PDA

View Full Version : 54 th Film Fare - A R Rahman for SOK

arr_for_ever
2nd August 2007, 01:34 PM
[tscii:393e0e36e8]
The 54 th Filmfare Awards for Tamil films were announced through the popular FM station Radio Mirchi. Filmfare awards are considered to be the most prestigious after the National awards, and there is an aura about it. This time the award ceremony is taking place in Hyderabad on August 4, Saturday. All leading artists from Tamil are expected for this grand function.

FILMFARE Award List

Best Music Director – A.R Rahman, Film- Sillunnu Oru Kathal
Best Playback Singer (Female)- Shreya Ghosal, Song-Munbe Vaa…, Film- Sillunnu Oru Kathal

Best Actor (Male)- Ajit Kumar, Film- Vararalu
Best Actor (Female)- Bhavana, Film- Chitiram Pesuthadi
Best Supporting Actor (Male)- Pasupathy, Film- E
Best Supporting Actor (Female)- Saranya , Film- En Mahan
Best Playback Singer (Male)- ‘Gana’ Ulaganathan, Song-Vazha meenukkum…
Vazhameenum…., Film- Chitiram Pesuthadi
Best Lyric Writer – Na. Muthukumar, Song- Veyiloodu Vilayadi…., Film- Veyil
Best Director- Vasanthabalan , Film- Veyil
Best Film- Veyil

Source: Sify[/tscii:393e0e36e8]

prasana84
2nd August 2007, 09:28 PM
gud topic bt rang de basanthi can also be added b'coz for 2006 he gets 2 awards

kamalsurya
5th August 2007, 06:45 AM
And guess what they made Vijay give out the award to ARR...Can't thy get someone more senior or someone better to give it out...Well c'mon that's not the way man...

http://img.indiaglitz.com/tamil/gallery/Events/ff050807/filmfare050807_058.jpg

ThalaNass
5th August 2007, 07:47 AM
And guess what they made Vijay give out the award to ARR...Can't thy get someone more senior or someone better to give it out...Well c'mon that's not the way man...

Very insulting.. :( Shankar or KSR would've be a better choice.. :P

dinesh2002
5th August 2007, 09:01 AM
wht r the other nominees for the Best MD???

dinesh2002
5th August 2007, 09:03 AM

Very insulting.. :( Shankar or KSR would've be a better choice.. :P

me too feel the same... but its ok.... the fact ARR won it is a great thing already!! who cares who gave it to ARR.... :P

Ramakrishna
5th August 2007, 11:20 AM
Maybe they made Vijay give the award becoz he is scoring for his film now :?

A.ANAND
5th August 2007, 06:13 PM
Maybe they made Vijay give the award becoz he is scoring for his film now :?
oru velai vijay adam pidichirukkalam,rahman-nukku naan award koduppen innu!!! :) yaaru kanda???rahman-nukku insulting onnum illai,vijay ikku kidatha perumai innu sollalam :D

selvakumar
6th August 2007, 09:36 AM
me too feel the same... but its ok.... the fact ARR won it is a great thing already!! who cares who gave it to ARR.... :P

:lol:

arr_for_ever
6th August 2007, 05:06 PM
Ramakrishna wrote:
Maybe they made Vijay give the award becoz he is scoring for his film now

oru velai vijay adam pidichirukkalam,rahman-nukku naan award koduppen innu!!! yaaru kanda???rahman-nukku insulting onnum illai,vijay ikku kidatha perumai innu sollalam

EXACTLY
:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap:

nickraman
7th August 2007, 01:01 AM
He deserves it. Congrats to him.

ajaybaskar
7th August 2007, 04:22 PM
I really hate this filmfare fellas. Chumma eppo paathaalum ARRke award kodukkaraanga... Inga vera thiramaiyaana MDyae illaiya?

dinesh2002
7th August 2007, 06:10 PM
I really hate this filmfare fellas. Chumma eppo paathaalum ARRke award kodukkaraanga... Inga vera thiramaiyaana MDyae illaiya?

huh???!! :shock:

A.ANAND
7th August 2007, 06:52 PM
I really hate this filmfare fellas. Chumma eppo paathaalum ARRke award kodukkaraanga... Inga vera thiramaiyaana MDyae illaiya?ada ingga parunggaiyya vedikaya :lol: ajay,nalla 'naiyanndi'pannrinnga innu mattum puriyuthu :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ramakrishna
7th August 2007, 07:06 PM

enna ippdi chollipotteenga :shock: :shock:

prasana84
7th August 2007, 08:58 PM
neraiya nalla music directors irukangal bt last year vantha padalgalla sok is the best.

rayan36
8th August 2007, 05:37 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

thineshan54321
8th August 2007, 07:31 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

do u know what the hell u r saying ajaybaskar? enna aachu? I thought u were a reasonable person... :roll: tell me one song that was better than munbe vaa last year... see there we go! now do u know why ARR got the award

lancelot
8th August 2007, 09:34 AM

i think he as being sarcastic.. were u ajay??

hehe
:D

ajaybaskar
8th August 2007, 09:53 AM
Oh..god...Except Anand nobody understood my 'Vanjapugazhchi'. Too bad...

arr_for_ever
8th August 2007, 01:52 PM

but seems different thats what like this from all....

Of course This is a fact that all knows and Predictable to ARR..

prasana84
8th August 2007, 08:35 PM
sorry ungala oru nimishahthula thappa feel pannitain

Ramakrishna
8th August 2007, 11:26 PM
Exclusive images of ARR at Filmfare Awards 2007.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the links to the exclusive images of ARR at the event.

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare01.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare02.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare03.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare04.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare05.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare06.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare07.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare08.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare09.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare10.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare11.jpg

http://www.arrahman-online.com/gadgets/filmfare12.jpg

thineshan54321
9th August 2007, 04:34 AM
enna koduma sir ithu :huh: :lol: ungala poi oru nimisam thappa purinchukutane :(

rayan36
9th August 2007, 05:31 AM

:oops2: :notworthy: :oops2::notworthy: :oops2::notworthy: :oops2:

A.ANAND
9th August 2007, 11:10 AM
Oh..god...Except Anand nobody understood my 'Vanjapugazhchi'. Too bad... :lol: :lol: :lol: ajay chumma comedy pannathu,climax-ah agiduchi!!! :lol: :lol:

ThalaNass
10th August 2007, 05:32 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

tell me one song that was better than munbe vaa last year

NEW YORK NAGARAM.. 8-) 8-) 8-)

A.ANAND
10th August 2007, 07:52 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

NEW YORK NAGARAM.. 8-) 8-) 8-) :thumbsup:

thineshan54321
10th August 2007, 08:33 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

:) its a win win situation for me :lol:

selvakumar
10th August 2007, 08:34 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

ATHU !! :thumbsup: One of the most underrated songs of 2006 which should have become one of the best ! Thanks to the picturisation that spoiled this wonderful song ! :lol: :lol:

thineshan54321
10th August 2007, 08:39 AM

Theyreyuthulae 8-)

ATHU !! :thumbsup: One of the most underrated songs of 2006 which should have become one of the best ! Thanks to the picturisation that spoiled this wonderful song ! :lol: :lol:

seriously if i were the director i couldve done a better job :lol: just shoot the goddamn song at night and it will be a nicely picturized! :shock: thats not hard to imagine when the lyrics itself says urangum poothu :x i was so mad when i saw that song and the stupid editing reminding me of school and slide shows. :bangcomp:

aruvi
10th August 2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I am starting to think Filmfare South is just a business option these days. The award ceremony is rarely good. Just speeches and boring performances. Nothing catchy like in the Hindi award show. It would be nice to rope in some stars(yea, spend some money Filmfare) and get them to shot small skits, a very good host. There are so many brilliant hosts out there, why pick up actors and actresses who don't even do their own dubbing in films?

Rahman looks bored in the event. I think even he must be getting tired of going to Filmfare award shows.

aruvi
10th August 2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I am starting to think Filmfare South is just a business option these days. The award ceremony is rarely good. Just speeches and boring performances. Nothing catchy like in the Hindi award show. It would be nice to rope in some stars(yea, spend some money Filmfare) and get them to shot small skits, a very good host. There are so many brilliant hosts out there, why pick up actors and actresses who don't even do their own dubbing in films?

Rahman looks bored in the event. I think even he must be getting tired of going to Filmfare award shows.

selvakumar
10th August 2007, 10:17 AM

I don't think so. I dont see him attending many functions :?

BTW, Who is that lady in the picture? Avar ponna :?:

A.ANAND
10th August 2007, 10:39 AM

I don't think so. I dont see him attending many functions :?

BTW, Who is that lady in the picture? Avar ponna :?:
ada paavi!! :lol: athu avannga wife'ya

selvakumar
10th August 2007, 02:29 PM
:shock: :shock:

Ramakrishna
10th August 2007, 02:31 PM

avaroda wife-a paathu neenga yaen shock aagureenga :confused2:

selvakumar
10th August 2007, 03:22 PM

Rahman looks to his age (around 40). Whereas Mrs.arr doesnt look so. I thought she might be his daughter :oops:

Ramakrishna
10th August 2007, 03:33 PM
:lol:

prasana84
15th August 2007, 11:13 PM
When this filmfare awards will be telecasted?

Ramakrishna
15th August 2007, 11:53 PM
Sun TV la poduvaanga, innum advertisement podala, potta solren

Wibha
16th August 2007, 10:02 AM

seriously if i were the director i couldve done a better job :lol: just shoot the goddamn song at night and it will be a nicely picturized! :shock: thats not hard to imagine when the lyrics itself says urangum poothu :x i was so mad when i saw that song and the stupid editing reminding me of school and slide shows. :bangcomp:

:exactly: :cry:

NYN and ARR's voice................gosh :cry: everyone expected so much and surya was nice enough not to show emotions also :hammer: :hammer:

Wibha
16th August 2007, 10:04 AM

Rahman looks to his age (around 40). Whereas Mrs.arr doesnt look so. I thought she might be his daughter :oops:

:evil: idhellam nalla illa :( his wife looks young but daughter nu solarthellam :twisted: :hammer:

selvakumar
16th August 2007, 10:24 AM
Actually, fans of any Music Director would love to see "Great Picturisation" for their songs. Arr was a bit lucky to have people like MRR, Kathir, Shankar etc
If u have a look at many IR songs in the past, you will know how much our directors have degraded his songs on screen. There are many good songs of him that went unnoticed purely coz of this. Sometime back, I heard one IR song and it was nice. I searched for teh film and video and I ended up getting Silk Sumitha video and the songs was damanged like anything

selvakumar
16th August 2007, 10:28 AM
:evil: idhellam nalla illa :( his wife looks young but daughter nu solarthellam :twisted: :hammer:
:oops: Fine. Arr looks so young and his wife looks like his mother :P Happy ah :P

thineshan54321
17th August 2007, 07:35 AM
:oops: Fine. Arr looks so young and his wife looks like his mother :P Happy ah :P

why you gotta go to either extremes man :lol: find a comprimise :P

Wibha
28th August 2007, 04:49 AM

:poke: :hammer:

Wibha
28th August 2007, 04:50 AM

why you gotta go to either extremes man :lol: find a comprimise :P

:exactly:

arr looks young and his wife loks a year younger than him :cool: