PDA

View Full Version : Kanaa Kaanum Kalangal

akila3
23rd May 2007, 02:24 AM
- Kana kaanum kaalankal Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream//tvserial/Kanakanumkalangal.rm)

Kanaa Kaanum Kalangal is a tv serial on Vijay tv revolving around the school students.
if anyone watch this show. please post some updates. Thank you

kala chandra
24th May 2007, 12:17 PM
Yes. It is a very nice, different and Enjoyable TV serial I have ever watched. Hope this will continue without any loose strings around

abzi

akila3
29th May 2007, 11:56 PM
hey kala there is an episode of Kana kanu kalangal online. if you want to see the episode just click on the link below.

http://www.dailymotion.com/londontamilvideo/kana

aanaa
31st May 2007, 12:48 AM
thanks akila

Dhesh
3rd June 2007, 10:59 PM
Hi gyz
Do u no if there are any Kalki tv serial episodes that are uploaded that I can watch or if there are any IOKK tamil serial episodes I can watch on the computer that have been uploaded on the internet???
If you do, cn u reply as soon as possible.
Thankz

aanaa
12th June 2007, 07:55 PM
Akila
are you watchhing this?
give some update please

aanaa
12th June 2007, 07:57 PM
Hi gyz
Do u no if there are any Kalki tv serial episodes that are uploaded that I can watch or if there are any IOKK tamil serial episodes I can watch on the computer that have been uploaded on the internet???
If you do, cn u reply as soon as possible.
Thankz
I have noticed mostly only SUNTV current serials are available in Net.

I am also looking for Vijay telecast. :-99

akila3
15th June 2007, 01:37 AM
hi ana you could get all the update from the vijay tv website. http://vijay.indya.com/serials/kkk/index.html

bingleguy
15th June 2007, 01:39 AM
oh students based subject .... kewl ... yaaru director ?????

akila3
20th June 2007, 04:27 AM
Lollu sabha Jeeva appeared in the last episode. He is coming as a biology teacher. It is so weird to see him in this character after seeing him in lollu. Hope his character turns out to be a funny one. :lol:

aanaa
20th June 2007, 08:31 PM
hi ana you could get all the update from the vijay tv website. http://vijay.indya.com/serials/kkk/index.html

thanks Akila

VENKIRAJA
23rd June 2007, 11:29 PM
Kana Kaanum Kaalangal.

One of my favourite serials bears this name.Telecasted on Vijay TV on weekdays Mon-Thurs at 8 p.m this show enlightens the nuances of youth.Indeed the very name suits it very well.Basically,its all about school and its atmosphere.

The lead cast comprises of students who (in real life) try to make it big at the silver screens.The students of any school can be related to these bunch of guys,so realistic.The serial started from standard eleven sector of last year.A year past its inception the serial has now progressed that the students are obviously in their final year.One year's story that went by has created a huge wave among the students across the state particularly of the city.Its keen observations over the gen-2day teens is the reason of their triumphant run.With soaring TRPs even parents have become addictive to this serial.

CAST n CREW:
After Chidambara Rahasiyam,my last favourite KKK has emerged the sole representative of the soaps of today,atleast to me.The script heavily lies on gangwars.The class is split into two.On one side is a group of students from a upper-middle and high class backgrounds.Vineeth who is the don of that set is in crush with Sanghvi.She is also a member of that group.Rishi,who is a coolhead also joins that club.Unni,a mallu who plays the role of a playboy and Krish,the most vital:a drug addict is also in this gang.These pals make merry most of the time bullying with the men of the other group which is also a band of four boys.Three boys:Bala who is known as thala by the gang-guns is the commomeratory leader.The boss is called so because he hates his dad who is a corrupt police-man and earns his own living,without the aids of his papa.(status quo with the other THALA,who has no papa-propping).Then Joseph called as joe by his friends is the son of a teacher of the same school itself.Pandian,who calls himself black pandi with funny mannerisms is the pick of the lot.this budding artist played the cast of many other pouplar serials too.He is a first generation literate,although wealthy.Pachaiyappan aka pachai is also in the limelight,who comes from a very poor background.His parents work as peons at the very school.Two girls are also inclusive in this pack.Deepa who had been temporarily leaving the serial and Raghavi who plays the sister of sanghvi adds to the list.To add to raghavi was recently adopted by sanghvi's parents as she lost her family due to the recent Tsunami.

STORY:
Raghavi who's parents went nomore due to the waves gets adopted and joins the same school of her sister.(Note:raghvai is not her own sister,she is the original daughter of the adopters)She becomes an element of ragging in the class due to her reserved nature.Soon she copes up with the guys there and becomes a member of one of the gangs there.However she never had an eye for vengeance with the opposition guys.meanwhile,there is no dispute between the sisters at home.The life of students both in and out school,infatuations,fun,fanatics and the like are very well portrayed in this serial.The main plot revolves around gangwars,where Vineeth and Sanghvi now meet into an unusual relationship,which is beyond friendship.remember Sanghvi is in pairing with him.This symbiosis also disturbs and confuses the other gang's teens.

SCREENPLAY:
Nothing to do with pace as its a mega.Each episode progresses something equivalent to a day's time.The plot shows how close people can be when they all gather at a place sans religion,caste and creed.Though some places drag and the music is never great,half an hour just flies off.The teachers also make the serial believable withut pompness or childish acts,the students also do their parts exceptionally well.the atmosphere and the sets(which were actually done in a school for the disabled and a govt. school nearby my house)make it more and more vivid.The camera work is also worth a mention.normal events such as a farewell day,annual day,sports meet,holiday,examinations,practical sessions,lunch,interval are closely shown.

ONE-LINER:
You will definitely sense memories waver in cephia!

Just give a watch once.You won't miss the next.Worth the watch.

I'll be updating the story of this superb celluloid now and then......

aanaa
24th June 2007, 01:28 AM
thank you venkiraj for the breif nice updates

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 02:27 PM

:notworthy:
thank u aanaa,i missed u after CR,but now its KKK to the rescue.i kindly request all serial viewers to see this serial atleast for the next week.u'll get glued atomatically then.such a wonderful one.

don't miss the KKK special shows on 8.30 p.m tomorrow on STAR VIJAY.Its about the fans gathering at St.George school.
The serial is re-telecasted daily at noon around 12.30 I hope.Check it out too....

Ramakrishna
24th June 2007, 04:31 PM

thank u aanaa,i missed u after CR,but now its KKK to the rescue.i kindly request all serial viewers to see this serial atleast for the next week.u'll get glued atomatically then.such a wonderful one.

don't miss the KKK special shows on 8.30 p.m tomorrow on STAR VIJAY.Its about the fans gathering at St.George school.
The serial is re-telecasted daily at noon around 12.30 I hope.Check it out too....

today or tommorrow?

madhu
24th June 2007, 05:40 PM
venki..

I am watching this serial ( though not regularly ) and had some nostalgic memories :froggrin:

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 06:44 PM

today or tommorrow?

they told from monday onwards.
the serial drew huge crowds among the schoolgoers at the St.George school at chennai where the stars of the show and its director spoke a few words it seemsThey showed a glimpse of it in another programme.the serial is casted 8 p.m IST daily.the re-telecast is at 12 p.m the next day.the whole week's show is digestly showcased at 2.30 pm on saturdays.

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 06:46 PM
venki..

I am watching this serial ( though not regularly ) and had some nostalgic memories :froggrin:

:)
write a review based on it madhu!eagerly waiting for it from you.

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 06:50 PM
A Rocking community For this serial:(nothing abouth the serial there though,just unrelated chatting;this is the one with the highest members)
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=22844375

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 06:59 PM
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=24746661

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=24689257

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=25201393

these are the communities where u can get some insight about the serial.others are trash.

aanaa
24th June 2007, 07:20 PM
thank u aanaa,i missed u after CR

me too
once again we here

,but now its KKK to the rescue.i kindly request all serial viewers to see this serial atleast for the next week.u'll get glued atomatically then.such a wonderful one.

I donot have vijay TV
only had chance to watch downloaded program
thanks
keep up

nice to c u

aanaa
24th June 2007, 07:23 PM
they told from monday onwards.
the serial drew huge crowds among the schoolgoers at the St.George school at chennai where the stars of the show and its director spoke a few words it seemsThey showed a glimpse of it in another programme.the serial is casted 8 p.m IST daily.the re-telecast is at 12 p.m the next day.the whole week's show is digestly showcased at 2.30 pm on saturdays.
thank you for the info Venki

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 07:30 PM
Hope I'm doing the promotion of this serial very heavily.Ok,u can download the ringtone of KKK title song too,which is very cool!

No prolem for those who don't have vijay,
where there is will there's venki!

Prasanna
26th June 2007, 12:23 PM
Hope I'm doing the promotion of this serial very heavily.Ok,u can download the ringtone of KKK title song too,which is very cool!

you n ur taste for tat kinda meesic :banghead: :hammer: :ashamed:

aanaa
26th June 2007, 06:16 PM

go ahead with your views
good one
thanks for sharing the song

VENKIRAJA
27th June 2007, 06:31 PM
The story actually started off when they were kids,of 6th standard when a battle which got transformed into a gangwar started between Vineeth and Bala.Both of them started forming groups which then travelled to 11th standard in the next episode.As they grew old,they started gazing at women,talking at the corners of streets in the evening,hardly studied anything but graduating every level through bits and copies.All such transformations were bestowed upon this set of students too entering the high school.

A new student who entered the class was Raghavi,now in Bala's gang.She was bullied heavily because she was found guilty of accusing the students who made fun of thei teachers to the principal and the like.As she was behaving as the complaint-box,she was ridiculed and ragged very severely.They called her by names,talked ill of her,practical jokes were played upon for the next few episodes.Vineeth who was the dearest friend of Sanghvi the sister of Raghavi(by adoption)was told about the hard past of raghavi,after which she was not made fun of(However what that past was was not revealed).

Raghavi's character was patience and perseverance from day one.Silence was her mode of living.One fine day pachaiyappan aka pachai gets her personal diary by accident.He comes to know that Raghavi was a victim of the tsunami at nagapattinam,lost her parents in the catastrophe too.Hopeless she was,adopted by one of the rich guys at Chennai(he was the elder bro in balu mahendra's film neengal kaettavai),where she also had a sister in sanghvi.At first a complex grew in Sanghvi,about sharing everything including her mom to an alien.As days rolled,she went free with Raghavi.Pachai promised Raghavi that he wouldn't reveal the secret of that dreadful past to anyone therafter.With all such stupidity going on,this nasty sentiment/slow pace music thing existed for the first segment alone.The other two segments portrayed the jolly moments of schooling like funny little pranks,bunking classes,late-night phone calls,exam fever,counter jokes,not-so-strict yet neat and friendly teachers,group quarrels,etc.Then Raghavi was accepted as a member of this group of Bala's.

-TBC-

Prasanna
28th June 2007, 03:41 PM
grap grap :lol:

Prasanna
28th June 2007, 03:43 PM
our thala [u know who im talkin about] should've read tis
:victory:

TamilMoon
1st July 2007, 06:02 PM
enakku flashback ellam gnyabagam varudhu :cry3: :cry3:

R.Latha
10th July 2007, 07:47 AM
விஜய் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் `கனா காணும் காலங்கள்' தொடரின்சில முக்கிய கதாபாத்திரங்களுக்கான நடிகர், நடிகையர் தேர்வு நடந்தது. புதிய முகங்களாக பூர்ணிமா, வைஷ்ணவி, ஹரிதா, தினேஷ், ரவிகுமார், சரத்சந்தர், ரமேஷ், கிரண், ஸ்ரீராம், சிவா, ராகவேந்திரா தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டனர்.

பூர்ணிமா, ராகவேந்தர், ஹரிதா மூவரும் தற்போது பிளஸ்-2 படித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள். இதில் ராகவேந்தர் மிமிக்ரி செய்யும் திறமை கொண்டவர். பூர்ணிமா, ஹரிதா இருவரும் நடனம் பயின்றவர்கள். தினேஷ் பட்டப்படிப்பை படித்து விட்டு முழுநேர நடிப்பிற்காக தன்னை தயார்படுத்திக் கொண்டவர்.

ரவிக்குமார் நடிக்கும் ஆர்வத்துடன் மதுரையிலிருந்து சென்னைக்கு வந்தவர். சிவா, ஸ்ரீராம், கிரண் ஆகியோர் இரண்டாம் ஆண்டு பட்டப்படிப்பு படித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள். இதில் சிவா மாநில அளவிலான கால்பந்து வீரர்.

ஸ்ரீராம் மிமிக்ரி செய்யும் திறமை கொண்டவர். கலக்கப் போவது யாரு நிகழ்ச்சியிலும் பங்கேற்றவர். சரத்சந்தர் மதுரையில் பிளஸ்-2 படித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார். இவர் நடனம், பேச்சுப் போட்டி போன்றவற்றில் பங்கேற்று பல பரிசுகளை வென்றவர். இவரும் நடிப்பதற்காக மதுரையிலிருந்து சென்னைக்கு வந்தவர்.

akila3
12th July 2007, 09:30 PM
hi guys its really nice to see that there are so many people who share the same interest. Hey guys they have adutioned people for the next season of kanaa kaanum kaalangal and they have selected some actors who'll star in the next season. I hope these actors are just as good as the old ones. Here is a link where you can read all about it and they have some pictures of the new cast members. Thanks for keeping this thread alive with so moch enthusiam and interest. I feel happy and hope that this thread is going to continue on to the next season. :P

Ramakrishna
12th July 2007, 09:56 PM
hi guys its really nice to see that there are so many people who share the same interest. Hey guys they have adutioned people for the next season of kanaa kaanum kaalangal and they have selected some actors who'll star in the next season. I hope these actors are just as good as the old ones. Here is a link where you can read all about it and they have some pictures of the new cast members. Thanks for keeping this thread alive with so moch enthusiam and interest. I feel happy and hope that this thread is going to continue on to the next season. :P

Where is the link?

akila3
12th July 2007, 10:10 PM
:oops: sorry guys. here is the link http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k7/july/julyrel3.php

akila3
13th July 2007, 09:09 PM
oh no sanghavi fell off the school building in the previous episode. hope nothing happens to her. :(

Roshan
18th July 2007, 11:09 PM
Just give a watch once.You won't miss the next.Worth the watch.

:exactly: I am a person who is not inerested in serials. Except for two serials 'alaigaL' and then 'metti oli' I had not watched any other serials. But KKK became another exception. As Vengi said, I accidently happened to watch an episode and at once I started liking it. Now I hardly miss it. Even if I miss during weekdays I make sure to see it on Saturdays. From 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm they show the entire 4 episodes of the week.

Very interesting serial and the casts are really doing a very good job. Some are much better than film actors. My favourites are - Black Pandi ( he definitely has a bright future) and Joe. Pachai and Vineet are also good.

Dialogues romba nallA irukku. It has lot of humour. The serial definitely reminds us of our school days - especially if you had been to a co-ed school.

VENKIRAJA
29th July 2007, 06:32 PM
oh no sanghavi fell off the school building in the previous episode. hope nothing happens to her. :(

onnum perusa illa.....antha figure-kku kalyanam fix aayiducham,thats why they decided to kill her.thats it!

R.Latha
6th August 2007, 01:53 PM
[tscii]------
பசுமையான பள்ளிக்கூட நினைவுகளை எடுத்துக் காட்டும் விஜய் டி.வி.யின் `கனா காணும் காலங்கள்' தொடர், நேயர்களிடையே பிரபலம் அடைந்து வருகிறது.

மாணவர்களுக்கே உரிய குறும்புகளும், யதார்த்தமான உரையாடல்களும் தொடரை பார்க்கும் ஒவ்வொருவரின் பள்ளி கால நினைவுகளை கொண்டு வந்து விடுவது இத் தொடரின் சிறப்பு.

தொடரில் சங்கவியின் மரணம் கதையில் பெரும் திருப்புமுனையாக அமைந்திருக்கிறது. ரசிகர்கள் கலங்கிப் போகும் அளவிற்கு சங்கவி பாத்திரப் படைப்பு அமைந்தது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

பாலா மற்றும் வினீத் நண்பர்கள் பனிரெண்டாம் வகுப்புக்கு போய்விட, பதினொன்றாம் வகுப்பிற்கு புதிய மாணவர்கள் சேர்க்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர். இவர்களும் பாலா, வினீத் நண்பர்களுக்கு இணையாக கேலி, கிண்டல், துடுக்குப் பேச்சு என பல விதமான சுட்டித்தனங்களுடன் அறிமுகமாகின்றனர்.

புதுமுகங்கள் இனி எவ்வாறு ஒருவரை ஒருவர் எதிர்கொள்ளப் போகிறார்கள்? சீனியர்-ஜ×னியருக்கு இடையேயான நட்பு எப்படி முடியப் போகிறது? வரும் `கனாக் காணும் காலங்கள்' தொடரில் காணலாம்.

விஜய் டி.வி.யில் திங்கள் முதல் வியாழன் வரை தினமும் இரவு 8 மணிக்கு இந்த தொடர் ஒளிபரப்பாகிறது.

-----

sachein
11th August 2007, 01:43 AM
onnum perusa illa.....antha figure-kku kalyanam fix aayiducham,thats why they decided to kill her.thats it!

child marraige is illegal..

niruthungooooooo :cry:

VENKIRAJA
6th September 2007, 11:56 AM

child marraige is illegal..

niruthungooooooo :cry:

child marriage?
antha akka MBBSngo!

VENKIRAJA
6th September 2007, 11:57 AM
KKK is boring now a adays.The new guys irritate a lot whatte stupid thing!

Roshan
6th September 2007, 03:16 PM
KKK is boring now a adays.The new guys irritate a lot whatte stupid thing!

True ! :x :(

Roshan
27th September 2007, 02:29 PM
KKK is back on track after a couple of boring and dragging episodes. Bala and gang ( specially Paandi and Joe) as usual rock with their comedy and superb timing. Kudos to the dialogue writer.

Samples;

Vineet, Unni and Rishi discussing about the forthcoming cricket match and joining hands with Bala and Co. Rishi explains the only two options they have - joining Bala and Co or patching up with Plus 1 gang.

Then Unni asks : Moonraavathu anikku vaayppE illAiyA?

Rishi : MoonRaavathu aNi ok thAn anA moonu pEruLLa aNi vElaikku Avaathu :D

Anothe one;

Bala - antha Vineeth paya romba over-a thAn aaduRaan

Paandi - aama aama, aarambathula EthO sumArAthAn aadittu irunthAn aanA nAlAvathu round-ku appuRam romba nallA aaduRathA Sundaram master kooda sonnAru :lol:

The team is appearing in this weeks Coffee with Anu. Expecting it to be a spine cracking, funny episode. Looking forward to it :)

Bala8749
28th September 2007, 10:38 PM
Does anyone where can i get the whole serial from episodes 001 till 115, as on the net it is available onli from 116? Where can i buy it as a dvd package?

aanaa
1st October 2007, 05:36 PM
It depends where do you live....

Ok OK its available for sale in Toronto , canada
any video shop its available

aanaa
1st October 2007, 08:55 PM
totally depend on u guys for the updates

Roshan
2nd October 2007, 03:15 PM
totally depend on u guys for the updates

Why? Neenga KKK pAkkuRathillaiyaa? :roll:

aanaa
2nd October 2007, 07:55 PM
I do have SunTV
not Vijay

Bala8749
24th October 2007, 01:26 PM
It depends where do you live....

Ok OK its available for sale in Toronto , canada
any video shop its available

May i know is it available from episode 001 onwards?

Regards,
Bala :D

joe
24th October 2007, 02:06 PM
After huge recomendations ,I started to watch KKK recently and it is nice . :)

Thirumaran
24th October 2007, 03:41 PM
Very Good Serial and not of the usual type. Very refreshing.
If i am at home i wont miss it. Started watching few weeks before.

Roshan
24th October 2007, 03:43 PM

Thiru,

Did you see it yesterday? The ending part where Pandy tries to 'samalichufy' Bala, specially when he quotes "UngaL manthaiyilirunthu iraNdu aadugaL...." :lol:

Roshan
24th October 2007, 03:46 PM

Thiru,

Did you see it yesterday? The ending part where Pandy tries to 'samalichufy' Bala, specially when he quotes "UngaL manthaiyilirunthu iraNdu aadugaL...." :lol:

Thirumaran
24th October 2007, 03:46 PM

Thiru,

Yesterday cable was not working :banghead:

BTW yesterday i think Bala was suppose to met with accident. Did they show that?

R.Latha
29th October 2007, 08:17 AM
[tscii:aee52037ee]Vijay TV is past master at riding piggyback on its popular programmes to boost the TRPs of its serials. The latest news is how the characters of the popular serial “Kana Kaanum Kaalangal” (KKK) shared the dance floor with performers of th e popular game show “Jodi Number 1”. As one wondered if the jodis were replaced with the KKK stars, it came as a relief to know that the shoot was on for the celebration of the completion of 200 episodes of the latter. KKK characters such as Bala danced with Sruthi of “Jodi Number 1” to a folk song “Maambazham” from the film “Pokkiri”, while Joe, whose passion is dancing (in the serial KKK) paired with Jennifer of “Gilli” fame to give an impressive performance for the song “Nerupae Sikki Mukki Nerupae” from “Vettayadu Vilayadu”. Pandi was all smiles as he danced with his friend Deepa. They danced to a koothu hit, “Yemmadi Aathadi” from “Vallavan”. The three super judges on the show were Gabriel, the chemistry professor, Jeeva and the Physical Trainer, all from KKK ! The usually stern and strict Professor Gabriel was for once relaxed and appreciated his students for their excellent performance. All this can be enjoyed from today’s (October 29) episode in “Kana Kaanum Kaalangal” (Monday to Thursday, 8 p.m.) on Vijay TV.[/tscii:aee52037ee]

great
30th October 2007, 08:36 PM
when do they retelecast the serial , i am sure Vijay would be repeating their shows and soaps umpteen number of times. I saw the Nee Varum pothu song from mazhai , judges comments was funny :lol: when they imitated chimp`s comment :rotfl:

Roshan
30th October 2007, 09:10 PM
[quote="great"]when do they retelecast the serial , i am sure Vijay would be repeating their shows and soaps umpteen number of times. I saw the Nee Varum pothu song from mazhai , judges comments was funny :lol: when they imitated chimp`s comment :rotfl:[/quote

Saturday 2.30 - 4.30 pm :) I too had missed it. Have to catch it up on Saturday.

great
30th October 2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks Roshan, Need to check out this week. I saw the ad yesterday where all the group dance .

Sanguine Sridhar
4th November 2007, 03:46 PM
when do they retelecast the serial , i am sure Vijay would be repeating their shows and soaps umpteen number of times. I saw the Nee Varum pothu song from mazhai , judges comments was funny :lol: when they imitated chimp`s comment :rotfl:

Adhu mattum illa, performers-oda family-a kaatraanga :lol: , Remember in some competitions the participant's dad or mum will turn emotional suddenly. Similary Joe's sister cries..

Paandi : Thala! En dheedirnu ippadi azhuvuraanga?

Bala : Ippadi azhudha thaan centiment-a sms vote-a alla mudiyum. Evvalokku evvalo azhuvuraangalo avvalo vote-u vizhum.

:rotfl: Vijay Tv is seriously :thumbsup:

Roshan
4th November 2007, 11:12 PM
Paandi : Thala! En dheedirnu ippadi azhuvuraanga?

Bala : Ippadi azhudha thaan centiment-a sms vote-a alla mudiyum. Evvalokku evvalo azhuvuraangalo avvalo vote-u vizhum.

That was :lol:

:rotfl: Vijay Tv is seriously :thumbsup:

True ! eppadithAn ippadiyellAm yOsichu link paNNuraangannu theriyala :lol:

great
5th November 2007, 12:06 AM
Missed the repeat too :(

Roshan
5th November 2007, 10:34 PM
Today's episode was :rotfl:

Pachai's emotional speech after his performance in kanavu scene Jodi No 1 : :rotfl2:

Chemistry Master Gabriel-a paarthu - Saar, neenga enakku chemistry kathu kodutha guru.. innaikku nAn munna pinna theriyAtha oru poNNukooda chemistry maintain panna mudinjuthunnA athukku kaaranam unga coachingthAn :lol: (master gets emotional :rotfl:). antha kaalathula Saar chemistry maintain pannuRathula periya aaLunnu madam solli kelvi pattirukkEn. Unga aLavukku illEnnaalum, EthO ennAla mudinjatha innaikku paNNi irukkEn ( master gets more emotional and gives 10 points :rotfl: )

Roshan
6th November 2007, 11:23 PM
Today the scenes with Jeeva Master were :thumbsup:

Dialogues :cool2:

Thirumaran
7th November 2007, 08:58 AM
Today the scenes with Jeeva Master were :thumbsup:

Dialogues :cool2:

:yes:

littlemaster1982
7th November 2007, 10:26 AM
KKK epidodes are available for download in flv format. Check www.tamilblood.info. Each episode will be around 30 MB in size.

cancer
16th November 2007, 12:56 PM
yesterday Pandi' timing joke/mokkai was good..

Pachai: sathiyathai follow pannalenna enna aakum
pondi: simple sathiyam mattum thaniyaa pogum :D

romba yosichu yosichu mokkai poduranga, but enjoyable. :)

Roshan
16th November 2007, 02:46 PM
yesterday Pandi' timing joke/mokkai was good..

Pachai: sathiyathai follow pannalenna enna aakum
pondi: simple sathiyam mattum thaniyaa pogum :D

romba yosichu yosichu mokkai poduranga, but enjoyable. :)

Siva,

Naan post paNNanumnu irunthEn itha :) I was rorfl. Mokkai joke-naalum Pandi makes you laugh. Mainly because of his body language. "Sathiyam" pathi thodarnthu Pandi sonna ellAmumE rasikka koodiyathA irunthuchu.

Pandi - yethukku ivvaLavu yOsikkiRE.. appadi yaarukku sathiyam paNNi koduthE

Pacha - Amma-ku thaan

Pandi - Ayyo ayyO, athu Devar Films Thaay Meethu Sathyam maathiri serious-ana vishayam aachE.

PS: But I couldn't understand the connection between Sakkarai Pongal and Sathiyam he was referring to :roll:

cancer
16th November 2007, 03:16 PM
athu chumma, sakkarai pongal nnu manasula ninachikittu sonna sathiyathai follow panna avasiyam illainnu solvan

pachai: sakkarai pongalunnu sollalanna..

pondi: venponkal kesari nnu ethvathu sollu.. :)

Roshan
16th November 2007, 03:46 PM
athu chumma, sakkarai pongal nnu manasula ninachikittu sonna sathiyathai follow panna avasiyam illainnu solvan

pachai: sakkarai pongalunnu sollalanna..

pondi: venponkal kesari nnu ethvathu sollu.. :)

But he says, periyavanga solli irukaanga and all. So I thought it was kind of a belief (?). :oops: :roll:

akila3
27th November 2007, 12:01 AM
hey guys u could watch kkk online in several sites.
the best one is www.londontamilvideo.com
than there is www.sinekithan.com, www. tamilpeek.com and www.blog.isaitamil.com. i hope these links are useful to all the kkk fans out there. by the way nice work in keeping this thread alive. :D thank you.

VENKIRAJA
22nd December 2007, 01:40 PM
Hmmmmm.....manpal guys never allow me to watch these serials....is any kinda dvd pack available around chennai?my sister desperately needs it it seems.....me too!

crajkumar_be
26th December 2007, 09:19 AM
Watched the serial yesterday after a long gap.
Disgusting and disappointing :banghead:

The same "friendship is pure and love is dirty", "how can Pachai do this? Thappu illaya?", "this is attraction, not love" etc.. and all that bullcrap....
Same old screwed up, illogical and unnatural moral codes...

VENKIRAJA
2nd January 2008, 06:49 PM
Watched the serial yesterday after a long gap.
Disgusting and disappointing :banghead:

The same "friendship is pure and love is dirty", "how can Pachai do this? Thappu illaya?", "this is attraction, not love" etc.. and all that bullcrap....
Same old screwed up, illogical and unnatural moral codes...

Seriously.....but ma sister is mad of this dunno why!It has turned nuts.

Roshan
12th January 2008, 04:23 PM
I dont get to watch KKK regularly these days :(

What has happened to Krish and Joe - they are not to be see for a long time :roll:

aanaa
31st January 2008, 06:32 AM
check this site to watch tv shows online

www.usertube.com

VENKIRAJA
9th February 2008, 12:01 PM
For those who missed KKK's initial episodes.......here is the complete database......download and enjoy!

http://puretamil.com/category/vijay-tv-shows/kana-kanum-kalangal/page/2

the serial i hope will take an interesting turn now.....dunno why the director makes all characters cry now a days......!

Roshan
10th February 2008, 11:23 PM
What happened to Joe and Krish? :roll: YaarukkumE theriyAthA?

aanaa
12th February 2008, 02:14 AM
moved

www.usertube.com

anbupani
28th February 2008, 06:25 PM
edited
w w w user tube com

VENKIRAJA
2nd April 2008, 07:00 PM
Absolute spoiler:Please avoid watching this stupid serial.Naan thaan makkalukku p.m ellam anuppi paarka sonnen self :hammer: :banghead: Ezhava kotraanga.Suthama veruthu pochu.No improvement.Paandiya 1 varushama paarthaachu.Athukku mela,umhmmm mudiyaathu.Sorry crew.You screw up!

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2008, 03:00 PM
Who acts as 'jeeva' (teacher) in kana kanum kalkangaL?

R.Latha
21st May 2008, 08:03 AM
ஒவ்வொருவருக்குமே பள்ளி பருவத்தை நினைவுப்படுத்தும் தொடராகவும் பார்ப்பவர்களுக்கு தங்களுடைய பழைய கால பசுமையான நினைவுகள் ஒரு கணம் வந்து போகும் வண்ணம் அமைந்துள்ளது, `கனா காணும் காலங்கள்' தொடர்.

விஜய் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் இத்தொடரில் நடித்து வரும் பச்சை, பாண்டி, ராகவி, உன்னி, பாலா, வினீத் ஆகியோர் இப்போது 12-ம் வகுப்பு படித்து வருகிறார்கள். பள்ளிப் படிப்பை முடிக்கும் இவர்கள், மேற்படிப்பை தொடர உள்ளனர். 11-ம் வகுப்பு படிக்கும் ராக்கி, கிரண், ப்ரியா, மிண்டு ஆகியோர் 12-ம் வகுப்பிற்கு முன்னேற, 11-ம் வகுப்பிற்கு புதிய முகங்கள் தேடும், படலத்தில் இருக்கிறது, விஜய் டி.வி.

நடிக்கும் ஆர்வம் கொண்டவர்கள் இம்மாதம் 29-ந் தேதி வரை திங்கள் - வியாழன் இரவு 8 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகும் கனா காணும் காலங்கள் தொடரின் இடையே கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகளுக்கு சரியாக விடைகளை குறிப்பிட்டு புகைப்படம் மற்றும் முழு விவரங்களுடன் விஜய் டி.வி.க்கு அனுப்பி வைக்கலாம்.

அதிகப்படியாக சரியான பதில்களை கூறுபவருக்கு தமிழ்நாட்டில் 5 முக்கிய நகரங்களில் கனா காணும் காலங்கள் தொடரின் நட்சத்திரங்கள் மற்றும் பிரபலங்கள் முன்னிலையில் நடக்கும் நேர்முகத் தேர்வில் பங்கு பெறும் ஒரு அரிய வாய்ப்பும் காத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

R.Latha
22nd September 2008, 10:14 AM
விஜய் டி.வி.யின் கனா காணும் காலங்கள் தொடரில் 11-ம் வகுப்பு படிக்கும் ராக்கி, கிரண், ப்ரியா ஆகியோர் 12-ம் வகுப்பிற்கு முன்னேற, 11-ம் வகுப்பிற்கு புதிய முகங்களை தேடும் படலம் சமீபத்தில் நடந்து முடிந்தது.

கடந்த சில மாதங்களாக சென்னை, மதுரை, கோவை ஆகிய இடங்களில் புதிய முகங்களுக்கான நேர்முகத் தேர்வு நடைபெற்றது. ஆயிரத்திற்கும் மேற்பட்ட ஆர்வமுள்ள இளைஞர்கள் இந்த நேர்முகத் தேர்வில் பங்குபெற்றனர்.

நேர்முகத் தேர்வில் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டவர்கள், நடிப்பு பயிற்சி பட்டறைக்கு அனுப்பப்பட்டனர். பலவிதமான பயிற்சிகளும் இவர்களுக்கு வழங்கப்பட்டது. இறுதியாக 35 புதுமுகங்களை தேசிய விருது பெற்ற அர்ச்சனா, விஜய் ஆதிராஜ் மற்றும் புரொபசர் ரவிராஜு முக்கிய நடுவர்களாக பங்கேற்று தேர்வு செய்துள்ளனர்.

புதிய திருப்பங்கள், புதிய மாற்றம், புதிய பொலிவு என வரத் தொடங்கி விட்ட `கனா காணும் காலங்கள்' தொடரில் இவர்களின் கனவுகளும் புதிது தான்!

திங்கள் முதல் வியாழன் வரை தினமும் இரவு 8 மணிக்கு இந்த புதிய முகங்களை காணலாம்.

R.Latha
23rd September 2011, 10:15 AM
Kana Kanum Kalangal Kallooriyin Kadhai is the story of students who have stepped into ‘ASAL college of Engineering’ after their colorful school life. It is based on the beautiful college life, friendship and a tale of triumph, trials and tears. Kana Kanum Kalangal Kallooryin Kadhai is directed by Tamizh. The star cast includes Pandi, Chatriyan, Bala Saravanan, Ragavendar, Prem, Karthi, Vishnu, Ganesh Prabu, Rajni, Sai Pramodita, Nisha Krishnan, Sweta, Kushbu, Susan, Raviraj and many others.

it is very good. any1 watching?

R.Latha
5th October 2011, 01:15 PM
3.10.11 indru karthi-jeya mattume ulla seen. Birthday Celebration idhai vaithu idhu varai smoothaana kadhal ippoothuthaan ivargalukku idainjal tharum vidhamaaga ullthu. inimeal misunderstanding varum.iyarkaiyaga irukkiradhu.

http://www.usertube.com/kanaa-kaanum-kaalangal/kanaa-kaanum-kaalangal-kalooryin-kadhai-03-10-2011-video_f79ed8ae9.html