PDA

View Full Version : A R Rahman and Vairamuthu re-unite in S J Surya's NEW

Oldposts
26th December 2004, 08:59 AM
Topic started by jj (@ 61.95.244.142) on Mon Aug 18 03:24:26 EDT 2003.

I saw this news in Cinesouth.com. Any more news on this pls.

Oldposts
Old responses (http://tfmpage.com/forum/7944.29317.03.24.26.html)

Oldposts
Rented New (alias Chinna Payanin Inba Veri) VCD in Rawang Malaysia. Great print. Rahman is all set for "Ainjaraikul Vandi II". IR then Rahman now. The fun part is ARR is "very decent" argument. ARR has Praveenmani take care of his wife thats how decent ARR is pothuma. Dei Kutty Smayiar and Dumpty mama poi mothalla unga suthai mudikugunga gay psanaga thaaney neenga.

Oldposts
dei bardu nayae, thevadiya payalae vambanandha, u moron punk , un kudiyae muthal muditu appuram pesuda paradesi nayae

Oldposts
vambananda - un kudumba kathaiyai ellam inga sollathey!!

Oldposts
Mr.Vambanandha, ..........neenga lawyers ah poirukka vendiyavanga......... padam oothikitta thundu bhai's new thundu nu solla vendiyathu......padam oduchunna ithu asingam, azhuguni attam nu solla vendiyathu.......on a whole you guys want to see rahman in dumps is it......... ena oru nalla ennam......... vaazhga tamizhargal........

btw unga logic padiye vantha kooda NEW and Boys padam epadi irunthalaum pada thula vara paatai mattum hear pannina you can never think it is a double meaningd nor it will contain explicit scenes..thatz the greatness of a rahman music in my view.... on the other hand........when u hear "eppadi epadi ........ epadi ?" (indhu) or a "nethu raathiri yammma..." (sagalakala vallavan) u wil never think that a classical bharathanatyam scene or a bhagavathar style romance will be shooted in the film.......... most of the rahman songs were pretty decent (ther might be exceptions though... which i dont know)

and another argument...that Ilaiyaraja scored for Kadavul , a very strongly atheist movie means he rejects GOD... nobody needs proof for IRs devotion to music or GOD.........same way holding musicians responsible for the movie contents is pathetic and sick......and crybaby kinda thing...

Oldposts
THE SEX OF KIRAN ISIT !

Oldposts
Female..
idhula enna doubt?? :)

Oldposts
the same guys who were detesting Thulluvatho Illamai, Kadhal Konden etc. Now praising "New" the best movie of the year(Chinnapayanin Inba veri)pathetic. When you make a stand stick with it. I never scene a vulgar movie like "New" in my entire life. Even Mamanarin Inba Veri was much better since its an adult movie. Here 8 year old boy becomes a man and having sex terrible imagination. I am eagerly waiting for Shakeela's "Ainjaraikkul Vandi II" Music by ARR.

Oldposts
Kutty Samiyaar unn kudumba kathaithaan santhi sirikirathey. Mentally, physically sexually abused kutty samiyaar go and s*uck your devotees d*icks.

Oldposts
Puththagam indri solli thaaraen vaa,
Uththaravindri ullae vaa,
sakkarai inikkara sakkarai, idhil erumbukku enna akkarai!

New padam paththi SJS interview irundhuchaamae Jaya TV-la. Avar padathula no double meaning, Simran madam nalla nadichu irukaanga, ellam kudumbathoda poi paarkalaamnu sonaaraam. Indha padatha amma-ku dedicate pannaru avar. Enna siripulla thanama irukku rascals! :-D

Oldposts
Btw...padam matter-a irukkardhukkum ARR-kum inna sammandham? Conpeesan! :-)

Oldposts
dei bardu vambanandha, muthala un d£ick-a nee s*uck panuratha vudu..

Oldposts
Kutty Saamiyaar sorry I am not your devotee so i will probably give my d*ick to your mom than you.Is your mom ready? Kiran role in New is based out of your mom it seems then that 8 year old man is me.

Oldposts
This forum's like a lifeline to most of the guys in office..
indha maathiri post naaliye "restricted site"-nu screen panneeda poraanga!

Oldposts
MOVIE NEW IS DECLARED BIGGER HIT THAN VALEE AND KUSHI...BAD FILM BUT SUPER HIT EVERY ONE IS PUZZLED...iS THIS DUE TO ARR'S BEST SIX SONGS???

Oldposts
No...in spite of the six songs.

Oldposts
I guess a huge chunk was cut out of the online version of this movie cuz it seemed like a hilarious movie.the double meanings werent that horrible.I enjoyed the movie.was a very good comedy that was entertaining all the way thru...course portions were cut out on the online version so there may have been boring parts.

wat i found hilarious were sum of the reviews which whine abt the movie being illogical LOL. when its suppose to be a fanatasy type of movie of course its going to be illogical.

wats funny is how ppl r makin fun of the amma sentiment in the movie. i think sjs did a very good job with the amma sentiment.its not the movie which is bad etc its the ppl watchin it n makin a hissy fit :P all these ppl r dwelling on are the "sexual scenes" which arent even that bad; its just like n e other thamizh movie.

too bad the kalaiyil dhinamam instrumental wasnt on the cd.cant wait for this movie to come out on dvd i wanna see the full kaliyil dhinamam song and if u wanna song.

Oldposts
Has NEW released in bangalore?

Oldposts
Adhaan Home Theatre-la paarakalaam-la? Padam release aagaattiyum thiruttu VCD release aagi irukkum.

Oldposts
C~P you are under arrest for abating illegal VCD activities

Oldposts
sorry spelling mistake that is abetting...

Mr.C~P you are arrested for abetting illegal VCD activities.. You are also requested to explain as to why you should not be prosecuted and your properties seized for the same under POVA (Prevention of Vcds Act)

Oldposts
Prevention Of VCDs Act-a? Idhu anyayam pa. Pudhu VCD mattum prevent panna poraadha? Yaen ehzainga vayathula adikkareenga? Naan Gajendra kitta report panniduvaen aamaam. POVA Law-va ammend pannaatti oru full bus eriyum, adhayum video eduththu VCD-la release pannuvom! :-)

Oldposts
ithe making of gajendra-nu release pannalam appavavuthu gajendra thirutu vcd yaravathu vanguvanga. Sila news piriyarkal!

Oldposts
Ferrari,
it's not been released in B'lore.singara chennai,gilli,jore nu ethodo padam ella oduthu.

Oldposts
Making of NEW eppo release aagum?

Oldposts
Guess that'll have more censor cuts than the movie! :)

Oldposts
The kAlayil dinamum kaN vizhithal number is lovely. It reminds "Oru naNban irundhal" at places.

Oldposts
Box office: `New` scores for its novelty

Chennai: New has risen to the top Tamil film slot. Take a look at the top five movies:

New: Directed by S.J. Suryah and featuring him and Simran, this film has had a surprise bumper opening at the box office. Like Suryah's earlier film Valee, it can be described as a daring film that deals with a theme not touched by many.

The film's success can also be attributed to its bold scenes and dialogues, replete with double entendres. A.R. Rahman's music, which has been topping the charts, has helped the film in no small way. It is to be seen whether New can sustain the initial pull at the box office.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13525214

Oldposts
Join Hariharans_E_Group:
Latest news on Hariharanz album,songs and more
@
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hariharans_E_Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hariharans_E_Group
)

Oldposts
sinnapayal saamaan adikkirathai padamaa eduththuttu surya P.magan business pannuraan..Athai pathhi inge discuss panni neenga ellorum time a waste pannureenga..avan avan sootha moodikittu velaya paarunga

Oldposts
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13525610 (http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13525610
)

IT raid on SJS

Oldposts
I watched NEW yesday. I was expecting a matter movie completely loaded with double meaning dialogues.
I was disappointed :-( Except for few dialogues the remaining part of movie didnt have any such thing. And yeah the movie was good enough :-)

Ulle veliye had more scenes and double meaning dialogues, songs.

Oldposts
Yenga parthenga Ferrari?Bangalore le 23rd release agudhu-Natraj,Poornima le regular shows,Naga le Morn show.innum sila theatres irukku.Vishayattha unge kitte sollalaamnu paartha,neenge padam paarthaachunnu solrenge.

Oldposts
Thiruttu VCD Ubayam :-))

Oldposts
yeah...the movie didnt have vulgarity loaded as told by some of the critics here. Ulle Veliye and a few other movies in the past had more vulgar dialogues. regarding the exposure, nowhere compare to what we have in our Midnight Masala archives from the past.
New is a kids movie !! can be seen by kids aged from 8 to 28.

Oldposts
ithe lam ore padum.. ceh.. enna pa senjuruka.. manivanan katteyerri mari irukan..avenaellam prof era poteirukanegga... the movie waz a flop lar thats wat i can say..lucky for the music by arr..!! n it makes me wanna puke that a 8 years old boy can be a dad..n hell yeah he get to f*ck the lovely simran..!!! blaardy low class movie.. bad direction... had a good laugh in the cinema.. duh..!! the stupidity of the movie i mean..!!! i can give this movie 1/5.. well thats wat i give to all the captain movies..!! ;p

Oldposts
This basically is meant for matured adult audience why u guys mixing logic in this ! Just entertainment value. Of course everyone already knew wat the movie is about before it is released it is not like it was kept a secret, so wat the F***. It is a great movie with sexy simran, kiran deviyani and hunky surya. Thulluvatho ellamai was gross. This subject already KNown so nothing to be grossed about.

Oldposts
U can enjoy s*** movies where they say lets have sex before marriage saami and all when the storyline and song doen't even meet, take it that way!

Oldposts
GrowuP:

I agree with U...I don't want to be hypocritical and I feel that its a good extertainment movie made exclusively for adults who understand and rejoice A jokes...No harm in it man...it was not like some movie on Gandhi with kissing scenes and rape scenes all through supported by WCM bgms composed outside India...

Well, I have called for bricks..I know many are already on their way....

coola eduthunkunga sir...no tensan.

Oldposts
fitting reply to the calibre of vairamuhtu and his command of tanglish ~!!!!!

http://www.thatstamil.com/specials/art-culture/poems/kaasi1.html

Oldposts
Does Diamondu use GoldBeed Diamondu's original works in most of his songs...

Including.. 'Chinna chinna aasai..'..??

Oldposts
Kareena in Suryah’s BF?

With New doing very well in the box office, S J Suryah is engrossed heart and soul in his next project BF, busy finalizing his crew. Now, don’t get ideas with BF, its nothing but an acronym for Best Friend. He is trying to rope in none other than the reigning star of Bollywood Kareena Kapoor to play the lead. Kareena hailing from the erstwhile Kapoor family is the second highest paid star in Bollywood after Aishwarya, charging a whopping Rs. 2.5 crore. Suryah has earlier directed Kareena in the Hindi remake of Kushi. Initially, Trisha was considered for the job but the offer went on to Kareena after she turned it down.
Kareena has been of late receiving great reviews for her performance in Chameli where she portrayed the role of a prostitute. Her role in Yuva also earned her a good pat from Mani Ratnam. It remains to be seen whether the Tamil audience will get to see the Bollywood star in their native movie. Let’s be as hopeful as Suryah
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=kareena11.txt

Oldposts
NEW = NUISANCE
ENCOURAGED
WITH THIS FILM

Oldposts
WHAT THE HELL!...i can't believe my eyes.....IT IS SHOCKING!...

you guys know what!.....

yesterday i watched NEW in VCD/...for the lyrics section..

the named Vaali and Vairamuthu (Spiderman song)...

does that means that Vairamuthu only penned the Spiderman song?....

i had the serious doubt when i heard the "Thalichan pillai" kinda line in the Amma song....i think now my doubts are cleared...it is indeed Vaali's lyrics!....

dinesh, C~P, FERRARI, MAVERICK, Lottu, Losukku....please clear my doubts

Oldposts
neenga enna solla varenga-nu suthama puriyala! :D

Oldposts
curses, Paran thinks 'Dinesh, CP, FERRARI and MAVERICK' are merely 'Lottu Losukku' - thats the meaning of it :)

Oldposts
paran,yes,only spiderman is by Vairamuthu,others r by Vaali,just see the simpleness in the rest of the songs,compare them with spiderman,i knew spiderman was the onl song by VM becoz of teh line " Aiyoh un nyabagame tinnum"and see the amma song " anbendrale amma,yen thai pol agiduma"its like soo vaalish,btw, u should knwo,VM will use high words which represents the original stuff.

Oldposts
hehehewalrus,
unga maru peyer naradhar-a? :)

Oldposts
Dinesh,
Thanks for the clarifications...

curses,
"hehehewalrus" = siricha Ganda mirugam..
ivarode tangachiye pattithaan padinange in VR MBBS ...sirichi sirichi vantha chinna tana doi...

Oldposts
hehehewalrus,
Naan paattu en vazhiyila sivane-nu poittu irukkaen, adhula yaen kurukka vareenga...vaendaam...adhu ungalukkum nalladhu illa, enakkum nalladhu illa...u know something...baba blacksheep have u any wool, yes dir yes sir 3 bags full....en seruppu, pinja seruppu, thalli nillu, saeru adikkum! :-D

Oldposts
enakku BEER pidikkum

Oldposts
C~P,
pinneetae thalaiva! :) Dialogue-a kaetu grassitching!

Oldposts
Chinna Peter, unga appa mill owner-a? :)

Oldposts
verry good thanks 4 ur spr fillm

Oldposts
walrus,
Maavu mill onnu theru koadila start pannalaama-nu yoschuttu irukkaru! :-)

Oldposts
theres rumour about s.j soorya has dropped bf...because of the trouble he had with new

Oldposts
some lessons need to be learnt the hard way

Oldposts
CP, yen unga restaurantla avalavu per panam illaama saapduvaangala? :-)

Oldposts
athillae walrus, vijaykanth apppa mill athibar thaane...athai emulate panni C~P vijaykanth alavukku periya al aaganumnu paarkaran

Oldposts
hai , i saw this stupid "New" movie,
i really can't understand for a 8 years old boy can become father for his child , this was the stupid movie that simran has acteded. why can't they think of realistic of making a movie with what in our world now happening .:

Oldposts
was it the 1st tamil movie you saw? every movie is a replica of real life happening?

Oldposts
kilinjathu krishna giri!...
vidiye2 ramayanam kettitu...
Seethai-ku Raaman chitappa-ne sonna mathiri iruku...nambe Masha -vode post...

Oldposts
Can someone send me the lyric of amma song in New.
Thank u
<a name="last"></a>