PDA

View Full Version : Hostel 2....Don't miss it!

unhappyboy
30th July 2007, 11:32 AM
Better than Hostel 1, more stimulating, exposes the dark side of the human mind. Camera Movements and BGM are unbeatable. Even the gory scenes (like chopping, cutting etc.) were done creatively and artistically.

Lots of violence and sex, so be sure to take your kids to the movie.:D

sakthivel_cool
30th July 2007, 12:47 PM
haha...yes..kids shud watch it...:lol:

ThalaNass
1st August 2007, 06:24 AM
:roll: EKSI

Ramakrishna
1st August 2007, 01:27 PM
Better than Hostel 1, more stimulating, exposes the dark side of the human mind. Camera Movements and BGM are unbeatable. Even the gory scenes (like chopping, cutting etc.) were done creatively and artistically.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tia
1st December 2007, 05:10 AM
:banghead: even my 18 year old cousins fast forwarded those scenes :banghead:

sonyktpm
18th June 2008, 04:01 PM
how can i download the movie ? :cry:

jaaze
25th April 2009, 10:46 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bingleguy
11th May 2009, 08:31 PM
jokes apart .....

this Hostel series talks about something thats really thigh shaking .... a person's deep interior need for pain .... in giving !

the hostel 1 was really shocking ... right from the moment the folks board the train ... till the moment hes back .... it kept us all praying instead of shaking or thrilled ...

such kind of feelings .... :huh: its beyond gruesome

viraajan
11th May 2009, 08:44 PM
I just watched few scenes of this movie. I 'm not sure whether it is Hostel 1 or 2.

I just couldn't stand those gory scenes.

The scene where a lady hangs a girl and cuts her neck, tastes the blood. :shaking: Bloody... gory.... :banghead:

even when writing this post i'm feeling something in my stomach... that much gory it was :oops: :frightened:

bingleguy
12th May 2009, 02:41 PM
tats H2 VR .... :-(

idhai ezhudhi padichAle adi vayathai perattum .... :x :puke:

the purpose is not drinking ... but bathing in blood ... the place where she sits is a bath tub with a scenic night light ambience - lit only by candle lights ...

you should hear in theater that keeral noise when she uses the tip of the huge anniyan sword on tat gals skin.. yabba ..... :x :shock: :cry: