AM
WISE MUSIC IS A MUSIC THAT IS ABLE
TO BRING OUR HEART NEAR TO GOD!!!!
AND TAKE OUR HEART
TO A DIFFERENT KIND OF PEACE
FOR EXAMPLE: MANITHAN SOLGINDRA
NALALINIL NAJAMUM
ARARIRARO
YAARO ARIVAAL (RAAM)

NINAITHU NINAITHU (7 RAINBOW COLONY)
UNDERSTAND MY FRNZZ

A.ANAND
4th April 2005, 02:55 PM
vincent,thanni pottu ennamo ularamathiri irukku!!!

dinesh2002
4th April 2005, 03:42 PM
any news on GF or BF audio release date?

dinesh2002
4th April 2005, 03:43 PM
just before anyone missunderstood me

GF = God father
BF = Best Friend

alias
5th April 2005, 10:08 PM
Vincent, You must be kidding calling it wisest music. Yes I agree that it is good album but please do not elevate it further than what it is. Since we have been hearing crap albums, that why Ram might appeal else it is nothing compared to some of the album which ARR has composed.. Wisest..hahahhaha

kbee
6th April 2005, 12:38 AM
FYI GF has some trouble with producer so RB Choudry is planning on taking over the movie. So this will delay the movie further.

BF is not a name anymore. On April 14th Surya will announce a new name.

BTW please stop comparing ARR and IR albums and disrespect these people. Be proud that they both are from our country.

PEACE

vincent
6th April 2005, 01:38 PM
Vincent, You must be kidding calling it wisest music. Yes I agree that it is good album but please do not elevate it further than what it is. Since we have been hearing crap albums, that why Ram might appeal else it is nothing compared to some of the album which ARR has composed.. Wisest..hahahhaha
sirupille thanamaa pease koodathu
I ask u 2 mention ARR's only 1 album with wise music but u fail
so it means u all have no words to say or mention even one album
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jambu Paran
6th April 2005, 02:56 PM
Vincent,
we have probably have been talking about ARR in the other YSR thread....y dont u check it out...

as usual....YSR is so great for u to talk abt him in ARR thread rite...so athepole thaan.....
same logic-ba!

:)

alias
8th April 2005, 12:45 AM
Vincent, All albums of ARR are wisest... If I started mentioned them, i will run of pages. I thought you would understand but little I know you are .... hahahahahahahaha

vincent
8th April 2005, 08:30 AM
Vincent, All albums of ARR are wisest... If I started mentioned them, i will run of pages. I thought you would understand but little I know you are .... hahahahahahahaha
APPADIYA
MENTIO ONE ARR'S SONG LIKE
MANIDHAN SOLGINRA (RAAM)

Jambu Paran
8th April 2005, 08:46 AM
Pettai Rap!

vincent
8th April 2005, 09:39 AM
Pettai Rap!

ade paavi pettai rap, manidhan solgindra patukku samama?? :shock:
RAAM paatu ketkelethane?? :)
poi pese koodathu :!: :P

Jambu Paran
8th April 2005, 01:04 PM
Vincent,

that's because....ungae comparison-ne naan serious-a-ve yeduthukille pa....

yenba ippadi uyira vangiringae?

alias
9th April 2005, 01:41 AM
Listen to Muthu song... Vidhukathaya Endha Vazhagai... the slow song... look at that.. This is just one example since you ask me to mention one song :-)Compare this song with teh Ram Song and u will see.. Ram song is do.do.dooosi... (Super Star Style).

Arjuna
9th April 2005, 03:27 AM
Btw - who is YSR? Is he the one who walked like a duck in that film Punnaakai Poove? ;)

Arjuna
9th April 2005, 03:31 AM
alias - I dont think we shuld even give an ear to these nutties who dont know what music is abt..they are probably the front benchers!!So no point talking abt GOD (ARR) and Music alias ARR!! ARR has proved his point and these guys just try to do all they can to tarnish our Lord!! But the end of the day - they end up being a bunch of clowns!!

MADDY
9th April 2005, 07:32 AM
"Btw - who is YSR? Is he the one who walked like a duck in that film Punnaakai Poove?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............that was hilarious......hey guys chill.....i think vincent himself knows ARR is the "wisest" MD from TN.......so pls stop reacting to him........he is just kiddin.......isn't it mr.vincent???

Arjuna
9th April 2005, 12:45 PM
yes maddy - it just reminds me..

"moonam pirai mella mella venillavae minuvathey minminikal thaduthiduma.." verse from devuda devuda!!

it applies to our Lord ARR and the other clowns of TFM!!

Arjuna
9th April 2005, 09:11 PM
Btw - I think y YSR walked like a duck!! He must have had both internal and external piles!! Even during the reception his was starring at everyone as if he was a kid lost in a thiruvila!! :)) - I suggest him to use Anusol Suppositaries 4 times a day from the bottom!! It really works ;) - Ellam oru experience thaan :))

Arjuna
9th April 2005, 09:12 PM
Btw - if there are any students from Sherwood Hall School Chennai or REC/NIT Trichy - let me know..trying to find lost friends!!

alias
12th April 2005, 12:52 AM
Arjuna, now vincent is searching desperately for an answer. Might be he will come back and see Can someone compose cool song and walk like YSR like he did in Poongai Poove :-)

vincent
13th April 2005, 02:47 PM
Listen to Muthu song... Vidhukathaya Endha Vazhagai... the slow song... look at that.. This is just one example since you ask me to mention one song :-)Compare this song with teh Ram Song and u will see.. Ram song is do.do.dooosi... (Super Star Style).
APPADIYAAA????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

svaisn
13th April 2005, 05:32 PM
Vincent...

Answer alias...

Just becos u dont have an answer, dont laugh okay....

Listen to....
1. En MEl VIzhuntha Malai - May Madham.....
2. Porkalam - Thenali
3. Uyirum Neeye - Pavithra

kbee
13th April 2005, 06:31 PM
Vincent...

Answer alias...

Just becos u dont have an answer, dont laugh okay....

Listen to....
1. En MEl VIzhuntha Malai - May Madham.....
2. Porkalam - Thenali
3. Uyirum Neeye - Pavithra
Read the review of MX in mouthshut.com. The reviewer perfectly says what melody means. IR melodies are fast and refreshing where as ARR melodies are extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mly sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow and with out much instruments.

en Mel Vizhuntha - the only instrument you hear is the water drop.

porkalam - what? this is why kamal is going back to IR

Uyirum neeye - its like a "javvu mittai". the singer has to use some gum to (extreeeeemly) slow down his pace

Common yaar. I also like ARR, but the ARR i like are from Indian, Gentlemen, Kadhalan. Even karuthamma songs (folk songs man from ARR) are better than any of the songs you mentioned above.

Good bye

MADDY
13th April 2005, 07:45 PM
Hey guys,

see melody is something wich suits ur brain and i think the definition changes from person to person.........for me even "mellisaiye from mr.romeo" is also a melodious song......cos i feel relaxed when i listen to it........ARR's melodies are a bit more complicated than others' to understand.........u take s.d.burman's or Naushad's melodies- they r also very slow.......

muzammil84
13th April 2005, 08:18 PM
kbee
porkalam - what? this is why kamal is going back to IR
u know one thing what he said kamal when the poojai of Yeleo Parthiban movie, kamal too partipate in the pooja, he said after thennali he want do music with Arr but he take more time so i can't give what he said in the poojai

alias
13th April 2005, 08:48 PM
yes kbee, that was not the reason for Kamal departure. IR has all the time in the world to sit with Kamal and compose, but ARR is a busy man shuttling between London-Chennai. So he defintely takes time and money when compared to IR. So fro kamal safe bet in his production is IR but as far as Tenali is concerned it was KSR production and it was decision of KSR and not kamal to opt for ARR and same goes to VasoolRaja, Vedaiadhu Velaiyadu etc.

vincent
27th April 2005, 01:26 PM
OK OK OK YSR IS FAR BEHIND ARR!!OKVA