PDA

View Full Version : SPIDERMAN 3

manmadan
4th May 2007, 04:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderman_3

Give us ur reviews on spiderman 3 if u have seen it/

c4ramesh
4th May 2007, 11:46 PM
I watched spiderman-3 today at Sangam, an excellent movie.

Peter Parker is facing the toughest challenges since spiderman movie began.

Peter's girlfriend Mary Jane is trying to make it big at Broadway. His friend Harry Osborn is trying to avenge Spiderman for his father's death.

Peter parker (spidie) is confronted by Osborn with his mechanized Glider, which ends in Parker almost killing Osborn.

But peter saves him, fortunately for peter his friend looses his recent memories and hence he gets his old friend back, though not for long. meanwhile Flint the escape convict becomes sandman. He is latter found out to be Uncle Ben's murderer.

meanwhile Parker is in the verge of proposing to Mary Jane to marry him. And now a symbiote from a meteorite bonds with Spide changing his costume to Black and making him more powerful. But peter fails to recognize its evil nature.

Preceding events turns Mary away from peter, Peter becomes powerful and ruthless doing things that spide won't do. In the process humiliates a photographer with whom peter fights to retain his job. Which leaves the photographer is a state of vengeance and this gets worse with the symbiote getting control of the photographer.

Now how peter handles the challenges of winning over his love mary jane, and how he handles Osborn, flint, the symbiote and the photographer forms the rest of the story.

THINGS I LIKED:

the first confrontation scene between Osborn and Spide, easily the best scene of the entire Film. The graphics is great. The way spide outwits his opponent is also Good.

Every action sequence is great. But the first action sequence stands out.

More action than any other spide movie.

The comedy is practical and good.

Easily the best among all the Spide movies!
:cool2: :thumbsup:

Go watch it!

manmadan
5th May 2007, 03:50 PM
Ah i just can't w8 to see it all the ppl who watched it are saying its totally super movie.

Looks like spiderman 3 is biggest hollywood hit in india.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14443981

Yathu
6th May 2007, 01:07 AM
I saw it yesterday, overall i was a little disappointed. The storyline wasnt very good.

BUT the graphics, as usual, were good.

The best fight/ CGI scene in my opinion was when the black suited Spidey beat up Harry! That was wicked!

Other CGI sequences were more of the same from Spidey 1 & 2.

Also, i thought Sand Man was such a useless villain and a pointless character! Venom wasnt that much better either!

I'll give the film 6.5/10

bingleguy
6th May 2007, 06:21 AM
Watching it tonight .......................... paathuttu vandhu solren ;-)

c4ramesh
6th May 2007, 08:17 AM
I saw it yesterday, overall i was a little disappointed. The storyline wasnt very good.

BUT the graphics, as usual, were good.

I think thats common for most Hollywood action movies these days.

The best fight/ CGI scene in my opinion was when the black suited Spidey beat up Harry! That was wicked!

The way he throws the pumpkin bomb back at Osborn was kewl. :twisted:

Also, i thought Sand Man was such a useless villain and a pointless character! Venom wasnt that much better either!

Actually that was the point of Sandman, he wasn't supposed to be bad. It was only circumstances that forces him to become bad. :) The real Villan in this movie was himself, more correctly the symbiote.

VENKIRAJA
8th May 2007, 10:10 AM
i wud rate it as a very good movie with excellent effects.however it dragged too much at places,especially the aunt's narration of her romantic moments,the journal president's comedy,the dance to tease jane,etc.sandman was utter garbage.the very character's origin and the climax of it are unethical and irritating.

above all,the tamil version of it which i saw enstarngled me.

"enakkunnu puthusu puthusa varrangale!"
spidey's dialogue when he fights with sandman after the ceremony for him!sounded vadivelic!

manmadan
9th May 2007, 04:37 AM
Watched spiderman today

Excellent film on a whole !! 8-)
mindblowing action scenes.

the movie was a bit slow @ places but the action scenes with graphics is too good, 1 of the best in hollywood probably. And a 1 or 2 good laughs at places :wink:

It is easily better than spiderman 1 and 2 as the enemies in those are not as fierce as these 1's.

black spidey owns..

ill rate it 8.5/10

definatley worth a watch :thumbsup:

ajaybaskar
12th May 2007, 08:27 PM
Tobeythaan konjam over-act pannirukkaru.. Especially his crying...

bingleguy
12th May 2007, 08:34 PM
Ivanga kkettavanga ....
NO NO....
Ellaarum nallavanga.....

Ivaru dhairiyamaanavaa...
OH NO
ippadi azhuvuraare .........................

Ivan kettavan ...
CHA NO NO....
ivan kozandhaikkaaga thiruduraaru ...

Ivan Kettavan ..
CHA NO NO ....
avanai humiliate panninadhukkaaga pazhi vaanga thudikkiraan adhuvum oru karuppu chewing gum ;-) avanai paduthudhu ...

Ivan Kettavan
CHA No NO
avanga appavai spiderman dhaan konnaan nnu thappa ninaichukittu irukkaanga ...

Ivan Kettavan ...
CHA CHA NO WAY...
HERO eppadi kettavan aaga mudiyum....konja naal chewing gum avanai appadi aakiduchu avvalavudhaan ...

Ival kettaval...
NO WAY....
avan pugazh mogathula .... ivalai marandhuttan ..... kovam vandhu avan friend kooda dating pannina thappa .........

wait wait ...........
appo indha padathula HERO n VILLIAN yaaaaaaaaaaaaaru ??????? :roll:

maithree
13th May 2007, 01:30 AM
The Biggest Worldwide Opening In Box Office History! :shock: :shock:

manmadan
13th May 2007, 05:09 AM
Ivanga kkettavanga ....
NO NO....
Ellaarum nallavanga.....

Ivaru dhairiyamaanavaa...
OH NO
ippadi azhuvuraare .........................

Ivan kettavan ...
CHA NO NO....
ivan kozandhaikkaaga thiruduraaru ...

Ivan Kettavan ..
CHA NO NO ....
avanai humiliate panninadhukkaaga pazhi vaanga thudikkiraan adhuvum oru karuppu chewing gum ;-) avanai paduthudhu ...

Ivan Kettavan
CHA No NO
avanga appavai spiderman dhaan konnaan nnu thappa ninaichukittu irukkaanga ...

Ivan Kettavan ...
CHA CHA NO WAY...
HERO eppadi kettavan aaga mudiyum....konja naal chewing gum avanai appadi aakiduchu avvalavudhaan ...

Ival kettaval...
NO WAY....
avan pugazh mogathula .... ivalai marandhuttan ..... kovam vandhu avan friend kooda dating pannina thappa .........

wait wait ...........
appo indha padathula HERO n VILLIAN yaaaaaaaaaaaaaru ??????? :roll:

enna mappu vo ??
wot r u on about

HBK
29th May 2008, 09:17 AM
Tobey is set to be replaced for Spidey 4 and 5, Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous) and Michael Angarano (The Forbidden Kingdom) are the front runners.

MrJudge
18th July 2008, 12:04 PM
Tobey is set to be replaced for Spidey 4 and 5, Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous) and Michael Angarano (The Forbidden Kingdom) are the front runners.

What about Kirsten? I hope she will be there in 4 & 5. I love her so much :)

hub rap
5th August 2008, 12:00 AM

Why? Won't they understand the sentiments of the audience?
To me it's like replacing Al pacino in a God father sequel.