PDA

View Full Version : A.R.RAHMAN's One Love...TAJ MAHAL

rayan36
25th May 2007, 06:37 PM
A.R.Rahman - Wah Taj !

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

May 25, 2007

A. R. Rahman, the ace music director and I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL) have joined hands to bring out an anthem to kick off the India Unites for Taj Movement. The movement aims at securing maximum number of votes for Taj Mahal, Agra, so that it could be declared one among the Seven Wonders of the World.

With the Pyramids of Giza, the oldest surviving wonder, already placed in the list, voting is on full swing for the other six places. Taj Mahal is in the fray with 21 other finalists.

The music director, who was in London when the offer was made, is said to have grabbed the offer to compose the song like a piece of hot cake. Despite his busy schedule, Rahman did not want to miss the opportunity as he felt that it was his bounden duty to motivate all Indians to vote for Taj.

Wah Taj ! We will have one more master piece from the maestro.

rayan36
25th May 2007, 06:41 PM
A R Rahman launches movement for Taj Mahal

By IndiaFM News Bureau, May 25, 2007 - 07:25 IST

Music maestro A R Rahman unveiled a soulful anthem to kick off the India Unites for the TAJ movement. Spearheaded by I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), the movement is to campaign for voting the Taj Mahal, Agra, to the New Seven Wonders of the World.

The Taj Mahal is among the 21 finalists and voting is on in full swing across the world for six of the seven wonder places. Being the only surviving Ancient Seven Wonders, the Pyramids of Giza, are already part of the List.

It was a 'yes' at first contact for Mr A R Rahman. "I was in London when IMCL contacted me, and I was very excited about composing the anthem. It was very short notice, but my crew and I grabbed the idea and made special time for working on the anthem. I am sure Indians all over the world will feel motivated and vote for the Taj."

sat_srini
25th May 2007, 07:26 PM
You can download a sample at :

http://taj.indiainfo.com/download/taj-anthem.zip

Guess_Me
25th May 2007, 07:28 PM
MP3 Sample of ARR's Taj Mahal Anthem

I originally found it at Indiainfo (http://taj.indiainfo.com/download/). But it was a 10MB file in WAV format which is too big for a sample. Also since it was cutout from the middle of the song, the beginning and the ending of the sample was very abrupt. So I took the song, added some fade-in-fade-out to avoid the abrupt feel and also converted it to 192 Kbps VBR MP3 so that the size is only 1.4MB. Here is the link

Download (http://www.uploadwiz.com/WIZ1727124288)

Statutory Warning for Fans: This track is addictive :D

dinesh2002
25th May 2007, 08:11 PM
WOW...........MIND BLOWING SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

thineshan54321
25th May 2007, 08:15 PM
GOD DAMN!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE FULL SONG!!!!!!!!! AWESOME, ANOTHER VANDE MATARAM, MY VOTE IS FOR TAJ MAHAL.

Ramakrishna
25th May 2007, 08:18 PM
Superb.. when is the full track releasing?

Guess_Me
25th May 2007, 08:29 PM
Taj Mahal Anthem Lyrics

(The portion we hear in the sample is given in italics)

Mausam Aate jaate Hain
Sadiyaan Aateen Jaateen Hain
Kuchh Cheezen Rahjaateen Hain Yaad Mein

Wo Din Wo Raaj Kahaan Hai
Naaz-O-Andaaz Kahaan Hai
Naghmen Hain Aaj Sada Ke Saath Mein

Koi Kahta Hai
Jeene Ka Maqsad Yahaan Daulat Mein Hai
Koi Kahta Hai
Jeene Ka Maqsad Yahaan Inayat Mein Hai
Mujhse Jo Koi Ye Poochhe
Kyon Na Kahun Zindagi Ki karaamat
Mohabbat Mein Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tana Nana-Jhum Tana Nana-Jhum
Ek Sada Dil Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tnana Nana-Jhum Tana Nana Nana
Ek Sada Rab Hai

Ek Mohabbat Hai

Radha Krishna Ki Mohabbat
Aadam Haua Ki Mohabbat
Heer Aur Ranjha Ki Mohabbat ..Ek Hai

Shaah Jahaan Mumtaaz Ki Mohabbat
Laila Majnu ki Mohabbat
Teri Aur Meri Mohabbat Ek Hai (2)

Ek Sada Dil Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tnana Nana-Jhum Tana Nana Nana
Ek Sada Rab Hai

Ek Mohabbat Hai

Deevane Mohabbat Ke Hain- Jo
Hai Un Ko Pahla Salam
Tohfa Mohabbat Ka Hai jo
Har Dil Ka Usko Salam

rayan36
25th May 2007, 09:41 PM
that was fast

kb
25th May 2007, 10:06 PM
awesome.. waiting for full song

thineshan54321
25th May 2007, 10:16 PM
wouldnt it also have a tamil release?

kb
25th May 2007, 10:54 PM
wouldnt it also have a tamil release?

i dont think so.. then we will be having the song in 26 versions :D

Wibha
26th May 2007, 04:49 AM
the song is sooooooo goooooddddddddddddd...... wowwwww........... the lyrics is also equally good........ ARR :notworthy: wonderful work :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thineshan54321
26th May 2007, 07:22 AM
but i dont understand :( , its ok i will listen JUST for Rahman's music but it will be nice to know what the song is about -- like what its talking about.

Wibha
26th May 2007, 07:35 AM
the main theme is love is one

dinesh2002
27th May 2007, 07:35 PM
anyone notice the "Jhum Jhum-Tana Nana-Jhum Tana Nana-Jhum
Ek Sada Dil Hai "

sounds like " Dum dara dum dara mast mast
Dara dum dara dum dara mast mast
Dara dum dara dum dum
Oh humdum bin tere kya jeena "

its so suitable that actually that part is already like giving us the Taj Mahal image in our mind ... :)

thineshan54321
28th May 2007, 01:23 AM
ya true dinesh, first time i heard this, it sounded so much like guru. but the tune and the theme is really nice. i wish the full version will have tabla, mridangam, and beautiful indian soundn in the interludes.

SVN
28th May 2007, 02:54 AM
This 'New 7 Wonders of the World' looks like a big scam, where a shady individual and his organization is raking in the moolah and taking gullible people, including the likes of ARR on a ride! This scam, I believe is truly global in terms of size and reach, and has affected several nations, with each trying to outdo the other, and most importantly spending from their pockets to cast their 'votes'. Some local Madurai dadas (of course with the aid of 'you-know-who') made loads of money by asking locals and tourists to 'donate' generously so that the Meenakshi Temple can be included in the top list!!

India being the second largest democracy and Indians being true believers of voting systems of any kind (remember Amitabh was selected as the "actor of the millennium" in an online BBC poll?) I am sure they will turn out in huge numbers to vote, and waste their precious time and money in the bargain.

A composition from ARR is the only positive outcome... By the way, what happened to the IMAX film announced by Bharat Bala and ARR a few years ago? Does this song have anything to do with the shelved film?[

MADDY
29th May 2007, 01:20 PM
can i know whats the scam in "taj mahal" thing SVN? :?

rayan36
29th May 2007, 09:24 PM
scam , what scam :?: :shock: :?:

http://indiafm.com/broadband/video/Parties-and-Events/7Gx5H295/3/Rahman-s-Anthem-For-Wah-Taj.html

shobana_in
30th May 2007, 11:21 AM
great to hear

:clap:

addictive

SVN
30th May 2007, 09:52 PM
Maddy,

New7Wonders is nothing but a clever scam by a Marketing Agency that's out to make loads of money by taking advantage of patriotic pride across the globe...

You can vote "any number of times" by phone or by buying certificates, which entitles to additional votes.

Remember, the gullibles are actually making INTERNATIONAL TELEPHONE CALLS

Votes are collected via ISD calls to countries like Estonia, Zaire, Cameroon, Madagascar and Liechstenstein (note the choice of countries where lawlessness is the norm)

sat_srini
7th June 2007, 08:28 PM
Full song + video available :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZnSdgqJJUg

Ramakrishna
7th June 2007, 09:32 PM
Heavenly composition :notworthy: :notworthy:

Guess_Me
7th June 2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks sat_srini.

I extracted the audio from that Youtube video and converted it to MP3. Quality is not very good as the source itself is not very good.

Here is the link:

http://www.uploadwiz.com/WIZ9967371279

kb
7th June 2007, 10:46 PM
video innum nalla eduthurukalaam..

audio is mindblowing..

maniratnam kaila kuduthirundha.. PC sriram vachi pattaiya kilapirupaaru :D :D

dinesh2002
8th June 2007, 08:56 AM
video innum nalla eduthurukalaam..

audio is mindblowing..

maniratnam kaila kuduthirundha.. PC sriram vachi pattaiya kilapirupaaru :D :D

so true...or atleast R.K.C!! :clap:

ajaybaskar
8th June 2007, 10:50 AM
PFMB madhiri album release aaguma, nanbargalae?

ajaybaskar
8th June 2007, 03:58 PM
[tscii:2bfe778101]Taj is 10th on new Wonders˘ list
Reuters
Friday, June 08, 2007 10:36 IST

NEW YORK: The Taj Mahal in Agra is still in contention to make it to the list of new Seven Wonders Of the World. The list of leading contenders, released by organisers New Seven Wonders, on Thursday has the Acropolis in Athens and Mexico's Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza in the top positions.

The contest, which ends in one month, will chose the new landmarks through a global online and phone vote. Some 50 million people have voted so far in the competition designed to produce a 21st century list of the world's greatest man-made heritage sites. The winning list will be announced in Lisbon on July 7.

Many countries are carrying out special events to encourage people to vote for their sites, Viering said. "There are some really creative, phenomenal things going on in the last four weeks that will influence the final result." These include an Indian singer dedicating a song to the Taj Mahal and Brazil's soccer team urging Brazilians to vote for Christ Redeemer, the statue that adorns Rio de Janeiro's skyline.

The most popular 10 sites so far include both the Taj Mahal and Christ Redeemer, along with the Colosseum in Rome, the Eiffel Tower, the Great Wall of China, Peru's Machu Picchu, Petra in Jordan, and the statues of Easter Island[/tscii:2bfe778101]

A.ANAND
8th June 2007, 06:09 PM
PFMB madhiri album release aaguma, nanbargalae?Tamil version-layum release panna innum nalla irukkum nanba!!!enna devine voice avarukku..huh!!!! :omg: solla varthaye illa. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

dinesh2002
9th June 2007, 11:22 AM
hey guys...could anyone care to translate the song for me???

Mausam Aate jaate Hain
Sadiyaan Aateen Jaateen Hain
Kuchh Cheezen Rahjaateen Hain Yaad Mein

Wo Din Wo Raaj Kahaan Hai
Naaz-O-Andaaz Kahaan Hai
Naghmen Hain Aaj Sada Ke Saath Mein

Koi Kahta Hai
Jeene Ka Maqsad Yahaan Daulat Mein Hai
Koi Kahta Hai
Jeene Ka Maqsad Yahaan Inayat Mein Hai
Mujhse Jo Koi Ye Poochhe
Kyon Na Kahun Zindagi Ki karaamat
Mohabbat Mein Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tana Nana-Jhum �.Tana Nana-Jhum
Ek Sada Dil Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tnana Nana-Jhum�Tana Nana Nana
Ek Sada Rab Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tana Nana-Jhum�. Tana Nana-Jhum
Ek Mohabbat Hai

Radha Krishna Ki Mohabbat
Aadam Haua Ki Mohabbat
Heer Aur Ranjha Ki Mohabbat �..Ek Hai

Shaah Jahaan Mumtaaz Ki Mohabbat
Laila Majnu ki Mohabbat
Teri Aur Meri Mohabbat Ek�2

Ek Sada Dil Hai

Jhum Jhum-Tnana Nana-Jhum�Tana Nana Nana
Ek Sada Rab Hai

Ek Mohabbat Hai

Deevane Mohabbat Ke Hain- Jo
Hai Un Ko Pahla Salam
Tohfa Mohabbat Ka Hai jo
Har Dil Ka Usko Salam

thanks a million in advance!!

Ramakrishna
23rd June 2007, 12:58 PM
[tscii:6c8ecc9d60]
Radio Mirchi launches campaign for Taj Mahal
By Businessofcinema.com Team

MUMBAI: The Taj Mahal – the epitome of love and devotion may not be named as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The results of the New Seven Wonders of the World global poll will be announced on 7 July in Portugal.

The Taj needs as many votes as it can to make it to the final list of seven. Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM along with the IMCL-Bhaskar group is launching a nationwide campaign to encourage people to vote for the Taj as possible in an effort to get the Taj its due place in the top seven.

The campaign will be launched simultaneously across all the 17 stations of Mirchi from 21 June up till 7 July.

Music Maestro, AR Rahman's ode to the Taj, Ek Mahobbat, will be premiered exclusively on Mirchi. Rahman will also give an exclusive interview to Radio Mirchi on the making of the Anthem. All 17 Radio Mirchi stations will also air bytes from Bollywood stars appealing to listeners to join the campaign. Jocks on air will not be far behind and will continuously urge the listeners to SMS their votes. Moreover, Radio Mirchi will have special promotions for the campaign that will run round the clock.

Radio Mirchi senior vice president marketing Kaushik Ghosh says, "Radio Mirchi has always been a station for the people of India. We aim to encourage all Indians to join hands to win top honours for our national heritage and the monument of love – the Taj Mahal." [/tscii:6c8ecc9d60]

Guess_Me
27th June 2007, 04:12 PM
[tscii:644582da2f]Taj Anthem now in 6 Indian Languages

http://www.musicyogi.com/uploadedfiles/album/2_09_120_4869915.jpg

Track Listing

1. One Love - Ek Mohabbat (Hindi)
2. One Love - Kaadal Onru Allava (Tamil)
3. One Love - Pranayam Onnu (Malayalam)
4. One Love - Prema Okkatega (Telugu)
5. One Love - Premavu Illi Onde (Kannada)
6. One Love - Bhalobasha Ek Hoye (Bengali)

About One Love - A.R. Rahman (Pre-Order Releasing 29th June, 2007)

The Taj Mahal has been a universally loved symbol of eternal love and devotion. It is an architectural marvel for sure but more than that it has caught the imagination and the hearts of millions of romantics for centuries now.

Indian musical genius A.R.Rahman has created a song commemorating all that the Taj stands for. He has written about a love that is unifying and universal. "One Love", the brilliant ballad written by A.R.Rahman & Raqeeb has been presented in this one of its kind CD to you in 6 languages. The song comes to you in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, and Bengali.

Our hope is that no matter what language you speak, no matter where it is you live…the message of love that this song delivers reaches straight to your heart.

Buy Now for Rs.82 only (http://www.musicyogi.com/asp/musicDetails.asp?albId=ALB6166)[/tscii:644582da2f]

rayan36
27th June 2007, 07:42 PM
video clip

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/june-07-04/27-06-07-ar-rahman.html

dinesh2002
30th June 2007, 09:49 AM
[tscii:d8c94e6fd8]Taj Anthem now in 6 Indian Languages

http://www.musicyogi.com/uploadedfiles/album/2_09_120_4869915.jpg

Track Listing

1. One Love - Ek Mohabbat (Hindi)
3. One Love - Pranayam Onnu (Malayalam)
4. One Love - Prema Okkatega (Telugu)
5. One Love - Premavu Illi Onde (Kannada)
6. One Love - Bhalobasha Ek Hoye (Bengali)

About One Love - A.R. Rahman (Pre-Order Releasing 29th June, 2007)

The Taj Mahal has been a universally loved symbol of eternal love and devotion. It is an architectural marvel for sure but more than that it has caught the imagination and the hearts of millions of romantics for centuries now.

Indian musical genius A.R.Rahman has created a song commemorating all that the Taj stands for. He has written about a love that is unifying and universal. "One Love", the brilliant ballad written by A.R.Rahman & Raqeeb has been presented in this one of its kind CD to you in 6 languages. The song comes to you in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, and Bengali.

Our hope is that no matter what language you speak, no matter where it is you live…the message of love that this song delivers reaches straight to your heart.

Buy Now for Rs.82 only (http://www.musicyogi.com/asp/musicDetails.asp?albId=ALB6166)[/tscii:d8c94e6fd8]

i want the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will it be released in Malaysia?????

Guess_Me
30th June 2007, 11:37 AM
i want the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will it be released in Malaysia?????

Not sure about that. If you can order online, try Music Yogi (http://www.musicyogi.com/asp/musicDetails.asp?albId=ALB6166). They ship worldwide.

BTW the release has been postponed to July 3rd.

ALWAR_AJITH
30th June 2007, 02:45 PM
is there the song available in tamil version???

dinesh2002
30th June 2007, 02:57 PM
is there the song available in tamil version???

Movies
3rd July 2007, 08:47 AM
Is this theme the same theme on Youtube with Rahman on a piano with some guy and gal courting around Taj mahal?

Im a die hard fan of ARR; proof just look up at my previous post. My comments on this "theme"

I feel like throwing up! Rahman needs to click on the refresh button and clear his cache! The theme is so mundane, I cant hold myself from stoping the song. Probably we have had an overdose of themes etc. Why is Rahman doing this to his reputation? Is he going for quick money? Whats worse about this particular song is Rahmans singing, so pathetic. He goofs up high pitches, does some cutting and pasting of different takes to make the singing somewhat in sync. Yuck, Yuck and Yucky sums it up!

I think Rahman and his producers are now at a stage here they think any trash rahman comes up with will set the cash registars ringing. guess what... NOOOO!

thineshan54321
3rd July 2007, 08:20 PM
Is this theme the same theme on Youtube with Rahman on a piano with some guy and gal courting around Taj mahal?

Im a die hard fan of ARR; proof just look up at my previous post. My comments on this "theme"

I feel like throwing up! Rahman needs to click on the refresh button and clear his cache! The theme is so mundane, I cant hold myself from stoping the song. Probably we have had an overdose of themes etc. Why is Rahman doing this to his reputation? Is he going for quick money? Whats worse about this particular song is Rahmans singing, so pathetic. He goofs up high pitches, does some cutting and pasting of different takes to make the singing somewhat in sync. Yuck, Yuck and Yucky sums it up!

I think Rahman and his producers are now at a stage here they think any trash rahman comes up with will set the cash registars ringing. guess what... NOOOO!

we have came to understand that it is impossible for ARR to comprimise on his quality. We just get the illusion that the song is bad because of bad picturization etc. There is no such thing as bad ARR composition. Never came across it, there is always something that makes it ARR. Wait till the original CD releases and then make your judgement. BTW r u sure u r a Rahman fan? I got a present for you if you are not thanks to itwofs karthik. :lol:

Dragun
4th July 2007, 02:49 AM
AFAIK Rahman does not get paid for songs like Taj Anthem, PFMB, etc. since he composed them for certain causes.

Movies
4th July 2007, 03:14 AM
Thineshan:

I am a die hard fan of ARR, just look for my previous posts, dating back to years.

I never relied on picutrization to increase the status of an ARR song, ARR songs stand firmly on their own.

But for me the Tajmahal song has nothing new and I cant relate to it. In simple words its really amaturish!

And now dont you ever mention ARR and itwofs karthik on the same breath, that gives me chill, I fear the day when ARR is caught copying and hope your present has got nothing to do with that!

A.ANAND
4th July 2007, 06:53 AM
Thineshan:

I am a die hard fan of ARR, just look for my previous posts, dating back to years.

I never relied on picutrization to increase the status of an ARR song, ARR songs stand firmly on their own.

But for me the Tajmahal song has nothing new and I cant relate to it. In simple words its really amaturish!

And now dont you ever mention ARR and itwofs karthik on the same breath, that gives me chill, I fear the day when ARR is caught copying and hope your present has got nothing to do with that!ENNA KODUMAI SIR ITHU!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

A.ANAND
4th July 2007, 07:08 AM
malaysia-la intha album release acha???yaarvathu therija sollunggappa, unngalukku punniyama pogum!

Dragun
4th July 2007, 09:17 AM
And now dont you ever mention ARR and itwofs karthik on the same breath, that gives me chill, I fear the day when ARR is caught copying and hope your present has got nothing to do with that!

He already has been caught (http://itwofs.com/tamil-arr.html) :D

thineshan54321
4th July 2007, 07:12 PM
Thineshan:

no no haha, like the office room in sivaji. i have a tool for HJ and YSR fans who come criticizing ARR for no reason. WHen they do, I/we never reply with a rebuttal, we just copy paste the site to shut their mouths. :lol: I understand ur feelings towards the taj song. I just thought the beats were really simple. I think Rahman composed this really fast as the voting date for taj is going to be closed soon and thats probably why there is no mridangam/tabla etc. I am really sure it will be ther ein the CD version. THis is an Indian song and rahman will always instill indian beats in. So just hang on a little bit, hope the final version is better.

Movies
4th July 2007, 07:25 PM
Phew!!!

I hope your right abt the theme.

Ill wait for the CD before I judge further.

PLs paste that site will you, so in future I could save up some time not rebutting.

dinesh2002
4th July 2007, 07:30 PM
Thineshan:

no no haha, like the office room in sivaji. i have a tool for HJ and YSR fans who come criticizing ARR for no reason. WHen they do, I/we never reply with a rebuttal, we just copy paste the site to shut their mouths. :lol: I understand ur feelings towards the taj song. I just thought the beats were really simple. I think Rahman composed this really fast as the voting date for taj is going to be closed soon and thats probably why there is no mridangam/tabla etc. I am really sure it will be ther ein the CD version. THis is an Indian song and rahman will always instill indian beats in. So just hang on a little bit, hope the final version is better.

i heard from the people who has the cd, they said the final version in the CD is no different from the 1 we heard in youtube .........

thineshan54321
4th July 2007, 07:33 PM
Phew!!!

I hope your right abt the theme.

Ill wait for the CD before I judge further.

PLs paste that site will you, so in future I could save up some time not rebutting.

:lol:
yuvan shankar raja fansukku: http://www.itwofs.com/tamil-yuvan.html

harris jeyraj fansukku: http://www.itwofs.com/tamil-others.html (#17, 30, 33, 38, 39, 40) and countless other ARR bits.

Also when u show this to them and they say ARR is also there, tell them there is no tc (tune copied) beside his mentions. Which means the loops are the same which are commercially sold.

thineshan54321
4th July 2007, 07:42 PM
YES, I found the one love CD online. I will give link for those that want it. pm me if you guys want it. I am going to upload it in megashres. Yes tthis will keep me busy for a while. k guys it just finished. I am going to upload the whole album (all languages and imgaes) and pm me for links. The quality is much much better.

Movies
4th July 2007, 09:42 PM
Thinesan,

Oh intha link a, Im doing this for generations!
Thanks anyways!

thineshan54321
4th July 2007, 11:14 PM
Thinesan,

Oh intha link a, Im doing this for generations!
Thanks anyways!

lol, if u want the one love link pm me

Dragun
4th July 2007, 11:26 PM
Please do not upload the song. Encourage people to buy the original CD!

sha
5th July 2007, 12:41 AM
any idea who sing that mallu version,,, ?

Guess_Me
5th July 2007, 01:11 AM

Naresh Iyer

thineshan54321
5th July 2007, 01:17 AM
Please do not upload the song. Encourage people to buy the original CD!

yes thats why i didnt post the link here. i am only giving the link to ppl i trust will buy and need it urgently.

btw the cd version is no different, quality is much much better and rahman sounds so much sweeter in tamil version.

sha
5th July 2007, 01:50 AM

Naresh Iyer

thanks ... r u sure..... ?

thineshan54321
5th July 2007, 03:07 AM

Naresh Iyer

thanks ... r u sure..... ?

yes 100%, his voice is unique

dinesh2002
5th July 2007, 03:56 PM
i heard all the versions... thanks to Thineshan, and every1 of them sounded soooo sweet...i dunno which is better among all... all were equally awesome,though i dun understand Kannada,Telugu,Malayalam,Bengali & Hindi.... but i must say im already confortable with the hindi version... but still i can feel the diffs among all languages's version.... just awesome....!!!this cd is worth buying.... eagerly waiting for it to arive in Malaysia.......

ps: thineshan,i notice the audio that u release is online in most the tamil movie forums.... :(

july
5th July 2007, 06:18 PM
superb release from arr..
all song equally good..cant skip each track..
Arr the best!

thineshan54321
5th July 2007, 07:05 PM
i heard all the versions... thanks to Thineshan, and every1 of them sounded soooo sweet...i dunno which is better among all... all were equally awesome,though i dun understand Kannada,Telugu,Malayalam,Bengali & Hindi.... but i must say im already confortable with the hindi version... but still i can feel the diffs among all languages's version.... just awesome....!!!this cd is worth buying.... eagerly waiting for it to arive in Malaysia.......

ps: thineshan,i notice the audio that u release is online in most the tamil movie forums.... :(

where did u find it dinesh? because i too found it in a site online.

inetk
5th July 2007, 08:15 PM
My head was moving involuntarily this evening, was wondering why. Now I know...ennappa ennoda thalaya uruttureenga :-)

By the way, I share Movies' opinion on this one...had done the Milliblog review last evening,

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/07/04/one-love-a-r-rahman/

we have came to understand that it is impossible for ARR to comprimise on his quality. We just get the illusion that the song is bad because of bad picturization etc. There is no such thing as bad ARR composition. Never came across it, there is always something that makes it ARR. Wait till the original CD releases and then make your judgement. BTW r u sure u r a Rahman fan? I got a present for you if you are not thanks to itwofs karthik.

thineshan54321
5th July 2007, 08:42 PM
My head was moving involuntarily this evening, was wondering why. Now I know...ennappa ennoda thalaya uruttureenga :-)

By the way, I share Movies' opinion on this one...had done the Milliblog review last evening,

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/07/04/one-love-a-r-rahman/

we have came to understand that it is impossible for ARR to comprimise on his quality. We just get the illusion that the song is bad because of bad picturization etc. There is no such thing as bad ARR composition. Never came across it, there is always something that makes it ARR. Wait till the original CD releases and then make your judgement. BTW r u sure u r a Rahman fan? I got a present for you if you are not thanks to itwofs karthik.

u r doing a great job karthik, bringing those copies to the limelight.

Ramakrishna
5th July 2007, 10:01 PM
http://www.ragalahari.com/newreleasesdetail.asp?newmvname=One+Love

Tajmahal anthem, all six versions. Online listening only. Not downloadable

thineshan54321
5th July 2007, 10:16 PM
what do u guys think of the songs?

Selvam_mayyam
5th July 2007, 11:21 PM
taj mahal songs were nothin special :roll:

Wibha
6th July 2007, 01:33 AM
what do u guys think of the songs?

the song meaning is cool :D

tune is awesome................................i love the jhum jhum part :D

A.ANAND
6th July 2007, 02:48 PM
-deleted with warning-

rami
6th July 2007, 04:31 PM
I have hindi and tamil versions in mp3 format.. If anyone is interested pm me your mail ids..

TamilMoon
6th July 2007, 06:00 PM
Rami link apdiyae post pannunga :)

Music4Ever
6th July 2007, 10:26 PM
I like the Taj Mahal song. The starting violin piece is haunting. The prelude is good. The jum jum thananana part is very nice. The song is only for four minutes though. Plus I can see traces of the Nari chikku nari nari number at the beginning and Boys Sare gama number (when ARR goes oh oh....)

thineshan54321
6th July 2007, 11:11 PM
have u all voted for taj mahal? i dont think its going to be among the 7 wonders. thats a shame, with a huge population in India, even if ppl vote once, we could have been number one.

Wibha
6th July 2007, 11:13 PM
have u all voted for taj mahal? i dont think its going to be among the 7 wonders. thats a shame, with a huge population in India, even if ppl vote once, we could have been number one.

enside-lendhu 3-5 votes :roll:

ThalaNass
7th July 2007, 08:24 AM
i voted like 5 times.. :? if it doesnt feature, its a big shame on us.. :cry: :cry: the results gonna come out today :shaking:

july
7th July 2007, 02:15 PM
i voted 2 times...
seems lot of people with DONT care attitude...only talking big..
hmm..let see who win...
:roll:

TamilMoon
7th July 2007, 05:56 PM
win pannicha ???

dinesh2002
7th July 2007, 06:51 PM
i voted 2 times...
seems lot of people with DONT care attitude...only talking big..
hmm..let see who win...
:roll:

actually its not that... but the fact a rumour that came out lately, that Taj Mahal was a Lord Shiva temple before ,Tejo Mahalaya, actually made people to think twice to vote for it, thats wut the answer i got when i asked my frens to vote for Taj Mahal .... :?

rashid2raj
7th July 2007, 06:52 PM
How is the tamil version? ... Are the tamil lyrics matching the tune?

dinesh2002
7th July 2007, 06:53 PM
How is the tamil version? ... Is the tamil lyrics matching the tune?

JUST PERFECT!! :thumbsup: infact the tamil version has some 'additional vocals by naresh " which pops up here & there during the ending of the song.....

rashid2raj
7th July 2007, 06:56 PM
How is the tamil version? ... Is the tamil lyrics matching the tune?

JUST PERFECT!! :thumbsup: infact the tamil version has some 'additional vocals by naresh " which pops up here & there during the ending of the song.....

Wouw, looking forward to hear it. Ordered the cd, haven't received it yet though.. hmm.. :?

thineshan54321
7th July 2007, 07:49 PM
How is the tamil version? ... Are the tamil lyrics matching the tune?

i like tamil version the best in terms of tune matching lyrics. others r kinda awkward. i am not saying this because i understand only tamil. i mean i thought the hindi lyrics for guru was better than the tamil one.

Movies
8th July 2007, 01:48 AM
Good News Folks!

Taj mahal has now officials been elected as one of the modern day 7 wonders!

thineshan54321
8th July 2007, 05:59 AM
Good News Folks!

Taj mahal has now officials been elected as one of the modern day 7 wonders!

u serious?

littlemaster1982
8th July 2007, 06:49 AM
Thineshan,

Yes, Taj has been selected and made it into the list.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/wah-taj-mughal-marvel-is-new-world-wonder/44304-3.html

july
8th July 2007, 08:26 AM
Just read the news now !
Yahooooooooooo Taj Mahal selected!!!!!!
Arr Effort in creating One Love is not gone in vein!
:)

Sanjeevi
8th July 2007, 08:37 AM
Well

http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=633

mahizhchi :D

it seems Taj has survivied at 7th place? :roll:

Pyramid kuda illaiya :banghead:

dinesh2002
8th July 2007, 08:48 AM
Well

so u cant blame ARR anymore.... haha...... :lol:

Wibha
8th July 2007, 08:50 AM
Well

adhuku edhuku ivlo sandhegam ? :roll: :boo:

ARR's not to be blamed. :notworthy: rather he should be appreciated for taking the initiative :exactly:

Eiffle tower and pyramids :roll: :?

Movies
8th July 2007, 10:09 AM
This new seven wonders is all bogus and senseless!

What the hell on earth is a 1930 statue of jesus doing in the list? I bet it was all Hispanics voting day in and day out. This entry doesnt belong in the top 1000.

The pyramids not included as egyptian authorities announced it as a disgrace if the have to compete. There is no seven wonders without the pyramuds and sphinx. After all they were the masters of engineering!

The rest Im ok with, although Ive never heard of Machu Picchu.

thamizhvaanan
8th July 2007, 10:19 AM
Movies is right... it is just a poll put forth by a private organistion... but all the national sentiments fueled it to greater heights... Otherwise it doesnt have much significance.

Machu pichu is just a dead city like mohanjo daro and harappa, but much younger... May be it is a wonder coz it is sitauted on a very high altitude :?

Sanjeevi
8th July 2007, 10:41 AM
Well

noooo, i was wrong.

Now Taj at No.1 position finally :)

Don't think this is an achievement by One Love or ARR but treat ARR as squirrel who helped to build ramar bridge.

dinesh2002
8th July 2007, 10:47 AM
Well

noooo, i was wrong.

Don't think this is an achievement by One Love or ARR but treat ARR as squirrel who helped to build ramar bridge.

ahaaa.... start pannitangaya...start pannitange!!!! athane paarthen... yengeda intha dialogue innum varalaiyenu... :lol:

:twisted:

Sanjeevi
8th July 2007, 10:48 AM
The rest Im ok with, although Ive never heard of Machu Picchu.

this is mexican pyramid but tooooo younger and smaller than egypt's pyramid

A.ANAND
8th July 2007, 10:50 AM
Well

noooo, i was wrong.

Don't think this is an achievement by One Love or ARR but treat ARR as squirrel who helped to build ramar bridge. :lol: :lol: :lol: IPPA THERIYUTHULA ENNA ARR POWER!!!ARR FAN ENRU SOLLADA ,THALAI NIMIRTHU NILLADA!! :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Wibha
8th July 2007, 11:02 AM
Well

noooo, i was wrong.

ahaaa.... start pannitangaya...start pannitange!!!! athane paarthen... yengeda intha dialogue innum varalaiyenu... :lol:

:twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thineshan54321
8th July 2007, 08:16 PM
Well

noooo, i was wrong.

neenga elaam lawyera iruntha, evalavu kolai seithavanaiyum viduthala paneeduveenga. first u were like because of ARR taj mahal is not in top 7, now when it is number one u r saying arr has nothing to do with this, he was just a squirrel. rnt u contradicting urself? u r saying if taj mahal is not in top seven, its because of ARR. but if it is, its not because of ARR :lol: :lol: u r too funny man and dumb too.

BTW i am really happy that Taj Mahal is in number 1 position, its the only deserving monument. what happened to eiffel tower? leaning tower of pisa? PYRAMID? (if this is not in the list, then its not the list of the 7 wonders!)

shankar u need to shoot jeans II now.

according to me, the seven wonders should be everything in jeans movie except for empire state building (there is nothing fantastic about this) it should be Machu Picchu instead, it looks really good and engineering this in a plateau is challenging.

Sanjeevi
8th July 2007, 11:33 PM
So, from Shankar we can expect a song picturised in all new 7 wonders

thilak4life
8th July 2007, 11:40 PM

And expect him to paint the tomb, when he shoots in Taj. :lol: It looks dirty, eroded and worn-out. Why the hell people gain false pride seeing a 'monument' making into a list? I understand the eventual gain through 'tourism'. But nothing much other than that!

Anyway, Let's not take anything away from ARR. Voice of the nation (or sound rather).:thumbsup:

thineshan54321
9th July 2007, 02:22 AM

And expect him to paint the tomb, when he shoots in Taj. :lol: It looks dirty, eroded and worn-out. Why the hell people gain false pride seeing a 'monument' making into a list? I understand the eventual gain through 'tourism'. But nothing much other than that!

Anyway, Let's not take anything away from ARR. Voice of the nation (or sound rather).:thumbsup:

i honestly think Taj Mahal is worthy of being in the list. Its magnificient. The marble is just phenomenal and the symmetry.

ajaybaskar
9th July 2007, 11:12 AM
ARR has done it!!!

Ippo enna solreengo? Ippo enna solreengo?

Sanjeevi
9th July 2007, 11:15 AM

i honestly think Taj Mahal is worthy of being in the list. Its magnificient. The marble is just phenomenal and the symmetry.

yeah it definitely deserves, but i have hesitation to accept it is a love symbol :wink:

A.ANAND
9th July 2007, 11:58 AM
ARR has done it!!!

Ippo enna solreengo? Ippo enna solreengo?THAT IS CALL 'RAHMAN POWER' :2thumbsup: SANJEEVI :oops: :oops:

Sanjeevi
9th July 2007, 12:23 PM
ARR has done it!!!

Ippo enna solreengo? Ippo enna solreengo?THAT IS CALL 'RAHMAN POWER' :2thumbsup: SANJEEVI :oops: :oops:

hmmmmmmmmmm ok no prob. i feel proud of ARR :wink:

A.ANAND
9th July 2007, 02:38 PM
ARR has done it!!!

Naan kaanbathu kanava illa :roll: :roll: konjam killi pattukiren!!! :lol: :lol:

thineshan54321
9th July 2007, 07:00 PM
ARR has done it!!!

ungala purichukkave mudiyaleye sanjeevi :roll: but who cares, as long as you r proud of him now :) we were proud of him in 1992 when roja released (altho i was 3 years old :lol: ) u r just a little late but its ok

Sanjeevi
9th July 2007, 07:05 PM
ARR has done it!!!

ungala purichukkave mudiyaleye sanjeevi :roll: but who cares, as long as you r proud of him now :) we were proud of him in 1992 when roja released (altho i was 3 years old :lol: ) u r just a little late but its ok

hahhahahahaha

ARR-oda entry-ula irunthu anu anu parthavan naan. yes i was studying my HSC while Roja came. Even i know him from his jingle's days :twisted: You know, I was a HC fan of him at that days.

selvakumar
9th July 2007, 09:15 PM
THAT IS CALL 'RAHMAN POWER' :2thumbsup: SANJEEVI :oops: :oops:

Potti Pottukittu rendu perum Andhar palti adikureenga :lol2:

thilak4life
9th July 2007, 09:40 PM
ARR has done it!!!

hahhahahahaha

ARR-oda entry-ula irunthu anu anu parthavan naan. yes i was studying my HSC while Roja came. Even i know him from his jingle's days :twisted: You know, I was a HC fan of him at that days.

AhA...same pinch! :D

TamilMoon
9th July 2007, 09:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: IPPA THERIYUTHULA ENNA ARR POWER!!!ARR FAN ENRU SOLLADA ,THALAI NIMIRTHU NILLADA!! :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :clap: :clap::lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thineshan54321
10th July 2007, 09:13 AM
ARR has done it!!!

hahhahahahaha

how about now sanjeevi? u didnt sound like u were from ur earlier posts.

A.ANAND
10th July 2007, 11:15 AM
Adaa vittu thalunngappa!!!!sanjeevi raja-vo illai ysr-fann-o irunthu pogattum.namakku santhosam-than,aana namma arr patti chumma avannga santhosathukkaga ingga vanthu thevai illama conderm pannma iruntha athu sari:D

Sanjeevi
10th July 2007, 12:13 PM
guys believe me still i'm ARR fan listening his songs (currently pray for me brother) and not to mention i'm a HCIR fan

rayan36
10th July 2007, 02:45 PM
the song starts great with the violin, guitar percussions & of course Kavignar ARR's melisaiyanna lyrics ( :wink: :D :musicsmile: ), but I gotta admit it guys I really don't like the Radha Krishavin kadhal..... part. The guitars are cool especially in 3:03.

rashid2raj
13th July 2007, 07:10 PM
Is there a video for the tamil version also? or is it the same as the hindi version?

rami
17th July 2007, 04:41 PM
Youtube has the same video .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bdXpZw2uOg

nickraman
1st August 2007, 11:57 PM
These tracks are amazing (why can't you give stuff like this in Sivaji instead of the rap music?)

Ek Mohabbat stands out following Pranayam, Kaadhal, Prema and Telugu/Bengali versions.

Unbelievably...awesome.

prasana84
3rd August 2007, 11:12 PM
These tracks are amazing (why can't you give stuff like this in Sivaji instead of the rap music?)

Ek Mohabbat stands out following Pranayam, Kaadhal, Prema and Telugu/Bengali versions.

Unbelievably...awesome.
Ella musickulaiyum specialize pannirukaru rap ungaluku pidikula bt neraiya paeruku pidikum ennaku dappankuthu padal pidikathu bt athuvum neraiya paeruku pidikum athu mathiri ella musickum theriyanum shivaji padathula vara ella padal ellam awesome 4 me n many bt dono abt u

dinesh2002
4th August 2007, 08:41 AM

Unbelievably...awesome.

taut u were the 1 who said the song sounded so simular to Tere Bina & ridiculed it??? :roll: sorry if im wrong.....

rayan36
4th August 2007, 10:14 AM
Whr can i get in M'sia, anyone??

A.ANAND
4th August 2007, 12:05 PM
Whr can i get in M'sia, anyone??
try at melody music in lebuh ampang,k.lumpur rayan.

nickraman
4th August 2007, 07:23 PM
taut u were the 1 who said the song sounded so simular to Tere Bina & ridiculed it??? :roll: sorry if im wrong.....

Wrong guy.

I heard the CD was related to Taj votes, so I found it on the net and got hooked onto it. At least the lyrics are understandable *cough Athirade *cough

thineshan54321
5th August 2007, 12:17 AM

Wrong guy.

I heard the CD was related to Taj votes, so I found it on the net and got hooked onto it. At least the lyrics are understandable *cough Athirade *cough

i can understand athiradee just fine! its just like mukala or chiku bukku stuff like that. have to listen to it many times and then u can understand it.

prasana84
8th August 2007, 08:39 PM
Fast song athan bt lyrics first time puriyalanalum kekha kekha puriyuthu bt the song is nasty a ethu mathiri fast heroism song enimal nichayum varathu rajini is lucky 2 dance for such a entertaining song
g8t work