PDA

View Full Version : AR Rahman & SJ SURYA's "A Aah" (BEST FRIEND)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

njv
8th August 2005, 04:04 PM
Dear fans it is so depressing to find out that Varugirai by Hariharan was actually composed by Singaporean Rafee and ARR only did the string arrangements for it. And also the Maramkotthiye remix was also done by Rafee. You all are talking about how good this album is and first of all it is not even original work by ARR. Very sad!!!

stale story dude,this what u all have been saying ever since,hj composed this for ARR,Ranjit barot composed Kannamoochi,...sheeesh!!!...please...got do something right for once in ur life!!if its true,where is ur source??dont tell me the source is from ur rotten brainz! :roll:
dinesh, he has got some free bandwidth yesterday, so he decided to spend some time here. may be while "downloading" the song, he downloaded some other song by Rafee.

alias
8th August 2005, 08:16 PM
ARR is that type of person who would get credit for other people song. He is the one who started giving credit and encouraged his assistant to take up full time MD like Aslam Musthafa, Ranjit Barot, HJ etc. So stop spreading these rumours to gain publicity in this forum as another another anti-ARR person.

ezy0265
8th August 2005, 08:55 PM
My dear Dinesh2000 and njv or whatever, don't get so excited so easily. Not everyone is making senseless and baseless statements like you have been doing in this forum blindly all this while. Rafee is the Singaporean musician who sang the song 'Jumbalaaka' in En Swasa Kaatre. Last weekend while he was judging our local talent show shown live on TV, he was asked about his composing role in Ah Ahh and he elaborated how the tune for Varugiral was his and ARR did the string arrangements, and also after hearing some of his local remix albums ARR asked him to remix the Mayileragai song which Rafee did as Maramkotthiye. So you are telling me that these fellows were lieing on National Television. You crude brain creatures! When people talk in forums try and maintain some mutual respect and keep it healthy. If not sometimes this is how your noses will be smashed!!!!

genesis
8th August 2005, 09:23 PM
The interlude in the song "Thazhuvudhu Nazhuvudhu" song reminds me of the interlude in the ghost song from the movie "100-vadhu Naal" starring Mohan and Nalini back in the 80s. Its is very similar.

I could not find that song anywhere on the net.... Can somebody help me?

rsubras
8th August 2005, 11:09 PM
You crude brain creatures!

If not sometimes this is how your noses will be smashed!!!!

wow wow wat a sense of respect............. kalakiteenga ezy

njv
9th August 2005, 01:31 AM
So you are telling me that these fellows were lieing on National Television. You crude brain creatures! When people talk in forums try and maintain some mutual respect and keep it healthy. If not sometimes this is how your noses will be smashed!!!!
Sir, We are not telling that Sir, but your "crude brain" Sir, couldnt Sir, understand whas he was telling Sir. Probably Sir he explained that in english Sir so your "crude brain" Sir couldnt translate well Sir.

BTW sir, I read all your FIVE postings sir, and all of them sir, had great respect sir, for others sir.

Sir, Now that sir, i have given you sir, mutual respect sir, please sir, fix my smashed nose sir.

alias
9th August 2005, 03:11 AM
My dear Dinesh2000 and njv or whatever, don't get so excited so easily. Not everyone is making senseless and baseless statements like you have been doing in this forum blindly all this while. Rafee is the Singaporean musician who sang the song 'Jumbalaaka' in En Swasa Kaatre. Last weekend while he was judging our local talent show shown live on TV, he was asked about his composing role in Ah Ahh and he elaborated how the tune for Varugiral was his and ARR did the string arrangements, and also after hearing some of his local remix albums ARR asked him to remix the Mayileragai song which Rafee did as Maramkotthiye. So you are telling me that these fellows were lieing on National Television. You crude brain creatures! When people talk in forums try and maintain some mutual respect and keep it healthy. If not sometimes this is how your noses will be smashed!!!!

O..Oooh...easy there dude... You dont have to smash noses to prove your point. Which national television was it that Rafi was lying... i mean telling the truth? Rafee would have done mixing just like other people (Ranjit Barot, John Themes etc) but tune is always from ARR. Whether you break our noses or head, truth is always truth.... Singing in MGR style with ARR remix (Aacham Enbadhu madaimai yadha anchada dravida odamaiyadha)

sad
9th August 2005, 09:32 AM
Rafee said he got 80% of his work on varugirai... as in arrangment and programming... not composing the tune... the maramkothi he made the total arrangment and programming... Programming is jus using ARR's music loop and dropping it here and there thru out the song to enhance it... dun get urslf confuse over tis matter...

dinesh2002
9th August 2005, 11:23 AM

When Ismail Darbar can give an interveiw saying his songs was more famous in Kisna (i hope u do know that Hum hai iss phal yaahan was the top song from Kisna) and going around saying ARRahman songs r not up to his(ID) standard...this Mohd Rafee 'claming' that varugirai is his song is nothing new for us,remember how once a website claiming that Kannamoochi composed by Ranjit barot?but all he did was rhythm programming.......!!! ...Doing the arrangement & programmer for Maramkothiye doesnt mean that song was done by him,or remix as ur say !! ok la..we take it ur way ,pretend he 'composed' Varugirai,and the Maramkotiye is by him,do u think ARR wont wanna put " Guest Composer " for those songs???he already credited for what he has JUST did in those songs..get ur cd,if u have,or check out the website which shows the credit!!!!!

dinesh2002
9th August 2005, 11:28 AM
dear fren,here is my proofs!

`Varugirai' by Hariharan and Chitra and `Thigu Thigu' by Sadhana Sargam score in this album. That Hariharan has taken a lot of pains to sing it differently is evident in `Varugirai'. Hariharan, who was present at the function said, "It is one of the best compositions of A. R. Rahman and he has made optimum use of my voice."

http://www.hindu.com/mp/2005/08/02/stories/2005080200290400.htm

Chennai Strings Orchestra Counducted By Srinivas Murthy
Percussion by : Raja, Veda, Neelakandan, Laksminarayana & Kumar
Thavil : Purushotam
Backing Vocals : Hemambiga, Mrinalin, Sushmita, Naresh Iyer
Maramkothiye arranged and programmed by Mohd Rafee
Additional Programming: G. V. Prakash, Rafee
Sound Engineer: H. Sreedhar, S. Sivakumar
Assistant Sound Engineer: Aditya Modi
Panchathan Record Inn, Shafee Studio Five, Chennai.

WOKAY VA?????

Dragun
9th August 2005, 11:40 AM
Aa Aah CD back cover

http://www.indiavarta.com/Shopping/MUSIC/TAMIL/FILM/2005/FACD122_B.JPG

Scale
9th August 2005, 11:49 AM
Dinesh!

Its very simple! Is another MD on the making?

If everyone wants to claim the due credits being associated with ARR (like HJ,JS,ID,RB,PM,now MD Rafee now), they are most welcome. We know ARR. He is the one who started producing the detailed credit list in his CD's & Cassettes. ARR never gave any counter arguments against anyone at any point of his career which we believe what they say are true. Like HJ worked for 7 years, RB composed for KK.(kodhala vandha thaane theriyudhu). Ofcourse we (ARR)fans are more curios to know who all are involved rite from the technicians,chorus to the lead singers which was completely concealed for several years in the past and as well as in present Music Industry too.

Dragun! thanks for the CD back cover image.

dinesh2002
9th August 2005, 03:33 PM
yes Scale,but i still doubt HJ worked with ARR for 7 years . . . .

A.ANAND
9th August 2005, 05:49 PM
hj 7 year,rb compose kk,rafee done compose for ah ahh,ennappa ithu????!!!!!ethavathu logic irukka???verum assitant vechu arr world levelukku innaikku varamudiyuma???
athu mattum illai,arr eppavume thannoda ass.marachathey illai.sollapona arr than fist all musicaannukum audio cd coverla ella peraiyum podararu until today.veraa entha md yavathu etha seiyarana????may be rafee learn how to compose
to film music from arr.ella controllum rahman kittathan irukku..

vjrag_ind
9th August 2005, 07:32 PM
if you guys noticed, the audio clip which somebody posted on why Shankar didnt choose Rahman, he specifically says HJ used to play the BGM for his movies AS RAHMAN TOLD HIM TO DO. So now we know who the boss is :)

abbydoss1969
9th August 2005, 08:13 PM
dear fren,here is my proofs!

`Varugirai' by Hariharan and Chitra and `Thigu Thigu' by Sadhana Sargam score in this album. That Hariharan has taken a lot of pains to sing it differently is evident in `Varugirai'. Hariharan, who was present at the function said, "It is one of the best compositions of A. R. Rahman and he has made optimum use of my voice."

http://www.hindu.com/mp/2005/08/02/stories/2005080200290400.htm

Chennai Strings Orchestra Counducted By Srinivas Murthy
Percussion by : Raja, Veda, Neelakandan, Laksminarayana & Kumar
Thavil : Purushotam
Backing Vocals : Hemambiga, Mrinalin, Sushmita, Naresh Iyer
Maramkothiye arranged and programmed by Mohd Rafee
Additional Programming: G. V. Prakash, Rafee
Sound Engineer: H. Sreedhar, S. Sivakumar
Assistant Sound Engineer: Aditya Modi
Panchathan Record Inn, Shafee Studio Five, Chennai.

WOKAY VA?????
Exactly what do "programming, additional progarmming, and arrangement" mean?

coucou
10th August 2005, 01:09 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Topten/top10songs/tamil-cinema-topten-song-1.html

arr's ah aah in top of the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

A.ANAND
10th August 2005, 01:31 PM
www.chennaionline.com also ah ahh no.1 top of chats..arr rulessssssssss..

dinesh2002
10th August 2005, 05:53 PM
[tscii:ede8f473eb]S J Suryah's Aa Aah is sure U/A certified

Behindwoods
August 10, 2005

Good thoughts are companions forever opens up S. J. Surya while giving a tip off about his Aa Aah which is slated to be released this month. Aa Aah is all about the happy re-union of the mutually longing lovers. What he says unlike New this is not that hot and spicy. This one of the moderate kind as Vali or Kushi. And he declares that audience right from 6 to 60 would enjoy seeing the movie. Khudos that’s a great spirit he is carrying about the pictures welcome among the audience.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News26/10-8-05/tamil-movies-news-sjsurya.html[/tscii:ede8f473eb]

Scale
10th August 2005, 08:20 PM
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/54232

Dinesh! How come you are not aware of these gatherings happening in Malaysia & none of the M'fans attended aren't participating in TFM.

:cry:

alias
10th August 2005, 09:52 PM
From the way it is going, it looks like Aa Aaha will be unbeatable until the movie completes 100 days or only GF might be able to beat it :-)

Arjuna
11th August 2005, 12:33 PM
alias - well said - Perfect :)

dinesh2002
11th August 2005, 04:58 PM
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/54232

Dinesh! How come you are not aware of these gatherings happening in Malaysia & none of the M'fans attended aren't participating in TFM.

:cry:

hi scale,yes i was aware of the gathering, but im not interested in it... many of my frens,who r ARR fans too r not interested in it...so i since i got no gang rite, i also dun give much attention la..no use la...its not that ARRahman is coming rite....

dinesh2002
11th August 2005, 05:24 PM
Sneak Preview
Ah Aah
After making a sensational debut as an actor in New, S.J. Suryah returns with Ah Aah earlier titled as B F(Best Friend) . S.J. Suryah plays the lead role and Nila makes her debut as an actress in this film. On speaking about the film, S.J.Suryah says, "The movie revolves around the young dynamic Shiva played by me and Madhu, a neighbour of Shiva. The film will have all sort of commercial elements and it will be an out and out family entertainer. I have narrated the story in a fast gripping manner and it will surely touch the sense of the audience."
Shiva and Madhu love each other, reside together in a middle class apartment in Chennai, but their parents are opposed to their love and plans for marriage. Shiva is working as a press reporter. Both of them have an ambition to earn lots of money, sufficient to last for their life, before getting married. Shiva is very busy with his job; he comes home late every day, and gives various reasons for being late. In the meantime, Madhu plans to start a restaurant with help from her friend's brother. These factors lead to misunderstandings, arguments and fights between Madhu and Shiva; Madhu goes away to stay in her father's guest house. After facing some home-truths, the misunderstandings are cleared, resulting in "Miss" understanding "Mr."; they come together, and get married at the end.
Debutant Nila says, "I feel very happy to work with a talented director like Suryah sir in my first film itself. I think I have done justice to my role in this film. I thank Suryah sir for giving me an opportunity like this." Sandhanam, Santhana Bharathi, Oorvasi, Sindhu, Pandu and Mayilsamy play the supporting cast.
A.R. Rahman has scored music for 6 numbers and has rendered his voice for a song. Vaali has penned the lyrics and Antony has done the editing. The film will hit the cinema halls on 15th August, 2005.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/movies/tamil/unreleased/ah%20aah/

Arjuna
11th August 2005, 06:23 PM
Guys - check this out - maniratnam's latest film news :)

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=4414

coucou
11th August 2005, 10:44 PM
ah is released on august 12???

coucou
11th August 2005, 11:08 PM
[tscii:bc7bb38cb2]Censor wields its cutter for ‘Ah Ah’ – Suryah in a flutter
After the court’s verdict for ‘New,’ S J Suryah has become dik dik Suryah!

what is mean?
[/tscii:bc7bb38cb2]

A.ANAND
12th August 2005, 05:48 AM
ah ahh 15.8.2005 relesed.

dinesh2002
13th August 2005, 03:02 PM
is 15.8.2005 release confirm???

baba88
13th August 2005, 03:52 PM
If Ah Aah releases on 15.08.2005 then the movie must be censored today. But I didn't read any News about the Censor.
So I don't think that the movi will release on 15.08.2005.

ezy0265
15th August 2005, 08:32 PM
I think S J Surya is the biggest curse to hit tamil films since Suthaagar. He simply looks like a Bangla construction worker with Orang Utan looks. None of the songs suited him, and he can't act for nuts. Wonder how the fans made his New a hit????? Ah Ahh is a disgrace for tamilans.....our taste for actors has always been a let down....

nilavupriyan
15th August 2005, 08:45 PM
I think S J Surya is the biggest curse to hit tamil films since Suthaagar. He simply looks like a Bangla construction worker with Orang Utan looks. None of the songs suited him, and he can't act for nuts. Wonder how the fans made his New a hit????? Ah Ahh is a disgrace for tamilans.....our taste for actors has always been a let down....

the fact is his taste is good.the sets are wonderful for songs.if ajith or vijay or any other actor who can dance a bit or show good facial expresions have done the songs it would have been a treat.

alias
15th August 2005, 09:08 PM

When guys like Ramarajan, Rajkiran, Ponnabalam (as hero), Karikalan (as hero) can act as hero then I dont see why SJS cannot act as hero. Well he might not have an excellent face but in TN nobody looks at the face(else our Superstar would have been a bus conductor until now), SJS has a good acting skill. This is second movie and he is not looking for Oscar or National award for his acting. He has always maintained that direction is his first priority and acting is next. So give this guy little credit from a hotel cleaner to an actor with multiple talents (ok actor and excellent story teller with a good directorial skill).

Nerd
15th August 2005, 09:21 PM
sorry to interrupt :)

//ok actor and excellent story teller with a good directorial skill//

Excellent story teller.. agreed to a certain extent, his valee and kushi had excellent screenplays... good directorial skill.. same thing..

take NEW.. it had mindblowing songs, thanks to ARR.. but the movie?? nothing more than a perverted sex comedy with lewd scenes and dialogues..

what I try to say is SJS does not deserve ARR.. with his perverted intentions, deva is good enough for him.. I m strongly against ARR working for SJS..

ARR gave breathtaking songs to both New and a ah... but SJS, being a pervert dint utilize that properly.. his dance movements were stupid and i cudnt stand he lipping thottal poo malarum (hariharan's voice)

So I urge ARR to break up with SJS and work with more *matured* directors :)

ezy0265
16th August 2005, 05:23 AM
alias,
"When guys like Ramarajan, Rajkiran, Ponnabalam (as hero), Karikalan (as hero) can act as hero then I dont see why SJS cannot act as hero."

Thats exactly my point! Why should tamil film actors' standard of looks be so compromised. We have got much improved when it comes to actresses. Looks are very important when it comes to films. Surely I am not talking about every actors in a movie. But these clowns who think that they can pull it off as an hero, thats the most irritating part. Agree he is a good director and he did well in Valee. But can you imagine valee with SJS instead of Ajith??? When Cheran did Autograph it suited his character and we can all accept that. But clowns like SJS are irritants in front of camera. Further more when foreigners watch our movies, it is so shameful, especially they can see such drastic difference in standard between Hindi and Tamil film actor standards. We have to have more actors like Surya (not SJS), Vikram, Srikanth to save us from dreamers like SJS, Thankar Bachan etc.

MADDY
16th August 2005, 09:00 AM
ezy0265, i find SJS pretty smart with good dressing sense and a proper grooming........i think he is better than dhanush,vijay(early days), Vijaykanth(early days), rajkiran,ramarajan........i think u r being over critical here........is it got to do with his relationship with ARR??? :D

Jacky
16th August 2005, 10:29 AM
SJS is a sh!t and has very little screen presence. If not for those raunchy dialogues and ARR, New would've run only for a week. And i dunno what makes him think that he doesn't need a dubbing artist! Can't be compared to Ramarajan who looked natural while milking cows/singing songs to buffaloes unlike SJS who wants to dance with skimpily clad girls.

ezy0265
16th August 2005, 12:18 PM
Maddy,

I can simply gauge your taste when you can say that SJS is better than Dhanush.....I know what level of taste you have thank you.

I did not know that SJS was having any relationship with ARR!!??? Are you telling me that he is a gay now...though I did suspect from his acting and behaviour both in New and Ah Ahh...

MrJudge
16th August 2005, 01:31 PM
Can't be compared to Ramarajan who looked natural while milking cows/singing songs to buffaloes unlike SJS who wants to dance with skimpily clad girls.

Ramarajan was ok ONLY in "enga ooru paattukkaran", he acted without much make-up and looked natural as a villager. But in his later releases, he was just atrocious.

Looks dont matter as long as the character fits for that person. SJS is a good director (vaali is a good one) but somehow he trapped himself wtih this hero thing.

Cinefan
16th August 2005, 04:37 PM
I did not know that SJS was having any relationship with ARR!!??? Are you telling me that he is a gay now...though I did suspect from his acting and behaviour both in New and Ah Ahh...

:rotfl:

TISK
16th August 2005, 07:05 PM
I saw the 'ah...aah' program in SUN TV and I must admit that it was very impressive nad once again ARR has proved that given the right frame of situation an scope, he can excell hands down over all other new MD's !

I really enjoyed the songs and it clicked with me at the first take itself.

MADDY
16th August 2005, 07:21 PM
"I did not know that SJS was having any relationship with ARR!!??? Are you telling me that he is a gay now...though I did suspect from his acting and behaviour both in New and Ah Ahh..."

now i know u r a IR-fan :D ....i had a little doubt before....words speak up for a man.....

i was just supporting SJS who in my view was better looking than dhanush, and ezy0265 there is no superior or inferior view here, if u have such an attitude i dunt think u'll enjoy our posts........

alias
16th August 2005, 08:00 PM
Jacky dude, you rock man.. I could not stop laughing at your comments. I am not supporting SJS but supporting the hard work he has done to improve himself. I am not comparing him to Kamal in acting, Super star for fighting etc. All I am saying is how Ramarajan was suited for milking cows :lol:, Rajkiran for biting ellumbus (bones), Cheran (for keeping his face dim throughout the movie) SJS is good for getting beaten up by lady and chasing mamis. Thats all.

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 08:06 PM
ezy0265, i find SJS pretty smart with good dressing sense and a proper grooming........i think he is better than dhanush,vijay(early days), Vijaykanth(early days), rajkiran,ramarajan........i think u r being over critical here........is it got to do with his relationship with ARR??? :D

do u say vijayakanth is good-looking now a days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jacky
16th August 2005, 08:19 PM
[tscii:97702e2934]Alias,
Somebody was commenting that RR wore lipstick, eyeliners etc but he still did only village themed movies. When he went to Singapore with Gowthami (for Sorgamey endralum song) he was only singing about missing buffaloes and cow dung smell in Triplicane! But SJS with looks best suited to a gramathan thinks he’s an MTV kid!
[/tscii:97702e2934]

alias
16th August 2005, 08:25 PM
Nilavupriyan, If Superstar looks handsome then yes Puratchi Kalaigar looks good too :-)

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 08:32 PM
Nilavupriyan, If Superstar looks handsome then yes Puratchi Kalaigar looks good too :-)

superstar looked good for a certain period of time......watch 16 vayadhiniley,thambikku endha ooru etc

alias
16th August 2005, 10:10 PM
yes yes... Even in your eyes, Chappani (Kamal) would have looked handsome... Good joke dude.. Superstar looked good in 16 vayadhiniley :-)

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 10:16 PM
yes yes... Even in your eyes, Chappani (Kamal) would have looked handsome... Good joke dude.. Superstar looked good in 16 vayadhiniley :-)

where did i mention chappani is beautiful in my post?
first check ur pottakan

alias
16th August 2005, 10:54 PM
Dude, first you need go back to pre KG and learn English. Did I say u mentioned in your post that Chappani looked handsome. I said... I repeat..... "Even in your eyes, Chappani (kamal) WOULD HAVE looked handsome.".. Got it... Dey...yaar first post panranga endru mukkiyam ellai yaar sense a adai read pannuranga than mukkiyam... (Simbu Style) Purinchudha ellaiya :lol:

nilavupriyan
16th August 2005, 11:06 PM
Dude, first you need go back to pre KG and learn English. Did I say u mentioned in your post that Chappani looked handsome. I said... I repeat..... "Even in your eyes, Chappani (kamal) WOULD HAVE looked handsome.".. Got it... Dey...yaar first post panranga endru mukkiyam ellai yaar sense a adai read pannuranga than mukkiyam... (Simbu Style) Purinchudha ellaiya :lol:

dayyy....,i just asked why did u mention that way........,u too have mentioned superstar is wonderful in those movies....then why did u mention "in ur eyes even chappani will look beautiful"u agree with my opinion but comment on the same opinion in the negative way in the same post..

why this contradiction????

another thing ...,i know u meant in what way.but u contradict ur views

Nerd
16th August 2005, 11:43 PM
but SJS looks worse than even chappani kamal and he does not deserve dancing to ARR music..

united07
17th August 2005, 03:30 PM
...and he does not deserve dancing to ARR music..

wait till u see Parthiban dances in Yelelo!

Nerd
17th August 2005, 09:20 PM
Yelelo I thot is a musical kind of a film and I bet parthibban wont be dancing like a dunce to awesome songs like mayiliragaai etc..,

SJS's dance to sakkara, thottaal freaked me out :x

Sanjeevi
17th August 2005, 10:26 PM
Yelelo I thot is a musical kind of a film and I bet parthibban wont be dancing like a dunce to awesome songs like mayiliragaai etc..,

SJS's dance to sakkara, thottaal freaked me out :x

Today i read a news/rumour. It says that the main job of partheeban is starting new films (note that he has started many films but not in progress), by starting new films he has collected money from distributors/financiers and he is misusing the money.

Yelelo atho kathithan-nu ninaikuren. :wink:

Music4Ever
17th August 2005, 11:25 PM
I had the opportunity to watch the A ah program on Sun TV. It was quite impressive, although SJS seems to have special liking for making a movie out of lovers tiffs (Khushi for one). It is too early to tell whether the songs have been picturized well as we get to see only bits and pieces. The songs are great (except for "thazhuvudhu" at this time). The surprise is the varugirAi number, which SJS wanted along the lines of EngE Nimmadhi. I did not like it at first but it is truly wonderful now, especially the part where SJS goes "ayyo amma nee pollAdha rAkshasi ...". Very well sung by Hariharan there, with his usual carnatic tilt (Listen to the part rAkshasi closely.). The number was tuned to pre-written lyrics and that is impressive. The beginning is somewhat mundane (relative to EngE nimmadhi, that is) but the song picks up wonderfully well.

The whole album is constructed along the lines of yester-year hits. Aarai kodi pErgaLil oruvan, with SJS doing the MGR things, certainly reminds of the golden MSV/MGR hits, with ARR giving his special touch in orchestration and singing. An absolutely fantastic number which makes one to want to listen repeatedly. As far as I can tell, it is not a copy of any old song, so ARR gets full marks for this stunner of a start. The MayiliraghE number is somewhat MSV-ish but the start is unbelievable. This is a very very melodious number, IMO. Full marks to ARR. The thigu thigu is reminiscent of IR type of songs, although the song does not trace to any of IR's. The part where Sadhana goes saramA saramA avasaramA konjam ... mellaththan ... is absolutely delectable. Same with "yedho maadhiri .. sundari " part in the same number. I love this number now. The varugirai number, as described above, is superb and grows on you with repeated listenings. I hope the same happens with Thazhuvudhu number. Maram kothiyE is MayiliraghE with a western tilt and is nice too. All in all, a wonderful album and makes me want to watch the movie.

BTW, when is A ah releasing?

TISK
18th August 2005, 01:03 AM
Re-posting from yesterday's!
Hope at least now, people will come back to the original thread!!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:35 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the 'ah...aah' program in SUN TV and I must admit that it was very impressive nad once again ARR has proved that given the right frame of situation an scope, he can excell hands down over all other new MD's !

I really enjoyed the songs and it clicked with me at the first take itself.

njv
18th August 2005, 01:23 AM
BTW, when is A ah releasing?
If censor clears it.. One song was complete equivalent to prono movie, so SJS is fighting to get this in. Fortunately for him this time, all censor board members are congress folks (last time BJP folks!) so he will have some easy job, but still because of SC verdict, they are affraid too. Anyways, I am not going to watch any SJS movie going forward.

Nerd
18th August 2005, 01:58 AM
//One song was complete equivalent to prono movie,//

care to say which song is that?? thazhuvuthu?? just curious :P

alias
18th August 2005, 02:16 AM
njv, I dont know where you got that information. SJS has just wrapped the last shot for AA. I read this in galatta.com today. So he hasnt approached the censor yet.

And I think they should let his movie with A certificate, if it contain vulgur scenes. I dont see any reason why he should be targeted. Nowadays the TVs are flashing with all kind of masala songs and famous Fashion TV parading half naked girls 24/7.

njv
18th August 2005, 06:03 AM
njv, I dont know where you got that information.
From censor board only. Remember SJS "attacked" a person during New, though that person is not in current censor board, the person is very curious about what our current censor ppl does with the movie and this is what the current situation is now.

Yes, it will definitely be A certificate, but they need to remove one song. I dont know what song it is.

Why he should be targetted - for mis-behaving with women members of censor board. If I see him directly, I would definitely slap him. He should learn the respect for women. Just having "mother sentiment" song isnt enough to show that you have respect.

I am "ASHAMED" that ARR does music for such low life. I HOPE ARR DOESNT DO ANY MORE FILM -deleted-

Movies
18th August 2005, 09:40 AM
SJS is a guy on high rush of adrenaline, he is what people may call "enthusiastic".

True his movie hace alot of sex interposed..... apart from NEW , the sex jokes were underplayed.

Despite New having alot of vulgar humour, I certainly want to see rahman work with likes of SJS, Rather than with Selvaraghavan! The later guy makes soft porn movies, liotreally!

And guys all this censor board thingys.... be calm, its all SJS knack for publicity......Why else wud a movie after 1 year be given a verdsict in court? This guys knows his publicity stunts too well.... pretty shrewd on that aspect!
If he did assault a woman. he will be breathing prison air!
The ladies agitation against new... was all made up too..... come on guys we should be able to judge whats fact and whats fiction! SJS had trouble with getting the markandaya song screened ... that was genuine and courts did rule against him! Jus like kamal hyped his virumandi sjs has all the more reasons to hype his movie cause opf its fewer star appeal!

Movies
18th August 2005, 10:06 AM
1)

SIFY is bunch of rotten pigs!

Soo much biased..
full of nonsense...
Completely trash!

why am i this mad at SIFy... simple... check the tamil section .... its already praising ghajini album as the best! Man these guys are praising ghajini to the hilt! I have no clue as to why!

Bunch of Liars, I was at music world last evening at spencers... A Aa was number one in sales.... and sifys saying ghajini is numbver ONE?... crazy frauds!
Whole lotta crap! I wudnt be this mad if I hadnt been at music world yesterday... Ufff... this is the height of being biased!

Last week sify carried a report that ghajini is the most expected movie of the year ..... i shudve guessed its part of their HJ *** licking policy!

2)

I saw the a aa audio function on sun tv last week.... bloody Sify didnt mention a word about all the praises showered on rahman by the stars.... Cine south had mentioned it though briefly.

I missed vaalis speech... but heres what the others had to say ( what comes to my mind)

Vivek :
" If people say IR ruled last century of tamil music, then its undeniable truth that ARR took tamil music from to a new century "

" Lookat this guy, ' intha poonaium paal kudikuma ngra mathiri '... look how quite he is sitting , makin us beleive he has nothing to do with music..... and on top of attributes his success to god"

Simbu;
" I ws at london, and i met an english man, i asked him if he told me he knows about rahmans music really well.... made me wonder... whats the use of being a heroe... no one recognises any of us heroes anywhere but india ... look at the level of rahmas success that too being behind the scene"

" whats wrong in waiiting for 6 months for rahmans music/..... infact whats wrong in wating for a year... look at the quality of these songs.... can u find a comparison..."

" I was listening to a aa songs on my car audio.... I was stunned by listening to the music"

Shankar: said something abt cake and rahman...

SJS : showered praises

I am sure Vaali wud have said more... cause vaali can praise anyone to the hilt esp rahman!

Sify easily ignores all these details!

And their box office stats is solely based on sathyams collection... which i only recently figured out!

A.ANAND
18th August 2005, 10:20 AM
yes, i agree with movies,but who says sjs movie like porno, i think he is 'STUPID'..
BARATHIRAJA'S 'ALAIGAL OIVATHILLAI'[SEMI PORNO]
K.BALACHANDAR'S 'MANMATHA LEELAI'ARANGETRAM,EXT...
BALU MAHENDRA'S 'MUNRAM PIRAI'[SEMI PORNO WITH KAMAL AND SILK SUMITHA..
SHANKER'S BOYS [SOLLAVE VENNDAM]
SELVARAGAVAN 'THULLUVATHO ILAMAI,KATHAL KONDEN..
KAMAL HASSAN'S 'HEY RAM',KURUTHIPUNAL,VIRUMANDI,EXT.............
ithellam enna art movieya??? ir pannatha sex song irukka??
'nettu rathiri amma',adikithu kuliru,maasi masam,vaadi yen kappa kellange....NGV ROMBA UTTAMA POLA PESATHA!!!NEE BLE FILM PATTATHE ILLAYA????

A.ANAND
18th August 2005, 11:23 AM
woooooooooow great movies,i proud with you man..naan nechatha corectta sonninga.sify.COM IS LIFETIME ANTI ARR WEBSIDE.VAZHALGA THALAIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........mr.moviesikku
ellorum oru O podungappa...

dinesh2002
18th August 2005, 11:58 AM
[tscii:a782738e8b]Suryah and censors!

By Moviebuzz
Thursday, 18 August , 2005, 11:11

S.J.Suryah is a great fighter. As controversies surrounding his last release New, doesn’t seem to fade out, he is busy with the post production work of Ah Aah...
Says Suryah: “Right now, I have no time to waste for New controversies. I have to move on and am currently working against time to release my next film”.

Suryah dons the role of producer, director, lead actor besides distributing the film in some areas for Ah..Aah. The film slated for release on August 26 may be delayed as A.R.Rahman is doing the re-recording and Soundarya Rajnikanth is finishing the graphics for a song.

Surya is planning to release the film latest by September 3, but the major problem he has to face is the censoring of the film. Remember that his New has been banned by Madras High Court, who have also criticized the regional censor board for clearing the film!

Added to that there is a case against Suryah filed by a lady member of censor board for throwing his mobile phone at her. Now speculations are that, the censor board is waiting to take revenge on Suryah.

However, Suryah is keeping his fingers crossed as spokesperson of his production unit says: “There is not even one obscene or vulgar dialogue in the film. It is a clean film which should get a U certificate”.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13920002[/tscii:a782738e8b]

dinesh2002
18th August 2005, 12:00 PM
Just an update for u guys....Ah aah is sold out in Malaysia..my uncle went to few shops to get Ah aah CD and all the shop said " Stock Habis" (which means Stock finished)....Ah aah...going for super hit here in malaysia... :wink:

A.ANAND
18th August 2005, 12:23 PM
betulkah dinesh????

Nerd
18th August 2005, 01:09 PM
//Despite New having alot of vulgar humour, I certainly want to see rahman work with likes of SJS, Rather than with Selvaraghavan! //

Atleast the latter one stays off screen :rotfl:

krish244
18th August 2005, 03:22 PM
Review on Rediff:

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2005/aug/17aah.htm

For some of the songs, the reviewer forgets to mention the song name! Also, missing out to mention SPB's name for the song Thazhuvudhu!

thanks

Krishnan

nilavupriyan
18th August 2005, 05:11 PM
//Despite New having alot of vulgar humour, I certainly want to see rahman work with likes of SJS, Rather than with Selvaraghavan! //

Atleast the latter one stays off screen :rotfl:

selvaraghavan as hero????????////// :shock:

Music4Ever
18th August 2005, 06:38 PM
In the Sun TV program on the 15th, SJS praised ARR using words like genius, isai mEdhai, and said "SubbarAya Nagar-il pirandhu New York varai pEsapadubavar ARR". He called A ah a TAMIL musical hit from ARR and raved about all the six numbers. You have to agree with him after listening to the audio a few times and watching the video clips. Until yesterday I was fascinated with Aarai kodi and Mayiliragaai numbers, but now VarugirAi is my favorite. Look at the following lyrics and listen to the corresponding tune (The same tune starts as violin at the beginning of the song):

Vara varaththAn adikkadi nerukkadi kodukkira kAdhal kadangAri
Adi ulagil evaLum unai-pol ilaiyE azhagiya kolai-kAri

KuLir nilavanai neruppAi ninaikkira karuppA nee oru asadA enna?
Adhu unakkena uyil-dhan ezhudiya mayil naan nee idhai anubhavi-da

Aiyyo, amma, nee polladha rAkshasi
yEndi en karpodu mOdhugirAI?
nAnA unai vA endru koovinEn
nee-yai vandhennai En vAttugirai ..

A memorable song picturized very well. I daresay it is a blast from ARR.

njv
18th August 2005, 08:36 PM
If he did assault a woman. he will be breathing prison air!

Not in the current government, since he has support from "congress". Wait for BJP's turn and we will drive him nuts.

Movies
18th August 2005, 09:00 PM
NJV,

bringing politics up eh?..... ill skip commenting on cong vs bjp....

This is crazy bringing in politics into something so sublime. SJS is nothing of a man to have political support....

If thats the case....Vijay shud be having flopped and banned movies cause he is backed by the opposition in TN state.... Infact he has more success now than when his frnds were ruling!

alias
18th August 2005, 09:20 PM
njv, I dont know what BJP will do to him. If they start harrasing him, then it will be turned into communal issue since SJS comes from a minority and BJP is known to be a communal party. And even if they come to power, they will have no say just like congress. It is Amma Rajiyam all the way :-)

njv
18th August 2005, 09:48 PM
njv, I dont know what BJP will do to him. If they start harrasing him, then it will be turned into communal issue since SJS comes from a minority and BJP is known to be a communal party. And even if they come to power, they will have no say just like congress. It is Amma Rajiyam all the way :-)
Wait and you will see. I will not let this guy go so easily.

njv
18th August 2005, 09:48 PM
Wait and you will see. I will not let this guy go so easily for the reasons I sent you a PM.

njv
18th August 2005, 09:54 PM
NJV,
This is crazy bringing in politics into something so sublime. SJS is nothing of a man to have political support....

You dont know that. I know that for fact.

If thats the case....Vijay shud be having flopped and banned movies cause he is backed by the opposition in TN state.... Infact he has more success now than when his frnds were ruling!
No. Vijays success is because of Ghilli and nothing else. Couple of scahin will slide him back to where he was between kadhalukku mariyadai and Ghilli.

Movies
18th August 2005, 10:32 PM
yeah NJV u know it I dont.... wow thats a great intelligent way to close an argument....

Comeon..... Thirumalai was a hit... now that was Crappy movie.... and even thirupatchi... yeeks.... thats worse....
So now u gonna tell me these movies were good?

Anyways lets get back on track....

SIFY IS ANTI ARR!

WORSE SIFY IS AN OFFICIAL HJ MASCOT!

Did you guys notice in that article about SJS in sify ... they silently mention arr is causing DELAY in a aa with hie re recording! bunch of low crapers!

njv
19th August 2005, 12:12 AM
Did you guys notice in that article about SJS in sify ... they silently mention arr is causing DELAY in a aa with hie re recording! bunch of low crapers!
This is BS. I dont know who is spreading this nonsense. ARR somehow on the spotlight all the time when a movie is delayed. I dont know why it is not coming up in hindi movies.

A.ANAND
19th August 2005, 06:17 AM
i think some repoter from sify.com silent visit this tfm forum..

thumburu
19th August 2005, 12:44 PM
This week's kalki carries a scathing attack on SJS's obscenity in films. It is high time ARR dissociates himself from perverts like SJS . Tamil audience also should punish this weirdo by severely drubbing him at BO

baba88
19th August 2005, 02:24 PM
Ah Aah was at number one position in Indiaglitz.com before Gajini and Kanda Naal Mudhal released. So Ah Aah Audio is a Hit.

I heard that A.R.Rahman is the Music Director for Kamal Hassan next film "Dasavatharam" directed by KS Ravikumer.
Any confirmation ?

svaisn
19th August 2005, 03:29 PM
Ah Aah was at number one position in Indiaglitz.com before Gajini and Kanda Naal Mudhal released. So Ah Aah Audio is a Hit.

I heard that A.R.Rahman is the Music Director for Kamal Hassan next film "Dasavatharam" directed by KS Ravikumer.
Any confirmation ?

Where did u hget this info from..
Hope it is true

njv
19th August 2005, 05:04 PM

Any confirmation ?
I heard that too. Its an Oscar Ravichandran movie, will start after VV.
No official worlds yet. This news hsa been going around in KH fan groups for the last couple of weeks.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13920754

Here is the link, it doesnt mention anything abt ARR, but If it is KSR, then it is ARR, no doubt.

dinesh2002
19th August 2005, 05:16 PM
machans.....KSR doesnt stick to 1 MD at all...he changes them every movie.....i doubt its ARR...i remember seeing somwhere the MD is YSR/VS....i think they mention it was VS.......

njv
19th August 2005, 08:19 PM
Hmm... after GF I thought ARR-KSR make sense. Now that Rajni announced his next movie with Shankar, who would be the MD?

Movies
19th August 2005, 08:26 PM
Guys ,

Check Sify out,

Rajni with Shankar with AVM.

I Hope it is ARR.

This has always been the project I have been waiting to see arr in... finally it happens... but we cant be sure if arr is part of it !

This is going to be indias most expected movie in the history of TF.

When Shankar came on Sify chat I had asked him a question.... " will we see the triple combo of indian speilberg, Asian Mozart and Superstar"... and he replied "oruthada sonna nooruthadavai sonna mathiri".... and this answer happened to be the title of shankars chat transcript...:)

njv
20th August 2005, 10:27 AM
CD ranking now (based on demand/supply)

1. Aa Aah
2. Gajini
3. Oru Naal Oru Kanavu

Glad that IR is still in the chart, competing with young generation MDs.

SJS agreed to remove/reshoot a song. He also mentioned that he has learned his lessons and would never make such a movie in future. Dont know what exactly happened. Will know more in the upcoming days.

dinesh2002
20th August 2005, 12:51 PM
NJV,how u know about the cd demand supply thingy???

njv
20th August 2005, 06:43 PM
NJV,how u know about the cd demand supply thingy???
Kuthu mathippa sollarathuthaan:lol: I sent a pm, check it out!

dinesh2002
20th August 2005, 06:50 PM
hahahahaha....nice 1 NJV... :P

i saw AH aah's preview today on Suntv....great picturisation man!!! gosh....Thigu thigu, 6 1/2 kodi,Thavuvadhu all mind blowing......SJS did a great work on the picturisation this time!!!

baba88
20th August 2005, 08:49 PM
When is Ah Aah releasing ??

coucou
20th August 2005, 10:00 PM

i saw AH aah's preview today on Suntv....great picturisation man!!! gosh....Thigu thigu, 6 1/2 kodi,Thavuvadhu all mind blowing......SJS did a great work on the picturisation this time!!!

i couldn't see the making of ah aah in sun tv :cry:how the songs are picturised?

njv
20th August 2005, 10:59 PM
Songs are picturized very well. Ararai Kodi will top the chart after the movie.

Sanjeevi
21st August 2005, 12:29 AM

I don't know, infact, SJS knows the date. :lol:

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 07:49 AM

i couldn't see the making of ah aah in sun tv :cry:how the songs are picturised?

as Njv said,the picturisation came out well....i must talk about Venu ISC....his camera work is top class...never seen such great work....esp in thigu thigu....superb!!! Mayilirage was a little let down coz of the bad dance,the place ( green mat ?? ) and the costumes was good...Varugirai was good too...but i felt i have seen it somewhere (ofcource also the MJ's 1 :P)...Maramkothiye is gonna be the talk of town....with the bright colours & 1970's dressings......cant wait!!! and NILAAAAAAAA...she looks like 90% simran..... :D:D:D

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 07:50 AM

August 26

Sanjeevi
21st August 2005, 08:34 AM

August 26

really? The release date of Oru naal oru kanau is also Aug 26. It is hard to beat Fazil for SJSurya.

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 08:48 AM

August 26

really? The release date of Oru naal oru kanau is also Aug 26. It is hard to beat Fazil for SJSurya.

we will wait & see.....

A.ANAND
21st August 2005, 02:37 PM
ah ahh relese on september 1st week.sjs said interview in dinamani.com

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 02:40 PM
same witm with Thotti Jeya & Ghazini...good good!!! a good war! :twisted:

coucou
21st August 2005, 04:47 PM
[tscii:9bf42ab75a]‘Ah..Aah..’ To Hit the Screen
By MIO Team
Aug 18, 2005, 10:10

Printer friendly page

‘Ah..Aah..’-- the pain was clear and loud as many problems and controversies crept in long before it was completed. This trouble-prone film is at last completed and ready for release.

The director of the film S.J.Suryah revealed that the hero and heroine of the film played single role in the first half and then double role in the second half. He promised many interesting twists in the film. Going by his previous films, he might use a unique theme for this film too.

Wanna know more about the film? Ah..Aah.. I can help you out. Go watch the film. It is releasing soon.

[/tscii:9bf42ab75a]

coucou
21st August 2005, 04:51 PM
[tscii:5b07ccd6c2]‘Ah..Aah..’ To Hit the Screen
By MIO Team
Aug 18, 2005, 10:10

Printer friendly page

‘Ah..Aah..’-- the pain was clear and loud as many problems and controversies crept in long before it was completed. This trouble-prone film is at last completed and ready for release.

The director of the film S.J.Suryah revealed that the hero and heroine of the film played single role in the first half and then double role in the second half. He promised many interesting twists in the film. Going by his previous films, he might use a unique theme for this film too.

Wanna know more about the film? Ah..Aah.. I can help you out. Go watch the film. It is releasing soon.

[/tscii:5b07ccd6c2]

coucou
21st August 2005, 04:53 PM
Rahman is back but not with a bang
By IANS
Aug 19, 2005, 12:55

Printer friendly page

Chennai, Aug 19 (IANS) A.R. Rahman fans have greeted his new album "Ah..Aah" for S.J. Suryah warmly, but not as much as everybody expected. Here go the top five Tamil film albums:

1. "Ah..Aah" (A.R. Rahman): The song that is the most popular from the Rahman album is his own song, "Anbe Aaruyire". It seems the other songs have to wait.

2. "Thotti Jaya" (Harris Jayaraj): With the release of Harris Jayaraj's new album, "Thotti Jaya", his own "Anniyan" has taken a backseat. But "Thotti Jaya" is not one of the better albums of Jayaraj.

3. "Oru Kallooriyin Katha" (Yuvan Shankar Raja): It seems that every week a new album of Yuvan Shankar Raja is being released in Chennai. Yes, quantity has affected quality.

4. "Oru Naal Oru Kanavu" (Ilayaraja): Maestro Ilayaraja's album still remains in the top five. It is expected that with the release of the film directed by Balu Mahendra, the album may pick up sales.

5. "Priyasakhi" (Vidyasagar): Vidyasagar's album is only doing as well as the film, that is, just average.

Sanjeevi
21st August 2005, 05:09 PM
1. "Ah..Aah" (A.R. Rahman): The song that is the most popular from the Rahman album is his own song, "Anbe Aaruyire". It seems the other songs have to wait.
2. "Thotti Jaya" (Harris Jayaraj): With the release of Harris Jayaraj's new album, "Thotti Jaya", his own "Anniyan" has taken a backseat. But "Thotti Jaya" is not one of the better albums of Jayaraj.
3. "Oru Kallooriyin Katha" (Yuvan Shankar Raja): It seems that every week a new album of Yuvan Shankar Raja is being released in Chennai. Yes, quantity has affected quality.
4. "Oru Naal Oru Kanavu" (Ilayaraja): Maestro Ilayaraja's album still remains in the top five. It is expected that with the release of the film directed by Balu Mahendra, the album may pick up sales.
5. "Priyasakhi" (Vidyasagar): Vidyasagar's album is only doing as well as the film, that is, just average.

Link : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/16310.html

Cocou, cycle gap-la auto oturayaepa :lol:

dinesh2002
21st August 2005, 05:57 PM
[tscii:db96decce1]sanjeevi,the news was republished in musicindiaonline ...they modified abit..here is the link to coucou's 1!!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/tamil/2439/

Rahman is back but not with a bang
By IANS
Aug 19, 2005, 12:55

Printer friendly page

Chennai, Aug 19 (IANS) A.R. Rahman fans have greeted his new album "Ah..Aah" for S.J. Suryah warmly, but not as much as everybody expected. Here go the top five Tamil film albums:

© Copyright 2005 by MusicIndiaOnLine.com

[/tscii:db96decce1]

dinesh2002
22nd August 2005, 03:53 PM
yo guys...1 of my fren told Naresh Iyer is only 16 y/o....is it????? :shock:

coucou
22nd August 2005, 05:20 PM
http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/specials/cinema/news/sjsurya4.html

sj surya arrested!!!!

njv
23rd August 2005, 12:10 AM
[tscii:5fa363e2fe]SUCCESS SJS arrested for throwing phone on female censor board and threatening to kill her. Law prevails in India suprisingly.

Non-bailable warrant issued against S J Suryah

Monday, 22 August , 2005, 16:18

Chennai: A local court on Monday issued a non-bailable warrant against well known film director-actor S J Suryah relating to creating a ruckus at the Regional Censor Board office over his banned film New.

When the case came up for hearing before the 14th Egmore Metropolitan Magistate Govindarajan for examination of witnesses, Suryah’s counsel filed a petition under Sec 317 of CrPC seeking to dispense with his personal appearance.

The court, however, rejected the petition and adjourned the case to September six after issuing the NBW.

The film was banned by the Madras High Court recently, with a direction that the police was free to proceed against the director, who had created a scene after a member of the Censor Board refused to grant permission for including an additional song sequence on the ground that it was obscene in nature.

While screening the song before the Regional Censor Board in August last year, the director had allegedly withheld the portions already censored by the Mumbai Board and contended that only one ''cut'' was made in it.

Censor Board Member and a practising High Court Advocate Vanathy Srinivasan objected the inclusion of the song sequence following an argument ensued.

In the melee, the director had allegedly thrown his mobile phone at the Censor Board Member, in which she escaped unhurt.

Following her complaint, the Nungambakkam police registered a case and filed the chargesheet.

Apart from Vanathy, Censor Board Assistant Regional Officer Dhanasekar, Office Assistant Rajan and film editor Krishnamoorthy were cited as witnesses in the case.

Three of the four witnesses, except Krishnamoorthy appeared before the court. As Suryah did not appear, the Magistrate took a serious view and issued the non-bailable warrant directing the police to arrest and produce the director before the court, and adjourned the matter to September six.

I HOPE ARR DOESNT WORK WITH THIS CRIMINAL IN FUTURE.[/tscii:5fa363e2fe]

MumbaiRamki
23rd August 2005, 12:40 AM
njv ,Cell phoen athukki yerinchathaanale avaru criminal a !!!! ada paavame ........

MumbaiRamki
23rd August 2005, 12:43 AM
yo guys...1 of my fren told Naresh Iyer is only 16 y/o....is it????? :shock:

Looks like ,going by this pic !!!!
http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/february/103328.htm

alias
23rd August 2005, 12:44 AM
njv, DId u see Cinesouth article, "So many politicians are giving the slip and not appearing in courts. Why aren't they being issued with arrest warrants? Will the Indian government answer the query of the common man?"

look at the way they are backing SJS?

njv
23rd August 2005, 12:50 AM
njv ,Cell phoen athukki yerinchathaanale avaru criminal a !!!! ada paavame ........
I dont want to hurt your feelings here, but what would you call the act if he throwed the phone to your wife/mother/sister. If you wont bother, then I appologize here. Also, he threatened to kill Vanathy in front of everyone. So there is nothing wrong in calling him criminal.

njv
23rd August 2005, 12:54 AM
njv, DId u see Cinesouth article, "So many politicians are giving the slip and not appearing in courts. Why aren't they being issued with arrest warrants? Will the Indian government answer the query of the common man?"

look at the way they are backing SJS?
I dont know why Cinesouth is comparing politicians with a prono movie director.

Arjuna
23rd August 2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah A Ah is in a soup!! Now I dont think this film will release in the following months!!

Btw do you know our Captain has been featured in the TIMES magazine cover ;)

Check my blog : http://naan-yaar.blogspot.com

njv
23rd August 2005, 02:46 AM
Interestingly Aa Aah was about to go to censor on Monday (today). Dont know what happened.

njv
23rd August 2005, 02:47 AM
Btw do you know our Captain has been featured in the TIMES magazine cover ;)

Englishla enakku pidichcha ore vaartha "TIMES magazine"

A.ANAND
23rd August 2005, 11:22 AM
RAJINI-SHANKAR-ARR COMBO IN 'SIVAJI'GOOD NEWS FOR ALL ARR FANS.THE DREAM COME TRUE..VISIT DINAMANI.COM TODAY..YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

united07
23rd August 2005, 12:35 PM

athu rendu vaartha paa...

njv
23rd August 2005, 09:05 PM

athu rendu vaartha paa...
Naan rendu vaartha sonna oru vaartha sonna maathiri

MrJudge
23rd August 2005, 11:31 PM

appa oru vaarththai sonneenganna, ethuvume sollatha maathiriya? :)

SJS news flash news-a varuthu sun tv-la, he is getting free publicity man.

njv
24th August 2005, 07:34 AM

appa oru vaarththai sonneenganna, ethuvume sollatha maathiriya? :)

SJS news flash news-a varuthu sun tv-la, he is getting free publicity man.

He is getting free but negative publicity. Most of the ppl I talk to are against this guy and they already made up their mind to ignore this movie.

BTW, Naan oru vaarthai sonnenna nooru vaartha sonna maathiri. :?

dinesh2002
24th August 2005, 07:47 AM
ah aaah...gone awwwwwwwwwww :cry: great soundtrack went to waste.....

united07
24th August 2005, 09:09 AM
hey why cant we just treat the movie as a movie...and not associating it to the person who are behind those movie...

although!..i know ..i know..it's a bit too much to make the comaprison below...but just look at the point...

u guys sure remember the movie 'The Pianist' rite...where the director was wanted for some child raping case in US...but his movie...was well received in US and was in the run for Oscar awards as well!>..

p/s: Ah...Aah is no The Pianist!...i know...i know!

2 = 1
1 = 100
appona 2 = 100
1 = 50???
aathaaa...naan fail ayitten!

A.ANAND
24th August 2005, 01:42 PM
movie relesing munne ippadi abasagunama pesathingappa!!!

dinesh2002
24th August 2005, 04:33 PM
ippe yeppothan padam release pannutha? :roll:

stone cold
29th August 2005, 06:50 AM
guys,

a ahh songs is big hit in singapore!!

united07
29th August 2005, 07:57 AM
Which part of singapore man?
naanum Singainaattule thaan iruken...appadi onnum teriyilaye....

:lol:

sad
29th August 2005, 07:53 PM
naanum singaitha...
when anniyan audio release no 1 listen to it or it wasn't at the chart
only after the movie release it came to the chart...

But Ah AAhn even b4 movie release 4 out 6 songs went to the chart wif mayilirage at 2 place...

stone cold
29th August 2005, 09:21 PM
Which part of singapore man?
naanum Singainaattule thaan iruken...appadi onnum teriyilaye....

I m not a singaporean.i m malaysian(johor) :)
check out Oli 96.8 top 10 songs.
all the songs except thigu thigu hav been included in top 10.however this week, thazhuvudu song is out from the list.
imagine the ranking after the mov releases. :D

njv
29th August 2005, 11:15 PM
Correction

imagine the ranking IF the mov releases. :D

A.ANAND
30th August 2005, 06:55 AM
the songs also big hit in malaysia.MAYILIRAGE NO.1 AND ARARAIKODI NO2.IN TOP 10 HITS PROGRAM IN THR.FM.RAAGA RADIO
IN M'SIA..

united07
30th August 2005, 11:37 AM
njv, you know how the top ten works don't you?
It's not based on the popularity actually, it is based on who has the most free time to keep voting...anyway.....it's good Ah..Aah is on top

but Aaraikodi Angalil Oruvan......upsetting me....why?
Because it's the exact copy "Kalluri nilavil kainthe nilavevo"...... :( :wave:

sanchayy
30th August 2005, 02:43 PM
A Aah songs are big hit in Jaffna and Colombo ! (Srilanka)
a aah and varugirai !

stone cold
2nd September 2005, 11:09 AM
[tscii:8a7bef0621]Ah..Aah` gets ready!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 02 September , 2005, 10:48

S.J.Suryah is racing against time to release his new film Ah..Aah on September 9th, amidst controversies, court cases and an arrest warrant. Says Suryah: “If I lose my cool at this crucial juncture, my film will suffer and I am not going to see that happen. All the work is over and the final mixing and DTS work is going on”.
Now if all goes well Suryah plans to send the film for censoring on September 5 or 6 so that the film can be released on 9th. The film is said to have shaped out well and is a romantic comedy with super songs tuned by A.R.Rahman. On the film clashing with good friend Simbu’s Thottijaya, Suryah says that both are in different genre and hence there is no problem.

Sources close to the production unit says that the film moves in a racy manner and Antony’s editing, song picturisation plus graphics and special effects by Soundarya Rajnikanth are said to be the highlights of the film.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13930886

[/tscii:8a7bef0621]

Movies
2nd September 2005, 06:49 PM
There goes Sify,

Biased as usual.....
"The film is said to have shaped out well and is a romantic comedy with super songs tuned by A.R.Rahman"

Thats all about the music?... whenever it talks about HJs totti jaya or ghajini they go on " Chart topping music, blah blah"....

maybe im over reacting... but SIFY is biased!

muzammil84
2nd September 2005, 07:12 PM
ya right said Movies

coucou
3rd September 2005, 02:25 PM
Smiling through his troubles
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 03, 2005]

S J Suryah is in deep trouble surrounded by all controversies.

On Friday a court in Chennai denied anticipatory bail to Suryah in connection with a couple of cases filed against his film New. Yet the actor is all smiles keen to have his under production A Aah released.

Suryah says, 'Iam more worried about having my film (A Aah) released at the earliest.I am determined not to lose my cool'.

A Aah starring Suryah and Nila in the lead roles is all about a youth,who develops needless illusions about his lover and fights with her.

Music by A R Rehman is the talking point of the movie. All works have been completed and the film after it obtains the Censor Certification in the coming days would grace theatres.

Of course, the film will have all the trade mark Suryah's mischievous touches.

Hope he does not get into trouble like he did in New.

interz
5th September 2005, 01:09 AM
its not a big loss if sj soorya isnt in kollywood any more, other directors can make vulgar shits

stone cold
5th September 2005, 08:13 PM
Monday, 05 September , 2005, 09:55

S.J.Suryah can at last heave a sigh of relief. His Aa..Aah ("BF") has been
cleared by the
regional censor board in Chennai with a "UA" certificate, and the film is now
ready for release
on September 9.
Suryah the ultimate optimist had a hush-hush censoring of the film on Saturday
afternoon 3
pm at the Nadigar Sangam preview theatre. Nobody in the film industry and others
thought
that the film would get through the censors so fast especially after being
caught up in the
biggest battle with them in recent times over the controversies regarding New.

Aa..Aah was given a "UA" certificate with four dialogue mute and three visual
cuts. Says a
beaming Suryah to Moviebuzz: "The censors were extremely nice and they even
appreciated
the film. I will always abide by the censor rules and now the film is ready for
a worldwide
release with 150 prints on September 9".

njv
5th September 2005, 08:42 PM
"The censors were extremely nice and they even
appreciatedthe film.".

Why not. They are after all congress people, so not a surprise at all.

Movies
6th September 2005, 06:59 AM
njv,

Chill man.... its okkk........ :P

coucou
6th September 2005, 11:47 PM
Rahman still at the top
By IANS
Sep 06, 2005, 09:34

Printer friendly page

Chennai, Sep 6 (IANS) Though A.R. Rahman's new album "Ah..Aah" for S.J. Suryah is not in the same league as his earlier ones, it remains at the top. It is as if there is no other place for him except at the top.

1. "Ah..Aah" (A.R. Rahman): Even today, weeks after the release of the album, the song that is the favourite of youngsters is the one sung by Rahman himself, "Anbe Aaruyire".

2. "Ghajini" (Harris Jayaraj): This is a new entrant in the list. Like the film, the album also was eagerly awaited. The song "Oru maalai" by Karthik is the chartbuster.

3. "Oru Naal Oru Kanavu" (Ilayaraja): With the release of the film, the album is catching up.

4. "Kanda Naal Muthal" (Yuvan Shankar Raja): A very good album from Yuvan, though these days he is churning out albums like dosas!

5. "Thotti Jaya" (Harris Jayaraj): Though Thotti Jaya cannot be compared to "Kakkha kakkha" or "Chellame", the song "Uyire en uyire" sung by Anuradha Sriram, Karthik and Bombay Jayashree is one of the most popular songs from the album.

muzammil84
7th September 2005, 03:07 AM
from where u get it?

stone cold
7th September 2005, 02:52 PM
S J Suryah's 'Ah Aah' subject to 14 cuts by censor

J Suryah did not fling his cell phone, nor did he get into any argument with any Censor Board member, yet his 'Ah Aah' suffered under the censor's scissors.

Last Saturday, the 'Ah Aah' film boxes and Censor Board members landed at the Film Chamber in Chennai.

As the members prepared to view the film critically, one could see the visible tension on Suryah's face. The film was stopped every now and then for discussion and the scissors also was used generously. With every cut that was made, Suryah's face shrank in disappointment.

So, you can imagine the havoc caused to Suryah's emotions, by 14 such cuts when quite a bit of footage was chopped off. Suryah watched everything patiently without a murmur.

The nasty repercussions of his tussle with the Censor Board over his film 'New' has taught Suryah that it is wiser to be silent.

Till the U/A certificate was awarded at the end of the viewing, S J Suryah who was on tenterhooks, finally heaved a sigh of relief.

Suryah is working at a hectic pace to give the finishing touches to the film, so it can be released on 9th.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/06092005-1.shtml

coucou
7th September 2005, 04:09 PM
from where u get it?

from musicindiaonline.com 8)

stone cold
8th September 2005, 07:46 AM
[tscii:9032fe3217]Preview
Moviebuzz

Aa..Aah (BF)

Movie
Anbe Aaruyire
Director
S.J.Suryah
Producer
S.J.Suryah
Music
A.R.Rahman
Cast
S.J.Suryah, Nila, Urvashi

By Moviebuzz

Aa ..Aah (“BF”) S.J.Suryah dons the role of producer, director, lead actor besides distributing the film in some areas for Ah..Aah. The film is in a romantic comedy aimed at the youth audience laced with peppy songs tuned by A.R.Rahman and choreographed stylishly.
Siva (Suryah) is a press reporter and Madhu (Nila) lives a happy married life in their dream house. Siva is very selfish and is always suspicious and over protective about his lovely wife. All hell breaks lose when Madhu decides to start a restaurant business with her friend’s brother on partnership basis. Siva, a workaholic reached home late to find his wife busy with her work and small fights at home develops into a major fight and they both decide to go their own way!

How the lovers unite is told in a hilarious manner with illusion characters of lead pair doing the difficult job of bringing them together. Urvashi plays a psychiatrist and M.N.Nambiar plays God! The cast also has Santhana Bharathy playing the villain and comedian Santhanam is Siva’s friend. The editing is by Antony. Ah..Aah is picturised in DI format and the graphics done by Land Marvel and Soundarya Rajnikanth is the highlight.

[/tscii:9032fe3217]

svaisn
8th September 2005, 03:26 PM
Aa Aah..
releasing on friday in chennai

Udhayam
Mini Udhayam
mayajaal
Prathana

and few more i dont rem.,

alias
8th September 2005, 07:22 PM
svaisn, I think it should also release in big theatre like Devi complex, Satyam complex or any major theatre near Mount Road?

coucou
9th September 2005, 01:14 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/8070.html
preview of ahaah

coucou
9th September 2005, 01:20 AM
Nila in full flow
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, September 08, 2005]

Keenly awaiting the release of her debut venture Ah Aah is Nila.

Introduced by S J Suryah who touted her as Simran II, Nila says, ' I am happy when people say I resemble Simran. However I wish to say that she was a legend and I still have a long way to go'.

On Ah Aah, she says, the movie has come good and would be a perfect launch pad to her career.

A model-turned actress from Delhi, Nila, even before her Ah Aah could release, has managed to bag the role of Pawan Kalyan's ladylove in the Telugu film Bangaram directed by Dharani.

Nila has been pretty relaxed about being tagged as a glamour actress.

Glamour is part of the business, she says. This pretty lass looks ready for a long haul.

Movies
9th September 2005, 08:13 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/8070.html

Check out a aa preview,

Songs seems to be picturized alright, cant really say much though.

But from the story line, the movie doesnt have much scope for perverted shots baring the routine Tamil Cinema Love scenes!

Story does seems interesting, hopefully should spell success at the box office. Surely ythe opening shoudl be great as the music has created positive hype and SJS has created his share of hype in the negative way!

stone cold
9th September 2005, 10:45 AM
rahman fans,pls vote 4 ah aah songs.

http://www.oli.sg/top10songs.htm

Movies
9th September 2005, 12:52 PM
Guys,

Once again DIFY has come out with their UGLy pro HJ article, this time directly putting HJ over ARR...

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13936650

It says TJ music is popular and is sure to get good opening...
And for A AA says " SJS thinks he will have a good audience, music is peppy" Now if this isnt partial, what is?

Inside Im now unleashing the worst swear words and curses at sify.

This is too much, A AA has more hype and expectations for many reasons, and any chennaite will know that! BLODDY SIFY!

Guys come on we have to put a stop to this as licking..... lets all write hate letters to SIFY!

And as always says " views expresed are not sifys...." I baddly wanna know which dubukku writes these!

stone cold
9th September 2005, 02:41 PM
sorry guys, off-topic

i couldn't find these songs in coolgoose.
those who hav pls upload these songs 4 me.

gopala gopala (kadhalan)
pudhiya mugam instrumentals
hai jaana(pukar)

thnx

baba88
10th September 2005, 02:58 PM
Who watched Ah Aah ?
can you give a Movie Review ?

Thanks

Movies
10th September 2005, 09:25 PM
This is what i have heard from guys who have seen the movie;

Everyone seems to like the story, say its quite "new".

Well handled screenplay.

Songs have been picturized well, except 6 1/2 Koodi. Infact alot of the guys were pretty upset that SJS had ruined the 61/2 koodi song..... not well done at all.

As always double dialogues are aplenty.....

So prolly the movie might do as well as new.

Thotti Jaya is being appreciated for Simbu, he seems to given a top performance. Movie itself is well made.. Good movie too.

coucou
10th September 2005, 11:23 PM
[tscii:52513a0bd5]Movie Review : Anbe Aaruyirae

Storyline:
The chronicle is quite different and impressive which is unheard in the Tamil movie industry. The tale goes like this; two lovers get alienated owing to the differences in their opinions. Consequently, how they reunite is told in a special way. The thought, which they had all through their merry time, supports and unites them back. “This first time thoughts has given life”, the director says.

Review
S.J. Surya narrates the anecdote in the beginning and then goes with the movie. That’s his style! In Ah... Aah…also, he has done the same. He appears on the screen with formal dhoti and white shirt, as well as, recites the story and subsequently tells “Come! Let us start”, and the movie launches with the title song. The initiatives given to the movie is simply superb and it is incomparable.

Shiva (S.J.Surya), a press reporter has a girl friend named Madhu (debut actress Nila). No time has been wasted to say how they came across with love. This shows that the director wants to concentrate on the script. Shiva, an energetic person ponders more on his work. But his girl friend, wants him to spend most of the time with her.

Therefore, Madhu decides to work, as a result of that she may possibly reduce the work load of Shiva and both will have as much enough time to spend together. She gets the help of her friend’s brother to assist in starting a restaurant. So, both of them decided to do a joint business. But Shiva recollected the bitter experience his friend had in a joint business and the immoral relation with his associates wife that eventually lead to pregnancy.

Shiva was terrified of this act and feels the same thing may happen to his girl friend, if she involves in a joint business. At first he was reluctant but owing to the pressure created on Shiva by Madhu, he permits her to do joint business. Then onwards he had his own doubts on his buddy and they rivet in a quarrel and separates. The rest of the movie is about how the thoughts and feelings reunite them.

S.J.Surya has performed unbelievably to the maximum on the screen, particularly the scene in which he doubts the relationship of Madhu with her friend The director himself along with Ratna Kumar has penned the dialogue well with spicy flavour as in his previous movie New. But, the screenplay is slow, especially in the second half of the movie.

Nila, as a debut actress has a bright future ahead. Santhanam comes for just few minutes, but entertainment is assured in those few minutes. After a long time, the villain of those days M.N.Nambiar has appeared in a guest role and the character suits him.. Furthermore Urvasi had done a short humorous and amazing role in this movie and she perfectly fits the temperament.

The music composed by A.R.Rehman has a great welcome among the spectators, specially for the title song. But the background score is nothing special. Vijay Chakarvarthy with his camera has more of shakes in the screen, which could have been reduced. The set designed by Anand Sai has come out very well, in particular the apartment in which they live.

+
1) Different story
2) Good music by Rehman
3) Excellent art direction
-
1) Fight sequences
2) Slow screenplay
3) Unnecessary graphics

[/tscii:52513a0bd5]

sureshmehcnit
11th September 2005, 08:43 AM
here is my Aa Aah review

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2005/09/aa-aah-movie-review.html

njv
11th September 2005, 06:17 PM
here is my Aa Aah review

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2005/09/aa-aah-movie-review.html

Thanks Suresh. Another flop from SJS. Very very nice to see this.

MADDY
11th September 2005, 07:19 PM
went thru ur review suresh.......thnx.......well i read far more damaging reviews for "New"....but the movie was a hit.......same way i really dont care whether movie is good or bad, it shuld become a hit....but if A Ah flops, then ARR is in a huge mess.......mite as well affect his shivaji,dasavatharam chances.....if i was the producer of these 2 movies, i myself, wud chuck ARR out of them......

well, all this given A Ah is a flop, i still think it will be a hit.....

Nerd
11th September 2005, 09:26 PM
Told this several times:

That low-life looney SJS does not deserve ARR

:banghead: :banghead:

Nerd
11th September 2005, 09:57 PM
went thru ur review suresh.......thnx.......well i read far more damaging reviews for "New"....but the movie was a hit.......same way i really dont care whether movie is good or bad, it shuld become a hit....but if A Ah flops, then ARR is in a huge mess.......mite as well affect his shivaji,dasavatharam chances.....if i was the producer of these 2 movies, i myself, wud chuck ARR out of them......

well, all this given A Ah is a flop, i still think it will be a hit.....

Thank God, u aint the producer.. What does ARR got to do with the movie as a whole?? He gave mindblowing songs and if some dunce spoils that what can he do??

He would come up with even better songs in those two movies and shankar and KSR know how to utilize ARR unlike that moron, SJS

:twisted: :twisted:

MrJudge
11th September 2005, 10:26 PM
Another thundu is on the way!

I believe SJS should not have broken his company with Deva. Songs from Vaali and Kushi, and both movies were bigger hits than New and A..Ah! hope he gets back to deva soon ;)

slperson1
12th September 2005, 05:04 AM
the music is already a hit.If u haven't noticed that then you really do have some issues with ARR, and simply call it a flop just cause he did the music.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Reviews/reviews1/anbeaaruyirae/tamil-movies-review-anbeaaruyirae.html

a good review for the movie

njv
12th September 2005, 07:37 AM
the music is already a hit.If u haven't noticed that then you really do have some issues with ARR, and simply call it a flop just cause he did the music.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Reviews/reviews1/anbeaaruyirae/tamil-movies-review-anbeaaruyirae.html

a good review for the movie

Doesnt matter. Suresh review is the best among all the reviews and I can assure you that it will find its way out of theatre very soon.

IsaiRasigan
12th September 2005, 09:07 AM
Very ordinary music. All his music sounds the same....

stone cold
12th September 2005, 03:54 PM
[tscii:e7162cc75d]http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?cid=2429

Review
Moviebuzz

Ah..Aah (BF)

Movie
Anbe Aaruyire
Director
S.J.Suryah
Producer
S.J.Suryah
Music
A.R.Rahman
Cast
S.J.Suryah, Nila, Urvashi

By Moviebuzz

Why is S.J.Suryah fascinated by outrageous and smutty films even after being hauled over the coals by the censors and women organizations? His latest Ah..Aah is another crass act, a sort of Dada Kondke brand of humour!
For S.J.Suryah, no joke is too low to be cracked, no jibe too risqué to be made. The bottom is the limit. That’s the world which Suryah’s denizens inhabit. If the audiences have to enjoy such kind of films, they need more liberal attitude from the censors. The local censors have butchered and muted the film heavily, which makes the viewers groan as they have applied scissors in the middle of a build up or a smutty joke!

Here is the far out plot - Shiva (S.J.Suryah) is an investigative reporter for a leading publication who has a live-in relationship with Madhu (Nila) a rich pampered girl. They are high-on-hormone couple who fight at the drop of a hat and make up instantly in bed! Shiva is a typical Indian male who is possessive, jealous, and suspicious and hate the idea of his girl having male friends.

When Madhu starts a restaurant business with Kishore, her friend’s brother, Shiva is furious. The couple split and goes their separate ways but is not happy. How the lovers unite is told in a hilarious manner with illusion characters (always dressed in blue) of lead pair doing the difficult job of bringing them together.

To be fair to Suryah, the first half is zany and moves along boldly like a 'Hugh Grant British comedy' on relationships. He tries hard to bring Shiva to life but has to go miles as far as dialogue delivery and voice modulation goes but has improved leaps and bound on the dancing front. New find Nila is disarmingly charming and promising. M.N.Nambiar and Urvashi makes cameo appearance while Santhanabharathy plays the baddie. Comedian Santhanam’s jokes like comparing a woman on heat to a hot dosa kallu is crass and vulgar.

Music by A.R.Rahman is a major highlight of the film and bears the stamp of Suryah’s excellent picturistaion. The “Maramkothiye…” songs with graphics is innovative while the title song sung by Rahman is appealing. On the whole, Ah..Aah is adult entertainment.

Verdict: Average

[/tscii:e7162cc75d]

coucou
12th September 2005, 04:12 PM
Movie Review

Ah Aah - Anbae Aaruyirae - Hormonal horse-play
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 12, 2005]
The director turned actor has a sure sense of what the market needs. And despite the hoarse sounds of 'foul', Suryah brazenly goes about giving what he usually gives --- plenty of ribald and risque stuff.

A Ah is no different, The film is full of typical fare from Suryah --- fun filled with adult jokes and fantasy. Either you lap up whatever he dishes out or just walk out, smirking your nostrils at the brazenness of it all. With Suryah there are no middle grounds.

Siva (Suryah) is a scribe (an investigative one, mind you) and he shares a live-in relationship with Madhu (Nila) who is rich and bratty. They have their hot-headed run-ins and they have their even hotter patch-ups.

Things come to a head when Madhu gets down to start a restaurant with her brother's friend. A nosey and envious Siva can't take it, and hence a split between the duo. But the fun just starts as the fantasy element steps in the form of their 'apparitional' alter egos. Eventually they come together, but there is plenty of over-the-top fun that typical post-teen youths salivate on.

It is a high-horse play ride that keep the adult audience on the edge. The thing about adult humor is that it can any moment degenerate into sleaze. It depends on the mood that your mind is in.

Suryah of course sees no problem with it all. He has a romp with curvaceous Nila as both go for the hormonal jugular. Suryah's role is somewhat on similar lines to what he did in New --- in that there is lot of fantasy. He enjoys every bit of it. Nila, for a newcomer, shows both finesse and spunk. Urvashi plays her bit properly.

Santhana Bharathy's villain role has nothing new in it. Santhanam, who is getting noticed on the big screen now, dishes his own brand of humor.

The Censor cuts in certain portions make the film jump.

A R Rehman's music is a major ally to this film. His songs capture the mood and momentum perfectly. The Mayilergai song is simply superb.
Once the screenplay has been chosen, Suryah, the director, has very little to do. The film runs on its own hormone count.

slperson1
12th September 2005, 05:27 PM
Very ordinary music. All his music sounds the same....

u said in another thread that Thiruvasagam each song sounded different....yet THESE songs sound similair?you needa clean out that wax build up! the only two songs that sound similair in AH AAH are mayirage and marakothiyae cuz they are the same tune done differently.

Shankar
12th September 2005, 05:31 PM
[tscii:8c79e47d04]This is what a review goes about a..aah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
His latest Ah..Aah is another crass act, a sort of Dada Kondke brand of humour!

For S.J.Suryah, no joke is too low to be cracked, no jibe too risqué to be made. The bottom is the limit. That’s the world which Suryah’s denizens inhabit. If the audiences have to enjoy such kind of films, they need more liberal attitude from the censors. The local censors have butchered and muted the film heavily, which makes the viewers groan as they have applied scissors in the middle of a build up or a smutty joke!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

comparing this guy with dad kondkE !!! Great !! DK was the one who made this famous "andhEri rAth mEin diya theri haath mEin", surya is in the same league...makes me feel elated :-)[/tscii:8c79e47d04]

stone cold
13th September 2005, 07:50 PM
http://www.cinesouth.com/scopes/reviews/new/ahaah.shtml

Ah Aah

S J Suryah has followed his own path, this time around too. But giving character to his thoughts and letting them roam is something new. The boyfriend suspects his girl friend, they quarrel and separate, their memories help in reuniting them...that's the story of 'Ah Aah' in short.

S J Suryah is a journalist. Nila leaves behind her wealthy parents and moves into a flat with him. Suryah works day and night to provide a decent standard of living for them. With a view to lessening his burden, Nila decides to open a restaurant in partnership with her friend's brother. Suryah is reminded of his friend, whose wife betrays her husband in a similar situation. He refuses to give Nila his consent to this venture and they have a war of words. Finally, he accedes to her request to set up the restaurant, but his suspicions remain unchanged as he watches Nila behave naturally with her business partner. On one occasion, sauce spills on her shirt. As her partner helps her clean her shirt, Suryah sees that, gets into a rage and has it out in public before everyone. That spells the end of their relationship and they part ways. How the memories of the estranged lovers reunite them, is what the film is about.

S J Suryah is well aware of the pulse of today's youth. The film is liberally sprinkled with double meaning entendres. The dialogues, when the photos are stuck in the album, are too much. The film also has a liberal dose of sensuality and glamour. At the same time, one should accept the fact, that he has only portrayed the misunderstandings and instances of today's life. "All this talk about friendship, finally ends in that," he says many times and that is after all, a reality situation!

S J Suryah has created a suitable character for himself. He has really enjoyed the part where he appeases his girl when she gets angry at his not attending her birthday party, and later when he chases away her memories. The whole theatre resounded with applause when he gives vent to his anger on seeing his girlfriend's partner removing the spilt sauce from her shirt.

Nila is a Simran look alike with a bright future ahead of her. She looks at ease in sensual scenes. Nila discusses restaurant matters matter-of-fact on the phone with her business partner. But when Suryah arrives with his suspicious looks, Nila pretends to be talking to her friend, cuts the line and redials. Suryah persists in grilling her with questions and as Nila struggles to keep her responses coming, both Suryah and Nila have acted with great credibility. In the sauce spilling scene, Nila is visibly distressed when the doubting Suryah flings accusations at her in public and the audience sympathises with her plight, so good is her acting.

Santhanam's comedy is so-so. Villain Santhanabarathi, psychologist Urvashi, Sinduri, Pandu, Mayilsami and others appear for a few scenes. The scenes have been conceived by Suryah. Dialogues, especially Nila's, reminds one of the film 'Kushi.' For the audience to realize that the blue clad are memories, takes some time. Though the songs have been filmed well, most of the songs look the same and that makes it a little boring.

Vali's lyrics 'mayiliragay' has been set to beautiful melody by A R Rehman. This song became very popular even before the film release, but the picturisation is not satisfactory.

Venu's cinematography is fabulous. Anthony's editing and Anand Sai's art direction are OK.

'Ah... Aah...' - for the youth is 'Ah!'

Wow...
Suryah,
Nila,
Cinematography,
A R Rehman

Buss...
Too many double meaning entendres,
Similarity in song picturisations

stone cold
13th September 2005, 07:54 PM
Off-topic

Thottijaya review.

http://www.cinesouth.com/scopes/reviews/new/thottijaya.shtml

The music by Harris Jayaraj reminds one of the background chorus in the Thiruvasagam album. Even in the songs, one can recognize the tune of 'Uppu Karuvaadu'from 'Mudalvan.

Buss...

Lack of comedy

Copied music :lol:

Shouting villain

Sanjeevi
13th September 2005, 10:45 PM
Off-topic

Thottijaya review.

http://www.cinesouth.com/scopes/reviews/new/thottijaya.shtml

The music by Harris Jayaraj reminds one of the background chorus in the Thiruvasagam album. Even in the songs, one can recognize the tune of 'Uppu Karuvaadu'from 'Mudalvan.

Buss...

Lack of comedy

Copied music :lol:

Shouting villain

HJ has copied a lot from ARR. Not only HJ, I give some examples here.

1) Indira song, Odakara marimuthu - Arul song, I forget (Harris)
2) Mudalvan, Kuruku siruthavalae - Priyamanavalae, Maan Kutiyae (SA Rajkumar)

alias
14th September 2005, 01:28 AM
Thats right Shankar. Dada Kondke was famous for double meaning dialogues and he was a master in that and he holds records for all his movies being super hit until his last 2 movies flop. But I think SJS has a long way before he could reach the height of DK.

Shankar
14th September 2005, 10:39 AM
ayyo alias...adhu vanjapugazhchi...don't mis-interpret my praises for sjs :-(

alias
14th September 2005, 07:35 PM
Ok..Shankar.. but SJS is good when it comes to that sex oriented comedy movies like DK :-)

And did u guys notice Sun tV top 10 Aa Aaha is No. 3 and no TJ. Sun TV is skipping this movie. I dont know what is wrong with Sun TV? Since they dont get the rights, they boycot the movie. But how come they did not do with Dhool. Dhool rights is with Jaya TV but Sun TV made it on Top 10 and same with Pitamagan.

njv
14th September 2005, 09:39 PM
Ok..Shankar.. but SJS is good when it comes to that sex oriented comedy movies like DK :-)

And did u guys notice Sun tV top 10 Aa Aaha is No. 3 and no TJ. Sun TV is skipping this movie. I dont know what is wrong with Sun TV? Since they dont get the rights, they boycot the movie. But how come they did not do with Dhool. Dhool rights is with Jaya TV but Sun TV made it on Top 10 and same with Pitamagan.

Sun TV top 10 means nothing. Dont bother. I cant believe that Daas is in 3rd position in Top 10 movies. This should be in the bottom 3 of the Top 100000000000000000000.

alias
14th September 2005, 11:39 PM
But njv, tell me other than Sun TV which other channel is powerful through out the world for Tamilians? They are real biased and very Shrewd. All these top producers go after Sun TV thinking that their movie will gain high publicity since it is most watched channel for tamil.

Tirupachi was in top 10 even after it rolled out of the theatres and they totally ignored Sachin. I think they have to have a strong competitor who would oust them not only in TN but in whole globe as a tamil channel.

njv
15th September 2005, 08:16 AM
But njv, tell me other than Sun TV which other channel is powerful through out the world for Tamilians? They are real biased and very Shrewd. All these top producers go after Sun TV thinking that their movie will gain high publicity since it is most watched channel for tamil.

Tirupachi was in top 10 even after it rolled out of the theatres and they totally ignored Sachin. I think they have to have a strong competitor who would oust them not only in TN but in whole globe as a tamil channel.

Puratchi Kalaignar may have an answer! :lol:

Sanjeevi
15th September 2005, 09:15 AM

Sun TV top 10 means nothing. Dont bother. I cant believe that Daas is in 3rd position in Top 10 movies. This should be in the bottom 3 of the Top 100000000000000000000.

hahahahahaha

Vijay TV-yula Urvasi kindal pannathu than ninaivuku varuthu. :lol:

united07
15th September 2005, 08:56 PM
Sun TV top 10 is crap we all know....aite?

For diwali release....they had CM, ME and no Sachien...instead just to satisfy Vijay fans....they placed Thirupachi instead!....what a farce!

slperson1
16th September 2005, 07:55 AM
how come chandramuhki is allowed to have double meaning dialogues and suggestive scenes without people whining about it?that was suppose to be family movie.yet from the trailor of ah aah itself u know that it will ahve those kinda scenes yet people are whining?

MrJudge
16th September 2005, 04:29 PM
Sun TV top 10 is crap we all know....aite?

For diwali release....they had CM, ME and no Sachien...instead just to satisfy Vijay fans....they placed Thirupachi instead!....what a farce!

Well, vijay tv had sachien at no.1 spot from diwali ahead of CM while all others had chandramuki. Now Jaya has UK as no.1 for some weeks.. all these are crap I say.

MADDY
16th September 2005, 06:25 PM
well said nattamai.....i agree with u on this point......media nowadays is crap.....nobody is trustworthy........all of them have bias towards a single party/individual.........as the gr8 Chomskey said- "Media,nowadays, tell their views and not the news".........

have u guys noticed this interesting thing on sun and jaya tvs.......sun is a bit ARR-centric with sapthaswaram as exception and jayatv is a bit IR/YSR centric......it is very subtle but u can see it.....this is totally contradictory to their bosses' stand- IR is very close to kalaignar and ARR is a pet of amma.....sorry if i had bought politics in this topic but i felt it was obvious.......

muzammil84
16th September 2005, 07:41 PM
maddy, Kalingar like very much arr, i read in a magazine :)

app_engine
17th September 2005, 02:17 AM
http://www.hindu.com/fr/2005/09/16/stories/2005091602700200.htm

Good review by Hindu...

MADDY
19th September 2005, 11:07 AM
A Ah - No.2 in sun tv countdown.......anniyan is no.1 which literally means A AH is no.1.......good to see this movie topping countdowns........even jayatv "kollywood court" where SJS had made a appearance had called it a successful opening......so ARR's persistence with SJS proves to be a gud move with 2 hits in 2 yrs.....

baba88
19th September 2005, 08:21 PM
I knew that Totti Jeya will fell badly in the second week.
Nobody wants to watch an Action Film like Totti Jeya 5 times. But you can watch Ah Aah 10 times for the Music, Camera Effects and Comedy. So Ah Aah won the competition against Totti Jeya.

alias
19th September 2005, 11:55 PM
Last weekend I watched Aa Aaha and really good movie. I really wished Lovers all over the world watch this movie. Excellent concept and neat screenplay. I was very much impressed with SJS direction. well his acting still lacked. Nila was superb. Her expression was decent for a first timer. And ARR, what to say about this genius. As usual he rocked. Whenever they showed the illusioned SJS and Nila, there was a BGM theme which was really soothing. And songs, the picturization was not great but average for these exellent songs.

On the whole it is a great movie and much much better to TJ in movie and music. Now Judge, since it has been declared a success, any humble words from u? :lol:

coucou
20th September 2005, 12:28 AM
have anyone already listen the title music? IT IS AMZING TOO!!!

MrJudge
20th September 2005, 10:40 AM
A Ah - No.2 in sun tv countdown.......anniyan is no.1 which literally means A AH is no.1.......good to see this movie topping countdowns........even jayatv "kollywood court" where SJS had made a appearance had called it a successful opening......so ARR's persistence with SJS proves to be a gud move with 2 hits in 2 yrs.....

And what was the number for TJ in sun tv count down?

MADDY
20th September 2005, 07:34 PM
can u pls ask this question in YSR VS ARR vS HJ thread or Thotti jeay beats A ah thread-nattamai?????????

alias
20th September 2005, 07:39 PM
I think Sun TV did an excellent job this time by not including TJ. it is defintely not worth compared to Aa Aaha. Same thing with OKK and ONOK. It needs to disappear from the countdown.

stone cold
20th September 2005, 08:00 PM
just saw one hour S.J Surya & Nila interview in astro vaanavil.
but Nila came only last 10 minutes.she is looking gourgeous. :wink:
S.J.Surya is lively throughout the interview.Both are in malaysia for promoting the mov.Surya already declared this mov hit and said thim mov had biggest opening.

S.j.surya said music is the highlight of this mov.he was full praise 4 arr as usual.he compare arr like a kid, big ocean etc.. he was really happy when ar.rahman brought this mother to the 'ah ahh' audio function.

he also said 4 'PULI', he thought of going to the court 4 research n he did it earlier than expected b'coz of the case regarding New mov. :lol: Vijay acts as a police officer in that mov.

when being asked about the controversy regarding 'New',he said wat wrong he did? 'NEW' is purely made for entertainment n said when legends like MGR,raj kapoor did before why cant him.

stone cold
20th September 2005, 08:09 PM
the intervewer said the songs are big hit in malaysia but picturization for mayilaragey is not wat he expected.
Surya was surprised to hear that and adds on so far the feedback for the picturization had been good n explain the need for graphics in that song.

MrJudge
21st September 2005, 10:31 AM
can u pls ask this question in YSR VS ARR vS HJ thread or Thotti jeay beats A ah thread-nattamai?????????

Can you ask your own friend baba88 not to bring TJ here? After he wrote about TJ only, I brought out my question. Even if Sun TV did not include TJ in its countdown, the movie is doing good at BO. Sify says that TJ is still on top. Looking forward to the drop of a..Ah this weekend from BO list. Take it easy, dude!

MADDY
21st September 2005, 02:10 PM
Looking forward to the drop of a..Ah this weekend from BO list. Take it easy, dude!

does that mean a ah is at top now???bcos things have to be at top to drop down, if i;am not wrong........

TJ is a HJ movie rite with YSR giving one song???y r u so ecstatic for HJ's victory???? okkk i get it, anyone but ARR isnt it???

baba88
21st September 2005, 04:51 PM
MrJudge do you think Sify is getting the official Box Office report ? They just create one. Everybody knows that they are A.R.Rahman haters and Harris Jeyaraj lovers.
If you read all movie reviews of Ah Aah there is always a comment of the good Music. So the music is a plus point for the movie. But Sify wrote in their Box Office report nothing about the music or camera effects etc.
So what do you think now ? The most of their News are wrong.
They wrote 4 - 5 months ago that Godfather is 85 % complete. But what is the true ? Godfather is now for 85 % complete. They just creat news for getting more users.

MrJudge
21st September 2005, 05:12 PM
MrJudge do you think Sify is getting the official Box Office report ? They just create one.

Sify reports only about BO of chennai. They give collections every week. I don't think any other website even gives this kind of report, they list top 5/10 every week based on god-only-knows reasons.

Scale
21st September 2005, 06:53 PM
MrJudge do you think Sify is getting the official Box Office report ? They just create one.

Sify reports only about BO of chennai. They give collections every week. I don't think any other website even gives this kind of report, they list top 5/10 every week based on god-only-knows reasons.

mR.jOdGe, check this

http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=217506&highlight=#217506

alias
21st September 2005, 07:33 PM
Dont believe Judge and Sify They are same. They pray day and night for ARR failure and his counterpart success. So nothing new about him telling TJ is hit and AA is flop. He said the same thing about MP even after showing the collection. Poor guy.

MrJudge
21st September 2005, 08:33 PM
mR.jOdGe, check this

Thanks, Scales.. Please give us authentic report just like this atleast once in a while :lol:

Scale
21st September 2005, 08:56 PM
mR.jOdGe, check this

Thanks, Scales.. Please give us authentic report just like this atleast once in a while :lol:

I do understand you have problems in understanding the facts brought by the fellow(any) hubber.

What more authencity you need that Sangam theatre is gonna replace T(V)J by Chanakya from coming Friday. :poke:

MADDY
21st September 2005, 11:15 PM
What more authencity you need that Sangam theatre is gonna replace T(V)J by Chanakya from coming Friday. :poke:

that's news to me....good that a ah is winning comfortably.....

A.ANAND
22nd September 2005, 01:27 AM
s.j.surya said ah ahh is big hit in tamilnadu.

Shankar
22nd September 2005, 10:39 AM
>>>>>>>>
s.j.surya said ah ahh is big hit in tamilnadu.
<<<<<<<<

yeah, right...ramanarayanan also said "kalaignarin kaNNamma" is a super hit !!

united07
22nd September 2005, 10:47 AM
I though Mannin Maindan was a runaway mega hit, second to only CM!...is that true?

Shankar
22nd September 2005, 02:49 PM
YES...A..Ah in that is a close third :-)

coucou
22nd September 2005, 06:17 PM
Rahman has no rivals in Tamil music market
By IANS
Sep 21, 2005, 09:35

Printer friendly page

Chennai, Sep 20 (IANS) A.R. Rahman's new album "Ah..Aah" for S.J. Suryah continues to rule the charts even though the film is not a big hit.

The top five Tamil music albums are:

1. "Ah..Aah" (A.R. Rahman): The film is not a big hit, but the song sung by Rahman himself, "Anbe Aaruyire", has been topping the charts for the last several weeks.

2. "Ghajini" (Harris Jayaraj): The release of the film is getting delayed, but Harris Jayaraj's album is a hit and second only to Rahman's. The most popular song is "Oru Maalai" by Karthik.

3. "Kanda Naal Mudhal" (Yuvan Shankar Raja): The song sung by Kay Kay, Shreya Ghosal and Tanvi for Yuvan is quite popular.

4. "Thottijaya" (Harris Jayaraj): One more album by Harris Jayaraj in the top five, though it does not have the class of "Kaakha Kaakha" or "Chellame".

5. "Oru Naal Oru Kanavu" (Ilayaraja): Ilayaraja has done the music of all Fazil's films. Even today, people hum the songs he had done for "Kaadhalukku Maryadai". Though not in the same league, songs of ONOK are also hummable and evoke nostalgia.

krihoo
23rd September 2005, 10:05 AM
guyzzz,

anybody observed this??

in thazhuviudu song of A AAH...in second interlude AR salutes IR by suddenly changing the style to IRish and then back to his own style .......

at first i thought i by mistake clicked and played some IR song while playing this a aah song already....

alias
23rd September 2005, 07:27 PM
Krihoo, I think that is MSV style which IR adopted, so I would say 1 or 2 songs of ARR are inspired by MSV. One song from Kadhalar Dinam and next is this song from AA.

stone cold
23rd September 2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.cinesouth.com/specials/topten.shtml

Ah ahh verdict=success!!!

stone cold
24th September 2005, 06:54 AM
Suryah on signing spree
IndiaGlitz [Friday, September 23, 2005]

With S J Suryah's Ah Aah doing a decent business at the box office, the actor-director has enough offers pouring his way.

His Kalvanin Kadhali opposite Nayantra is almost ready. While a couple of directors have approached him with offers to act in their films.

According to Suryah he would play the hero in movies to be directed by Rathnakumar and Ravi Verma before beginning his directorial venture

Puli, which would star Vijay in the lead role. Only after the completion of Puli would Suryah begin his A/C starring Silambarasan as the hero.

This is adequate compensation for a director who has been lurching from one controversy to another.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/16967.html

IsaiRasigan
24th September 2005, 10:29 AM
Krihoo, I think that is MSV style which IR adopted, so I would say 1 or 2 songs of ARR are inspired by MSV. One song from Kadhalar Dinam and next is this song from AA.

I want to know about IR having adopted MSV style. Please elaborate.....

Scale
24th September 2005, 07:48 PM
http://www.dinakaran.com/weekly/tamil/velli/2005/Sep/23/surya.html

Valvu thaan SJSkku! 3 films he is acting in others direction :banghead: & 2 of his own films puli & A/C under production (ARR music :roll: ).

baba88
25th September 2005, 01:20 AM
Bad news for all who love Ah Aah movie.
I watched the Sun TV news today. They said that there is new Court Case against S.J.Suryah's nex film Anbe Aaruyire.
I could'nt hear why there is this case but it's true.
I think S.J.Suryah is a very unlucky director.
I watched the movie with my family and there were no Sex talks or something like that. So I don't understand why this case.

MrJudge
25th September 2005, 10:46 AM
Bad news for all who love Ah Aah movie.
I watched the Sun TV news today. They said that there is new Court Case against S.J.Suryah's nex film Anbe Aaruyire.
I could'nt hear why there is this case but it's true.
I think S.J.Suryah is a very unlucky director.
I watched the movie with my family and there were no Sex talks or something like that. So I don't understand why this case.

I think because there is a lawyer in the movie and he calls him "akkalai". So couple of lawyers have filed a suit against him. The news has come out in today's newspapers too.

stone cold
26th September 2005, 03:46 PM
[tscii:2730a50862]Interview

"It was team effort": S.J.Suryah

By Moviebuzz
S.J.Suryah is a great fighter, optimist and a person with never-say-die spirits. His latest film Ah..Aah released on September 9th, amidst controversies, court cases and an arrest warrant is proving to be a winner at the Tamilnadu box-office. In this exclusive chat with Moviebuzz Suryah opens up

How do you remain so cool and composed at the most crucial times?
If I lose my cool at difficult situations my creativity and thereby my film will suffer and I am not going to see that happen. What ever difficulties come in between, I face them boldly and carry on with my work (smiles).

Now that Ah..Aah is a hit, tell us what the secret behind the success is?
There is no such secret. It was sheer hard work and dedication of my team. I have to say that it was Rahman’s music, Venu’s cinematography, Brinda’s choreography and Antony's editing and Anand Sai’s sets that did the magic for the film.

Did you feel that your introductory speech about the film and its plot was necessary?
Yes… I am proud to be the first director who spills out the story of the film in the introductory scene which makes my film different. And as for the plot, it was necessary as people in B and C stations should understand what I was trying to convey about two imaginary characters that come in the second half of the film.

What was it that you were trying to convey?
It’s simple. The story of Ah..Aah was right from my heart and it was written out of incidents that happened in my life. The message that I was trying to convey to the young couples and lovers of today is that they should give space to each other. Life has changed and unlike olden days, women have to interact with men in all walks of life. But ultimately it is their trust and support for each other which counts and becomes the foundation for a happy married life.

About music of A.R.Rahman?
Everyone tell me that I am able to exact good music out of A.R.Rahman. I feel that if you are able to tell the concept of the film convincingly and properly to Rahman, he comes out with amazing songs for the situations. He is a genius and an amazing human being. He is an example of how a perfect human being should be.

What is your next film?
My next film, purely as an actor is Kalvanin Kathali which will be ready this December. Then I will be directing Puli for Swargachitra Appachan with Vijay in the lead. In fact, we are coming together five years after that blockbuster Kushi. Vijay is a very sweet person who is sincere towards work.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/interview.php?cid=2408
[/tscii:2730a50862]

sad
27th September 2005, 06:49 PM
Can someone post the ah aah bgms. thanks

stone cold
27th September 2005, 08:17 PM
rahman fans.pls vote 4 ah ahh songs!!

Scale
27th September 2005, 08:25 PM

Its available from ARR-Yahoo group on rapidshare.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/55511

http://rapidshare.de/files/5548399/Ah_Aah_BGM_s.zip.html

If anyone here a permium account holder can download it immediately. Hoping someone uploading it somewhere else.

Shall let u know.....

lancelot
27th September 2005, 10:37 PM
rahman fans.pls vote 4 ah ahh songs!!

i voted for Varugirai. so that if it gets a lot of votes. then positions 1 2 and 3 will be ARR

hehe
:D

lancelot
27th September 2005, 10:37 PM

Its available from ARR-Yahoo group on rapidshare.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/55511

http://rapidshare.de/files/5548399/Ah_Aah_BGM_s.zip.html

If anyone here a permium account holder can download it immediately. Hoping someone uploading it somewhere else.

Shall let u know.....

thank you very much
hehe

stone cold
28th September 2005, 03:02 PM
Another case against S J Suryah

After Jayalakshmi, it looks as if the highest number of cases are against S J Suryah!

But the man is real cool. Cases are as common as the banana peel for him. Now, a new case has been filed against him.

In 'Ah Aah' Suryah says 'allakkai' at a lawyer and this has raised the ire of Trichy lawyers. The meaning of allakkai is errand boy, useless, money crazy and so on.

The lawyers are angry that these meanings are leveled against them!

The anger turned to petition. The court has ordered S J Suryah to appear before court on 30th and offer his explanation. The way things are going, nothing can be said about lawyers, doctors, culprits, policemen, politicians, teachers, engineers, computer wizards, beggars etc in films!

We fervently hope the court gives a supportive verdict to S J Suryah.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/27092005-3.shtml

sad
28th September 2005, 04:48 PM
Pls upload ah aah bgmit somewhere except rapidshare and megaupload. thank u very much...!

muzammil84
28th September 2005, 05:56 PM
u can get it from uyirvani.com Forum

Thiru
29th September 2005, 08:58 PM
Saw this movie over the weekend.. Very disappointed with the way the movie turned out... Surya should quit acting and concentrate on making proper movies... Mayilirage was one of the worst picturised songs in the movie... Nila looks promising and she might have a good round in kollywood until she marries some director.. Overall the movie is not worth 3 hrs of your time...

Nerd
29th September 2005, 09:16 PM
I wouldnt mind if he quits directing too and more importantly it would be great if he parts with ARR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

stone cold
1st October 2005, 03:45 PM
[tscii:8a6e4167d7]Duplicate in demand!

By Moviebuzz
Saturday, 01 October , 2005, 13:03

Much before liberisation, the Indian consumer goods industry was full of duplicates of foreign goods. Now that everything is available of the shelf, the duplicate industry has died a slow death.
However the above example prevails in Kollywood as the hunt for duplicate Aishwarya Rai is on! Yes, Aishwarya’s look-alike Sneha Ullal the 18-year old school girl from Mumbai who created sensation when she was paired opposite Salman Khan in Lucky, is now coming south!

A top director who has been in the news for the wrong reasons had a meeting with Sneha, for his forthcoming film with a young superstar. The superstar normally never repeats his heroines and also prefers fair-skinned Mumbai girls. Now he has asked his producer to pay “duplicate Aishwarya” whatever she demands and sign her!

Meanwhile the other middle-aged superstar who speaks good English has approached the duplicate directly and offered her a hefty pay-packet for his next film with a hit maker director who is now currently directing a Telugu film.

At the same time duplicate Aishwarya oops Sneha Ullal will take a call on coming down south later this month, after weighing the pros and cons.Both the hero’s who always nursed a secret ambition to work with the one and only original Aishwarya Rai has now to be satisfied with the duplicate.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13953931

Pls clarify who the dir and actor hey mentioned above?

i think its
S.J.surya and vijay??
Kamal and KS.Ravikumar??

[/tscii:8a6e4167d7]

Guess_Me
1st October 2005, 04:46 PM
Cant forget Rajni. He has been approaching Aishwarya Rai for his past few movies including Sivaji.

stone cold
2nd October 2005, 10:40 AM
[tscii:73f8e3c64c]Oli top 10 hitz.

ah aah songs total control!!
the dj said many dissapointed with the way mayilirage
song being picturized and such a powerful song Anbe … Aaruyire
wasted on hero like S.J.Surya. :x

1. Mayilirage
2. Anbe … Aaruyire
3. Varugiraai
4. Maramkothiye

rest ghajini,thotti jaya,dass songs.[/tscii:73f8e3c64c]

Scale
2nd October 2005, 11:15 AM
[tscii:cc4cf564f5]Oli top 10 hitz.

1. Mayilirage
2. Anbe … Aaruyire
3. Varugiraai
4. Maramkothiye

rest ghajini,thotti jaya,dass songs.[/tscii:cc4cf564f5]

Stone g(c)old why did you post this?

Now sanjeevi or Mr. Judge will come and post :evil: :banghead:

Were you the dj or the sponsor of that programme is any of U ppl(Arr fan)?

MADDY
2nd October 2005, 11:27 AM
A AH at NO.1 IN SUN TV MOVIES COUNTDOWN.....

pleasant surprise for ARR/SJS fans at 10:00 'o clock sunday morning as A Ah topped the movies countdown.......it is the first ARR movie in no.1 position in 2005 and first since new in 2004 and only the third since 2001 january when Thenali briefly topped the suntv charts...... i think SJS is more of a lifeline for ARR than a liability...........

(though TJ is mysteriously omitted and Ghajini is still new, u cant deny the fact that A Ah os doing gud business).....

stone cold
2nd October 2005, 11:30 AM
[tscii:ea5ff79d74]Oli top 10 hitz.

1. Mayilirage
2. Anbe … Aaruyire
3. Varugiraai
4. Maramkothiye

rest ghajini,thotti jaya,dass songs.[/tscii:ea5ff79d74]

Stone g(c)old why did you post this?

Now sanjeevi or Mr. Judge will come and post :evil: :banghead:

Were you the dj or the sponsor of that programme is any of U ppl(Arr fan)?

Cinefan
3rd October 2005, 11:10 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13953931

Pls clarify who the dir and actor hey mentioned above?

i think its
S.J.surya and vijay??
Kamal and KS.Ravikumar??

[/tscii]

You are right about the first one.But I don't think it's Kamal&KSR .

Reason:Kamal is 51&that's not middle age :D .Also KSR is not doing any film in telugu at the moment.He's completing Godfather&shooting I think for 'Saravana'with 'little ape'&Jo.

njv
5th October 2005, 08:43 AM
Reason:Kamal is 51&that's not middle age :D .Also KSR is not doing any film in telugu at the moment.He's completing Godfather&shooting I think for 'Saravana'with 'little ape'&Jo.

Kamal wont act with Aish. He may target Aish's daughter!
Shankar is doing a telugu movie with siranjeevi. Rajni is the middle aged man.

BTW, I saw Aa Aah. Good movie. Definitely different movie than all the recent crap from Vijay, Ajith etc. Its good to see a movie with out fight (except the intro fight!), blood etc. I know I dont like SJS "personally" but the movie is worth watching. ARR did a good job in BGM.

dinesh2002
5th October 2005, 12:56 PM
so its October...in these 10 months...which were the highest selling audio in Tamil??anyone know???

stone cold
5th October 2005, 06:43 PM
i think they hav reset the poll.all of sudden other songs are toppin
the chart since for few weeks mayilaarage and anbe aaruyire are leading with big margin. :lol:

arr fans pls continue voting.Last week,top 4 is ah ahh songs!!

buddysathi
5th October 2005, 08:48 PM
"anbe aaruyire " Intro song's sounds like S.A. Rajkumar's "kalluri vaanil" from "pennin manathai thottu".
ARR copies SAR??!! so cheap.. :lol: :lol:

lancelot
5th October 2005, 08:54 PM
"anbe aaruyire " Intro song's sounds like S.A. Rajkumar's "kalluri vaanil" from "pennin manathai thottu".

who the hell r u???? get the hell out of here before i com kill u....

hehe

A.ANAND
6th October 2005, 07:12 AM
antha nayee[buddysathi]seruppala adichi veradungappa!!!!

svaisn
6th October 2005, 08:44 AM
Anana...

free vidunga./. appavi paiyan theriyaama solitaan

dinesh2002
6th October 2005, 08:44 AM

IR copied Deva ( Poo Poothathe - ME & En Kadhala Meendum Solvaya - Vedan -1990's)

IR so cheap?????

* VEDAN : Sarathkumar,Kushboo....directed by Suresh Krishna
Music : Deva

A.ANAND
6th October 2005, 09:39 AM
Thambi dinesh,ir copy pannarunnu sollathappa please.because
i am also loyal fan of ir.avar'ISAI KADAVUL'namma thalaivar
'ISAI AVATHARAM'.appa HJ yaarunnu neenga kekkarathu ennakku
theriyuthu,HJ is 'ZEROX GENIUS' HAHAHAHAH...

buddysathi
6th October 2005, 10:28 AM
antha nayee[buddysathi]seruppala adichi veradungappa!!!!
Plz note down my address for " seruppadi"
302A, oxford building,greenwood complex,thane
Aana Naayae!!Ungaalu koochamae padama uruvitu erukkan!! :? Mudalai avaanai seruppala adingada!!! If u got the guts send me ur address!!

lancelot
6th October 2005, 10:37 AM
Thambi dinesh,ir copy pannarunnu sollathappa please.because
i am also loyal fan of ir.avar'ISAI KADAVUL'namma thalaivar
'ISAI AVATHARAM'.appa HJ yaarunnu neenga kekkarathu ennakku
theriyuthu,HJ is 'ZEROX GENIUS' HAHAHAHAH...

Anand and Dinash.. just think u guys.... does it make sence sayin dat ARR an IR copy (SAR an Deva :lol: )...... just think.....
just because some crap new punk thinks so... we don need to fight over ARR an IR.... we know the truth

lets try an kick that punk out
hehe

lancelot
6th October 2005, 10:39 AM
Plz note down my address for " seruppadi"
302A, oxford building,greenwood complex,thane
Aana Naayae!!Ungaalu koochamae padama uruvitu erukkan!! :? Mudalai avaanai seruppala adingada!!! If u got the guts send me ur address!!

u punk get the hell out of here.......
note down this 77, horton place, colombo - 7
come down here if u have the guts
hehe

buddysathi
6th October 2005, 10:45 AM
We dont have to start a "chappal adi" b/w us..Its chumma for my own testing. how ARR fans will react for a 'copied' song. Chumma solla kudathu ellorum Nalla kaatneenga reaction!! I'll come up with some more BP testing soon!!
Oruthar ennoma "veeta vidu veliya poda" madiri.. Get the hell out of here,, 'aaaa-vunu' orae sound!
Ungae kitta erunthu ennum neriya ethu madiri ethirpakkiren!!!