PDA

View Full Version : Jeeva thread!!!!

Tia
25th July 2007, 09:12 PM
soo paarvam! :(

i jus saw unale unale...one of the best movies i saw this year! :cry2: i luv it soo much! its soo sad! :cry2: omg i hate the ending but i luv it....so i luv the movie :roll: its soooooooo soo sooo gd i jus luvvv it!

such a cute n sad and scary movie! :(

selvakumar
25th July 2007, 09:14 PM

:roll:

ThalaNass
25th July 2007, 09:23 PM

she's referring to Sada.. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Tia
25th July 2007, 11:33 PM
its scary becuz satha ends up with nothing at the end but a job to cope up with and 2 frends...scary how she cud b soo dumb and happy with that...i wud run back to tha guy :(

Ramakrishna
25th July 2007, 11:40 PM
its scary becuz satha ends up with nothing at the end but a job to cope up with and 2 frends...scary how she cud b soo dumb and happy with that...i wud run back to tha guy :(

:rotfl: :rotfl: haiyyo haiyyo :lol:

Tia
25th July 2007, 11:43 PM
honestly...didn't any of you find that scary...if it was u....stranded in sum country with hardly any frends and a job to cope up with...and ...actualy...didnt you even find it scary that satha was THAT dumb to even do that? and not even say hi to him when she sees him !

truuulyyy scarryy for me! :|

Sinthiya
26th July 2007, 07:47 AM

:evil: ... :notthatway:

ThalaNass
26th July 2007, 07:52 AM

:evil: ... :notthatway:

:lol: jk :D :D 8-)

Sinthiya
26th July 2007, 07:56 AM
well i think Sadha made the right decision :roll: ...instead of constantly fighting and trying to change one another's character, it's better that they live separately despite their feelings...she realizes she can't change herself nor should he, so why go on with a relationship that won't work? :roll:
:yessir:

Sanguine Sridhar
26th July 2007, 08:50 AM
Guys this is a condolence thread! Please...!

Ramakrishna
26th July 2007, 02:15 PM
Guys this is a condolence thread! Please...!

intha maathiri discuss pannaa thaan avarodaiya aathma saanthi adaiyum :wink: